Monsterboard

Nadine's book of tales

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Nadine's book of tales

Postby Nadine » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 am

Hello everyone, I've decided I'm going to write my own little 'book' of Lordi tales. Here's my first story which I'm going to call...'The Monsterous Birthday'

Nadine Smith sat at her usual spot in the school's food hall. It was Valentine's day and everyone had at least one valentine card, except for her. Nadine wasn't a loner or anything. It's just that guys never really seemed to like her, not after they found out she was into metal and rock. Soon her friends began to join her. Nadine looked around at the people sat at her table. There was red-headed Karrie, tomboy Sara and Nadine's best friend, Roxana. Karrie usually had all the boy's attention and she had a little stack of cards and several flowers. Sara noticed a little note in her bag and shoved it into her pocket. Roxana had probably got one or two cards. Nadine bet that even Elsie (the school's loner) had gotten something. The only thing Nadine really liked about valentine's day was the fact that the very next day, February 15th, was her birthday. It was also Mr. Lordi's birthday. Most people told Nadine that she'd never meet Lordi. Nadine's dad and step-mum would never take her to a concert, even if they were playing at Nadine's local venue. But Nadine had something that almost nobody else knew about. She clutched the pendant that was in her coat pocket. The only person who knew about the pendent was Roxana.
"Are you going to go to the valentine dance tonight?" Karrie asked.
"No, dances aren't really my kind of thing," Nadine shook her head.
"It'll be fun! I can get you a partner if you want," Karrie pleaded.
"No," Nadine said firmly.

The next morning was Nadine's birthday. She woke up to find her cat, Mitzy, sitting on her. Nadine gently pushed Mitzy of her and got dressed for school. She went downstairs and wasn't surprised to find that no-one was there. Nadine guessed her dad was visiting her mum in the psycho ward. She didn't want her step-mum around her anyway. 'It'd still be nice if they'd remember my birthday' Nadine thought to herself with a sigh. She dragged herself to school where she was given the usual wary glances. Every since her mum had been locked up in the mental hospital loads of people had kept of Nadine's way, almost as if they thought insanity was contagious.
"Don't worry about it Nad," a faint voice said to her. Nadine smiled and her fingers clasped the pendant. In maths Thickey Mickey threw a rubber at Nadine's head and Nadine's worst enemy, Caroline, gave her subtle pinches when Mr. Coope wasn't looking. "Wait for the right moment Nad" the voice said to her. Nadine narrowed her eyes and smiled.
"Are you alright Nad? You look a little possessed," Sara frowned at Nadine after maths.
"It's that bloody pendant," Roxana muttered.
"What was that?" Kassie arched an eyebrow.
"Nothing," Roxana said quickly. All through the day Nadine was waiting for the right moment to unleash the pendant and her chance finally came during biology...

In biology Nadine had to work with Roxana, Caroline and Thickey Mickey in a group for dissecting a cow's heart. Nadine tried not to look at the heart as Thick Mick started to squeeze the heart with his own bare hands. Then Nadine felt something in her lap and noticed he had dumped the cow's heart there. Nadine shrieked and stood up, accidentally causing a tray of knives and scalpels to fall to the floor. Everyone began sniggering and whispering.
"Now is the time Nadine!" The voice said urgently. Nadine pulled the pendant out of her pocket and Roxana gasped.
"Don't Nad...you don't know what could happen!"
Nadine shrugged and whispered the words. Then five figures started to emerge from nowhere. The figures revealed themselves to be a pale pastor, a scarbie doll, a mummy, a hell bull and a mix between and demon and goblin. He was the leader. Everyone began to scream in fright as the lights flickered and the monsters called an army of the undead. First, they killed Thick Mick. Then they took care of Caroline. But slowly, Nadine realised she had made a mistake. She watched as a zombie began to strangle Sara and one tried to stab Roxana with a stapler.
"Stop! That's enough now!" Nadine called out. But the monsters and zombies didn't listen to her and they kept on destroying. Soon no-one was left except Nadine. The zombies and monsters slowly turned towards her. Nadine backed away. Then the zombies pounced on her, slowly killing her and turning her into a creature of the undead.
"Happy birthday Nadine," The lead monster, Mr. Lordi, smiled cruelly.
"Happy birthday to you too," Zombie Nadine growled.

The end.
Nadine

Re: Nadine's book of tales

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:08 pm

That's a good story :)
Will you be continuing it??
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 pm

This story is really good :mrgreen:
Do you really share a birthday with Mr. Lordi???
Aw you're lucky :P
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Nadine » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:That's a good story :)
Will you be continuing it??

No I'm not going to be continuing it, it's just a random story I made up in maths when I was bored. :mrgreen: :P
Rosalie wrote:This story is really good :mrgreen:
Do you really share a birthday with Mr. Lordi???
Aw you're lucky :P

Yes I really do share a brithday with the guy :mrgreen:
Nadine

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 am

Awww that was such a sweet short story! :mrgreen: I wish I shared a birthday with Mr. Lordi! :oops: Even though I don't, my birthday's on May 7th instead, but I think I might be so happy that I'll die if I got birthday wishes from him. :D
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Nadine » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote:Awww that was such a sweet short story! :mrgreen: I wish I shared a birthday with Mr. Lordi! :oops: Even though I don't, my birthday's on May 7th instead, but I think I might be so happy that I'll die if I got birthday wishes from him. :D

I know, I'm lucky aren't I :mrgreen:
Anyway, here's the intro on my next story and it'll be called My Best Friend the Hellbull and I think it's easy to guess who's one of the main characters :roll:
(It's from Enary's pov by the way)

I hated lunchtimes at school now. I missed OX so much and it's not the same without him. He moved to the human world with his brother, Kalma, and he's abandoned me here. I guess it's a pretty odd friendship, a hell bull and a princess of the underworld. I'm not lonely or anything because I've got Awa and Hella but it's really not the same without OX. I can tell Amen and Mr. Lordi (his closest male friends) miss him as well. But they probably don't miss him as much as me...
Nadine

Postby Nadine » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 pm

OK I've decided to stuff that last fanfic and make a new one. Dunno what this one'll be called though :roll:

Mr. Lordi sat in his room, surrounded by axes and swords. You wouldn't normally find axes and swords in a six-year-olds bedroom but Mr. Lordi wasn't a normal six-year-old. He was soon to be the king of the Monster World. He was in the company of his best friends: Kita the alien manbeast, OX, the hell bull and Amen the mummy.
"If you're going to king, does that mean you have to marry a girl?" Amen examined an axe.
"Yuck! Girls are stupid!" Mr. Lordi pulled a face.
"Imagine marrying Awa or Enary," Kita said.
"Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! All girls care about are scarbies and My Little Hell Hounds!" OX shuddered.
"And when they're older they'll drag you around clothes shops," Amen pointed out.
"I hate clothes shops! I'm not going to marry any girl!" Mr. Lordi decided. Awa appeared at Mr. Lordi's door.
"I don't like scarbie dolls," Awa said softly.
"You don't?" Mr. Lordi asked suspiciously.
"No they're scary. I don't like scary things," Awa nodded.
"Well your OK then," Amen decided.
"Mana and Magnum are here," Awa added.
"Rats. They're both so boring!" OX sighed.
"Can I stay?" Awa asked shyly.
"No," Mr. Lordi shook his head. "Girls aren't allowed to play with axes and swords,"
"Alright then," Awa said sadly. She walked away from Mr. Lordi's room and went into her own room. Awa wasn't like most other six year old monstresses. She didn't play hairdressers and she didn't like flicking through Monstar Junior magazine and she didn't sigh over human boys like Justin Beiber. She didn't see the point in collecting My Little Hell Hounds and she really did hate scarbies. She wanted to play with the boys because they were much more interesting. Awa wondered if she'd ever make friends with Amen, Kita, OX and Mr. Lordi.
Nadine

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Cool story! Looks like Mr. Lordi's got a bit of a bad attitude for a six-year old! Awww poor Awa she wants to make friends with the guys. :( I remember when I was six I only wanted to befriend girls but when I got older I found myself having more common interests with guys but I still hang out with girls too. :wink:
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm

My Little Hell Hounds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting story, I find it cool that's it's from the pov of Lordi as little kids. Normally it's Lordi as adults, this idea's quite original 8)
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 am

Missing Miss Cali wrote:My Little Hell Hounds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting story, I find it cool that's it's from the pov of Lordi as little kids. Normally it's Lordi as adults, this idea's quite original 8)

Agreed on that part. My story has Lordi as adults and Rosalie's story has Lordi as teenagers. Very unique to have them as kids in this. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Nadine » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm glad you're all liking it :mrgreen:
Update!

Chapter two:
Awa stared at her reflection in the mirror. For Mr. Lordi's coronation she had to wear a dark green dress, boots with high heels and her hair had been styled a little bit. Awa still had some time to kill so she went of to find Enary. Enary was ten, four years older than Awa. Awa used to think that ten was the oldest anyone could ever be. She couldn't find Enary so she searched for the boys. She found the easily enough in OX's room. OX didn't have weapons dangling from the ceiling but he did have a lot of food. Otus, the palace's butcher, didn't approve of all the meat and food in his room but he didn't dare say anything against the hell bull.
"When I'm king, I'm going to close down all clothes shops," Mr. Lordi decided.
"And close down My Little Hell Hounds as well!" Amen grinned.
"And scarbie dolls!" OX yelled.
"Can I come in?" Awa asked timidly.
"No!" Mr. Lordi shouted. Awa sighed and walked away. Someday she'd be friends with them.

After Mr. Lordi's coronation all the monsters had gathered in the palace's dining hall. There were mammoth steaks, human arms and severed limbs. The older monsters drank human blood, diluted with human tears, and the younger monsters drank Sweet Satan milkshakes. The boys were playing some rough wrestling game and the girls were sitting down, playing hairdressers and making friendship bracelets. Awa didn't know who to join. The girls would accept her, but she didn't like hairdressers or bracelets and the boys would turn her away.
"You alright love?" Hella asked Awa. Hella had been looking after Awa and the other monsters since they could walk and Hella was like a mother to Awa.
"I don't like the girls and the boys don't like me," Awa said woefully.
"The boys will like you in a few years time, trust me on that love," Hella laughed. Awa decided that Hella was telling the truth and she sipped her Sweet Satan milkshake happily.

Mr. Lordi, Amen, Kita and OX all sat in Mr. Lordi's room, discussing what Mr. Lordi should ban when he became king.
"My Little Hell Hounds, scarbies and clothes shops for definite," Amen said.
"Yes. I think we should also get rid of Five Directions and Dustbin Beaver," Mr. Lordi agreed. "We should also get rid of girls," Mr. Lordi added.
"Yeah!" OX, Kita and Amen agreed.
"I don't like Five Directions," Awa spoke up.
"Not you again!" Mr. Lordi groaned.
"I can't find Enary," Awa shrugged.
"We don't want you. Go away!" Mr. Lordi growled. Awa sighed and went back to her room. There was a weird man sitting on her bed.
"Who are you?" Awa asked curiously.
"My name is Ruiz. I've been noticing that you want to be friends with the boys. Come with me, I'll take you to a place where boys and girls can be friends," The man introduced himself. Awa considered the offer. She had been told that she shouldn't talk to strangers but Ruiz seemed harmless.
"Alright, I'll go with you," Awa nodded.
"Excellent," Ruiz smiled evilly and Awa began to feel scared. Before she could run away, Ruiz had grabbed hold of her hand and just like that, Awa had vanished of the face of the Monster World.
Nadine

Postby Rosalie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

:shock: :o :shock: :o
Will Awa be OK?!?!?!?!?!
Please update soon! :mrgreen:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 am

What happened to Awa? She's gone with Ruiz??!?! :shock: Oh dear I have a bad feeling about that. Poor Mr. Lordi is being so mean to the girls! :cry:

Great chapter, update soon. :)

Monsterlady38

Postby Sara » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Aww you put me in your story (the monsterous birthday) :)
btw your story with Lordi as kids is really good, especially My Little Hell Hounds! :lol:
Sara

Postby Nadine » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Don't worry guys, Awa's going to be just fine....or is she? :roll:

Chapter three:

TEN YEARS LATER....

Anna brushed her thick black hair into a ponytail and slipped into her running t-shirt and shorts. Anna was sixteen and lived with a foster family. Her foster mum told her that when Anna was six she was taken away from the place she lived in and a man called Ruiz had saved her from kidnappers. Anna wasn't sure whether she believed her foster mum or not but she didn't question her. Anna caught the bus into town and began her daily run. She passed the chip shop, the off-license and the pub. When she got to the park she noticed that there was a tall blonde girl following her. Anna stopped and she turned to face the girl.
"Why're you following me?" Anna demanded.
"You don't remember me do you?" The girl asked softly.
"No, why would I?" Anna glared.
"Listen Awa-"
"My name is Anna,"
"No," The blonde girl shook her head. "No, you're name isn't Anna. It's Awa de Paysant. You were kidnapped from the Monster World ten years ago. We've been trying to find you ever since,"
"You need help," Anna laughed.
"I'm being honest. You were my best friend and it was Mr. Lordi's coronation," The blonde girl sighed.
"Is Mr. Lordi a teacher?" Anna asked.
"No he's the king of the Monster World. Who kidnapped you Awa? D'you remember anything from that day?"
"For the last time my name is Anna! Who are you anyway?"
"My name is Enary. I swear I'm telling the truth Awa. Please tell me if you remember anything from that night," The blonde girl introduced herself.
"I don't know anything! I don't know you, and I don't know this Mr. Lordi. My name isn't Awa, it's Anna!" Anna tried to get away from Enary.
"Please tell me what you know!" Enary pleaded.
"I don't know anything! I keep telling you this! All I know is ten years ago someone kidnapped me from my home. This man called Ruiz saved me and now I'm here," Anna explained.
"I knew Ruiz was behind this!" Enary exclaimed. She grabbed hold of Anna's wrist. Anna struggled and then she felt herself sinking into a deep, deep sleep...
Nadine

Return to Lordi fanfic