Monsterboard

Arockalypse diary

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Arockalypse diary

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

"Great, another boring news cast." I mutter as I grab the popcorn from the kitchen, as I was meant to be having a movie marathon with my friends. I don't hear what the news caster is saying, until I heard one reporter, William Tracy in a helicopter. "It's actually looking at us. It's climbing...no pull up! PULL UP!" Then it went back to Sam Romero. Again, a news reporter came up. She was in the hell bender plaza, when the creatures ate her. Then the screen went black and a voice came on, basically saying we would kill us all. By this time my friends were scared. The first to speak up was the shyest of us, my girlfriend Cindy.
"D-do you think it's real?" She said in a quiet voice. Just then we went out. I yanked back Bill, the alpha male (or so he likes to think) from the path of a police car spinning off the road into the house next door, squishing their dad. The mum suffered a mental disease, and the daughter was six.
"M-mummy?" She said shyly. She was dead. The girl ran away, but then we saw it. Ten feet tall, long black hair, wings and red eyes. It's huge hand reached down and ate the girl in one bite, spitting out the bones.
"Okay" Cindy said. "It's real."

Will update soon
Forsaken fashion dolls will follow you forever
White eyes of sheer despite will dog you'till you die
Just cry your silent scream tonight
aw3som327

Re: Arockalypse diary

Postby Rosalie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 pm

That's brilliant! I mean it, it's gripping and very suspenseful! (In a good way)
Will they be OK???
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby aw3som327 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Rosalie wrote:That's brilliant! I mean it, it's gripping and very suspenseful! (In a good way)
Will they be OK???
maybe they will, maybe they won't... You'll have to wait and see :-P
aw3som327

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

"Okay" Cindy said. "It's real." I literally didn't stop laughing at that :roll:
I really liked this chapter and i'm intueged as to how the story will unfold
Update soon :mrgreen:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby aw3som327 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

The short-awaited chapter 2! Rosalie, it depends on what you class as OK...

We gape in horror at this monster who is hurtling towards us.
"RUN!" Great, Tom. Nice definitive action plan. Rob, the braver of us grabs a fallen lamp post along with Bill, Mike, Matt and Dave who lunge it at it's eyes and run into the hurricane shelter. We hear a loud crash. Rob volunteered (was made to) to go out and look.
"There's another one." he stated worriedly. "It's big, same size as the other one. Eye sockets, no eyes. Massive teeth. Huge claws. I can faintly hear two names. Mr. Lordi and G-Stealer. I'm guessing the new one is G-Stealer. Wait..no! It's G-Stealer! Help" then he went silent, a lifeless headless body crashing down into the basement. Cindy goes into a corner and starts whimpering and Kiki throws up. I come forward with an idea.
"Is it too disrespectful to throw him out to suffice G-Stealer?" Everyone agrees it's a good idea. We throw him out and watch as G-Stealer rips the flesh off the bones of Rob. We watch in surprise as he instead fixes the skeleton onto the skull, and puts him in a metal suit. With a robotic sound, he runs towards us. I, THE ONE YOU KNEW AS ROB, AM NOW MAGNUM!
We shut the hurricane doors and watch TV for updates. "A similar monster, calling himself 'amen' has been spotted in Egypt." Great. "He is heading towards Rovaniemi, Finland."
We hear the crash, which is supposedly him. To our suproise we hear loud hard rock music, and start a little mosh pit in the basement. We think it's to cheer people up, but we looked.
It was them playing. G-Stealer on bass, amen on guitar, and lordi on vocals. Apparently the song ids called 'icon'. We watch in surprise, recording the song. It's 1992, rock is on top form, why not?
aw3som327

Postby Nadine » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 pm

That chapter is awesome! :mrgreen:
Especially the little mosh pit in the basement :lol:
Update soon? :D
Nadine

Postby aw3som327 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 am

I then remembered. I'm not a producer, I'm an apocalypse survivor, so I grabbed my bolt gun. I filled g-stealer with lead, but ran out for amen and lordi. Suprisingly, rob-sorry, magnum took his place. Mr.Lordi soon ate rob, because he sucked. Suddenly though, I heard nick go out.
"I'm a bassist!" He said. Great. Lordi sucked his brain out, somehow keeping his dirty white hair on him. Purple skin, yellow eyes. He looked disgusting.
"Kalmaged, is your name. Kalma for short" Mr.lordi informed him and they started singing.
"Spasmotic 84, Electric Dinosaur, Desperado vampire" what is he on about?
aw3som327

Postby Rosalie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

This story keeps on getting awesomer! :mrgreen:
Update soon pleeeease? :roll:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Return to Lordi fanfic