Monsterboard

Maddy's Artworks

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 am

I've been thinking about creating a topic for a while now and here it finally is! :)

I know that my stuff isn't that good, but still I like to do them and I want to share the results of my 'work' with you guys.
If you've got any critics/ideas/wishes feel free to write them down. They are always welcome!

So here are some of the things I've done:

Lordi-related:
Avatars:
Image Image Image Image Image
Image

Signatures:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wallpapers:
Monsters Of Rock
Mr Amen
Beware Of Mr OX
OX Is Watching You!
Eiska
The New Monsters Gather | The New Monsters Gather - decorations

GIF's:
Image
Mana's story #1 | Mana's story #2 | Mana's story #3 | Mana's story #4 | Mana's story #5 | Mana's story #6 | Mana's story #7 | Mana's story #8

Other graphics:
Header for Blogger
Header for Blogger/Tumblr
Header for WordPress (Maddy's World)
New Header for all my blogs

______
Non-Lordi-related:

Avatars:
Image Image Image Image

Signatures:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Wallpapers:
Antti Pihlström

GIF's:
Image Image
Image Image
Image

Other graphics:
Header for WordPress (Helsinki Diaries)
Header for my Blogs

______
Drawings:
Kita Comicbook Cover
Half-done Arlong
Sketch
Mr Kita


------
And I also did a drawing years ago. It's not that good but I like it somehow. :D
It's Kita and I tried to draw one of those comic book covers I think.
So here it is:
Kita Drawing
Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:48 am, edited 32 times in total.
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Thu May 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey, I am really happy you made this topic! It's great to see people bring their creativeness visible for all.

Commenting on the drawing only since drawing is also my field of play.
It's no wonder you like it yourself - I like it too - it's a very nice drawing. It looks just like Kita is. The drawing is somewhat simply to be clear, but still detailed enough to be interesting. I see the same cuteness I see when looking at photographs of the real thing. :wink: It is clear that you have talent in drawing. I would really like to see more drawings from you; some recent ones, if possible.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Fri May 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Thanks for all your nice words Kitawa! :)
It really means alot to me to hear them from such a great artist like you.
But like I said, I'm not that talented like you are for instance. But enjoy doing it every now and then.

I'll try to do a new one when I'll find the time to do it. :D

Edit:
I wanted to do a little thing for the wonderful Kitawa.
Her drawings always make me feel good. She's always so much into helping other people and giving really great critics to them.
Always she's around when it comes to the topic 'Art'.
You are such a lovely person and you're never asking to get anything back.
So I just wanted to make a little siggy for you.
I know it's nothing special, but I tried my best. Hope you like it. :)
Image
Last edited by Maddy on Sat May 25, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 am

I started a new drawing some days ago.
It's not finnish yet and I don't like the face and the hands by now.
I think I will redo them later. :)

Maybe some of you guys know 'One Piece'?
And in case you don't, this guy is called 'Arlong' and he's a fishmen. ^^

Here's the original picture I tried to draw:
Original

And here's my version by so far:
My version
Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby tsark » Fri May 24, 2013 9:36 pm

those are awesome! :D There's so many talented people on this board I just want to enjoy you all! *Licks your face* :P
User avatar
tsark
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: here

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Sat May 25, 2013 10:51 am

Maddy wrote:I wanted to do a little thing for the wonderful Kitawa.
Her drawings always make me feel good. She's always so much into helping other people and giving really great critics to them.
Always she's around when it comes to the topic 'Art'.
You are such a lovely person and you're never asking to get anything back.
So I just wanted to make a little siggy for you.
I know it's nothing special, but I tried my best. Hope you like it. :)
Image


Oooh ooh what's this?!!

At first when I saw that siggy pic I was like "hey, those are my drawings! :shock: what's going on here?" Then I read your covering note and now I am smiling enormously!! :mrgreen: THANK YOU <3 Nobody's ever done anything like that for me, I am so surprised and flattered by the siggy and even more by your beautiful words about me. Seriously, the siggy piccy is great! I really like the design of it and your choices of colours. I assume u don't mind if I use it as my signature? 8) I think this gave me inspiration to draw something tonight... :D

Maddy you are wonderful. <3

I will give you feedback about the other works you have done after I cool down a bit after this awesomeness.

edit: Oh dang, the forum's limits say it's a bit too big for being used as a siggy here (maximum height 70 pixels, this one is 80). It's so cute as it is, though, it should be allowed because of that. :mrgreen:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

tsark wrote:those are awesome! :D There's so many talented people on this board I just want to enjoy you all! *Licks your face* :P

Ha! Thank you so much, but you're one of those talented persons too! :mrgreen:
And now I'm your property that you licked my face? xD

Kitawa wrote:
Maddy wrote:I wanted to do a little thing for the wonderful Kitawa.
Her drawings always make me feel good. She's always so much into helping other people and giving really great critics to them.
Always she's around when it comes to the topic 'Art'.
You are such a lovely person and you're never asking to get anything back.
So I just wanted to make a little siggy for you.
I know it's nothing special, but I tried my best. Hope you like it. :)
Image


Oooh ooh what's this?!!

At first when I saw that siggy pic I was like "hey, those are my drawings! :shock: what's going on here?" Then I read your covering note and now I am smiling enormously!! :mrgreen: THANK YOU <3 Nobody's ever done anything like that for me, I am so surprised and flattered by the siggy and even more by your beautiful words about me. Seriously, the siggy piccy is great! I really like the design of it and your choices of colours. I assume u don't mind if I use it as my signature? 8) I think this gave me inspiration to draw something tonight... :D

Maddy you are wonderful. <3

I will give you feedback about the other works you have done after I cool down a bit after this awesomeness.

edit: Oh dang, the forum's limits say it's a bit too big for being used as a siggy here (maximum height 70 pixels, this one is 80). It's so cute as it is, though, it should be allowed because of that. :mrgreen:

I just fixed it and now it should fit the maximum height. (Sorry about that, thought it was the right scales >.<)

That's great to hear that it made you happy! :D
You are more than welcome! Like I already said I think you're a great artist and a lovely person and you never ask for anything. So I thought it was about time that you get a little something back. :mrgreen:
Yay, a new drawings! Looking forward to see it and that flattered me a bit that I inspired you. :oops:

And so you are wonderful, my dear Kitawa! <3 :)

Haha, you're so cute! ^^
Just enjoy that feeling as long as it lasts. =)
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Okay, I cooled down. :mrgreen: But still, thanks again. <3

First impressions of your signatures:
The Kita one is obviously lovely to me no matter what, but I specially like the choice of photos you used in it. In both of those Kita's gaze is quite deep and that makes the siggy more "powerful", I stop to stare it for longer than I would if it had just some random posing pictures of him.

The one with all five current members (also this applies to the wallpaper) is cleverly arranged. Hella, who looks straight forward is in the middle, Mana & OX next to her look a bit sidelong and Mr. Lordi & Amen are the most turned to their own ways. You obviously spent time to pick the best fitting promopic for each position in this semi-circle of monsters. Looks good.

The Amen wallpaper has also very nice arrangement! You have talent with this kind of stuff. I like the purple beam effect a lot. What I think could be improved is the choice of fonts, mainly in this one but also maybe in some other of your works. At this point you use plain black basic fonts. Maybe some colours and even 3D effect on letters would make texts fit better for the pic? Btw what program did you use to make these?

Your ice-hockey avatars/signature make me smile every time I see them. :) I am not into hockey at all, but seeing someone having made their avatar & signature of Finnish ice-hockey players just puts a grin on my face.

The OX avatar is nice other than that the photo used seems to be slightly blurry. For that reason, even though I am very interested in what exactly happens in the picture, I cannot be sure.

The avatar of my drawing just keeps flattering me. :)

About the One Piece drawing: at first when I saw it I thought it looks more Eiichiro Oda's style than the reference picture you used! :shock: I wonder if you are going to add ink on this later? I think it would look fabulous if you continued it with colours 'n stuff after the pencil version is done. :wink:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Zoka » Wed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm

I can't do any avatars or signatures myself so I bow down before your greatness~ In other words; I love your work~ ;D And the ice hockey stuff just makes a hockey-fan like me smile so wide every time I see them~ C:

And the drawing of Kita looks awesome too~ 8D I hope to see more in the future~ >w<

Oh, and what's this? You like One Piece too~? =D You really nailed it with Arlong's foot.

Unfortunately I don't have time to praise you more since I have to go to class~ :I
User avatar
Zoka
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 pm

First of all a big thanks to the both of you for your lovely comments! :)

Kitawa wrote:Okay, I cooled down. :mrgreen: But still, thanks again. <3

First impressions of your signatures:
The Kita one is obviously lovely to me no matter what, but I specially like the choice of photos you used in it. In both of those Kita's gaze is quite deep and that makes the siggy more "powerful", I stop to stare it for longer than I would if it had just some random posing pictures of him.

The one with all five current members (also this applies to the wallpaper) is cleverly arranged. Hella, who looks straight forward is in the middle, Mana & OX next to her look a bit sidelong and Mr. Lordi & Amen are the most turned to their own ways. You obviously spent time to pick the best fitting promopic for each position in this semi-circle of monsters. Looks good.

The Amen wallpaper has also very nice arrangement! You have talent with this kind of stuff. I like the purple beam effect a lot. What I think could be improved is the choice of fonts, mainly in this one but also maybe in some other of your works. At this point you use plain black basic fonts. Maybe some colours and even 3D effect on letters would make texts fit better for the pic? Btw what program did you use to make these?

Your ice-hockey avatars/signature make me smile every time I see them. :) I am not into hockey at all, but seeing someone having made their avatar & signature of Finnish ice-hockey players just puts a grin on my face.

The OX avatar is nice other than that the photo used seems to be slightly blurry. For that reason, even though I am very interested in what exactly happens in the picture, I cannot be sure.

The avatar of my drawing just keeps flattering me. :)

About the One Piece drawing: at first when I saw it I thought it looks more Eiichiro Oda's style than the reference picture you used! :shock: I wonder if you are going to add ink on this later? I think it would look fabulous if you continued it with colours 'n stuff after the pencil version is done. :wink:

And you're still welcome! x)

I think so too! I was going through all the pictures of Kita I've saved on my computer and those were the ones I stopped at to look longer at them. So I choose those two for it and I also think that they somewhat fit good together. On the one side you see his profil with his super awesome teeth and I think it's looking a little 'dangerous' if you want to call it like that. (It's one of my favorite pictures of him!) And on the other side you have this stare right into your soul. I thought that might be a good mixture. :)

To me it seemed like the promopics were done like this on purpose (with the directions where they're looking to) so I just had to do that. xD

That is always my biggest problem...:?
I'm using Gimp for this stuff and I'm not quite sure yet how to work with the fonts.
But I'm sure that I'll find that out one day. ^^

Pillu is just a cute guy. What else could you do but smile? :P

Well, this is the original picture: http://i44.tinypic.com/k4b888.jpg
It was done by me, at the concert in Leipzig.
OX just walked over to the side where Amen is standing and pointed straight at me. Luckily I had my phone out to take a picture of it...:mrgreen:
And I just wanted to use it in some way. But maybe I'll try to make a better one with that picture.
Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB1RVhbZeRk
I found that video yesterday. Have a look at 1:05 - 1:12 and you know what I mean. :mrgreen:
This still makes me grin like an idiot XD
(Btw: Have a guess which of the monsters was really sick at that concert)

Somehow it's nice to hear that you're still flattered by it. :)

Thank you so much! :D
But to be honest I don't think it looks more the Eiichiro Oda way...:P If you would have done that drawing then maybe it would have looked more like it. :)
First of all I gotta finish the rest of the drawing and then draw some parts again that I don't like that much but after that I'll add some color to the painting.



Zoka wrote:I can't do any avatars or signatures myself so I bow down before your greatness~ In other words; I love your work~ ;D And the ice hockey stuff just makes a hockey-fan like me smile so wide every time I see them~ C:

And the drawing of Kita looks awesome too~ 8D I hope to see more in the future~ >w<

Oh, and what's this? You like One Piece too~? =D You really nailed it with Arlong's foot.

Unfortunately I don't have time to praise you more since I have to go to class~ :I

Thank you for that compliment! :D
Yay, that's great to hear that here are some more hockey fans around! <3 :mrgreen:

I'm trying my best to do some more (Lordi-related) drawings soon! :)

Yes I do. Or well I used to love that some years ago, just lost the connection to it at a certain point. :?
Thank you, I really like that foot too! That was like the first thing I drew of it and I don't know why I started at the bottom, that's somewhat stupid if you ask me...XD

Ah it's okay, you don't have to praise me anyway. That just makes me blush. :oops:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Zoka » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Maddy wrote:Well, this is the original picture: http://i44.tinypic.com/k4b888.jpg
It was done by me, at the concert in Leipzig.
OX just walked over to the side where Amen is standing and pointed straight at me. Luckily I had my phone out to take a picture of it...:mrgreen:


He really did that? =D That just had to be pretty darn awesome~ XD
User avatar
Zoka
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Yes he did and it was such an epic "WTF is going on here?!" moment xD
I'm still smiling when I think about it again... :mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Maddy wrote:That is always my biggest problem...:?
I'm using Gimp for this stuff and I'm not quite sure yet how to work with the fonts.
But I'm sure that I'll find that out one day. ^^


I see. I think as soon as you handle the technical part, your fonts will fit the rest of your awesome works just fine! You clearly are talented and I actually thought you might have some this kind of problem with fonts, because it was the only part which quite didn't fit.

Pillu is just a cute guy. What else could you do but smile? :P

He really has that nickname? :shock: It means pussy... :roll: But yeah, you made me notice we must have some good looking ice-hockey players over here. :lol:

Well, this is the original picture: http://i44.tinypic.com/k4b888.jpg
It was done by me, at the concert in Leipzig.
OX just walked over to the side where Amen is standing and pointed straight at me. Luckily I had my phone out to take a picture of it...:mrgreen:
And I just wanted to use it in some way. But maybe I'll try to make a better one with that picture.
Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB1RVhbZeRk
I found that video yesterday. Have a look at 1:05 - 1:12 and you know what I mean. :mrgreen:
This still makes me grin like an idiot XD
(Btw: Have a guess which of the monsters was really sick at that concert)


WOAH! That picture is really badass! No wonder you wanted to use it. It would be a shame not to use it somehow. I wish I knew how to sharpen it effectively or something to make it more clear. Or maybe, like you said, another try with different cropping on it might work.

If you would have done that drawing then maybe it would have looked more like it. :)
First of all I gotta finish the rest of the drawing and then draw some parts again that I don't like that much but after that I'll add some color to the painting.


Oh c'mon now, you are flattering me way too much. :P I haven't tried copying someone's drawing for years, I was never much into it and have very little experience. Yesterday I actually decided I need to give myself some challenges on that field and tried drawing Spider-Man from a comic page. There's so much for me to learn from it. :D Besides I'd totally suck at trying to copy Oda's style, it's so far from my way of drawing. :lol: Anyway, I hope you'll upload a picture when your drawing is finished, I'm curious to see the result. :wink:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Kitawa wrote:I see. I think as soon as you handle the technical part, your fonts will fit the rest of your awesome works just fine! You clearly are talented and I actually thought you might have some this kind of problem with fonts, because it was the only part which quite didn't fit.

Thank you for this compliment! :)
And I think that I figured it out how to work with the fonts now.
But I've to say that I didn't had any idea of what I could do, so there wasn't any chance by now to test it on something.
Hopefully I will get a new idea soon. :)

He really has that nickname? :shock: It means pussy... :roll: But yeah, you made me notice we must have some good looking ice-hockey players over here. :lol:

He has, yeah... :lol:
I already figured that out too and I really had to laugh when I did. xD
Yeah, you really have some handsome guys up there...*hrhr* :mrgreen:

WOAH! That picture is really badass! No wonder you wanted to use it. It would be a shame not to use it somehow. I wish I knew how to sharpen it effectively or something to make it more clear. Or maybe, like you said, another try with different cropping on it might work.

Maybe I will find out how to sharpen it or something. I really have to get a good idea of how I could use it.^^

Oh c'mon now, you are flattering me way too much. :P I haven't tried copying someone's drawing for years, I was never much into it and have very little experience. Yesterday I actually decided I need to give myself some challenges on that field and tried drawing Spider-Man from a comic page. There's so much for me to learn from it. :D Besides I'd totally suck at trying to copy Oda's style, it's so far from my way of drawing. :lol: Anyway, I hope you'll upload a picture when your drawing is finished, I'm curious to see the result. :wink:

Nah, I'm not. That's just the truth! :P
And I think that you don't need to copy anyone because you always have such wonderful ideas on your own.
That's one of my problems. I never get such ideas and if I get I simply don't know how to draw it. :?
How did you end up with that Spiderman? Would love to see that one. :)
Like I said, you don't have to try to copy anybody! :wink:
Yes I will! (But first I've to find some time to finish it)
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Maddy wrote:But I've to say that I didn't had any idea of what I could do, so there wasn't any chance by now to test it on something.
Hopefully I will get a new idea soon. :)


I'm looking forward to see what you can do when you get inspiration. =)

Yeah, you really have some handsome guys up there...*hrhr* :mrgreen:


You're welcome to pick your own from here. :lol:

Nah, I'm not. That's just the truth! :P
And I think that you don't need to copy anyone because you always have such wonderful ideas on your own.
That's one of my problems. I never get such ideas and if I get I simply don't know how to draw it. :?
How did you end up with that Spiderman? Would love to see that one. :)
Like I said, you don't have to try to copy anybody! :wink:
Yes I will! (But first I've to find some time to finish it)


Thank you for all the kind words.
To be honest I think I have been running out of ideas for a long time now. Not Lordi-wise though, but rather when it comes to my own characters and other not Lordi-related art. Lordi always manages to inspire me. <3 I really DO need to copy some art at least now for a while, I need a new point of view and practice.
Thanks for asking, the Spidey isn't finished yet, but I'll show you on Twitter when I get it done. :wink: Good luck with trying to find some time for drawing!
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Kitawa wrote:I'm looking forward to see what you can do when you get inspiration. =)

Well, I just tried my luck... :mrgreen:

You're welcome to pick your own from here. :lol:

Ha, that's awesome! I think I'd pick a few if I really could... :lol:

Thank you for all the kind words.
To be honest I think I have been running out of ideas for a long time now. Not Lordi-wise though, but rather when it comes to my own characters and other not Lordi-related art. Lordi always manages to inspire me. <3 I really DO need to copy some art at least now for a while, I need a new point of view and practice.
Thanks for asking, the Spidey isn't finished yet, but I'll show you on Twitter when I get it done. :wink: Good luck with trying to find some time for drawing!

Oh you're welcome!
Yeah, I totally know that feeling, Lordi is just so inspiring to me too. <3 They're just amazing with all their creativity!
Yay! I'm really looking forward to see that drawing then and I'm sure that it will be a good practice for you. :)
Thank you!


UPDATE:
Beware Of Mr OX

I just tried something new, because I finally figured out how to work with the fonts.
So, this is just something like a "first try". :)
Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Maddy, that is brilliant!! :shock: I luuuuuv your style, how you make these... what are they called? Photoshop collaborations? Anyway, now I think everything works fine in the picture. The font looks great, that green/silver surface nailed it there. :) Northern lights at background is a surprising and sooo good choice. Overall gorgeous work, if you ask me. :mrgreen:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Awww, thank you so much! :oops:
What do you mean with the Photoshop collaborations? (Do you mean the backgrounds?)

Thanks again, but like I said it was just a first attempt.
I think when I get more practice I can do more with this. :)

Just thanks for your nice words This really means so much to me! <3


Another Update:
OX Is Watching You
Here is another attempt of using the picture I did from OX. :)

And I got bored and did another thing... :lol:
A new race has been discovered!
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Maddy wrote:
What do you mean with the Photoshop collaborations? (Do you mean the backgrounds?)


No, I mean what's the general name for this kind of artwork that you do, where you cut pieces of different photographs and put them together and add background of your own? My pathetic guess was photoshop collaborations.

Woah! That "I'm watching you" is great! :o You definetely did something to the photograph, plus the choice of slogan and another photo work great with the pic!

LOL for the OXolotl. x))) I love axolotlis, they are so cute, looking like sort of a pokémon. xD The idea is really unique to say at least! x) I wonder how it would look if it didn't have that black hair...propably even sillier. Oh Maddy... why?? :lol:
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Kitawa wrote:No, I mean what's the general name for this kind of artwork that you do, where you cut pieces of different photographs and put them together and add background of your own? My pathetic guess was photoshop collaborations.

Woah! That "I'm watching you" is great! :o You definetely did something to the photograph, plus the choice of slogan and another photo work great with the pic!

LOL for the OXolotl. x))) I love axolotlis, they are so cute, looking like sort of a pokémon. xD The idea is really unique to say at least! x) I wonder how it would look if it didn't have that black hair...propably even sillier. Oh Maddy... why?? :lol:


Ah okay, I would just call it graphics.
But I'm not sure about that, because this is just some kind of hobby to me.

Thanks again to you! <3 :oops:

Haha, thanks...XD
It just came to my mind and I wanted to share that idea with you guys. I thought you could find it funny too... :lol:
Maybe I should try that without the hair then...I don't know, really. I just got bored... :lol:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, I got a little bit bored at the university today and this is the result of this boredom:
Sketch

This is just a little tiny sketch and not really detailled.
It just popped into my mind to draw them (or at least the heads).
Somehow I really like the one of Kita. And OX looks kinda skinny, I know...:lol:

Tell me what you guys think about it.
I would really appreciate that. :)
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Your OX pictures are so funny! And I love your sketch :mrgreen:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
User avatar
Miss-Elodia
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:49 pm
Location: Frenchie in Finland - F24

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Thank you Miss-Elodia!
Somehow I really like to work with pics of him, but I don't quite know why...:mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Kitawa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:57 am

Great job on the sketches! Did you have any reference pics? If not... I don't think I could do the same. :lol: Yeah the OX one is kinda skinny but even so, you've done very good job, especially on Kita. Somehow if I look at that Amen sketch, it puts a smile on my face. :D Don't ask why, I dunno! Somehow I like how you drew his face, 'cos it's simplified but still very recognisable. Reminds me of those insignia pictures of the monsters, you know?
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
User avatar
Kitawa
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Suomi

Re: Maddy's Artworks

Postby Maddy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Kiitos Kitawa! :)
No I didn't had any. Just drew from my memory.
Oh I'm sure that you would be able to draw like this too. Well at least if it's just a sketch and not so much about the details. :)

Awww, thank you so much. This really means alot to me!
I think I could have accomplished more if I had some reference pictures and if I took more time to do them.
But like you said, I think for sketches they are quite okay. :mrgreen:

Now that you're saying it...it really kinda looks like the insignia picture of him.
But that's a cool idea too. Maybe I will draw them next when I'm bored again. :mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.
___________________________
Instagram | Blog | Twitter | YouTube
Maddy
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests