Monsterboard

Lordi Fan Fiction

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Lordi Fan Fiction

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

:twisted: i see what going on......
BUT i really enjoyed this chapter since not only am i a awa fan i'm also a Mana fan as well :oops:
Update soon xx :mrgreen:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote: :twisted: i see what going on......
BUT i really enjoyed this chapter since not only am i a awa fan i'm also a Mana fan as well :oops:

To be honest I'm not much of a Mana fan. My favourite monsters are probably Awa, Amen and Kita. Update will be coming soon, hopefully later on today. If not tomorrow or Thrursday at the latest :D
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:
MonsterMonster21 wrote: :twisted: i see what going on......

To be honest I'm not much of a Mana fan. My favourite monsters are probably Awa, Amen and Kita. Update will be coming soon, hopefully later on today. If not tomorrow or Thrursday at the latest :D

Don't worry honey, just take as long as you need :mrgreen:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Chapter en is up :)
Please ignore any grammar or spelling mistakes, I had to write this on my iPad and I've got this autocorrect thing, which is really annoying :evil:

Chapter ten

"Awa, you take Cali and I'll take care of this monster," Amen said to Awa. Awa nodded. The dragon-thing roared and slime splattered everywhere, but the slime appeared to be a little corrosive as I could see parts of the wall dissolving.
"Come on, we need to move," Awa started running towards a door to the left. Amen smiled reassuringly and I followed Awa.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You don't need to know. Just trust me, OK?" Awa snapped. We came to a spiral staircase. "Whatever you do, don't look out the window," Awa instructed me. I nodded. We hurried up the staircase and we passed a window. I caught a glimpse of what was going on outside. I stopped dead. There were black clouds covering the sky. There was a sea of lava flowing everywhere, and thunder and lightning zapped. I could make out OX and Kita on the ground, fighting off a pair of demons. Enary was engaged in a duel with a living doll and Mr. Lordi was throwing fire and darkness at a massive demon.
"What's going on?" My eyes widened.
"I told you not to look!" Awa scolded. Awa didn't seem like the sweet, caring Awa I thought she was. She seemed much more scarier and even a little dangerous.
"What's going on?" I repeated.
Awa sighed. "The War of the Realms. No-one is your friend. Not even the ones living in your realm. Don't trust anyone. Apart from me and the other monsters,"
I nodded and we continued our way up. Suddenly, the stairs started shaking and collapsing. Me and Awa ran even faster to the top, bits and pieces of the stairs collapsing between us. Awa reached the top and I was two steps behind her when I felt myself falling. Awa caught hold of my hand and I was dangling above total darkness. Awa pulled and strained but, eventually, she got me up.
"Amen is down there," I mumbled.
"He'll be fine. Really. He's been around long enough, he's probably out there fighting the war," Awa assured me. "Anyway, you need to get to the roof. That's where prisoners are kept. You'll have to free Hella and your sisters," Awa continued.
"So I'll be on my own? Why aren't you coming with me?" I yelped.
"I'm needed out in the battle. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just keep going forward and you'll eventually reach the stairs that lead to the roof. Go up them and Hella, Rosanna and Kayleigh will be there," Awa explained. I nodded and then Awa shut her eyes and she was no longer with me. I followed Awa's instructions and I came to a staircase. I cautiously went up them and all of a sudden, I was on the roof. The battle was raging down on ground and in the air. I heard the screams of the dying and the battle cries of demons, monsters, humans and dead people. Lighting zapped all around me and the wind howled and stung my eyes.
"Hella?! Rosie?! Kayleigh?!" I screamed. I strained my ears and I could just make out faint crying. I followed the crying, dodging lightning bolts, and I came to a little shack. I gingerly pushed open the door and there was Hella, Rosanna and Kayleigh.

My sisters and Hella cried and hugged me.
"It was horrible. I thought we'd never get out," Hella wept.
"You're OK now, Hella. There's a battle going on, do you know what to do?" I comforted her.
"Yes," Hella nodded. "I've got to get you and your sisters out of here. The war is going to end soon, I'm relatively sure of that. It's just a little hissy fit between the realms. This is nothing compared to what is going to happen," Hella continued.
"When is the final war going to happen?" Rosanna asked curiously.
"Sixteen or seventeen years," Hella answered.
"How exactly are we getting out of this?" Kayleigh pointed at the war. Hella smiled and lead us outside.
"Not so fast my lovelies," I heard Ruiz's voice hiss.
"Not you again," I growled at him, not letting on I was scared of him. Ruiz cocked his head onto one side and smiled cruelly at Hella and my sisters.
"You'll make an excellent mother Hella," Ruiz sneered and rubbed at Hella's abdomen. That did it. I walked over to him and shoved him hard.
"Get your hands of her you creep," I hissed. Ruiz laughed.
"Don't talk to me like that. I do know your weakness,"
"Wasps and fire won't scare me,"
"Oh I know that. You're scared of loosing Amen. Admit it sweetheart. Imagine loosing the one who loves you," Ruiz snickered. I glared at Ruiz, hating him more than vinegar on my chips and stepping into dog mess. Then Ruiz laughed and I felt him stab me in my stomach. My vision clouded over and then everything was black.
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Whoa lots of action! The ending of this chapter surprised me. :shock: update soon. :wink:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm

OHMYGOD ARE YOU DEAD??????!!!!!!??
Sorry of that sounded a little weird :oops:
But did you die in the story????
Hmmmm...Ruiz said 'Imagine loosing the one who loves you'
:twisted: :wink:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm

Don't worry Rosalie, I didn't die :P :roll:
Well I've got the last and FINAL chapter...but don't worry, I've got plans for a sequel. I'm not going to say much but it is set sixteen years later (When the final war begins [hint, hint])...
So, here is the last chapter

Chapter eleven:

I woke up with a slight pain in my stomach and a throbbing in my head. I realised I was back in my apartment in Bucharest. I could make out someone holding my hand and two people crying. After a few minutes I made an effort to sit up and Awa, Kayleigh, Rosanna and Amen were all staring back at me.
“What happened? Why am I here?” I frowned.
“Don’t you remember? The battle, saving us and Hella and being stabbed by Ruiz?” Rosanna asked.
Then it all came flooding back to me. “What happened to Ruiz? Is he alive? Did you kill him?”
“No we couldn’t kill him. He’s a prisoner in the Final Realm and he’ll stay there for the rest of his sorry life. Mana and Magnum disappeared and we can’t find them,” Awa shook her head.
“Merry Christmas by the way,” Amen added.
“It’s Christmas?” I asked slowly. Everyone nodded. I checked my calendar, and sure enough, it said December 25th.
“You never knew!? Come on, OX and Kita are using their ‘amazing skills’ to make us a Christmas dinner,” Kayleigh grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. OX was poking at my stove and Kita was trying to make sense of my Nigella Lawson books.
“What’s going on?” I asked suspiciously.
“Nothing,” OX and Kita smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and retreated to my room. Then I felt a little dizzy, almost how I felt when I went to the monster realm for the first time.
“She needs air,” Awa observed.
“I’ll take her out,” Amen offered. Once we were out on the streets, I looked up and the moon was full and the stars were shining. I was shivering so Amen put his arm around me gently and held me close. Then he leaned towards me and kissed me gently. “Merry Christmas Cali,” He smiled at me.

And that is the end. :)
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

:cry: aww i missed the last chapter! :(
anyhow i'm crying now because of the last chapter :roll:
i hope you'll make the sequel soon :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Awww sweet ending :mrgreen:
Any hints on the sequel? :roll: :wink:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Awwwwwww Amen kisses you! :oops: that was so cute. Beautiful ending to the story! Good luck with planning the sequel! I've got plans to write one too. :wink:
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm glad you all like the ending :mrgreen:
Sequel probably coming up this weekend, if not Monday. I will tell you all one thing about the sequel and that is that Ruiz comes back and he's stronger than ever!
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Nadine » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm

I've read the story and I absolutely love it! :mrgreen:
I can't wait for the sequel to come :D
Nadine

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

Nadine wrote:I've read the story and I absolutely love it! :mrgreen:

Glad you like it, what's your favourite bit??
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Nadine » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:
Nadine wrote:I've read the story and I absolutely love it! :mrgreen:

Glad you like it, what's your favourite bit??

I personally like the battle near the end and when Amen says "Holy studs n' leather" :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Well I'm glad you like it :P

I have the sequel! The start of it may not seem like a sequel, but trust me it is. :lol:
Oh and by the way, it's not from my point of view....

Chapter one:

It's my sixteenth birthday tomorrow and before then I want to find out who my dad is. Me and my best friend, Astrid, are sitting in the library with mountain of books and Google.
"So we've figured out that your dad was someone called Amen and he's meant to be some sort of monster," Astrid frowns as she scrolls though Google.
"Google the actual name Amen and add monster," I suggest. Astrid obeys and I go back to my book. After reading a couple of legends I've found another name: Ruiz. "Google Ruiz," I command. Astrid scrolls through the results and we find a web page called 'Ruiz, Lordi and humans'. The name Lordi seems vaguely familiar but I can't really think where it's from. The website is in Finnish though. Luckily, Astrid understands Finnish and she reads through the page. I go back to my book, impatient to know what happens.
"Ok so, this page is telling us that sixteen years ago, there was this war. Everyone from the four realms participated.
"What are the four reals?" I ask.
"The human realm, the monster realm, the real of the dead and the final realm," Astrid replies. I nod my head. "Anyway, there was a group of monsters called Lordi. In that particular group there was a monster called Amen. There were also three human girls and Amen and one of the girls fell in love," Astrid continues.
"So you think that this Amen person is my dad?" I wonder.
"I'm guessing it's a good chance" Astrid answers.

Astrid walks me home and when we get to my house it's dark inside.
"I think I should come in with you. It doesn't look as of anyone's home," Astrid bites her lip.
"Why do you seem so nervous?" I unlock the door.
"Because Ruiz was defeated and he vowed to return in sixteen years and have revenge on everyone the monsters had ever loved. That might include you and your mum," Astrid sighs.
"It doesn't. Besides, I doubt Ruiz is even a real person," I laugh. We enter the house and I chuck my bag on the floor. Everything is dark and a little cold. We hear footsteps coming from upstairs.
"What was that?" Astrid's eyes widen.
"I don't know. But I'm not stupid enough to go wandering upstairs, in the dark without any means of self defence," I shrug.
"We'll take a kitchen knife with us," Astrid says firmly.
"You can't honestly be saying that we are going upstairs to confront what could be a robber or a psychotic murderer?"
"You don't get psychotic murderers out here," Astrid rolls her eyes and starts walking upstairs. I follow her because there's no way I'm letting Astrid go upstairs alone. Where she goes I go and I guess that's what best friends do. When we get upstairs we can see three dark figures with their backs turned to us. Astrid gasps and one of them turn around. The sight of him makes me scream. His face is distorted, scarred and some of it is burnt away. His eyes are bright yellow with flecks of red in them and his hands are deformed and warped. The other two figures turn around. The first one seems a little cyborg-like with a green visor over his helmet and I could vaguely see his face. The other figure has got long white hair and there seem to be pincers growing out of his cheeks. The one with deformed hands smiles cruelly.
"My name is Ruiz," He says.
"I told you so," Astrid hisses.
"Now is not the time for 'I told you so'!" I hiss back. Ruiz starts coming towards us and Astrid steps towards him. "What're you doing? He'll kill you!" I pull Astrid back
"No he won't," Astrid says determinedly and then starts to transform. Her reddish brown hair turns blonde and grows longer, a metal mask forms over her face and she's no longer wearing an Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt and jeans. Instead she's wearing a long dark tunic and she's clutching a long sword.
"Enary?! I never thought I'd see you disguise yourself as a human schoolgirl!" Ruiz seems shocked.
"I told Amen I'd keep an eye on Elektra. So I became Astrid and I befriended Elektra to protect her from your allies," Astrid, now Enary, growls. Ruiz is about to reply. When there's a loud crash and four monsters enter the room. The first one is wearing a long wedding dress that's torn and rotten. The second one reminds me of a tortured and abandoned barbie doll. The third one seems to be like a hell bull/Minotaur and the final one is a mummy. After the four monsters appear, I can hear a door slam and the familiar bickering of my two aunts, Kayleigh and Rosanna.
"Elektra! We're back!" I hear mum call. The monsters all eyes one another. I can hear the tapping of aunt Kayleigh's heels, the thud of aunt Rosanna's boots and odd sound my mum's trainers make. They're coming up the stairs. Aunt Kayleigh gets there first. She gasps at Ruiz, her eyes light up at the sight of the woman in the wedding dress and the barbie and her eyes narrow when she sees me and Enary/Astrid. Then aunt Rosanna gets here and squeaks her mousy squeak when she sees Ruiz and she grins with delight at the sight of the hell bull. Weird. Finally, mum comes up and the first thing she does is approach the mummy and the two of them hug, totally lost in their own word. Maybe Amen is the mummy and he might be my dad and that could possibly be why the two seem so happy together.
"Cali quit fawning all over Amen and focus on the fact that Ruiz is here," Aunt Kayleigh rolls her eyes. Mum glares at Ruiz and his two companions.
"What're you doing here?" She growls.
"I said I'd be back in sixteen years time and here I am," Ruiz replies.
"So now you're here, what exactly are you going to do?" Mum folds her arms. Ruiz smiles coldly at me. "Awa, you get Elektra to the monster realm. Being Rosie and Kay with you. Tell the others Ruiz is here," Mum turns towards the woman in the dress.
"I'll go as well. OX, Amen and Enary will stay here with you and take care of Ruiz,"
"I don't think so," Ruiz snarls and then there's twelve living dolls surrounding all of us.
"Oh hell no!" The barbie doll (the one that appeared with Awa and the other monsters) put one hand on her hip
"Hella, now is not the time for battle. We need to get Elektra to safety," Awa says firmly.
"Why? Why is it so important that I'm safe? How do you all know me and my family?" I say exasperated.
"I understand you've got a lot of questions Elektra. But they'll all be answered, I promise," Awa answers. The evil-looking dolls start to advance towards Enary but she slices them in half with her sword. The hell bull tramples them and Amen tears them up. More and more keep arriving. Mum, aunt Rosanna and aunt Kayleigh stick together and they fend of a couple of dolls. "We need to go now while they're all distracted!" Awa says and then she grips my wrist and Hella's wrist and the next thing I know, I'm standing at the foot of this massive staircase with even more living dolls inhabiting it...
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm

OOO i love the sequil so far! :mrgreen:
but i don't like that Ruiz is back.... :evil:
Update soon for me :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Is Elektra you and Amen's daughter?
Anyway, nice start to the sequel :mrgreen:
I like how Hella says "Oh hell no!"
Did you make her say that cos her name sounds like 'hell'?
Ruiz is back :evil:
When will you ever get rid of him?!?!? :roll:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Rosalie wrote:Is Elektra you and Amen's daughter?
Anyway, nice start to the sequel :mrgreen:
I like how Hella says "Oh hell no!"
Did you make her say that cos her name sounds like 'hell'?
Ruiz is back :evil:
When will you ever get rid of him?!?!? :roll:

Ummmm....I don't really know when I'll get rid of Riz and howm :oops:
But I can totally guarantee you that (at one point) HE'LL BE GONE :twisted:
Yeah Elektra's my daughter in the story. I always liked the name Elektra. :)

MonsterMonster21 wrote:OOO i love the sequil so far! :mrgreen:
but i don't like that Ruiz is back.... :evil:
Update soon for me :mrgreen:

Don't worry, Ruiz won't be back forever he'll be taken care of soon :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Nadine » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 pm

You and Amen have a daughter.... :wink: :wink:
Update soon? :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Monsterlady38 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Uh-oh Ruiz is back! Who's pov is it this time? I can't really tell. :P

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:Uh-oh Ruiz is back! Who's pov is it this time? I can't really tell. :P

It's from my made-up daughter's pov, Elektra. But I've got a huge bit of writer's block at the moment and I don't think I'll continue the sequel for a while. But, I have made another story and I think I'll call this one...Erm I don't know to be honest :roll:
It's from the pov of a girl called Aria and she's eighteen years old.

Chapter One
Aria shivered as the cold wind blew all around her, biting at her fingers and nose. She was meeting her two best friends, Awa and Enary, outside of the bowling alley. There was some creep staring at her eagerly and a homeless woman babbling to herself.
“Hurry up,” Aria muttered to herself. The creep started edging towards Aria and she bolted from the alley and she found herself, alone, by a dark lake, the stars twinkling above her. Aria huddled into her coat, wishing she’d remembered to bring her gloves and scarf.
“Aria! Aria!” Aria spun around and she caught sight of Enary running towards her, her blonde hair flying madly about her face. Enary nearly reached Aria when the honking of a car could be heard. Aria screamed and ran forward, only to see Enary get hit by the driver and Enary went flying into the air, rolled across the roof of the car and fell to the ground with a thud.
“Enary!” Aria crouched down on the ground and grabed her friends hand. “Enary!” Aria screamed again. She heard footsteps and she was siezed into the air by men dressed totally in black. Aria struggled and screeched, hoping to attract attention. One of the men clamped a hand over Aria’s mouth and hit her on the head, hard. Aria slumped to the ground and caught sight of her friend’s lifeless face before the darkness swallowed her up completely.

“Is she awake?”
“She’s got her eyes closed you fool, she can’t be asleep,”
“Is she alive?”
“She’s breathing you fool!”
“Shut up Amen,”
“Don’t tell me to shut up OX!”
“I’ll say it again. Shut the freaking hell up!”
“Mr. Lordi!”
“OX is right, shut the freaking hell up!”
Aria opened her eyes and three monsters were staring back at her. Aria yelped and sat up straight. There was a hellbull, a mummy and a cross between a demon and a...thing.
“Who’re you?” Aria stammered.
“I’m OX. He’s Mr. Lordi,” The hell bull introduced. “And he’s an idiot,” OX glared at the mummy.
“Call me Amen,” The mummy grinned.
“What am I doing here?” Aria glanced around the room. Then last night came flooding back to her; Enary’s death, the creepy eyeing her up and those men who gagged her and knocked Aria out. Not a very nice evening.
Mr. Lordi sighed. “We understand that you’re friends with Lady Awa de Paysant-“
Who?
“She may know her by another name,” OX pointed out.
“She happens to have a name,” Aria snapped.
“Sorry-Aria may know her by another name,” Mr. Lordi replied with mocking tone in his voice.
“I know someone called Awa Paysent. She was my best friend,” Aria admitted.
“Where is she?” Amen asked.
“How would I know? I was going to meet her and Enary. Then this car came and hit Enary and she,” Before Aria knew it, tears were streaming down her face.
“Enary died?” There was a stunned silence. Amen put his arm around Aria and she felt strangely comforted.
“Why is it so important we find Awa?” Aria choked out.
“Because all of our allies have been kidnapped by her brother, Alexander, and we need our allies desperately. Nobody knows where she is. We were hoping that you’d know,” Mr. Lordi explained.
“I can help you find her,” Aria offered.
“It’ll be dangerous,” OX warned. Aria shrugged.
“So be it,” Amen said.
Missing Miss Cali

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm

NO ENERY CANNOT BE DEAD.....I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS :evil:
at the same time i really want awa to be okay :mrgreen:
I enjoy this story and i hope you continue with this
and BTW you can take as much time as you need for the other story :roll:
Update soon :lol:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:48 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:NO ENERY CANNOT BE DEAD.....I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS :evil:
at the same time i really want awa to be okay :mrgreen:
I enjoy this story and i hope you continue with this
and BTW you can take as much time as you need for the other story :roll:
Update soon :lol:

Don't worry she'll be back :twisted:
Update tomorrow or Valentine's day :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Awesome story so far! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I loved the conversation OX, Amen and Mr. Lordi were having while Aria was still asleep. Did you choose the name Aria because, like me, you're an Aria Montgomery fan (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, there's a character in a TV series called Aria)?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Lily » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm

....not the best FanFiction I've ever read, quite possible the worst. You're right when you said you're not the greatest writer ever...cos you most definitely aren't.
Lily

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic