Monsterboard

The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:42 am

New chapter.

Chapter 10: White Lightning Moonshine

A little later in the middle of the night in Lapland, Mathias and Hella arrive in a snow-covered clearing in the forest. All their new allies, Magnum, Kalma, G-Stealer and Enary are there and waiting. Magnum was the first to speak.
(Magnum): "What are the orders, chief?"
Mathias was a little surprised because he did not used to be spoken to like that.
(Mathias): "If you are agree, I prefer you call me Mathias. And I'm not your leader. We are all equal in the Brotherhood."
(Magnum) "Oh ..... Okay, if you say so."
The cyborg agrees to make an effort not to be mistaken, while Hella spoke in turn.
(Hella): "We will prepare for a last trip into the vortex. We will go to the human world to help our friends to prepare for the battle. Any questions?"
The other monsters shake their heads to say no. As they prepare to leave, G-Stealer suddenly changes of attitude and starts sniffing the air around him, with his senses alert. The rest of the group turns to him.
(Enary): "G-Stealer, what happens to you?"
(G-Stealer): "I feel ....... There is something wrong here...... I feel it in the air around us..... I do not know what it is, but it's very dangerous..... And evil."
The wind suddenly stands up and begins to blow hard. The atmosphere becomes cold, dark and oppressive. The group began to look around, and feel an unknown, evil presence around them, yet there is nothing. Kalma suddenly begins to hear the ground cracking under his feet, and he sees the snow begins to melt quickly and the ground begins to glow and crack. He guesses with horror what it is.
(Kalma): "Oh damn ...... RUN, NOW!"
Too late, the ground suddenly explodes under the group and before they could react, they all sucked into a gigantic evil vortex. Mathias pushes a scream and falls with Hella in the vortex. They continue to fall in the middle of a tunnel surrounded by flames and shadows, and the fall seems to have no end. They fall to the speed of light. Mathias and Hella trying to hold by the hands, but it's very difficult with speed. They look around them and see Magnum, who managed to hang to his teammate -Stealer, and Kalma who managed to keep Enary near him.
The group manages to gather, and continues to fall through the vortex. They ignore or it will lead them, but it's certainly not a good sign. As they fall, giant shadows shaped clawed arms appear on the sides of the tunnel and try to catch the members of the group. They also hear an evil female laughter echoing in the vortex. Mathias recognizes this laugh.
(Mathias): "IT'S CHARLENE!"
A giant arm is about to catch Hella, but she destroys it by throwing an energy blade. The shadow arm was cut in two and roared in pain before disappearing in smoke. After several minutes endlessly falling into the tunnel, a huge flash of light exploded in front of the group, which protects the eyes not to be blinded. The light swallows them all and disappears with them.
Soon after, Mathias and Hella are spat out by the vortex, and both fall on a gray, rocky ground. Mathias groans in pain and rubs his head before getting up and Hella did the same. Near them, Magnum, G-Stealer, Kalma and Enary. They are all alive and have difficult to rise up after this brutal landing.
(Hella): "Everyone is okay?"
(Enary): "Yes ...... But I wonder where we are."
The group looks around. They are on a big rocky platform floating, lost in the middle of a dark and empty space that seems infinite. There is no sound, no wind, no smell, and no signs of life. Nothing. Mathias looks at it with astonishment and feels great oppression in his body. He remains near Hella, looking around to try to see a way out.
(Mathias): "What is this dimension? The Nothingness?"
(Hella): "I don't think so. We are probably to the worlds frontier, dimensions so isolated that they have never been explored and colonized."
Charlene's laugh sounds again in the air, and the group is ready to fight. Mathias is preparing his metal claws and Hella takes her daggers. Magnum took his plasma cannon, G-Stealer snaps his jaws, Kalma is preparing his infernal chain and Enary takes her sword, growling anger and shining eyes. A mysterious fog begins to appear and encircles the rock platform. A piece of fog detaches and flies a little higher and begins to take humanoid form. The group observes this, but ready to fight. The misty form begins to emit red electricity around her, and Charlene materializes herself. The demoness opens her cruel eyes filled with lightning and smiled sadistically. She levitates slowly and stops at several meters above the group, facing them.
(Charlene): "Mathias and Hella. As I'm glad to see again. Oh and you have new friends."
She speaks ironically but Mathias and Hella do not let impress. Magnum is about to shoot her with his cannon. With a wave of the hand, Charlene causes a huge shock wave that threw the whole group violently to the ground. Hella helps Mathias to stand up, while the other monsters rise also, puzzled by the power of the demoness. Charlene chuckles and turns to Hella.
(Charlene): "You guessed right Hella. This is the worlds frontier. Beyond this frontier, there are so dark and lost dimensions, that even the devil would be afraid to go there. While you will be prisoners forever, your world will sink into destruction!"
(Hella): "Do not be so sure, demon! Our new allies are very powerful, and my relationship with Mathias has been strengthened. We are stronger than you think, and your overconfidence will cause your loss!"
Charlene chuckles again and her inhuman laughter echoing in the air. She does not believe what Hella said. The demoness puts her arms crossed and her eyes become bright like flames. She moaned as if she were in a trance. Red lightnings flashed from her hands and her body to begin to form a new giant vortex.
(Charlene): "So be welcome ..... In the eternal nothingness!"
She reaches out and the vortex begins to aspirate strongly, like a tornado. Mathias, Hella and the other monsters can not resist this force and are again sucked into the vortex of darkness. Charlene watch them disappear, and cruelly sneers. In the tunnel of darkness, two vortices begin to form in front of the group, which can not do anything. The first vortex swallowed Magnum, G-Stealer, Kalma and Enary, and disappeared with them, to the horror of Mathias and Hella, which have not could be able to help them. The second vortex approaches of the couple and swallows them quickly before disappearing. Mathias and Hella always hold by the hands, but continue to fall into the dark void infinite, without knowing where they will arrive.

TO BE CONTINUED
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 am

Oh god no it can't end like that! Sadface :(
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:50 am

New chapter. While Mr. Lordi and the brotherhood stand ready for the battle, Mathias, Hella and their new allies were captured by Charlene and sent to a lost black dimension, on the edge of the worlds, to remain trapped forever. What dangers await our heroes in these lands abandoned for centuries?

Chapter 11: Candy for the Cannibal

Magnum is the first to open their eyes and get up. His vision is a bit murky, but it quickly returns to normal. The cyborg rubs his head and looks in front of him. He is no longer on the rock platform in the middle of nothing, but in the middle of a desert plain and unappealing. He hears a groan and saw G-Stealer at several meters away from him, which hardly rises. Magnum approaches his teammate to make sure he is well. Kalma and Enary are also here and join them. While Enary recovers from her fall, Kalma looks at around him. The rocky plain is huge and empty. The rock that forms the floor is black and seems have a volcanic origin. The only visible form of life is an all shriveled tree, which appears dead for years. The sky is dark, but no stars, just a moon with a reddish color not really reassuring. It reigns dead silence and a terrible smell of sulfur. A nightmarish landscape.
(Kalma): "But where are we?"
(Magnum): "The demoness that attacked us ..... She probably sent us beyond the frontier. I think we are in one of the lost dimensions, and she he hopes keep us prisoners here forever."
(G-Stealer): "Wait a minute ....... Where are Mathias and Hella?"
The group looks around, but sees no sign of the couple of the Monsterican Connection. They call several times, but only the echoes of their own voices are heard in the distance.
(Enary): "We had to be separated when we were swallowed in the vortex."
(Magnum): "We must find them. Do not forget that we have a duty to perform, not only for them but also for ourselves, and monsters always keep their promises."
(Kalma): "There's surely a way to leave this dimension. We should go explore the area."
(Magnum): "Okay, but remain cautious."
The group began to walk in the great plain and goes towards a kind of big canyon. A mist begins to rise over the plain and the landscape becomes even more sinister. Monsters have a night vision and can see where they're going, but they are wary. This mist can hide all kinds of creatures. The group walks now at the edge of the canyon and Enary casts a glance down the precipice. A river of molten lava flows slowly in the deep of the canyon and is dotted with small volcanoes that emit a gray vapor, probably toxic. Magnum continues to look at the sky and noticed that at times, red lightnings explode from gray clouds.
They continue to walk along the canyon, while monitoring the slightest noise or the slightest movement in the mist. G-Stealer, walking last, suddenly hears a creak under his feet, and the rest of the group turns to him. G-Stealer looks down and sees that he stepped on a bone. A tibia. He picks up the bone and looks, noticing marks on it.
(G-Stealer): "Traces of teeth."
For the group, this is not good news. This means that there are predators in this dimension. The group starts to walk again with even more caution. But more they walk, the more they see of bones that covers the ground. The group is less reassured, but continues to move forward. A few minutes later they arrive in front of a kind of totem made of wood and rock. The totem represents a cross, adorned with skulls and bones, and marked unknown tribal symbols. The monsters of the group have never seen this in their lives so far. Two torches are hung on the sides of the totem, and seem to have been turned on recently.
(Enary): "Now we are sure that there is life here."
Suddenly, a noise is heard in the fog. The group heard and stands ready. Other footsteps are heard, but the fog prevents the monsters to see what it is. The group remains on alert and preparing his weapons. Something lurks around them, hidden in the mist.
(Kalma): "Who's there? Mathias? Hella?"
No reply. Suddenly, a creature emerges from behind the totem and with a furtive movement jumped on the back of G-Stealer and violently biting him at the shoulder. G-Stealer growls in pain and trying to get rid of the creature who does not give up. Enary reacts and pierces the back of the creature with her sword without hurting G-Stealer. The creature roared in pain and fell to the ground, dead. G-Stealer looks the bite on his shoulder, but nothing serious, while Kalma look at the corpse of the creature. It's like a kind of goblin, with a gray and dirty skin, three yellow eyes, pointy ears, and teeth similar to those of wolves. The hands of the creature have sharp black claws. The body of the creature is thin and marked with tribal symbols, the same as those on the totem pole. He wears no clothing except a pant in animal skin.
(Kalma): "But what is this shit?"
The others did not have time to answer than other similar creatures come from the mist from several sides and encircle the group. The creatures are shaken by seeing the group of monsters and emit small sharp grunts. One creature roared and blood flows from his disgusting mouth. Some creatures hold tribal spears in their hands, and have tribal necklaces or armor made of bone. One of them growls and starts talking in a rather primitive language.
(Cannibal): "Food! Take their flesh and bones!"
Enary turns to her allies.
(Enary): "I'm not sure, but these are certainly cannibals. I have heard of these primitive tribes. They live in isolated dimensions and feed on anything they find, including their own species."
(Magnum): "Cannibals? Well if they want to eat me, they can go to hell!"
The cyborg took his plasma cannon and explodes the head of a cannibal with a precise shot. The other cannibals react and begin to rush to the group to kill them.
Despite his shoulder injury, G-Stealer jumped on a cannibal and rips the stomach with his claws. The blood spurted everywhere. Kalma focuses his powers and his infernal chain become red and burning like magic. Kalma starts to hit the cannibals, like with a whip, and all the cannibals struck by the chain are reduced into ashes. Enary gives free rein to her rage and beheads two cannibals on her path, and pierces the body of another, with violence. The creature screams in pain and dies.
Two cannibals have leapt on Magnum and begin to bite him. But the armor of the cyborg is very solid and protects him from bites. Magnum grabs a cannibal by the neck and threw him violently against a large rock. The chain of Kalma wraps around the throat of the second cannibal, and breaks the neck of the creature like a twig. Magnum gets rid of the second corpse and turns to Kalma.
(Magnum): "Thank you, my friend."
(Kalma): "No problem."
G-Stealer continues to shred a cannibal in its path, and Enary beheads another. But a cannibal arises and violently bites her on the wrist. Enary groans with pain and kill the creature with a sword blow in the stomach. The cannibal dies while his intestines fall to the ground. The Valkyrie suffers of the injury and looks at her wrist, but it does not seem serious. A cannibal pierces the body of Kalma, but the zombie biker starts giggling, without pain and turns to the creature.
(Kalma): "What are you hoping? I'm already dead, moron!"
With that, Kalma snatches the head of the cannibal with his hands, and remove the spear from his body, without pain, and no drop of blood flowing from his injury.
There remain several creatures and all are thirsty for blood. The group of monsters defended well, but they waste time.
(Magnum): "There, I really starts to get tired! Stand back, I pull out the big guns!"
The cyborg takes a huge weapon that looks like a big flamethrower. G-Stealer, Kalma and Enary have remote behind him as he requested. The cannibals are preparing another attack and jump all to them. Magnum snaps his weapon. A huge burst of flames out of the cannon and destroys all cannibals in same time. The shot lasts several seconds and Magnum stops pulling. The last cannibals are covered in flames and their flesh begins to melt on their bones. The creatures screamed in agony before all falling to ashes on the ground. The plain becomes silent and monsters group contemplates the damage and the corpses of the dead cannibals. There are still some cannibals alive, but they prefer to flee before the monsters and disappeared into the mist.
(G-Stealer): "Little crap of cannibals."
(Enary): "Now, we have to find Mathias and Hella, and leave this hell."
All the others are agreed and the monsters group restarts to run through the plain, hoping never encounter this kind of creatures, again.

TO BE CONTINUED
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Nice they kicked ass and took names lol
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 am

New chapter.

Chapter 12: Playing the Devil

In the human world, in the village of Soulaires, the defense walls are almost complete and the ghouls army continue to assemble the last defenses. It reigns a calm and oppressive in the village. Everyone is nervous, and that's understandable. Mr. Lordi is at the top of a defense wall and contemplates the fields around the village. Everything is quiet and peaceful, and the sun begins to set on the horizon. Despite the red sky and black clouds in the sky, the landscape is relatively nice to look at. Mr. Lordi continues to contemplate in silence, while he is joined by Amen, Ox and Awa. He turns to them and smiled, but realizes that Amen is not at its best.
(Mr. Lordi): "Amen? What happens? You seem anxious. Tell me what's bothering you, my friend."
(Amen): "I thought about what Charlene told us to Ox and me. She asked us: Why defend a world that is not ours? Why help humans?"
(Ox): "I agree. Why we must fight for humans? It's a violent and intolerant species."
(Mr. Lordi): "Because you believe our race was different? On the contrary. All species dream of being the center of the universe."
(Amen): "But I know that humans have refused the alliance with our world in the 11th century. Why they would accept us today? They will never.”
Mr. Lordi sighs, while that Awa frowns and turns to Amen and Ox.
(Awa): "You are wrong. There is good in them, and we all know. Humans are a young species, and they still have much to learn and to contribute to the universe."
(Mr. Lordi): "Awa says truth. Our race has brought war to the human world. We must not let the humans pay for our past mistakes. Moreover, Mathias is part of this world. As friends and brothers, we must help him to defend it."
Amen and Ox realize that Mr. Lordi is right. They feel a little confused, but Awa reassures them and is not angry against them. The evil influence of the demons is spreading more and more in the air and starts playing with the nerves of everyone. Kita and Mana come to join the group on the defensive wall. Mr. Lordi looks again at the sky and sees a dark cloud that takes the form of a skull with horns and thunder sounds like a roar. The red flashes become even bigger and start knocking around the village. Mr. Lordi frowns and turns to his allies.
(Mr. Lordi): "It's for very soon. I don't know what we have to expect, or what Charlene plans to do with this portal. But I know one thing: This battle will be even more difficult and dangerous than that we've lived eight months ago. But we will do everything in our power to resist and give time to Mathias and Hella to defeat the demons again and restore the alliance between our races. Fighting at your side has been a great honor, my friends."
All the other monsters are proud of their leader and all grow a battle cry and begin to prepare for battle. Kita, Amen and Ox begin to distribute arms to ghouls while Awa and Mana indicate the troops or be positioned. Mr. Lordi remains at the top of the defense wall and looks at his allies and his troops to prepare, with great pride in his eyes.
Meanwhile, Mathias and Hella woke up, side by side, in a huge sinister cave. On the ceiling, stalactites are covered with small crystals that emit red light, the same light as the demonic lightnings on Earth and the red electricity that emanated from the body of Charlene. Mathias and Hella have rise up to and look around them. The walls of the cave are covered with giant symbols carved in stone, but these symbols represent the language of demons, but a very old language. The air in the cave is very oppressive and exudes a truly evil energy.
(Mathias): "I wonder where are the others?"
(Hella): "I don't know. I hope they are well. But what worries me is this cave. I feel something dark here, very dark and ancient. Stay close to me, and do not let go of my hand."
Mathias obeys and takes Hella's hand before walking with her towards the middle of the huge cave. The couple feels as observed by millions of invisible eyes. As they walk, they hear a serious and sinister laughter echoing in the cave, but they do not see where it comes from. It's not Charlene this time. Hella takes her daggers and started looking around her. Mathias remains close to her, but swallowed hard and prepares his metal claws. From the corner of his eye, he seems to see shadows moving, but do not know if it's real or not. The evil laughter sounds again.
(Hella): "Who is there? Show yourself! Out of the shadows!"
No answers during a few seconds, then severe and inhuman voice begins to echo in the cave, and a black mist starts to come out from the red crystals at the ceiling, and form a mass.
(Malroth): "I am the shadows! I can be anywhere! I do not expected to receive the visit of the couple of the Monsterican Connection. The legendary couple, whose destiny is to destroy evil for ever. Ha ha ha!"
Mathias and Hella remain together, and the misty form arrives in front of them and begins to take a humanoid form. A demon appears in front of them, wrapped in a huge cloak of mist and levitating in the air. His face is hidden by a big black hood, but his gleaming red eyes are visible. Two black horns, like a ram, exceed from his head. Mathias and Hella have stepped back and are surprised because they have never seen this type of demon.
(Mathias) "Who ..... Who are you?"
(Malroth): "My name is Malroth, and this is my world. I already know who you are and what you have done."
(Hella): "I do not know what you want to do, but we will never remain prisoners of this place."
(Malroth): "Oh, I don’t think so! You have no idea of where you are. This dimension was once a paradise, but the first demons, those who created our race, are came and devastated everything on their path, to transform this dimension into a nightmarish dark desert, populated only with cannibals and spectra. This dimension was one of our first conquests, and it will be the same for your worlds!"
(Mathias): "Never! Our power will prevent it! Your race will never dominate the universe, while we are alive!"
The demon sneers again and begins to slowly levitate around the couple as to observe them, leaving behind him a trail of smoke. The demon stops behind Mathias and starts to talk to him near the ear. The young man did not move and can feel the breath of the entity on his neck.
(Malroth): "Tell me, young human.... How do you feel knowing that the love of your life is part of the race that brought war and destruction in your world? How can you live with this? Your love is the one that will lead to the end of your race."
Mathias stays without move and listens to what the demon says, without looking him. He feels as if the eyes of the entity scrutinized his soul. Mathias closes his eyes, grits his teeth and began to tremble a little. Hella is concerned and wants to defend the young man against the lies of the demon.
(Hella): "Do not listen to him Mathias! He's lying!"
The demon turns to her and grabs the Scarbie by the throat before to block her against the wall of the cave. Mathias remains without reacting, paralyzed by the words of the demon. Malroth looks at Hella in the eyes and sniffed softly, before licking her cheek with his repugnant tongue. Hella is disgusted, and the demon seems to appreciate that.
(Malroth): "So beautiful, but so dangerous. Tell me, young Scarbie. Why do you fight for humans? They never accepted the covenant with your people, and you believe they will one day? Ha! They never will! The humans are intolerant and imbued with themselves, and they will destroy you when they will have the opportunity. You think your love is different from them? No, he's exactly the same, and it's your trust in him which will lead you to death. If you agree to bind yourself to someone like me, I will ensure that our races survive and stay united, together."
Hella listens to the demon but do not let herself be impressed by the lies. In his mind, Mathias sees his family, Hella, his world..... Everything disappears in a burst of flames and is destroyed forever. Mathias is still paralyzed, but in his mind he heard the voice of Hella, who told him to fight and resist, that all this is only a false illusion. Hella is again turning to the demon and looks at him with contempt.
(Hella): "Being with you? Leading a life devoted to destruction and chaos? See thousands of worlds to be destroyed, all of this for the power and domination? I still prefer to die!"
(Malroth): "As you wish...... My new queen will be happy to receive your heads as trophies!"
His new queen? He surely talks about Charlene. The demon reveals a huge shadow ax in his hand and smiled cruelly by preparing to behead Hella. But Mathias arrives uttering a cry of rage and cuts the hand of the demon with his metal claws. The entity growls of pain and turns to the young man, angry roaring. Mathias is ready and anger is seen in his eyes.
(Mathias):"DON'T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!"
(Malroth): "Young fool! You will regret this!"
But Hella manages to escape the clutches of the demon, and stabs him in the heart with an energy blade, that pierced the body of the demon. Malroth roared in pain.
(Hella):"Just as you will regret to having wanted to fool us!"
The demon screams and begins to slowly evaporate and disappear. The black mist clears and returns in the red crystals of the cave, and disappears. The red crystals suddenly extinguished and the calm returns to the cave. Mathias has regained consciousness and smiled at Hella. The Scarbie is reassured to see that he is well and hugs him in her arms. Mathias hugged Hella also because he was afraid for her.
(Mathias): "I did not want to believe his lies, I swear, but I could not help but listen."
(Hella): "I know. This demon had a great power of persuasion. This is one of the worst weapons that can exist. I do not believe what he told me."
(Mathias): "Me too. Your race has maybe brought the war in my world, but it was unintentional, I know it, and it's our love that will bring peace. I love you Hella, and together we will win."
(Hella): "I love you too Mathias."
Mathias and Hella kiss with love and sincerity. Never any demon or evil power can separate them or break their love. After the kiss, they leave side by side in a tunnel of the cave, hoping to find a way out and find their allies.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Yay a little development from thr others :D I love it ^^
You know its funny that you bring up human intolerance in this chapter and in my story Jack and Mana have a very similar conversation. Hopefully i can post my next chapter soon. Anyway I loved this ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:10 am

New chapter.

Chapter 13: Hate at First Sight

After escaping the demon who tried to bribe them, Mathias and Hella progress side by side in the darkness of this huge cave. More they walk, the more they feel that the atmosphere becomes oppressive and filled with hatred and anger. It's cold and Mathias can see smoke coming out of his mouth when he breathes. Strange noises are heard from time to time, but the couple does not know where they come from. In one of the rooms of the cave, they noticed a small river that flows slowly to the bottom. Water has a gray color, a muddy appearance and seems to emit heat. Hella picked up a stone and throws it into the gray water to see what happens. The stone starts to smoke and dissolves in seconds, without surprising Hella.
(Hella): "That's what I thought from. Acid."
Mathias gulped by seeing that. But now he knows that water is not edible here. Besides, is there something edible in this demonic dimension? Since they walk, Mathias and Hella saw nothing except the rock. Not a form of life on the horizon. This dimension appears to be completely dead since hundreds of years.
In a larger room, there was again the red crystals glistening everywhere on the walls and ceiling. Mathias and Hella remain cautious, because it is through these crystals that the demon appeared earlier. These crystals seem to act as a source of life for these entities. On the walls, other demonic symbols appear. The atmosphere of this room soon becomes cold and oppressive, and the couple feels it in their bodies. Mathias looks at his hands and saw his fingers tremble.
(Mathias): "Why did I suddenly so cold?"
(Hella): "I feel that there is something wrong here ....... A negative energy, even more concentrated than the previous....... Let's stay on guard ....."
The young man agrees and promises to open the eye. Hella, who goes before, begins to feel strange. She hears voices inside her head and she begins to feel anger without reason. A black mist comes out of the crystals of the room, and enters in the body of Hella by the nostrils and the mouth, without she can react. Mathias had his back turned and did not see what happened to his love.
When he turns back, he realizes that Hella does not seem to feel good. She seems exhausted, and supports her hands on her knees as if to catch her breath. Mathias is perplexed. Then, Hella is recovering and remains motionless, staring ahead.
(Hella): "It's obvious now ...... How could I have been so blind...... I do not need help .... I can do what I want with my great power. "
(Mathias): "Uh ..... Hella? My love, are you okay?"
The young man approached Hella and put his hand on her shoulder. The Scarbie turned to him with a look full of hate and anger, and she pushes him violently back.
(Hella): "You, Mathias, stay away from me!"
Hearing this, Mathias is surprised but completely puzzled. Hella seems very angry, but for no reason. She grits her teeth and fists, and her look is almost that of a demon.
(Hella): "The demon was right ...... You humans, you are all the same..... Arrogants, imbued with yourselves, intolerant..... And you, Mathias, you're like them.... You pretended to love me, for after betray and destroy me."
Mathias is surprised and feels pain in his heart when he heard Hella say such things. This is not a kind.
(Mathias): "That's false, Hella! I love you for what you are! It does not matter that you are a monster or a human, I will always love you."
(Hella): "Ha! Do not believe your lies will blind me! Humans want to be the only masters of the universe, and everything they do not understand or that scares them, they annihilate it!"
(Mathias): "You're wrong. And the peace, you remember? With our connection and our love, our races are in peace now. The real enemies are the demons!"
(Hella): "Love? It made me weak and stupid. I understand now that the only way to win and to be respected, it is by force and fear!"
The Scarbie took her daggers and rushes towards Mathias, to attack him. Mathias has avoided the first blows, but Hella is too fast and manages to hit him with a kick in the stomach. Mathias is thrown to the ground and gasped. This is the first time that Hella hits him. The young man rebuke her breath, but at the same time, he is broken in seeing Hella like that. Whatever she does, he refuses to fight and hurt her. As she walks towards him with a sneer, Mathias noticed that her eyes are red and black, like those of Charlene. Now he understand. Hella is owned by the evil energy that emanates from the crystals of this room, which leads her to attack. Mathias then tries to echo his love.
(Mathias): "Hella, listen to me! It's not your kind, I know it! Resist to the force that pushes you to do that! I love you and I know you love me too!!!! Resist! fight, for us and our love, I beg you! "
The young man is sincere and tries to stay brave by seeing this. But the Scarbie seems not reached by the words of Mathias and cruelly sneers, before speaking.
(Hella): "Hella is not here, pathetic human! Now, her mind is only anger and darkness, for her greatest happiness!"
This voice is inhumane and seems to come from beyond the grave. It is not the voice of Hella, another evidence that she is owned by a power of darkness. Mathias rises but refuses to fight Hella. She grabs him violently by the throat, and raised him in the air to begin to strangle him. Mathias has increasingly difficult to breathe but still looks at Hella with courage and love.
(Hella): "The force of darkness eventually triumph of love."
(Mathias): "The Hella that I love would never say that!"
She grins cruelly and does not loose plug. Mathias starts to choke and looks for a solution before dying strangled. Then he remembers her pendant around his neck, and that gives him an idea. He puts his hand on his pendant and thinks very strongly to the true love between him and Hella. Mathias's hand begins to soak up the power of the Monsterican Connection, then he looks at Hella in the eyes with love.
(Mathias): "I'm sorry my love, but I must do it."
He puts his hand imbued on the heart of Hella. The Scarbie starts screaming in pain and her cry echoing in the cave. The Monsterican Connection power begins to enter in her body to expel the dark energy inside. Hella looses Mathias, who falls to the ground, and she begins to struggle to stop the pain and bring out the darkness of her body. She looses her daggers that fall on the ground. Mathias observed this with great concern and fear as he rises. Hella seems to suffer horribly and moans, and a few seconds later, black smoke out through her nostrils and mouth, then goes back in the red crystals and disappear. Hella returns to normal, but falls to her knees on the ground, groaning in pain. Mathias rushes to help her to rise up. When Hella sees him, she hugs him strongly, and he did the same.
(Mathias): "Sorry if I hurt you Hella, but it was necessary and I...."
(Hella): "I know, and I thank you. It's I who am sorry. I could not help to see and hear what I said. I did not think what I said, but I do could not prevent myself to say it. It was very horrible. Forgive me my love, forgive me."
She sheds a tear and blames herself for what she did. Mathias is very sad for her and knows that she told the truth. He hugged Hella gently and they kiss with love and passion, to prove that their love is always present and indestructible. After the kiss, Mathias smiled at Hella.
(Mathias): "This is not your fault, Hella. I forgive you."
Hella smiled back and kissed again Mathias with love and tenderness. But even if the spell is broken, the forces of darkness are still here, just weak, but not for long.
(Hella): "Now, we must leave this room and quickly find the others."
Mathias nods, and the couple goes out quickly from the room, or the negative energy is such that it almost caused hatred and anger in a pure heart.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 am

Okay I can say this: you had me scared for a minute! I thought something went horribly wrong. I wonder how they're gonna make it back though. Hopefully it'll be soon.
-Amari The Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:02 pm

This chapter is a bit special because I wanted to add drama, show that demonic energies of this dimension are so powerful that they can even act on the minds and the most pure and sincere hearts.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Which is a good thing that way they dont seem overpowered. I mean yeah they're connection is strong but it should still be tested by opposing forces. Can't wait to see whats next ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Like for "Get the Monsterican Connection", I've found a music for this story too.

Here the official theme song of "Dawn of the Deadache":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSTZq8TR_oI
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 am

New chapter.

Chapter 14: The Ghosts of the Heceta Head

Night has fallen on the human world, and the moment of truth has arrived. On the defensive walls built around the village of Soulaires, the ghouls army of Awa begins to take position, armed and equipped. Kita and Amen took position behind the defensive wall at the head of an army of ghouls, in case the demons would reach over the wall. Amen and Ox lead the west side while Mr. Lordi and Awa will order their troops to the east. Mr. Lordi had already observed the military tactics of humans and decided to do the same. The Monsterman looks up at the sky and sees the dark clouds begin to form a circle, like a giant vortex. The red flashes begin to explode around the vortex. Without turning to the others, Mr. Lordi warns the others.
(Mr. Lordi): "Get ready my friends! They come!"
The other monsters have heard and stand ready, in silence. The giant vortex forms in the sky and a giant red lightning comes out and hits the field located opposite the ramparts of the village. The shock shook the ground. The monsters observe the phenomenon with some concern, but without showing it. Then thunder sounded and a cold rain begins to fall.
The red lightning begins to form a new giant vortex on the floor, surrounded by flames, and a few seconds later, a huge army begins to slowly come out of the vortex, and walk towards the village. The monsters of the brotherhood open big eyes by seeing it. The demons are thousands, a vast army made for one purpose: to destroy the universe. The demons continue to advance in the rain. They are tall, almost two meters tall, burly, with a red skin, scaly and dirty. They have pointed ears and most have long hair black and dirty. The demons wear armors and helmets that resemble to those of the Uruks Hai in the Lord of the Rings, but most dark and terrifying. The horrible yellow eyes of the demons glow in the night. The demons have of all kinds of weapons like swords, axes, spears, sickles.... .The brotherhood of Lordi waits and continues to monitor the Charlene's army moving slowly toward them. A demon, probably a lieutenant, mounted on a large rock and pushes a mighty roar, motioning to the troops to stop. The soldiers obeyed, and all the host stops, at three hundred meters of the defense walls. Some demons growl ferociously with cruel eyes, eager to fight and kill.
The lieutenant of the demons begins to talk to the monsters, with a sadistic grin.
(Lieutenant): "Monsters. My queen, the mighty Charlene, has a message for you. Why plunge our worlds in a useless war? Why spraying so much blood? She offers you a deal. If you agree to surrender without fighting, you will be spared."
The monsters have listened, but they did not believe the words coming from creatures as cruel and vicious. Mr. Lordi then responds to the demons.
(Mr. Lordi): "Well, you shall tell your queen, we prefer to die rather than submit to you!"
And the Monsterman sends a fireball at full speed, which hit the lieutenant demon in the chest. The lieutenant roared in pain and disintegrated, and his helmet fell at the feet of his soldiers. The demons watched this, and look up to the monsters with an angry look. The demons begin to growl and roar with rage, and take the fireball of Mr. Lordi for a provocation. One of the demons gives the signal, and the entire army rushes to the village, ready to kill.
(Amen) "And the battle begins."
The demons run to the defensive wall, and prepare their weapons angry roaring. On top of the rampart, Awa turned to her ghouls, preparing their bows and arrows. She expect that the demons are a little closer, and.....
(Awa): "Ghouls......FIRE AT WILL!"
The ghouls shoot and hundreds of arrows flying through the air. Several demons of the first lines are pierced and killed by the arrows, and the blood starts flowing on the green grass of the field. Mr. Lordi concentrates his power in his ax and sends a powerful shock wave that sprayed a row of demons. But the demons start to shooting fireballs with their hands. On the ramparts, several ghouls are hitting and killed by the flaming projectiles. Mr. Lordi and the other monsters of the brotherhood protect themselves behind the wall and avoid the fireballs. Awa decides to take action and uses her telekinetic power to stop several fireballs, and throws them on a group of demons, which are sprayed by their own projectiles.
Ox growls of anger and reacts. He descended from the defensive wall and goes in the street. He uses his strength to lift a car, and throws it with all his strength. The car goes over the wall and violently crushes three demons approaching. Ghouls continue to fire their arrows, and demons, their fireballs. The two armies suffer losses.
Despite this, the demons are too numerous and reach the defensive wall and begins to climb the wall like spiders, without the need for ladders. The monsters have noticed this.
(Mr. Lordi): "They go up on the wall! Take your melee weapons!"
Ghouls then take their swords. A demon gets to the top of the wall, but Amen violently hits him in the face, and the demon falls of the wall before crashing on the ground. Mr. Lordi used his ax to decapitate three demons that were coming up the wall, facing him. The dark blood spurting and the three bodies without heads fall of the wall. The demons begin to take their place on the defensive walls, and engage in melee combat with the ghouls. A demon speared a ghoul with violence, and threw the body against a wall. Awa takes her sword and pierces the chest of a demon, who roared in pain. The countess vampire turns to the army of Charlene and pushes her shrill scream, with all her power. Several demons are affected by the scream, and stand their head and screaming in pain. Their heads explode under the pressure of the wave of the scream. But, many demons begin to cross the wall and enter in the streets of Soulaires. Kita and Mana rush with their armies of ghouls, to repel them. Kita leapt nimbly amid the demons and beheads several of them with his katana. Mana transforms himself into a swarm of black and green flies and begins to circle a maximum of demons to prevent them from moving forward and blind them. Ox comes to help them, and grabs a demon by the front leg to use him as a weapon to hit the other demons before him. On top of the rampart, Mr. Lordi is surrounded by several demons, but manages to repel their attacks with his ax, and kills several of them with a burst of flame burst from his hand. The battle has just begun, but despite the resistance of the monsters, the demons continue to arrive in front of the defensive wall. That sounds a pretty bad start for the brotherhood.
Meanwhile, in the demonic dimension, Mathias and Hella continue to advance in the dark and disturbing tunnels of the cave, trying to find an exit, and also find their new allies. The floor is covered with a strange gray mist. The couple walks side by side remaining very careful because they ignore or this tunnel will lead them. The walls are covered with small red crystals that emit a dim light, but enough to see the path. Mathias and Hella come out of the tunnel and arrive in another large room that looks like a crypt. Stone pillars are installed in a circle around a strange giant pentagram drawn on the floor. In this piece, the mist turns green like magic, as if it were impregnated with a residual energy in the air. The couple feels again a dark and old energy here, and remains cautious. But most frightening is that the walls of this room are decorated with thousands of human skulls, which all seem to look the couple with their empty eye sockets and dirty. That's very creepy, and Mathias feels bad. Hella and Mathias approach a stone pillars, on which is engraved something, like a story. The Scarbie began to read.
(Mathias): "What is written?"
(Hella): "According to the story, during the War of Lapland in the 11th century, a clan of northern men, the clan of the Heceta Head, had sworn an oath to the first couple of the Monsterican Connection, promising to help them to the combat. But when the hour of final battle came, the northern men fled, and have gone forever in the darkness. Nobody has never seen them again. Some think they have fled in the dark dimensions, to be sure that no one can find them. Then the Monsterican couple cursed them, to be sure that they could never rest in peace..... Until the fulfillment of their oath."
Very strange, but scary. Mathias has chills just by listening. He noticed a little sentence engraved under the story and begins to read it.
(Mathias): "The way is traced. It was made by the living, but guarded by those who are dead."
Suddenly the fog starts to become stronger and a strange thud, like a inhuman breath, was heard in the depths of the cave. Then, a cavernous and deep voice that seems to come from another world, echoed through the room.
(Björn): "Who dares to come in my kingdom?"
Mathias and Hella turn and see a ghost appear at few meters from them. The difference is that this ghost is surrounded by a strange red light, and is dressed as a Viking king. He has a Nordic crown on his head, and an armor adorned with spikes. His face is decomposed and almost looks like a skull, some long white hair down along his neck, a small beard on his chin, and his eyes off a great anger. Mathias and Hella remain motionless, and the young man felt his heart beating in his chest. The ghost looks at them with a scary look. Hella takes her courage and speaks first.
(Hella): "A person to whom you have sworn allegiance."
(Björn): "The ghosts of the Heceta Head ....... Can not allow the living to command them."
(Mathias): "You will allow with us!"
The young man answered with courage, but the ghost does not feel at all threatened and begins to giggle. His laugh is dark and resonates in the room, like an echo. The fog began to encircle Mathias and Hella, and hundreds of Viking ghosts begin to emerge from the mist by all sides. An army of the dead. Mathias opens big eyes by seeing this, and Hella trying to stay calm. There is no way to escape. The ghost army encircles them and begins to move slowly towards them. And the king talks again.
(Björn):"The way is traced. It was made by the living, but guarded by those who are dead.........The way is traced.......And now, you will die."
Mathias is determined to defend himself and with his power of Lordi Rider, he set up a small fireball in his hand and throws it to the ghost king. But the fireball crossing the body of the ghost, without hurting him, and he chuckles again.
(Björn): "Do not tire yourself, mortal. You can do nothing against death itself."
The Ghost King took a sword in its sheath and advanced towards the couple. Mathias does not know what to do and was amazed to see Hella remain calm. She has an idea and faces the king of the Viking ghosts.
(Hella): "I ask you to leave us alive, and fulfill your oath."
(Björn): "Only the couple of Monsterican Connection can give me orders."
Hella and Mathias then have an idea that might work. They hold by hands and focus by closing their eyes. Their golden rings start to glow and suddenly the power of their love awakens. A wave of red energy explodes around them and affects the whole army of ghosts, without killing them, but they seem to have hurt and back off. The Viking king seems amazed and opens big eyes.
(Björn): "It's...... It's impossible. The Monsterican link is dead for centuries."
(Mathias): "We are the new couple. My name is Mathias, and here Hella, my girlfriend. We were looking for new allies to help us with the new war raging, but a demon named Charlene sent us in this dimension."
(Hella): "Ghosts of the Heceta Head, we know your history and your fate. You are dead, but you can not rest in peace. We can give you what you want. Fight for us and regain your honor."
The ghosts look at each other as hesitant, and none of them talk. Hella insists and then spoke again to the army of the dead.
(Hella): "Believe me, I says truth. Fight for our brotherhood, help us to defeat the demons, and we will consider your oath as accomplished."
A few seconds later, the King of Ghosts advances towards Mathias and Hella, to talk to them.
(Björn): "You can not know what it's like to not be able to rest in peace, and be condemned to wander for eternity. It's a fate worse than death. During the war of Lapland, this is not greed that made us flee, but the fear of dying. Maybe we have deserved our fate, but I can not go on. Either, we will fight. "
Mathias and Hella look in their eyes and are delighted of the answer. But it now remains another problem to solve.
(Mathias): "But how we will go back in my world now?"
(Björn): "There is a way ..... Back away ......"
The couple obeyed and moved away a few steps. Björn steps forward and reaches his hand towards the giant pentagram surrounded by stone pillars. The ghost began to speak words in ancient Viking language, that only they can understand. The pentagram starts to shine with a green light and a green mist begins to form a circle, and a few seconds later, a vortex for the human world is formed. Björn turned to Mathias and Hella.
(Björn): "This pentagram is a dimensional portal. It's through this passage that we arrived in this dimension, in the 11th century."
Mathias and Hella are reassured to see that there was a way to go, but it lacks their new allies. Suddenly they hear a noise coming from the tunnel and turns to see. Magnum, Kalma, G-Stealer and Enary out from the darkness of the tunnel and arrive in the room. When they see Mathias and Hella, they are happy to see them again. The ghosts were ready to attack, but their king made them a sign to stop. Mathias and Hella begin to talk with their friends.
(Mathias): "Glad to see you all safe and sound."
(Kalma): "Same for us. We were walking through the tunnels and we heard your voices a little further."
Then the monsters have noticed the army of ghosts before them, which does not move. Magnum, Kalma and G-Stealer are surprised but Enary seems suspicious and is ready to draw her sword, just in case.
(Enary): "Who are they?"
(Hella): "All is well Enary. They are with us. They will help us defeat our enemies, and save our friends."
(Björn): "If we do this is not for you ...... But for us."
The Viking king was firm on this point. Mathias and Hella fully understand and respect that. The group of monsters advances towards the dimensional portal, and before entering, Mathias turned to the monsters, with a smile.
(Mathias), "Now, it's time to kick the ass of the demons."
All monsters are in agreement and loans. Mathias and Hella hold by hands and enter into the vortex with their allies, followed by the army of the dead.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Oh yeah the cavalrys coming :D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 pm

New chapter.

Chapter 15: Something Wicked this way Comes

Mathias and Hella have finally managed to find a way out of the demonic dimension, and now the couple is flying side by side at the speed of light through the tunnel of a vortex that brings them back to the human world. In their minds, they hope never to see again this nightmarish dimension. Mathias and Hella are first, followed by their new allies monsters, and an army of dead Vikings, the cursed ghost of the Heceta Head. During the crossing, the Scarbie and the young man look in the eyes, hoping they arrive in time to help the brotherhood. They left a long time and do not know what could have happened during their absence. Mathias felt his heart pounding in his chest and the fear in his mind, the idea of facing the demons again.
The flash of light exploded in front of them and swallows them. It's the end of the trip. Mathias and Hella out of the vortex, followed by their allies, and all arrive in a street of Soulaires, not far from the central square. Mathias is happy to be back in his world, but the group looks around to see what happens, and it's horrible. Most of the houses are on fire or destroyed, and the streets are devastated. Hundreds of corpses of ghouls and demons are lying on the floor in pools of blood. In the distance they could hear the cries of the fighting, and the howls of pain of the wounded. Apparently, the battle went wrong for monsters. The defensive wall was destroyed and the demons invaded the village. The sky is still red and filled with big black clouds that begin to form a giant circle just above of Soulaires. A giant red lightning explodes in the sky and destroyed the bell tower of the village church, which collapses into pieces. Mathias was horrified to see his village like that, and Hella puts her hand on his shoulder, feeling sorry for him.
(Mathias) "It's ..... It's really horrible."
(Hella): "I know ..... I know Mathias. But we must stay strong. What matters for now is to find the others and stop Charlene and her army."
(Mathias): "You're right."
The young man takes over and prepares his metal claws, while Hella takes her daggers and turns to the other monsters, who are preparing their weapons.
(Hella): "I'm going on my side with Mathias. Separate yourself into two groups and try to find our friends, and also, kill all the demons you'll see on your way. No mercy! Understood?"
(Magnum): "Understood, chief."
(G-Stealer): "Understood."
(Kalma): "Let's go!"
(Enary): "I feel we will have a good laugh."
The Valkyrie looks forward to going to fight. She teamed with Kalma and goes towards the west side of the village. Magnum stays with his G-Stealer teammate and starts running towards a street on the east side. Mathias and Hella stay together and head to the central square, trying to find Mr. Lordi.
For their part, Kalma and Enary go out of an alley to the west of the village, hearing the sounds of fighting closer. They arrive in a larger street with several houses and see Ox and Kita fighting against many demons. Mana is also with them, but he was injured and is on his knees on the floor, trying to recover his strength. A demon approaches behind for kill him, but Enary arrives and decapitates the demon before he can harm the pastor. Mana turns his head and sees the Valkyrie reach her hand to help him to rise up.
(Mana): "Who ..... Who are you?"
(Enary): "Don't worry. I'm a friend.... Let's get up, we have to repel these things!"
The pastor is rather surprised by the strong character of this woman, but she saved his life, so he accepted her help. Meanwhile, Kita and Ox continue to fight. Ox crushes the head of a demon against the wall of a house, and grabs another by the throat before tearing him into half violently, like a rag doll. Blood spurted and the organs of the demon fell to the ground. Kita manages to counter the attack of a demon with his sword, and bit him on the arm before the pierce the chest to kill him. Kita dodges the sword of another demon, and bites him to the throat before snatch the trachea. The demon dies and Kita growls with blood mouthful. But the demons are too many and the two monsters begin to weaken. Several demons start to hit Ox from all sides and the Minotaur falls to his knees under the onslaught of the creatures. Kita wants to go help his friend, but two demons jump on him.
Kalma comes and his infernal chain is surrounded by flames. The biker clicks his chain like a whip, and disintegrates all the demons around Ox with several blows, without hurting the Minotaur. Ox, weakened, catches his breath and gets up, and looks at Kama, with surprise.
(Ox): "Thank you, I owe you life. But who are you?"
(Kalma): "Friends of Mathias and Hella. My name is Kalma, and I'm with Enary. We are here to help you."
Enary and Mana have help Kita to kill the two demons who attacked him and join Ox and Kita. The alien takes a deep breath.
(Kita): "In any case, your help is welcome. Thank you. This is the total mess here, and we do not really control on the situation."
The group then noticed several ghouls struggling against demons, a little further down the street. The monsters decide to return to battle together to help their troops.
Meanwhile, Magnum and G-Stealer arrived close to the village's cemetery. A demon appears on the roof of a house and wants to launch a fireball on the two monsters. Magnum manages to shoot him with a plasma shot that blew the demon's head.
(G-Stealer): "Nice shot."
The cyborg said nothing. They hear other combat noise near the cemetery. At the corner of a wall, they see Awa and Amen, and several ghouls, against a swarm of angry demons. Many ghouls are killed by the demons, too numerous, and the others are in trouble. Amen growls of anger and blocks a demon against a car. The mummy torn the chest of the creature and tears the heart with his hand. The demon roared in pain and die. Awa moaned in pain and is blocked violently against a wall by an angry demon that begins to strangle her with his hands, eyes full of hate. G-Stealer leaped like a tiger, in roaring, and snatches the demon's head, with his jaw. Awa is surprised and is released from the grip of the decapitated corpse. In seeing G-Stealer start hitting the other demons in front of him, she sees that it's not Kita, but understands that he is not an enemy. Magnum comes from the street and starts to shoot several shots with a futuristic shotgun. The weapon sends electric spheres, causing small explosions to kill the small groups of demons. The creatures are sprayed by the shots, and their ashes fall to the ground. The rest of the demons flee and eventually disappear in the streets of the village. Amen and Awa advance towards Magnum and G-Stealer.
(Amen): "Whoever you are, thank you for your help."
(Magnum): "My name is Magnum, and this is my friend, G-Stealer. We are with your friends, Mathias and Hella. They said you need help."
(Awa): "So they succeeded. I never doubted of them. Well yes, indeed, your help is welcome. My name is Awa, and here Amen, one of my very good friends. "
But monsters do not have time to present themselves better, because a roar resonates further. A huge group of demons rush towards them. Awa is worried.
(Awa): "They are too many, and I am running out of strength."
(G-Stealer): "Do not panic, we are not come alone."
Awa and Amen do not understand, and suddenly, the ghost army of the Heceta Head appears behind them, coming out of the ground. The Countess and the mummy are very surprised to see that. Björn, the king of the Vikings ghosts, turn to see the demons and takes his sword before lifting the arm.
(Björn): "Northern men of Heceta Head ...... ATTAAAAACK!!"
The army of the dead rushes towards the demons, all arms prepared. The ghosts go to the wind speed and seem to drag on the ground. The demons are disturbed by seeing them rushing towards them like that. The ghosts begin the attack and slay all the demons in their path. Charlene's creatures fail to kill the ghosts. The brotherhood of monsters is very impressed by seeing this. Björn and his ghost warriors continue to cross the streets of the village, in slaughtering the rows of demons on their path. Several Viking ghosts appear on ghostly horses and run as fast as the wind. The ghosts riders decapitate the demons in their path, or shoot ghostly arrows on the demons on the roofs of houses. The weapons of the demons have no effect on the army of the dead, which continues to wreak havoc in the Charlene's army.
Meanwhile, Mathias and Hella arrived on the village square, but they fight against demons. The young man decapitates a demon and kills a second. He turns into the Lordi Rider and spits a jet of flame to spray two other demons in front of him, and becomes again human after. Hella has pierced the heads of two demons with her daggers and kills another by throwing an energy blade in the throat. But a demon, twice as large than the others arrives, growling ferociously. It almost looks like a troll. The creature tries to crush Mathias and Hella with its enormous hammer, but the couple jumped on the side and the hammer strikes the ground violently, causing a large crack in the asphalt. Mathias wants to attack the demon, but the creature is faster and gives punched to the young man. Mathias gasped and fell to the ground. Hella also tries to attack, but the giant demon grabs her by the leg and the Scarbie is now upside down, trapped.
(Hella): "Let me go, fucking demon!"
But the creature does not listen and growls again before to prepare his hammer. Mathias makes a surprise attack and lends a claws blow in the knees of the demon. The demon roared in pain and leaves Hella, which falls on the floor. The Scarbie rises and sends an energy blade in the ribs of the giant. The demon falls to his knees, groaning with pain, and Hella leapt at his head, and she cuts the throat with her daggers. Blood spurts from the wound and the demon falls to the ground, dead.
While the couple has just killed the group of demons and the giant, they see Mr. Lordi, which emerges from the smoke of a lane. The Monsterman limps slightly, he has several small cuts on the face and his ax is imbued with demon blood. He fought hard, but suffered several blows too. He smiled at Mathias and Hella and stands in front of them.
(Mr. Lordi): "Glad to see you my friends. I am relieved that you are alive."
(Mathias): "What is the situation Mr. Lordi?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I saw your new allies and the army of ghosts you have brought. They repel the army of the demons, but as long that Charlene will be alive, this nightmare will take no end."
(Hella): "And where is she?"
Mr. Lordi points his finger to the sky. Mathias and Hella turn and look up, and what they see, stunned them. A huge rocky platform that has the size of a football field just appeared above the village and hides the sun. His huge shadow extends over the village. The platform moves slowly and stops just below the clouds that form a circle more and more big, surely a giant vortex. The red lightnings are becoming more frequent around the circle, as if trying to feed the vortex to open it. Mathias and Hella look at this with amazement and horror.
(Mathias): "Charlene is over there? But what she intends to do?"
(Mr. Lordi): "The size of this vortex is not normal. I'm sure she wants to release something, but I have no idea of what is it. Anyway, you have to stop her. "
(Hella): "But how to get on the top of this platform? Mathias and I we have not the power to fly."
(Mr. Lordi): "No problem."
The black cape of the Monsterman turns into two large black wings, which look like those of the gargoyles. Mathias is very impressed. The Monsterman prepares to fly.
(Mr. Lordi): "Hold on to me and be careful of yourself."
Mathias and Hella hold themselves each to an arm of Mr. Lordi, which takes a little momentum, and suddenly he flew at full speed towards the rocky platform. The lord of Lapland flies towards the sky, with the couple of the Monsterican Connection, to stop the demoness queen Charlene.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Oh man this is intense :D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:43 am

New chapter.

Chapter 16: The Devil hides behind her Smile

In the streets of Soulaires, the battle was almost lost, but the monsters begin to repel the invader. The army of the dead, leaded by the monsters of the brotherhood, destroys the ranks of demons and the army of Charlene already beginning to retreat. But as the demonic queen will be alive, nothing will be saved.
Mathias and Hella clung to Mr. Lordi, who flew in the sky with his wings of Monsterman, and goes towards the huge rocky platform. In the sky, the clouds formed a circle, and a red light appears in the center. Lightning hit the all sides to power it, and vortex seems about to be open.
(Hella): "The vortex will open! We must act quickly!"
(Mr. Lordi): "I know! Be careful, I accelerate!"
He starts to fly faster as expected. Mathias is still hanging, but dare not look down, because he has vertigo. Suddenly, he hears a roar in the sky. Mathias looks behind him and sees several flying demons, which look like black gargoyles with glowing eyes, flying toward them.
(Mathias): "Oh no! Flying demons!"
Hella saw them too. With her free hand, she sends an energy blade. One of the flying demons is pierced by the blade, and falls from the sky. The flying demons spit fireballs towards Mr. Lordi to trying to kill him, but he dodges all the shots. A demon comes and grabs the foot of Mathias. The young man gives kicked in the face of the creature to make him let go, but can not. With his claws, Mathias cuts the arm of the creature that roars in pain and falls. Mr. Lordi can not defend himself, and he knows that if he is hit, he will fall, but Hella and Mathias too. He thought and finds an idea.
(Mr. Lordi): "I hope you trust me friends. I will try to get aim right."
(Mathias): "What do you mean by" aim right "?
The young man and the Scarbie are not reassured by hearing this. Suddenly, Mr. Lordi focuses his power and with all his strength, he throws Mathias and Hella towards the platform. The young man screamed in terror while flying in the air. Meanwhile, Mr. Lordi took his ax and angry roaring, began to decapitate and cut the flying demons around him.
Mathias and Hella continue to fly through the air, side by side, and arrive on the rocky platform, on their feet. Fortunately, otherwise they would have had a fall of several hundred meters. Now the couple is in the sky, on a floating platform. Above them, the giant vortex begins to form and open slowly and the red lightings explode around. But most important: where is Charlene? They look around them, but they see no one.
Suddenly, an electric sphere explodes behind them, and Mathias and Hella are thrown to the ground by the shockwave. The young man and the Scarbie have moaned in pain and rise up. Charlene appears, levitating in front of them, with a sadistic smile and a really cruel gaze. The hands and body of the demoness are surrounded by red electricity, and her black hair floating in the wind of the storm unleashed by the vortex. Mathias prepares his metal claws and Hella takes her daggers.
(Hella): "It's over Charlene! Your army was wiped out!"
(Charlene): "As long as I would be alive, nothing will be over."
(Mathias): "Charlene, you must stop that! You will kill millions of people if you do!"
(Charlene): "Really? Awww, you're gonna make me cry..... HA! Your compassion is your weakness, it's pathetic! When will you finally understand that domination and fear are the only way to be heard! The miserable alliance between your two worlds will be a distant memory now, as you two! "
(Hella): "Not while I'm alive!"
The Scarbie rushes to attack. But Charlene unleashed her power and sends an electrical discharge on Hella. The doll screams in pain and fell to her knees on the ground. Mathias is horrified and wants to help his love, but Charlene raises the young man by telekinetically and begins to strangle him, much like Darth Vader. Mathias can not escape the clutches of the demoness and starts to choke, while Charlene chuckles as she approached him.
(Charlene): "Too bad ...... A young man so charming, and with great courage....... You would have made a perfect king and husband for me....."
(Mathias): ".... Hella is and will be forever my only love..... You demons, you know nothing of this..... I will never be your king and husband! NEVER!"
The young man spoke without fear and with courage, but it increasingly difficult to breathe, and Charlene, under the influence of anger, began to tighten her power over him. But Hella emerges from behind and stabs the demoness in the shoulder. Charlene screams in pain and her power vanishes. Mathias falls to his knees on the ground and coughing, rubbing his throat and trying to catch his breath. Hella is angry and hits Charlene violently in the stomach with a back kick. The demon gasps, but soon regained consciousness. Hella wants to strike again, but Charlene surrounds herself with an electrical shield, and Hella was electrocuted when she touches it with her foot. The Scarbie is again pushed on the ground by the impact. Mathias becomes the Lordi Rider and begins to sending several fireballs, but Charlene is protected by his shield. The demoness grins and starts to teleport. She comes up behind Mathias, and violently strikes him in the back. The young man was thrown to the ground without have the time to react.
Hella stood up and joined Mathias, who gets his senses. Charlene focuses her evil power and sends a powerful electric beam with her both hands. Hella focuses her power too and sends a beam of energy. The two beams collided, causing a powerful explosion that threw everyone on the floor with violence. Mathias and Hella rise up with difficulty, and Charlene too.
Charlene growls and shows something in his clawed hand: a scythe consists of dark energy. Charlene sends several bursts of dark energy with her scythe, but Hella and Mathias have together create an energy shield to repel the attacks, and it works. Charlene growls of frustration, but do not admit defeat. She jumped in the air with her scythe. She tries to hit Mathias, but he blocks the attack with his claws, difficult because the demoness has a great strength.
With a quick movement, Mathias manages to hit on Charlene's arm. The demoness groaned in pain but it is not enough to stop her. She grabs Mathias by the throat and throws him violently against the rocky ground. Hella starts to duel against the demonic queen, who manages to block all attacks of the Scarbie with an abnormal speed. During the fight, Charlene speaks badly to Hella, to try to disrupt her.
(Charlene): "Why fight for this human ..... You do not deserve him..... You will kill her world...... Why fight?"
(Hella): "Because I LOVE HIM!"
The Scarbie let anger take over, but Charlene manages to hit her in the stomach. Hella screams in pain and saw blood pouring from her wound. Charlene strikes her again in the face, and throws the Scarbie on the floor. Hella breathes and spits blood on the floor. She tries to get up, but Charlene prevented her.
The demoness is about to kill Hella but Mathias jumped on her and started to hit Charlene violently.
(Mathias): "Do not touch Hella, bitch!!"
The young man did not resist long time, and Charlene electrocuted him with a discharge power. Mathias yelled in pain and weakens. Hella, too weak, look at this, horrified, but can not do anything.
(Hella): "Mathias ......"
Charlene grabs Mathias by the neck and unscrupulously, she throws him out of the platform. Hella attends the scene with horror, and hears Mathias yelling as he falls into the void.
(Hella): "MATHIAS!! NOOOOOOO!!"
Tears run down her cheeks, and she remains petrified with horror. Mathias is falling into the void, and she could not save him. Hella poured tears of sadness, but also anger, while Charlene sneers mercilessly. In an angry effort, Hella stands up and wants to attack the demoness, but once again, Charlene electrocutes her, but even stronger. Hella screamed and fell to the ground again, completely weakens and Charlene looks at her, with a triumphant look. She has the smile of the devil.
(Charlene): "The show is over now. I really pity of you, Hella. I thought the power of your love was more powerful than that. I'm really disappointed."
The demoness leaves Hella, which seems be faints, and flies in the sky to be placed under the giant vortex. The demoness puts her arms in cross and looks up at the vortex. The lightnings begin to explode around her and the wind become more violent.
(Charlene): "Now it's time for the darkness to be release! The phoenix will finally reborn from its ashes, and my brother will be avenged! For the glory of the demons!"
The red power springs from the arms and body of Charlene, and she sends her power to the vortex. The vortex opens fully and flames start to come out. The lightning hit the roofs of houses in the village, with great violence and the storm rages more. Charlene continues to send electricity into the vortex. Hella looks up at the sky and sees the vortex, with horror. In the hole of the vortex, she can see a large flame eye that seems to look at her. An evil and inhuman laughter comes from the vortex and resonates in the air. Hella lowers his head and falls to his knees.
(Hella): "This time it is the end."
Then she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She turns her head and sees Mathias, who smiled at him. The Scarbie regained hope and hugged Mathias in her arms, with love. Tears of joy appear from her eyes. She was very afraid that he was dead. When he was fall in the void, Mathias had managed clinging to the edge of the platform and had risen when the coast was clear. Mathias looks at Hella into the eyes and slowly stroked her cheek with his hand.
(Hella): "I thought you were ....."
(Mathias): "No. Do not worry. But we have to stop this now."
(Hella): "Now that you are with me...... I retakes hope in our victory.... And our love...."
The young blushed and smiled. Mathias and Hella kiss with love and passion, downwind of the storm and the vortex, increasingly large and threatening. Mathias feels again the sweet lips of Hella, and her heart pounding, same feeling for the Scarbie. As they kiss, the pendant of Mathias begins to shine with a red glow, and a small radius affects both daggers from Hella. The weapons begin to levitate in the air and merge to form a single weapon, a double silver blade, with the symbol of the Monsterican Connection in the middle. The power of the Monsterican Connection has awakened again to help the couple, in a new way.
Mathias and Hella seized the weapon both, and with all their strength, they throw the double silver blade towards Charlene. The weapon flies at the speed of light in emitting a red glow around it, then she decapitates violently Charlene, who had only the time to see the weapon flying towards her, but not dodge her. The head of the demoness falls into the void and the decapitated body begins to disintegrate from within, pierced by red beams of light. A few seconds later, the body of Charlene explodes in the sky and her ashes are slowly dispersed by the wind.
The power of the demoness is over, and the giant vortex closes itself and disappears. The silver blade disappears to become the two daggers of Hella. Mathias and Hella are then relieved and side by side, hold by the hands. Charlene is dead, and the power of the Monsterican Connection saved the world once again.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Yay they saved the world :D wonder what they're gonna do next :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 am

New chapter.

Chapter 17: Hard Rock Hallelujah

The conflict against Charlene ended, finally. The war between humanity and monster was narrowly avoided, and peace is maintained. In the cities of the area, everyone has seen the huge explosion in the sky, and millions of people are out on the streets to see this strange light. The sky becomes normal, the sun finally came and the dark clouds have disappeared, as if to indicate that the time for war is over. Mathias and Hella, wounded but still together, join their allies in the square of the village. The demons of Charlene are all dead. Each member of the brotherhood is alive, fortunately, many have minor injuries, but nothing too serious. When the Brotherhood sees the couple arrive, they advanced toward them, proud and happy.
(Mr. Lordi): "You succeeded! We have seen an explosion in the sky. Thanks to you and your power, peace will last between this world and ours."
(Kita): "It was a big explosion! I thought I was out of my armor."
Mathias and Hella have a chuckle, but not mocking. Meanwhile, Magnum continues to search for gouls survivors in the debris. Kalma is with Enary, and helps her to heal the wound she has to the arm. Ox and G-Stealer help to remove debris. Kita recognized G-Stealer and started talking to each other like old friends. Apparently they were in the same army in the system Mu Arae. Kita thought he was the only one to have survived, but was glad to see that one of his own is still alive too. Awa smiles and walks towards Mathias, to kiss him on the cheek.
(Awa): "Thank you both. With love, the peace is back."
Mathias touches his cheek and feels the warmth of the kiss. He blushed and turned to Hella, a little embarrassed, but the Scarbie is not, and she smiled too. Awa has a giggle, not mocking.
(Awa): "Don't worry Mathias. I know the love between you and Hella and I will never try to make her jealous. You're like a brother, and her, a sister to me. "
Mathias and Hella have smiled at the vampire countess, and she did the same. Soon after, the brotherhood of Lordi is still gathered in the square of Soulaires, but this time, in front of the army of ghosts of the Heceta Head, who have been a tremendous help in battle. The ghosts await what should be returned to them. Mr. Lordi remembers that in the 11th century when he was younger, he had seen these northern men when they were still alive, and he could not imagine to see them again 10 centuries later, as ghosts. Mathias and Hella advanced side by side, and stand before Björn, the king of the army of the dead, who look them in the eyes.
(Björn) "Now ..... Release us."
The couple says nothing, as if they were hesitant. But Enary no confidence and is always suspicious.
(Enary): "I think it's a bad idea. They are very useful indeed, but how can we trust to the dead?"
Mr. Lordi sighs in hearing this, but Hella knows the nature of the Valkyrie. Björn had a dark look and frustrated in hearing this, and began to growl, before speaking again to the couple of the Monsterican Connection, with an angry voice.
(Björn): "You gave us your word!"
(Hella): "Ghosts of the Heceta Head ...... I consider your oath....As fulfilled..... Now go ..... Rest in peace, you've earned it."
Björn smiled for the first time and lets out a sigh of relief, as if the pain finally disappeared after so many centuries of eternal suffering. The army of ghosts begins to slowly evaporate in smoke, and they disappear completely, as carried by the wind. Enary sighs in frustration, but Mathias and Hella smiling and hold by the hands. They feel sorry for these ghosts, but now they are happy to know that now, Björn and his army will rest in peace forever. Mathias and Hella turn to their friends, and Mr. Lordi smiled to them and slowly nods, as if to say that they have done well. Mathias feels proud of him, and Hella too.
The other monsters, Magnum, G-Stealer, Kalma and Enary, had decided to stay in the fraternity, and become official members, to the delight of everyone. Some hours after the battle, the inhabitants returned to Soulaires and the rest of the army of ghouls helped the humans to rebuild their homes damaged by the demons. Humans continue to be wary of the monsters, and Mr. Lordi understands them. He just hopes that this time, peace between the two worlds will be sustainable.
One week later.....
A week has passed since the death of Charlene and peace is returned. Mathias had returned to his home, in the village of Soulaires. He had informed his family of the events that were happened, and had reassured them. The young man took over the course of his normal life as if nothing had happened. But could he lead a normal life now? It seemed almost strange to him to come back to his house in peace, after this adventure in the demonic dimension, a space station, the dimension of Kalmageddon, the hell of Enary, the army of the dead, the battle against Charlene....... Many things, but worth it, to keep the peace. Mathias arrives in his living room and sits in the large couch, with his two cats, Cleo and Charlie, at his side. He turns on the TV and watches a clip of AC/DC. The song is Hells Bells. Mathias has always been a big fan of rock, and one of his favorite bands is AC/DC. Angus Young is one of the idols of Mathias.
While he watches the TV, he heard knocking on the door. Yet he expect anyone. He will open but curiously, there is nobody. Mathias believes in a joke, but he sees a letter to his feet. Intrigued, he picks it up and returns to his house to open. Inside the letter, he discovers a ticket for a metal concert. Mathias and perplexed and even happy, but what's even more intriguing is that the concert group is classified as "mystery." A mystery concert? Mathias thought, and the thought interested him. He has nothing planned tonight. The concert is scheduled for tonight in Paris, in a concert room called Trabendo.
In the evening, Mathias dressed with darker clothing and metal, and took the train to Paris. He arrives in front of the room, and soon a crowd began to gather. When the doors open, Mathias gives his ticket and enters the room. He puts himself in the first row to the middle. He is anxious to see who is the mystery group. Within minutes, the room is filled with fans waiting impatiently. Suddenly, the lights go out, and Mathias and the crowd began to shout and applaud. A mysterious fog begins to flow from the scene and a sinister melody like in the horror movies resonates softly. Mathias has chills, but nice and is all excited. The curtain rises and the band appeared on stage, emerging from the mist. Mathias and the crowd are astounded. It's Lordi. Mathias is astonished to see them and remains speechless. Mana is behind the drums, Ox will play the bass, Amen has the guitar, Mr. Lordi takes the microphone, and Hella is behind a keyboard. Frightened at first, people begin to applaud and scream as Mathias. Monsters are astonished at their reaction, but do not show it. They did not think they would react like that. Mathias looks Hella, and the Scarbie notices him and gives him a little lover wink. The young man blushed. Mr. Lordi took the microphone and speaks to the public.
(Mr. Lordi): "Thanks to the courage of Hella here present, and her one true love, Mathias, who is here in the audience, peace between monsters and humans has been preserved. Even if we are different, we can live united, and together overcome the dangers to come."
Everybody applauded the speech of Mr. Lordi. All monsters of the brotherhood applaud too. The band starts to play. Mana hits on the battery while Amen and Ox strum the instruments. Hella began playing the keyboard and Mr. Lordi sings.
(Mr. Lordi):” The saints are crippled
On this sinners' night
Lost are the lambs with no guiding light

The walls come down like thunder
The rocks about to roll
It's the Arockalypse
Now bare your soul

All we need is lightning
With power and might
Striking down the prophets of false
As the moon is rising
Give us the sign
Now let us rise up in awe

Rock 'n roll angels bring thyn hard rock hallelujah
Demons and angels all in one have arrived
Rock 'n roll angels bring thyn hard rock hallelujah
In God's creation supernatural high
….”
While the band continues the song, the crowd cheers and screams even louder, dancing on the song. The lights of the concert room begin to flash and the room starts to shake. It’s very impressive. Mathias is in heaven and does not stop to look Hella play the keyboard, and she throws little amorous looks from time to time. She even sent him a kiss with her hand, and Mathias catches in his hand. Mr. Lordi advances towards the public and grabs Mathias by the arm to bring him up on stage. Mathias is in the middle of the stage, surrounded by the monsters who continue to play the song. The public continues to scream and cheer as loud as he can. Mathias does not know how to react and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns and sees Hella, who smiled at him lovingly. Mathias smiled too and blushes. The group then began another song, rhythmic, but quieter. And this time, Mr. Lordi gives the microphone to Hella and leaves her the place, with pleasure. Mathias then realizes that she will sing. The Scarbie turns to the audience, and also looks at Mathias.
(Hella): "I wrote this song specifically for you, Mathias, to show you once again how much I love you and that our link is indestructible. And humans, do not forget. Even if we are different, the true love is seen with the heart, not the eyes."
Mathias and the public are very touched by these words, and the crowd applauded. Then the song starts. Mathias remains on stage and watched Hella before him, who begins to dance gently, then to sing.
(Hella):"Break my lies
Chase me as I run, one more time
Save my heart!!
The truth is I’m waiting…hold me...
Return to love now!

Because I couldn’t say one word of the truth, I hurt you
My hand longs for your warmth, so bad I want to cry

As we gain more experience
We can’t even dream innocently anymore

But I’m sure at some point I gazed at something, wanting to believe

Break my lies
See the truth flickering in my eyes
Save my heart!!
Kiss me, as a shaky form of communication
Return to love now!

What I felt when I was by your side wasn’t weakness
It was a comfort that made up for something I lacked

I’m afraid of the pain
That comes with losing something precious someday

Alone in the crowd…I searched for a place to come home to…

Break my lies
Take away this pain I can’t put into words
Save my heart!!
In this heart…that has nowhere to go
Return to love now
!"
She has the voice of an angel, and Mathias is speechless, as the public. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns and sees Mr. Lordi, who hands him another microphone. Mathias guesses what he wants, but is terrified. Mathias is convinced of not being able to sing, but to please Hella, he took the microphone, and Mr. Lordi gives him a sign of good luck. Mathias thanks the Monsterman and advances towards Hella, and sang with her on stage.
(Mathias and Hella):"Break my lies
Take away this pain I can’t put into words
Save my heart!!
In this heart…that has nowhere to go
Return to love now
!"
The song ends and the audience applauded the performance with enthusiasm and emotion. Some people pour tears of emotion in the audience. Mathias has impressed himself, and Hella is proud of him. And she kisses Mathias lovingly on stage, in front of the whole crowd, who applauded loudly. As she kisses him with love and passion, Hella passes her hand gently in the hair of Mathias. The young man closes his eyes, wraps his arms around the size of Hella and enjoys the kiss, as long as possible, while the band ending the song, with the applause of the humans.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Yay I was kinda worried about you. Im glad everyones got a happy ending here ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:35 am

Last chapter, and ending of the second story.

Chapter 18: Hella's Kitchen

The next morning, Mathias wakes up in his room and slowly opens his eyes. He sits on his bed and smiled, thinking back to the concert of last night. It was absolutely stunning and Mathias was never felt so well except when he's with Hella of course, he feels even better. The young man thinks about the love song of Hella for him, and the kiss on the stage, in front of everyone, and he feels his heart beating in his chest. It's a moment he will never forget. Mathias gets up and looks out the window. There is a little fog this morning, but Mathias knows that this time it is not an evil sign or other threats. No, there is peace, there is nothing to fear. Mathias down up the stairs and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. Then he gets dressed and goes out of his house to get the mail in his mailbox. As he takes the letters, he saw Kita, sitting on the low wall in front of the house.
(Mathias): "Oh hi Kita. What do you think of this mist? You think this is a new paranormal sign or other threats to come?"
(Kita): "No, I don't think so. It's nature, simply. Anyway, the concert of last night was very good. You humans have great tastes for fun."
Mathias smiled and thanked the alien. Kita gets up on the wall and waved goodbye to the young man, before jumping behind the wall, and disappear in the mist, like a samurai. A little further, Mathias finds Magnum and G-Stealer who go towards the forest of Soulaires, surely to find a place or install their new home. Kalma also arrives on its infernal motorcycle and takes Enary with him. They all advance to Mathias to talk to him before leaving. The young man smiled.
(Mathias): "I wanted to thank you all for helping us. Your help has been invaluable, and without you, we would fail. I'm glad that you chose to stay with us."
(Magnum): "At first, we done out of personal interest, but seeing what was going on here, we realized that the situation is more serious than expected, and that concerns us all. The Great War has ravaged the monster world in the 11th century, and we can not allow that it starts again, on this world."
(G-Stealer): "Yep. We may have been trained to kill, but we still have a heart and feelings."
(Kalma): "Moreover, in this world, we finally found what we needed most: A family."
The zombie has appointed Mathias and the other monsters of the brotherhood in saying this with a smile. Mathias nods slowly, smiling.
(Mathias): "But, now, what will you do? Mr. Lordi has surely explained that you have to live away from the humans?"
(Enary): "Yes, but do not worry about us, we will surely find a place to live in the area."
(Kalma): "And especially, Mathias, continues to live your life with Hella. Your love is sincere and strong, and it is something more and scarcer as time goes on. We will always be there to help you, if necessary. "
Mathias thanks them again. They have made a last goodbye sign to Mathias, before leaving and disappearing into the mist. While Mathias is about to return home, he hears a noise coming from the mist. Noises of footsteps. He turns and looks toward the street, but the fog is too thick and he can not see what happens. Then, Mr. Lordi, Awa, Amen, Ox and Mana arrive from the mist and stop to greet Mathias. The young man is happy to see them.
(Mr. Lordi): "We wanted to thank you Mathias, and the good time to the concert. It was interesting and pretty cool as experience."
(Mathias): "Thanks. And where you go now?"
(Amen): "We will return to the castle of the brotherhood. It has been damaged during the zombies attack and we will rehabilitate it."
(Mathias): "You want I come with you? I can help if you want."
(Awa): "Thanks, but you've already done a lot you and Hella. You save the world, stop the war and restored peace between our people and yours. And I think you already have something planned tonight."
In saying this, Awa smiles and shows with her finger, the letters that Mathias holds in his hand. The young man does not understand what she means, and Awa gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder as if to wish him a good evening. The five monsters continue on their way, and disappear in the mist, as quickly as they appeared. What thing planned? Mathias does not understand and returned to his home, with the letters in his hand. The young man sits on the couch and starts to look the letters. One of them caught his attention. It bears the symbol of Lordi, and is for Mathias. He opened the letter and began to read.
Dear Mathias,
The concert last night was very great and I had a great time with my friends, and especially with you. I wanted to thank you again, and I want to offer you another thing. To celebrate our victory, the return of peace and our love stronger than ever, I invite you tonight, at my home, for a dinner, together. Come to midnight. I expect you, my love.
I love you
H
A big smile appears on the face of Mathias and his heart beats harder in his chest. Hella invited him to dinner, just him and her. Mr. Lordi had guessed correctly, Mathias has something planned tonight.
In the evening, around midnight, Mathias walks in the forest, towards the house of Hella. For this dinner, he dressed with a white t-shirt, black shirt, black jeans and black shoes. This is not a tuxedo, but Mathias thinks it will suffice. He walks on the porch and ringing the little rusty bell at the entrance. He waits a few seconds, and the door opens before him. Hella appears before him and smiled at him lovingly, and she speaks with a romantic voice.
(Hella): "Good evening Mathias. You look great."
(Mathias):"Thanks. You too."
He enters in the house and follows Hella in the hallway. The house and plunged into the dark and candles were lit everywhere. This atmosphere may seem dark and macabre, but Mathias thinks it's romantic. He happens in the kitchen with Hella. A very welcoming and clean room. There is a very good smell in the air, and in the middle of the room, a table for two, with a white tablecloth, two plates and cutlery, and two candles in the middle. Mathias had almost think to a kitchen as in horror movies, with blood on the walls and floor, flies flying around the room, and pieces of corpses in the sink. Hella is a monster, but she knows how to receive. The Scarbie invites Mathias to sit in front of her, and she poured her a glass of wine. No blood this time it's a romantic dinner, not an orgy of monsters. Mathias did not really used to drink alcohol, but it is with his love and is happy, so he decided to enjoy this evening. Mathias and Hella clink together.
(Mathias): "This wine is really good."
(Hella): "Thank you. We, monsters, we do not have the habit of doing what humans do, but with you, it's different. I will not force you to eat or behave like us."
Mathias smiled and put his hand gently on the one of Hella, and looks her lovingly. Soon after, the couple dines. There's chicken, potatoes, breads, cooked vegetables, and water. A romantic dinner, not with rivers of blood, human pieces and intestines spilled onto the ground, like a zombies feast. While they dine, a romantic melody is heard softly in the room, which adds romance into this dinner with a monster. Then, after eating, Mathias and Hella continue to discuss. While they discussing, Mathias suddenly hears a quiet and romantic music start to resonate in the room. Mathias looks up and listens to the music, and then he feels the hand of Hella on his hand. He turns his gaze to the Scarbie, with love and kisses her hand, like a gentleman. Hella blushed and smiled at the same time.
(Mathias): "Thank you Hella. This night was really perfect."
(Hella): "And it's not over yet. Come with me."
She gets up from her chair and took Mathias by the hand. The young man asks what she has in mind. They come out of the kitchen and began to climb the stairs to the first floor. Hella says nothing and continues to walk, but the young man did not dare ask her what happens, for the surprise. They now advance into a long, dark corridor, and arrive at a door. Hella opens the door and the couple arrives out onto a large balcony, decorated with vines and black roses. In front of them, a beautiful glade with a small lake, illuminated by the light of a full moon. In the distance, a wolf is heard and his cry echoing in the night. Mathias smiled, and relies on the guardrail of the balcony, next to Hella.
(Mathias): "It's really beautiful. It reminds me the plain we saw in Lapland, but without the snow and mammoths."
Hella has a chuckle, but not mocking, and she rests her head on the shoulder of Mathias, and he puts his arm around her shoulder.
(Hella): "Yes, and thanks to us, these places will remain as they are."
(Mathias): "You think it's over this time? We have defeated evil forever?"
(Hella): "Who knows? Evil is unpredictable. You never know if it will return or not. We must never let down our guard, but we must also enjoy this peace."
Mathias understands and gently nods. The light of the moon begins to illuminate the balcony. Mathias turned to Hella, who looks him into his eyes. She gently kissed the right side of the lips and wrapped her arms around the neck of Mathias, to cling to him. The young man smiled and put his arms around her waist.
(Mathias): "I love you Hella."
Hella has had a chuckle, not for mocking, but rather a lover chuckle, and she slowly stroked the cheek of Mathias with her fingers.
(Hella): "I know, and forever."
With that, she gently puts her lips on those of Mathias, and they kiss lovingly. They feel the warmth of their love spread in their bodies and in their hearts, and the kiss becomes more intense, but gentle at the same time. Without stopping the kiss, Hella slowly passes her fingers through the hair of Mathias. The young man put his arms around the waist of Hella to hug and stay close to her, and Hella locks her arms around the neck of Mathias, to cling to him. The cry of the wolf is heard again in the night, an owl sits on a branch of a tree near the balcony. In the night sky, shooting stars begin to appear. Mathias and Hella continue to kiss with love and sincerity, under the moonlight. A ray of moonlight shines on Mathias and Hella while they kiss with the greatest love and passion as possible. Their love has prevented the war, and they learned that the real monsters are not necessarily those we think. Mathias, Hella, and the whole brotherhood of Lordi do not know what the future holds, if other battles will coming, or other enemies will appear, but one thing is certain: it is that they will always be ready to fight to defend their world, and they will remain united, regardless of the danger. For such is the strength of monsters, the strength of..... The love of the Monsterican Connection.

THE END
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Yay happy ending :D I hope everyone gets their happy ending in the end, you know like their own slice of happiness :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Oh don't worry, they had all a happy end. :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Yay :D sorry I haven't responded in a while. Lifes been getting in the way
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:31 am

It's okay, no need to be sorry :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Special ending chapter of "Dawn of the Deadache". This Epilogue happens after the real end of this story, but it must be considered as a part of it.

Chapter 19: Epilogue - Sir, Mr. Presideath Sir

A week later…..
Following the events that hit the human world recently, French President is about to make a live statement from the palace of the Elysium, to speak to all the country, about monsters who now live on their land. To avoid problems, armed and equipped guards are posted throughout the building and monitor each door. Journalists came to photograph the event and gather informations for their newspaper. When the President arrives in his office, escorted by two guards, everyone greets him with the respect he deserves, and the president sits behind his desk, facing the camera. Once the doors closed, everything is ready.
(Camera): "Mr. Chairman, we start in four.... Three..... Two..... One ...."
The camera turns on and the president begins his speech to the whole of France.
(Chairman): "My fellow citizens. As you all know, terrible events have hit our countries. My heart and my thoughts are obviously with the victims and their families. The world as we knew changed for ever. The monsters are now among us, and many of you do not trust them. Can we really? I myself can not say, but .... "
Suddenly, the camera suddenly cut, together with all the lights. The room is plunged into darkness, and outside, the weather changed and became stormy with big black clouds. Cold invades the room.
(Chairman): "What happens? A power failure?"
No answers. The president sits uneasily and realizes that everyone except him, is lying on the ground. The guards, journalists, TV crew.... Everyone seems dead in the room, except the President, who is frozen with fear. The light comes back a little, and several forms appear in the room, out of the shadows, in front of the president, stunned and frozen in fear. Hella goes in front of him, with Mathias and Mr. Lordi has her sides. Awa, Ox, Amen and Mana are there too. Kita and Kalma monitor a door, and Magnum and G-Stealer monitor the other door. The president gets up slowly and remains calm but with some concern. Mr. Lordi speaks first.
(Mr. Lordi): "Good evening, Mr. President."
(Chairman): "Who .... Who are you?"
(Hella): "We are monsters, those you mentioned a moment ago. Don't be worried for your colleagues, they are not dead, just" asleep"."
(Chairman): "If you wanted to scare me, you have succeeded, but if you come for threaten me, I ....."
(Mr. Lordi): "We're not here for that, but to give you an opportunity, that will end the conflict for ever."
(Chairman): "How so?"
(Hella): "You see, you have been deceived. Mankind has never been our enemy, but our true enemies tried to make sure to make you believe otherwise, and they almost succeeded."
(Mr. Lordi): "Mr. Chairman, there are forces in this world that is beyond you, and they'll do anything to manipulate you and push you to believe that your allies are your enemies. They tried with our people, and now, they try on yours."
(Chairman): "So why come to the earth?"
(Hella): "To revive the alliance that should exist between our two races, to maintain the balance between the two worlds and destroy evil forces. Do not do it for us, do it for your people."
(Mr. Lordi): "And don't worry, we will be there to ensure that the peace lasts between humans and monsters."
(Mathias): "We will always be there."
Mathias puts something on the desk, facing the president. The symbol of the brotherhood of Lordi. A lighting suddenly popped outside and the room is again plunged into total darkness. When the light comes back, the President is amazed to see everyone standing and calm, as if nothing had happened. Mathias and all the monsters have disappeared without a trace. Outside, the clouds disappeared and the sun is shining as before. The President is speechless, facing his colleagues, who seem a little astonished at his reaction. His secretary approached him.
(Secretary): "Mr. Chairman .... We're still on air.... Are you okay?"
(Chairman): "I .... I think."
The President believes that he has dreamed, but seeing the symbol of Lordi on his desk, he realizes that it was not a dream. His heart begins to beat and he decided to cancel the conference in front of everyone, astonished. He leaves the room escorted by his guards, but remembering the words that the Brotherhood has said, and feeling a blast of cold air on his neck, while the window is closed.

THE END
Ghostrider93

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic