Monsterboard

Teenage Monsters

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Teenage Monsters

Postby Nadine » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm

This is great so far! I like OX's pov's the best :wink:
All also like the Romeo and Juliet bit on Awa's pov, especially when it goes 'my only boy cousin is about four and half, so I don't think Kita's in any danger'. It was pretty funny and cheered my up after my rubbish day :mrgreen:
Update soon?
Nadine

Postby Rosalie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:40 pm

I'm glad I cheered you up :mrgreen:
Update!!!!!!!
This one's a little bit shorter than the other pov's but something interesting happens to Kalma, Awa, Kita, OX, Amen and Mr. Lordi in the human world.... :twisted:

Kalma’s pov:
After several attempts we make it in to the human world. It’s amazing how similar it is the monster world! Get this: humans have lamp posts! No joke. The lamp posts come on automatically every single night! Why don’t we have that out in the monster world? I know some monsters can see in the dark (thoses monsters were always monsters and weren’t human before they came here. Those are monsters like OX, Mr. Lordi, Enary and Mana) but it’s unfair to those monsters who can’t. We don’t see any humans in Helsinki though, which is a bit odd.
“Where is everyone? This place is meant to be busy,” Awa scans the street we were on.
“Sh. Can you hear that?” Mr. Lordi frowns into the distance. We’re all quiet and we can distantly hear the cheers and screams of humans.
“They’re over there!” Kita points in the direction of the cheers. We follow the sound and we come to a market square.
“There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” A redheaded woman and an enormous man come into view.
“You’re expected onstage soon! Where have you been? And what’s he doing here?” The man points at me.
“Does it matter? Just get them onstage now,” The redheaded woman rolls her eyes. The two of them lead us around the market square and Mr. Lordi turns around and gives a ‘why aren’t they scared?’ look. I shrug. The redhead and the man take us to a small room with mirrors and a door leading onto a stage.
“Go on, you’re due onstage. Amy calm down!” The man waves at us to get out. I follow the others when Amy catches my arm.
“Not you! But you can go on for the final song, we’ll play Kalamgeddon,” Amy says. I sigh and sit down on one of the couches. Outside the humans are screaming ‘Lordi! Lordi!’. What's going on!?

Awa’s pov:
The humans are all cheering for us and a group of men are shouting ‘Awa! Awa!’ at me. They cheer when I curtsey and wave. There are instruments onstage. Amen heads towards the lead guitar, OX goes for the bass and Kita heads to the drums. Mr. Lordi goes centre stage and starts yelling out words that mean nothing to me. The crows seems to like this and they go wild. I blow a kiss to the humans, again they go wild, and I go to the keyboards. Then Kita starts playing the drums and I realise it’s the song we learnt in school. It’s called Bringing Back the Balls to Rock. Me, OX, Amen, Kita and Mr. Lordi seem to do pretty well. I glance backstage and Amy seems ecstatic at how well it’s going. She’s mouthing something at me. Solo. The stage darkens and there’s a spotlight on me. Then I play a song I know, it’s called Rebirth of the Countess. At one point in the song this zombie couple starts waltzing about. I finish the solo and then the dancing zombies are still there! Feeling incredibly angry, I sieze a nearby pole and I head towards them. The crowd is cheering. I point my pole at them.
“Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!” They screech. Very well. I take a deep breath and I impale the zombies with my pole. I then throw them to the ground. The crows scream and cheers and I curtsey and walk back elegantly to my keyboards. I glance at Amy. She nods approvingly at me. Then I can hear her hiss ‘Hard rock Hallelujah!’. I nod and I start playing the keyboard intro. When I’ve finished Mr. Lordi begins singing and then during one part of the song, wings come out of Mr. Lordi! I’ve never, ever seen him do that before! The humans seem overly happy and there are five girls at the front screaming and jumping up and down. Then Kalma walks onstage and there’s a cheer. OX isn’t too thrilled at leaving the stage but Kalma has another bass with him. He hisses “Kalmageddon!” too me. Kalmageddon is his full name. Then he and OX start playing a bass intro. None of us know the song Kalmageddon but we make it up as we go along and the humans are satisfyed. Then me, Kita, Amen, Mr. Lordi, OX and Kalma all take a bow onstage and we leave.
“You were brilliant! All of you! This is by far the best performance from you. Right, go and take of your costumes and masks now. You can use the room back there,” Amy bustles around. I catch Kita’s eye and then Mr. Lordi’s and we all know now is the time to leave.
“We were brilliant! This is the best Halloween ever!” Amen declares. We laugh and agree. Mr. Lordi begins chanting the spell and the vortex swirls up.
“Ready?” OX asks.
“Ready!” We all agree.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm

how awesome was that! i can just imagine this scene in my head :mrgreen:
Anyhow i feel that the drama between awa and enery isn't over yet.....
Update soon :D
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:how awesome was that! i can just imagine this scene in my head :mrgreen:
Anyhow i feel that the drama between awa and enery isn't over yet.....
Update soon :D

Believe me, the drama isn't over at all :mrgreen:
Update probably coming by Thursday. :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 pm

That would be an awesome Halloween night! :roll: :mrgreen:
Are the monsters still going on their trip to the human world?
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:That would be an awesome Halloween night! :roll: :mrgreen:
Are the monsters still going on their trip to the human world?

Yes, the monsters are definitely going on their trip....I've got a pretty good idea of what' going to happen! :twisted:

Kita's pov:
I wake up late the next morning. At first I can't think why I look so tired and why my hands ache and then I realised it was because I'd been drumming all night in the human world! I still couldn't believe it was real. I badly wanted to tell Enary or Hella but then Enary would ask who else went to the human world. I'd have to tell her obviously and if she found out Awa was there I wouldn't want to think what would happen to poor Awa...

Enary's pov:
Halloween night was absolutely horrible. Kita said he had plans and Hella wasn't allowed out of her care home. I was stuck with my two year old brother, Jinxx, and my new baby sister, Evelyn. Mum was sitting in the kitchen staring into space. I opened the fridge, I've been making dinner every night for almost seven months now. Mum didn't do anything, she just sat there staring into space. She told me she was too tired to do anything. The landlord has been understanding but it won't be long before we're evicted. Then what? We're out of food as well. There isn't enough money to go food shopping. We'd been living on fish and chips and sandwiches when it was Studs n Leather's 'free sandwich hour'. Evelyn was wailing and crying and Jinxx had had a temper tantrum and was up in his room screaming and kicking his door. There was nothing in the fridge expect for a hunk of cheese that looked mouldy and there was some stale bread in the fruit basket (how it got there, I'll never know). I couldn't make dinner out of that and Evelyn was too young to have proper food. I shouted at mum to do something. She didn't even look up at me. She ignored Evelyn and me and she kept sitting there.
"I hate you! You're the worst mother anyone could ever have!" I screamed at her and I ran into my room and slammed the door. I cried for ages. I tried calling Kita but he wouldn't pick up. Neither would Hella. I even tried Charlene but she didn't pick up. I considered calling Awa but I don't think she'd want to hear from me. So I cried myself to sleep, feeling completely alone.

Hella's pov:
On Saturday, I sneak out and I head over to Enary's house. Her little brother Jinxx tells me Enary isn't in. Shoot. I can see Awa and Charlene in the distance and they're eating ice screams. I want to join them but I don't think either of them particularly want me.
"Alright Hella?" Awa asks me. The two of us haven't really fallen out but there's been an awkward relationship between me and Awa.
"I'm fine," I reply and I try to smile.
"If you're looking for Enary I saw her go down to the beach. She looked as if she wanted to be alone," Charlene says.
"Oh,"
"Do you want to go McBeast with us?" Awa offers. I nod gratefully. The three of us head to McBeast and Kita, OX and Kalma are sitting in a booth so we join them.
"Have you seen Enary anywhere?" Kita asks us.
"She's at the beach," Charlene replies.
"Really? I got about thirty missed calls from her. She's upset I can tell. She wouldn't go to the beach for something like that," Kita frowns.
"Then where would she go?" Awa is clearly wondering why Enary is suddenly the centre of attention.
Kita is silent for a few minutes. Then he says "Heceta Head,"
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm

what hecteria head? is she gonna be okay? :oops:
and to think a few chapters ago we all hated her :roll:
Updater soon :mrgreen:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Rosalie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:what hecteria head? is she gonna be okay? :oops:
and to think a few chapters ago we all hated her :roll:
Updater soon :mrgreen:

Heceta Head is a place in a Lordi song.
And here's the next part! :mrgreen: :

OX's pov:
Heceta Head is another beach, way on the other side of town. It's about a half an hour walk. There's a light house there and the legend goes that whenever monsters killed themselves by jumping of the cliffs their ghosts would haunt the nearby lighthouse. It's quite a rundown place, only a few families live there. Everyone wants to live in the newer areas of the monster world, nobody wants to live in Heceta Head anymore. Me and my brother used to live there for a few months. When the Kalmagedion order collapsed a couple of years ago, so many Kalmagedions had to move to MonsterCity and then we were placed in Heceta Head. MonsterCity is the Capitol of the monster world. Me and my friends live in Haunted Town. There are two other cities, The House Without a Name (who calls a city THAT?) and the Kalmagedion order. I remember the Kalmagedion Officials knocking on our doors, telling us to evacuate immediately. Before the Officials came, my mother had died giving birth to my sister, Kalmia (why do I have to be the only one in the family who's name doesn't begin with 'K'?). Kalmia had died in the hospital as well. Then me and Kalma had to look after one another, as well as dad. There had been posters up around town, telling us to pack up our belongings because we were all going to be moving soon. We managed to get dad packing, and it took his mind of his grieving heart. We had to leave some things behind, obviously. We couldn't pack the kitchen countertops or the shower in the bathroom. But it had been sad saying goodbye. Then the Officials barged in and told us it was time to leave. So me and my brother and dad had been bundled into our car and we had driven off Haunted Town. When we drove through it, me and Kalma had been fascinated by almost everything. The parks, McBeast and the beach. But dad had kept on driving until we reached Heceta Head. We were shocked and appalled at our house. It was crumbling to pieces, one of the windows had been boarded up and someone had broken in and there was sick in the kitchen sink. I even saw a cockroach scuttle across my bedroom floor. Then dad got a job and he'd earned a promotion and now we're in the nicer areas of Haunted Town. I'm glad as well.

Kalma's pov:
I don't want to go back to Heceta Head but anything could've happened to Enary. We run out of McBeast and Kita hastily leaves a couple of coins on the table. The fastest way to get to Heceta is by bus, and the nearest bus stop is a five minutes walk away. When we get there the bus to Heceta comes in a few seconds, almost as if it knew Enary was in trouble. We rode the bus in silence and Awa forgets to look happy when Kita sits next to her. She must be really worried, and this proves that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
"How much longer is this going to take?" OX mutters impatiently. "What? Am I not allowed to be worried about my friend?" OX huffs when I give him an odd look. I stare out the window and the landscape has turned from bright blue skies and fluffy clouds to a dark, grey miserable sky and demons with no home huddled together.
"I hope we won't be here long," Awa bites her lip.
"It gets worse," I say grimly. The grass is dead, there are stray hellhounds everywhere and we can hear the wind howling. Finally the bus stops. We get out gingerly and I yank Awa back as she nearly steps in a steaming pile of hellhound droppings.
"Where would we find Enary?" Charlene shivers. Her bright red hair is flying out all over her face and her cheeks are going pink from the wind. Hella's hair is sticking up everywhere and it's all over her face. We all look a right mess.
"Anywhere. Kita and Awa, you check the cliffs. Hella and Charlene check the village and you and me will look around the lighthouse" Kalma instructs. We nod at him and speed off.

Awa's pov:
Of course I'm absolutely happy to work with Kita but I'm too worried about Enary. What if she was walking along the cliffs and the wind swept her right of it? What if one of the villagers kidnapped her or what if the ghosts got her? The lighthouse's floorboards are probably rotten and she could've fallen through them. For all we know she could be lying underneath a mess of debris, her bones all broken and her neck snapped. I try to get the thoughts out of my head. Even though the two of us aren't exactly friends anymore, I don't want her to get hurt.
"Can you see any sign of her?" Kita asks worriedly.
"No. Can you?" I shake my head. Kita shakes his head. This is bad. Maybe Enary isn't even here.
"No, Enary's here. I know she is," Kita says firmly.
"Alright," I say disbelievingly.
"ENARY!!!" Kita yells at the top of his voice.
"ENAR-EEEEEEE?!?!?" I join in. We can hear nothing but the wind and the waves. "I don't think she's here," I say gently. It looks as if Kita's on the verge of tears. I find myself hugging Kita. 'You idiot Awa!' The voice inside my head curses me. Kita seems taken aback but he hugs me back. I'd have given up almost anything up to stay in Kita's arms...

Hella's pov:
"I don't think she's here," Charlene sighs.
"You looking for someone?" An oldish monstress asks us. She's wearing a long dark dress and she's got a white apron tied around it. Her hair is pure white and she's tied it into one long plait.
"Our friend. Have you seen her?"
"I don't remember anyone your age coming along here," The monstress shrugs.
"Our friend has got long blonde hair and she's quite tall for her age. She may have been wearing a metal mask," I inform?
"Hmm...yes, I do remember some girl with a metal mask. She was very rude, yet her eyes seemed red and puffy. Like she'd been crying. She asked me where the cliffs were and I said 'You're to stay away from those cliffs, the wind'll sweep you off them' she didn't listen though. She's probably fallen into the sea, the silly girl," The monstress frowned. "Now, what can I do for you?"
"Nothing. We'll be going now," I tug Charlene away from the village.
"D'you think Enary's..." Charlene begins.
"No. She's got a lot of sense even though it doesn't seem like that. Maybe she isn't even in Heceta," I shake my head.
"Ok you could be right. Lets go get Awa, Kita, Kalma and OX," Charlene agrees. We round up the other monsters and it's beginning to drizzle when we arrive at the us stop.
"Did you find any sign of Enary?" Kalma huddles near OX, probably to stay warm?
"No but this monstress in the village has seen Enary and reckons she's gone to the cliffs," Charlene explains.
"We didn't see Enary. Maybe she isn't here," Concern flashes across Awa's face. Maybe this is the end of Awa and Enary's three-week-long feud. I hope so.
"Maybe," Kita says doubtfully.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Is Enary alright!?! :shock:
Interesting story from OX, and I feel sorry that he's lost his sister, Kalmia. :(
Update soon? :mrgreen:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Lily » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Hmmmm...can't say I really like this fanfic, I honestly think it's a bit rubbish. Teenage Monsters? Who'd want to read that? I thought the title sounded absolutely rubbish, and the story is just as bad.
Lily

Postby Isa » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

If you don't like then it's easy, don't read it.

A story can't be appreciated by everybody, it's there for who appreciated to read it
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Lily wrote:Hmmmm...can't say I really like this fanfic, I honestly think it's a bit rubbish. Teenage Monsters? Who'd want to read that? I thought the title sounded absolutely rubbish, and the story is just as bad.

I'm going to repeat what Isa said: if you don't like it, don't freaking read it.
I've known Rosalie all her life and she's like a sister to me, and I'm not afraid to stand up to people who are close to me. And to answer your question on 'who'd want to read that?' ...she's got 279 views and Kitawa has drawn a picture of a scene from the fic (btw, it's a great drawing). I'm relatively sure everyone who reads this will agree with me.
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 am

I agree with you Cali. Rosalie deserves some praise for this story she has worked really hard on it. :)

I also agree with you too Isa, not all stories are for everyone but it's not nice when those who do not like it to make rude comments. Instead of making rude comments its better if they should just not read it.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby mr.Linoge » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

wow, keep up the great work :D
mr.Linoge

Postby Rosalie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:05 pm

mr.Linoge wrote:wow, keep up the great work :D

Thank you :) and thank you Calimand Emily :)

I've got the next few pov's ready and our lovely monsters are in the human word...

Hella's pov:
I absolutely hate the human world. We're in some dopey part of Europe where the sun doesn't shine and all it does is rains. Today we had to train and....exercise. The instructor is some flabby human in his late forties. His face gets all red and sweaty and there's damp patches under his arms. Whenever he yells at us, his nostrils flare and his whole face puffs out. A bit like a toad or a frog. I imitate him when his back is turned and everyone sniggers. Mr. Lordi doesn't find it amusing, so damn it. What makes that monsterman laugh? Every time something good happens, Enary pops into my mind and I feel all sad and moody. I wonder if the others feel the same way.

Awa's pov:
Please answer me this question: will ten press ups help me to cook dinner? Raise a family? Get a job? No. Tomorrow we're going up a pathetic little mountain and we've got to think up ways to save the bloody environment. What are we, hippies?

Kalma's pov:
"I think Enary is in the human world," OX says to me after hell.
"What makes you think that?"
"I don't know...I've just got this feeling. Maybe she's dangling of a cliff," OX shrugs.
"Doubt it. If you ask me-" Before I could finish my sentence, someone knocks on the door, except it's more like trying to beat the living daylights out of the door. Then the door swung open and Awa, Hella, Charlene and Kita were standing there.
"I can't stop thinking about Enary. I'm getting this weird feeling, like she's here in the human world," Hella explains.
"Weird, I am too," OX agrees.
"So am I," Awa confessed.
"D'you miss her?" Charlene asks. Everyone nods.
"Maybe we should look for her," Kita suggests.
"In this weather?" I point at the raging storm outside of my winow.
"So? Enary would do the same for us," We all give Kita a doubtful look. "OK maybe not. But I'm going,"
"I'll go as well," Awa volunteers.
"So will I," Charlene adds. One by one we agree to join Kita on his search.
"But I'm not going out without raincoats and a torches," I say firmly. After we equip ourselves, we sneak out of the drippy hotel we're staying in. We're quite close to the coast and it's only a five minuets walk away. We've got to pass some cliffs, but if we keep to the other side of the road we'll be fine.
"This is madness!" Awa shrieks over the noise of the wind and thunder.
"We can't give up now!" Kita reminds her. Then I hear something, a monstress.
"Listen!" I yell. We're silent and then we can vaguely make out the nearby screams of a monstress. Or human girl. I could've sworn I've heard that shriek before though...
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Looking good! Ooh they're in the human world, this should get exciting! :D
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Nadine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Is it Enary screaming?!?!
Please update soon it's getting really interesting!! :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Rosalie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Nadine wrote:Is it Enary screaming?!?!
Please update soon it's getting really interesting!! :mrgreen:

Yep it's Enary :wink:
Update!

OX's pov:
The screaming is getting louder and louder.
"It sounds like Enary," Hella mutters.
"Then we've got to go and save her!" Kita starts running.
"Kita! Get back here you'll fall of the cliffs!" Awa yelps.
"Why do you care?" Kita growls.
"I care about all of my friends. If we run we'll fall of the cliffs and we won't be any help to Enary then will we?" Awa says quietly.
"We can't leave Enary there!" Kita yells at her.
"I didn't say we would," Awa replies coldly. I wonder if this is the end of Awa's Big Crush on Kita.
"Let's go. If it is Enary, then we'll get help. If it isn't Enary, we'll still try to help whoever it is," Kalma decides. The screaming is getting louder, and it's screaming for help. It is Enary. Who's making her scream though? Or...what is making her scream?
"Get down!" Charlene hisses and we duck behind a bush. There is a dim streetlight and it's shining down on Enary and three men in black (A/N: No! Not the men in black from the movie :lol: )
"What're they doing with her?" Kita mumbles.
"Shut up!" Kalma snarls. I don't like the way the men are leering at Enary. Enary stumbles around and she's so close to the cliff edge. One of the men ambles towards her and Enary topples right of the cliff.

Enary's pov:
I thought I would die when I feel of the cliff. Instead I landed, very hardly, on a ledge. I hope someone will save me...

Kita's pov:
It's all I can do to not run out and strangle the men that killed Enary. After a fe minutes they leave and me and the other monsters retreat from the bush.
"Is Enary dead?" Awa whispers.
"I thinks so," Hella nods.
"I am NOT dead!" A voice says. It's Enary! Me and OX approach the cliff and we can't see her anywhere. "I'm down here you fools!" Enary scoffs. We look down and there she is, clinging to a ledge in the cliff.
"Enary!" I exclaim and I can feel tears. Come on Kita you're a man, men don't cry.
"She's alive?!" Awa yelps and joins us at the cliff.
"Damn right I am!" Enary yells at her.
"Enary!" Awa sobs. After some attempts, me and OX manage to lift Enary up from the ledge and Awa and Enary are crying and hugging one another.
"I've been a total bitch!" Enary cries.
"It's not your fault!" Awa weeps.
"Of course it is!" Enary replies, her eyes bright with tears.
"Erm, have you finished crying yet?" OX asks. "Cos there's police cars and ambulances everywhere,"
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Nadine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Thank gods Enary's ok :roll:
Update soon? Pleeeease? :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I still believe Enary is still plotting against Awa :evil:
But it's a great chapter! Update soon pleeeeeease? :roll:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

Poor Enary. :( But at least she's okay now. Update ASAP. :wink:

Monsterlady38

Postby Sara » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Wow, this story is pretty damn cool! :mrgreen:
Is Enary OK? Please update soon! :D
Sara

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 am

Lily wrote:Hmmmm...can't say I really like this fanfic, I honestly think it's a bit rubbish. Teenage Monsters? Who'd want to read that? I thought the title sounded absolutely rubbish, and the story is just as bad.
You can shut up. Seriously you got no sense about you. If you don't like it, shut your face. I shouldn't really insult you, as you suffer from a horrible disease called stupid. you are stupid when a) you cut for Bieber b) you do that. So get off this fanfic, in fact no, this whole site, until you recover from your disease, you dolt.
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 pm

aw3som327 wrote:
You can shut up. Seriously you got no sense about you. If you don't like it, shut your face. I shouldn't really insult you, as you suffer from a horrible disease called stupid. you are stupid when a) you cut for Bieber b) you do that. So get off this fanfic, in fact no, this whole site, until you recover from your disease, you dolt.

(Clapping) i agree though it's old news now....
Aww enery's ok but i'm still loving
"Erm, have you finished crying yet?" OX asks. "Cos there's police cars and ambulances everywhere," :mrgreen:
Update soon
MonsterMonster21

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Is this the end? Or will you update? Or maybe a sequel :-)
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic