Monsterboard

Teenage Monsters

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Teenage Monsters

Postby Rosalie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Maddy wrote:I just read your story and it's really great!
The idea of the teen monsters is just so unique and cool, I really like that. :)

But I have to say that the switching between the characters sometimes really confuses me.
Nevertheless you have a great writing style in general.

I'm really curious of what will be happening next in this doomsday scenario. :shock:
Please update this soon! :)

Thank youu!! :mrgreen:
Don't worry, I'm working on the next bit right now! :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Maddy wrote:I'm really curious of what will be happening next in this doomsday scenario. :shock:
Please update this soon! :)

I couldn't say better! :wink:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Haha, thanks you two! :mrgreen:

Part 1
Chapter 4
Kalma's pov:

"Goo!" Leena shrieks. The best place would be underground. Luckily for us, I spot a tube station about twenty metres in front of us.
"Run!" I yell. If we're fast we might just make it. Leena is smart and takes of her heels and runs barefoot. Amen's an extremely fast runner, in fact he's part of our school's running team, and he gets there in no time. The fact that he's carrying his little sister doesn't slow him down at all. We all make it underground just before the toxic goo floods the street. Some of the goo gets inside the tube station but as long as we don't go near it, we'll be fine.
"What's going to happen to us?" Arsinoe, Amen's bossy ten-year-old sister demands.
"We'll be fine,"
"You didn't answer my question," Arinsoe pouts. Amen rolls his eyes and soon we're surrounded by other monsters taking shelter in the station. Evelyn starts crying which sets of a bunch of crying, screaming babies and toddlers. Jinxx is too confused to cry and just holds on to Leena's hand.
"We're going to be safe, I promise," Amen whispers to his younger sister. She looks relieved but Amen's not one to keep his promises...

Hella's pov:

At long, long last Ruiz finally stops leading me down so many corridors. We pause outside a heavy metal (A/N: see what I did there?) door.
"Hella..." Ruiz begins. "Hella...what you see behind this door," Ruiz sighs. "Don't freak out, OK?"
"Ok?" I frown, suspicious now. Ruiz unlocks the door and I let out a scream. Mr. Lordi and Charlene are tied up, looking outraged. A bunch of Rock Police are there too, but I quickly recognise them as Ruiz's allies in disguise. After a few minutes of horrified silence, I hear two people enter the chamber and I realise it's Mana and Enary. But they look different. Very, very different. Mana's been mutilated and he even has pincers growing out of his chin and Enary's got a metal mask covering her face.
"Who's that?" Ruiz snarls.
"She's with me, Ruiz. She won't try anything funny with us," Mana replies.
"Her name, if you don't mind," Ruiz snaps.
"Enary,"
Ruiz turns to me. "Is she a friend of yours?"
"My best friend," I mutter.
"This just got a whole lot more interesting," Ruiz smiles cruelly...

Mana's pov:

Pride comes before a fall. Always remember that, maggots. Just when ya'll think you're winning, everything's going your way...BOOM! Everything falls to pieces. Remember that, will ya?

excuse the short chapter, I'll be writing longer ones soon but I couldn't quite think what to do with this one :P
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Rosalie wrote:We pause outside a heavy metal (A/N: see what I did there?) door.

Haha! Now THIS is heavy metal! :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Maddy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Waah, this is turning even more interesting.
Hopefully we'll know what's going on there very soon!

Keep up your great work! :)
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Rosalie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 pm

thank you, both of you! :mrgreen:

Awa’s pov:

When OX and I step out into the sunshine, we’re greeted by a wave of goo. Everybody’s screaming. OX runs, still holding my hand, from it and we get away.
“We need to get out of the centre,” OX whispers to me. Easier said than done. There are monsters all over the place, pushing and shoving everybody. There are crying kids, swarms of insects and occasionally, a massive beam of light will appear and sucks random monsters into it. Something tells me that we’re lucky we haven’t been killed yet. All around us are the bodies of monsters. Not just adults, but children too. The children make me think. What’s happened to my sister, Leena? Most of the times I can’t stand my mother and my sister but now I’m regretting all of the times I screamed “I hate you!” to the two of them. OX has his brother, Kalma, but I get the feeling the two of them aren’t close. Enary has Jinxx and Evelyn, Mr. Lordi has his older brothers, Amen has Cleo and Arsinoe and Hella has her brother Ruiz. Do Mana, Otus and Magnum have any siblings? I start to feel a wave of guilt, knowing that I never bothered to talk to the four of them and to get to know them. Maybe they aren’t creeps and maybe I shouldn’t have been so cold to them. Then I think of Hella and Enary. I don’t regret having that fight with Enary. That bitch had it coming to her. However, I should’ve tried to rekindle my friendship with Hella. Sure, we were still friends (sort of) but it wasn’t the same as it was last year.
“What’s going to happen to us?” I mumble. We’re out of the city now.
“I don’t know,” OX admits. “But we’re going to stick together. We’ll last longer that way,”
“Are there going to be people trying to kill us?” I ask, aghast.
“Maybe. There could easily be monsters that need resources. Like food and water,”
“We need food and water,” I point out.
“We ate at Studs n’ Leather so we should be OK for now,”
“But then what?”
“We’ll have to wait and see, Awa. Anything could happen,”
“That doesn’t sound good,” I sigh.
“No,” OX agrees. “It doesn’t. But we’ll pull through. Because that’s what best friends do, right?”
“Right,”

Enary's pov:
"Mana, what the hell is going on!?" I yell at Mana.
"I had no idea about those two!" Mana gestures at Mr. Lordi and Charlene.
"Of course you didn't," I snarl and turn sharply on my heel. Someone catches hold of my wrist and it's Ruiz.
"You're with us now," He hisses.
"No!" I shout.
Ruiz smirks. "We'll do this the hard way,"
He brings out some kind of gun (I've only seen them in movies. Guns and weapons are more or less forbidden in the Monster Realm) and aims it at Hella.
"You leave, I shoot,"
"Do it," Hella huffs. "Go on, I dare you,"
"I'll stay," I mutter.
Ruiz smirks. "Thought you might. Right, do you know where the highest building is?"
"Yeah," Mana nods.
"You and Blondie can go there,"
"What for?" I ask.
"Mana knows what to do,"
"You didn't answer my-"
"I don't have to, do I?" Ruiz sneers.
"What'll you do with Char and Mr. Lordi?"
"Nothing you'd want to know, girlie,"
"Creep," I mutter under my breath.

Kita's pov:

"I still don't understand why you brought," I point at G-Stealer's body "with us,"
"He's my best friend." Otus murmurs. "You'd do the same,"
The two of us are camping out in G-Stealer's basement. I didn't think this would be a good idea but nothing's tried to savage us yet.
"What's happening to Haunted Town?"
"You tell me," Otus grunts.
"Nothing good," I reply gloomily. "I hope Enary's OK,"
Otus laughs. "I highly doubt that,"
"You're a very grouchy person," I remark.
"Tell me something I don't know," Otus grins.
"You could do with growing some hair," I eye his bald head critically.
"Ouch. That hurts, bro,"
"Sorry, bro,"I mutter.
"You will be," Otus smirks.
"What?"
"Look what's come to see us-"
I turn around. There's a hunched figure in the gloominess.
"That don't look good now, does it?" Otus grins at me.
"Not at all," I sigh. "Not at all,"
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Awa and OX are so lovely here! :)
Waiting for the next update now, with impatience.
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Miss-Elodia wrote:Awa and OX are so lovely here! :)
Waiting for the next update now, with impatience.

I did enjoy writing that bit, and the friendship between OX and Awa is going to be an important theme in the story :wink:
So I have the next chapter (I gave up with writing 'part 1, etc.) here. I don't know when I can update next, seeing as I'm going to Wales tomorrow (six hour boat journey [oh joy. I hat boats {I get seasick, easily}] and then a three hour car journey from Plymouth to Wales) and I'm going to be busy there all week but I might find time to write in the evenings :P

OX’s pov:
Awa and I take shelter in our school. It seems a lot of other families have had the same idea. We take a seat in the chemistry lab. Awa was always good at chemistry, unlike me. My big, clumsy hooves could never manage all those test tubes. I wasn’t very good in any of my lessons, to be honest, except for rugby. I had always dreamed of joining the Haunted Town rugby team but that didn’t seem likely. Awa wanted to go into science. That didn’t surprise me, at all. Amen wants to be a guitarist him, Kita and my brother were planning to go to the music school and form a band with Mr. Lordi as a singer. That didn’t seem likely either, seeing as they were probably dead.
“They’ll kick us out of the school,” Awa plays with a strand of her inky black hair.
“No they won’t,” I shake my head. “I won’t let them. I’m bigger than them, anyways,”
“I wonder what’s happened to everyone. Kita. Otus. Char. Amen. Your brother,”
“Nothing good has happened to them. Except for Char, maybe,”
“I’m scared, OX,” Awa whispers. I put my arms around her and hold her close. I’ve done this many times. Like when she was five and Amen had pushed her into the river and she started howling. Or when she was ten and Mr. Lordi had (accidentally) smashed her in the face with a tennis racket and she was in Doctor Sin’s for ages.
“Don’t be,” I murmur. “You’ll be safe with me,”

Mana’s pov:
“And I especially hate running,” Enary complained. After Ruiz had set us our task, the world’s greatest complainer and I had been sprinting through the streets and we had climbed on top of a bus shelter for a break. In front of us, someone was being burnt by the toxic goo and was screaming in agony.
“Nobody cares, En,”
“Did I ever tell you how much I despise nicknames?” Enary narrowed her eyes.
I roll my eyes, regretting my decision to let her stay with me. “Don’t roll your eyes, Bugjaw. I didn’t ask to be stuck with you,”
“We should get going,” I jump of the bus shelter, avoiding the goo, and Enary jumped off behind me, squealing as she nearly fell into the toxic goo. We continue running until we get to the Monster State Building. There’s a similar building in a part of the human world (Empire State? Umpire State?) But the humans copied us; they always do.
Enary and I barge past the Rock Police and slip into an elevator before they can catch us. We ride to the top floor and then I take Enary up the emergency staircase and onto the roof.
“What now?” Enary folds her arms. “Them Rock Police are going to come after us,”
“Ha! I’d like to see them try,” I smirk. “I know something you don’t know, babes,”
“Don’t call me that,” Enary snarls.
“I’ll work on that babe,” I grin at her. Enary is raging silently and I turn away from her to complete what needs to be done. I bend down and before I can smash open the high voltage cupboard, the building begins to shake. I think it’s an earthquake, and I begin to regret not paying attention in Geography.
“What in the name of-” Enary grips the railings on the roof as the world shakes. The shaking stops and buildings around us are crumbling and even more monsters are screaming than before.
“That’s not going to be good!” I yell. There are cracks in the ground and the toxic goo begins seeping into the cracks. Then it’s gone. Enary breathes a sigh of relief, obviously thinking she’s survived the worse. Then the world begins to shake even more and Enary and I cling to one another while we watch the sky turn dark red, the clouds turn a sickly shade of green and there’s huge roar. It sounds like the sky is splitting open.
The sky is splitting open.

Kalma’s pov:
“It’s safe to go outside,” Someone informs us. “There is no more goo,”
“It’s gone?” Cleo asks disbelievingly.
“All gone,” The man confirms. “It’s safe,”
Everyone gingerly steps outside, and he’s right. There’s nothing wrong with Haunted Town. Nothing at all.
“How did it all go away?” Amen wonders.
“Search me,” Leena shrugs.
“We should find Awa,” Maria, Awa’s mother, says worriedly. “She could be anywhere,”
“And I need to find OX,” I bite my lip.
“My Enary’s probably dead,” Enary’s mother sighs and picks Evelyn up and takes Jinxx’s hand.
Amen takes Cleo’s tiny hand and Arsinoe’s about to complain when the ground starts shaking. Everyone starts screaming and even Evelyn’s wailing is droned out. I watch as the sky turns red and the clouds turn green.
“This’ll be the end for sure,” I hear Amen shout.
“Get back underground while you still can!” A monstress screams. She gets up and stumbles towards the underground when she is, literally, swallowed up by the ground. A dark hole is forming and expanding, sucking people in.
So now we have two horrors to deal with: the sky and that hole…
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 am

Two chapters the same day, I'm happy! :D

Rosalie wrote:six hour boat journey [oh joy. I hat boats {I get seasick, easily}] and then a three hour car journey from Plymouth to Wales

Same for me, it takes me 4 hours by car to visit my father. As I can't drive yet, I often get sick. That sucks!

Rosalie wrote:Awa was always good at chemistry, unlike me. My big, clumsy hooves could never manage all those test tubes. [...] Awa wanted to go into science. That didn’t surprise me, at all.

Yeah! I love chemistry too, it was my favorite subject in high-school, and this year I'm gonna study only chemistry and biology :wink: (Don't wanna read no history, let's practice some biology! :mrgreen: )
Miss-Elodia

Postby Maddy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

Thank you for those great two new chapters!
I really enjoyed reading it and I wanna know so badly what's really going on there. :shock:
This keeps me so damn curious, looking forward to the next chapter!

(But don't get in a hurry with this now. Take all the time you need and if you don't find the time to write when you're in Wales it's fine too. I think I can wait a little longer for the next shot (this is really addicting xD).)
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Rosalie » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Been pretty busy so far (yesterday going to the zoo with my eight-month-old cousin and feeding llamas emus and today went to the mall in Cardiff today. I spent SEVEN hours wandering around that place...bloody hell, I'm exhausted :roll: ) buuuuut I've still managed to write the next bit (how awesome am I?) :mrgreen:

Amen's pov:

"I can think of a lot of things I'd rather be doing than dealing with the end of the world," I mutter as we take in the new horrors.
"I think it's just the end of this town," Arsinoe scowls. "Which is why you should've let me go to MonsterCity for the weekend,"
"I think we should be moving away from the hole," Cleo whispers. "It could suck us in,"
"Yeah...but I just want to have a look at it," Kalma sounds like he's in a catatonic trance. Actually...the hole DOES look tempting.
"Mm...just one little look at it," my voice is barely a whisper as Kalma and I approach the hole. Other people seem transfixed on it.
"No!" Cleo screeches and tries to pull me back.
"Leave of, Cleo...the the hole is calling me!" I shove my sister off.
"Stop it! The hole's trying to tempt you in!" Cleo wails.
"Yes!" Arsinoe yanks me back. "You, Kalma, Mrs de Paysant, Mrs Sininen and I-forgot-your-name," Arsinoe glances at Leena. "Are being hypnotised!"
"Shh..." I hush my sisters. Kalma and I go closer to the hole and in the corner of my eye, I watch my two sisters run away. Cleo holding Jinxx's hand and Arsinoe carrying Evelyn, clearly struggling.
"It's so...pretty," Kalma grins as we get closer. Suddenly, I snap out of the trance. My blood turns cold as I realise my two you her sisters were right; the hole had hypnotised me and a bunch of other monsters. Everyone else seemed to be realising that as well.
"Run!" Leena shouts but it's too late. I feel like there are ropes winding around my ankles and then I'm pulled into the hole.

OX's pov:

In the school, a couple of monsters are handing out these things humans call granola bars. I take a bite into one and shudder. It's filled with nuts. Awa seems to like it, though, so I give mine to hers. I this moment of time, I'd sell my soul for a Severed Limb.
I see two younger girls push through the doors of the school. One is holding a crying toddlers hand and the other is carrying a screaming baby.
"Cleo?" Awa jumps up. "Where's Amen?"
A monstress takes the baby of one of the girls and another monstress holds the toddler's hand.
"Amen was with his brother," Cleo points at me.
"Kalma! Where is he? Is he OK?" I sit up straight.
"We were with your mum, Awa, and your sister too. Enary's mum as well," Cleo continues. "But there was this...hole. In the ground. I think it hypnotised the older people because they all went to it. I tried to stop them, I really did," Cleo beings crying.
"But they were just too stupid to listen to us," the older girl flips her hair and examines her nails. She reminds me of Enary when she was ten years old.
"We have to get them back!" I declare.
"We can't! The hole's expensive," Cleo sighs.
"Expensive?" Awa asks, confused.
"Yeah. Getting bigger. You know, expensive," Cleo nods.
"Expanding, loser," The older girl sneers. "The word is expanding,"
"You're not allowed to call me a loser, Arsinoe" Cleo says indignantly.
"Who's going to tell me off?" Arsinoe puts her hands on her hips. "Daddy's in MonsterCity and Amen's down a hole. I can do what I want now!"
"No you can't! Awa, tell her," Cleo exclaims.
"I can do what I want, moron," Arsinoe narrows her eyes. "Go get me some water,"
"No,"
"Yes!"
Cleo puts her hands on her hips. "You're not the boss of me!"
"Here we go," Awa mutters. "Leena and I were like this,"
"Nuh-uh!" Cleo scowls.
"Yuh-huh," Arsinoe retorts.
"Ladies, please, calm down," I say, trying to be firm.
Cleo turns to me, a surprised expression on her face. "I know you!" She says, delighted. "Your my brother's friend," She wraps her arms around my waist.
"Cleo and OX, sitting in a tree," Arsinoe chants. Oh dear god, not this rhyme. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Arsinoe grins.
"Are not!" Cleo shrieks and flies at her sister.
"Are too," Arsinoe giggles, elated at the fact she's wound her sister up. The two of them race around the hall, chasing one another.
I sit down on the bench.
"You ok?" Awa asks gently.
"My brother's probably gone," I shut my eyes. I feel Awa's bony arms around my neck.
"My sister is gone," she murmurs. We sit there, holding one another, mourning.
"I hate this," I blink back tears. "Everything's messed up,"
"I know," Awa says soothingly.
"I want to go home," I say, feeling childish.
"Me too," Awa wraps her skinny arms back around my neck. "Me too,"

Kita's pov:

"Please don't tell me that's going to kill me," I gesture at the hunched figure.
"Nah. It's a cannibal," Otus grins. He's got a big grin, that shows a lot of his teeth.
"It's a WHAT?!" I yelp.
"Keep your hair on, bro. It's a human cannibal. Eats humans. Ain't gonna hurt us," Otus says lazily. "Mind, it's probably ravenous. Would probably eat anything in this moment of time,"
"Oh good," I say quietly.
The world is ending and I'm doomed to spend the remainder of my days in a miserable basement with a grouchy, bald monster and a cannibal. Isn't life just peachy?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Rosalie wrote:I've still managed to write the next bit (how awesome am I?) :mrgreen:

A new level of awesomeness ;)
No, Kita CAN'T be eaten by a cannibal, he'll eat the cannibal first 'cause he's THE destroyer :wink:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Miss-Elodia wrote:
Rosalie wrote:I've still managed to write the next bit (how awesome am I?) :mrgreen:

A new level of awesomeness ;)
No, Kita CAN'T be eaten by a cannibal, he'll eat the cannibal first 'cause he's THE destroyer :wink:

Don't worry, nothing bad's going to happen to Kita. I'm not going to kill off the Lordi monsters (even though G-stealer got murdered...or did he get murdered? Does he have an identical twin and it was the twin that got murdered?... :twisted: )
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Rosalie » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:54 pm

So, right now, I'm working on THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, the second last chapter anyway. Just to let you know, everything's going to get cleared up. We're going to find out what killed G-Stealer, who Ruiz really is, what they want with Mr. Lordi and Charlene and where Magnum is (he's not dead either). We're also going to find out something important from Otus AND we're going to find out where Amen, Kalma, Leena, etc. ended up when they were sucked into the the black hole.

So...
stay tuned for the second last chapter...
Oh, and, I'm thinking of a Teenage Monsters Halloween Special for when Halloween comes around. Opinions on that? :mrgreen:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Hell yeah! I'm glad to hear that.
Rosalie wrote:Oh, and, I'm thinking of a Teenage Monsters Halloween Special for when Halloween comes around. Opinions on that? :mrgreen:
Thumbs up! :wink:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Right, I'll definitely start a Halloween special one then.
Now then...
The second last chapter...
So there are loads of cliffhangers in this (Sorry XD)
But I promise if I left anything out, it'll come together in the final chapter.... :twisted:
Btw, this chapter is REALLY long so I'd recommend reading it when you're all settled down. Possibly have a cup of tea with you :roll:

Mr. Lordi’s pov:

“I still don’t get what makes us special,” Charlene hisses to me.
“Royal blood?” I suggest.
your family is royalty. Mine’s just rich,” Charlene points out.
“Then why are you here as well?”
“Sh! I wan’t to hear what they’re saying,” Char glares at me. I stick my tongue out at her and she returns the gesture.
We can’t hear much, only whispered conversations.
“What’re they going to do to us?” Charlene suddenly looks terrified.
“Nothing good, I expect,” I say gloomily. “Torture us, maybe. Perhaps they think we have got some kind of important information,”
“Like what? The password to the school’s Monsternet connection?” Charlene smirks.
“No...like the reason all of this is happening?”
“Information or not, whichever way you look at it we are doomed,” I roll my eyes.
“Well aren’t you just a little bundle of joy?” Charlene says dryly.
“When you are locked in a crate, on your way to your death, you cannnot help being a bit pessimistic,”

Kita’s pov:

“You are the grumpiest, grouchiest, laziest and moodiest monster I have ever known!” I shout at Otus. Otus just grins lazily at me.
“I’m not going to spend another second with you,” I snarl at him and march up the basement steps.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, love,” Otus drawls. “There’s all kinds of stuff going on out there,”
“Shut up, Otis,” I growl at him.
“My name’s Otus,” Otus replies. “And I’m telling you now, don’t go out there,”
I hesitate. Then I storm back down the stairs and scowl at Otus.
“Do you know why this is happening?”
Otus laughs. “I know a lot of things,”
“That’s not what I asked. Do you know why this is happening?”
“What are you, a member of the Rock Police?” Otus smirks. “I’m not answering to you, or the cannibal,”
That gives me an idea. “I’ll set the cannibal on you,” I say dangerously. “You said yourself, he’ll eat anything at the moment,”
Otus looks slightly uncomfortable. “Yes...yes I did. But, um, it’s a human cannibal. It probably wouldn’t even want to munch on monsters,”
“Why so nervous, Otis?”
“My name isn’t Otis,”
“Tell me what you know,”
“Why?”
“Because maybe we could figure out a way to stop it!” I exclaim.
Otus laughs again. “Even if we could stop it, how are we going to get out of it alive? And if we do get out of it alive, there are going to be questions. And then monsters will want to know how we did it. And then they’re going to ask us how we knew how to do it,”
“So?” I roll my eyes.
Otus grunts and leans back against the wall. “So, I’m not telling you,”
“So you do know how all this happened!?” I grinned.
“Dammit!” Otus curses and glares at me. That’s when I notice just how scary his eyes are. In all honesty, I think he’s the scariest of us all. Although Hella’s not to be ignored...
“OK, maybe I do know. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to tell you. And even if you set a hundred cannibals on me, I’m never going to tell you!”
For a miserable soul, Otus really does know how to yell.

Hella’s pov:

“I can’t believe what you’re doing!” I hiss at my brother. “They’re my friends, Ruiz. I wouldn’t do this to you or your friends!”
“Shut up, Hella,” Ruiz snaps. “And, anyway, I haven’t got any friends. There’s nobody left I care about,”
“Nice to know,” I scowl at him.
Ruiz rolls his bloodshot eyes.
We’re still underground and we’re in a cart being pulled by Ruiz’s allies. Mr. Lordi and Charlene are locked in a crate and they’re being carried by some more allies.
“I care about you, Hella,”
“If you did then you wouldn’t be doing this!” I exclaim. “Why, Ruiz!? Why are you like this?!”
Ruiz glares at me. “If you went through what I went through then you’d understand,”
“Try me,” I reply. “I’ve been through quite a bit, mate,”
“No, Hella!” Ruiz suddenly shouts. “Just, no. OK!?”
Ruiz stands up and I stand up with him. We glare at one another and for a second, he looks like he’s considering hitting me. I’d just hit him back. He doesn’t own me. Nobody does.
“Is she giving you trouble, boss?” An ally asks, his grey eyes staring at me hardly.
“No, she’s fine!” Ruiz snarls at him. “For now, anyway,”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” I ask dangerously. “What’re you planning to do with me after?”
“Shut up, Hella, and I mean it this time!” Ruiz roars. He doesn’t scare me. Nobody scares me.
“Or what?” I retort.
Ruiz looses it then. He shoves me and I fall of the cart, which hurts quite a bit actually. Ruiz looks a little concerned and then his face hardens.
“This what happens when someone pisses me off, little sister,” Ruiz sneers.
I stand up, ready to fight back. Ruiz slams me against the tunnel wall and I stare at him, not showing him any fear. I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing that he’s scared me.
“Listen here you little-”
And then Ruiz steps back from me, suddenly afraid.
I have enough time to look up and see a load of fluids crashing towards me.
And then it all burns.

Awa’s pov:

OX and I help a bunch of other monsters round up the little ones and we hand out cereal bars. We’re going to run out of food very shortly. OX points this out to me.
“I know, but what can we do?” I sigh.
“Hope that this’ll all soon be over,” OX says.
“I doubt that,” I snort. “In fact I reckon we’re going to be stuck in this doomsday for the rest of our sorry lives,”
“You’re so negative,” OX mutters.
“You’re so positive,” I reply.
Then there’s a sudden scream from one of the little monsters. OX and I race to her and she’s standing by the main door to the school and she’s pointing. Approaching the school are what might have once been normal monsters like us. But they’re now horribly mutated.
“Maybe they’re not going to hurt us. We shouldn’t judge by appearances,” OX says thoughtfully.
“Even so,” I say. “There’s not enough space for them. The school’s crowded enough as it is. Isn’t it weird how this is the only building in the enitre Haunted Town that isn’t destroyed?”
“Very...” OX mumbles. We let the mutated monsters in to the school but the second they’re inside they pick up the little monstress that screamed. She starts crying, absolutely terrified. The mutated monsters give her a lopsided grin and then bites her head of and throws the headless body to the ground.
Everyone’s in stunned silence for a couple of seconds before everyone starts running, pushing and screaming. Great. The last thing we need is pandemonium.
OX grabs my hand and Cleo and Arsinoe appear out of nowhere and hold on to me. It feels nice to be needed. We start to run out into the back of the school, but I have an idea.
“Wait...into the science lab,” I say and pull them in another direction. I loose OX and Cleo at one point, in the rush. I cling on to Arsinoe tightly and we reach the science lab. I pull out flasks and beakers and rummage around. If there’s one I’m good at, it’s chemistry.
Arinsoe looks on curiously as I begin to mix things together.
“Trust me on this, love,” I tell her. I pour some water into a beaker and then I find some potassium in a box. I grab some goggles and a scalpel.
“Awa?” I look up and OX and Cleo have joined us. Cleo’s forehead is bleeding.
“Oh God...what happened there?”
“Nevermind. What are you doing?”
I grin, despite of things. “Potassium and water. You know how reactive that can be,”
OX nods. He nearly set his hair on fire messing around with that once.
“I need you to make sure everyone’s out of the building. I don’t care about what’s outside. I’m going to try and blow up those mutants,”
“No,” OX says firmly. “What if you get hurt in the progess?”
“I probably will but that doesn’t matter-”
“It does to me!” OX exclaims. “You’re my best friend! I’m not loosing you,”
“Do it, OX,” I say quietly.
OX grabs me in a bear hug.
“Love you, Awa,”
“Love you too, OX,”
OX takes Cleo and Arsinoe out with him. I take the potassium, water and scalpel out into the hallway. It’s deserted, but I can hear footsteps. I look up and then there’s a whole gang of those monsters/mutants. There are hundreds of them. Quickly, I take the potassium out of the bucket. It’s in oil and I eventually chuck the lot into the water.
Then there’s the big fire explosion.

Enary’s pov:

“OK, so what does that do?” I ask Mana. He glares at me.
“This,” He explains. “Is important. Too important for you to know about,”
“What does it do?” I repeat.
“Not now, Enary,” Mana snaps.
He’s carrying a dark brown box and he starts to open it.
“Get down and cover your eyes,” Mana commands.
“Not until you tell me what it it,” I say.
“Enary, I’m being serious,”
“So am I,” I smirk.
“I don’t have time for this! Get blown up, for all I care,” Mana says exasperated.
And then he-

Magnum’s pov:

I can see everything. It’s great. Slightly annoying too, though. They’re so thick. I see Awa laying underneath a pile of rubble, her leg broken. She’s not going to last long. Then there’s Kita and Otus. If you knew what Otus knew, you’d hide in a dark room and never come out again. Then there’s Hella. Ruiz’s henchmen were transporting these fluids. Special fluids. They planned to drip it into Mr. Lordi and Charlene. Most of it into Mr. Lordi, though. He’s got the royal blood. Then they planned for Mr. Lordi and Charlene to be killed. Not from the fluids, obviously. Remember Mana and Enary? That box Mana was holding, is the soul of Dihiryn Anghenfil ((A/N: According to Google Translate, this means Monster Villain in Welsh). Dihiryn Anghenfil was among the first monsters to ever exist. He built all of the cities in the Monster Realm (MonsterCity, Haunted Town, Heceta Head and The House Without a Name) but there was something wrong with him. He became power-mad and was cruel. He found a cave deep under the sea of Hecetan Sea (which, in case you can’t figure out, is where Heceta Head is) and it gave him dark powers. He was killed, though. Too much darkness in him. But he managed to preserve his soul in the Anghenfil Box. Everyone though it was just a myth, though. Ha!
Anyway, the soul of Dihiryn Anghenfil will bond with Mr. Lordi and Charlene and he’ll be reborn. And he’ll take his revenge.
How did Ruiz get involved, though?
Well believe it or not, he was Ruiz’s and Hella’s great, great granfather.
You learn a new thing every day don’t you?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:30 pm

I love cliffhangers, and because of them I can't wait for the final chapter! :wink:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 pm

here it is...THE FINAL CHAPTER...

Magnum's pov:

“Magnum! Magnum, is that you?” someone is shaking my shoulder. How did they get here?
I look up. I can’t see very well in the gloom but I see the outline of someone in a big jacket.
“Magnum, it’s us!” a boy’s voice exclaims. I can see an outline of someone tall and lean.
“Who are you?” I ask weakly.
“Magnum, mate, it’s us! Amen and Kalma!” the tall person says. I squint in the gloom and make out Amen’s light blue eyes and Kalma’s long, wiry hair.
“Don’t come near me,” I reply. I nod my head at a large rock. “It looks dangerous,”
There’s silence.
“That’s the monster realms power source. Electricty and the Monsternet is powered by that,” Kalma whispers. “But it’s usually a red colour. Why is green and glowing?”
“How do you know that?” Amen asks.
“My dad works at the power plant in Monstercity,” Kalma explains. “OX and I pick up on a few things. My dad did mention it was playing up the other day...this must be the reason for all of this!”
“Kalma...what’s going on?” I ask. “What do you mean?”
“I need to find OX!” Kalma says urgently. “How do we get out of here?!”
“Trust me,” I say dryly. “If I knew, I’d be out of here by now,”
“Where are we anyway?” Amen looks around.
“I dunno,” Kalma shrugs. “But we shouldn’t hang around too long,”
“Well unless you think of a plan,” Amen murmurs. “We’re stuck here. Where’d Awa and Enary’s mum go?”
I shrug. “I got here by those light beams,”
“We were sucked in,” Kalma mutters. Suddenly, Kalma gets on his hands and knees and starts crawling around.
“Um...Kalma?” Amen hisses. “Kalma, what’re you doing?”
Kalma doesn’t answer him and he gropes around in the dark. “Where is it?” he sounds worried. “If it’s missing, we’re all screwed!”
“What?” Amen questions. “What is so important?”
Kalma sighs. “Where do I begin?”

OX's pov:

“Awa?” I call out worriedly. “Awa, where are you?”
I step gingerly through the remains of the school. It blew up pretty well, probably killing everyone and everything inside of it.
“Awa, please!” I’m fighting tears now. “Awa, where are you?”
Cleo and Arinsoe are sorting through the remains with me. They left Enary’s siblings with some other monsters.
“I don’t think she’s here,” Arsinoe plays with her hair. “Anway, I’m hungry,”
“Shut up, Arsinoe,” Cleo glares at her sister. “We’re looking for Awa. And then we’re going to look for Amen,”
Arinsoe glares at Cleo and makes no effort to help us.
I step on a wooden beam and it yelps.
“Ow! Mate, that bloody hurt!”
I grins slightly. I lift up the wooden beam and Awa’s laying under it, looking bruised and beaten but OK.
“Step on me more, why don’t you?” she glares at me. I laugh and pull her up, then grabbing her in a massive bear hug.
“I’m so glad you’re OK!”
“Can we go look for Amen now?” Cleo asks gently. “I’m getting a bit worried,”
“I’m hungry,” Arsinoe whines. “Can’t we just look for him later?”
“Shut up Arsinoe!” Cleo yells. “Amen could be in a lot of trouble!”
“So?” Arsinoe shrugs. “That’s not my problem,”
“Go look after Jinxx and Evelyn,” Awa says. “The rest of us will look for your brother,”
“But I-”
“Not now, Arsinoe,” Cleo interrupts. She turns on her heel and flounces off. Awa and I follow her, determined not to loose her. Suddenly, there’s a yelling above our heads and I’m trapped underneath three other monsters.
“Amen!” Cleo squeals.
“Get off me!” someone, probably Amen, grunts.
“I can’t!” another monster growls. It’s Kalma! My brother’s OK! I give a roar of happiness and throw Magnum and Amen off me.
“Thought you was dead, mate!” I hug my brother. “Don’t ever leave me like that again!”
“OX,” Kalma looks serious. “OX, I think I’ve figured out what’s going on,”
Magnum looks a little smug. Never a good sign.
“The rock, mate! The one that powers the realm!” Kalma says. “It’s green! And glowing! It’s not red! And remember them chemicals dad mentioned! The really important, yet highly dangerous ones!”
“Kalma, Kalma, slow down!” I urge. “And speak slowly,”
Kalma takes a deep breath.
“The rock that supplies this realm’s power is messed up. It’s not red anymore, it’s green and glowing. The Fluids are missing. The important ones. They’re gone. This whole place is slowly getting destroyed. It’ll start of with Haunted Town, and then Heceta Head. Then The House Without A Name. Then Monstercity. After that, it’ll wipe out the other realms. And then it’ll start on the human world, and it’ll kill them off!”
I sit in silence as all of this sinks in.
“And there’s one more thing,” Kalma adds. “The Anghenfil Box is missing,”

Mana's pov:

“Mana, why are you doing this? Joining up with Ruiz, and destroying the realm!” Enary yells. “Why, mate! That box is going to wreck havoc! It’s going to destroy this place! You included!”
“I know, I know!” I shout. “But I can’t back down now, can I?”
“It’s not too late!” Enary roars over the noise of the wind. “You can still stop this!”
“I can’t!” I shriek. “It’s all over now, anyway!”
“No!” Enary shouts. “It’s not!”
“The only way to stop this is to get to the Rock Chamber!” I yell. “And only certain people can do that!”
Enary is quiet. I start to open the box again, when someone knocks it out of my hand.
“You’re not doing this, Mana!” someone booms. “Not today, anyway,”
I look up and scream. Enary screams too. It’s Hella, only she’s...different.
“Yeah, I got a bit drenched in this burning substance,” Hella grins. “Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to put an end to this,”
Hella picks up the box and she closes her eyes, concentrating hard. Mr. Lordi and Charlene appear in front of us.
“How did you-”
“I can teleport myself and other people and objects!” Hella smirks. “So the pain and burning was totally worth it!”
Hella shuts her eyes again and I’m getting a horrible sensation of being squashed and twisted out of shape.
Suddenly I’m standing by the ruins of a building.
“What in the name of-”
“Charlene!” Awa screams and she hugs her best friend.
Awa, Amen, OX, Magnum, Kalma and two young girls are standing in front of us.
“No time to explain,” Hella says. “But I know that you two,” she points at OX and Kalma “Know about the Rock Chamber. I need to get there,”
“Why?” Kalma folds his arms. “Who do you think you are, anyway? Supergirl?”
Hella takes a step forward. “Mate, this is important. I’ve got the Anghenfil Box and I need to get it back to the Chamber. Now,”
“I don’t know how to get there,” Kalma narrows his eyes. “But how come you do?”
“Well when you’ve been drenched in the Fluids, you figure things out prettily easily,”
“Alright, alright, alright,” Kalma sighs. “Take OX and me with you,”
Hella nods and they’ve vanished from sight.

Hella's pov:

It didn’t half hurt, being burnt, but it was worth it. A part of me feels horribly guilty for killing Ruiz. He was the last bit of family I had left. But he shouldn’t’ve treated Mr. Lordi and Charlene like that. Or Enary and Mana. Well, what’s done is done and it’s not like I can do anything about it.
We reach the Rock Chamber (I’m getting used to this teleporting) and Kalma and OX keep their distance from me. I approach the Rock and open the Anghenfil Box, hoping that this works. The soul seeps out and it swarms around the Rock, turning it red.
“We did it!” I gasp, relief taking over. “Everything’s going to be OK now!”

General pov:

It didn’t take long for everything to get sorted out. With the Anghenfil Box and the Rock all sorted out, Haunted Town quickly repaired itself. There were interviewers during the whole summer and everyone had a story to tell. Whether they were trapped in basements, blowing up schools or figuring out the problem. They dead were dealt with, respectfully and a memorial service was held for those that had died.
Everything was calm in Haunted Town, and that’s the way it stayed.
For a couple of months, anyway.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Very good chapter! Glad all the monsters have ended up well :)
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Yay, the new Teenage Monsters!!! :mrgreen:
It's called... Teenage Monsters: The Curse of Heceta Head
Enjoy!! :twisted:
(Btw, the entire story's going to be from Awa's point of view...I just love her so much :3 [and I share a birthday with her, so she's always been a very special monster to me])

I shiver in my furry red coat as the orangey autumn leaves fall from the trees above. My best friend, Charlene Nocte, is pulling her slouchy knit hat over her mad red hair and my other best friend, OX Tavener, is kicking a stone about. He usually has rugby practice on Mondays but most of the team had gone down with colds from the weather.
"Beats the doomsday weather we had last June," OX grins at Charlene who's shaking like a leaf. He takes off his leather jacket and drapes it over Char's shoulders. She looks ridiculous and I start spluttering with laughter.
Someone swishes past us. It's Enary, looking fabulous. In a bad way. I hate Enary. She's my worst enemy but, believe it or not, she used to be my best friend. A fact that shames me to this very day.
She's wearing a red trench coat, but not just any trench coat. A Monsterberry trench coat. Those things are unbelievably expensive and trendy. Oh and she's got these human shoes, called Ugg boots. I'd kill for a pair.
Close behind her is Hella, looking quite shabby to be honest. Her hair is flat and mousy (it looks a bit like Mana's. NOT a good look, to be honest) and her clothes look rumpled and dirty, almost as if she's been sleeping in them. Hella's pink jacket is crumpled and her black lace-up boots are caked in mud.
Behind Hella is Kalma, OX's twin brother, and Kita. Bloody hell, has Kita gotten even more gorgeous?!?!
Kalma's dressed the same as OX but that's where the resemblance ends. Kalma is thin, wiry and a little weedy in physique. OX is sturdy and muscular. I suppose the fact that he's a hellbull and Kalma is a zombie adds to the difference.
They're both wearing leather jackets and boots but Kalma's got a little top hat on. He reminds me of this human musician, Slash.
"Isn't that the same coat as last year, Awa?" Enary smirks.
Two can play this game.
I smile sweetly at her. "I saw your maths score, Enary. Forty percent? Aw, shame. Mind, you probably don't have time to study washing off all that makeup in the evenings. Does your mother, sister and brother recognise you without your makeup?"
Enary scowls at me and flounces off, making sure she flips her hair in my face.
Hella, Kalma and Kita follow her meekly, and I stare intensely at the back of his head. I'm more than certain he's gotten even more gorgeous. I didn't even think it was possible....

"Halloween party?" I arch an eyebrow as we pass a poster in town.
"In Heceta Head," Charlene reads. "And there's no way I'm setting foot in that creepy town,"
"I think it'd be fun," OX says. "Remember last Halloween?" he asks me softly.
We went to the human world and we performed for them. No kidding. We were on a stage and everything. It was brilliant.
Charlene's sharp ears hear me. "What happened last Halloween?" she asks curiously.
"Nothing," I say quickly. "Nothing you'd be interested in, anyway,"
Charlene looks suspicious but drops it.
"So...are we going or not?" OX asks.
"Going to what?" Charlene frowns.
I gesture at the poster.
"Hell no!" Charlene exclaims. "That place is just plain wrong,"
"I might," I says thoughtfully. "Depends who's going, though,"
"I'll ask Mr. Lordi and Amen," OX decides. "And I suppose Enary'll hear about it and her little gang will be there too," he grin at me. "Including Kita,"
At the very mention of his name, my stomach starts turning.
"What if my sister goes too?" I ask glumly. "You know Leena. She likes all them parties,"
"That's what costumes are for," Charlene rolls her eyes.
"What'll you go as?" OX asks. I take a picture of the poster with my phone and we continue our walk home.
"I told you, I'm not going," Charlene glares at him. "And I wouldn't set foot in that place, not even if you paid me a million MonsterBucks.
"Well I was thinking of going as a human," I say thoughtfully.
Suddenly struck by inspiration, OX says: "Why don't we go as that human band, KISS!? I can dress up as Paul Stanley, their singer, Mr. Lordi can go as Gene, the bassist, Amen can go as Tommy Thayer, the guitarist, and you can go as Eric Singer, the drummer!"
"What about me?" Charlene as glumly.
"I thought you weren't going," I grin.
Charlene hesitates. "Well...I might. I'll think about it,"
I turns to OX. "You tell Mr. Lordi and Amen. I'll look on the Monsternet and see if I can order the costumes and face paint!"
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:30 pm

This little party at Heceta Head seems pretty interesting... Please keep going! :wink:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Rosalie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 pm

And that party certainly will be interesting! :wink:

Chapter Two

Nobody's in when I get home, though that's hardly surprising. Mum's probably working and God knows where Leena is.
I go up to my room and get out my homework, but after five minted it's clear I'm not going to get anything done. I can't even focus on my Biology homework. I go on the Monsternet and look into ordering the KISS costumes. It's a ridiculous price so I have a look to see if there's any costume shops in Haunted Town. There is and I resolve to go there during the weekend.
There's a slam from downstairs and a couple of seconds later, the front door slams again. Mum and Leena are home. I creep out onto the landing and try to listen to their conversation.
"Completely unacceptable,"
"Wasn't my fault!"
"You're grounded, young lady!"
"You can't ground me! I'm seventeen! I'm nearly an adult!"
"Then start acting like one!" mum screams and I see Leena running up the stairs. She scowls at me.
"Hear something you like?!" she hisses and slams her bedroom door. "I hate this house!" she yells. "I hate you and I hate Awa!"
Well excuuuuuuse me. But what did I do wrong?

So here's the thing about Leena. She's never, ever gotten on well with our mother. She gets on really well with our dad, but he kicked her out of his house when she went to go live with him. I was ten, and she was thirteen. Apparently, she'd been caught sneaking alcohol out of his flat, and she said it was for her boyfriend.
She got sent straight home and has been angry ever since, always trying to take her anger out on me, or mum.
Sometimes I wonder if she even is my sister. We don't look a thing alike, except for our noses (and jaw, apparently).
I've got straight black hair and my eyes are like snake eyes. I'm small as well. Leena is tall, willowy and blonde, just like our mother.

I never really got on with my sister. Ever. We were always fighting, whether it was over Scarbie dolls or My Little Hellhounds. She was always convinced she and the best Scarbie and made it into a queen. She made MY Scarbie into a slave. She claimed her doll was the prettiest ever and mine was the ugliest ever.

But last summer, when it was basically doomsday, I did get a bit worried about her...I mean, not devastadedly worried, but worried all the same.

I get onto the Mosternet search for costumes and KISS face paint. It turns out that there's a costume a shop somewhere near the school, so I'll go there tomorrow. I'll drag OX with me and I'll get Amen and Mr. Lordi to cough up some cash for their costumes.

It's another uncomfortable atmosphere at home. They're not uncommon, with Leena and mam constantly disagreeing and me and Leena constantly disagreeing. We eat in silence, Leena glowering at mam and me, and the second I'm done, I leave.
"Awa," mam says. "Don't leave,"
Damn. What does she want?
I turn around and face her.
"Is everything okay, Awa?" she asks. "Nothing's wrong, is there?"
"No..." I say suspiciously. "There's nothing wrong,"
Mam nods. "Okay I was just...wondering,"
I head back up into my room. My window faces out into the street and across the street is the stadium. I once saw Monsters Gone Nutty (they're a monster band from the Dark Realm) there, with Enary and Hella.

Trying to distract myself from Enary-related thoughts my mind drifts to the party in Heceta Head. I wonder if Kita really will go. That could be my chance. Imagine...
He's had a fight with Enary and they're not dancing. He's looking really sad and me being an incredibly caring monstress, I go up to him and ask him what's wrong. He doesn't say anything. I ask him if he's like a dance, to cheer himself up, and he accepts. Suddenly, a slow comes on. We're dancing really close...and then...
Oh, wouldn't it be great?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Re: Teenage Monsters & other stories :3

Postby Rosalie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

So I haven't updated in ages...sorry .-.
I've renamed the thread 'Teenage Monsters & other stories' partly because I have *cough cough* gotten pretty much fed up of writing it...well, who knows, maybe I'll come back to it. :?
But until then, I leave you with this story. I call it...
The Monstersquad

Enjoy :3

Prologue

Calli Barakat pushed open the door to the mansion and stepped into the dusty, cobweb-infested foyer. She turned on her torch and shone it around the room and she grinned. There were loads of ancient artefacts, probably worth hundreds of pounds.

Sure, she had broken in illegally, but what did it matter? She was going to be rich

She made her way into the once-grand dining room and picked up a goblet and blew away the cobwebs. Bronze. It would fetch a decent amount. She grabbed about five of the bronze goblets and flung them into her rucksack. She picked up a few of the expensive-looking plates as well and tossed them in her bag.

She hadn’t found anything decent in the old kitchen and had made her way back into the hall. It was a creepy house, terrifying if anything, but Calli wasn’t afraid.
“Upstairs now,” she whispered to herself.

Calli glanced at the staircase. It looked old and rotting. She gingerly placed her foot on it and it creaked uneasily. Calli quickly withdrew her foot and shone her torch around the room, looking for a way upstairs. The eleven-year-old girl was determined to find as many things in his house that was worth a fortune. Soon, it became clear there was no way upstairs. So Calli poked around on the ground floor, and found a ruby necklace and some old-looking filed that the town hall would probably pay thousands for. Calli grinned slyly and thought of all the things she could get.

Satisfyed with her haul, Calli left the old mansion and began to make her way down the cliff path. She decided to speed up the process, as her brother Jamie was probably waiting for her. She jumped down from a raised bit and landed hard on some loose rocks. She gave a yelp of surpirse as she slipped down and started rolling.
Her heart racing she scrambled everywhere for a grip and she continued to roll down the hill, going through bushes and cutting herself on the sharp rocks. After a few seconds, she gave up and closed her eyes. She knew she’d break her neck soon enough, or mangle herself beyond repair, and it’d be all over.
Suddenly, she had stopped rolling.
Am I dead?
She opened her eyes and was staring into the face of a bull. She opened her mouth to scream but he placed a hoof on her mouth, which was slightly uncomfortable. The bull put Calli down on a hard rock and stared at her.
Calli stared back, taking in the monster. Calli had done Greek mythology in History and remembered her History teacher talking about Minotaurs and how they lived in layrinths.
“You’re going to kill me, aren’t you?” Calli asked it carefully. “I know all about Minotaurs,”
The Minotaur shook his head. Calli looked at him reproachfully. “You are,” she insisted. “It’s what you do. I never thought you’d be real though. Or that you’d be able to communicate,”
The Minotaur opened his mouth, revealing sharp teeth that looked perfect for cutting and grinding prey. He was built like an ox and his hooves looked poweful enough to crush even the strongest of the strong like watermelons.
“Ox,” he said and pointed to himself. “Ox,” he said again.
“Is that your name?” Calli asked curiously.
The Minotaur nodded and pointed at Calli.
“I’m Calli,” Calli smiled at Ox. “You spell it C-A-L-L-I. No E, which is how some people spell it,”
“Ox,” Ox said again. “Big letters,” he spread his massive arms out, trying to mime ‘big’.
“D’you mean two capitals?” Calli asked. “Like capital O and X? Is your name spelt like ‘OX’?”
OX nodded his massive head. He then pointed at the mansion on the cliff. “Your home?”
Calli shook her head and pointed behind her. “My home’s many miles away. Six hours walking,” she tried to speak clearly so the Minotaur would understand.
“I go now,” the Minotaur replied. “You careful on cliff. I find you in two years,” he promised.
“Wait-” Calli stood up quickly, just as the Minotaur disappeared.
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Aw I love your new story! OX is so cute with Calli :3
Miss-Elodia

Re: Teenage Monsters & other stories :3

Postby Rosalie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Miss-Elodia wrote:Aw I love your new story! OX is so cute with Calli :3

yay thank you ^^ :3 OX is going to be a very gentle, sweet character in this story.

Chapter 1

Calli made her way carefully down the hill, trying not to fall over again. She was beginning to wonder if she had imagined OX.
I probably have. Yes...I hit my head. That’s right, I hit it and I was dreaming about him.
Calli came to the bottom of the hill and sighed. It was roughly midnight now and she’d arrive in her little village at six in the morning. It was going to be a long walk, probably even longer now she was exhausted, plus the weight from the items she had collected. However, she wasn’t going to complain as she thought of the things she could get for her and her little brother.
“I wish OX could give me a lift back home,” she said aloud, not caring if anyone heard her. She waited, seeing if he had somehow heard her. She huffed and started the long trek home. Calli started to sing a song she had learnt when she was little.

In the dead of night,
I hear ‘em sigh.
The children of the night are calling,
Hear ‘em cry, they still defy
Endlessly I feel like falling
Now they’re all,
My children of the night.

There was a sudden rumbling sound and then a blinding flash of light and Calli felt like she was in a washing machine, going round and round and round. Suddenly, she came to a stop and she was no longer by the side of the road near a beach town. She was in a courtyard, standing in front of a massive, Gothic castle. There were black roses growing and statues of monsters. Calli suddenly felt terriified and started running down a nearby gravel path. She flew past high hedges and came across a small, wooden door. She hammered on it, wondering if anyone would let her in.
There was no reply, so Calli went back along the gravel path, up to the black roses and scary monster statues and she closed her eyes.
“Calli?” she heard a familiar voice asked. She opened her eyes and standing before her was OX.
“OX!” she exclaimed.
“How...how you get here?” OX seemed amazed.
“I...I really don’t know,” Calli shrugged. “But I'm really glad to see you!”
“You come to master!” OX tried to grab Calli’s hand, but he couldn't as he had hooves.
“I don’t know if master will like me...” Calli said nervously. “I mean, is master a monster?”
“Master is monsterman.” OX corrected. “And Enary,” OX shuddered. “Enary is bad,”
“Or do you just not like her?”
“Enary is nasty,” OX insisted. “But Awa...Awa is nice,”
“Who’s Enary? Who’s Awa!?” Calli exclaimed.
OX laughed. “Enary...she says she is Valkyrie. Awa is pretty lady. She is Lady Awa,”
OX started walking briskly towards the castle, and gestured for Calli to follow him. “I thought you were coming for me in two years,”
“You come for me ,” OX replied.
“What?” Calli stopped.
OX sighed. “Master explain,” and he started walking. “Master speak human language,”
“There’s actually loads of human languages. English, that’s what I speak, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Swedish, Swahili, Arabic-” her voice started to trail off. “Hey, there’s Greek though. You’re from Greek mythology, aren’t you?”
“No myth,” OX shook his head. “Real,”
“Minotaurs are Greek. D’you speak Greek?” Callli asked.
OX didn’t reply, so Calli guessed he didn’t understand her. They came to the entrance of the castle and OX pushed open the doors.
“OX! The hell have you been?” a woman with long blonde hair and a metal mask ran over to them, and put her hands on her hips. “And who the hell is this?” Enary gestured at Calli.
“I'm Calli,” Calli piped up. “C-A-L-L-I. No E,”
“Like I care,” the woman rolled her eyes. “I’ve got better things to think about,”
“I'm guessing this is Enary,” Calli mumured to OX.
Nasty,” OX whispered.
“Nasty,” Calli agreed.
“What did you say?” Enary demanded to know.
“Nothing,” OX and Calli said sweetly.
Enary scowled at them. “Mr. Lordi’s not gonna be happy with you, OX. Master angry,” she cruelly imitated OX’s way of speaking.
“Leave them alone, Enary,” a soft, female voice said. A smaller woman appeared out of nowhere. She had silky black hair and snake-like eyes. “My name is Awa,” she introduced herself. “And ignore Enary. She doesn’t like anybody. Come on, I’ll take you to Mr. Lordi,”
Calli, OX, Enary and Awa began to cross the massive hallway, and Calli began to feel nervous.
What if this Mr. Lordi character didn’t like her?
What if...what if he decided to kill her?
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
And your face is nice.
Rosalie

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic