Monsterboard

Hisha's fanfics

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Hisha's fanfics

Postby Hisha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:28 pm

By "heartbreaking" I mean "he would end up literally eating her heart for breakfast because that's what he does" :lol:
Hisha

Location: France // sex/age : F, born on Friday 13th March 1992

Postby Miss-Elodia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooh... *Realize*
I didn't see this one coming
I did not hear a sooouund! :P
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 pm

What's this? Holy fuck, it's an update! :shock:

Chapter 21

While Kita was giving hunting tips to the young werewolf, Lordi disappeared to take a look at some of the artefacts he kept in his room. After a little while, he found a crystal pendent he got in his travels about a century or two ago but had no use of.
“I remember this thing” he said to himself as he took the object from his drawer. “It should do the trick. Now the question is : how will the kid repay me? Hum…”
He could always figure it out later.
When Lordi teleported himself to the forest again, the manbeast was ripping the head of a squirrel with his teeth in order to offer the body to Lune, who gladly accepted and drank the critter’s blood out of its severed neck.
Enary’s role was to teach the child how to be a warrior ; Kita’s was to show her what being a beast meant. And no words were necessary to complete this task. The alien always preferred actions to lengthy explanations anyway.
Silent as the flight of an owl, the two monsters roamed the woods around them in search of their next prey, careful not to get too close to the Pack’s territory. Hiding in the bushes, they found the tracks of a deer and, still without a word, decided to hunt it down. Luckily, the wind was in their favour, as it soon brought them the scent of their prey while preventing their own smell from alerting it of their presence.
As the deer stopped to drink from a stream, Kita sprung from the cover of the trees and silently demonstrated before Lune’s eyes how to kill an animal without any weapon. The prey was dead before realising what happened.
“Hey, leave some to me!” the child exclaimed, breaking the silence as her comrade began to eat.
He let her plunge her hands into the large bleeding hole that used to be the deer’s belly and rip its guts out. By the time the two predators were finished with their meal, both of them had their faces and hands covered in blood. Lune noticed that the metallic smell of haemoglobin was strong enough to cover Kita’s scent, and probably hers too. This information might be useful in future hunts…
The sound of leathery wings flapping alerted werewolf and alien that Lordi was approaching from above ; he probably was tired of waiting.
“I found something for you, kid”, he said as he landed in front of her and hid his wings under his cape again. “You’ll repay me later.”
She took the pendant from his open hand and attached it around her neck immediately.
“Thank you so much! I love it!”
“It has the power to teleport you where you most want to be”, he explained. “You can figure out how it works by yourself. For now, I’m taking you back to Enary’s.”
The child nodded, said goodbye to Kita, promptly washed the blood off of her skin with the water of the stream and took the red-eyed monster’s hand in hers. Next thing she knew, they were back on Mount Pain.

In a nearby tree, the same undead owl Lune had met before leaving Enary’s territory greeted them with a brief hoot.
Päivää”, Lordi replied.
The bird produced a brief series of sound, its eyes focusing on the child.
“Yes”, the monsterman answered.
“Wait, you can speak owl?” the young werewolf guessed.
“Of course I can.”
“What did it say?” the child asked.
“Not 'it', her”, Lordi corrected. “She just wanted to know if everything went as planed.”
“Does she work for you? Did you zombify her? Why -”
“She’s a very old friend of mine”, the Monster Squad’s leader explained, interrupting Lune’s questions. “She’s here to see how you progress. Anyway, Enary must be in her hut, let’s not keep her waiting, alright?”
The child waved at the owl, then followed her boss into her master’s home.
The latter, who was sharpening her sword, stopped what she was doing as soon as she heard a knock on her door. She got up, opened to and briefly greeted Lune and Lordi, then ordered the little girl to fetch some firewood. While the child was busy, the monsterman made a summary of the last events to his friend. Enary nodded.
“So I guess she’ll go see her brother soon”, she guessed. “And who will bring her back here?”
“Awa can do it.”
“I see.”
When the child came back, Lordi was already gone.
“Well, Lune, let’s continue your training, shall we?”

[Note : the owl's gender was never really specified in the comics as far as I can remember, so I just made it up.]
Last edited by Hisha on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hisha

Location: France // sex/age : F, born on Friday 13th March 1992

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 am

As usual, I like it :p
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic