Monsterboard

The Lordi Nightmare

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Lordi Nightmare

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:12 am

This Fanfiction is based on my second concert Lordi in 2013.
Hoping that you'll like.
:)

December 11, 2013
Saint Etienne, France

Mathias has lived one of the most memorable nights of his life. He saw Lordi in concert, for the second time. For his birthday, his parents made a surprise to him and offered him a ticket to go see Lordi. An unexpected gift. The evening went very well and the concert was great. At the door of the hall, people begin to disperse to go home, and Mathias starts walking down the main street. It's winter, it's after midnight, and a fierce cold settled in the streets. Mathias protects himself from the cold as he can with his big jacket and gloves, but he still cold. But he thinks back to the concert and the Lordi monsters. They were all amazing, especially Hella, the Scarbie, which she is the favorite member of the young man. While walking, Mathias realizes that he is alone in the high street. Everything is empty and silent. A cold breeze touches his neck and the wind sounds almost like the growl of a monster. Mathias turned to see behind him, but sees nothing. He decided to ignore it and continue walking.
As his town is too far to go, Mathias decided to spend the night at the hotel before leaving the next day. He rented a room in a small hotel in the commercial area, near the concert hall. When Mathias arrives in front of the hotel and wrote the password to enter, the snow begins to fall from the dark sky and an icy wind suddenly rises. Curiously, Mathias feels observed and less and less safe on the outside, and after being entering the hotel, he closes the door behind him and watch outside a last time.
He arrives at the reception. The heat from the radiator is very nice and warms the room. Mathias takes off his hood and walks towards the office of the night watchman to retrieve the room key.
(Guardian): "Name and Number please."
(Mathias): "Mathias Poupinais. Room 52."
The man checks the list of rooms reserved in his notebook and sees that name. Everything seems correct. He gives the key to Mathias, and the young man goes to the hallway where the elevators are.
Soon after, Mathias out of the elevator and starts walking down the hall to find his room. Fatigue is felt and he rubs his eyes to stay awake. While walking, Mathias hums a song of Lordi he heard during the concert, but not too strong, not to wake the other guests of the hotel. But while walking, Mathias hears the sinister laugh of a woman, like an echo, just behind him. He turns, but there is no one. Strange. Then he saw a girl, aged about 10 years, walking in the corridor. She wears a white nightgown down to her ankles. In her hands she holds a damaged doll with eyes gouged out. The girl stopped and turned to Mathias, with an expressionless look. The young man is intrigued.
(Mathias): "Excuse me but ..... It's you who laughed at the moment?"
The girl did not respond and continues to watch Mathias. Then, without a word, she began to run towards the end of the corridor. Mathias is increasingly perplexed.
(Mathias): "Hey! Wait! I don't want to hurt you!"
The young man tried to follow her, but when he arrives at the corner of the corridor, the little girl disappeared without a trace. It's impossible. The corridor ends in a stalemate. But then, where is she? He scratches his head and looks around, but he sees her nowhere. Mathias eventually shrugged and returned towards his room, casting a last glance behind him, just in case.
Later, Mathias is in his hotel room and begins to prepare to go to sleep. Outside, the snow continues to fall and the wind is strong. For some odd reason, Mathias can not help thinking about the mysterious disappearance of the girl in the hallway. As he packs his things, he saw something from the corner of the eye. He turns, looks out the window and he saw five humanoid forms on the parking lot of the hotel. The night is dark and Mathias fails to distinguish their faces, only their bright red eyes that looking at him. Seeing this, Mathias felt a shiver down his spine and rubbed his eyes, and when he looks again, the five shadows are gone and the car park is empty. Mathias sighs and rubs the head.
(Mathias): "My poor Mathias, you're really tired."
He said this as if to reassure himself and draws the curtain on the window. Then he feels something sharpness in the neck. "Ouch," Mathias moaned. He rubs his neck and felt something, and gently removed. He looks in his hand and sees that it's a black fly with a green abdomen that comes from biting him in the neck. The insect wriggles again. Mathias was a little surprised. Since when the flies sting? Then he heard a muffled buzzing behind the curtain of the window. What is it? Mathias advances and draws the curtain. Hundreds of black and green flies are stuck against the window and seem to want to come into the room. They are so numerous that they cover the entire window. Mathias is stunned. How can flies survive with the cold outside, and why this behavior? Suddenly, flies start to go away into the night. Mathias watch them go away, still puzzled.
Before going to bed, and to change the ideas, Mathias takes a shower in the bathroom of the hotel room. The evening becomes increasingly strange for the young metalhead, but he decided to think about something else. He lets the hot water to run over his head and body. As it’s pleasant and relaxing. Suddenly the shower head stops. Mathias opens his eyes and wonders what happens again. He hits several times on the shower head, but it no longer works. He wants to look more closely, and the shower head spits a sand casting on the face of Mathias. The young man, blinded, coughing heavily and was half suffocated. The sand stings his eyes and throat. Mathias takes a sip of water in the sink and cleans the eyes to remove sand. It's really painful, but curiously, the shower stopped itself and no longer spits sand. For Mathias, this time for sure, something strange is happening here.
(Mathias): "But what is this shit?"
Soon after, while he finished dressing, the lights in the bathroom turn out by themselves and the room was plunged into total darkness. Mathias sees nothing and seeks the switch, without being able to find it. While searching, he suddenly feels the sand under his feet. Still sand. Then he felt a warm breath on his face, and a terrible smell of rotting meat. What is this putrid breath? The light suddenly back on, and a monstrous creature roared to the face of Mathias. The boy screamed and fell backward. He rubs his head and looks at him, horrified: a mummified creature stands before him. Rotten skin, bald head, face monstrous and deformed. Body covered with bandages and a golden armor, like a pharaoh. Mathias can not believe it, it's Amen, the guitarist of Lordi.
(Mathias): "Amen?"
The monster growls and wants to catch Mathias. The young man is quicker and manages to avoid the mummy and escape from the bathroom. Mathias closes the door behind him and locks it with a chair. Roars are heard behind the door. The monster is trying to get out and hits violently behind the door. One of arms of Amen through the door, just inches from the face of Mathias.
Mathias decides to run away from the hotel room and began to run down the hall as fast as he can. But the low hum is heard again. A swarm of black and green flies appeared at the turn of the corridor and rushes towards Mathias. The young metalhead jumps to the ground and waits for the swarm passes over him. The swarm of flies began to turn in circles and merge into one body. Mathias looks at this phenomenon with horror and amazement. The swarm of flies turns into humanoid monster, with an insect face, long gray hair and a dark outfit, as a pastor. It's Mana. Mathias gets up and starts running toward the elevators. Mana growls of anger and begins spitting another swarm of flies through the mouth. Mathias continues to run with the swarm that goes to him, and begins to gain ground. Mathias arrives and jumps in the first lift it finds, and frantically pressed a button to close the doors. Meanwhile, the swarm continues to coming towards him at speed. The elevator doors begin to close, gently.
(Mathias): "Come on! Come on!"
Fortunately, the doors close, when the swarm was about to come to attack. The elevator starts to descend slowly and Mathias sits a few moments to catch his breath and his wits. Two members of Lordi just try to attack him. But why? And how can they have all these powers? Mathias began to realize that they may be real monsters, as surprising as it sounds.
The calm and silence seem to come back, but in general it's a bad sign. Suddenly, the elevator stops abruptly, as if he had been arrested by something underneath.
(Mathias): "Oh no, what else?"
Mathias listens attentively and hears strange noises under the elevator. The floor began to vibrate and a monstrous arm pierces the floor, right in front of Mathias. The young man back off while a second arm manages to break through the floor. A mighty roar is heard under the elevator. The elevator doors open and Mathias jumped outside, avoiding the two arms of the creature. Mathias looks back and sees the monster out of the hole. A colossal minotaur with a skull-shaped face, and gray horns on his head and dressed in a black cloak with chains and fur. Ox, the bassist of Lordi. The monster growls angrily and is about to catch Mathias. The young metalhead suddenly has an idea and presses all the buttons of the elevator at the same time. The doors to close before the Minotaur, and he finds himself locked up. With all buttons activated in same time, the elevator is out of adjustment and will take some time to return to normal.
In the hallway, Mathias begins to knock at the doors of the rooms to ask for help to people, but curiously, no one answers. Mathias decides to go to see the night watchman at the reception. When he arrived at the reception, everything is ransacked. The walls and floor are covered with blood, and the night watchman has disappeared without a trace. His desk and his chair are bloodstained. What horror. Mathias is really afraid and felt his heart pounding in his chest. He decides to run away from the hotel, but he realizes that the iron curtains were closed on the doors. Unable to get out, he is trapped.
Mathias back into the hallway to try to find a way out, but the girl appears again before him, and smiled. Mathias stops and tries to stay calm.
(Mathias): "Who are you and what do want from me? Leave me alone!"
(Girl): "He is here. He's coming."
Who is this "he?" The girl pointing her finger towards the end of the corridor and Mathias turns to see what she shows. Down the hall, the lights begin to go off by themselves and darkness is approaching more and more. A growl echoing in the hallway and another monster comes out of the darkness. A horny and terrifying face, long hair and a black beard, red eyes. An evil armor adorned with spikes, clawed hands and giant boots on the feet. The black cape of the monster seems to constituted of darkness that spreads around him. Mathias opens big eyes. This is the Monsterman, Mr. Lordi. The monster pushes another roar and pointing his finger towards Mathias.
Mathias begins to run as fast as he can in the hallway, while Mr. Lordi walks slowly, and darkness continues to spread around him, like a creepy creature. Mr. Lordi stomps violently on the ground, and the whole building began to shake. Mathias continues to run, trying to keep the balance, but it's very difficult. He can hear the grunts of Mr. Lordi behind him.
Down the hall, Mathias finds an emergency exit. What luck! Mathias regained hope and rushes to the door. But when he opens it, a dark vortex appears in front of him. Mathias has no time to react as another monster emerges from the vortex and grabbed him to the throat. The young man screams in terror and tried to struggle, but it's useless.
The monster that has seized him is a girl, with long curly blond hair, but a cracked and distorted face. She has joints at the elbows and knees, like a giant zombie doll. Mathias recognizes her. It's Hella, his favorite member of the band Lordi.
(Mathias): "HELLA!!!"
(Hella): "Now Mathias, come to play with me ...... For ever."
She attracts Mathias in the vortex, and the young man pushes a last howl of terror before disappearing. The vortex disappears and the door closes by itself. The peace and quiet come back immediately after in the building.
In the months that followed, the police found no trace of Mathias. The other hotel guests were interviewed, and say they have heard nothing unusual. The night watchman has no memory of that night and was convinced that he had saw no young man named Mathias that night. Even stranger: the police checked in the book, but the name of Mathias was not written on the room number 52, as if it had never been written. In Room 52, police have found no clothing or suitcase belonging to the young man.
The investigation was quickly classified in the cases "unresolved." And nobody never saw Mathias again, or knew what he had become, However, some witnesses claim to have seen him, in several places in France, always at night, wandering, and wearing a black jacket with the hood up over his head, and bright red eyes.

THE END
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Re: The Monsterican Nightmare

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 am

I dont know if I've seen you on the board before. So welcome to MB :) this was interesting did they turn him into a monster? Wanna see this develop more :)
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 am

Shadow Hound wrote:I dont know if I've seen you on the board before. So welcome to MB :) this was interesting did they turn him into a monster? Wanna see this develop more :)
-Amari the Hellhound

Hi Amari :)
I'm fan of Lordi since 2009, but I was not register on this forum before today (because usually I do not like the forums, but I made an exception for this one).
Thank you for the welcome, and glad you like my story :) . To answer your question, no there will be no development for this short story, by cons, I plan to publish my own Lordi trilogy "The Monsterican Connection Trilogy."
You could take a look and tell me what do you think.
Thank you again. :D
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 am

Ooooo im curious now cant wait to see. I have my own series up called monster tamers. Its probably not as good as this but eh I try :) cant wait to see what else you got in store ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 am

Well, I will take a look of your story, It seems really great :D
Ghostrider93

Return to Lordi fanfic