Monsterboard

Teenage Monsters

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Teenage Monsters

Postby Rosalie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 am

I had a sudden urge to write a fanfic and then I decided to write it from the monsters' point of view from when they were teens (aged 13-14). Enjoy! Update, coming soon (if people like it):

(Awa's pov)

I glare over at my so-called best friend Enary. She knows just how much I like Kita but does that stop her from flirting with him? No, it does not. Sucks to be me right? The only guy who's ever liked me was some lad named John back in primary but then he was a traitor and left to go to some human school which wasn't in the monster realm.
"Alright Awa?" Asks Hella, who is my other best friend. She isn't a traitor like Enary can be, but her life is great. Unlike my thirteen, sorry years of 'life'.
"Mmm. I couldn't be better," I reply sourly.
"Yeah right," Hella snorts. Then her face softens. "You're upset about the whole Enary and Kita thing right?"
"The WHAT!?" I splutter.
"Didn't Enary tell you? They're going out now," Hella seems surprised.
"That traitor!" I yell out. Everyone is staring at me.
"What's with you Awa?" Enary smiles sweetly. That bloody well does it. There is a bowl of mac and cheese on the table. I seize it and slam it into Enary's face. She looks great, with cheese sauce dripping from the tips of her golden hair and bits of pasta in her hair. I see Amen, Mr. Lordi and OX all grin to each other. Hella looks completely shocked and Kita glares at me and leads Enary away from us, probably to get the pasta out of her hair.
"That was brilliant Awa!" Amen laughs, his eyes shining.
"I can't believe you'd do that Awa! Enary's your best friend," Hella flounces off. I take it back about Hella being a traitor.
"Why did you do that though Awa, can't accept that someone doesn't like you?" And Kalma went off to join the traitors (Kita being an exception. He is such an amazing person he is always there to comfort people, even traitors like Enary, so I am not calling him a traitor).
"Take no notice Awa. We think it's great you did that," Mr. Lordi reassures me.
"You guys are the only ones," I sigh as one of the teachers start coming into view. He yanks me up and leads me to the head of secondary's office. There I get a lecture of 'Violent behavior' which is 'completely unacceptable' and 'what kind of example is this to the younger ones?'. Then the head tells me I've got to stay behind after school and write an essay on 'acceptable behavior' and I've got to read it out in assembly next week and apologize to Enary in front of the whole bloody school. Isn't life peachy?

Hella's pov:

Have you ever been forced to choose between two of your closest friends? It's not easy, I'll tell you that. It's especially harder when one of them could dump a bowl of steaming hot human food on your head. But I think Awa will be OK without me, Enary needs me more. Besides, Awa has Amen, Mr. Lordi and OX. She'll be fine with them, although you can't really discuss hot male monstars with other guys can you? I'm getting off the point now, and the point is the fact that some idiot in my care home has nicked my hair curlers. If I don't find them I'll have to go to school with hair like Mana's which I most definitely do not want. When I find out who stole them, they will be sorry.

Enary's pov:

All I did was ask Awa if she was OK and what do I get? A whole bowlful of mac and cheese slammed into my face, that's what! That girl, Awa, can bloody well prepare herself for sweet, beautiful revenge....

Amen's pov:

I sit in my room, playing my guitar softly while my sisters scream at fight with one another about who's scarbie doll is better. I hear my door being opened and I look up and Cleo and Arsinoe are standing there looking outraged.
"What?" I sigh and put my guitar down. "I'm not interested in scarbies or which ones better,"
"Fine!" And Arsinoe flounces off. Cleo is still standing there. She surprises me by sitting next to me, looking forlorn.
"I hate Arsinoe," Cleo announces.
"Why?" I try to act surprised, but a lot of the time I don't like my eleven year old sister either.
"She's mean and nasty. She always tries to get me into trouble and the other day she pushed me down the stairs," Cleo looks on the verge of tears. I give Cleo a hug and I tell her not to bother about Arsinoe. She seems satisfied and trots of to the kitchen, and then Cleo shouts that my friends are here. I hurtle down the stairs, trip over the last one and fall straight into OX, who lands on his backside.
"Sorry mate," I get up and pull OX to his feet.
"Doesn't matter. I was coming to ask you if you were coming to Studs N' Leather. Remember, you promised you would," OX reminds me.
"Yeah, yeah I was just leaving mate," I try to hide the fact that I did forget. Studs N' Leather is, quite possibly, the only decent place to get crunchy severed limbs and Sweet Satan milkshakes. I have to lug Cleo and Arsinoe with me, since there's no-one at home to look after them. We reach Studs N' Leather, and Cleo and Arsinoe run off to the 'Little Monster' area. Awa, Hella, Mr. Lordi, Kita, Enary and Kalma are all sitting at a table. On another table is everyone's family. I sit next to Awa and OX sits next to his brother (Kalma).
"Your hair is all limp, like Mana's, Hella," I say to Hella.
"Yeah well, at least I have hair," Hella scowls at me.
"Shut up, both of you. We have bigger issues than Hella's hair, which does look a bit like Mana's. Look over there," Kita points at a sign. The very sight of it makes my blood run cold.
"Karaoke night," Enary groans.
"I bet you somebody's parents are going to start singing," Kita nods grimly. Then, oh horror, my Dad is up there with Enary's Mum, OX and Kalma's Dad and Awa's Mum. Hella smirks at us. "I told you," Kita nodded, triumphantly. The song is Poison by Alice Cooper. I look, stoney-faced, at my father. This man genuinely thinks he can pass for Alice Cooper, how do I tell him I am moving to the human world because of this?
"Oh Lord, no," Awa croaks. Awa's Mum is part banshee, so her voice mainly consists of screeches and wails. The crowd seems to enjoy it. I look over to my sisters who are fuming with rage, especially Arsinoe. Then my Dad is air guitaring. Oh Lord, my life is over.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Re: Teenage Monsters

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh god i think i enjoyed awa's bit a lot more that i should of
it's really funny and cute at bits but with so much drama
update soon please? :roll:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Kitawa » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm

I rarely read fan fic but this one got me interested by its original idea. Who wouldn't love to read about teenage monster squad? :mrgreen: It looks like Awa is the main character and now I really want to know what will happen to her crush for Kita. I perfectly understand her feelings: Kita has stolen my heart as well :lol: and Enary is being such a bitch here - or is she? Maybe there is something more complicated behind this all. But for now I will cheer for Awa! Even my username says it clearly: Kita should be with Awa! :!: Please continue this story and I shall continue reading it!
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Rosalie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm glad you guys like it so far :D
I wrote a couple more pov's so here they are:
(and I think the main characters are going to be Awa, Amen, Enary and Mr. Lordi. Not sure yet, but I want them to be the main characters)

Mr. Lordi's pov:
If only I had a camera to capture the horrified faces of OX, Kalma, Awa and Enary!

Awa's pov:
P.E. on Monday morning is cruelty to kids...And I hate Rounders. It's like a broken pencil: Pointless. All you do is hit a ball and run round in a circle. Please explain to me what the point in that is. Unfortunately, I am not in Kita's team but bloody Enary is. I tried to hit her in the face with my bat but I failed, miserably. Then the P.E. teacher had to run somewhere and we were left on our own for five minutes. Kita is watching me! Act cool Awa, act cool...I stare at the ground and walk towards him but I walk straight into a tree. I fall to the ground and I think my nose is bleeding. Life is absolutely wonderful.
"You're nose is bleeding Awa," Enary smirks at me. I cannot think of one witty thing to say back. Then I feel two strong arms seize me. Oh glory, it's Kita and Amen lifting me up! Didn't I say life was absolutely wonderful?
"I think I should take her to Doctor Sin, to see if nothing's broken," Kita sounds genuinely concerned. Carry me there Kita! Enary is fuming.
"Oh my God has she hit you!?" This girl, Charlene, squeals.
"Who has hit who?" The gym teacher's voice booms. She tells Charlene to go to Doctor Sin with me and she begins to 'Have a little word' with Enary. At Doctor Sin's he tells me there's nothing broken but I can go home if I want. I tell him I'll go back to P.E. (mostly so Kita can see I am a brave person and not a wimp like Enary is and he'll realize I am the perfect girl for him). I no longer have to present my essay on 'Acceptable Behavior' in assembly, which is good because I haven't bothered to write it. This day has been very successful indeed.

OX's pov:
We are in hell. Literally, we're on a school trip to the underworld. Enary is acting all scared and cozies up to Kita. I see Awa giving Enary the Look of Death. Those two girls used to be like Siamese twins. Amen was been watching Awa a lot lately, must remember to ask him why.

Kalma:
I hate Wednesdays. Hate 'em with a capital H. This is because it's soup day in school. Soup is a human food and it is utterly horrible. I wonder if Awa will dump soup on Enary's head...It'd be interesting to see what she'd look like with bits of carrots (another human food which is also is disgusting) and other vegetables (a human food group which I can't stand. Weirdly, my brother can) in her blonde hair. There was once a massive war between humans and monsters, and nobody won it. Apparently, a truce was called and it would last for two hundred years. But part of the truce involves us monsters having to eat human food, as well as our own food, and some humans have to work in monsters places, like schools. Here is a fact: humans copied the idea of schools from us monsters. Here is another fact: Music was first invented by monsters but the humans claimed they started it. Also humans can be very mean people, which is why we have a lot of human teachers in the monster word. Some of the monsters in the monster realm were originally humans but they died and came here as monsters (People like Awa, Amen, me [don't ask how I'm brothers with OX if I was originally human and he wasn't. I don't know why], Charlene and Hella). Maybe that's why Enary doesn't like Awa anymore, she was a human. If that's her reason then why does she still like Hella? I swear I will never understand females.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Kitawa » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:31 pm

And you continue with quality! 8)

Some sentences really catch my interest like OX hinting about Amen watching Awa. You sure know how to tell the story suspensefully. I enjoyed reading the history that Kalma reveals in his part. Also you have nice humour there that made me chuckle.

Can I draw a scene from this story? :?: It's an inspiring story so far.
Kitawa

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 am

OOO do i see a hint of something going on with amen and awa? :roll:
I'm still enjoying this story :lol:
please update soon xx
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 am

I'm glad you're enjoying the story :mrgreen:
Yes, Kitawa, you can draw a scene, it means to much to me that poeple are beginning to like it :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Kitawa » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I drew this scene:
Then I feel two strong arms seize me. Oh glory, it's Kita and Amen lifting me up! Didn't I say life was absolutely wonderful?
"I think I should take her to Doctor Sin, to see if nothing's broken," Kita sounds genuinely concerned. Carry me there Kita! Enary is fuming.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6903/tarinasta.jpg
Kitawa

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

Kitawa wrote:I drew this scene:
Then I feel two strong arms seize me. Oh glory, it's Kita and Amen lifting me up! Didn't I say life was absolutely wonderful?

That is awasome!!! :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Great drawing Kitawa! I've seen some of your drawings, and you're really good! I wish I could draw as good as you :) I think I'm going to draw some scenes for my fanfiction that I'm writing. :mrgreen:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Kitawa » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Thank you very much for the feedback! :mrgreen: But please let's continue commenting Rosalie's story here and the comments about my fan art to my fan art topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12558 Okay? :wink: Thank you!
Kitawa

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 am

Kitawa wrote:Thank you very much for the feedback! :mrgreen: But please let's continue commenting Rosalie's story here and the comments about my fan art to my fan art topic: http://forum.lordi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12558 Okay? :wink: Thank you!

Oh my apologies. :P well anyways this story has really interested me so far.
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 am

It would be interesting to have magnum's, but he is unknown.
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm

I love that drawing :mrgreen:
I have written more pov's, I hope you like them :D

Awa’s pov:

Tonight is the Youth Monster Disco and I have got nothing to wear. I’ve been through my collection of rags and vow that no daughter of mine will have nothing to wear on important evenings. There’s only one thing I can do and that’s having to borrow something of Leena (my older sister who does not like me one little bit)…

Hella’s pov:

I’ve finally found my curlers, which were shoved in a drawer in the girls’ bathroom. I curl my hair, glad to be rid of limp straight mousy hair. Then I slip into my outfit for tonight (pink shorts, a black and grey top with pink straps, my pink and black boots and these arm band thinggies that I made). I have to sneak out of the home, as I’m never allowed out (unless I’m going to school).

Kalma’s pov:

I stand with my brother at the food table, stuffing my face with this food humans call ‘crisps’. They are utterly delicious. There are no more barbecue ones, which is shame as I now have to eat salt and vinegar and I hate vinegar.

Mr. Lordi’s pov:

Amen is prowling around the room, searching for Awa probably. OX and Kalma are stuffing themselves with food, Magnum, Mana, G-Stealer and Otus are sitting in the corner of the room muttering to themselves (they cannot stand it when there’s loud noise and bright lights everywhere) and Awa, Charlene, Enary, Hella and Kita are nowhere to be seen. The rest of the disco is crowded with other monsters who I’ve never seen in my life. Then Awa and Charlene arrive and I notice Amen has a big grin on his face. I tell him he looks like a fool and his face clouds over. Then Enary and Kita comes in. Enary has brushed her long, blonde hair and it’s all flowing around her. She is dressed in a long black dress but the top-half is kind of like a corset which make her tits huge (not that I care. I’m not that type of monster). Kita looks a little glum being lugged with her all the time. So he should, all Enary talks about is her luxury holidays to some place in the human world called Paris. OX and Kalma are fighting over something and Awa is attempting to sort them out. She’s going to end up with a black eye if OX gets mad.

Amen’s pov:

Awa is looking absolutely gorgeous in her dark green dress and pink hoop earrings.

Awa’s pov:

The disco has been pretty good. Except for the fact that Enary stuck to Kita like a leech, I ended up with a black eye from OX (He and his brother were fighting over food [again] and I had to go and calm them down [again]. Then OX got very angry and started being violent) and Hella spilt coke all down Leena’s dress. I don't like the look Enary gave me when Kita poured me a drink, she is probably plotting some vile plan to make my life hell.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Aww poor awa she keeps getting hurt :evil:

ok i know something going on in amen's head when it comes to awa.......

Please update soon xx it's getting more and more interesting by the minute :mrgreen:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 am

I've read the parts of this story on LORDI Army and it's really good. :) I think I lost track of where I was in reading it when I read it on here :P but anyways this story is getting really interesting. :wink:

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Update! Sorry it's taken a little while but I've been pretty busy with school.

OX’s pov:

I buy Awa a bar of chocolate and a copy of Monstar Magazine and I’m forgiven. Enary is smirking at Awa, probably because of her black eye.

Enary’s pov:

The last lesson on a Friday afternoon can go on for ages. You just sit there, staring at the clock willing it to hurry up. I’m sitting next to OX and he keeps playing with his pen and suddenly it shoots right across the room and hits Mr. Lordi on the head. He turns around and glares at OX. Then he flicks a rubber at OX and the rubber his me. I find a rubber band and aim it at Mr. Lordi. Everyone in the room see I am weilding a rubber band and they are all giving me a ‘don’t hit me with that’ look. I fire the rubber band and Mr. Lordi yelps and ducks down. It goes sailing past Awa and then it hits Hella. Hella flings her pen at me but it hits OX. Soon we’re all engaged in a mini-war and the stupid maths teacher doesn’t even look up.

Magnum’s pov:

The things you can see are interesting when you’re one of life’s observers. We’re the type of people who sit quietly and watch the world go by. I’ve been doing that a lot lately. I’ve noticed many things such as Awa’s eyes swiveling to Kita, how Hella seems to be stuck in her own little world. But I don’t think anyone’s noticed Enary. I can tell her eyes don’t light up when she smiles, how her hair is always in front of her face. Nobody has noticed that she’s not been herself lately…

Mr. Lordi’s pov:

There’s been a rumour going that we are being sent out into the human world where we have to learn how to survive out there. We’ll have to learn how to build homes for ourselves, where the humans won’t find us. We might learn how to hunt out there and how to cook. Apparantly we will be leaving next Monday (not the one coming up after the weekends, the one after that).

Awa’s pov:

There is an uncomfortable atmosphere at home. Leena won’t talk to me because she’s found her coke stained dress. Mum isn’t talking to Leena because she’s been suspended from school for a few days (bullying other students I think) and I won’t talk to Mum because she hasn’t been food shopping, again, and I am starving. I drag Charlene to the local library and I Google love potions. Charlene rolls her eyes at that.
“They’re not going to work Awa,”She says.
“Well even so, it’ll be fun to try and make one,” I reply. I find one that involves strawberries, honey and limes. Seems simple enough. I get Charlene to write it down and we go back to my house to make it. I can’t find any strawberries but Charlene finds strawberry jam. I spoon some honey into the mixture and I squeeze some lemons I found in the fridge.
“It says limes Awa” Charlene points out.
“Lemons and limes are similar so what’s the problem?” I argue. After several attempts we manage to work the blender. Then we have our potion.
“It looks revolting,” Charlene wrinkles her nose.
“Maybe it’ll taste nice,” I say doubtfully. Then Leena and her boyfriend walk in.
“What’s that your making?” He asks.
“Erm a smoothie,” I hope he doesn’t ask for a sip.
“Give us some Awa,” Leena seems to have forgotten that she isn’t talking to me. Oh God, what if I give them a sip and they fall even more in love with one another. After a lot of pursuading I, reluctantly, pour Leena a sip. “Oh God this is disgusting!” Leena runs upstairs to the bathroom. I try a bit. At least me and Leena can argree on one thing, the ‘smoothie’ is horrible.
“I told you so,” Charlene says smugly.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Hehehe i wounder what's gonna happen next? i'm still loving this story :mrgreen: please update soon
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:23 pm

I like how you've written Mr. Lordi's pov, it makes him sound so formal and I like that. Update soon. :D

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Here's the next couple of pov's! I'm sorry it took a while but I've been a little stuck for ideas.

Amen’s pov:
My peaceful evening is disturbed by a loud crash and a scream from my sisters’ room. I sigh and put down my guitar, wondering which sister has murdered the other. When I open the door to their room they are smiling innocently me. Hmmmmm….

Mr. Lordi’s pov:
It’s halloween this Friday. Me, Amen and OX have plans to go to the human world and scare the living daylights out of a bunch of humans. Awa overhears us and we agree that she can join in. Amen looks overjoyed at this.

Awa’s pov:
It’s biology and Miss Judd is explaining the human digestive system. Who wants to know how humans digest food? Most of us don’t anyway. Miss Judd tells us to get into groups of four and we’ve got to make a huge diagram of the digestive system. Kita, who’s sitting next to me, turns to me and asks if I’d like to be in a group. I grin and nod my head.
“Quit grinning Awa,” Charlene mutter. I scowl at her. If I don’t do something Enary’ll be in a group with Kita as well. I turn to Charlene and ask her if she’d like to join us. I give her my pleading look and she gives in. Then Amen comes and sits with us. Oh the look on Enary’s face is priceless! Especially when Miss Judd tells her to go in a group with G-Stealer and Kalma. Throughout the whole lesson, Enary is giving me the evils. I ignore them and Kita even compliments my drawing skill! After biology, Enary corners me in the girls locker room. I’m actually a little scared because I haven’t got Charlene with me and Enary is looking especially angry. She slams me against one locker.
“Keep your eyes of my boyfriend. I mean it Awa. Besides, he’s not interested in you. Never will be either. He even said to me he thought you were weird. So stay away, OK?” Enay hisses.
“What is your problem Enary? You knew how much I liked Kita. That didn’t stop you though, did it? Why are you so vile!?” I growl.
“You just don’t know when to stop talking, do you?” Enary raises her hand and for a minute I think she’s going to hit me. Then Kita and OX come into view and Enary starts crying and tells Kita it’s all my fault. Drama queen. The good part, though, is that Kita rolls his eyes when Enary’s back is turned.

Kita’s pov:
Wonder why Enary suddenly started acting very friendly one day? Also, why did Awa slam pasta into Enary’s face?

Enary’s pov:
Everyone thinks I’m being such a bitch to Awa. But I’m not. She started it, and it wasn’t the pasta incident. See, it all happened a year ago, when we were in year eight. Me and Awa had been walking home from school one day and we’d passed OX and Kalma. OX shouted
“Blonde bitch!” too me. This was because I had refused to go out with him. Awa had a sort of smile on her face, as if she found it funny. Then Hella had come to school and she had beaten OX up for that. Really, really badly as well. Awa stood firmly on OX’s side and then we had never spoken to one another for months. In the summer I decided I’d be Awa’s friend again, but I was planning my revenge.

Mana’s pov:
Why does Hella hate me?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

yeah...i still think enery's being a bit of i bitch..... :oops:
I'm happy that you've updated! update soon? :mrgreen:
and not kita's starting to get suspicious..... :twisted:
MonsterMonster21

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:31 pm

This whole fic is the story of my life :roll:
Anway it's a great story so far :mrgreen:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Nadine » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm

I really love this story, it's hilarious and great fun to read :mrgreen:
Will you be updating anytime soon?
Nadine

Postby Rosalie » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Update!!! And it's Halloween for the monsters :twisted:

Awa's pov:
School's closed because it's Halloween. I have a lie in, listening to Leena argue with mum. Then I get a message of Charlene, telling me a bunch of us are meeting at the beach for a bonfire. She tells me Kita is there and so is Enary. I open my wardrobe and I have a look through my so-called 'clothes'. In the end I go for my jeans and my Metallica top. I put on a little mascara and I casually yell at my mum I'm going out and I clear off before she can object. I see Amen, OX and Kalma walking towards the beach so I catch up with them
"Kalma's coming with us to Helsinki, OK?" OX informs me.
"Alright. How exactly are we getting there though?"
"Mr. Lordi's been doing some research on the Monsternet and we've found out that if we use a simple teleporting spell then we should be able to get there. We'll have to get hold of a spell book though. Should be easy enough," Amen explains. I nod. After a few more minutes we arise at the beach. Charlene greets me, her bright red hair (A/N: yes, I know that in the song Missing Miss Charlene, Charlene was described as having golden hair but I prefer red hair to be honest) looking messy and tangled.
"Kita and Enary had a little argument. Apparently, Kita's been wanting to see more of his friends. But Enary got a little dramatic and started coming up with a load of rubbish, saying that Kita has to stay with her because she loves him," Charlene says breathlessly.
"Enary actually loves someone?" I say, disbelieving.
"Yep. I'm not sure if Enary's still here. I think she may have flounced off. Mr. Lordi is here, so is Kita and Hella. Magnum's here as well," Charlene nods.
"Magnum? What's he doing out here, he never goes out?" Amen looks shocked.
"Dunno. But he's here alright. We couldn't exactly kick him out, could we?" Charlene shrugs. The five of us head towards the bonfire and sure enough, Kita is standing by it looking a little annoyed. My brain is telling me to go and talk to him. But I can't, my mouth goes all sandpapery and I can't really be normal.

Kita's pov:
I was actually glad to see that I could spend some time with my mates, without Enary. She's great fun but a drama queen. After what happened after biology well...I'm starting too see her in a different way. I know there's some problems with her family, but is that really the reason why she's so vile to Awa? The bonfire goes alright. Magnum has bought marshmallows and, after a round of frisbee and paddling in the ice-cold sea water, we sit around the bonfire we toast them. Is getting on for late afternoon. Hella and Charlene clear off early, telling us that they want to go home and spend time with family. Magnum leaves soon after them and then Kalma goes off, OX following him and soon it's just me, Amen, Mr. Lordi and Awa. Awa keeps dropping her marshmallow in the fire so I end up toasting some for here. She smiles and accepts each marshmallow happily. I've never seen that girl so smiley before. She's sort of like the mysterious girl that hides in the background. I personally think those are the best types of girls. I don't like big, loud ones who show off and only think about how they look..

Magnum's pov:
I wonder if the others know what I know. Amen likes Awa, who likes Kita, who probably likes Enary and who does Enary really like? Has anyone noticed that the girl just wants to be herself and underneath the big loud Enary is, in fact, a thoughtful, kind monstress who just wants to have friends.

OX's pov:
It's finally midnight and me, Awa, Amen, Kalma and Mr. Lordi are gathered out in the local park. Awa's got her torch and Mr. Lordi has a book of spells and Amen has a map of Helsinki.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Awa wonders.
"Of course. You're not going to wimp out on us now are you?" Kalma scoffs.
"No I'm not. I've just got a weird feeling about this," Awa shivers.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. You're probably just nervous," Amen assures her.
"What's going on here?" We hear a voice call from the shadows. We hear some footsteps and Kita emerges from the shadows.
"What're you doing here?" I hiss.
"I saw you and Kalma leave your house. So I followed you here and now I want to know what exactly is going on," Kita folds his arms. I hope Awa isn't going to go all gooey eyes because Amen'll probably see and he'll get hurt and then he'll be all mopey and then it'll be me who has to calm him down. Mr. Lordi does not put his arm around other monsters and talk in a calming voice. I should be a therapist when I leave school.

Awa's pov (again):
I think I have more than just a crush on Kita...I think I am in love, but not just any love. Forbidden love! I know this because, in English we're studying this thing called Romeo and Juliet. They are not allowed to see one another because of some family feud. I know I am in Forbidden Love because...
1. Juliet was about thirteen in the book-just like me! Apparently, Juliet's mum and nurse wanted her to get MARRIED. Nowadays we get to Enjoy Our Youth.
2. Juliet's family didn't approve of Romeo. I know my family doesn't approve because when me and Leena were having a (very rare) sisterly heart-to-heart, I told her I had a crush on Kita and Leena sighed and said:
"You keep away from that boy Awa,". Also at one point in the book Juliet's cousin Tybalt goes and beats Romeo and Mercurito up. Luckily, my only boy cousin is four and a half so I don't really think Kita's in any danger.
3. Romeo and Juliet kill themselves at the end to be together, but I really hope I don't have to stab myself 'cos Kita's drunken something he shouldn't have.

Part two on the Halloween night coming up soon.... :twisted:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Oh god why is it that only magmum can see the obvious and yet no one else can?
I'll never know..

Update soon :mrgreen: whilst i go off and do some fangirling...... :roll:
MonsterMonster21

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic