Lordi Fan Fiction

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Lordi Fan Fiction

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

This is my first try at a fanfiction :)
bear in mind I'm not the greatest writer

Chapter 1:

The cold winter wind nipped at my ears and feet and I ploughed through the snowy streets of Bucharest. My sister Rosanna lagged behind me, clutching the heavy shopping bags and my other sister Kayleigh slipped and struggled on the sheet of ice she was walking on. I sighed, it was going to be a long walk home. It was Christmas time and my sisters had flown out from the UK to visit me, but I suspected it was because they were both madly in love with my neighbour. There was a sudden gust of wind which blew us all of our feet and into a nearby snowdrift.
“What the hell was that?” Rosanna cursed as she struggled out of the snowdrift. A Romanian driver sped past us in his car, spraying us all with cold muddy slush.
“Ugh, why did we come out here? Couldn’t you have come to see us?” Kayleigh grunted in disgust as she tried to free herself from the slush.
“Because Mum kicked her out of the house and she wouldn’t be welcome anywhere,” Rosanna replied. I heard a low growl come from behind me.
“What was that?” Kayleigh’s eyes widened.
“It’ either a stray dog, a homeless person or a drunk that can’t get home,” I replied.
“Well I’m not sitting around waiting to be attacked by the stray dog or homeless person or drunk. Come on, let’s get off these streets,” Rosanna jumped up and attempted to lift the shopping bags, but went toppling back into the snow. Kayleigh smirked at her.
“I’m going to see what it is,” I said and I followed the sound.
“You’re mad you are,” Kayleigh muttered.
“We grew up on a council estate with druggies, drunks and gangs. I’m sure we can defend ourselves,” I rolled my eyes. I found a battle axe laying in the snow, with markings carved into it. “Look at this!” I held it up for my sisters to see.
“Put it down. It reminds me of the axe that monster you idolize has,” Rosanna shuddered.
“Oh you big baby, it’s not. I wonder who left it here,” I trace the markings with my finger.
“Rosie’s right Cali. Drop the axe, there’s something not right about it,” Kayleigh bit her lip. I opened my mouth to reply, but before I could there was another growling sounds and Rosanna screamed. I turned around to see what she was screaming at and standing before me, was five monsters. I gaped in awe and horror. It was the monsters of Lordi and Mr. Lordi was looking slightly angry at the fact I was holding his axe…
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Re: Lordi Fan Fiction

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm

As I said on LORDI Army. Great intro! :D Look forward to more!
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 am

I'm glad you like it and I hope more people will :)
Chapter 2:

I told myself not to panic. It isn’t the easiest thing to do when there’s a seven foot monster glaring at you. “Put the axe down Cali. Put it down before he goes mental,” Kayleigh hissed at me. “What are you doing with my axe?” Mr. Lordi demanded. “Erm…I found it,” I stammered. I cursed myself for sounding so scared. “It has been missing for a long time. She might speak the truth,” Amen said to Mr. Lordi. “So how come it’s here then?” Mr. Lordi growled. “How would she know if she only just found it?” Rosanna muttered. “Watch how you speak to him human,” Awa warned Rosanna. Rosanna glared at Awa for a second and then went back to scowling at the floor. “If Cali gives you the axe will you not eat us alive?” Kayleigh asked timidly. “Wait, are you Cali?”All monsters were staring at me. Why did I get the feeling I was going to find out I was the ‘chosen one’ of something? “Yes. Five foot nine, Welsh, lives in Romania, has a mental mother, two deranged sisters and a slightly odd brother,” I replied. Before the other monsters had a chance to say something back, three other monsters appeared. It was Kalma, Enary and a monster I didn’t recognize. She was sort of like a zombie barbie doll, almost like Chucky’s bride. “We found her,” Amen said, a little happily, to the other monsters. Mr. Lordi was still giving me the evil eye, probably because I was still clutching his axe. “So that was for nothing?! How long did we spend in that miserable country, with the rain pouring and God knows how many sheep!?” The barbie doll raged. “Almost as long as we had to hear you complain about it,” Enary murmured. “I’ll have you to know Enary that because I’ve metallic bolts stuck inside of me they get rusty in the rain and then I basically can’t move or talk,” The barbie doll snapped. “That’ll be nice,” Kalma grinned. “Shut up Kalmageddon! I’d rather be dipped in hot plastic twice than be a moldy old zombie like you,” The barbie doll screeched. She sounded a little like our neighbours back in the UK. “I am not a moldy old zombie!” Kalma retorted, clearly offended. “WILL YOU TWO PUT A CORK IN IT!?” The usually calm OX yelled. Kalma and Undead Barbie muttered something to each other, which was either an apology or death threat. “Can we get back to the fact that she is holding my axe,” Mr. Lordi said firmly. “Here take it, it’s too heavy for me to carry anyway,” I thrust the axe into Mr. Lordi’s hands. “Now to get down to buisness,” Mr. Lordi and the other monsters all stared at me and my sisters seriously. “If the monsters eat us I want you to know…I was the one who broke your phone,” Kayleigh murmured to Rosanna. “We’re not going to eat you…We need your help. Things in the monster realm have been weird. The sky is blue and the grass is green. The lakes and rivers have water in them and all the plants that grow in the Dark Forest are now edible,” Awa explained. “Isn’t blue sky, green grass, fresh water lakes and edible plants generally classified as normal?” Rosanna arched an eyebrow. “Not in the monster realm,” Awa shook her head. “D’you need all of us or just me?” I asked. The monsters looked at one another. “All of you,” Kita answered, speaking for the first time. I glanced at my sisters. “Well? What do you think?” “I’m in,” Rosanna shrugged. Kayleigh was silent. “What’s going to happen to the shopping bags?” She asked after a moment of silence. I sighed in exasperation. “We’re all in,”
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 am

Mr. Lordi seems pretty serious in this chapter, almost as if he doesn't trust you yet. Maybe later on in the story he will depending on what you do to help him and the others. I can't wait to read more. :mrgreen: Looks like Hella is in this chapter too!
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 am

Nice to say Kay and Rosie in this :D
What were their reactions to being in a Lordi fic?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Rosalie wrote:Nice to say Kay and Rosie in this :D
What were their reactions to being in a Lordi fic?

They were a little like ' :shock: mixed with some :evil: ' but they got over it.

Anyway, here's chapter 3 and 4 (I posted both because 3 is a little short)

The next thing I knew, I was standing in a green field with a bright blue sky and and a scorching hot sun. It was totally different from wet Wales and bloody cold Bucharest, which were the only places I had ever lived in.
"I swear when I get my hands on whoever did this, they won't live to regret it," OX grumbled.
"What's wrong with it!?" Rosanna exclaimed.
"Everything. It's too...colourful," Kalma said through gritted teeth.
"You try living in a dessert mate," Amen rolled his eyes at Kalma.
"Let's get out of this heat before we all melt," Awa began walking towards a nearby shed. We all followed her.
"I always though it was rain you'd melt in," Kayleigh said to Awa. Awa gave my sister a blank look. "You know...witches melt in rain," Kayleigh explained. Awa sighed.
"Stereotypical witches," Awa muttered. We stepped into the shed. I would've though the monsters would live somewhere slightly more flashier than this. Almost as if Amen had read my mind, he opened a door which revealed a passageway. At the end of the passage we were standing at the foot of a massive staircase and a huge chandelier glistened above our heads.
"That chandelier is bigger than the flat back home," Rosanna murmured to me. I nodded in agreement. Then I began to feel a little dizzy. "Cal, you don't look too good. Are you feeling OK?" Rosanna turned towards me.
"It's the monster air, it's different from the air humans breathe," OX said.
"Is it bad though? Can it hurt her?" Kayleigh sounded genuinely worried, which was odd considering the fact she didn't like me much.
"It'll affect you as well soon," Was all OX said. The room began spinning around and I collapsed on the floor. The monsters and my sisters crowded around me.
"Cal? Cal? How many horns d'you see!?" Three OX's asked me.
"...Six?" I offered.
"Close enough," The three OX's said.
"What'll happen to her?" Two Rosanna's asked.
"She will probably die unless..." And I blacked out before I could hear anymore.

Chapter 4:

I woke up in a dark room. I was in a four-poster bed with rotting curtains hanging from the posters and I could make out what looked a lot like a guitar in the corner of the room. My sisters bust into the room, bickering over something. I gasped, they were completely different from what they used to look like. Rosanna's wild, exploding carroty hair was now platinum blonde and waist length. She'd lost all her freckles and her eyes seemed to be a violet colour, not blue anymore. Kayleigh used to look like me, dark brown hair and eyes, but now her hair was burgundy, wavy and her eyes were emerald green.
"What the hell happened to you?" I wondered.
"We had to change to monsters in order to live. But, unlike the others, we can go outside without feeling uncomfortable," Rosanna sat down on the bed.
"Am I different?" I was half afraid of the answer I'd get. Kayleigh nodded and pointed to the mirror by the door. I went towards it and I grinned with satisfaction. My hair was now jet black and just came past my shoulders. My eyes were ruby red, my skin deathly pale and I was wearing a long black dress. I also had two black angel wings sprouting from my back.
"You're an angel of death, I'm a Valkyrie and Rosie's a witch. I always knew she would be," Kayleigh grinned slyly at Rosanna.
"Oi you!" Rosanna yelled at Kayleigh. The two of them ran out the room, bickering. I followed them downstairs where Enary, Awa and Undead Barbie seemed to be engrossed in an argument. Amen imitated Enary by throwing his hands up in the air in desperation. I grinned at him and he returned the smile, which damn near made my heart stop. Kayleigh must have been watching because she gave me The Look. I smiled innocently at her. Awa, Enary and Undead Barbie's fight was really getting out of hand now. Finally Undead Barbie gave a cry of rage and flounced of, and flicked her hair into Enary face. This time, OX imitated her and flicked his hair into Kita's face.
"What were you girls arguing about this time?" Kalma asked, and he seemed interested to know the answer.
"Hella accused me of using her make-up," Enary said. I presumed Hella was Undead Barbie
"Then I told Hella it was me and Hella got angry with me and then Enary got angry with Hella for getting angry at her and then Enary began shouting at me, telling me it was my fault we were arguing because I used Hella's make-up and now we're in this mess," Awa explained.
"Well it was your fault," Enary retorted and then she and Awa were bickering once again. They reminded me strongly of Rosanna and Kayleigh.
"Where did Mr. Lordi get to?" I wondered, trying to distract Enary and Awa from fighting.
"Hungover, lying down in a dark room," Amen replied. Then I heard a clap of thunder and rain began pouring down outside, wherever outside was. Then there was an even louder clap of thunder and all the lights in the room went out. All of us girls shrieked and I grabbed hold of the first thing I could find, which was Amen's arm. I don't know why, but I felt pleased with myself. I peered around in the gloom, and I could make out Enary and Awa clutching one another, their argument totally forgotten. Rosanna and Kayleigh gripped each other's hands and Kita, OX and Kalma were huddled together.
"It's just a powercut, nothing to worry about," Kita said after a minute of silence, with the exception of a couple of thunderclaps and Mr. Lordi yelling at the thunder, probably because it was hurting his head. Then we heard Hella scream. In an instant we were all racing to where the scream came from, tripping over one another as we went up the stairs. We reached Hella and she was sitting on the floor, weeping. Awa and Enary sat down with her, trying to comfort her and all of them had seemed to forgotten they were at each other's throats a while ago.
"I saw him," Hella cried into Awa. The other monsters exchanged glances. We heard footsteps approaching and suddenly a lean, dark figure was standing before the crying Hella. "Ruiz," She mumbled.
"I didn't think I'd find you here my dear. How lovely to see you again," Ruiz smiled a sinister smile at Hella.
"What're you doing her Ruiz?" Hella looked up at him.
"I'm here to get my doll back," Ruiz replied.
"She's not going anywhere with you," Enary said firmly.
"Oh don't worry you can come too," Ruiz raised his arm and a chain wrapped itself around Enary's left arm and Hella's right arm, chaining the two together.
"That's an enchanted chain. You'll only be free when Ruiz dies," Awa's eyes widened in shock.
"Well done Lady Awa de Paysant," Ruiz nodded in approval.
"How do you know my name?" Awa asked suspiciously.
"I would've though you'd recognize me," And then Ruiz changed, for a few seconds, into a young man.
"John!" Awa gasped. I could see tears filling up in her cat eyes. Ruiz changed back. Mr. Lordi, who had joined us despite his hangover, growled and charged forward. But Ruiz seemed to have some sort of force field around him.
"I think before I leave, you might want to know it was me who changed your precious monster realm," Ruiz cackled with laughter and vanished, taking Hella and Enary with him...
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Ha ha, why can I see Kay so clearly pulling a :shock: face? Either way great chapters, and it's cool to see Ruiz (as in Hella's kidnapper) appear in the story :D quite clever, how you decided to make him John (as in Awa's fiancee) as well :)
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm

it's a great story!!! but i really don't like ruiz......He kidnapped hella and enery.... :evil:

Please update soon it's getting really interesting.....
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 pm

As you requested MonsterMonster21, here's the next chapter :)

Chapter 5:

We stood there, gaping in shock for ages. Awa was still crying and Mr. Lordi started talking to himself, muttering about cat food prices. I gave him an odd look and he returned the gesture.
"We have to find them," Rosanna said after while. "We can't let Hella and Enary rot in some prison Ruiz has chucked them in,"
"He doesn't live in the monster realm. I think he lurks in the human world," Amen said.
"But where in the human world?" I wondered. "And what does he want with Hella and Enary?"
"I know he's a sex-mad lunatic," Kita said, a little nervously. There was a horrified silence.
"I wonder if he'll turn Enary into a doll like he did to Hella," Kayleigh broke the silence. There was another silence, with the others slightly horrified.
"Then we need to find him as soon as we can. Mr. Lordi, can you get us to the human world through the portal?" Kalma turned towards Mr. Lordi.
"Yes I think so. With Awa's help I could even get the portal to drop us off near to Ruiz," Mr. Lordi nodded.
"What do you want me to do?" Awa's eyes still had tears in them.
"I know there's a spell to enchant portals. Can you do one?" Mr. Lordi explained.
"I can have a look. I'll do my best," Awa shrugged.
"Great. We'll leave now then," Kita said happily. Mr. Lordi and Awa worked hard together, chanting words not one of us understood. Finally, a pitch black vortex flared up from the ground.
"You're not asking me to go in that are you?" I asked, horrified. The other monsters nodded and then the next thing I knew, there was darkness all around me. I had the feeling I was being tossed around, it was like being in a washing machine (Not that I've ever been in one). I could make out my sisters squealing in the distance and Kalma yelling out to Mr. Lordi to 'watch where you swing that axe!'. I saw Awa's cat eyes glowing and Kita's sharp fangs were luminous. After what seemed like hours, the falling slowed down to floating. I floated for a little while and then landed, rather hardly, on my backside. It was dark outside and I could feel wet grass. Was I in a field? I could see the other monsters and I noticed how Rosanna's hair was back to its usually carroty colour. I wasn't deathly pale either, so I presumed me and my sisters had become normal again.
"Where are we?" I called out.
"A field," Kayleigh called back.
"No shit Sherlock," I was pretty sure that was OX, speaking. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and right in front of me was huge dark figure. It came towards me making grunting sounds. I screamed out in horror and then realized it was just a sheep. (A/N this has happened to me on a number of occasions)
"Come on, we need to find Hella and Enary," Mr. Lordi began walking out of the field, scattering sheep in his wake.
"Wait! You can't go walking around here, you'll scare everyone half to death and have the authorities after you. We're not going to be much help to Enary and Hella locked up in a cell are we?" I ran after him.
"Well what do you suggest we do?" Mr. Lordi stopped. I scanned our surroundings. I had a suspicion we were in the UK, judging by the gloomy sky. I spotted a large range rover parked by the road.
"We drive," I pointed at the car. We all ran towards the car.
"Enary and Hella are close," Awa said and she showed me a ring on her finger. "Enary and Hella have a similar ring. If we're separated we can find each other by using the rings, because the more it turns white the closer we are," Awa continued.
"You sit in the front with me. Kita, OX and Kalma; you boys sit in the boot. Rosie, Kay, Amen and Mr. Lordi you guys sit in the back," I instructed everyone. Mr. Lordi raised an eyebrow as if to say 'who put you in charge?' but he followed my instructions. After some squabbling Kayleigh, who is the smallest, agreed to sit at everyone's feet so she's out of sight. Awa breaks into the car, using a spell and starts the car in the same way. "This is going to be great!" I grinned to myself as I started the car. Awa told me to go left and to hurry. I stepped on the accelerator and we sped off. I heard OX and Kalma groan and moan in the back and Rosanna is 'accidently' kicking Kayleigh, who's crouched at her feet.
"There! Get on this A4042 road!" Awa pointed at the upcoming motorway.
"Oh just peachy, this motorway's traffic is hell," Rosanna grumbled.
"Where are we?" Mr. Lordi stared out the window.
"We are heading towards Newport. We're in Wales," I told him.
"Faster Cali! Ruiz has decided to turn Enary into one of the plastic dolls!" Awa screeched. I drove faster, speeding through traffic.
"We've got company!" Amen yelled and sure enough I heard police car sirens wailing. I could also see several men on motorbikes approaching us. Awa stuck her head out of the window and I think she enchanted the wheels to go faster, because the next thing I knew I was speeding along at God knows how many miles per hour.
"I feel sick," I heard Kita moan in the boot.
"TURN! TURN!" Awa shrieked, and I turn. We were heading towards Cardiff now.
"LEFT! GO LEFT NOW!" Awa pointed dramatically at a hedge.
"We can't!" I shrieked back. Awa leaned over and yanked the steering wheel in the direction. The motorbike men were closer now. We screamed in fright as the range rover crashed through the hedges but it kept on going. So did the police on their bikes.
"FASTER! FASTER!" Awa was red in the face from yelling and Amen looked a little green and Rosanna was deathly white from shock. Mr. Lordi was grinning with delight, clearly enjoying the chase.
"I can't! It won't go any faster!" I yelled back. We drove through another field of sheep, traumatizing the poor creatures. Awa screamed out another enchantment and we were hurtling at about five hundred miles per hour. Luckily, the motorbikes are no longer in sight. Then the car starts slowing down, until it's completely stopped. "Is everyone OK?" I turned around to check.
"No I am not," Kayleigh groaned. We all get out of the car and I open the boot to let Kalma, OX and Kita out. Kita is huddled in the corner, looking miserable and OX and Kalma's eyes are screwed tightly shut.
"That was hell. It was pitch black and this boot is so bloody uncomfortable," Kita got out quickly. OX and Kalma still haven't moved.
"We're not going anywhere. Too traumatized," Kalma spoke for both of them. I shut the boot on the and I turned to Awa.
"Where are they?" I asked her. Awa gestured at a huge oak tree.
"In there," She replied. I go towards it, accompanied by Amen, Awa and Mr. Lordi.
"We'll stay behind in case uh...the cops come back," Kita said sheepishly, not wanting to admit he was a little scared. I push on the oak and it opened up, revealing a stair case.
"Ladies first," Amen nodded at us. Me and Awa rolled our eyes and we went gingerly down the steps. We came into a little room with three doors. One was marked 'Prisoners Quarters another read 'Master Area' and the final door said 'Experiment Room'. I heard someone banging on the door and crying out softly. It sounded a lot like Hella.
"I'll stay with her, you guys go ahead," Awa said. Mr. Lordi tried the door on the Experiment Room. The door creaked open slowly, and inside was a bubbling tub of hot plastic and a very unconscious-looking Enary lying on a lab bench.
"Welcome to my humble abode," Ruiz's voice said from behind us...
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm

OOO IT'S GETTING MORE AND MORE INTERESTING NOW!!! :twisted:
please update soon xx
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:OOO IT'S GETTING MORE AND MORE INTERESTING NOW!!! :twisted:
please update soon xx

I'm glad you're enjoying it :mrgreen: as you requested, here is the next part:

Chapter six:

We spun around and standing there was Ruiz, Awa nowhere to be seen.
"Let Enary go," Mr. Lordi hissed.
"Hmmmmm," Ruiz pretended to think. "No,"
"What did you do with Awa?" I asked, angrily.
"I didn't even know she was down here," Ruiz replied.
"You're lying," I growled.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Ruiz said in an irritating tone.
"What is going on?" I saw my sisters marching down the stairs, Kalma, Kita and OX in tow.
"Your brutal death. That is what's going on," Ruiz smiled cruelly and then twelve zombie-barbies walked through the prison door, none of them were Hella.
"Death by barbies? Over my dead body," I muttered. Mr. Lordi threw his axe at one of the dolls but she didn't die. She merely yanked the axe out of her and chucked it on the ground.
"Holy studs n' leather," Amen murmured, impressed by the dolls' strength. That was when we heard Awa scream in agony.

One of the living dolls had gotten hold of Awa and she was twisting Awa's arms and legs. The other dolls began to attack the rest of us before we could help her.
"I am not loosing to a bunch of dolls," Mr. Lordi hissed. His axe was still in the corner of the hallway and more and more dolls were coming out of the 'Prisoners Quarters'. There were too many. Amen and Mr. Lordi were trying to fend the dolls off with some barrels they had found. Awa was in the corner, getting her limbs twisted while Kalma attempted to help her. OX was charging through the dolls but they were too strong to be knocked down. Kita was trying to rip of the barbies heads but, again, they were too strong. I couldn't see my sisters. Nothing was going after me so I raced over to Enary.
"Come on, wake up Enary!" I shook Enary. I heard her groan and her eyes fluttered open.
"Where am I?" She asked faintly.
"In a miserable experiment lab and right outside there's a miserable battle is being fought where we are failing miserably," I replied and I helped her to stand up.
"That makes me feel miserable," Enary admitted.
"Exactly. Now come on," A doll was approaching us. Enary pulled out her sword and sliced the doll in half. "Nice," I grinned, impressed. Enary sliced through the other dolls until there was none left.
"Any sign of Hella?" Amen asked.
"Nope. My ring says she's close but far away. With Ruiz I expect," Enary shook her head
"Is she still in the country?" Awa rubbed her bruises and winces in pain.
"I think so. Somewhere near an island," Enary said.
"Barry island maybe," Rosanna said thoughtfully.
"Yes, you're right. Let's go!" Enary began marching up the stairs. My stomach let out a growl and I realized I hadn't eaten for days.
"Can we eat first?" Amen asked, his eyes pleading.
"Yes, I think we should. We'll probably have to fight another battle and we'll need strength," Mr. Lordi nodded.
"Fine. Where's the best place to get food?" Enary sighed.
"The chippie," Me and my sisters all said at the same time.
"Me and Rosie will get us fish and chips. You wait here and devise a battle plan," Kayleigh grabbed Rosanna and the two ran out. Mr. Lordi knocked down the door to the master room and there was a TV, a bed and a sofa. I sat down and began flicking through channels. Then I saw my sister's face on TV.
"Two young girls, Kayleigh and Rosanna Jones have been missing for three days. The two girls were staying with their older sister, Calista, in Bucharest. They vanished three days ago and there has been no sign of them since. We have asked relatives and friends to give their thoughts on the situation," I turned the telly off, not wanting to hear anymore. The rest of us sit in silence waiting for my sisters to come. They don't.
"Maybe Ruiz has got them," Enary said.
"Then we're going after him," I stand up angrily.
"Cal, calm down. We don't know if-"
"You wanted to go after Ruiz as well Enary! You were all worried about Hella and now you don't want to go after him!" I yelled at Enary.
"I'll go with you," Amen stood up and OX, Mr. Lordi and Awa joined him. After a couple of minutes Kalma, Kita and Enary decided they'd go along as well. We left Ruiz's lair and the range rover was gone.
"Dammit," I cursed under my breath. It was raining and lightning streaked across the sky. A few seconds later thunder boomed and Awa squealed in shock.
"It's dark so nobody'll see us," Kita pointed out.
"Apart from people going out clubbing and drunks on a late night," I muttered.
"Nobody will see us," Kita said again. So we started walking towards where we thought Hella and, possibly, my sisters were...
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am

hehe more drama! It's nice to know that enery is okay but they need to get them back!
update soon :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm

I LOVE drama! Im back by the way! :lol:

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Here's the next part, I know it took a little while but it's been hectic in my life, (works started, I have a very, very hot new neighbour :twisted: and a pack of wild street dogs have really got it in for me :evil: )

Chapter seven:

I took a step forward and Amen yanked me back.
“What?” I asked, slightly annoyed.
“Don’t go any forward. Look,” Amen points at the grass and there’s something shimmering and vibrating.
“What’s wrong with it?” I was very confused.
“It’s a special kind of trap. They’re very hard to spot and very, very dangerous to humans,” Amen explained. Then the ground started shaking, almost like an earthquake. The shimmering spot began expanging towards us. Then it engulfed us in darkness.

“Where are we?” I heard someone ask.
“Awa? Is that you?” I called out.
“Yes! Where are the others?!”
“I’m here,” OX said.
“So am I!” I heard Amen.
“Anyone else!?” Awa shouted. Silence. “Where are we?” Awa asked again.
“The Final Realm, I think,” OX replied.
“What’s that?” I inquired.
“There are four different realms in this universe. The Human Realm, that’s where you live, the Monster Realm, the Realm of the Dead and the Final Realm,” OX explained.
“When you spend two years in the Realm of the Dead you’re either sent to the Monster Realm or the Final Realm. I think Ruiz came here and he found a way to escape,” OX continued.
“That makes my head swim,” Amen admitted.
“How do we get out of here?” I tried to see if I could see any escape routes. There was nothing but darkness. I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face and I could only here the others. It was a bit like being blind.
“You can. If you know the way,” A rough, snarly voice said.
“Who’s there?” Awa growled.
“My name is G-Stealer. I am a friend of Mr. Lordi, we knew one another in the Realm of the Dead. But I came here instead of the Monster Realm. I’ve escaped many, many times but I was taken back by the Ultimates. Nobody escapes the Ultimates,” The voice introduced himself.
“Ruiz did,” I pointed out.
“Yes, but he only escaped because Hella’s fear of him was so powerful. Hella merely saw a shadow that day of the powercut. She believed it was Ruiz and her fear brought him to the Monster Realm. He was out of here for good. That’s the only way to escape,” G-Stealer grunted.
“But we’re not meant to be here. We’re monsters and an alive human,” OX said.
G-Stealer sighed. “I do not know why you are here. I can help you get out, but you have got to run. As fast as you can before the Ultimates get to you. Follow me,”
“We can’t see you,” I said.
“You can’t because you’re a human. We can because we’re monsters,”
“But I was a monster. For a few hours I was,” I referred to the time the others turned me and my sisters into monsters.
“Yes but we you a monster. If you returned to the human world then you’d become a human again. It’s the way things work,” Awa took hold of my arm and led me through the darkness. I was aware of some stairs and a bit of water, maybe we were crossing a river. Soon we came to a place and there was a dark red orb floating in front of us. G-Stealer jumped into it and I could make out antenea growing out of his head. Then I saw the outline of OX and then Amen. Awa jumped into the orb and I followed them, not wanting to be left in this weird place. In the orb all I could see was dark red, it was like drowning in blood. I shut my eyes, not wishing to see anymore and then I was out. “Lapland, the birthplace of Mr. Lordi,” Awa observed. Enary, Kalma, Kita and Mr. Lordi were standing together, probably trying to keep warm.
“It’s cold here,” I complained. Mr. Lordi seemed to be far away, in his own little world.
“He’s doing this spell, where you try to find someone who’s been taken away from you. It’s pretty complicated. We’re trying to find Hella, Roxanna and Hayley,” Kalma explained.
“Rosanna and Kayleigh,” I corrected him. Mr. Lordi suddenly lost that far away look in his eyes.
“I’ve found them,”
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

OOOOO! So much going on! i really want to find out what's happened to them :roll: update soon
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Update!

Chapter eight:

“What where?!” I yelped.
“They’re in the North. But as well as Ruiz, Magnum and Mana are there,” Mr. Lordi said.
“Mana and Magnum?” Awa asked. “Who are they?”
“Two old friends of mine. They’ve joined sides with Ruiz though. I do not know why,” Mr. Lordi sighed.
“How do we get to the North? I don’t see us walking there, this snow is too heavy,” I wondered.
“Sleigh,” Mr. Lordi gestured to a nearby sleigh with these zombie reindeers attatched to it.
“Should we all go? Some of should stay here...and guard the place,” Kita seemed a little nervous.
“We’re all going. We’ll need more people to fight Mana, Magnum and Ruiz. G-Stealer, do you want to come?” Mr. Lordi asked G-Stealer.
“I will go. But as soon as the deed is done I will return to the Final Realm. I shall also bring Mana, Magnum and Ruiz with me,” G-Stealer answered.
“Everyone in the sleigh then,” Mr. Lordi commanded. It was quite a big sleigh, although it was a squash in the back. Awa’s sharp elbows were sticking into me and I was practically on Amen’s lap. Then the sleigh started going and the heavy snow flew into my eyes, stinging them and it whipped my long dark hair about my face. After hours we slowed down. We started piling out of the sleigh. I slipped on the ice and so did Kita and OX. The three of us landed in a tangled pile of hooves, horns, teeth and waist-length hair. “Stop messing around, you three. We need to find them!” Mr. Lordi pulled us up. OX pulled a face at him behind his back and then slipped again, knocking into Mr. Lordi.
“These hooves aren’t designed for ice,” OX grinned, as a humiliated Mr. Lorid picked himself up from the ground.
“Sh. What was that?” Awa narrowed her eyes. We were all silent. We could make out distant screaming.
“That’s Hella. It’s coming from that direction,” Kalma pointed at a nearby forest. We all started running, but at one point I tripped on a rock. I grabbed hold of Amen and Awa and then they fell down with me. Kalma tripped over Awa, OX slipped again, Kita didn’t see Amen so he trod on him accidently. Amen grabbed his leg angrily and Kita went down, pulling Mr. Lordi down with him. We were all in a messed up pile of hair, horns, bandages, teeth, rotting flesh and I had Mr. Lordi’s axe poking me in the leg.
“We’re hopeless at this. Where’d G-Stealer go?” Awa called from under a ton of OX.
“I am here. Get up you all look ridiculous,” G-Stealer had an amused smile on his face. Then we heard an arrow being released and G-Stealer fell to the floor with a heavy thud.
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Woah Mr. Lordi's got his sleigh! :) Awesome, although there's a tight squeeze in it. :lol:

Monsterlady38

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

aww i hope there all okay :oops:
I really enjoyed this chapter xx update soon? :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Practically sitting on Amen's lap...
Is it just me or do you in the story have a crush on Amen? :wink: :twisted:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Rosalie wrote:Practically sitting on Amen's lap...

*does weird, creepy laugh* you'll have to wait and see my lovely :twisted:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 am

Missing Miss Cali wrote:

I sense drama coming! Sorry I haven't got back to you on Lordi Army yet Cal. The site's under construction. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:
Missing Miss Cali wrote:

I sense drama coming! Sorry I haven't got back to you on Lordi Army yet Cal. The site's under construction. :)

You sense correctly Em! Don't worry about the Lordi Army thing, I'm waiting to get on there too :)
Anyways I have an update!

Chapter Nine:

We scrambled to our feet and we were facing a man with long white hair, reddish eyes and there seemed to be some kind of pincers sticking out of his chin.
“Mana,” Mr. Lordi growled.
“We meet again Mr. Lordi,” Mana smiled, which made me and Awa shudder.
“What did you do to G-Stealer?” Amen hissed at Mana.
“Oh that wasn’t me! That was my friend Magnum,” Mana gestured at a cyborg in black armour and a green visor. I could just make out his face beneath the visor.
“Now that the mightly G-Stealer is gone we can begin the conquest on the four realms!” Magnum said in a computerized tone.
“The monster realm as already been conqured. Next stop is the human realm,” Mana nodded at Magnum.
“You even touch the human world, so help me I will skin you alive and turn you into a pair of boots. The I’ll wear those boots and dance on your graves,” I threatened.
“ She’s a strong one. Does she have any weaknesses?” Mana laughed, amused.
“Two,” Magnum grinned and then he released a swarm of wasps and fire.

I started to run, blinded by my phobia of wasps and fire. I had never run so fast in my life. I leapt over rocks, dodged trees and then I rounded a corner and I met up with the plastic dolls, who I was pretty sure Enary killed off.
“You again?” I whispered, still shaken from my wasp and fire encounter. One of the dolls smiled and pointed at something. Wasps and fire were rising out of the ground. It was everywhere. I could feel the hot scorch of the flames and the buzz of the wasps. I had never been so terrifyed in my life. I crouched down, hoping the wasps wouldn’t see me and the fire would spare me. I heard loud footsteps over the buzz and crackle of the wasps and fire. I looked up and Amen and Awa were standing there, not bothered by the flames and the wasps.
“You’re hallucinating. Just stand up,” Amen said gently.
“I can’t,” I shook my head.
“You can. This is what Ruiz wants. He needs you to be scared. Your fear will feed him power and then we’ll never get Hella and your sisters back. Stand up and walk through the flames,” Awa explained to me. Since I refused to move, Amen and Awa pulled me up and I screamed my head off when they lead me through the flames and wasps. They both kept a firm grip on me so I couldn’t run. After a lot of struggling and screaming I made it. I gave Awa and Amen a hug, although I lingered a bit on Amen’s hug.
“Come on, we need to get into Ruiz’s castle while Magnum and Mana are distracted,” Amen lead me and Awa through the forest and we came to the castle gates. Standing there was a woman with fiery red hair. Her dress is red with flame patterns and her nails are a dark, ember-like colour. Her appearance makes me shake again but Amen squeezed my hand and I no longer felt worried.
“You may pass if you can answer my riddle. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon and three in the evening?” The flame woman asked.
“Man,” I replied instantly. The flame woman cried in rage and transformed into a sphinx.
“You’ll regret this!” She hissed and disappeared.
“It’s so unfair how men always have to be the subject of riddles and other things. You don’t see snow ladies do you?” Awa cursed under her breath. I gave her sympathetic smile. She does have a point after all.
“Come on. We don’t have a lot of time,” Amen began walking quicker through the castle. We rounded a corner and then we were faced by a dark purple dragon, his fangs razor sharp, his eyes glowing an unnatural green. Slime was oozing out of his skin and blood and gore dripped from his fangs...
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Yeah! Mana's in this chapter! I'm starting to like Mana, maybe he's gonna become my third favourite monster if he can beat Kita. :lol: Miau miau. Cal you're the second person on here to call me Em. Ever since Mr. Lordi called me that I'm actually starting to like that nickname! :lol: Anyway great chapter! Love seeing Mana in it. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm

I didn't know you were still scared of wasps and fire. Anyway, great chapter. Hmmm...not feeling scared when Amen holds your hand and giving him a lingering hug. Hee hee, I'm starting to see something here :twisted: :wink:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Rosalie wrote:I didn't know you were still scared of wasps and fire. Anyway, great chapter. Hmmm...not feeling scared when Amen holds your hand and giving him a lingering hug. Hee hee, I'm starting to see something here :twisted: :wink:

I have a freaking PHOBIA of fire and wasps :| :? :oops:
Heh heh you're right, something is starting to happen between me and Amen :twisted:
Missing Miss Cali

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic