Monsterboard

Hisha's fanfics

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: Hisha's fanfics

Postby Hisha » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:24 pm

And here it is a last! :mrgreen:

Chapter 12

Lune failed to find Lordi again that night and therefore went to bed planning to talk to him in the morning.
When she woke up, the first monsters she found in one of the living room were Hella and Amen having breakfast together. While the living doll (who happened to be in a good day this time) was having some bread and nutella, the mummy was devouring what seemed to be a still fresh heart. The child didn’t dare to ask him where it came from.
The monsterwoman noticed the child had entered the room and invited her to join them, as they hadn’t seen each other in two months ; the young werewolf happily accepted the invitation. She devoured the remainder of nutella while trying her hardest to ignore the smell of fresh blood coming from Amen’s side of the table ; not because it disgusted her, but because it appealed to the predator inside her and made her hungrier.
The three monsters were in the middle of a conversation when a fourth one arrived in the room : Lordi.
“Howdy. I see there’s not much food left”, he said. “The slaves will have to make more.”
“By the way, Mr.Lordi, I… I wanted to talk to you about this… I mean -” Lune started.
“You know, kid, just because your mother was a slave doesn’t mean you have to free them all”, he interrupted her. “Now get ready, we leave soon.”
“But - ”
“There is no but.”
“They - ”
“I don’t give a fuck.”
“Lordi, you should let her speak” the living doll suggested.
“Thank you Hella”, Lune smiled. “Anyway… do you really have to have slaves?”
“Housework ain’t gonna do themselves you know”, Lordi replied. “And you’ve just profited from their work yourself.”
“I just want to help…” the child said.
The scarbie and the mummy’s eyes kept going back and forth between the werewolf and the master of the castle, curious to see how the discussion would turn out.
“You see, the only reason they don’t just leave my castle is ‘cause they’re too scared to try. And even if they did, I wouldn’t give a flying fuck : there are more than seven billion humans out there I can replace them with” Lordi explained.
“Does that mean they can leave if they really want to?” Lune asked.
“They didn’t mention it to you, did they? If the main entrance is opened without my authorisation, it will transport whoever did it to a random location. It’s the ‘random’ part they don’t like. Too much uncertainty. The unknown terrifies them. Anyway, we’ve wasted enough time. Come with me, I want to introduce you to an old friend of mine.”

“Mr.Lordi? Is that…?” Lune asked when her boss transported her in a much too familiar place.
“This isn’t the Pack’s territory”, he informed her. “This is another part of the forest. They never go here since someone else made their territory in the area last year. The day I found you, you were somewhere between here and the Pack’s home.”
“Is that where the beast with hundreds of teeth live?”
“You’ve heard of him, I see…”
“I thought they had invented it to scare us”, the little girl said.
“Oh, Kita’s real. Very real.”
Lune sniffed when an unknown smell hit her nose. Slowly, she approached the bushes the smell came from. Then, without warning, something jumped right at her ; she barely escaped the beast’s clutches by rolling on the floor. The monster stood up on its hind legs while Lune did the same, neither of them breaking eye contact one second.
“Food?” the beast asked.
“No”, Lordi replied. “Her name’s Lune, she’s on our side. Don’t eat her.”
Kita nodded silently.
“How didn’t I hear you approaching?” the young werewolf asked the manbeast.
“Kita is silent when Kita needs to”, the latter replied.
“Cool! And what else can you do?”
Lordi couldn’t help but smile at how fast Kita and Lune went from him attacking her and her being ready to defend herself to them being almost friends. Everything was going better than anticipated.
After all, they were both predators who weren’t in a competition with each other since they didn’t hunt in the same territory. Even though he was from another planet, they understood each other.
Hisha

Location: France // sex/age : F, born on Friday 13th March 1992

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Awww <3
Lune and Kita are so cute together! And you dared to use the "Howdy ho!" XD
And I wanna have breakfast with Amen... :twisted:
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:00 am

Of course I dared. I had to. xD
Anyway, here's chapter 13! 8)

Chapter 13

Kita lead Lune just outside the forest, near a pond.
“Home is here” he informed her.
“Where?” she asked, looking around her.
The manbeast pointed at the pound.
“You live underwater?” the child guessed.
“Kita moved ship here. Water protects ship.”
“Ship? I thought it was your home?”
“Kita will show you! Come!”
As soon as Kita entered the pound, the young werewolf froze, her feet a mere centimetre away from the water but not daring to touch it.
“I… I can’t swim…” she whispered as her right arm crossed her body to take hold of her left one.
The monster, now waist-deep in the water, turned towards Lune and stared at her as though she had just grown a second head which could only speak Russian.
“When I lived with the Pack we were locked up indoors all the time!” she explained. “Sometimes they’d put us in cages! I’ve never had the occasion to swim!”
The manbeast got out of the water and grabbed the child’s arm, who struggled to escape his grasp.
“Let go of me! I’m not going!” she screamed.
Lordi, who was observing from afar, spread his wings to cover the distance between him and them faster. As he landed right behind the alien, the latter let go of Lune’s arm.
“What’s going on?” the leader of the Monster Squad asked.
“You have wings?” the child asked out of both genuine amazement and eagerness to change the subject. “ThatssocoolcanItouchthem?”
“No”, Lordi replied while quickly hiding his wings beneath his cape. “Kita, what did you do?”
“Lune can’t swim ; Kita want to help.”
“Looks like it’s not really working.”
“It’s – it’s ok”, the child stammered while taking a step away from the pound, “I… can see Kita’s home… ship… thing from here anyway… It’s that thing here at the bottom, right? Or is it some kind of giant egg or something?”
“You’re afraid”, Lordi said.
It’s wasn’t a question, but a mere statement of the obvious facts.
“Afraid? Me? No I’m not! Not at all. Nope”, she laughed nervously. “I – I forgot my swimsuit, that’s all!”
“I wasn’t born yesterday, kid, I can recognise fear when I see it.”
Lune stared at her feet in shame.
“Let’s deal with that later”, Lordi sighed. “Kita, why don’t you show her other things?”

“So, how was the mission?” Enary asked Lune once they were both inside her hut and Lordi was gone.
“It went really well”, the child replied. “Those skeletons were sooooo slow compared to you.”
“Of course they were”, the warrior laughed. “Most undead are slow in every definition of the term. There are exceptions of course. You’ve met a couple of those. Anyway, I caught a few animals in my traps while you were away, wanna help me skin them?”
“Will I get to eat their guts?”
“Yes.”
“Awesome!”
Master and apprentice washed their hands and got to work immediately. It took the young werewolf all of her willpower to refrain from eating the animals whole right away.
“Lordi took me to the forest to meet Kita today”, Lune said as a way to distract herself from her own hunger.
“How did it go?” Enary asked while cutting the skin of a dead fox.
“Pretty well. I felt like he understood me…”, the child replied while sharpening her knife for the second time and cutting a rabbit open.
“I see.”
“…Except when I told him I couldn’t swim.”
“What did he do, drag you in the water?”
“I didn’t let him” Lune said while burying her hand in the dead animal’s body to rip out its guts. “I… I guess he wanted to help me? But…”
“…It wasn’t the right way to do it”, Enary finished as her student started eating. “And you’ll clean your mess when you’re done!”
Lune nodded, blood dripping on her chin.
“By the way”, the masked woman added, “we won’t need the training swords tomorrow : I’ll show you how to fistfight. Pardon me the pun, but it will certainly come in handy.”
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 am

Poor Lune, so this is her biggest fear...
Personnally I wouldn't mind go swimming with Kita :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Going swimming with Kita would be cool, but don't trust him to teach children how to swim :lol:
Anyway, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 14

Winter came and went on mount pain. Some nights were so cold Lune couldn’t take the risk to venture outside when the moon was full ; the silver chain given months ago by Lordi finally came in handy.
Spring had now started in the valley, but up there in the mountain the snow wouldn’t melt any time soon. On a day after full moon, the young werewolf was checking her master’s traps when the wind brought her the smell of something long dead.
Curious, Lune followed it until she reached the first tree she found. Sitting on a branch was an owl, watching the little girl silently. This bird was different from the others : not only did it carry the smell of death, but a chunk of the left side of its head was missing, and yet it seemed to be doing quite fine given its state.
“You’re a zombie owl?” the child asked. “Oh well, I’ve seen weirder things…”
The nocturnal animal replied by a brief hoot.
“Sorry, I don’t speak owl”, Lune said.
The undead bird remained silent.
“By the way, I’m Lune. Enary asked me to check if her traps worked while she’s taking her bath… Wait, I smell a prey over there…”
A while later, the werewolf’s bag was full of small animals, some of them still alive.
“As soon as it gets a bit less cold, all the preys come out and walk right into the traps”, the child commented when she went back near the owl. “It’s almost too easy. Anyway, I hope Enary’s finished now, I’d love to take a hot bath too!”
Lune had barely finished her sentence when she heard the masked woman’s voice calling her name in the distance.
“Oh, sounds like she’s finished! See ya later miss or mister owl!”
She ran in the snow to open the hut’s door, only to find out that Enary wasn’t alone : while the warrior was drying her still wet hair in front of the fire, Lordi himself was standing next to her, talking.
“…and then she said she’d probably need our help, so here we are.”
“Hello?” Lune said while putting her bag full of fresh meat on the table. “What happened?”
“Long story short, some humans never really stopped their witch hunt”, the masked woman explained. “You’ll ask Lordi for the details.”
“The details can wait”, the monsterman stated. “We’ll join with the others at the rendez-vous point ; I’ll tell you everything you need to know there, kid.”
“I guess my hot bath will have to wait…” Lune sighed.

A while later, Lordi and Lune entered the throne room in the castle. Hella, Mana, OX and Amen were waiting for them.
“What did you call us for, Lordi?” Amen asked.
“Awa contacted me earlier,” the Monster Squad’s leader replied. “Some people are kidnapping witches and wizards to bring them all in the same building. They tried to capture her as well, but you know Awa, no-one can kidnap her. The mission is to punish those motherfuckers. And if we can get a few witches and wizards on our side, it would be a plus. However, the fortress we have to conquer has several rings of protection. First of which is an anti-undead spell we’ll have to deactivate.”
Amen and OX would have sighed if they still were able to breathe. Mana didn’t show any emotion and Hella was playing with the crowbar she was holding in her hands.
“Let’s go!” Lordi said while walking to the nearest obsidian wall and touching it with his palm. The walls changed and, soon, the monsters weren’t in Lordi’s castle anymore. They were outside in a field, a brick wall in front of them.
“Good to see you again”, said a feminine voice behind them.
“Hello” added a masculine voice from the same source.
The Monster Squad and Lune turned to face the other two. The woman had grey skin, long black hair, a green dress, cat’s eyes and carried the familiar smell of the undead. The man had pale skin covered in scars, was wearing mostly black clothes, and carried a butcher knife that was a least Lune’s size.
“Is that the child you guys talked to me about?” the undead one asked.
“My name’s Lune”, the little girl said before any other monster could reply. “And who are you?”
“I’m Lady Awa. Nice to meet you.”
“And I’m Otus”, added the monster with the giant butcher knife.
“Nice family reunion we got there…” Lordi commented. “Now let’s get going. Hella, Otus and Lune, you come with me. The others will follow Awa when the anti-undead spell is broken.”
“Otus and I inspected this outer wall while waiting for you”, Awa informed the others. “There’s a hole under it over there. A dog must have dug it.”
“Thanks, Awa”, the Monster Squad’s leader said before leading the small group of breathing people in the direction the witch had pointed to.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 am

Oh, I wouldn't want to stand next to Hella and her crowbar...
May I ask for la suite? :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 am

Oh, you won't say hello to Miss Crowbar? :wink:
And the next chapter will be here soon! :)
Hisha

Postby Hisha » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Sorry for posting twice in a row, but here is everyone's christmas gift : chapter 15! 8)

Chapter 15

It didn’t take long to find the hole. The child knelt down in front of it and started digging with her hands to make it large enough for her.
“Ok, now I can go through”, she stated, turning her head towards the other monsters while remaining in her kneeling position, “but there’s no way any of you adults could fit in tha -”
She was interrupted by Mr.Lordi literally shrinking.
“Oh… nevermind…” Lune shrugged when her boss completed his transformation into a red-eyed bulldog.
She moved slightly to the side to let him go through and then followed him under the brick wall ; meanwhile, Otus helped Hella climb over it. Once Lune finished crawling out of the hole, Lordi went back to his usual form and the living doll jumped off the wall and into his arms.
“I’ll join the others and wait until the first spell is broken”, Otus said from the other side.
“Alright”, the Monster Squad’s leader agreed. “See you inside the manor.”
“Lordi?” the child asked as the butcher’s footsteps were going away.
Of course, Lordi noticed that it was the first time she addressed him by his name alone, without any “Mr.” in front of it, but he didn’t see the point of commenting on it.
“Yeah, kid?”
“How come you can morph fully clothed while I can’t?”
“I have a symbiotic armour. You don’t.”
“Sym-bio-tic…” the little girl repeated, memorising the word. “That’s not fair…”
“You don’t say?” the monsterman replied.
Hella tightened her grip on her crowbar and walked straight towards the old manor in front of her while the other two were talking ; they caught up on her quickly and started looking for whatever was producing the anti-undead force field.
“I sense something magic nearby”, the monsterman informed. “The artefact they use against our non-breathing friends is hidden in this garden.”
The girls nodded.
“You know what it could look or smell like?” the youngest asked.
“I’m not sure”, Lordi answered. “But this kind of force-field is usually made by casting a spell on something that already destroyed undead before, then burry it somewhere. So we’ll have to dig.”
“Maybe you could morph into a little doggy again and help us dig?” Lune muttered.
“Very funny, kid…” the red-eyed monster said ironically.
Suddenly, Hella froze in the middle of the garden and tapped the soil with her foot.
“The soil is different here!” she pointed out. “Like someone dug something here.”
“Well, that was easy…” Lordi commented.
The living doll knelt down and quickly dug out an old stake which was still tainted with dry blood, probably from some unlucky vampire.
“That’s it?” the child asked.
“It’s only the first circle of protection”, the monsterman informed her. “There’s an anti-demon spell as well.”
Hella stood up and gave him the stake which he made disappear in the twinkling of an eye.
“Do we have to break the anti-demon thing as well?” Lune asked.
“Yes. These spells don’t make a difference between full-bloods and hybrids”, Lordi answered.
“… Hybrids?” the child repeated.
She received no explanation, but followed the other two monsters as they walked towards the backdoor of the manor.
Meanwhile, the rest of the Monster Squad was waiting near the front gate. As soon as Lady Awa felt the anti-living dead barrier fell, she left her rotten body, took possession of the gate, opened it for the others then remained in her ghost form to guide them.
As soon as they reached the front door of the manor, a powerful alarm rang.
Lune, on the opposite side of the manor, covered her sensitive ears, whining.
Last edited by Hisha on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Haha! Mr L and Lune are adorable.
Hybrids? Interesting...
*Bite it, bite it like a Bulldog, bite it like a Bulldog to the bone, never let it go...*
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 am

Actually, I think that if someone other than Lune called Lordi a "little doggy", he'd kill them right on the spot. xD
And here's another chapter! Yeah! :D

Chapter 16

The alarm stopped ringing as abruptly as it started.
“Sounds like the others have been spotted”, Lordi commented. “They’ll take care of the guards in the front while we… what the fuck?”
The girls followed his stare, down on the cement that circled the manor.
“So that’s why it smelt like superglue”, Lune commented while crouching down in front of the thin line of salt on the ground. “First they put the glue, then the salt.”
The glue was completely dry, making the grains of salt impossible to remove by blowing on them or sweeping them away.
“Humans get more and more creative…” the monsterman sighed.
“Why did they do that?” the child wondered aloud.
“A perfect salt circle can prevent demons from entering or leaving a place”, Hella explained.
“Doesn’t work only on demons you know…” Lordi added.
Lune remembered seeing a salt circle during her first mission and therefore understood this little trick didn’t work on werewolves, as it didn’t have any effect on her. She stood up and jumped over the line of salt and glue, followed by the living doll. Meanwhile, the Monster Squad’s leader remained outside the protection circle.
“You’re a demon?” Lune asked him.
“No”, he answered. “I just told you it didn’t work only on demons! Now you two better find a way to break this fucking circle.”
“You’re a ‘hybrid’ then?” the child guessed.
“Who cares?” the Lord replied, stamping his heavy boot on the ground. “Just go find something to remove the glue.”
“Ok, ok… hum… Once I got my fingers stuck together with superglue and Mum had to remove it with something… What was it? I don’t remember…” the little girl thought aloud.
“Was it acetone?” Hella asked. “My nail polish remover contains acetone.”
“Maybe. Do you have it?”
“Of course.”
The scarbie produced a tiny translucent bottle from her pocket, knelt down and poured the liquid on the salty glue trail ; Lune then wiped it with her sleeve, creating a three centimetres wide breach in the circle. It was just enough for Lordi to be able to finally enter the manor with the girls.
“You’re lucky to have us, Lordi!” Hella commented, smiling as widely as her plastic face would allow.
“Yeah, yeah…” the monsterman replied. “Let’s just find the prisoners.”

Meanwhile, the other monsters, lead by Awa, were fighting their way through the guards, who were mere humans, but outnumbered the intruders and carried enough firearms and ammunition to fight a war. The humans’ Kevlar outfits couldn’t be cut through ; however they didn’t cover their heads, so Otus and OX cracked open as many skulls as they could, the former with his giant butcher knife and the latter with his bare hands.
Mana turned into a swarm of black and green flies which entered the guards’ mouths, noses and ears to devour them from the inside and Awa would steal the enemies’ souls one by one to lock them up in random objects in the manor while their bodies fell lifeless and were quickly turned into clean skeletons by the flies.
At the same moment, the humans still alive all came to the same conclusions : firstly, that firing at dead people was useless, secondly, that the monster wielding the oversized knife probably wasn’t dead ; they therefore concentrated their fire on him. Otus, seeing they all were aiming at him, held his weapon protectively in front of his face ; Amen reacted right away by stepping in front of his comrade and acting as an undead shield, taking dozens of bullets in his mummified torso.
The butcher thanked him briefly while sand appeared out of nowhere, swirling around the remaining humans, blinding them. Not being able to aim and shoot anymore, it wasn’t long before they all were reduced to a pile of Kevlar, firearms, bullet cases and bones.
“Good job boys!” Lady Awa congratulated the others.
“You were very efficient yourself”, Otus complimented. “I like your style.”
“Thanks. Now let’s join up with Lordi and the girls. I can sense other witches nearby…”
Hisha

Postby Hisha » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 am

Chapter 17

The two groups finally joined in the centre of the manor, in front of a heavy steel door which would have been more at place in a bank had it not been engraved with glyphs Lune had never seen before. Said glyphs covered each square centimetre of steel available.
“Classical trap”, Lady Awa (who was still in her ghost form) commented. “Ghosts can get in, but can’t get out.”
“And how do we get in?” the young werewolf asked.
Lordi touched the metal door with his palm and recited words in a long lost language ; soon, a living shadow left his hand to devour the door. He took a step back, letting the shadow completely cover its target and eventually making it disappear.
That’s how we get in”, he replied to the child, proud of his little trick.
Lune opened her mouth, wanting to ask him tons of questions, then closed it, knowing he probably wouldn’t give her a straight answer anyway.
“I smell humans there”, she commented. “And at least one of them wears perfume.”
“I doubt this info was necessary…” Awa commented.
“Why don’t you take a closer look and tell us exactly what and who’s in there, kid?” Lordi suggested, though it was more of an order than an actual suggestion.
The child nodded and walked through the doorway, followed by Hella still clutching her trusty crowbar.
“I’m coming with you”, she said.
As they both entered the room, they found a cage occupying the entire wall to their left. A dozen of people of all genders were locked inside of it, piled up on the floor. When they saw the little girl, they flocked against the engraved bars of their cell ; when they saw the scarbie, they instinctively took a step back.
Lune looked each prisoner in the eyes. Their situation reminded her too much of the cage in the basement of the Pack’s house for her not to do anything about it.
“We’re gonna free you all”, she told them while holding the metal bars tightly with both her hands. “I promise.”
The youngest prisoner, a teenager with dark blue hair, approached her.
“Only the chief of the guards has the key and he won’t give it up easily”, he informed her. “Your creepy friend might have a chance by scaring the crap out of him, but you’re just a little girl…”
“Yes, I’m a little girl”, the child replied, “but how is that a problem? It has helped me on my missions so far. No-one suspects me or anything.”
“Missions? Suspect you? What are you talking about?” the teenager asked.
Lune didn’t answer him, as she was already opening the door in the middle of the opposite wall.
Behind the door, one man was sitting behind a wooden desk while the other was standing in front of it. Both were wearing small wireless headphones equipped with microphones.
“None of the other guys is responding anymore, so whoever set off the alarm already got rid of them”, declared the man behind the desk, not noticing the little girl since his friend blocked her from his view. “I guess the only thing left to do is to remain here in the sanctuary until it’s all over.”
“Excuse me”, Lune said while opening the door wider, “but there’s a problem with cage, someone should take a look at it or something…”
Both men nearly jumped out of surprise. The one who was standing swiftly turned around to face her then took a step to the side so his superior could see.
“Who are you and how did you get here?” he asked.
“Shoot her!” the man behind the desk ordered.
“I’m not shooting a little girl!” the guard responded.
“Just get her!” his chief shouted. “She might be a witch! We’ll burn her with the others.”
The guard went to grab the child’s arm, but she avoided his grip and chuckled.
“Catch me if you can!” she taunted him, smiling from ear to hear, knowing that, despite her enemy certainly having more years of training behind him than her, he wouldn't kill her.
The child kept dodging and stepping back until she got the guard exactly where she wanted him : the room in which the prisoners were.
As soon as the man entered this room, Hella, who was waiting next to the chief’s office door, her back to the wall, bashed his head in with her crowbar until his skull was reduced to a blood red pulp. The whole time, her plastic face retained its perpetual smile.
“Hella?” Lune spoke. “Remind me never to piss you off…”
The sound of a shotgun being loaded reminded the girls that they still had the chief of the guards to deal with, and he wouldn't fall in the same trap than his comrade.
Last edited by Hisha on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Hella is badass not only on stage, but also in your fanfics! Me like :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 am

Well, I'm trying to be accurate to the comics ^^

Chapter 18

“If you try anything, I’ll shoot her”, the man told Hella while pointing his shotgun at the child’s face.
His hands were steady and his eyes on the living doll ; he was ready to pull the trigger if she moved any of her fingers.
“If you do that, there won’t be enough of you left to make a tiny Ken doll”, the blonde whispered between her teeth.
She lowered her blood-covered crowbar nevertheless. Meanwhile, Lune’s gaze kept going back and forth between her and the human. Her heart was going as fast as it did an eternity ago, when she ran for her life in the forest right after her mother was killed ; though this time there was a huge difference : she wasn’t alone.
The rest of the monsters entered the room, Lordi ahead of his friends.
“Your bullets are useless if they’re not made of silver”, the leader of the Monster Squad said.
The human must have believed the lie, as he seemed to hesitate, lowering his weapon slightly, just enough to be noticed by the monsters. As he wasn’t focused anymore, Lune and Hella took this opportunity to strike.
The young werewolf plunged, rolled on the floor to escape the line of fire of the shotgun, stood up and kicked her enemy in the balls. As he automatically cowered in pain and dropped his weapon, Hella gave him the coup de grâce. However, she didn’t stop afterwards, but kept beating the now dead man up for now apparent reason. Lune’s “I think it’s enough, Hella, he’s dead already…” went unnoticed by the living doll.
Amen approached her slowly, careful not to get hit accidentally by his comrade’s crowbar. Calmly, he called her name a couple of times ; to the child’s greatest surprised, the scarbie listened to the mummy and stopped.
Lune took the guard’s keys on what was left on his body and ran to the cage, unlocking it and opening its door wide.
“You’re free now,” she told the prisoners. “The Monster Squad took care of the guards : you can leave.”
The humans seemed to hesitate, then left the cage one by one, not daring to watch any of the adult monsters in the eyes. Some of them whispered thanks towards the child. When they saw the door had disappeared and the guards of the manor were indeed all dead, they finally started running as far away as they could.
Except for the blue-haired teenager, who remained by Lune’s side.
“Who are you? All of you?” he asked, staring at the red-eyed monster he assumed was the leader of the group.
“We’re the Monster Squad”, Lordi replied. “Your kidnappers tried to capture Lady Awa over here, so we made sure these assholes won’t mess with us ever again.”
Before the young man could ask him anymore questions, the monsters left the room, with the exception of the little girl who remained by his side.
“And… what are you doing with those… monsters?” he asked her.
“Hey, I’m a monster too!” she replied.
“Yeah, your leader mentioned something about silver bullets?”
“It was a lie”, Lune explained. “You don’t need silver to kill a werewolf. It just… hurts a lot more if you use it…”
“So, you’re a werewolf going on missions… probably for the ‘Monster Squad’… the chief of the guards almost shot you in the head… And you are what, seven?”
“Eight since today. Anyway, you should come with us. You’re a wizard, right?”
“I guess I am”, the teenager shrugged. “I can get out of my body and stuff. Happy birthday by the way.”
“Thanks!”
“You’re welcome. And… If I come with you, would it always be like this”? he asked. “I mean, you almost died! I’m not ready to face that kind of stuff everyday!”
“No, it’s not always ‘like this’” Lune reassured him. “Only when you’re on a mission. And don’t worry about me : I’m not dying before I avenge mum.”
“Avenge”? the teenager repeated. “What happened to your mum?”
“She was killed.”
“…Why do I even ask?”
“Come with us, it’ll be better that just stay here. Follow me!”
The child left the room to join up with the Monster Squad ; the blue-haired young man hesitated but eventually followed her, not really sure why.
Last edited by Hisha on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Hisha wrote:Amen approached her slowly, careful not to get hit accidentally by his comrade’s crowbar. Calmly, he called her name a couple of times ; to the child’s greatest surprised, the scarbie listened to the mummy and stopped.

That part was just perfect. You honoured the comics greatly. :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Thanks you, that was what I was trying to do! :D
(Though, seeing you be the only one to still comment, sometimes I wonder why I bother writing this in English ^^")

Chapter 19

The two young people soon found the Monster Squad in the garden of the manor, next to the open outer gate. The monsters stared at the teenager who was following Lune.
“So I take it this dude won’t run away like the others?” Lordi guessed.
“What’s your name, young man?” Awa (who was back in her rotting, dead body) asked the human.
“Lucas”, he replied. “Lucas Smith.”
“Lucas, you’re coming with me”, the witch decided, grabbing the young man’s arm. “I sense your potential, but you have no idea what to do with it, do you? I’ll teach you how to use your power.”
“Does that mean I won’t have to go to school anymore?” Lucas enquired.
“It means I am your teacher and your school is my home. But for now, you can come to the Monster Squad’s headquarters and celebrate our victory with us.”
Lordi teleported everyone to the castle and shouted orders at the slaves : they had a feast to prepare right away.
While the monsterman in charge wasn’t paying attention to her, Lune sneaked into the kitchen. While the cooks where glad to finally see her again, they were too busy to really talk. However, remembering what Lordi said about the castle’s main entrance, she told them about it.
One of the slaves, a woman in her twenties who wasn’t there the last time the child visited, dropped her kitchen knife on the counter out of surprise.
“Are you saying I could have just left any time?” the young woman shouted out. “Why didn’t you guys tell me?”
“Because it’s too risky,” replied another slave, a middle-aged man who had been working at the castle for years, while giving to Lune some of the giant piece of meat he was cutting. “It could lead you to the middle of the ocean or inside an active volcano or something. At least we’re safe here.”
“Safe?” the woman repeated. “Speak for yourself! That mummy seems more interested in my own flesh than in my cooking skills. And I know he literally eats human hearts : I had to serve him one on a plate. I don’t even want to know where it came from… And I don’t care where I’m going as long as it’s out of here.”
“You’re gonna leave us now?” ask a third slave. “It’s like, the worst possible time you could pick!”
The young woman agreed with them on that last point, and decided to leave the next day instead. After that, Lune asked each member of the kitchen staff if they wanted to leave with their co-worker or stay in the castle ; they all replied they would sleep on it, and don’t stay here sweetie, can’t you see I’m busy?
The child left the kitchen eventually, but not before snatching up some food in her pockets.

Meanwhile, Mana and Hella were busy getting the bullets out of Amen’s chest while the mummy was lying in his room.
“Can I stand up now?” he asked for the third time.
“No”, the scarbie replied. “We haven’t finished yet.”
“For someone who waited in a sarcophagus for several hundred years, you have no patience”, the former priest pointed out.
“These four hundred years in the dark are the exact reason why I hate waiting”, the mummy mumbled as one more bullet was extracted from his body.
At least he didn't feel pain since his brain had been plucked out a long time ago ; therefore he remained silent for the remaining of the process. When he was finally allowed to sit on the edge of his bed, his two comrades put brand new bandages on his chest to cover the holes created by the humans’ weapons.
“And voilà!” Hella exclaimed. “You’re as good as new!”
“Where’s OX?” Mana enquired. “He took some bullets too.”
“Do you want me to look for him?”
The three monsters in the room turned around to see Lune standing in the threshold, observing them.
“How long have you been here?” Amen asked her.
“Looks like Lordi was right when he said I could be a good spy”, the child said, giggling at her friends’ surprise. “I was wondering where you guys went and…yeah. I’ll look for OX now.”
The child promptly left and started looking for the hellbull ; however, the first person she walked into in the corridor was Lordi.
“Have you been talking with the slaves again, kid?” he asked her right away.
“Yes”, Lune admitted, “and I think they kinda like me, but they were too busy to really pay that much attention to me. Do you know where OX is?”
“Of course I do : this is my castle and my dimension, remember? He’s in his room. Over here. Now, about the -”
“Thanks, boss!” the child said joyfully as she ran to the end of the corridor and disappeared.
“Hey! I wasn’t finished! Come back here!” Lordi shouted.
Obviously, he received no reply.
“Kids…” he sighed.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:18 am

Hisha wrote:“For someone who waited in a sarcophagus for several hundred years, you have no patience”, the former priest pointed out.
“These four hundred years in the dark are the exact reason why I hate waiting”, the mummy mumbled as one more bullet was extracted from his body.

Excellent! Can I jump on Amen while he's still laid down? :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 am

Jump or jump? xD
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Both? XD
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 pm

I'll steal one of his guitars while you distract him :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hisha on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Ok! Try to steal some food and clothes too, you'll have time to... :mrgreen:
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm on it! :mrgreen:
And on the next chapter too! :D
Hisha

Postby Hisha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 am

Chapter 20

Once all the monsters who got shot had been taken care of, Lune and Lucas decided to help the slaves set the table.
“Your name’s Lucas, right?” she asked him while putting all the glasses and mugs in place.
“Yeah”, the teenager replied while doing the same thing on the opposite side of the long table. “My mother was half-French so she gave me a French name… But no-one at school ever pronounces it right.”
“My mum was half-French. And she called me Lune.”
“Very fitting for a werewolf”, Lucas commented.
“Anne.”
“What?”
“It was mum’s name”, the little girl explained.
“How do kn… Wait a minute…”
“She told me she had a son before being kidnapped… I think she said his name was Lucas. So…”
“We’re brother and sister?” the young man deduced.
“Yes”, Lune confirmed.
“Let me get this straight : first I find out I have weird powers then get kidnapped because of it ; a little girl and a bunch of monsters free me, I suddenly become the apprentice of a dead witch, and finally the little girl turns out to be my younger sister because my mother who disappeared when I was six had another child?”
The werewolf nodded and her newfound brother froze in place.
“Just… what the hell”, Lucas whispered, stupefied.
Meanwhile, Lune was smiling her brightest smile.
“I never thought I’d ever get to meet you! I’ve never been the little sister before!”
“What happened to my – I mean, our mother?” the teenager questioned. “First you say she was killed, then you said she kidnapped…”
“The Pack kidnapped her and a few others”, Lune explained.
“What pack?”
“The European one.”
“… I mean, pack of what?” Lucas continued. “I’m totally new to your world, so could you explain things better please?”
“I’m talking about the werewolf pack”, his sister clarified. “…So the humans of the outside world really don’t know about monsters?”
“They’re only legends to us. You see... until recently I thought humans were the only monsters.”
“The werewolves of the Pack are no better”, Lune stated. “They say they wanted to avenge their comrades taken by the humans or something, but they just wanted slaves to work and make babies.”
“Holy shit... And all these years I thought she had abandoned us…”
As the two siblings finished setting the table, their discussion was interrupted by the arrival of the Monster Squad in the room.
The night was devoted to the celebration of the monsters’ victory and therefore Lune and Lucas didn’t have any time to discuss their mother’s fate any further. Especially after the younger announced they were related and the adults collectively decided to have even more beer and whiskey brought to the table so they could make a toast to the reunited siblings.

The morning after, Awa took Lucas with her and left ; Lune barely had time to talk to him even though she did get to say goodbye. As she was also going to leave the castle for who knew how long, an idea popped into her head. Maybe Lordi could offer her another little service if she asked nicely and promised to work extra hard?
However, when the child entered the room where the castle’s main entrance was while looking for him, she found the monsterman in a discussion with one of the slaves, the young woman who wanted to leave. Two other humans stood behind her, nodding whenever she said something.
“…And therefore we ask – no, we demand – the right to be able to leave this castle whenever we want to”, the young woman said, looking the lord straight in his glowing red eyes.
“Why don’t you do so and stop wasting my time then?” he snapped. “The door isn’t locked. You just don’t have the guts to open it.”
“Is that a challenge?” she asked, her hands on her hips.
“Take it as you wish.”
The young slave took a glance at the door behind her then faced Lordi again and asked :
“It’ll be like playing MapCrunch IRL, right?”
“Yeah”, the monsterman replied, not having the slightest clue what she was talking about.
The young woman turned around, opened the door and grabbed her two friends so they could cross the threshold together, never to be seen again.
“Amen will be disappointed”, Lordi commented while the door closed itself.
After a brief pause, he walked towards Lune and said :
“Hello kid. I hope you’re ready to leave, ‘cause Kita wanted to see you again.”
“He won’t try to make me go into the water this time?” the child asked.
“Nope.”
“Good. Anyway… Is there a way I could travel a little bit without your help? I’d like to visit my brother whenever I want.”
“There might be a way, but it won’t be free.”
“Why was I sure you’d say something like that?”
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 am

Yeah Lune has a brother! And please give a woman to Amen so he won't be dissapointed :P
Miss-Elodia

Postby Hisha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 pm

That would probably end badly. A true heartbreaking story.
Hisha

Postby Miss-Elodia » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Hisha plays in the field of tragedy? Why not... :)
Miss-Elodia

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic