Monsterboard

The Hellhound comes home

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Hellhound comes home

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 pm

I think I know who you are trying to introduce here ;) very nice chapter but poor Shena...this really wasn't easy for her!!
Angel Of Death

Postby Rosalie » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Aww, poor Shena :(
But a great chapter, I have a vague idea who you're trying to introduce but it's not staring at me in the face :oops:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Wow, you guys do have a vague idea...hm...wonder what gave it away? Hm oh well. You'll know soon enough :) He's also kind of the villain of this one...so yeah...sorta kinda-ish

Monster Tamers 3. Heart of Darkness
Chapter 9. What I've Done

Shena was still out cold as the Tamers met in her room. She was getting paler by the hour, as if dying. OX was greatly distressed, snorting, huffing and pacing like a caged beast. Phobos eyed the unconscious girl, as if analyzing the situation. Clarissa and Theia stayed at the Chaotic's side, as the other Tamers did with their partners. Lauren watched Phobos from the corner of her eye.
"So what happened?" Skyler asked.
"She was trying to track Theia's partner, but she got a vision instead" OX explained, "She saw someone who looked like Theia, even sounded like her supposedly".
Now that her name was thrown in the mix, the healer was really interested now.
"Shena even went as far as to say that Theia's a time traveler".
"MY ASS I AM!" she hollered at the accusation.
"Language!" Angel looked over at Clarissa.
Phobos looked down at the girl. "Whenever you hear bad words, use earmuffs, okay?"
"Got it" despite it all, the little girl smiled cheerfully.
"Anyway" Skyler looked over at Theia, "Are you?"
"No! I'm a healer! Look, time is a very delicate thing. I know to leave things like that alone".
"Then who was that in the vision?" Bella asked.
"Was there a man in it?" Theia looked at OX sternly, "If so...name him...now...".
She was serious. If this was whom she thought it was, it would answer questions that plagued her own family for many centuries.
"Simon. Simon Hatcher was his name" OX answered and Theia's eyes went wide.
"That's not possible! He's just an old story!"
"Who?" Lauren asked.
"Simon Hatcher...there's a legend in my family by a man of that name. But I thought he was just that...just a story. We all did".
"What exactly does the story entail?" OX inquired.
"Supposedly Simon was our ancestor" Theia sat in the chair at Shena's desk, "Simon Hatcher was a wandering preacher who traveled throughout Europe giving sermons and brutally murdering those he believed were heretics".
"Wow, some ancestor you got" Jane rolled her eyes.
"Well one night, when traveling through the Finnish countryside, he found a small cottage belonging to a young woman name...Theia".
The others listened closely, intrigued now.
"He enjoyed her hospitality and companionship, though he knew she'd have to die. She was a Wiccan you see".
Phobos in particular found the story fascinating. He'd heard one similar to this a few years back. He wondered if the tale he knew and hers were somehow linked.
"But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He'd spent too much time with her and, as these things happen, he fell in love with Theia. he didn't forsake his faith though. She taught him her belief and he simply adapted it into his own. Soon enough, she grew to love him back and they secretly married. The stone here was one he found to fit the ring he gave her. It's said to be among the first of engagement rings".
"what time period was it?" Skyler wondered.
"Twelfth century if I recall correctly".
"Wow that's one old rock" Izzy eyed it on the bedside table, "Must be worth a fortune at this rate".
"Never tried to sell it. Anyway, church officials found out about the marriage and they weren't happy about it. Simon and Theia were both arrested. They had to hold on Theia's trial though, as she was with child then and they wouldn't kill the child for the sins of the mother. So they tried Simon first. They tried to first convince him what he once believed, that she was a witch. But the former priest stood by the fact that his wife used her powers for good, never for evil".
"Let me guess, they tortured him for that?" OX assumed.
"Yeah, but even after that he still refused to have his marriage annulled. He was sentenced to death for heresy and as well for witchcraft. He was hanged, then the body crucified and burned to make an example out of him, I think. That's how the story goes".
"Well that's an interesting story, but that doesn't explain what happened to Shena" Skyler pointed out.
"Actually, if I may be so bold" Phobos interrupted, "It might".
"How so?" Jane looked at him suspiciously.
"How many of you have ever heard of the Insectoman?"
"The what?" Izzy looked confused.
"Insectoman...he was a man once, but after death he was cheated by a demon and changed into an insect like creature. Theia, your partner just might be Simon Hatcher as the Insectoman".
Theia raised an eyebrow, intrigued now.
"And how does this exactly relate to Shena?" OX asked.
"Well he has the qualities of an insects and bugs. What I'm seeing here at its core is a tick quality".
"A tick?" Angel looked a little confused.
"It's draining her life force, much like a tick drains its victims of blood" Kalma answered, "The Reaper's itching to get out".
OX pushed air out of his nose sharply. "Don't you dare, Kalma!"
"I won't! I'm keeping him back, relax!"
"So how do we stop this?" Izzy asked.
"More importantly, how do we stop him?" Bella added.
Clarissa grinned. "I can help".
Phobos looked down at his little Tamer. How could she, a seven year old, help?
"If we find the bug man I can help".
"How so, little one?" Lordi kneeled to her height as Phobos watched him carefully.
"Each of you has a power right? Well so do I. But...I'm better at showing than telling".
The little girl took the demontroll's hand and the others watched with astonishment as it slowly turned to a normal human hand. Only when she let go did it return to normal.
"Holy crap" Phobos thought, but said, "That explains a lot".
"What do you mean, Phobos?" Clarissa asked with a bright grin.
"Why I can't shift around you. It's not that you're my partner...its your power. I can turn into people's worst fears and normally its uncontrollable. But when you're around I can't do anything".
He wasn't the only one. Now that the others thought of it, they hadn't been able to use their powers whenever Clarissa was in a room with them either.
"That's my power. I can make monsters human and tamer's powers useless".
"well that's great and all, but we don't even know the first place to start looking for this thing" Skyler told her.
"Well where do bugs live? Wherever there buggies, the buggie man's gotta be there".
"Or we can try to draw him out" Amen said thoughtfully.
"How would we do that?" Theia asked.
"Well best way to get rid of a tick is to burn it off someone. They hate heat, or we could peel it off".
"Yeah but this isn't a tick we're dealing with!" Skyler was getting frustrated.
"Well no, what we're facing is something far more...sinister" Phobos replied, "The real challenge is peeling him off of Shena without hurting him or her, since they're both partner and tamer respectively".
"Well if you really wanna get technical about this" Lauren said, "This can be seen as a form of possession. Not exactly a demonic possession, but there is a presence, a malevolent one at that, feeding off of someone else. Only problem is that it's not inside her, but draining her from some place else".
"I've heard of that actually" Jane nodded, "It's called Indirect Possession. And it's even harder to get rid of than a demonic possession at times".
"Why?" OX wondered.
"Well see, the Catholic rite of Exorcism isn't familiar with this kind of possession, as its far more ancient than that, this has been around since the dawn of time. It's said it was a pre-form of vampirism".
"Oh lovely..." Skyler rolled her eyes.
'Well this is pretty useful, but how do we get him to detach from her?"
"Well we've got three options" Phobos told the group, "We can one, beat the hell out of the body so bad to a point that it's useless to him. Two we could find him a new source to feed off of, but there's a half chance that won't work, or we could try a cleansing slash exorcism so that he can no longer feed on her. Only maybe...two of you I think can do that last one".
"Who?" Lauren wondered.
"You, and, quite possibly, Izariel".
"Me?" Izzy questioned.
"Well of course. Being a magic user you should be familiar with this kind of thing".
"We'll see what we can do, but someone needs to keep an eye on Shena" Lauren said and looked at Phobos, "I need to talk to you" she looked at Kalma, "Alone".
The zombie rolled his eyes. "And so it begins..."

Oh man! Things are about to get real up in this story! And if you don't know who it is at this point...facepalm yourself lol XD just kidding, don't do it! but anyway, what could Lauren possibly want to talk to Phobos about? well, find out in the next chapter :)
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:17 am

seems my thoughts are right ;)
I'm really curious how they'll free Shena and I really hope they'll succeed in it!!
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:23 am

Hey guys sorry about the long awaited update to this, but I've got news: One of my original stories might be published to Amazon Kindle in just a few months :D So excited, I'll finally be living my dream :) So to celebrate, I'm giving you guys this update lol next one won't be for a little while 'cause I gotta work more on my original story and then I'll see what I can do for this one

Chapter 10. Better than me

Phobos followed Lauren back to her room after discussing what had happened to Shena. He was curious as to what this strange little human could possibly want to talk to him about. The minute the door closed and they were alone, Lauren rushed to the Chaotic and wrapped her arms around him, an action which caught him off guard. He stiffened, but after a short time he slacked and relaxed in her hold.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" Lauren said as she released him.
"Why?"
"Because I know you need it. You know, my birthday wasn't too long ago and when I blew out my candles for my cake I wished you were here and that you were happy".
"Well you got the first half of your wish".
"And the second?"
"That has yet to be seen".
"You're a horrible liar, Phobos. Love the name by the way, suits you".
"Clarissa thought of it".
"Ah, that's nice. Do you like being a Partner?"
"It's...different".
"Well, you're different. Black suits you a little better than red I think".
"I've changed in more ways than one".
"How so?"
Without a word, Phobos took one of her hands and put it to his newly beating heart. Lauren looked surprised and then happy.
"A heart after all" she smiled.
"Yeah...turns out it wasn't taken out, just frozen".
"But how?"
"Orinoco possibly did it. That's what she did to the Icari when they delivered the fourteen souls she needed".
Silence reigned. Both looked at each other intensely. Phobos knew there was something from her that he needed to know. Something behind Lauren's blue eyes troubled her.
"What's wrong?" he asked at last.
Lauren sighed. "Kalma thinks I have feelings for you".
Phobos raised an eyebrow in a disarmingly friendly, yet suspicious manner. "I can come up with so many reasons why that's wrong but...do you?"
"I...I'm not sure. I mean Kalma's great, but you and I we just...we just connect better I think" she got closer as she said this.
"As in?"
"I know what it's like to feel abandoned. I've had six foster families after my parents died. When they found out what I was, what I could do, they pretty much just cast me out. Just for being different, for being what I am".
"At least you had your true parents who loved you".
"Well I think Cassandra must've loved you in some small way. She gave you the music box right?"
"A simple, easy way to mock someone".
"Regardless, if it turns out what Kalma says is true I'm willing to give it a shot but only if you are".
Phobos smiled sadly. "Lauren, I hate to disappoint, but there is no us. I mean, I've got no problem with us being...friends...god that word is so strange to say. But I'm not exactly boyfriend material. Besides, Kalma loves you. He's the one who needs you, not me".
"But...he's dead!"
"Alright" Phobos shrugged, "Angel loves her partner, so does Shena. Amen and OX are both dead".
"And I don't wanna be like that".
"So what you're saying is that you're not a necrophiliac?"
"Hell no!".
"Hm...I wonder..."
"What?"
"What if you loved him while he was still alive?"
"Even so he's WAY older than me".
"And?"
"What do you mean and?"
"If there's one thing I've learned about love from Clarissa, it's this: Love knows no boundaries. It's...it's like a rhino".
"Care to elaborate?" It was Lauren's turn to raise an eyebrow.
"Love is like a rhino; near sighted and hasty. If it can't find a way, it'll make one. Yes from an outsider it would look inappropriate, but you and Kalma know the truth".
"But-"
"No buts, Lauren. It's painfully obvious the poor zombie has feelings for you, deep feelings. I won't get in the way of that and you need to see the truth. He loves you. He'd die all over again for you. You deserve better than me and let's just face it, he's definitely better. Kalma is the one you deserve. But I thank you for your honesty".
Lauren went over to her nightstand and picked up the music box. She held it out to Phobos.
"You said you'd be back for this" Lauren said.
Phobos shook his head. "Keep it, Miss Ringers. I may not feel as you do, but rest assured if ever you need an ally, I'm here".
With that the Chaotic walked out and passed by a certain downward glancing zombie. Kalma watched Phobos pass, glaring daggers, but decided against going after him. He didn't want to upset Lauren further. Phobos stopped and turned to watch Kalma walk away.
"Ears burning?" the Chaotic asked.
"Don't gloat, you bastard. Got enough on my mind".
"I rejected her".
"You what?!" Kalma turned around himself, "How could you?!"
"Isn't it what you wanted? Besides, I'm not the one for her and we both know it".
"She LOVES you! It's you she wants, and you have nothing holding you back-"
"Nothing but my good judgment. And I may be the one she wants, but I'm not the one she deserves. I'll be on my way" Phobos continued on his way.
"Time Travel..." the chaotic thought, "That's exactly what she needs".

Oh man, once again, things are getting real :D How will Lauren and Kalma's relationship change and can Izzy come up with a way to save Shena? Find out in the next few chapters.
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:19 pm

so Phobos rejected her...maybe better yes :) can't wait to see what will happen next ^^
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 am

Oh wow guys I think I lied when I said I wasn't going anywhere...I feel bad, I'm sorry. I feel awkward coming back again. But, I was at Wally world (Wal-mart) today and I picked up a tiny top hat that kinda reminded me of Kalma and then I realized, holy crap, I haven't been on MB in a while! :shock:
So I got a chapter done today and I might have one tomorrow if I'm feeling inspired.

Chapter 11. Bring me the Disco King

When he was gone, Kalma walked back into Lauren's room, noticing she looked somewhat puzzled and pensive. She was contemplating something. The zombie knew that look from anywhere. Lauren looked up to see him standing before her bed, cross armed and stiff legged.
"Oh hey Kal. Didn't even hear you come in. Hell, I can't even hear myself think".
"It appears you don't even see or hear me anymore".
Lauren sighed. "Kalma please, not tonight".
"Yes Lauren, tonight. I want to know where it is we stand with each other".
"We're friends, Kalma. We're partners. What more could you ask of me?"
"You know what it is I want!".
"But it's not what I want! Kal, there are so many more important things going on right now than what's going on between us. This isn't just about you...or me...or anyone else. We need to save Shena!".
"And yet you made time for...Him".
"That was a matter of personal importance that needed to be addressed!".
"And so does this! Lauren...what's holding you back? What is so wrong with me that I repulse you?!".
"You don't repulse me, Kalma! I'm just not into dead guys!".
"And yet you're into guys who turn into your worst fear and kidnap you?!"
"That's enough, Nicholas Gore! Look, I'll tell you like it is, and I don't know if I can be any plainer: I don't want you like that! I know it hurts, but forgive me, I don't want to be a necrophiliac. Hell, I didn't even want to be a Tamer! I don't want these powers! I don't want this responsibility because I know deep down I'm gonna fail, Kal! I've failed everyone else, including you...when all this crap with Shena's done, I'm out. I can't take all this knowing that my failure is closer than ever!".
Kalma's demeanor changed. He tried to be angry, to be firm with her. But he found that he couldn't. Perhaps it was his love or the fact that they were life bonded so he could feel the pressure she was under. How could he be angry when she was being so painfully honest? The zombie let out a sigh.
"If you give up, then yes, you will fail. You're under pressure, and I understand that. We all are, Lauren. But we don't let that pressure rule us. We can't give up and neither can you".
"Well what do you want me to do, Kalma? What would you have me do?"
"Someone once told me to do the right thing. Fight back! If you're under pressure, rise against it to do what is right by yourself and your comrades. None of us said this was gonna be easy, and it's even more difficult when the enemy is one of our own".
"Kalma don't try to change my mind. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. There's so much on my mind right now-".
Her partner sat next to her and removed his hat. He took her warm hands in his cold ones and she noticed just how, underneath the decaying flesh, calloused and tough they were. But they were ice cold and it bothered her. Despite it all, Lauren found herself looking in those emerald orbs she knew so well.
"So talk to me Lauren. That's part of the reason why I'm here".
Lauren shook her head and pulled herself out of his grip. "I don't want to, Kalma. It's just always gonna go back to this. And I'm so tired of it...I'm sorry, but I'm just not like Shena and Angel".
"And if I wore a human glamour?"
"It wouldn't change the truth".
"But would it be easier?"
"Slightly but that's it"/
Kalma sighed and looked somewhat disappointed. He stood again, his legs stiff and the emeralds went cold. "I won't make you love me. I can't. I only wish you could find it in your heart to love me, as I love you Lauren. I'll never stop loving you, Lauren Ringers".
"I'm sorry Kalma-"
"No" he cut her off, "I am..."
With that said, he walked out of the room to leave Lauren to her thoughts. When he was out of what he thought was her hearing range, the zombie biker punched a wall repeatedly, heartbroken and angry. He broke down against the wall, doing something he hadn't done since he was alive and a small child at that.
Nicholas "Kalma" Gore wept.
After some time, he dried his face and put his head to the wall. "Ugh...I need a drink and something to shoot!"

Awww this chapter made me wanna hug Kalma. In the next chapter, Phobos meets up with a familiar face from a distant chapter in his past. How will he cope when this person comes back into his life after all that's happened? And will it change him back to the monster he was before, or will Clarissa's love truly keep him pure?
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:31 pm

it's okay..you told before that an update won't be for anytime soon so no worries ;)
oohh poor Kalma :( he really doesn't have an easy time :( I hope it will turn out fine for him!!
Angel Of Death

Postby Rosalie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Aww, poor Kalma :(
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Shadow Hound wrote:When he was out of what he thought was her hearing range, the zombie biker punched a wall repeatedly, heartbroken and angry. He broke down against the wall, doing something he hadn't done since he was alive and a small child at that.
Nicholas "Kalma" Gore wept.

This made me so sad for Kalma... :(
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am

Don't worry guys all will work out...I hope at least. Anyway, happy late halloween to all my readers and fans. I hope you like this Phobos-centric chapter, where finally he comes face to face with the one he deems responsible for his eternal torment...

Chapter 12. Even If I Could

Phobos now started doing rounds with the others around the home and a little into the city. The Chaotic was intimidated by this at first, as he feared for his young Tamer's safety. Even now, he wanted to get back to her. It didn't help that he felt somewhat physically ill without her. But the child was left under Theia's care, so that helped to his ease his mind a little.
The Tamers and their partners tried to go about life as normally as possible. Shena was kept under 24 hour surveillance, mostly by OX who feared the worst for the woman he no longer saw as his Tamer but his lover. The truth was, the minotaur had been rather angry with her, as she knew about Phobos becoming an ally from a vision, but hadn't bothered to tell anyone, not even him. But now that OX had time to think about it, he'd come up with reasons as to why she might not have. Kalma had already wanted the Chaotic's head on a spike. Knowing he was meant to be a partner, if Shena had said anything, would've made the situation a lot worse so the psychic kept her silence for the protection of both of them.
Even so, the Chaotic made everyone restless...
Not that Phobos cared to be entirely truthful. He was there to protect Clarissa, and, for the time being, Theia, and what others thought was completely irrelevant to him. Phobos made his way from one rooftop to another, not really thinking but was somewhat lost in reflection. That was the only downside to his heart's return...
A voice, soothing to hear yet he repulsed it as it dripped with lies...
Him screaming and crying for the voice to return, only to be met with the shrill, yet icy voice of his sire...
A child forced into a corner and beaten to a near bloody pulp with something round and glittering held tightly in his palm...
Phobos sighed. He hated reflecting. He always thought it useless. But he knew the other monsters, especially Awa, Amen, and Kalma, did it often to relive their memories when they were humans. Phobos had no memories to he wanted to relive so why this was happening he didn't understand.
Having recently looked in a mirror, Phobos knew he was gaining more and more black qualities. His hair was black now mostly with only tints of red under certain lights. His eyes were now a pale, supernatural blue, and finally had some color to his skin so he didn't look so dead. Theia had offered to cut his hair recently as it was getting lengthy but Phobos found, oddly enough, that he liked it.
A shadow from the corner of his eye caught his attention. Letting out an irritated growl, Phobos raced after it. Whatever this thing was, it was quick. It'd stop for maybe a second just to see where it was going, similar to a tiger beetle. The chase kept up until finally he'd been led out of the city and into a small wooded area surrounding a small subdivision.
"You're pretty damn quick...but why stop here if all ye want is a fight?"
"A fight?" the creature, all dark in color and dressed in heavy looking rags, questioned, "A fight is far from what i want".
"Then why run?! Who are you?!"
"Look but within, Phobos. You know me" a glittery black eye that was fringed with dark thick lashes blinked at him in the dark.
"You're a black chaotic. Impossible. They were wiped out long ago".
"In the monster world yes, but some escaped. You shouldn't have punished the whole species for one's misdeed".
It hit Phobos as to who this was. "Get out of my sight...Cassandra".
The creature turned to reveal herself as the same one Amen had seen on Lauren's birthday. Phobos remembered her as the one who'd led him to this insupportable misery. He growled, but didn't shift though he knew she had an unnatural fear of snakes.
"Give me one good reason why I should keep you alive" a silvery blade started to emerge from Phobos' arm, though he hardly noticed it.
"You no longer have the heart to kill me, Phobos. If it is what you wish, I won't stop you. My actions were horrid, especially toward you. But I know your heart Phobos, all you've reflected upon" she made a move to put a hand, paw like, on his chest, but Phobos grabbed her arm.
"Touch me and I my blade will be the last thing you you ever feel".
"I'm not afraid of you anymore, Phobos" she put her free hand over the core of the creature she once knew as her son's being.
"What do you want?" he asked, finding himself freeing her arm.
"For you to forgive me".
"Death first".
"Was I so cruel to you?"
"WERE YOU?!" Phobos pulled away from her roughly, "Ye left me to die in a wood just like this! Ye put me to sleep under the pretense of taking me home and ye left me to die! Don't ever ask me if you were ever cruel to me because we both know ye were!" his voice broke, "Why did ye leave me?! I was so small, only a few hours old and ye left me to die!"
Cassandra didn't respond. She'd been selfish, she knew, but her intent was never to have harmed him.
"What happened?" She asked a question of her own.
"A red chaotic claiming to be my father took me in. He was a bastard...beat me pretty damn bad. Told me I was nothing but a filthy half breed. Let's just say that he tried to beat all the black blood out of me".
The black chaotic gasped lightly. "Phobos I am so sorry. I never wanted you to get hurt, When I left you I expected a black chaotic to take you in!".
Phobos was angered again and raised his blade to her. It didn't matter whether or not she was his mother, she still left him. He had every right in the world to kill her, so why in the world didn't he just do it alright? The answer was simple: Clarissa. She didn't want her partner to go back to being a killer and he didn't want to disappoint or hurt her. He couldn't do it.
"The music box" she said, "Where is it?"
"I gave it to someone else. Someone who I felt deserved it, as she was only one of few people who saw past this. She...she had feelings for me, and I rejected her. Someone else loves her, someone else who deserves her more than I ever will".
"Another tamer...and now you yourself have a tamer. I wish to help, as I've heard one is in great turmoil".
"How the hell can you help?"
"I know the proper summoning spell for the Insect Man. You need his tracking stone and one of his blood".
"We have both"
"Well in that case all they must do is complete the tracking ritual, reaching out with their mind to find his. Mana is the name he goes by now. But if the one you have isn't of his blood, beware. He will kill them the same way he's doing to the one you call Shena".
"But why are you doing this? How do you know him?"
"He and I have crossed paths and traveled together many times. I want him to be happy, and the only way for that to be is for him to find someone of his blood. Please Phobos. Help me to help him".
"I will, but I want something in return".
"Name it".
"I need a time travel spell".
"Why?" she looked at him suspiciously.
"It's for a friend. She needs to know the truth, to see what I see. To know that he needs her more than I do".
"Ah so you wish to cure the girl of her love for you?'
"It isn't a disease, Cassandra".
"Well no it isn't. Love never is. I will see what I can do, but can't you ask one of your allies for one?"
"They still don't trust me. I need one, and I don't care how you get it".
"I swear it shall be done. Just have the one you have perform the ritual".
Cassandra disappeared into the darkness leaving Phobos to his own thoughts. Hopefully what she said was right.

And hopefully it will be, but can Cassandra be trusted? Well, wait to find out. Next chapter: A tamer/partner pair laments the future loss of each other, which is quite possibly permanent and Theia comes face to face with her destiny.
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:15 pm

I really hope that Cassandra will be trusted...can't wait to read the rest
Shadow Hound wrote:Next chapter: A tamer/partner pair laments the future loss of each other, which is quite possibly permanent

I hope that's not about Amen/Angel...
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:26 pm

You can breathe a sigh of relief, AOD, because it's not Amen/Angel. Are you kidding me? I'd never separate them. Their world is so fun for me to write that I'm not giving them up. I'm thinking of actually keeping them together once the Monster Tamer Series is over. Thinking about it, but not too entirely sure.
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:30 pm

that's good to know and I'm happy you won't seperate them :D
is this the last serie you write about Monster Tamers or will there be more after this one? :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 am

There's gonna be more Monster Tamers after this. They haven't found all the monsters yet, so there's gonna be maybe two or three more Monster Tamers stories. In the next one I know we're gonna have three new tamers, two of which are siblings like Izzy and Bella. But they have quite opposite monsters and I hope you'll like them :)
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 pm

that sounds really interesting :D you made me curious :D
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 am

Yeah so I really can't wait to get this story done so I can work on the next. Still haven't gotten all their powers straightened out and I need to figure out what kind of stones would best suit the monsters in the next one, but I'll figure it out as I go along. I do have names though: Samantha and Amanda are sisters and James travels the country with them and the three together go around closing up tears in the veil between worlds, or as they like to call them Hell Gates. They're kinda like monster hunters, like Jane, but not as hardcore about it.
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm sure you'll get things figured out, you are a good writer :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Angel Of Death wrote:I'm sure you'll get things figured out, you are a good writer :)

Let me second that! :wink: I'm sure you'll gave us incredible stories like you did until now.
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:25 am

awww you guys are making me blush here XD :lol:
I think I've got an idea for a certain tamer, I want one of them to be able to control mechanical things, and maybe be able to break into computer systems with a thought. I can't remember what the technical term for it is, but I call it Cyperkinetic or cyberpathic.
Oh, I haven't even told you guys yet. Well, don't lose your heads, but I got a deal with Amazon Kindle. They're wanting me to publish one of my original stories on to Amazon Kindle, where I'll be making some extra money and getting my name out :) I'm one step closer to my dream of being a writer. I can't wait :D
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:16 pm

that new power surely sounds good :)
ooh that's fantastic news :D I really hope you will be able to let your dreams come true!!
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 am

Yeah it should be typed and fully posted by New Years :) I'm excited ^^ I hope that when I get it done you guys might read it
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:30 pm

would be nice if we can read it too :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:24 am

Hey everybody :D
Oh my god, I can't believe I've been off here since NOVEMBER! :shock: Gosh I am a horrible person! I'm so sorry guys. Sadly my book has been a bust, as I've had a lot of extra editing I've had to do, and I'm lazy as all heck, so it really didn't work like I'd hoped. Oh well, live and learn I guess.
Just so everyone knows, the Tamers and their partners are still very much alive in my mind. I have a lot more drama, action, and, of course, romance ahead for my characters and all our favorite monsters. But I'm taking a step back to really look at them, going as far as to make character sheets for each one (Some of which can be about 15 pages long for each Tamer and original monster character). So I will be returning to this site (For, like, the fourth time!) I don't know when, but hopefully soon when I get all the tamer's details sorted out in my mind and on my computer. I just get a feeling I'm not doing the characters any justice and some I'm just really not writing as good as I should, so that's why I'm doing this. So I might be off here again for a very long time, just not as long. So please, I beg of you, my loyal readers, be patient. Because there's more in store, just gotta get details sorted out
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:08 pm

it's indeed been a very long time that we saw you here but it's good to see you didn't forget about it :) you really have some plans for this story it seems and it makes me very curious :D take your time for it, I'm willing to wait :)
Angel Of Death

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic