Monsterboard

The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:14 am

Oh well thats cool the offers always open :) i'll be updating monster tamers tonight ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:15 am

Great :)
I intended to publish the next chapter of my story too.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:27 am

New chapter. This time, the trouble begins with the main villain of the story.

Chapter 6: Biomechanic Man

In Lapland, in the frozen plains, a giant machine shaped clock with robotic spider legs, walking slowly and uses robotic tentacles to catch all living things nearby and swallow their vital energy. Within this mobile fortress, there is a real scientific complex very futuristic. Nox, the demon, is sitting on a chair and holds something in his hand: a photo of a demoness with her two children. When he looks at the photo, Nox seems thoughtful. He slowly caresses the photo with his hand.
(Nox): "Do not worry my loves, I'll see you again. Very soon we will be together again, as before."
He rises from his chair and goes to a strange square object on a table and connected with several cables. This object is the ancestral cube. The object shines with a blue light and appears to swallow energy with the cables. Nox gently caresses the object, and starts talking to him.
(Nox): "You'll be able to help me find my family. Do not worry, I'll find the energy to feed you and thus give you enough power to complete my project."
Nox hears a mysterious voice in his head, like if the cube replied. But, the door suddenly opened. A demon enters and interrupts Nox in his thoughts.
(Demon): "Lord, we managed to locate something interesting."
Nox grabs his servant by the throat with incredible power and disintegrates him into dust.
(Nox): "I already told them a hundred times not to disturb me when I think."
The other demons recede frightened by their leader. Nox headed into the main room of his fortress. In the center of the room, a strange and brilliant mechanical sphere, placed on a pedestal. It is an invention of Nox, which allows him to see what happens in the other worlds, such as a crystal ball.
(Nox): "Let's see what my sphere of vision has detected for me."
He activates the sphere and an image appears. Nox sees the group of the brotherhood of Lordi, which passes through a vortex towards Lapland. Nox smiled but suddenly his attention is drawn to Hella. The detectors of his machine reveal in Hella, a major source of energy.
(Nox): "This is Amazing ..... This Scarbie has a unique amount of vital energy! I can not believe, this is the Monsterican Connection, the power of love created by the dragons there are millennia. "
Any demon would be very worried seeing that this power exists, but Nox does not seem to be scared, on the contrary, for him, this is an opportunity to steal the vital energy of the Monsterican Connection, which would be powerful enough to power the cube ancestral and allow him to carry out his plan.
(Nox): "Apparently, they have not yet found the Monsterchild, the human who also has the power of the Monsterican Connection. I think it's time to pay a visit to my "friends" monsters."
Meanwhile, the Brotherhood of Lordi continues to go through the vortex to return to Lapland. Mr. Lordi has found allies he sought for the war against the demons. Hella feels that this is the end of the first step, and now she will be able to start looking for her one true love. Her heart beats so hard it could explode in the chest. The group arrives in a huge castle with the gothic aspect, and built at the foot of a mountain, surrounded by a lake of molten lava. The castle walls are covered by peaks and statues of gargoyles, a bit like guardians of the castle. Hella looks around her for a better view inside the house of Mr. Lordi. The walls and floor are very dark and dusty. A giant chandelier is hangs from the ceiling. The room is lit by candles placed everywhere. The curtains are tattered and several old books are arranged on a shelf in the corner. It is quite luxurious but also creepy. In the entrance, a large stone staircase, spiral, that leads to the other floors of the house. On the walls of the castle, several scary portraits of Mr. Lordi. The lord of Lapland was very proud of Hella. He gently put his hand on the shoulder of the doll and looks at her into the eyes.
(Mr. Lordi): "Thank you for your help Hella. The world has more chance to survive thanks to you. As promised, I will help you find your future love."
(Hella): "Thank you, Mr. Lordi."
Mana comes forward to speak first and speaks in a dark and quiet voice.
(Mana): "My lord, it is said that the demons will come back to invade Lapland and the human world, to take their revenge. When did this will happen?"
(Mr. Lordi): "When? I can't say. The forces of evil are on the lookout for the slightest of our actions, and they will attack when we will await the least. That's all I am sure."
(Ox): "In any case, these demons don't scare me and I'm ready to kick their ass!"
The Minotaur strikes his fists saying this and seems eager to fight. Mr. Lordi turns to Ox and is impressed by the brutality of that monster.
(Mr. Lordi): "Believe me Ox, the demons are not tender. I've seen them when I was a child, and they are mercilessly and will not hesitate to destroy everything on their path."
Hella advanced alongside Mr. Lordi and turned to the other monsters to speak.
(Hella): "Listen to me, we are more numerous and we have a chance to save our world, but in my heart I feel it is time for me to find my future love and unite with him. No matter who he is, I will love him, and I hope he will love me for who I am. Him, me, you...... All together, I'm sure we will manage to stop this war and restore peace."
(Amen): "You have our support, Hella."
All monsters seem to agree and Hella smiled to see them like that. Mr. Lordi gives to each of its allies, a bedroom, so they can get some rest. Hella is sitting on the bed in her room on the second floor, and listens to her little music box, watching the landscape out the window. She does not stop to think when she will find her love. Then she thinks about her future love, someone knocks on the door of her room.
(Hella): "Come in."
The door opens slowly and Mr. Lordi enters in smiling to Hella. He sits down next to her to talk.
(Mr. Lordi): "Now it is time for you to fulfill your destiny."
(Hella): "I know. I'm little nervous, but excited at the same time to go."
She noticed something in the hand of Mr. Lordi. It looks like a small silver medallion with a ruby heart-shaped. The necklace sparkles.
(Hella): "What is it?"
(Mr. Lordi): "It is something I keep close to me. I will offer it to my one true love, when I will find her one day. But you, you have to find him now, the fate of our worlds depends on it. "
Hella smiled and thanked Mr. Lordi. She considers him like a brother, and as a mentor, because it is he who provides advice and helps her to regain hope. She gets up out of bed and getting ready for the final journey of her quest. But suddenly, an electrical explosion occurs in the room and dropped Hella and Mr. Lordi on the ground. They look up and see an electric vortex appear before them, and someone comes out. Mr. Lordi recognizes him and growls of anger in seeing his old enemy, Nox. The demon now wears a futuristic armor and metal helmet that hides his disfigured face. The eyes of the demon are reds and disturbing, like a cyborg. There are still some brand burns on his arms, but the wounds are healed long ago. Nox levitates in the air and walks towards Mr. Lordi and Hella, chuckling cruelly. The two monsters rise and face the demon. Hella addresses Nox with contempt.
(Hella): "Who are you?"
(Nox): "Greetings my dear, my name is Nox. Do what I ordered and all will be well, for example, you, the Scarbie, we need to talk!"
(Mr. Lordi): "Go away! Leave us alone!"
(Nox):"I came for the vital energy of Hella. I know why she has so much, and I also know about the Monsterican Connection. When I will find this human, I will feed the cube with his energy! Ah, it’s good to be bad!"
(Hella): "If you hurt him, I'll kill you!"
(Nox): "Many nasty words for such a pretty face. When I will feed the ancestral cube with your energy and that of the Monsterman, I could go back in time and fix the mistakes I made in my youth."
(Mr. Lordi): "I know your people, you think only kill and conquer. We will not let you do!"
Nox begins to giggle and does not seem intimidated by the threats of Mr. Lordi. The Monsterman roars of anger and sends a powerful shock wave on the demon. Nox protects himself with a shield and successfully repelled the attack. His power has really grown, now he can resist at some attacks. Nox begins to sneers with cruel eyes to Mr. Lordi.
(Nox): "It will not be so easy as the last time, my old enemy!"
Mr. Lordi growls of rage and clenched its fists. Hella decides to intervene to help her friend. She focuses on her love and feelings. Strange red electricity begins to surround the Scarbie and give her more power. Mr. Lordi and Nox are stunned. It’s the power of the Monsterican Connection that awakes. Hella looks Nox in the eyes, angrily.
(Hella) "GO.....AWAY!
With the power of the Monsterican connection, she sends a powerful electric beam that strikes Nox to the chest and propels him through a window. The demon falls into the void and crashed in the down of the castle. His armor cushions the fall, but he gets up, groaning in pain, and laughs like a madman. His eyes are full of madness and hatred.
(Nox): "This is only the beginning Hella! We will meet again!"
The demon teleports himself and disappears for now. Mr. Lordi knows that he will return soon. Hella is calm and back to normal. Mr. Lordi turns to her and smiles.
(Mr. Lordi): "You see? More your love is sincere, and more your powers are strong, but never forget this: Love is not a power, it is a feeling, and feelings are sometimes more useful than weapons. "
Hella smiled and retains the advice of Mr. Lordi. Now it is time for her to find her future love. Now that Nox is aware of his existence, they must find him before the demon. Mr. Lordi and Hella gather the others in the large living room and the group enters the vortex to go in the human world.

TO BE CONTINUED
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 pm

I like how nox isnt evil for evils sake. You actually made him a multi-dimensional character. Thats always been a problem ive had with villains.I just really suck at writing truly evil characters. But I'm eager to see what happens next :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Yes, I think Nox is one of the most complex villains that I created. He has many facets, which makes him even more strange and psychotic. :)

For what happens in the next chapter.....Well, Hella will try to find the future love of her life. :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Yay ^^ cant wait :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 pm

New chapter. This time, Hella is looking for the future love of her life.

Chapter 7: Evilove

Hella and her allies cross the vortex that leads to the human world. In her heart, the Scarbie feels the Monsterican Connection more powerful than before, that's the sign she is closer of her fate. But Hella knows the determination of the demon Nox. He will not hesitate to put the world to fire and blood to find the one he wants. Deep in her heart, Hella is quite nervous as she knows that she will finding one that will perhaps become her greatest love and spend the rest of his life with her, if he can love as she goes loved him. The group of monsters goes out of the vortex and arrived in the human world, for the first time. They are on the roof of a small building in the center of a city. The sky is blue and does not seem strange at the moment, nothing to suspect or demonic. The sun is shining and the temperature is normal. Hella feels a little light wind caress her face, and her blond hair floating in the air. They come discreetly to the edge of the building and look down. Several cars roll in the streets and many people walk on the sidewalks. Couples and single people, of all ages. In front of them, they see the town hall of the city, with the country's flag and the name of the city: Nogent le Rotrou. What a strange name, but Mr. Lordi recognizes the flag.
(Mr. Lordi): "We are in France. I saw a picture of the flag in a grimoire about the human countries."
Hella looks around but she saw no human that matches what she looking for.
(Mana): "And now, how do we find the human in this city?"
(Hella): "According to legend, the true beauty comes from the heart. When I would see my future love for the first time, I would normally feel a strange sensation in my heart, as if the love that I feel for him was finally waking up. I have to find him, but for now, it must not that he sees me, it's too early. "
(Mr. Lordi): "Meanwhile, I and the others we will patrol the city to ensure that Nox did not send his servants to search for human. Good luck Hella."
Hella agrees, but asks her allies to be as unobtrusive as possible. This is not the time to attract attention. When her allies go through the city using teleportation, Hella decided to search in this part of the city. She uses her powers of the Monsterican Connection to become invisible and teleports down of the building, on the sidewalk. Hella starts walking amidst the humans. They can not see her, but she can observe them without being seen. Hella looks at all the men which pass near her, but she does not feel anything for them, this is not one of those. She must continue to search and do not give up.
The doll goes to the town square. A group of children have fun in a corner and their parents talk to each other at a table. Life seems going well on earth, the darkness is not yet appeared, but Hella knows that with Nox, it will not be long in coming. Then she turns her head to another corner and stopped suddenly: on a bench, sitting alone, a young man, 21 years old, who listening to music with his mp3. He has a thin face, long brown hair, bluish green eyes and a small goatee on his chin, and he was 6 feet 1 inch. He is dressed in a dark style: black t-shirt, black pants, black shoes, leather jacket, black mittens and a black cap with a skull motif.
When she looks, Hella feels something unknown. She puts her hand against her dark heart that beating faster than usual, and most importantly, he had never pounding as fast for someone. Hella also feels strong warmth of her heart. Is it possible that...... Yes, this is surely him. Always invisible, she slowly approaches and is now right in front of the young man. She looks him carefully with attention. The young man looks up and looks straight ahead him. Hella might think he looks her into the eyes, but she knows he does not see her. Hella would to touch him, but she does not show herself to him, not yet. Suddenly, the young man feels something close to him, as a presence. He turns his head and looks in the direction of Hella, as if he felt something. He reaches out as if to touch, but the doll takes a few steps back to avoid being touched by the hand of the young man.
When the young man feels that there is nothing in front of him, he shrugs the shoulders and probably thinks that it was his imagination. Then a voice is heard.
(Thibault): "Hey, Mathias!"
Hella turns and sees another young man on the other side of the square, who beckoned to Mathias to join him. The young man made a sign, and began to speak.
(Mathis): "Wait, I'm coming!"
He puts his mp3 in his pocket and rises up from the bench to join his friend. Mathias, it's his name. At least, Hella already knows that. Now she is convinced this young man is one that she is looking for a long time as her own true love. She decides to follow the two young men to see what they do. Matthias and Thibault walk down the street while talking.
(Thibault): "So, you're planning something tonight?"
(Mathias): "Not really, I think rather stay home to listen to hard rock music. My parents and my sister went in a trip and I'm all alone at my home."
That is interesting for Hella, which continues to follow them discreetly behind her veil of invisibility. Mathias said goodbye to his friend and begins to walk alone to a quiet residential area near the exit of the city. This area is quieter than the city center and there are only houses. The end of the day approaches and already the sun begins to set slowly. Mathias enters the garden of a house and takes his key to open the door. Hella looks the house and also the number of the address. Now she knows where he lives. Mathias enters in the house and closes the door behind him. He puts his jacket on the couch and goes to his room, upstairs.
Hella uses her powers to teleport herself discretly in the room the young man. When she gets there, still invisible, she looks around: The walls of the room are covered with posters of rock bands and horror movies. Two collection figurines, an Alien and a Predator, are on the desk of Mathias. There is also a collection of music albums on a shelf. Unaware of the invisible presence of Hella, Mathias sits on her bed and puts music while going on the internet with his laptop. Mathias was a rather lonely young man and having trouble adjusting to society. Himself felt that he was different, and this, Hella had felt in his heart and mind.
A grunge rock song begins to be heard in the room, and Mathias is dragged by the rhythm of the music. Hella looks discreetly the album cover: a band called Nirvana. Strange. Mathias begins to sing and Hella listens carefully.
(Mathias): “Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy
Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memoria
Memoria
Memoria
Memoria
Come, dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach, as I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria…..”
Hella listens to Mathias sing and it’s even more attractive. She guesses that Mathias is a big fan of this band, Nirvana. She wanted to sing with him, but she knows that she can not. But Mathias felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and turned off the music to answer.
(Mathias): "Hallo? Yeah, I'm fine, and you? Well, nothing special yet. Ah yes, I'm alone at my home for the rest of the week. It's cool. Yes, I talk with my foreign friends on facebook.”
Mathias seems really happy. Hella continues to listen to the conversation, but suddenly her boot hits slightly against the desk. Mathias turns her head and looks at her.
(Mathias): "Who’s there?"
Hella makes no longer any noise and does not move. Finally, Mathias does not seek to understand and continues to speak on the phone. The doll wants to stay longer near Mathias, but she must find her allies now, to develop a plan. She teleports herself in silence, outside of the house and begins to move towards the only place where she can be sure not to be seen in the night: the park.
Night falls on the city and the park is now closed. But it is not a closed gate that can stop a monster. She teleports herself to the other side and enters into the park without difficulty. She walks alone in the deserted avenues of the park. The only lights are those of the streetlights and moon. The wind blows and the night is slightly cold, but monsters do not fear cold. Hella is sits against a tree at the edge of the small lake in the center of the park. She looks silent water and do not stop thinking about Mathias. She already loves him and must now meet him. But how? It is always say that the night brings counsel. Hella decides to rest a little, and maybe tomorrow she will find a plan. She gently closes her eyes and continues to thinking about Mathias until she fell asleep. "I finally found him" She thought……”my love….”

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 am

She found him yay :D so hopefully the world can be saved ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:10 am

I hope too :)

In fact, Mathias is my name, and the human character represents me.
In the next chapter, Hella will start to try to conquer the heart of Mathias, with the "Monster Method." :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:31 am

So just out of plain curiosity are the others gonna get love interests too or is it just hella? And are you gonna include other monsters in the trilogy too? :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:04 am

Well yes, it's just Hella, because one of the main themes of the trilogy is the relationship between her and Mathias.

And yes, I will include other monsters in the trilogy. :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:21 am

Oh okay. Ohhhh cant wait to see Kalma come in to the picture ^^ hes my fave :D I have more fun than I think I should writing his character :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 am

I don't want to spoil you, but Kalma appears for the first time in the second story. Hope I have not disappointed you. :? :(
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:53 pm

I await it anxiously ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:07 pm

New chapter.

Chapter 8: Blood Red Sandman

During the night, Hella dreams about her world and about Mathias. But she also had visions of Nox, as if he was trying to enter in her mind to affect it and destroy her from within. But fortunately it was only a dream. Hella did not know that monsters could dream. She feared that Nox trying to infiltrate her mind to learn where is Mathias, but she does not know if he is able to enter in the dreams. Hella still had her eyes closed when she heard the voice of one of her allies.
(Amen): "Hella, are you okay?"
She opens her eyes and sees her allies in front of her. She is still sitting against the tree by the lake in the park. It is still very early and the park is not open yet. The sun begins to rise slowly to a new day. Hella rises and feels better after regaining strength. She seems happy, and the others noticed that.
(Ox): "So you found him?"
(Hella): "Yes, his name is Mathias and I already love him. He's really beautiful. He is also different from other humans and he is exactly what I want."
(Mana): "And now that we have found him, what do we do?"
(Hella): "We will use the method monster. First, I have to reveal my presence to Mathias and make him feel that I am interested by him. Then we will test his courage and his skills to see if he is worthy to be my true love. To do this, we should not hesitate to scare him, but do not hurt him. When this is done, he will must to choose to unite with me, or not, to him make the final decision, but the fate of our worlds will depend of his answer."
(Mr. Lordi): "To force him to ally with you, tell him that if he does not accept, you will send his soul into the infernal abysses from which it will never come out."
Hella finds the idea interesting, even if she has to threaten her future love, she definitely wants to see him and unite with him, for peace and for love.
(Amen): "You know more about him?"
(Hella): "Well, yes, I know he's home alone, so, we can start tonight, when everyone is asleep."
Hella's plan seems perfect and everyone accepts without hesitation. The day normally happens but slowly for Mathias. The young man is currently unemployed and looking for work. Throughout the day, he goes companies to companies, but nobody wants to hire, not enough skills or qualifications. Mathias is really upset with the way companies consider the abilities of people with sheets of paper. Mathias goes out of the company's building and began to walk down the street, but suddenly, he saw a girl about 7 years old, standing a few feet from him and stare at him. She is wearing a white robe, barefoot and in her hand she holds a damaged doll without eyes. The strangest thing is that nobody seems to see or notice her, but Mathias can see her. The young man is perplexed but this girl has something terrifying. Then he hears the voice of the little girl in his head, as if she spoke to her through thoughts.
(Little Girl): "The time has come. Get ready. They will come for you...."
Mathias feels a shiver down his back and rubs his eyes to see if he dream, but when he looks again, the girl disappeared without a trace. The young man is perplexed but apart from him, no one noticed anything, people continue to walk normally. Mathias rubs his head, astonished, and then decided to leave, but with a sense of thrill in the back again. He almost hears the laughter of the girl that follows him like an echo in the wind that blows gently behind him.
Towards the end of the day, when the night begins to fall, the young man decides to go home and rest. While walking alone in the streets of his neighborhood, he feels as if he was being followed, but when he turns around, there's nobody. The night is rather sinister suddenly. When Mathias passes under a streetlight, the light begins to flash mysteriously. And soon after, all the lamps start flashing at the same time, then nothing. It's weird, think Mathias, who continues to walk. But at times, by the corner of his eye, he thought he noticed strange shadows moving in the night around him, but each time he looks, there is nothing. He also hears strange laughters, like echoes in the wind. These are inhuman laughter and really scary, but Mathias continues to walk and tries not to think about it.
At the end of the street, a strange and sinister mist begins to appear. Mist? Now? Mathias turns and begins to distinguish something through the mist: a silhouette, female, which seems to watch him. Despite the fog, Mathias managed a little to see the woman's face, and realizes that her face is cracked and her eyes seem made of glass. The strange woman sends a kiss to Mathias with her hand, and then, she disappears into the mist, leaving no traces. Mathias rubs his eyes to see if he did not dream. The stranger thing is the heat that he has felt in his heart, at the precise moment or he saw this woman. Mathias puts his hand on his heart, and realizes it beating faster than usual. Really strange. Then, the young man goes home and closes the door, locked. He takes one last look out the window. Outside it is dark night, the houses are silent and the deserted street. After eating and talking a little with his friends on facebook, Mathias decides to go to bed. Throughout the evening, he did not stop thinking about this mysterious woman in the mist. The phone rings on the coffee table, and Mathias takes the call.
(Mathias): "Hallo?"
The young man hears a strange breathing into the phone, then he hears a disturbing female voice humming a sinister melody. Mathias has chills in the back in hearing this, but wondered what it is.
(Mathias): "Well listen to me, if this is a joke, it's not funny at all. So, leave me alone!"
Mathias hangs up the phone and is go into the bathroom. He brushes his teeth in front of his mirror, then rinses mouth in spitting into the sink. But when he raised his head to look in the mirror, he is terrified and dare not move: the woman of the mist is just behind him and looks him in the mirror, with her disturbing eyes and her cracked face, as if she had scars. The woman begins to sing the same sinister melody that in the phone. Mathias immediately recognized the voice. Hella advances the hand and gently caress the neck and shoulder of Mathias, who still does not dare to move. When she touches him, the young man still feels the same strange warmth in his heart, but even stronger than before. Mathias takes a deep breath and turns very quickly, but the woman disappeared again. Mathias goes out in the hallway but saw no one.
He rubs his eyes, and thinks it is fatigue that makes him see things. Mathias goes into his room and decides to sleep without thinking about it all. He lies in bed and deeply asleep in within minutes. An hour later, he was awakened by a strange thud. Mathias opens his eyes and looks around. The noise comes from the lounge downstairs. Mathias got up and dressed quickly and decided to go see what it is, with fear in the heart. But when he wants to turn on, he realizes that the light no longer works, and his alarm clock is frozen on the same hour. A cold wind suddenly filled the room, as if the heat was gone. Mathias felt a presence behind the window of his room. When he approaches to see better, a dark figure, with a black cloak, red eyes and long black hair, appeared behind the window at full speed and holds out his hands as if trying to catch the young man. Mathias is startled and falls backwards. He gets up, takes his flashlight out of her room and ran. Then, when he sees that the shadow has disappeared, he slowly walks down the stairs by shining the light of his torch before him. The house is in darkness, but the most terrifying thing is this silence of death. Mathias enters the living room and looks around to see if he can identify where this noise he has heard comes. When he goes into the kitchen, he realizes that the clock is also stopped, as his alarm clock. No light on and the time seems to have stopped suddenly? How is this possible? And the silence, we could hear a pin drop.
Mathias returned to the living room and begins to feel an ominous presence in the house. He can almost see like shadows moving in the house.
(Mathias): "Who is here? There is someone? Show yourself!"
On the ground, Mathias finds something: a drawing of a little girl, with strange monsters, and a small damaged doll with eyes gouged out and burned skin. He then remembers the girl with her doll he has seen in the street earlier in the day, and at that time, a thrill of fear invades the back of Mathias. This is really terrifying. That was the noise? Mathias did not think, and lays the ground objects before proceeding to search. Suddenly, Mathias hears a powerful breathing behind him and feels a blast of hot air on his neck. What is this? He turns and lighted with his lamp. The face of a monster, like a Minotaur, appears in the beam of the lamp, at few centimeters of the face of Mathias and pushes a powerful growl. Mathias gets scared and wants to run away, but the Minotaur grabs him by the throat and lifts him with one hand. Mathias tries to break free from the grip, but the monster was too powerful. After watching a few seconds, the Minotaur drops him to the ground and disappears into the darkness. Mathias picks up his flashlight and tries to see where the monster is gone, but nothing. It was a monster, a real one! Mathias did not believe it. Is it possible that the Minotaur is with the mysterious woman? Yes, it was not a dream. There is something real in this house, terrifying and very dangerous. Mathias wants to run away from his house and opened the front door, but another monster, like a dark pastor with the mandibles of insects, standing right in front of him and looked at him with a dark look. Mathias immediately closes the door and locks it with a chair.
Mathias no longer knows what to do, and hears strange laughters around him, like echoes.
(Mathias): "Leave me alone! What do you want? Who are you?"
A clawed and rotten hand grabs Mathias to the leg and begins to drag him back. The young man sees a sort of mummified creature, like a pharaoh mummy, who caught his leg and drags him to an open closet. The monster has a lot of strength and Mathias can not fight. The young man gives repeatedly several kicks in the face of the mummy until he loose outlet. The mummy disappears into the darkness of the closet and everything becomes silent.
Mathias looks around and listens carefully, but nothing. Is it finished? It would be unlikely that a mere human was able to make flee the monsters. Then Mathias turns and sees a black mist that materializes before him and takes the form of a woman. The Scarbie appears and smiled at him fiercely. Mathias is stunned again.
(Mathias): "You!!"
Hella has no answered, and Mathias finds himself thrown back by an invisible force, on a wooden chair. Metal chains appear from nowhere and immobilize the wrists, the body and the pegs of Mathias on the chair to prevent him from leaving. The young man tried to struggle, but that is impossible. The monster doll advances towards the young man, and Mathias turns to her.
(Hella): "Good evening Mathias. I expected to see you for a long time."
(Mathias): "But damn, who are you and what do you want?"
(Hella): "Never mind for the moment, but you can call me Hella."
She begins to slowly turn around Mathias, while gently touching his cheek with her hand, as if to caress him. Mathias tries to stay brave, without showing fear.
(Mathias): "If I have to die, so kill me now."
The doll has a chuckle, but not mocking, with what said the young man. Then, while she still behind him, she puts her hands on his shoulders and leans over to talk to him.
(Hella): "You have courage, but is it enough? Can you face the fear itself? Would you love a Monsterwoman, and could you understand the beauty of the beast?"
Strange question, but it seems very serious. Hella stops in front of Mathias and expect an answer. The young man is brave and looks at her into the eyes.
(Mathias): "I don't know. I've always said that the inner beauty is the most important and that we should not trust appearances."
Hella smiled at the answer, even if it does not respond to her question, yet she seems satisfied with what she heard. She leans to Mathias and puts her hands on his cheeks. Her face is just inches away from the young man. Hella approached her head and mutters something again.
(Hella): "It's you ...... There is no doubt....... You're the one I expected."
She gently kisses Mathias on the forehead. Mathias began to feel a strange warmth spread through his body, and his heart beat faster. The young man feels his eyelids grow heavy by themselves and his vision becomes cloudy. Then, unable to prevent it, he falls asleep and sank into the darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

So did they just like kidnap him? Is he gonna be a monster himself or does he have to stay human? I have something like this in my story only I call it life bonding. Its a rare occurrence as it only usually happens between monsters and humans. But since the worlds are divided its incredibly rare. This is interesting though ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:23 pm

I do not reveals anything, for suspense. You will know in the next chapter. :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 am

Sounds wonderful :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:48 am

New chapter. Mathias (the character who represents me) doesn't imagine that what he lived last night was just the beginning, and that his life will change, for ever.

Chapter 9: Monster Monster

The next morning, Mathias painfully opens his eyes and when his vision ceases to be trouble, he looks around. He is lying in his bed, in his room. The young man sits on his bed, rubbing his head and feels very strange. The alarm and light working again, as before. Then Mathias remembers monsters, and when he was chained to the wooden chair, and when the mysterious doll named Hella, came to him and kissed him on the forehead, and it is at this point that he fell asleep. In the beginning, Mathias thinks he has a nightmare, but when he touches his forehead, he feels a strange warmth, and it's not a fever. Intrigued, the young man goes to his mirror and sees a mark on his forehead. The heart of the young man freezes. So it was not a dream? Mathias leans against the wall and trying to gather his thoughts and stay lucid. "Or maybe this is all real, either, I become crazy." He thought. Really strange, and terrifying too. After, Mathias came down and check throughout the house. Everything seems normal and no presence of monsters or paranormal phenomena. Mathias is reassured, but one side, he feels that these phenomena may start again, sooner or later.
Later, Mathias is in the bus that takes him into town. Mathias will no longer goes to school, but is training in a center, to create a career plan that will help him find a job. Mathias left school early because he was considered an outcast, always rejected by others, because he has different tastes. Mathias was a scapegoat throughout his schooling, and one day he decided to stop all this and follow a different path. In the bus, Mathias tries to think of something else and look at the scenery out the window, but he did not stop thinking about the monsters and strange events of the past hours. But above all, he thinks about Hella. What she wants from him? She seems to be interested by the young man, as if she was in love with him. But Mathias finds it somewhat unlikely. How a monster could love a human? That seems crazy.
The bus drops Mathias to its training center, in the downtown, and the young man enters inside the building. He passes the office of the secretary, and enters a room or other people are sitting at tables and write on index cards. Mathias said hello to them and will sit at the same table as his friend, Kevin. The other young man turns to Mathias.
(Kevin): "Hey Mathias. How are you man?"
(Mathias): "Well, I had the weirdest night of my life, and today I have a little trouble to distinguish between what is real or not. Last night, I was picked up by a woman in the most aggressive manner. She was a real “monster”."
Kevin seems amused by this and starts to carted Mathias kindly.
(Kevin): "Oh, I think you have a fan Mathias. She's in love with you."
Mathias pretended to be amused and gives a friendly pat on the shoulder of his friend, but in his head, Mathias is very serious about this. He continues to think and decide to ask his friend about something.
(Mathias): "Tell me Kevin, last night, you had problems with electricity or something like that?"
(Kevin): "No, no problems in my house. Why?"
(Mathias): "Oh uh ...... for anything, it was just to find out."
Kevin seems a little surprised by the question, but doesn't try to understand and continues to write. Mathias dare not mention the attack of the monsters in his house because he's afraid that people take him for a fool. Besides, who would believe such a story because Mathias has trouble to believe, himself. And he also fears that in speaking of that, he will put other people in danger. Of course, Mathias decides not to tell his family, to protect them. Mathias did his best to seem as normal as possible during the day, but his mind was most occupied by the monsters than by his work. At the end of the day, the offices and rooms are all empty, and Mathias was the last to be stay to finish a record of training that he absolutely wants to get, to earn some money for his future projects, and finish writing a file on it. The young man is sitting alone in the room, immersed in the silence.
Mathias finished writing the file, and rubs his eyes. While he ranks the folder in her bag, neon lights of the ceiling of the room begin to sizzle and flashing alone. A blast of cold air crosses the room and caressed the face of Mathias, while all the windows are closed. Mathias feels his heart beating again and the fear back into him.
(Mathias): "Oh no ....... They are there ....."
The young man gets up from his chair and begins to run to go out of the room, but the door closes by itself and violently. Mathias grabbed the handle of the door and pulls with all his might to try to open it, but can not. It is completely blocked by a mysterious force. The lights continue to flash at full speed and the atmosphere of the room becomes truly terrifying. Sinister laughter of children are heard in the room, like echoes that come from another world. Mathias draws back against the door and tried to stay calm. Then he saw two monsters coming out of the dark corners. This is the Bug Man and the Minotaur. The two creatures advance toward the young man, one on each side, like for encircle him. The Bug Man snapped his jaws and the Minotaur walks with a heavy step and looks at the young man with a gross look.
(Ox): "It's him Mana."
(Mana): "Yes. Useless to try to escape Mathias. You can not escape the darkness."
Mathias looks at the two monsters to approach him. The young man gives great kicking on the door and managed to open it and fled from the room before the two monsters manage to capture him. Mathias runs in the corridor as fast as he can. The lights go out one after the other behind him, as if the darkness chasing him and tried to catch him. Then he goes to the office, but realizes that the secretary has disappeared and her office was devastated. "God, what did they do to her?" Mathias thought, horrified. Then the corridor in front of him is dive in the darkness and Mathias dare not move forward. Suddenly he hears footsteps threatening coming from the darkness and sees the monstrous Lord going out of the shadows, growling fiercely, with his metal armor and black cape. When the monster advances, the darkness seem to follow him, as a living creature. Mathias began to recede slowly, frightened by this monster that seems to be the leader of all. The monster makes gnashing his long clawed fingers on the wall next to him, while continuing to move slowly towards the young man. Mathias wants to defend himself and takes a chair to hit with Mr. Lordi. Mathias expects that the Monsterman is closer, and the young man hit him in the shoulder as hard as he can. The chair exploded into pieces and the Monsterman felt nothing and growls ferociously. Mathias feels he should not have done that.
(Mathias): "Uh oh."
(Mr. Lordi): "You have courage for daring to do that Mathias, but it's not enough."
Mr. Lordi pushes Mathias in back, and fasting man is thrown several meters, back on the ground. While Mathias rises, Mr. Lordi continues to move toward him, followed by the darkness that continues to spread around him. Mathias is afraid but decides to talk to the Monsterman with courage and authority, but also intimidated.
(Mathias): "Leave me alone! If you're trying to scare me, it's succeeded, but leave me alone now!"
(Mr. Lordi): "Oh, don't worry young human. You have to be afraid ...... Just of yourself."
Mr. Lordi growls and suddenly the lights go out and everything goes black. Mathias is frozen in the dark and hears only the beating of his heart. When the lights come back, Mr. Lordi has disappeared. Mathias sighs of relief and thinks it’s over. But under his feet, he suddenly noticed sand flowing by the air vents. Sand? It's really strange. He turns back, but is suddenly grabbed to the throat by the mummy who appeared before him from nowhere. Mathias has a stifled cry and looks at the mummified creature in the eyes.
(Amen): "You can not escape your destiny forever."
Total darkness arrives again, but when the light comes back, Mathias is no longer in the hallway of the training center. He is in the middle of a room similar to a dark chapel with stone columns decorated with monstrous symbols, and stained glass like in churches, but showing monstrous and terrifying images. The floor of the chapel is covered with a gray and mysterious fog that seems to come from nowhere. A human skull is placed on the altar, with two candles. Mathias doesn't know how he got here, but the place is not reassuring. Then he saw Hella, which comes out of the darkness and arrives at the altar. She is always so terrifying, but at the same time has a sleek look with her black and pink shorts, and her calm face, scary but not horrible. Mathias gulped, but manages to stay calm.
(Hella): "You are decidedly full of resources Mathias. Once again, we meet."
(Mathias): "I understood that you want something from me, but why? I have nothing special. I am only a human like the others."
Hella advances without saying a word to Mathias. She stops in front of the young man and gently took his hand, and the young man let her do. Her hand is soft and cold, but nice.
(Hella): "No, Mathias. You're not like the others. You don't know it yet, but I've felt it."
(Mathias): "I don't understand what is happening."
(Hella): "It will come, faster than you think."
(Mathias): "I remember last night when you kissed me on the forehead. I also felt it was sincere. You're....... You're in love with me?"
(Hella): "You alone can try to guess it. Seek in the depths of yourself and discover the truth, but know that in no time, you'll have to make a choice that will have a major influence for the future. Do it with wisdom. That's all I can tell you for now."
Mathias would like to know more, but the doll will not say more. But again, Hella gently caresses the cheek of Mathias, looking him into the eyes. Then the doll deviates her arms in cross and her eyes turn black. The darkness spreads around Mathias in two seconds, and he is swallowed in total darkness again. This lasts for a few seconds, but when Mathias wakes up, he is again in the center room, sitting at his table and with his bag on his lap. He looks around him, and everything seems be back to normal. But this time, Mathias is satisfied that he is not crazy and decides to get out of here and go home. He passes through the corridor while looking behind him a few times to try to see or hear other phenomena, but nothing happens. Then he realizes that the secretary is still sitting at her desk, and everything is normal, as if nothing had happened. Mathias goes out of the building and moves away as quickly as possible.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:09 am

Uh oh things arent looking too good for mathias. Imagine if nox somehow found him and then hed have twice the trouble :shock:
Thanks for reading my story by the way :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:37 pm

And the things are only beginning for Mathias. He can not imagine at what point this story will lead him, and to discover that the world in which he lives will no longer be the same that he knew.
You're welcome, your story is awesome. :D

I wanted to ask you: For now, what do you think of my first story (in the characters, the story....). What do you think for now? :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:15 pm

I think its wonderful. You planned it out really well. The plots at an even pace though I'm used to chapters that focus on particular characters to help them develop. But this is really good ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Thank you very much :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

New chapter. Mathias will he manage to discover more about the mysterious and terrifying phenomena that occur in his life and discover why Hella wants to be with him?

Chapter 10: It Snows in Hell

After the events that occurred at his place of work, Mathias goes back to his home as quickly as possible, without talking to anyone about what is happening. Now the young man is convinced that Hella is in love with him and that she seems to want to unite herself with the young man. But why? From what Hella said, Mathias must find the truth on his own way, but his choice could have an impact on the future of the world. Mathias doesn't know what that means, but he feels that something is brewing, and the monsters and humans are concerned. Mathias returned to his home, at Soulaires. The night has already fallen and the cold settles outside. A light wind blows and moves the branches. In the center of the village, the church bell ringing. Tonight Mathias is home alone, sitting at the table in the dining room and prepared the dinner. But the young man has hardly eat, because too concerned about what is happening. Since he returned home, no phenomenon or apparition of monsters has occurred, but the young man remains vigilant in case, because he knows that it can happen anytime and anywhere. The cat of Mathias is rubbing against the legs, and the young man strokes his head. Mathias rubs his chin in thinking, and has an idea.
(Mathias): "There is necessarily a logical explanation for all this."
Suddenly, the TV turns on in front of Mathias, and a strange laugh is heard. Hella's face appears on the screen and looks Mathias in the eyes for a few seconds before disappearing. Mathias was scared, but at the same time he continues to feel that feeling in his heart every time he sees Hella. It's incomprehensible. Normally, Mathias had to go into town to look for work, but given the current circumstances, there is more urgent to do. He takes his laptop and settled on the table of the dining room. He goes on the internet to search for answers, if there are. In the search bar, he writes "monster", "love", "human and" relationship ", and sees the results displayed on the screen. One of them draws the attention of Mathias." the Monsterican Connection, the love between a human and a monster and the return of the big war. "Mathias hears again the laughter of the Scarbie resound like an echo behind him in the shadows, but the young man decides to ignore it and focus to continue his research on truth.
Mathias clicks on the file and sees a strange series of photos, which represent strange monsters, like those he saw last night. Mathias also sees the black and white photo of a little girl, dressed in a white robe. The picture dates from 1930. Mathias has thrills and chills, in seeing that it's the little girl he has seen in the street. However, according to the description, this little girl is supposed to have disappeared in 1932, in "unexplainable" conditions. Mathias is stunned. Then he sees a photo of the same drawing that he has found in his living room last night. It's terrifying. He also sees several testimonies of people over the years who report seeing strange creatures around the world, but none has ever been captured or filmed. On the article, Mathias even sees pictures of cave paintings, taken in a prehistoric cave, and showing strange humanoid creatures with horns and claws, and sometimes red eyes. Mathias is stunned and terrified at the same time. This means that prehistoric people have also seen monsters in prehistoric times. Under pictures, a text appears and Mathias decides to read:
In the 11th century, Lapland was at the center of a war between trolls and demons. During the war, or thousands of soldiers were killed, tortured and eaten alive, the demons have raped the female trolls and killed them after. However, a monstrous child was born one day and had the powers of the two creatures. It is said that the monstrous child had disappeared after that, for several years, and one day he would be back, and proclaimed himself the new lord of Lapland, and all monsters. All those who dare to challenge this choice were killed immediately and without mercy. With his power, he killed all the demons and trolls, and in a terrible battle, he defeated the leader of the demons, thus ending the war. But before, the war had reached the human world, which had been affected and thousands of innocent people were killed mercilessly. Despite the help of the monsters, the humans, terrified, refused the alliance with them and Mr. Lordi, who had become wiser, decided to return to Lapland with the monsters, and the two worlds were destined never to meet again. For centuries, Mr. Lordi reigned unchallenged over Lapland. But one day, it is said that the demons will return more numerous and powerful, and that this time, Mr. Lordi could not fight alone. It is predicted that he would meet the Monsterwoman, a terrifying female monster but with a pure heart, and which possess a unique power in her: the Monsterican Connection, a power created millions years ago by the dragons, that allows a monster and a human to know a sincere and indestructible love. But for this to work, the Monsterwoman can only unite with a young man whose heart and thoughts are identical to her, the Monsterchild. For that the connection succeed, the monster and human must have the same sincere feelings one to each other, and during their first sincere kiss, the connection will be formed forever. Their power is so powerful that it can help Mr. Lordi to defeat his enemies, bring peace, and the Monsterican Connection would be the beginning of an alliance between humans and monsters against their common enemies. But if the feelings of the human are not sincere, his soul will be sent to hell for eternity, and his world will be condemned to burn forever in the flames of war and destruction.
(Mathias): "This story is completely surreal. It's a crazy thing."
The young man relies on the chair and tried to gather his thoughts after reading this. He is completely stunned. His heart started beating hard in his chest. He knows that the Lord of Lapland is Mr. Lordi, and Hella is the Monsterwoman of the legend, but that means....... He is the Monsterchild? Mathias can not believe it, yet it all seems perfectly real. He also thinks about what will happen if he refuses to join Hella. He will be sent to hell forever, and his family, his friends, his world...... All will be destroyed in the flames of a war that was supposed to be ended for centuries. And if other people are aware about this legend, how will they react? Mathias supports his elbows on the table and rubbed his forehead with his hands to try to stay calm and think about the situation. He looks out the window and noticed that it was the full moon.
(Mathias): "What can I do?"
He thought for a moment, then he decided to write a letter to Hella to tell her to come see him and explain his views on the situation and maybe even tell her his decision. Mathias takes a sheet of paper, a pen, and sits on the table and began to write the letter. For the first time, he feels the desire to want to see again the Scarbie. On the radio, Mathias hears that strange men dressed in black capes and with flaming torches were seen in the area, and appear in search of someone, on a legend about monsters or demons. Police recommend people to stay at their homes for added security.
Mathias was surprised to hear this, but do not pay more attention and focus on the letter. But then he wants to write the letter, he suddenly heard loud voices coming from the street, which resemble more and more. Male voices. What happens now? Mathias gets up and goes to the living room window. Outside, he saw a group of men dressed in big black coats with hoods, masks that hide up their faces, and some hold flaming torches. The group of men is heading towards the home. Mathias doesn't know who they are, but they look very suspicious. The young man turned off the light of the living room and made few steps back and waits quietly, to hear what is happening. The voice of a man resonate front of the house.
(Satanist Leader): "It's this house! Open the door!"
Mathias sees the lights of the torches passed in front of the window and violent blows are heard on the door. "These men come for me! But what they want?"
Mathias has not the time to ask questions. He puts his shoes and goes out the back door. Mathias through the garden, climbing the grid and ran into the street, towards the park. Behind him, in the distance, he hears the voice of one of the men.
(Satanist): "He's there, I see him!"
(Mathias): "Damn, they saw me!"
Mathias continues to run, and the group hunts him like an animal or a criminal. He can hear them at several meters behind him. The cold is fierce, and Mathias wears only his shirt, his pants and shoes. He feels the cold biting its members, but must resist and continue to run as fast as he can. In his head, Mathias begins to pray.
(Mathias): "Hella, if you hear me, I beg you, come help me, please."
Mathias doesn’t know if Hella can hear the thoughts of others, but he gets no sign and no answer. Mathias arrived in the park of the town, but he hears the men group that continues to look for him. Mathias was out of breath and shake of cold, but also a bit of fear. He decided to hide behind a tree and hear the group of men who passes behind without seeing him and walking away further into the park. When they left, Mathias pushes a sigh of relief, but suddenly the group of men appears in front and surrounds him.
Mathias is surprised and has no way to escape, he is trapped. One of the men, who seems to be the leader, advances of two footsteps and smiled sadistically by watching Mathias.
(Satanist Leader): "So, you're the Monsterchild? It is said that only you and the Monsterwoman can stop the demons. Good. By killing you, we will prevent your connection to be formed and allow our masters to finally rule on this world. For the glory of the demons."
(Mathias): "Are you kidding me? You're completely crazy!"
A man wants to catch Mathias, but the young man picked up a stick on the ground and hit the satanist in the head, and half-stunned him. Another satanist approached, and Mathias strikes him in the balls with a kick. The man screams and writhes in pain and collapses to the ground. But a Satanist comes up behind and hits Mathias who falls to the ground. Mathias falls to his knees and loses his stick and then gets caught by two Satanists, one per arm, which firmly hold him and keeps him to stay kneeling on the ground covered with dead leaves. Mathias tries to break free, but men are too strong for him.
(Mathias): "Leave me alone, bunch of bastards!"
But nobody listens to him and the Satanist leader still chuckles once. He takes a dagger at his belt and walks towards Mathias. The man puts the dagger to the throat of Mathias, as if he was about to slay him. The young man did not want to show his concern, and looks at the Satanist in the eyes, with contempt and angry.
(Satanist Leader): "A last word before to die?"
(Mathias): "Go fuck yourself!"
The man sneers of the insult of Mathias and prepares to kill him. Mathias feels that this time it's done. But suddenly, snowflakes begin to fall out of nowhere, around the group. Snow? But it's not winter yet. Satanists seem surprised by this snowfall, but in his heart, Mathias brought expectation and smiled. He guessed that this snow is not natural. "They" are here!
Suddenly, a shadow emerges from the night and takes one of the Satanists with her in the darkness. The others do not understand what is happening. Other shadows appear from nowhere at the speed of light, and at each passage, a Satanist is kidnapped and disappears. A few seconds later, it only remains the leader, completely panicked. Mathias gets up on his feet and looks at the man.
(Mathias): "You are right to be afraid, but you can not escape the fear itself. If I were you, I would watch behind me to see what awaits."
The Satanist looks behind him and is horrified: A gray mist begins to materialize several meters in front of him, and takes the form of a woman. Hella materializes herself like a ghost, amid the snowflakes keep falling, and when she is fully materialized, Hella opens her eyes towards the satanist, with an angry look. Hella advances towards him with a look of anger and hatred. In her hand, she holds her dagger. For the first time, Mathias smiled to see Hella, and is happy to see her. The Satanist is paralyzed by fear by seeing the Scarbie.
(Satanist Leader): "The Monsterwoman!! But ...... But that's impossible!"
Hella grabs the satanist by the throat and told him about a dark and contemptuous voice.
(Hella): "Go join your master, stinking vermin!"
And she pierces the body of the satanist with her dagger. Blood flows to the ground and the man suffocates of pain. His skin starts to become gray and his eyes turn black. Two seconds later, the man turns into ashes, and only his cape remains, carried away by the wind. After killing him, Hella turned to Mathias, who does not move. The Scarbie advances toward him and touches his cheek with her hand. She looks at him into the eyes and smiled, and Mathias did the same. She begins to approach her head slowly. "That's it, she will kiss me." Mathias thought, and closed his eyes. But one minute passes and he feels nothing. When he opens his eyes, Hella has disappeared and he is alone in the middle of the park. Where is she? Mathias looks all around him, but do not see her. Then, at his feet, he noticed a small letter and picks up to read it. This is a letter from Hella.
"Mathias, my love. Now that you know all about our history and the truth, you have a choice to make. You and I are bound by a common destiny, whether you like it or not. Take your decision and when it's done, come to join me in the world of the monsters, otherwise, stay here and watch your world being destroyed. You’re a smart person Mathias, but now, only you can decide."
Hella
In reading the letter, Mathias again feels his heart pounding, but no fear this time, but more for Hella. Is it love? For the first time, the young man begins to experience feelings for the Scarbie, after she showed her interests for him and she saved his life now. Mathias ranks the letter in his pocket and starts walking to go to his house. "Yes, now it's up to me to choose." He thought while walking in the night.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:08 am

Loved the It Snows In Hell reference :D the music video for that one is actually my favorite ^^
Happy Valentine's day ghostrider ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic