Monsterboard

Ravelyns Tales of hell

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Ravelyns Tales of hell

Postby ravelyn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey Im Ravelyn and Ive been wanting to post fanfiction on here since i joined Finally ive made a cover for ya'll which i hope you like. here it is (oh and Ill hopefully soon be posting chapter one

ravelyn

Re: Ravelyns Tales of hell

Postby Sara » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:56 pm

That looks pretty cool! :mrgreen:
I can't wait to read it, good luck with ur fanfic! :D
Sara

Postby ravelyn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks im hopefully gonna post it either tonight or tomorrow the first chapter
ravelyn

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

it's really looking good Ravelyn. Can't wait to see that first chapter ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby ravelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks angel youll see amari in it cause she said i could
ravelyn

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 am

Damn right I did :lol:
Can't wait to see what you got in store, though some of us kinda already know. that's okay though. We still love you lol
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby ravelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:49 am

HERE IT IS (which i dont have a name for this chapter so its just chapter 1)

Chapter 1
Blackened earth smelled of decay as burnt corpses littered the ground. Survivors hid in caves left unchecked by the shadows making their way through the field of bodies. One of the shadows leading the others looked around its eyes, filled with bloodlust, were a glowing crimson color. Finally, it lifted its head and let out a piercing howl as it came into the moons light. This thing was covered in ebony colored fur with its face covered in white like a mask. It lifted its head and closed its eyes for a second taking in the scents around it, before a wild looking grin appeared on its face, and it charged straight for one of the caves a survivor was hiding in. The other creatures followed their leader, but when they saw what this survivor looked like, one of the feminine dog like creatures known as a hellhound ran in front of the survivor. She growled at him, standing her ground in front of what looked like to the others as a human child of only 5 years. “Snow mask stop this. It’s only a child!”
Snow mask just grinned at her and looked at the whimpering child, “this ‘child’ smells just like that mummy Amen, one of the master’s enemies.”
Snow mask crouched with the wicked grin painted to his face as his claws sunk into the dirt floor below him and he let out an evil snarl.
While the hellhounds were fighting, the little girl cowered in fear; her light blue eyes brimmed with tears .She fiddled with her blonde hair that made her, except for the eyes, an exact copy of her mother when she was little. Finally she saw the larger of the hellhounds fall and the others took him away leaving the female with her. The child finally decided to speak as the hound had just saved her and was the only one left in the cave, “M…my names Ravelyn.”
“My name’s Julia,” the hellhound answered, lying down beside her to keep her warm as she had seen Ravelyn shivering, “Ravelyn’s a lovely name.”
They stayed like that for about an hour before another of Julia’s pack had come back to them causing Ravelyn to whimper and bury her face in Julia’s fur. “Shh little one it’s ok he won’t hurt you,” she whispered to the child, licking her forehead softly, “This is my brother Juhanni.”
Juhanni, unlike his sister, had golden eyes, and white markings around his eyes. He looked down at her smiling with radiant warmth unlike those of his pack. Juhanni looked around then closing his eyes as he thought of an idea, saying what was in his head, “Sister I have the craziest idea, why don’t we bring her to that friend of Mikael’s, Amari wasn’t it?”
Julia just nodded, whispering something into Ravelyn’s ear. Ravelyn after agreeing to what was whispered to her, climbed onto Julia’s back holding on tightly as she bolted from the cave. Ravelyn screamed in delight from the rush of feeling the wind against her face. Even as a baby she loved the outside, her mother having trouble keeping her inside because she would crawl her way and find place she could get out of the house. Well, that was before she was killed by the pack leaving the 5 year old with one thought, ‘Call for your father, he will always hear your voice little one.’
She could hear that echo in her head trying to remember his name ‘Mama always said papa could hear thoughts, maybe if I call him by his name, by Amen, he’ll hear me.’
Suddenly, what looked to be a fortress came into view of them, not hearing the howl that came from it. This fortress distracted her from her thoughts as she had a look of awe on her face but not before the horror came and a white hellhound with red eyes knocked full speed into Julia, which in turn knocked Ravelyn off Julia’s back. The hellhound growled, baring her teeth at Julia. Juhanni stepped in front of his sister and growled back, his voice sharp as he told the hellhound, “Get out of our way we’re trying to find someone.”
“Who,” now the hellhound was curious, who were these strangers looking for, although that male looked awfully familiar.
Juhanni looks at her suspiciously but tells her who he was looking for. The hellhound’s eyes grow wide with surprise realizing why the male looked familiar; she knew their cousin who was always thought as Juhanni’s twin. ”Guess you found her.” She smirks at him the surprise in her face long gone, “Now why do you need to see me?”
“Me.. miss Amari.” Ravelyn who had been hiding behind them finally stepped forward.
Amari just stood there in shock for a few seconds, just staring at Ravelyn before speaking, “Y…you look just like her except for his eyes, are you little Ravelyn the girl I had heard so much about before…”
Ravelyn interrupts her by nodding and saying the one thing that struck the others hearts, “Before her death.”
“I thought you might have died with her.” Amari shook her head of the shock and sat beside the little girl, “after I heard the massacre the Hell pack had brought on the village.”
Ravelyn shook her head and smiled at Amari growing ever so attached to the hellhound. “Julia and Juhanni saved me from who was it, Snow mask? ‘Finally,’ Julia thought, ‘we are included in the conversation.’
The two hellhounds both nod at the same time before suggesting they move to the fortress to bring her to her father.
”Alright then, come on Ray, climb on my back.” Amari just smiled at Ravelyn newly nicknamed Ray and let the girl climb onto her back as the four started to make their way towards the fortress letting Amari tell them many things about it as they ran. Finally before anyone could disrupt her from thinking, Ravelyn let out one final thought, ‘Finally, I have a family again.’
ravelyn

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:30 am

Amazing :)
Well the reason she doesn't have the necklace is because her master has it, fyi, and can't give it to her til his enemies are defeated. When he gives it to her she's free :)
-The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Angel Of Death » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 pm

very great first chapter...I really hope little Ravelyn will find her father again
Angel Of Death

Postby ravelyn » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 am

i dont wana spoil anything just yet but smiles
ravelyn

Return to Lordi fanfic