Monsterboard

Teenage Monsters

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Teenage Monsters

Postby Rosalie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:
aw3som327 wrote:
Lily wrote:Hmmmm...can't say I really like this fanfic, I honestly think it's a bit rubbish. Teenage Monsters? Who'd want to read that? I thought the title sounded absolutely rubbish, and the story is just as bad.
You can shut up. Seriously you got no sense about you. If you don't like it, shut your face. I shouldn't really insult you, as you suffer from a horrible disease called stupid. you are stupid when a) you cut for Bieber b) you do that. So get off this fanfic, in fact no, this whole site, until you recover from your disease, you dolt.

(Clapping) i agree though it's old news now....
Aww enery's ok but i'm still loving
"Erm, have you finished crying yet?" OX asks. "Cos there's police cars and ambulances everywhere," :mrgreen:
Update soon

Thank you aw3som327 and MonsterMonster :mrgreen:
Don't worry it's not the end and I have with me an update....and a certain villain we're all becoming very familiar with is going to be mentioned :twisted:

Enary's pov:
They wouldn't leave me alone, even after I gave the police the full story. I went to Heceta Head, some monstress in a black dress and white apron asked me inside for some water. Then her sons got me. What more do they need to know?

Amen's pov:
The next morning Awa, Kita, Kalma, Hella, OX and Charlene all look miserable. Enary is sitting with them! I wonder where she's been and how she managed to get into the human world.
"It's a long story," Is all OX says to me.
"Very long," Awa murmurs. I feel a pang of jealousy, OX, Kalma and Kita got to spend the entire night with Awa.
"And it's none of your business," Enary snaps. She hasn't changed then. I leave them and join the others in the dining room.
"What do you think has happened?" Otus wonders.
"Enary probably broke a nail," G-Stealer mutters. Magnum is looking suspiciously shifty.
"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough," He says.

Hella's pov:
The police question me, Charlene, Awa, Kalma, OX and Kita in turn. I know I've done nothing wrong but I feel very nervous when it's my turn.
"Why was Enary in Heceta Head?" The policeman asks. He's wearing an ID pinned to his jacket. Detective Wilden.
"I don't know," I shrug.
"Why do you think Enary was in Heceta Head?" Wilden tries again.
"Maybe she was upset about something?" I suggest.
"What's she got to be upset about?" Wilden frowns.
"I know she and Awa had a fight,"
"Do you think she went there because of the fight?"
"No. They fell out weeks ago," I don't trust police. I don't like them either, it's their fault I was taken away from my parents and placed in a rubbish care home.
"What did they fall out over?" You'd think I had murdered someone by the way Wilden was staring at me and asking questions.
"Ask Awa," I reply stonily.
"I'm asking you,"
"And my reply is to ask Awa," I growl.
"You don't like police do you?" Wilden observes.
"No you're my favourite people," I say sarcastically.
"Why don't you like us?" Wilden asks gently. Mum once told me to never, EVER trust someone. Family, friends, teachers, police and so on. She told me that, at some point in your life, someone will betray you. She also warned me to never depend on anyone. Not her, not dad, not my brother and certainly not my friends. "Never depend on anyone Hella. Even your shadow leaves you in the darkness," were her last words to me before she died of cancer. Dad couldn't cope and neglected me and Ruiz (my brother) so that's how I ended up in care and Ruiz got a foster family. And that's why I've had problems letting people in. But when I came to Haunted Town Secondary everyone was friendly and I forgot about my past.
"I've been told not to trust or depend on anybody," I stare at Wilden.
"Who said that to you?"
"It's none of your business," I say coldly.
Wilden then pushes a piece of paper towards me. "Do you know this man? We believe he is responsible for kidnapping Enary,"
I look at the man on the piece of paper. I get a sinking feeling in my heart and my stomach goes cold. He's a little older, but very recognisable.
It's my brother Ruiz.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Sara » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh my freaking God!!!!! :shock: :shock: :o :o :o

Magnum looking shifty...
Hella's brother kidnapping Enary....
Hella's brother lives with that monstress from Heceta Head...
What if Magnum is also one of the sons that kidnapped Enary!!! :shock: :o

For some reason this reminds me of one of them soap operas on TV...I don't know why though, I can just hear the Eastenders theme song playing in my head when Hella says "it's my brother Ruiz" :lol: :roll:
Sara

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

HELLA'S BROTHER IS RUIZ (dramatic drumming sound) :shock:
no you really need to update soon because i really need to know what's gonna happen next
(Just kidding, update soon :mrgreen: )
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 am

So many fanfics with Ruiz, he must be getting popular with the fans! :D Update?
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:31 pm

OK guys I’m sorry but I’m on some writer’s block for the Teenage Monsters. Don’t worry, I will kill it :roll: but until then your all stuck with another fanfic. The monsters are still teenagers but it’s a completely different story :oops: sorry about that. Btw, I’m listening to I’m The Best. That song is so damn addicting and powerful! :lol:
But there’s going to be just as much drama as the last fanfic and maybe even more (this time Hella and Awa are mortal enemies) so I’ll probably update with the new fanfic soon :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:22 pm

It's okay Rosalie. Everyone gets writer's block every now and then. Before I started writing Lordi I was writing about Transformers and I was writing my own version of the second movie and I came down with writer's block and never finished the story even though I was sure in my head I had the whole story figured out but I never got around to working on it. :(

I can't wait to see this new idea you have in mind. :)
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm

ok I've got the first chapter done :mrgreen:
btw, it's a bit like a Pretty Little Liars episode. If you watch the TV show, can you guess which episode it is? :twisted:

Chapter one:

Awa, Enary and Hella walked through the chopping mall, arm in arm. It was Hella’s birthday and the three friends were spending time together. Hella was sipping a coke and Awa was devouring a frozen yoghurt. Enary sipped water smugly.
“Hey! Awa! Enary! Hella!” A voice shouted. The three girls turned around. It was Charlene, the looser of Lapland High.
“Oh God, what does she want?” Enary rolled her eyes.
“Quick, pretend we didn’t hear her!” Hella said. The three girls started walking faster until they were lost in the crowd. Charlene sighed. She so badly wanted to fit in with the three popular girls. Charlene figured she could probably be friends with Awa and maybe Enary. It was just Hella. Hella was the queen bee of Lapland High. Guys wanted to kiss her and girls, even the older ones, wanted to be like her. Hella had made Charlene’s life a misery.
“D’you think we should go back and see her?” Awa bit her lip.
“Hell no!” Hella said, shocked.
“We don’t need and we don’t want her,” Enary agreed uncertainly.
“Come on, let’s forget we ever saw her,” Hella led the two girls into a shop. Awa caught a glimpse of Charlene’s hurt and confused face in the crowd. Awa bit her lip and followed Hella and Enary into one of the shops.

Awa sat on one of the benches in school, doodling in her maths book.
“You alright Awa?” Awa heard someone say. Awa looked up and her heart started to thud. It was Kita, Awa’s biggest crush.
“Mmm, I’m fine,” Awa said quickly. Kita grinned at her and ran off to join Kalma and G-Stealer.
“What did the ever-gorgeous Kita Astala have to say to you?” Enary joined Awa on the bench.
“That’s for me to know and you to find out,” Awa said mysteriously.
“Tell,” Enary poked Awa in the ribs.
“Hey Awa!” Charlene appeared out of nowhere and sat down in between Awa and Enary. Enary rolled her light blue eyes.
“Hi,” Awa muttered gloomily.
“I was wondering if you two would like to-“ Charlene began to talk.
“Awa! Enary! Come over here,” Awa and Enary heard Hella call from somewhere by the entrance to the canteen.
“Bye Charlene,” Enary waved carelessy. Awa shrugged apologetically at Charlene and followed Enary.
“Your welcome,” Hella grinned.
“You look like you’ve got news,” Enary observed.
“Of course I have! You all know how it’s the masquerade ball this Friday?” Hella said.
“Obviously,” Enary nodded.
“I’ve got us tickets and dates,” Hella said proudly.
“Awesome!” Enary squealed.
“I don’t know if I’m going to go,” Awa admitted.
“What?!” Hella and Enary spluttered.
“Parties aren’t really my kind of thing,” Awa sighed.
“But you’re going with Kita!” Hella protested.
“I’m what?” Awa gasped.
“Your welcome,” Hella laughed.
“Who’s my date?” Enary asked.
“The one and only...Kalmageddon!” Hella replied. Enary gaped, shocked, excited and happy all in one.
“What about you?” Awa asked suspiciously.
“All good things to those who wait,” Hella smiled. As soon as Hella said that the bell began to ring, signalling it was time for lessons. Awa, Hella and Enary all had separate classes.
“Bye my darlings,” Hella blew a kiss at Enary and Awa. Enary blew a kiss to Hella and Awa waved back.
“See you after school,” Enary said to Awa and walked off to her lesson. Awa trudged along to her biology lesson, lost in her own world where she and Kita were dancing the night away at the masqurade ball…

“Come on Awa, I wanna go home!” Awa’s little sister, Leena, moaned.
“Little sisters,” Amen rolled his eyes. He also had a sister, Cleo. Awa made an agreeing noise and Amen and Awa walked along the street in akward silence. “You going to the ball on Friday?” Amen asked Awa.
“Yeah. You?” Awa nodded.
“Probably. Are you going with anyone?” Amen said.
“Kita,” Awa replied.
“Oh,” Amen said, a little sadly and jealously.
“Hurry up Awa!” Leena called urgently.
“Bye Amen!” Awa waved.
“Bye Awa,” Amen sighed.

It was Friday night and Hella, Enary and Awa were all gathered in Hella’s room, preparing for the ball. Hella had bought the costumes for all of them. Enary was wearing a black dress with a sort of armour-like top. She was wearing the metal mask she usually wears and she had applied black lipstick on her lips. Awa was wearing a white wedding dress and she covered her face with a white veil, the type a bride might wear on her wedding day. Hella had slipped into a jet black dress and she was wearing a mask which only showed her forehead, eyes, nose, chin and mouth. The mask was also jet black and had dark feathers near the ends. Enary was meant to be a Valkyrie, Awa a bride and Hella was clearly meant to be some kind of black swan.
“We look gorgeous!” Enary exclaimed.
“Fabulous,” Awa and Hella agreed. Hella’s mother dropped the girls off where the ball was taking place. Kita, Kalma and someone Awa and Enary didn’t recognize was standing by the entrance.
“You’re looking lovely,” Kita whispered to Awa. Awa’s heart began to race as Kita led her into the ball and onto the dance floor where several couples were dancing slowly. “May I have this dance?” Kita smiled at Awa. Awa nodded and, with her heart doing backflips, Kita held her tightly. Awa felt as if she was on top of the world. Meanwhile, Enary and Kalma were busy with a make-out session by the weeping willow trees. Hella and her mystery man had disappeared. After a few dances Awa left Kita to find Enary. The two girls bumped into each other accidently.
“I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Enary said.
“Where’s Hella?” Awa asked, her cat-shaped eyes wide.
“Do you think her mystery man has…taken her somewhere?” Enary asked worriedly.
“No. There’s so many people here, they would’ve seen her,” Awa shook her head.
“Let’s look for her,” Enary said.
“I can’t leave Kita,” Awa protested.
“Boys come and go but best friends are for life,” Enary reminded Awa. Awa nodded and followed Enary into the darkness. Awa crashed into someone.
“I’m sorry,” Awa apologized.
“Don’t be,” The person smiled. She was wearing a long white dress and a mask that was decorated with pearls. “I like your costume,” The person said.
“Thank you. What are you meant to be?” Awa asked.
“Juliette. I just haven’t found Romeo,” The person sighed.
“Are you…is that you Charlene?” Enary squinted at the person.
“No. Who-who’s Charlene?” ‘Juliette’ said quickly.
“You’ve got similar hair,” Enary frowned.
“Come on, we should find Hella,” Awa began to lead Enary away from ‘Juliette’. At the mention of Hella’s name ‘Juliette’ gave a scornful laugh and walked away.
“That’s definitly Charlene,” Enary declared.
“Maybe,” Awa began walking quicker through the dancing couples.
“They’ve both got the same hair,” Enary continued.
“Stop obsessing over Charlene or Juliette. We’ve got to find Hella!” Awa snapped.
“Chill,” Enary rolled her eyes. Enary heard a ‘beep’ sound coming from her purse. Enary took out her mobile and she read the text message. Enary dropped the phone in shock. Awa quickly retrieved the phone before OX nearly crushed it with his massive hooves. Awa read the message that had caused Enary to drop it. Awa gasped in shock and horror. Awa swallowed and read the text again:

‘Hella is no more.
-R’

Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Season two, episode twenty five unmAsked. :twisted:
I loved that episode, I still watch it when I'm bored :roll:

ANYWAY....awesome first chapter! This is a lot like PLL, I'm presuming Hella is Alison? Is 'R' going to be Ruiz (if he appears in the story)? Or is there going to be an 'R Team'
Oh and is Charlene meant to be Mona (because Mona was a looser at first)?
Do you have a name for the story? I'd call it Pretty Little Monsters :lol: :roll:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Ok, as you’re all aware I have encountered the dreaded writer’s block (dramatic music). Unfortunately, it has not been killed. SO, I have decided to write…The Sequel!!!! Dun dun duuuuun… :roll:
The monsters are still teens. So ladies, gentlemen, kids, stroppy teenagers, trolls (you know who you are), monsters and monstresses…behold The Sequel.
Oh one more thing:
LILY, GET OFF MY FANFIC RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. I can sense you’re on it as a guest, so please bugger off. Thank you :* (why am I making a ‘kissy face’ to a troll? Oh well, you only live once).

You know how on the blurb’s of books they’re always like: ‘now the four girls/four guys’s friendship is put to the test because of… blah-blah-blah? Well…
Mr. Lordi and Amen’s friendship is put to the test. A bit of Charlene’s shocking past is revealed and Hella’s family is much more darker than we think (and not ‘cos of her brother Ruiz). And can Awa and Enary finally learn how to get along before disastorous (did I spell that right?) consequences begin to happen?
Dot, dot, dot…

Part One
Chapter One
Awa’s pov:

There’s a school concert tonight. Whoop-di-doo. I’m only going because I know the ever-gorgeous Kita is going to be performing. He’s playing his drums and Mr. Lordi will sing, Amen’ll play the lead guitar and OX will play the bass. I think they’re playing some KISS song. I’m not particularly interested in human bands. They’re all the same: idiotic spotty teenagers writing songs about girls not knowing they’re beautiful. I don’t mind the human rock bands but I can’t really tell them apart since they’ve all got long hair, tattoos and they’re probably in their fifties. Once me, Kita, Amen, Mr. Lordi, OX and Kalma went to Helsinki (some place in the human world) and these two people thought we were some band called Lordi (must remember to Google them) and we performed for humans. They weren’t even scared. I got to stab a waltzing zombie couple with a pole. That was on Halloween night and the very next day, Enary Look-At-Me-Guys-I-Wear-A-Push-Up-Bra-And-Think-I’m-So-Great Sininen (A/N: I think that means blue in Finnish) disappeared completely. She was kidnapped and it was thanks to me (and a few of the others) that she didn’t die. Anyway, Enary acted all nicey and best friendly to me for a couple of months. We all thought that our feud was over (long, long story on how the feud started) but like hell were we wrong. Will not go into details. It doesn’t matter though because I’ve got my own group of friends (Charlene, Amen, OX and Mr. Lordi) and Enary has her group of friends (Hella, Kita [lucky bitch] and Kalma) then there’s the boys who never talk: Otus, Magnum, G-Stealer and Mana. Seriously, they just sit there with this expression on their faces that says ‘I know what you did and you can’t hide anything from us’. Creeps. So back to the school concert.
Me and Charlene (I made her come with me) are sitting in the front. First there’s a bunch of drippy primary kids singing about recycling and something about being a like a dolphin (Charlene reckons they’re singing about how dolphins are friendly to one another. I find that hard to believe. What if one dolphin had a crush on another dolphin but there was a DolphinBitch who steals everyone’s boyfriends? Exactly). Then there’s two monstresses in year ten singing one of those songs by this pathetic human boyband. Seriously, how is ‘get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead’ music?

Amen’s pov:

Awa and Enary have been mortal enemies since December and now it’s June! That’s seven months. If the fight continues into year ten…bring forth World Monster War Seven.

Since it’s the school concert tonight I’m playing my guitar. Mr. Lordi, Kita and OX will all be playing their instruments (Mr. Lordi will be singing though). We’re playing I Was Made for Lovin’ You by KISS. I’m actually playing this song for Awa, but she doesn’t know it. Rumour has it, Awa’s got the hots for OX. I never saw that coming, since all OX tells me is that the two of them are merely best guy friend and best friend that happens to be a girl. That had better be true.

OX’s pov:

Who started up this rumour that Awa fancies me? First of all, she’s ‘got the hots’ for Kita. That is plain obvious (luckily not to Amen). Second of all, Awa’s told me that the only thing I’ll be to her is a best guy friend. Is that a compliment?

Mr. Lordi’s pov:

Me, Amen, Kita and OX are the final act for the school’s concert. I swear, it’s the most pathetic concert this school has put on. Monstresses singing pop (yes, the dreaded P word) songs and kids singing songs about the environment. We are not hippies. I am the Overlord, Cyberundertaker (whatever the hell that is) and the most fearsome Kahn of all. Well…I will be when I’m eighteen. My family’s the royal family in the monster world and when I ‘come of age’ I will be the next ruler. Since that technically makes me king, I will make a new order: strictly NO songs about the environment (or being like dolphins). There will be no hippies while I’m Overlording/Cyberundertaking/Most fearsome Kahn of all-ing.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Brilliant last one. Interesting to see how Mr lorei will rule. The best chapter yet I think. Wasn't such a fan of the pretty little liars one, I imagine hella as shy. Continue down this road, it's good.
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

Postby Rosalie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 pm

aw3som327 wrote:Brilliant last one. Interesting to see how Mr lorei will rule. The best chapter yet I think. Wasn't such a fan of the pretty little liars one, I imagine hella as shy. Continue down this road, it's good.

Yea I didn't like the PLL version either, Hella didn't seem to fit the role for a 'queen bee' and she's not at all like the bitchy character I modelled her on. I have no clue when I'll update next because all of tomorrow I'm going to be flying back home and then on Saturday I'll probably be jet lagged and then on Sunday I'll have to do all of my holiday homework (which I always seem to leave the last minute)
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Woah...it's been a long, long while since I've last updated.... :oops:
But I've been busy with other fanfics (Bullet for my Valentine, Black Veil Brides...oh and a Lordi Army fanfic [found on the Lordi Army {and only the Lordi Army}]).

But enough babbling! Read and enjoy :mrgreen:

Part 1
Chapter 1
Amen's pov:

The first thing I notice when I wake up is that the sky is covered with ash-grey clouds. It's June and it isn't supposed to be this miserable. The second thing I notice is that my sisters are being nice to one another. This happens once in a blue moon. The third thing that's different is that my guitar was actually letting me tune it properly. Most of the times it plays up completely. What's going on?

Mr. Lordi's pov:

Something bad is happening. There are all sorts of official government monsters in my family's mansion and they all look serious and hushed. Wonder if this has anything to do with that weird cloud covering Haunted Town. Apparently, it's only in Haunted Town and not the other areas of the Monster Realm. I try to listen to their conversation but I can't hear anything, only muffled whispers...

Hella's pov:

I shiver as I quietly sneak out of the care home. It's freezing outside and that grey cloud isn't helping. In a couple of minutes I'm at the beach and I sit on the rock. After a few minutes my brother, Ruiz, appears.
"I can't stay for long," He begins. Ruiz is on the run from prison.
"Why did you want to see me?"
"I'm here to warn you about something," Ruiz says seriously.
"Which is?"
Ruiz points at the cloud above. "That cloud,"
"What's wrong with it?" I frown.
"Everything. Just promise me you'll find a way out of here by Tuesday," Ruiz sighs.
"Not until you tell me what's going on," I cross my arms.
"I can't. I've been sworn to secrecy,"
"Of course you have," I mutter angrily.
"I swear it Hella! I have to go now," Ruiz grabs my arm. "Promise me you'll leave here by Tuesday. Promise!"
"Yes, yes, I promise!" I shake Ruiz's hands off me.
"Good. Bye Hella," Ruiz tries to hug me but I step out of the way. He looks hurt but before I can apologise, he's gone.

"What do you mean, you have to be out of here by Tuesday?" Enary frowns.
"I don't know! All he said to me was that I need to get out of here and that the cloud is bad," I sigh frustratedly.
"Mr. Lordi should know what's going on," Enary says thoughtfully.
"What makes you say that?" I ask.
"His dad has some fancy government job, being the leader of the monster realm. If something like this happens, there'd be all these government monsters at his mansion," Enary explains.
"We can't exactly just waltz in and demand to know what's going on," I point out.
"Well maybe we shouldn't worry about it. I need to go, I promised the witch I call my mother that I'd help her make dinner tonight," Enary gets up.
"That's a little harsh on her. Calling her that, I mean," I say gently.
"I don't care," Enary shrugs and she's off.
Why is everyone running away from me today?

Mana's pov:
Won't be long now...

Kalma's pov:

I have a cold. My throat's burning, my nose is stuffy and my head is in agony.
"Oh Kalma, you look terrible!" OX exclaims delightedly.
"By dose is all blocked up," I mumble.
"Ugh, don't get your germs on me," OX hurriedly moved away from me.
"You're by broder. Can't you look after me?" I whine.
"You can look after yourself. I promised Awa, Charlene, Amen and Mr. Lordi I'd meet them at Studs n' Leather," OX gets up.
"You've been seeming a lot of Aba and Charlene haven't you?" I call out.
"They're my friends," OX growls at me and he slams the door behind me.
Interesting....
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

I don't know if anyone's still reading this :?
But I'll keep updating 'till someone tells me to stop. Bit of a long chapter...

Part 1
Chapter 2
OX's pov:

"What is with this weather?" Awa grumbles when we meet up at Studs n' Leather.
"It is something important. There is almost every single monster politician you can think of in my house," Mr. Lordi pulls a face.
"Wow..." Amen sounds impressed.
"But...what if it's something serious?" Charlene looks worried.
"I remember when the Kalmageddion Order collapsed. That was scary," I shudder at the memory.
"I remember reading about that," Awa smiles sympathetically.
"Nothing left of that place now but toxic waste," I sigh.
"What if Heceta Head has something to do with this?" Amen suggests.
"Where did you come up with that?" Mr. Lordi wonders.
"I don't know. But some weird things go on down there, man," Amen says grimly.
"Maybe it's the humans. They could be invading!" Awa says.
"What're they going to do? Jump out of our wardrobes and scare us? Climb out from under our beds and terrify us?" I roll my eyes.
"I had a nightmare when I was young about humans under my bed," Awa pretends to be offended.
"Humans think monsters live under their beds," Charlene says scornfully.
"Why'd they think that? What're we going to do? Eat them?" Amen splutters with laughter.
"Humans confuse me sometimes," Awa sighs.
"Humans are weird. They talk about saving the environment and then kill some trees and write 'save the environment' on it," Charlene says in disgust.
"I think humans are cool," Mr. Lordi shrugs.
"Why?" Amen asks curiously. "Has it got something to do with Em-"
"No reason, they're just cool," Mr. Lordi cuts Amen off, red in the face.
"Who's Em?" Awa asks.
"Nobody," Mr. Lordi snaps. Charlene and Awa exchange a knowing glance.
"Is there something you're not telling us?" I frown.
"No!" Mr. Lordi insists.
"Then who is the Em person?" Charlene grins.
"Just this, well, amazing human girl I know," Mr. Lordi smiles softly. "Who doesn't know I exist," He added, a little sadly.
"Aww...how cute!" Awa says a little tauntingly. Mr. Lordi gives her his death stare.

Amen's pov:

"I can't believe you're doing this, man," I groan to Mr. Lordi when we get to his family's mansion.
"I have to see her. What if the cloud IS dangerous? I would never see her again," Mr. Lordi says.
"Do I have to come with you?"
"Yes! You're my best friend, we stick together," Mr. Lordi snaps. I roll my eyes when Mr. Lordi isn't looking. We're in the basement of Mr. Lordi's mansion. Mr. Lordi has his own massive study down there and that's where we do a majority of our work. 'Work' being teleporting to the human world and watching this girl Mr. Lordi has a bit of a crush on. Well....a huge crush on actually. While Mr. Lordi is off stalking I tend to wander around town, looking for presents for Awa. If I had the balls, I'd give them to her.
"Ready?" I ask.
"Yes," Mr. Lordi grunts, clearly not in a good mood.

In the human world Mr. Lordi chants this spell which turns us both invisible. Wouldn't want the humans seeing us. Mr. Lordi soon vanishes in a crowd of people and I wander around town. I come across a jewellery shop. Inside it is a necklace with a minty green pendant on it. Awa loves the colour mint green. I slip into the shop and I hesitate. I shouldn't be stealing but who'd know, right? Before I have second thoughts I snatch the pendant and run. Because I'm invisible, whatever object I touch in my hands also becomes invisible until I stop touching it. Mr. Lordi is waiting for me by the meeting point. If you're invisible, you have the ability to see other invisible people.
"Did you see her?" I ask him.
"Yes," Mr. Lordi grins. I nod at him and soon we're back in Mr. Lordi's study.

G-Stealer's pov:

The cloud is bad news, any fool could see that. But...what kind of bad news is the question. Mana knows and so does Magnum. Magnum is a suspicious character. He knows all but does not tell. He sees all and hears all too. He and Mana know what is the meaning of this cloud, I am sure of it.

I can hear thudding noises coming from the basement. One shouldn't poke around in a basement when there's a bad omen in the sky. But I do anyway, besides, who would miss me if something does happen? I open the door to the basement and suddenly something grabs hold of me and pulls me down the stairs. I stumble and trip, and I think I've broken something. A light in the basement turns on and I nearly faint at the sight of my arm. The limb from my elbow to my wrist is bent horribly, in the shape of a V. I can see bones poking out of my skin and I can feel blood tricking down my forehead. A creature comes into view and it's somebody who I had hoped I'd never, ever see again.
"G-Stealer," It sneers. I don't reply and stare straight into it's eyes. It is wielding an axe and it raises it up into the air. Oh god. Awa...Awa....Awa...Awa...Awa...

Awa's pov:

Me, Charlene, OX, Amen and Mr. Lordi are sprawled everywhere in Charlene's massive room. Her parents are stinking rich. In fact, her family are the second richest monsters in town, Mr. Lordi's family being the richest. The rest of us all are middle class but I think Hella, Mana, G-Stealer, Magnum and Otus are low class. Amen is carelessly flicking through channels on Charlene's TV, Mr. Lordi is gazing out of the window and OX is talking to Charlene but she isn't really paying attention. Amen passes the news channel and I get a glimpse of G-Stealer's face on TV.
"Go back, go back!" I insist. Amen obeys and then there's a news reporter on TV and brings us very, very bad news. Mr. Lordi's jaw has dropped, Charlene is deathly pale, OX's eyes look wet and Amen looks as if he's gone into a catatonic trance.
G-Stealer, whom we have ignored our whole lives, is dead. Murdered, according to the news. Either way, he's gone.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Well ok then :cry: :evil: I'll stop writing this then and go back to my Bullet for my Valentine fanfic. :cry:

You know who you are you son of a...Miau. You son of a Miau :evil:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Alright, that's it :evil:

If you guys like this story then you have until Friday to comment on it/review it or it's bye-bye Teenage Monsters. :evil:

I've worked my ass off for this story. If I've been wasting my time, tell me now. I don't care if I'm being immature/childish I'm fucking pissed off at the fact that nobody's reading this shit. Excuse my language.

So you have until Friday 12:30 PM (Romanian time [don't ask what time zone that is, I have no clue]) or I'm going to stop working on this story for good. Sorry, but my last review was April 7th and not only am I angry but I'm sad too. :cry:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:07 am

You okay? Did someone leave a nasty comment on this story? I don't see any bad comments on here so where did it come from?

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:You okay? Did someone leave a nasty comment on this story? I don't see any bad comments on here so where did it come from?

Yeah I got a message on another site and they've asked me to keep it anonymous. But it still stands. Unless I get someone asking me to keep the story or reviewing the new chapters (c'mon...did nobody really nobody notice that I put up new chapters?!) it goes on Friday.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby aw3som327 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm

NO >:( don't you dre take it down for good, if not here on lordi army or something. The story is awesome, it can't end I must no what the cloud is! Mana knows something...
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

Postby Rosalie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 pm

aw3som327 wrote:NO >:( don't you dre take it down for good, if not here on lordi army or something. The story is awesome, it can't end I must no what the cloud is! Mana knows something...

Well you've saved the story. :roll: :) and here's the next part. But if this kind of thing happens again (18+ days with no one commenting or asking for the next chapter) TM goes for good.

Part 1
Chapter 2
Otus's pov:

There are sirens wailing everywhere outside. I'm currently trying to finish my dissection of this rabbit I found but all the damn commotion outside won't let me. I get up angrily and stomp downstairs and out onto the street. My neighbour, G-Stealer, has got police cars and ambulances everywhere. There's a news report and MRN (Monster Realm News) vans are parked everywhere.
"You!" Someone shouts at me. "Are you in any way related to the murder victim?"
"Murder victim?" I repeat. My heart begins pounding. Suddenly there's Mr. Lordi, Amen, OX, Awa and Charlene on site. All of them, except for Mr. Lordi and Amen, have been crying.
"This isn't an appropriate place for children. Go home, now," A private investigator snaps at us.
"Do you know who I am?" Mr. Lordi snarls.
"Or me?" Charlene puts in. The private investigator glares at Mr. Lordi and Charlene for a moment.
"What're you going to do?"
"Get you fired," Charlene snaps, her flaming red hair living up to her flaming red temper. The private investigator laughs cruelly. Before he can say anything else, we're joined by Mana, Magnum and Enary.
"What's going on?" Enary demands to know.
"G-Stealer's been murdered," Awa replies coldly. Time seems to stand still for a second. Everything's moving in slow motion and I can't hear anything. People are pushing past me. Magnum is shouting something at me but I don't hear him. I can only think of G-Stealer, my one true friend. The staring competitions, the dissections we did together...it's all I can do to not break down.
"Do you need a seat?" I think Awa says to me. I stare blankly at her. The world seems to be spinning and I collapse to the ground.

Mr. Lordi's pov:

"Otus? Otus!" Awa yelps. I pull Otus up and Amen drags a lawn chair over and we seat him down in that.
"We dissected a rabbit together, me and G-Stealer, and he said I should be a butcher. We had our own butcher company, Otus's Butcher Clinic. We had no customers so we just went round killing and butchering animals," Otus tells me. It's the most I've ever heard him say.
"That's nice," I reply carefully.
"But he's gone now. Maybe I could dissect him?" Otus asks.
"Umm...I doubt it," I feel immensely sorry for Otus.
"Oh. Can I dig up his grave and THEN dissect it?" Otus asks apprehensively.
"Do what you like," I say, knowing I'll regret saying those words later. Amen pulls me aside.
"What's wrong with him?" Amen hisses.
"He just lost his best friend. You'd be the same if that happened to me. Or Awa," I explain. Amen scowls at me.
"Where are his parents?" Amen attempts to change the subject.
"He lives alone," Mana grunts. "Like me,"
"Is that even allowed?"
"We want it. So we live alone. It's better," Mana shrugs. There's a sudden scream of horror. It's Awa and she sounds like she's screaming in pain...

OX's pov:

The second we heard Awa scream, me and Amen were off. We pushed past the police and reports and barged into G-Stealer's home.
"How did she even get in here?" I wonder.
"That's not important," Amen's face is streaked with panic and fear. Awa shrieks again, this time she's clearly in more pain than before. It's coming from G-Stealer's basement. The two of us waste no time in getting there. Amen flicks on a light switch and we see Awa lying on the floor with some sort of thing looming above her. Her wrists are bleeding badly and she looks as if she's been thrown against the wall several times.
"Get away from my best friend!" I roar at the monster.
"'How cute," It snarls. Amen races up the staircase, abandoning me in the basement with my injured best friend and a murderer. We stare at one another for a while and then Amen reappears, armed with salt and...vinegar?
"What? Why?" I ask dumbfounded and them Amen throws salt and vinegar all over the monster. The monster wails in agony and it then disintegrates, leaving a mess of black and green goo. I recognise the goo, and my stomach drops into my hooves and squeals in terror. I race to Awa and I yank her up before the goo gets to her. "Get out of here now, Amen!" I scream and Amen's up the stairs before you can say 'Miau Miau'. I throw Awa over my shoulder and I dart up the stairs. I race out of G-Stealer's front door. I yell out, in the Kalmageddion Language, what's in the basement and then pandemonium breaks out.
The Kalmageddion order collapsed because of this goo and Haunted Town is going down in the same way. Except this time there's going to be no survivors.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm

No letting this story die out :evil: you guys are going to read this and comment on it even if it kills me :evil:

Part 1
Chapter 3
Mana's pov:

I sense it, I feel it. The silent screams of death. Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Mr. Lordi's pov:

"Everyone get out of here!" OX screams and says something in another language and all hell is breaking loose with people pushing and screaming. I grabs somebody's hand, turns out to be Charlene's, and the two of us start running.
"Awa!" Charlene pants.
"OX'll look after her, I promise," I reassure her and we keep on running. Then we're stopped.
"You can't go pass here," Someone informs us.
"We're all going to die!" OX rages. "And you're not letting us through?"
"Orders are orders,"
"I am Mr. Lordi. I will be the Cyberundertaker, Overlord and the Most Fearsome Khan of All," I growl. "And you will let me and my friends through, NOW!"
"Sorry kids," The guard shrugs. There are wails of pain and agony and an explosion happens. Glass in the buildings above us start to shatter and I grab Charlene and hold her close to me, attempting to protect her. OX does the same to Awa. I can't see anyone else I know.
"Oh. My. Miau," A woman gasps. I turn in the direction she's looking at and I nearly faint on the spot.

Amen's pov:

The first thing I do is race to my house. I barge in and grab my sister's hands. My dad is in a business trip in MonsterCity, so he's safe. I run to Awa's home and yell out to Leena what's going on and she starts making calls. Soon I've got the entire neighbourhood on the move.
"Wasssgoinon?" Arsinoe mumbles sleepily.
"We need to get out of here," I reply gently. Cleo looks as of she's about to fall asleep so I pick her up.
"Amen!" I hear a voice. It's Kalma.
"What?"
"Dude, what's going on?" Kalma sounds like he's got a cold.
"We need to get out of here. OX is terrified and everyone's screaming and running around down by G-Stealers," And then I quickly fill Kalma in. Suddenly Kalma looks just as panicked as OX.
"Everyone, get out of here NOW!" Kalma shrieks and starts yelling something in another language, probably Kalmageddion, which triggers all of the adults. Suddenly there's a stampede of monsters with everyone wailing and pushing past one another. Kalma picks up Arsinoe and the two of us, carrying my sisters, race towards the border.
"Wait, we shouldn't go past G-Stealer's house," I start running in a different direction. Leena, Awa's mum and Enary's mum, plus Jinxx and Evelyn,(Enary's two year old brother and nine-month old sister) join us.
"It's the Kalmageddion Order all over again 'cept I don't know if we'll survive" Kalma explains as we all run. Well, Leena's tottering in her heels, Evelyn can't even crawl so Enary's mum has to carry her and Awa's mum is stuck with Jinxx. We'll never make it out alive at this rate.

Charlene's pov:

"The cloud," My voice is barely a whisper.
"What's happened to it?" Mr. Lordi grips my hand. The cloud has turned pitch black and I can see lighting streaking across it. There also seems to be insects flying around in swarms and there's a beam of light coming from the cloud. The beam seems end somewhere near Amen, Kalma and OX's street.
"What's going on?" OX asks worriedly.
"I don't know...those insects don't look good," Awa has regained consciousness.
"Where is everyone?" I scan the surroundings. We're missing Enary, Amen, Otus, Mana and Magnum. I haven't seen Kalma, Hella and Kita for ages.
"I told Amen to run and spread the word. He must've joined forces with Kalma or Kita. I have no idea what happened to Enary, Mana and Magnum," OX says.
"What if something's happened to them?" Mr. Lordi asks, his face looking terrified. I've never seen him look scared before. He must be worried about Amen, he is his best friend after all. Speaking of best friends, Awa seems to be in bad condition. There's a cut on her head and her neck is bleeding too.
"What did you see in the basement, Awa?" I kneel down next to her. Before Awa can reply OX looses the plot.
"We need to get to high ground!" He shrieks.
"Why?" I ask, a little worried. OX rarely has psycho fits, but he seems on the verge of a breakdown.
"Goo," OX says. "In the basement, Amen destroyed the thing. It became goo. That goo wiped out the Kalmageddion Order. We need to get to high ground, away from it!" OX's voice turns into a yell. A monstress nearby us lets out a piercing scream and points at something. We turn our gaze to what she's pointing at and we all jump into action. I glance at my friends. Awa's badly hurt, OX is still freaking out and I think Mr. Lordi has tears in his eyes. We need to pull ourselves together or nobody's getting to high ground; to possible means of safety.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:05 pm

You're continuing the story! Good for you! :D

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Part 1
Chapter 3
Enary's pov:

When OX, Amen and Awa came out of G-Stealer's home there was pandemonium everywhere. Magnum and Mana take off in one direction and I follow them. We're going in the direction of the area where OX, Kalma and Amen live. The two of them stop dead in their tracks and turn to face me.
"Why are you following us?"
"I want to know where you're going," I snap. Mana and Magnum glance at one another for a couple of seconds.
"We don't have time for this! We have to-"
Before Magnum can continue a beam of light drops out of the cloud. Mana yanks me back but Magnum is trapped inside of the light. Slowly, the light starts to lift him up; a little bit like when aliens abduct humans in movies. Magnum then vanishes into the clouds.
"What just happened?" I gasp.
"Nothing good," Mana says grimly. "I told him not to get involved with them! All of the Schizo's, and the Nocte's, are insane!"
For a second, I'm confused. Then I remember that Hella's surname is Schizo and Charlene's is Nocte.
"What about them?" I shout over the roar of wind, shouting and screaming. Mana is about to say something when a swarm of insects appear randomly. Mana screams something but it sounds distorted.
"Run!" He shrieks at me. I stay rooted to the ground as I watch the swarm of insects attack Mana. After what seems like hours, the insects vanish. Mana looks completely different, too. He must have hurt his back in the process because he's standing all hunched up. His eyes are orangey red and his skin looks rotten, loose and old. But what scares me the most, is his chin. There's a big slit in it which ends low down in his neck and he has two pincers coming out either side of his chin.
"Mana -"
"Behind you!" Mana yelps. I turn around just in time to see a wave of toxic-looking goo. I scream and try to get out of the way but the goo gets me first. I feel my cheek getting burnt and I can't even describe the few seconds of agony I feel before Mana pulls me out of the wave's path completely.
"What happened to my cheek? Is it ok?" I start to panic.
"Calm down it's...fine," Mana says uncertainly.
"Liar," I murmur.
"We need to get moving. You're stuck in this mess with me now," Mana starts walking, completely calm as if doomsday is another word for Saturday.

Mr. Lordi's pov:

I pull Awa to her feet gently but quickly. OX suddenly seems to snap back to reality and we get everyone inside a nearby building. Everybody races to the top floor. Me, OX, Charlene and Awa, who can move now if we help her, decide to go up to the roof and a few other monsters join us.
"What's happening?" One monstress asks.
"Doomsday, probably," Awa mutters.
"Nothing. It's just a bit of bad weather," I say calmly.
"Yeah, toxic goo, radioactive beams of light and killer insects are usually signs of decent weather," OX agrees with me.
"That beam was radioactive?"
"Yeah, a similar one happened in the Kalmageddion Order. We were one of the last evacuees and me and Kalma saw a beam not unlike the one we've just seen. It got the car behind us. You know, lifted it up into the air. A bit like an alien abduction. We never saw them again," OX shudders at the memory.
"I wonder if it got anyone," Charlene says sadly.
"Probably did," Awa bites her lip. "I wonder where it leads to,"
"Nowhere nice," OX says grimly. We're in silence for a little while and my mind wanders to Emily. How is she? Is the human world suffering to? Will I ever see her again? Will I ever make myself visible in front of her? Probably not.

Hella's pov:

"But it's not Tuesday!" I protest as my brother drags me along through the underground tunnels of the monster realm.
"The cloud has come earlier than expected," Ruiz replies.
"What IS the cloud? And are my friends going to be ok?"
"I can't tell you what the cloud is! And, no, I highly doubt your friends will survive this!" Ruiz snaps. I'm about to shout at him when his phone buzzes. Ruiz glares at me and answers his phone. "What do you mean he's missing? Sucked up by the light? Yeah sure. Killer insects? What, already the bugs have attacked? Who've they got so far? Oh, I SEE. Damn. Is she ok? Just her one cheek? Well...she might make it. She'll have one helluva scar there though. Yes. Yes. Ok. Fine. Got it. Bye," Ruiz snaps his phone shut.
"Who was that? What bugs attacks?" I immediately begin questioning my brother.
"Nothing, Hella. Now shut up, OK? We've lost one of our allies and the other one has been attacked by some insects. So just keep quiet and do exactly as I say," Ruiz hisses. I scowl at him. My brother may be older but that does NOT give him automatic ownership of me.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Whoa Enary's pov got intense!

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:Whoa Enary's pov got intense!

Yeah, I decided to get straight to the action and tension...though I never expected to start writing a doomsday Lordi fanfiction :lol:

Part 1
Chapter 4
Let's make a list of everything we know, shall we?

• It's doomsday for Haunted Town
•Kita & Otus are missing
•G-Stealer's been murdered
•OX, Mr. Lordi, Awa and Charlene are on top of a building
•Magnum is involved with the Schizo's and the Nocte's - this could be the death of him
•Schizo is Hella's surname and Nocte is Charlene's
•Hella and her brother are alone together in an underground tunnel and Ruiz is keeping secrets
•Mana knows something
•Mana's been mutated with an insect
•Enary's been hurt
•Awa's been hurt
•Amen, Kalma, Enary's family and Awa's mother and sister are still on the streets
•There's a toxic goo flooding the streets of Haunted Town
•Magnum's been kidnapped by a beam of light

Awa's pov:

"Look at the goo," Mr. Lordi says awestruck. I will admit, it's a somewhat beautiful sight. Until the screams of pain and agony begin.
"We'll be safe up here, right?" Charlene asks worriedly.
"Probably. The best place would be underground. I know there are underground tunnels here," OX nods.
"Or the underworld. We went there on a school trip in January, didn't we?" I point out.
"Are you ok? From the basement, I mean," Charlene asks me.
"I'm fine. But I can see loads of bruises, my ankle hurts a lot and I have a headache. Judging by the pain, I'd say it's probably a deadache," I groan. Think of the worst headache you've ever had, go on, think of it. Multiply the pain. Multiply the pain by ten and add fifty six. Double it. Now add three. THAT is how much a deadache hurts. A weak deadache. Now try and think of a strong deadache. Just try and think of all of that agony. I'm lucky I have a minor one.
"A deadache? That must suck," OX smiles sympathetically.
"It does. And the screaming isn't helping. God, I wish I could do something to help those people. Amen, Kalma, Kita, Magnum, Mana, Enary, Otus and loads of others are out there. They could be, well, dead," I sigh.
"Don't say that," Mr. Lordi says, pained. Oh yeah, Amen's his best friend. And Kalma is OX's brother.
"Sorry," I apologise.
"How long will we be up here for? What will we eat? What will we drink?" Charlene is already beginning to panic.
"Don't worry. Monsters from MonsterCity will come for us. Maybe not now, but they'll hear about it and then they'll send in helicopters," OX reassures her.
"What if they don't?" Charlene goes pale. "What if nobody saves us?"
"They saved the Kalmageddion Order," OX reminds her. Charlene is quiet.
"They'll save us," Mr. Lordi says firmly.
"Will Heceta Head be affected? It's technically part of Haunted Town," I wonder.
"It might be," Mr. Lordi says uncertainly. "It's half an hour away taking the bus. So I'm guessing it's a good few kilometres away. It should be safe,"
"What about everyone else? Out on the streets, I mean," Charlene starts panicking again.
"Our families have underground bunkers. So my brothers and my parents will be fine; as well as your parents," Mr. Lordi tells Charlene but I notice he doesn't properly answer the question. Mr. Lordi and Charlene have got the most important parents in Haunted Town. Mr. Lordi's family is the most important in the whole of the monster realm and Charlene's is fourth. I have no idea what they do exactly but I figure it's something to do with the government or army.
"Do they? I never knew," Charlene rolls her eyes. "My parents never tell me anything,"
"Neither do mine. Or my brothers," Mr. Lordi sighs. Mr. Lordi has three brothers and they're both older than him. I don't know why he's going to become the new ruler of he's the youngest. As if Mr. Lordi is reading my mind, he says:
"One is going into the army and the other will be a representative of the monster realm in the human world,"
"Oh,"
We hear heavy footsteps and then there's a huge monster standing on the roof. He puts his clawed hands on his hips.
"Alright, monsters, it's time to get out of this building. You and you," He points at Mr. Lordi and Charlene. "With me,"
"Why?"
"To get you to your bunkers,"
"What about the rest of us!?" One monster demands.
"Sorry folks," The huge monster shrugs.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I snarl. "You can't kick us out of this building. We'll die!"
"That's not my problem. You're not allowed in this building,"
"But I'm injured!" I protest.
"Awa's my best friend," Charlene argues.
"I'm not interested. My orders are to deliver the son of Big L and Magistra Nocte to the bunkers," The huge monster seizes Mr. Lordi and Charlene.
"How are we getting there?"
"There's a helicopter waiting for you," The huge monster replies as he drags them away. The Rock Police are up on the building too, forcing downstairs and beating up protesters. OX holds my tiny hand in his huge hoof.
"What're they going to do to us?" I whisper. "We're going to die,"
"Not on my watch you're not," OX says determinedly.
"Thanks. You're a great friend. I hope you know how much I appreciate you," I smile at OX. I still remember when OX moved to Haunted Town when we were four. When my dad still lived with us and Leena wasn't such a bitch. I had helped OX and Kalma unpack and me and OX had been firm friends ever since. Whenever I was sick OX would come visit me armed with ice cream and a movie called Dark Floors. When he was hit by a car last year I visited him in hospital everyday and when he was released in a wheelchair I pushed him everywhere, using my vampiric strength to help me. When my parents split up he did everything he could to distract me: cooking, McBeast, going to the beach and he even took me shopping on several occasions and carried all of my bags. If he and his dad had one of their massive arguments, I would take him to Studs n' Leather and order him the deluxe Severed Limbs and afterwards take him to see Hell Bull on 34th Street. I don't know what I'd do without my best friend.

Charlene's pov:

"I hope Awa's ok," I bite my nails.
"Don't do that," Mr. Lordi says. "And OX'll look after her. You know how much he loves her. As a friend,"
"They'd make a sweet couple," I say.
"Why are we discussing this when there are people out on the streets dying?"
"I don't know. I guess we really are spoilt, selfish brats," I sigh.
"We're not. Maybe our families are but we're not," Mr. Lordi assures me. The helicopter takes us to Mr. Lordi's mansion and from there, there's a lift that takes us all the way down to the basement.
"How deep underground are we?" I whisper.
"Very deep," Mr. Lordi informs. "Very, very deep,"
I look up at the ceiling and imagine all of that toxic goo dripping down from it.
"We're safe," Mr. Lordi reassure me. But I'm thinking of Awa and everyone else up there with all of that toxic goo...
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Maddy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 pm

I just read your story and it's really great!
The idea of the teen monsters is just so unique and cool, I really like that. :)

But I have to say that the switching between the characters sometimes really confuses me.
Nevertheless you have a great writing style in general.

I'm really curious of what will be happening next in this doomsday scenario. :shock:
Please update this soon! :)
Sacred and Wild.

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic