Monsterboard

The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:35 am

My own trilogy Lordi, I started writing in 2013. This trilogy is a fanfiction based on the monsters of Lordi and me, but I put the monsters in the front (especially Hella), they are the stars. Hoping that you'll like. :)

This is the first story in the trilogy: "Get the Monsterican Connection"

Summary: While she is alone and has not goal in her life, Hella, a living doll, decides to find her one true love to have someone with her for eternity. For this, she conclude a pact with the lord of monsters, Mr. Lordi, who agrees to help her find what she seeks, if she agrees to help him gather allies for a very important mission that concern the fate of the world: there are one hundred years, Mr. Lordi has defeated Nox, a powerful demon, and thought he had killed him in a terrible fight. But lately, terrible things happened in Lapland, and Mr. Lordi knows that his old enemy is back to finish what he began, but this time, in discovering the plan of the demon, he also knows that the entire world is in danger. What is the plan of Nox? Mr. Lordi will reach there to unite with his allies? Hella will she find love one day?

1. Get the Monsterican Connection

Prologue: Scartic Circle Gathering

100 years earlier....
Lapland, 1914
It is a day like any other in the icy lands of Lapland. This is the season of winter, and the temperature is very lower. Some creatures are able to survive in this hell of ice, and among these creatures, there are a particularly one: A humanoid monster walks on his territory, in large frozen plains. Tall, Strong, with a pale and horned face, long hair and a black beard, blood red eyes and sharp teeth. He wears a large metal armor, with three spikes on each shoulder, a large black cloak with a strange symbol on it, of metal boots, and claws at your fingertips. His name is Mr. Lordi, and he's the lord of Lapland, the leader of all the monsters. Mr. Lordi reigns on Lapland since the 11th century, when her father has give him his place before dying. Mr. Lordi is a monsterman, creature half monster half demon, with very strong powers. Mr. Lordi looks at the starry sky, which has a strange reddish appearance. He knew that this kind of phenomenon could mean a threat or nothing, but he remained cautious. He had known the old wars between the monsters and demons, when he was still a child, and did not want to relive that during his reign. But fate may decide otherwise.
Mr. Lordi walks silently in the snow. He leaves big footprints behind him at every footstep. The monsterman loves solitude and calm, but he hopes to one day find someone who will love him for what he is. Then Mr. Lordi suddenly stops and sniffs the air. He felt a strange smell, and threatening. Three humanoids creatures, wearing armors and helmets hiding their faces appear from behind a rock and stop in front of him.
(Demon): "Hi dude, you have a minute to spare? Because, it’s the last of your life!"
The three creatures take up weapons and encircle Mr. Lordi. The Monsterman is not impressed and growls angrily. He shows a double-bladed ax in his hand, and leapt into the air with great force. The three demons are stunned. Mr. Lordi turns on itself at full speed and beheads the three demons in one fell swoop. The blood squirted on the white snow. That was easy. Mr. Lordi puts his ax on his belt and is ready to go, but suddenly another voice, more sinister is heard behind him a few meters.
(Nox): "Congratulations. Impressive. It didn't take you long to kill my soldiers. Like what, you should be wary of appearances.”
Mr. Lordi turns and sees a strange humanoid, which stands right in front of him, dressed in armor and whose face is hidden by a hood. Mr. Lordi is wary, it smells something fishy in this creature. He prefers to ignore him and continue on his way. But the creature teleports himself in front of Mr. Lordi, for block his path.
(Nox): "Look at me for example. Despite my small size, I suffer from a terrible hunger that pushes me to devour the vital energy in all things. And then, I find a source of energy an incredible power, enough to satisfy my hunger for eternity. But enough talk! It's time to tell me how you have this mighty power."
(Mr. Lordi): "Walk away, Demon, or you shall taste to the wrath of Mr. Lordi."
(Nox): "Mr. Lordi? What a strange name. In the legends, the only creature bearing this name is ...."
Suddenly, the look of Nox changed and he turned to Mr. Lordi, looking at him with amazement.
(Nox): "No! It’s impossible! He is supposed to be dead for centuries!"
The look of Nox becomes dark, and Mr. Lordi senses danger coming and starts to be ready. Nox points his finger to Mr. Lordi, like to threaten him.
(Nox): "Show me your true nature, monster. Don't provoke me, or I'll crush you like a bug!"
A strange sword appeared in the hand of Nox, like magic, and sends a powerful energy beam on Mr. Lordi, but the monsterman dodges the attack in leaping over. The demon tries to attack again, but Mr. Lordi strikes him with all his strength in the chest, and Nox is propelled against a rock. Nox rises up with pain, but not defeated. The demon decides to use another weapon: he crossed his arms out and managed to stop time. Mr. Lordi is immobilized and can not move. Nox sneers and leapt to Mr. Lordi with his sword, believing that he is helpless. But monsterman focuses his power and managed to parry the attack with his ax. Nox is stunned.
(Nox): "Huh? He resists to my time manipulation?"
Mr. Lordi roars of anger and spreads its monster wings. Then, it sends a powerful jet flames which envelopes Nox and propels him back. The demon screams in pain and disappears in the smoke. Mr. Lordi keeps his quiet and looks ahead. There are still a bunch of snow and a few shreds of skin. It's all that it stays of Nox. Mr. Lordi believes he defeated his enemy and decides to return to his domain. A few minutes later, when Mr. Lordi is go and that calm seems to have returned, a burned hand emerges from the pile of snow and Nox crawls in moaning in pain. His face was completely burned, like most of his body. Despite his defeat and intolerable pain, the demon begins to giggle and smiled. His eyes are filled with a very dark madness.
(Nox): "It was him! It was the lord of monsters! The most powerful source of energy in the world! You've may win this time Mr. Lordi, but when I will find what I was looking for, even you will not be able to do anything against me!"
The demon starts to laugh like a psychopath. His dark laugh sounds like an echo in the frozen plains of Lapland.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Re: The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

First real chapter, with the appearance of the main monster of the story: Hella.
Chapter 1: Schizo Doll

It is says a lot of strange legends about Lapland, but none is as impressive and legendary as the legend of the Monsterican Connection. And here's how it happened:
Lapland, northland, remote, hostile and mysterious, covered with several meters of snow and ice. A cold hell. The boreal auroras are beautiful, but these beautiful landscapes hide a cruel and deadly reality. And yet, despite the bitter cold, deadly storms and scarce food, one kind of creatures manages to survive in this hostile land: the monsters. Terrifying, powerful and cruels, the monsters dominate Lapland since always, a place where the man does not live. Almost.
In the depths of a pine forest, hidden by rocks, a rusty metal door. This door is in fact the input of an underground laboratory. The installation is quite large but very sinister. The ceiling lamps emit only a faint light, several metal tables are scattered with surgical instruments stored above, which are more like objects of torture with dried blood on some. The walls and floor are in metal rusty and ugly. On a wooden shelf, jars of formalin are stored, containing the eyes, brain and other human or animal members. A bald man with a bad face and wearing a coat of scientist goes out of a room, smoking a cigarette and goes to a wooden desk in the background of the laboratory. The man sits behind his desk and takes a folder named: the Scarbie Project, a horrible experience to manufacture dolls human scale, with rubber and human flesh. Ruiz can be regarded as a mad scientist. Beside the desk, on a wall, are hang posters about the missing women. All faces were scratched with a felt, meaning that they are dead, a notable exception Record No. 13, which is a beautiful 29 year old woman, blonde, from Finland). While reading his paper, the man takes a tape recorder on the desk and began recording his words.
(Ruiz): "Doctor Ruiz. October 17, 2014. Project Scarbie, experiment # 13. For several years I've been here, I always feel like before. I tested my project on 12 human women that I had kidnapped and none survived. By cons, the number 13 is stronger and managed to survive the operation. She's very different of the others, she seems harder, stronger. Today I begin the final phase of my project: to give life to my creation. I have a name for her: Hella. I think it's a name that suits her well. "
The man turned off his tape recorder and go into the next room, a little larger. At the center of the room, amid the metal tables, chemical equipment or surgical instruments hanging from the ceiling by rusty chains, there is a large metal stretcher, covered with a white sheet. Ruiz puts his gloves and approached the stretcher and pulls the sheet. Lying, lifeless on the stretcher, a doll of human size, with a skin as a mixture with rubber and human skin. We can see that this is a doll because she has visible joints on the elbows and knees. Her face is strange, cracked, with bicolored eyes. She has long blond curly hair. The doll is dressed in a strange way: metal bracelets around the wrists, a metallic tank top, dark and gray, like a little armor, a pink and black shorts, and also pink and black boots. Ruiz approached his creature and gently stroked her hair.
(Ruiz): "Soon, you will live and you will be mine."
Suddenly, thunder is heard outside. Ruiz smiled at that, because that is what he expected. He knew that a storm would take place today and it is absolutely necessary for the success of the operation. Ruiz branch two electrodes in the neck of Hella, and connects to a machine connected to the cables of a lightning rod on the roof of the laboratory. Ruiz activates the machine with a lever and waits, with a smile and eyes bulging like a psychopath. A few seconds later, a lightning strikes violently the lightning rod and the lightning enters the machine by the cables, and began to enter the body of the doll, who has began to have convulsions. The power is really impressive and several jars explode into pieces due to the shock wave produced by lightning. When the power is sufficient, Ruiz stops the machine and approaches to see the result. He waits a few minutes, with hope, but the Scarbie still does not move and remains motionless, with the blank stare without expression. The scientist loses hope and growls of anger, before throwing her documents on the ground. He resumed his composure and turned to one of the offices of the room to read his documents, and see if he has made a mistake somewhere. He turns his back to the stretcher and can not see what is happening behind him.
Few moments after reading documents, Ruiz gets up from his chair, but when he turns, he is amazed: the stretcher is empty. Where is the doll? Ruiz feels shivers down his neck and his back and starts to look around the room to see if she is here, but there is nothing.
(Ruiz): "Where .... Where is she?"
While that he search in the room, he heard a strange music that comes from the next room. He goes to see what happens. When he entered, he found a small music box, which emits a sweet melody and sinister. Ruiz does not remember he has put an object like this on his desk. Suddenly, he felt a breath of air on his neck and a presence behind him. He turns, and did not have time to react he is hit to the head with an iron bar and falls to the ground, stunned.
When he wakes up, Ruiz is tied to the stretcher with the cables of the machine. He still suffers from his head injury. He tries to break free as he can, but the knots are very strong.
(Hella): it is useless to try to free you. "
Ruiz looks up and sees Hella, which is standing in front of him, holding the bloody iron bar she used to knock him out. She is really alive, with a dark and evil look to the scientific. In her other hand she holds the paper of the Scarbie Project that she seems to have read.
(Hella): "I know what you did to me and all these women. You have killed them without pity, and you turn me into a monster."
(Ruiz): "Hella, listen me....."
Under the influence of anger, Hella hits Ruiz to the face and prevents him to finish his sentence. She will not be fooled by his words.
(Hella): "You have destroyed my life, and now it's your turn!"
The Scarbie start looking torture instruments and watches them all one by one, as if to make a choice. Ruiz guesses with horror what she wants to do, and begins to struggle on the stretcher, but the cables resist. Hella picks up a sort of butcher knife and looks it with interest, and then she turns to Ruiz, licking the knife with her tongue, and a terrifying look. Ruiz began to tremble with fear. While walking toward her victim, Hella mumbles the melody of the music box. Then she climbs onto the stretcher and is placed above of Ruiz. While stroking the face of Ruiz, Hella sings something sinister.
(Hella):"I am just a little doll, I live here in your yard
You daughter used to play with me, now your dogs chew up my arms
Sometimes I feel fucked up in the head
That´s when I want to see all children dead...."
Ruiz does not understand the meaning of this song, and Hella seems to be in a trance when she sings. Then she violently pushes the knife in the right arm and the left arm of the scientist, who screams in pain. The blood begins to flow on the ground. Hella seems to relish the suffering of her creator. Then, with a fit of anger, she pushes the blade into the chest of Ruiz. Blood spurts and splashes the beautiful face of Hella. Ruiz moaned in pain, spitting blood from his mouth and starts dying slowly. Hella decides to finish him by cutting his throat violently, mercilessly. Blood spurting more and Ruiz died, suffocated by his own blood. Hella looses the bloody knife that falls on the ground and rises above the body of her creator. Then she gives free rein to her anger and hatred, uttering a cry of anger.
A little later, she is fetching fuel in the reserve, and sprinkles the ground, the walls of the laboratory and the body of Ruiz. Then she strikes a wooden match and takes one last look at the body of Ruiz.
(Hella): "Go to hell, son of a bitch!"
She throws the wooden match and the fire is starts in only one second. Ruiz's body and all his research is beginning to be burned by the flames. Hella observes it for a while and decided to go, taking with her, the little music box. Hella goes out of the laboratory, without looking back, while behind her, all the evidence of her disappearance burn with the body of the man who destroyed her life.

TO BE CONTINUED
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:15 pm

First appearance of Mr. Lordi

Chapter 2: Cyberundertaker

After destroying the lab of Ruiz by flames, Hella fled alone in the frozen plains of Lapland, without knowing where she is going. The Scarbie no longer feels the cold and walks straight ahead, in deep snow, leaving small traces behind her. She has taken anything with her, except the knife that she used to kill Ruiz, and also a small music box. Hella walks through the pine forest, and looks around her. Strange noises are heard at every moment. What creatures inhabit these woods? Hella wants rather not to know and finally goes out of the pine forest, but to advance in a vast plain snow uncovered. Despite the sun in the afternoon, the snow does not melt and the temperatures are very low. Towards the end of the day, the Northern Lights begin to appear in the sky and put a little beauty in this landscape too sinister. Hella decided to find shelter for the night. She did not eat the day but is not hungry, moreover, is what a Scarbie can eat? In the snow, she finds a dead reindeer, half eaten. The animal appears to be dead for several hours. Saw the wounds on the body, he was killed by something powerful and dangerous. Hella leaves the body of the reindeer and begins to look around her to find shelter somewhere. After a few hours of research in the snowy plains, she found a small dry cave, under large rocks. She will not find better and the night begins to fall rapidly in the region.
Before nightfall, Hella decided to light a fire in the cave. She picks up the little wood and puts it in a pile at the bottom of the cave, then she rubs two stones against each other to produce sparks and ignite the fire. She feels a bit like a prehistoric woman in her cave. After lighting the fire, she sits close to the flames and look outside, a blizzard beginning and visibility is almost zero. Fortunately, Hella is well protected in her cave, and failing to get to sleep, she looks flames, thoughtfully.
(Hella): "What is my purpose now? What is my purpose in life? I became a monster, but my mechanical heart has feelings. I do not want to be alone for the rest of my life."
She sees her reflection in the flames, and began to lose hope. She thinks in her mind: How someone could love a monster like me? I became ugly and monstrous. Hella sheds a tear, but suddenly, a flame takes the shape of a heart and another takes the form of a human head as a kind of coded message for the Scarbie. But by what miracle is this possible? The heart and the human head seems to be unites in one. When the flames return to normal, Hella includes the message: she could find love, and it's surely a human. Someone who would be able to love her for what she is, and she could love him in return. Hella puts her hand against her heart and feels the hope that comes back. She takes a big decision: tomorrow morning, she will leave in search of her future love, regardless the country or he is on the earth, she will find him. But in her heart and mind, Hella feels that if she wants to find this man it's not only for love, but also something important and mystical thing, which concern the end of the world, an ancient war, or something like that. Heart full of hope, Hella decides to sleep near the fire, and wait until daybreak. She's lying close to the fire, and gently closes her eyes, rocked by the wind of the storm. While Hella is asleep, a tall figure with long hair, wearing a black cape, and with gleaming red eyes in the night, observes from outside the cave and goes in the blizzard.
The next morning, Hella is awakened by the rays of the sun on her face. The Scarbie rubs his eyes and slowly rises. She extinguished the fire and goes out of the cave. The storm is subsided and a cool breeze rises gently. Hella slept well, yet she feels that she was not alone in her sleep, as if someone had watched her while she slept.
But she does not forget her main objective and begins to walk in the snow. Later, behind a rock, she hears a strange noise, like the blood that flows and flesh torn. When she approached to see what it is, she sees a strange creature, wrapped in a black cloak with hood, as a kind of ghost, and that sucks the blood of a dead reindeer.
The creature looks up at Hella and growls of anger at her sight. The face of the creature is almost hidden by his hood, but the Scarbie can see his gray skin and rotten, its gleaming yellow eyes and his mouth dripping blood. The hands of the monster are also rotted like his face and with long hooked and sharp claws. The monster abandons his prey and begins to float like a ghost, to the Scarbie. Hella takes her knife and stands ready.
(Hella): "I'm not afraid of you! You will not drink my blood! Come on, I waits you!"
The creature has a grunt from beyond the grave, and moves slowly towards Hella. She is ready to strike, but suddenly a shadow appeared before the ghost and throws him against a rock, with superhuman strength. Hella is stunned. The dark figure with red eyes, grabs the ghost by the throat and disintegrate him just by touching. The vampiric ghost disappeared into dust, and the humanoid monster turns to Hella. She can see his horned and terrifying face, his long black hair floating in the wind, his black cape, and his terrifying armor with spikes. It must be the lord of all monsters and be very powerful, Hella thinks. But in case, she still holding her knife in hand and wary, but the monster does not seem to want to fight against it, and beckoned him to lower her weapon.
(Mr. Lordi): "Calm down, I'm not here to fight you, Hella."
(Hella): "How know you my name, and who are you?"
(Mr. Lordi): "My name is Mr. Lordi, and I am the lord of Lapland. I was born in the 11th century, during the great war of Lapland that pitted the northern trolls to the southern demons. I was born of the rape of a male demon on a female troll, and I gained the powers of the two creatures. With my ferocity and my powers, I killed all the demons and trolls in a big carnage, and I also killed the demon leader. After, I was left alone, without family, lost in this hell of ice and nourishing me of what I could to survive and sleeping in caves to not freeze to death during snow storms. It is at the age of my 9 years that I met my guardian animals, and they took me under their protection. During centuries, I grew up and trained myself to control my powers, and I became the new lord of Lapland. I felt your presence as soon as you walked in my territory, but I also felt that you were not hostile, and you are here for a specific purpose. "
Incredible, how could he know so much about her, just by looking? He must have some sort of clairvoyance.
(Hella): "I am here to find my one true love. I do not want to live alone all my life, and I know that there is someone in this world who can love me. I feel it in the deep of my heart."
(Mr. Lordi): "You are courageous and hopeful Hella, and what you say is true, I feel it. But unfortunately, I fear that your love does not last long with the events that are to come. "
(Hella): "Explain you."
(Mr. Lordi): "There are over a hundred years, I defeated a demon named Nox. I thought I had killed him, but he survived to his injuries. Since short time, more and more things begin to die in Lapland. The pine forests become petrified, more and more creatures die mysteriously and chaos seems to reign everywhere. I know it's him, Nox is still alive, and he wants revenge on the affront that I made him suffer."
(Hella): "All this for revenge?"
(Mr. Lordi): "No, there is something else: Nox steals the vital energy of all living beings, and he uses it to become more powerful every day. I also discovered that he has an artifact: the ancestral cube."
(Hella):"The ancestral cube? What is it?"
(Mr. Lordi): "It is an ancient object that was created by an extinct people for centuries, the precursors. This object is able to swallow and retain massive amounts of energy and the legend says that thanks to the energy that feeds it, you can travel in the past. "
(Hella): "But why Nox would be travel back in time?"
(Mr. Lordi): "In the 11th century, when I was still a child, a terrible war took place between the monsters and demons. We won the war and banished the demons. I think Nox wants back into the past to change the course of history, and to ensure that the demons win the war. If he succeeds, it will be chaos for eternity.”
(Hella): "There must be a way to stop him. You could once again defeat Nox."
(Mr. Lordi): "I thought about it, but with the ancestral cube, its power increased and his army is becoming more powerful and I can not cope alone this time, I need to find allies to win this fight. And there is a way to defeat Nox: The Monsterican Connection."
Hella does not know what it is, but she thinks that it's about the love.
(Mr. Lordi): "The Monsterican Connection is a strange bond created by the dragons at the beginning of time. This link allows the love between a human and a monster, like two beings of the same species. The legend says also that this power can defeat all the creatures of darkness, even the more powerful. Tell me Hella, what do you feel when you touch your heart and you think to this mysterious link? "
The Scarbie puts her hand against her heart and feels strange but pleasant warmth she had never felt before. She describes her feelings to Mr. Lordi, and he smiled at that.
(Mr. Lordi): "No doubt, you have the Monsterican link in you. And somewhere in the human world, a man has also this power asleep in him."
(Hella): "I absolutely want to find him."
(Mr. Lordi): "I propose you an alliance: join my brotherhood and help me to find allies for the war, and I will help you to find your love."
(Hella): "If I can make my connection with this man, we can love and hope to defeat Nox. I'll help you with pleasure."
Mr. Lordi smiles and welcomes Hella in his brotherhood of Lordi. But the sky becomes redder and lightning appeared in the sky.
(Mr. Lordi): "We must going now in search of new allies. The elements begin to be unleashed. Let's go."
(Hella): "I'm ready."
Mr. Lordi loves the courage and determination of Hella. With its powers of Monsterman, he opens a vortex in front of him. He reaches out to Hella for she comes with him. Hella has never used this type of transport, but she has trust to Mr. Lordi, who wants to save his world and that of humans. She takes his hand and entered with him into the vortex.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:43 am

Im gonna be flat honest I dont care too much for Hella. She has a tragic backstory but thats about it. But this story may change that with some time who knows. Anyway, I do hope she finds what shes looking for and more :) hope to see this develop soon^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:56 am

Hella is my favorite member of Lordi. I love her so much. :)
But glad that you liked the first chapters, and hope you will like the next.
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:01 am

New chapter, and the first appearance of Amen

Chapter 3: Amen's Lament to Ra

Mr. Lordi and Hella travel through the vortex to the speed of light. The Scarbie is stunned by this means of transport. Mr. Lordi remains calm because he is used to move like that. But where do they go? Hella thinks. She was really surprised to see Mr. Lordi, but at the same time, she has always been convinced that somehow, lived of supernatural creatures. Hella always believed his things there, and they are real. In her heart, she always feels the Monsterican Connection awaked in her.
For several minutes they move and they get nowhere. Hella wondered whether Mr. Lordi knows where it goes. And finally, both arrive at another location. Hella looks around her. She is no longer in the frozen lands of Lapland, but in a desert like the Sahara. The heat is stifling the wind swept sand and flew in all directions. Hella had never seen this kind of place. She took a handful of sand in her hand. It is sweet but hot. A scorpion goes out of the sand and walks to Hella. She gently picked up the scorpion in her hand and caresses it. The cub seems docile. Hella has always love animals and respects all creatures, even though she had never seen of scorpions, before that day. She laid the animal on the ground, which returns in the sand. Mr. Lordi looks around him, silent. Hella starts to look around her also. Sand, sand and even sand in all directions, and the burning sun in the sky.
(Hella): "Mr. Lordi, Where are we? In hell?"
(Mr. Lordi): "No Hella, we are in a desert dimension, where time seems to stand still."
Hella understands better now. She and Mr. Lordi start walking in the dunes, under the intense heat. The wind blows hard at times and raises clouds of sand. Behind a dune, Mr. Lordi and Hella notice a small oasis and go there. The palm trees offer shade to the two monsters, and Hella buries her hand in the small pond to drink a sip of water. It's nice, and no pollution in this pure water. While Hella stands up, Mr. Lordi looks at around in the shade of the trees, and sees something.
(Mr. Lordi): "Hella, look."
The Scarbie turns and sees what Mr. Lordi look. In the distance, they see a huge pyramid surrounded by a small town. Intrigued, the two monsters decided to go take a look. They cross the dunes without problems and arrive at the entrance of the city. Most of the buildings are in ruins and half buried in the sand. Stone columns are worn by time. At the entrance of the city, there are two statues, representing Anubis, the god of the dead, and Horus, the god of the sun. Mr. Lordi and Hella begin to walk the streets of the city, and a dead silence reigns in this place.
(Hella): "This place seems completely abandoned."
(Mr. Lordi): "Not sure. I feel something here. An ancient force, but terribly powerful. We must stay cautious."
The Scarbie nods in silence. Suddenly, an Egyptian cobra appears in front of Hella. She stops and watches the reptile, who looks her into the eyes in whistling. Hella stays calm in front of the reptile. The cobra hisses angrily and leaped toward Hella to bite her on the face, but the Scarbie grabs the reptile by the throat without difficulty. Then she looks at the serpent in the eyes as if to hypnotize it, and this has the effect of calming the reptile. Then she gently strokes the chin of the cobra and places it on her shoulders. The snake wrapped around her affectionately, as if she had managed to adopt it in few seconds. Mr. Lordi is impressed by that. Hella smiled and decided to leave it alive. She gently puts the cobra on the floor and looks at it going away in the ruins. Mr. Lordi turns toward her.
(Mr. Lordi): "Well, you are full of surprises Hella."
(Hella): "Thank you, but I must say I am impressed myself."
The two monsters continue to walk towards the center of the city in ruins. In front of them, stands a huge stone pyramid. Mr. Lordi and Hella walk among the ruins of what appears to be a palace. They arrive before a statue representing a bald man dressed as a pharaoh. There is a name engraved on the pedestal of the statue: Amen Ra. He was maybe a great warrior, maybe also a god.
(Mr. Lordi): "We are in the realm of a strange lord, apparently a pharaoh."
(Hella): "But the pharaohs are supposed to have disappeared for centuries, I remember reading it in a history book."
(Mr. Lordi): "Yes, but here the time is stopped, therefore the pharaohs still live in this dimension."
Mr. Lordi and Hella are entered the pyramid, although Hella think it's a bad idea. A strange thing disturbs Mr. Lordi: The pyramid is supposed to be abandoned, and yet there are torches on the walls. So someone or something lives here, in the darkness of these ruins. But what?
(Mr. Lordi): "Be very careful Hella and especially do not far from me, these pyramids are true labyrinths, and you get lost very easily. And beware I feel that we are not alone in this location."
On the walls are marked several hieroglyphics that tell the life of the pharaoh, Amen Ra. He was a very powerful Pharaoh and feared by all. He was known to kill his enemies, tearing their hearts and devouring them. But one day, his servants, terrified that they undergo the same fate, have assassinated their master in his sleep and mummified him before to locking the pharaoh in this pyramid. But now, because of a curse, Amen would be alive and would have transformed his servants in zombies, to make them of slave’s mummies. While they watch these hieroglyphics, Mr. Lordi and Hella are suddenly surrounded by mummies, appearing of the darkness, and armed with swords and spears. They wear strips and scary faces, with red eyes and rotten skin to shreds. Some mummies wear helmets and armor gold. Hella is ready to fight and takes her blade, but Mr. Lordi has a plan.
(Mr. Lordi): "Let them do, they will surely lead us to their master."
The Mummies have taken the two monsters in a huge throne room where there is a golden sarcophagus. Mr. Lordi and Hella are placed in the middle of the room and Mummies prostrate themselves before the sarcophagus. The lid lifts and a mummy comes out. He is bald, with a rotten skin and of eyes disturbing. He wears bandages and gold jewelry, those of a pharaoh. He also wears a headdress of pharaoh. Mr. Lordi comes to recognize him, although if he has changed. It's Amen Ra, the Pharaoh. The mummy walks towards the two monsters. He clenches his fists and teeth, apparently he does not like intruders. He looks up and down the monsters and growls angrily.
(Amen), "Who are you and how dare you enter my kingdom?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I am Mr. Lordi, the Lord of the monsters and here Hella, my friend and member of my brotherhood."
Amen is very stunned. He seems to know Mr. Lordi.
(Amen): "Mr. Lordi! The famous Lord of the monsters! I thought you were a myth. It is an honor for me to meet you. As lords, you are in no way my prisoners, but my guests."
He snapped his fingers and the mummies have tidy their weapons and are going out of the room, bowing respectfully their master and the two monsters.
(Amen): "Please, excuse my servants, they are effective, but they do not think much. But what have you done in my desert?"
(Hella): "I am looking for my one true love who is somewhere on earth, and I can not find him alone, I need allies to help me."
(Mr. Lordi): "In addition, all the dimensions are threatened by the return of a demon named Nox. He wants to change the course of history and allow to the demons to win the war. Amen, you are perhaps a mummy, but I know that you have a heart I agreed to help this woman find the love she wants to find, and she will help me in this war."
Amen began to think, scratching his chin and then walking. Amen is known by those servants, as someone very hard and very difficult to convince. Then, after several minutes, he turned to the two monsters.
(Amen) "Hella, you are a brave woman and fearless, despite your mechanical heart, you keep hoping that one day you will find one that you've always wanted, and this touches me deeply, sincerely. During my reign, I had several wives and many children, but I could never find the perfect love, for because of my irascible and unpredictable character, everyone feared me, and I had no real friends. I was powerful, I was respected, but I was not happy. I do not wants that someone else to live what I lived. So yes, I agree to help you in the war to defeat the demons. "
Mr. Lordi and Hella are delighted with this response. The Pharaoh gave his orders to his mummies, to properly monitor the kingdom during his absence because the Pharaoh is concerned for the future of his kingdom. He keeps his jewelry of Pharaoh, but not his cap, because it might interfere during the trip.
(Hella): "And now, or are we going?"
(Mr. Lordi): "We will found other allies. We already have a lord of a forgotten kingdom. We also need an ally, tough and powerful, capable of destroying everything in its path."
(Hella): "You believe that there is such a creature?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I know there are, and we'll find it."
The three monsters entered the vortex and went to a new destination. Meanwhile, a huge sandstorm rises in the desert and hides the sun. Curiously, Hella feels more and more and she hope that is soon. She closes her eyes and gets lost in her thoughts. Or he is, I will find him, I will not stop until i have found him, she thinks.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:51 am

I love Amen, he's my favorite current member. But Kalma's my all time favorite :D
This was awesome. So do they all have their own separate dimensions? That's interesting if they do. I didn't think about that XD
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 am

Glad you love this chapter. Thank you :)
Indeed, there's several different dimensions for the monsters, but the main monster world is the Lapland, the kingdom of the monstrous lord, Mr. Lordi.
In fact, in the universe of my Lordi stories, there are two main worlds: the world of humans, earth, and the world of monsters, divided into several parallel dimensions that revolve around the human world. And then, there are the dark worlds, there or live the demons and all other evil creatures.
Next chapter will be.....The first appearance of the Hellbull, Ox. Coming soon.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:00 am

Thats similar to how mine works. The monsters have their own dimension separated by the Veil Between Worlds which Mr. Lordi created himself. One of these days I plan to do a full history of the worlds but for now I just stick to my story lol.
Oooo I loves Ox cant wait to see ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 am

I have already chosen the main music of my first Lordi story, like the music of the credits for a movie.
Here the link of the music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Bad ass music. I love it :) it's funny cause I base all my chapters on songs too :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Me too. All chapter is based on a Lordi song. :)
But this music is the main song of the entire story.
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:11 pm

New chapter. The first appearance of the Hellbull, Ox.

Chapter 4: Pet the Destroyer

Now they are three in the group. Mr. Lordi and Hella have encountered Amen, a pharaoh who was been assassinated by his servants and became a very powerful mummy.
The trio must now find a powerful ally, capable of destroying everything in its path. Mr. Lordi is convinced that there is such a creature in the world.
After a journey of several minutes in the vortex, they arrive in another dimension. This time it is not a desert, but of mountains, gigantic and gray. They are on a huge rocky plateau at very high altitude. Amen looks down the precipice. It is so high that it can not see the bottom. Air is saturated by volcanic vapors and gas. This land seems to be very hostile and dangerous.
(Hella): "This dimension is really horrible. What kind of creatures can live here?"
(Amen): "Nothing I think. There is no food and water one can not survive in a place like this."
(Mr. Lordi): "However, there is life here. Look."
They look to the ground and realize that Mr. Lordi was right. Several footprints on the ground. Mr. Lordi looks a footprint and measures her waist.
(Mr. Lordi). "Whatever it is, this creature must be large and powerful. He is through here there just a few moments, the footprints are still fresh. Let's follow them."
The group starts to walk in the mountains. In the distance, a volcano spews smoke and the sky turns gray with huge black clouds. Hella does not really feel comfortable in this dimension. The group sees also a rock broken in two parts, with marks of horns. What kind of monster can destroy a rock like that?
Suddenly, the sound of a battle is heard a little further.
(Hella): "Let's see."
The group approaches discretely and takes a look. In a small rocky plain, two creatures fight each other. One of them looks like a mad goblin, with pointed ears and a gray skin. The second is a humanoid creature of the same size as Mr. Lordi. His head looks like a gray skull with long hair and horns on the forehead. He wears a big black coat with chains and fur, and of huge hooves instead of feet. He looks like a Minotaur.
The goblin roared and leaped but the Minotaur grabs him to the throat and hits him in the face with all his strength. Then he gives a head shot to the goblin, before throwing it to the ground, and kills him, in breaking her neck like a twig.
The group was very impressed by the strength and ferocity of this creature.
(Mr. Lordi): "He is what we need."
(Amen): "Are you crazy? This monster seems totally wild and uncontrollable."
(Hella): "It must take the risk."
The group goes out of his hide and advances into the plain, while the Minotaur begins to devour his prey. But he sniffs the air and looks around him in growling. He feels the group. Mr. Lordi asks to Hella and Amen to remain cautious. When he sees them, the Minotaur rises and growls angrily. Smoke out of his nostrils. He rubs his hooves against the ground as the bulls. This is not a good sign, he will charge.
(Mr. Lordi): "Wait, we ....."
(Ox): "Get out of here. This is my territory!"
And he began to run toward the group, horns in front and pushing a mighty roar. The group jumps on the side to avoid and the monster passes through a huge rock. The rock is in pieces and the monster does not have a scratch on the head. He sprang to the group, enraged and tries to crush them. Mr. Lordi uses his telekinesis to push him away. The monster is thrown backwards and landed on his feet.
This monster is completely mad. He lifts a rock with one hand and throws it on the group. Amen launches these strips to catch the rock and throws to the Minotaur, but the monster breaks the rock with his fists before he hurts him. Hella sends a spell that hits the monster in the chest, Ox is hurt but the Minotaur seems to resist certain forms of magic and recovers his force in few seconds.
(Hella): "Calm down, we're not here to fight you! We just want to talk."
The Minotaur starts to laugh.
(Ox): Talk? Speech is for the weak!"
And with that, he jumped to the group, roaring with rage, in preparing his fist. The group has jumping to the side to dodge the attack. When the Minotaur hits the ground with his fist, the shock wave causes an earthquake, cracks are formed in the rock and a small mountain crumbles into pieces. The group is really amazed.
(Mr. Lordi): "His power is even greater than I thought. Maybe even he is stronger physically, that the three of us together."
Ox takes a deep breath in the middle of the crater that has formed. Then he went back in front of the group, still enraged. Hella tried a desperate attack. She uses her speed and agility to dodge an attack of the Minotaur, and leapt into the air before to give a violent kick in the face of Ox. The Minotaur rubs his jaw and growls angrily. He was hurt by the hit, but is even more furious.
(Ox): "That's all? You can not do better than that?
Amen tries to hit him, but Ox stops the fist of the mummy, grabs him by the throat and throws him to the ground. Mr. Lordi throws his ax to Ox. The Minotaur grabs the gun in his hands and threw it on the ground. With his powers, Mr. Lordi managed to recover his ax. The power of Ox lies in its physical strength, but it must be particularly sensitive to psychic attacks. Mr. Lordi sends an obscure laser with his ax and hits the Minotaur in the chest. The monster growls in pain, falls to his knees, but do not admits his defeat. He is really tough. Ox takes a skull in his hand and breaks it into pieces. Surely an intimidation tactic. But it’s not easily to impress Mr. Lordi and his friends.
(Mr. Lordi): "I'm sorry, but I’ve not the choice."
(Ox): "Wait till I catch you! I will crush your head in my hands, like a mosquito!"
He starts running again, faster this time and with even more rage. Ox pushes a powerful roar and prepares his fist. Mr. Lordi, with help of Amen and Hella, focused their powers and have managed to lift the monster in the air to stop him. The Minotaur begins to struggle with all his might.
(Ox): "What happens? I can not move. Release me, now!!"
(Hella): "First, calm down and tell us who are you?"
(Ox): "If I tell you, you release me?"
(Mr. Lordi): "Of course."
(Ox): "My name is Ox. I live here since several years. Some centuries ago, I was the Minotaur of a great mage, Androlus. He was good with me and I considered him like my father. But one day, another mage, Kalmaged, pushed the inhabitants of the neighboring islands to come kill us, Androlus and me. Soon after, Kalmaged resurrected me and made me his slave. But when I learned that Kalmaged had killed my master, I became enraged and I killed the murderer of my master. Seeing that I had become, I found refuge in this dimension and I'm hidden here since all this time."
As promised, Mr. Lordi hands the monster on the ground and releases him of the spell that imprisons. Amen looks the dead goblin and turns to Ox.
(Amen) "But Ox, there is not enough meat on this goblin to feed you."
(Ox): "I carrion everything I can, on everything. In this dimension, it must be opportunistic or die. By the way, why are you in my mountains?"
(Mr. Lordi): "We're on a mission to find new allies. The demons are back and threaten our worlds. We must definitely do something. And we also help Hella to find the love she has long sought. This could help us a lot against the demons."
(Ox): "You know, I do not know much about love. I'm not really a sentimental, but a hitter."
(Hella): "But I'm sure that somewhere, there is someone you can love more than the others. You lost your family and your heart has been broken, but like me, you have had the courage to stand firm and fight. You are not a monster Ox. The real monster is the one who has dared to do that to you. Will you help us?"
(Ox): "Maybe, but in any case, you are nice to me. You let me alive, and that I will never forget. You've not kill me, so, I accept to trust you and help you."
Ox is now in the brotherhood. Mr. Lordi is really happy. With an ally of such a powerful, it's good news against the demons. Ox has never confronted the demons, but he looks forward to fight them.
Hella knows that the time is approaching more and more. She at one wait: to find other allies, faster and darker, and go in search of her perfect connection. She puts her hand on her heart, and feels that the feeling is stronger than before. It's for very soon. She enters with his friends to go to the next dimension.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:25 am

Yay now they have Ox. I love how you stayed true to canon in this :) I try to stay as true with my stories as I can, but I like to put my own spin on some things. Wonder who's next...
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Yes, I try to stay true to the history of each monster of Lordi, as far as I can, but sometimes I add something or I change.
The next monster will be the Pastor of darkness, Mana. :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Ooooo mana :) my third favorite monster ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 am

New chapter, and this time, first appearance of the Pastor of Darkness, Mana.

Chapter 5: Dead Bugs Bite

The Brotherhood already has a more ally for war: Ox, a very powerful monster able to destroy the mountains with its fists. Now they must find a monster that has very powerful and dangerous powers, which can compete with those of the demons. Hella has always believed that these powerful creatures exist somewhere in remote and lost dimensions. These dimensions are almost unexplored and no one really knows what monsters live is there. These worlds are so isolated that even the Mr. Lordi did not know them very well.
Hella, Mr. Lordi, Amen and Ox arrive in one of his lost dimensions. But this time they are not in mountains, but in the middle of a very disturbing cemetery. A cold rain began to fall on this sinister place. The soil is rocky with some dead plants lying on the ground. On a dead tree in the middle of the cemetery, is a noose hanging and swaying gently with the wind. Several crows with red eyes are placed on the branches of the tree, and look the group with curiosity, pushing their sinister croaking.
Hella fact a step and heard something crack under her foot. When she looked down, she saw a human tibia under her sole. Hella takes a step back with a lump in the throat. Mr. Lordi looks at the tombs that lie around him. This place reminds him the cemetery or his ancestors are buried, and also his parents. A memory that he will never forget. One of them drew his attention in particular: it is not over yet. The hole is dug but the coffin is always to side, with the shovel. So someone or something lives here and buries the dead. An ominous wind blows over the cemetery and the group can hear the wailing of lost souls in this place.
(Amen): "I feel really bad, as if all the positive vibes of my body had disappeared."
(Mr. Lordi): "This place is filled with anger and sadness and can act on people we must be on our guard. Stay together, and do not leaves these souls approached to you, they could attract you in their misfortune. "
The group has understood. They walk with caution. Around them, hundreds of souls appear and observe them. Some approach and tries to touch them, uttering strange moaning. Hella manages to deviates them from her path with her powers.
(Hella): "My powers can not hurt them, just scare them so they understand that they must leave us alone."
In the middle of the cemetery, the group saw a half-ruined church. The walls are made of stone with a tower at the top, with a gothic style. Approaching, they hear something that comes from within. Music. Organ. So there is someone inside. The group rises up the stairs of the porch and advance towards the doors. They slowly open the door, still with a little apprehension. Which may well be in a sinister church? Each member of the brotherhood is ready to fight, just in case. The interior is huge, dark and dusty. Cobwebs are scattered everywhere. Benches are placed online and are covered with dust. The floor is covered with strange symbols, and one of these symbols is a man wearing a dark suit and with of mandibles of insects on the face. There is a name to next: Mana. Next to the name, is an inscription that says: “those who enter in this place must undergo the judgment of the pastor of darkness.”
Then at the back of the church, they saw a figure sitting on a small wooden stool, playing the organ. Giant organ pipes spew smoke to every note. It is a grim and sad melody. For Hella, this music reminds those she played when she was still human, on the piano from her parents. They approach side by side in silence to the strange character that is back turned to them, his head leaning towards the keyboard. But slowly, he raises his head and a sinister voice is heard.
(Mana): "Who dares enter my domain?"
(Hella): "We need to talk to you, it's urgent."
The monster rises and turns to the group. On seeing him, they were astonished: He has a human appearance, with long gray and dirty hair, a terrifying face with insect mandibles on the cheeks. He is wearing a big black suit, like a pastor. He goes to the group, with an ominous look. Mr. Lordi recognizes the monster on the symbol.
(Mr. Lordi): "You are Mana, the pastor of darkness?"
(Mana): "Yes, and you, you're future souls for my cemetery."
He waved his hand, and suddenly, the doors close by themselves and candles are turned off alone. They are trapped inside the church.
(Mana): "Those who enter this place must undergo the judgment of the pastor of darkness. Now you will die."
Each member of the group is ready to fight this monster. This pastor seems terribly powerful. He puts his arms in cross and begins to recite an incantation in an unknown language. A swarm of insects begin to appear behind Mana, in swirling. These are flies, thousands. On another hand gesture, it sends the swarm of insects on the group. Hella and Mr. Lordi throw themselves to the ground to avoid insects, which just pass over them at high speed. Amen and Ox try to get rid of flies, but they are very numerous. Mana observes them to see how they defend themselves. Hella, Amen and Ox crush as many of bugs that they can, but they are thousands. Some flies trying to bite the monsters. Mr. Lordi faces to the swarm of insects that turned around to attack him again. When insects are close enough, he hits on the ground with his ax, and the shock wave kills all insects in one fell swoop. Mana growls of anger in seeing it.
(Mana): "You know how to defend you, but you do not know what I'm capable of."
With his hands, he sends two dark spheres on Mr. Lordi, but the Monsterman dodges the attack by jumping to the side. The spheres destroyed a wall in passing to through. (Mr. Lordi): "Look, we just want to talk to you."
But the pastor does not seem to want to hear anything. He sends another sphere on Hella. She dodges the attack and the sphere passes through a wall. This monster is able to compete with Mr. Lordi in terms of power.
(Hella): "Stop right now, we are not your enemies."
(Mana): There is only the lord of monsters that can give me orders. "
Mr. Lordi has an idea. He takes the symbol of the brotherhood hanging from her belt and shows it to Mana. When he sees the symbol, Mana stops attacking and calms down. He is surprised. Then he bowed respectfully before the lord of monsters.
(Mana): "Forgive me. You wanted to tell me but I did not listen. You are the brotherhood of Lordi?"
(Mr. Lordi): "Yes, we are. And here my friends: Hella, Amen and Ox."
The pastor looks Hella from top to bottom, and looks surprised. He had heard of the Scarbies but never seen one of them in real life.
(Mana): "A doll? But what is she doing here?"
(Hella): "I am here to found my one true love and to create with him, the Monsterican Connection."
(Mana): "Ah love between a human and a monster. I thought it was only legends, but it actually exists. What can I do to help you? The Brotherhood needs help? "
(Mr. Lordi): "Yes, one of my old enemies came back to destroy our worlds. His name is Nox, it's a demon of the worst kind."
In hearing the word "demon", Mana growls of anger and discontent. He seems back into his past. He turns to the cross that stands at the back of the church then he starts talking about his past.
(Mana): "Long ago, I lived here with other people, In the 1100s. We were a small community, of which I was the pastor. But one day, demons are come and attacked us. They massacred all mine. One of the demons has throwing on me a spell that turned me into this monster that I am today. Wounded and weak, I managed to survive in hiding me in the church. Since that day I am alone in this place in ruins. "
(Ox): "You mean all these tombs outside, are those villagers who lived with you?"
The pastor slowly nods. After the attack of demons, he was forced to bury himself the bodies of his companions killed by the creatures. For him it was the most painful and sad experience that he undergoes. Some of these companions were stripped and half-eaten before being abandoned.
(Mana): "If I can help you defeat this demon, I would with pleasure. This will be a way for me to avenge the death of my people. "
The group is pleased with this answer, but at the same time, they are very saddened for Mana. He saw his people to be massacred when he could do nothing. Mana looks at Hella in the eyes, and feels the feelings in her heart.
(Mana): "Your love is strong, I can feel. Hella, tell me, why did you choose a human, rather than a creature of your world?"
(Hella):"My perfect connection is a human, and even if this was not the case, him and I we are meant to be together. We may be different, but for me it is not important. For me, the true love, it's that which come from the heart."
For Mana, it's an adequate and honest answer. With a wave of his hand, he opened the doors of the church and prepares to follow the group. Mr. Lordi is very proud of what Hella has said about her love for the human of her Monsterican Connection.
Outside, Mana approaches a tomb and knelt before her. The group approaches also and sees the name of a girl on the grave: Syrannah.
(Mr. Lordi): "Who was Syrannah?"
(Mana): "She was the greatest healer of our community, but also my sister. She was killed during the attack of the demons. I have myself buried her body. I am sworn to avenge her and that's what I'll do."
He puts a small metal cross on the grave of Syrannah and remains silent for a few minutes. All the members of the brotherhood are also silent out of respect. Then Mana slowly rises and sighs. The members of the group support him, as a longtime friend.
(Hella): "She will be proud of you. I am sure, Mana"
Mr. Lordi opens the vortex to another dimension to explore. Mana follows them, looking one last time, the grave of his sister. Then he enters the vortex with them. A few seconds after that they are left, the ghost of Syrannah appears next to the grave and she looks at the small cross that Mana has put on the grave. Then she turned to the place where the vortex is closed.
(Syrannah): "Be careful to you, brother."

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:07 am

You gave mana a sister I love that. Whats funny is that in my monster tamers fic hes actually the ancestor of his tamer :) I gave him a bit of a tragic back story as well. I dont know what it is with me and tragic characters. Loved this ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:27 am

Glad you loved :)
Yeah, Mana has a sister, and he wants to avenge her death.

In fact, I gave a good reason at each monsters to join the brotherhood of Lordi and help Hella and Mr. Lordi in the war:

- Amen will help because he even if he had power and glory, he was not happy because he never known the true love, and as he feels that Hella has a pure heart, he don't want she live the same fate as him.
- Ox will help because he is alone since a long time, he lost his family, but he want to fight and have find people who understand his pain: the monsters of Lordi.
- And Mana want to help just for avenge the death of her sister killed by the demons, and he admires the sincerity of Hella to find a human love.

And in the next chapter, the main villain will come!
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Wow that's really cool. I gotta admire them in this. I really wish the band would make a movie where theyre the heroes for a change. Kinda like a monster avengers XD as long as it isn't done by marvel :lol:
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Yeah, it could be great :D
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm

I know id wanna see it. Hell I'd like to be a part of it. Speaking of which, have you checked out my thread yet? I'll be updating in a couple of days possibly :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

I started to read your saga "Monster Tamers" and that's very cool. I love that. :D
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Im glad you like it so far :) this story you've got is awesome too ^^ hey if you'd like you can use my oc Amari Fenrirsulfur. I can send you details about her in a pm if you want ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 am

I'm sorry, but I can not add new characters to the trilogy. Let me explain.
I started writing this trilogy in 2013, and I have already prepared the scenarios of each chapter, the characters that appear in it, what has to happen at a particular time ..... the scenarios are already planned for long time, and if I have to add a character, I will have to change almost everything. Sorry again :(
I hate to say it, but I can not. I hope you I have not disappointed you. Really sorry. But if I decide to write a new saga Lordi, I might add your character. :)
Ghostrider93

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic