Monsterboard

The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:01 am

I love It Snows in Hell too :D and yes, I was inspired by the clip to write this chapter, I thought it might be a good idea to continue the story, and to put Mathias in danger, not just with the demons, but also against the members of his own species.

Thank you and Happy Valentine's day too Amari :) :wink:
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:11 am

That was a good idea. I havent done that in my story though I might do something like that. Imagine if I put the SCP foundation in my fic XD that would be crazy
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:55 am

Oh, you know SCP too? Great, I love this game. :D It is so scary, and the creature is very creepy and weird.
Why not? Put the SCP foundation if you want, it could be a great idea. :)
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:13 am

Imagine if the band were captured by the scp foundation XD Yeah 173 is pretty scary but my personal favorite is 049 ^^ plague doctors are awesome :D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:37 am

New chapter.

Chapter 11: The Riff

The night was very short for Mathias. He has been hunted like an animal and almost got killed by a band of crazy satanists, but fortunately, Hella has saved his life and for the first time, Mathias starting to feel something for the Scarbie. The Power of the Monsterican Connection may be beginning to wake up in him? Mathias knew only monsters of fiction he had seen in movies like Alien, Predator, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger.... But he had never thought that one day he would meet real monsters, and that he will have feelings for one of them.
Mathias did not get much sleep but he recovered enough strength. He still has some pain in the back after the blow he received, but it is not too serious. In taking his breakfast, he looks at the damaged doll and drawing that he has found in the living room at night where he met the monsters for the first time. Then his thoughts turned to Hella. Does he really unite with her? War or Peace? He is really tempted to do it, to save his world, but also because he starts to feel something for Hella.
Suddenly, a mass of shadow appears before him. Mathias rises from his chair and does few steps back. What is this? A new threat? Mr. Lordi appears in front of Mathias, and the young man recognizes the monster that was with Hella, so it is not an enemy. Normally. The Monsterman walks a few steps towards Mathias, but the young man still wary.
(Mathias): "You come for what this time? To scare me again?"
(Mr. Lordi): "No, this test is finished you have proved your courage in facing us. Hella will tell you what to expect after. You have thought about what she told you in the park? "
(Mathias): "Well, I do not really know what to think I do not want my world to be destroyed, but I do not know if I should to unite with her. What can you councilor me?"
(Mr. Lordi): "Nothing, only you can decide Mathias. It's your destiny, not mine. Think and chooses, this is all I can say."
With these words, the Monsterman disappears in a cloud of darkness and leaves Mathias alone. "Mr. Lordi is right. It’s up to me to make that decision." Mathias thinks.
He puts his hand over his heart as if trying to get an answer. When he thinks to Hella, his heart begins to beat faster and the strange sensation returns. Not doubts, Mathias feels something for Hella since she saved his life in the park. After a few minutes of reflection, the young man takes his decision.
(Mathias): "Ok, it's decided, I'll join her."
Until the next visit of the monsters to give them his answer, Mathias decides not to stay at home with nothing to do and decided to go to the supermarket to shop. He dresses in his usual style: black t-shirt, black pants, black shoes, mittens and leather jacket, and a black hat. Mathias leaves home and began to walk slowly down the street. In the downtown, many people walking the streets, in doing their daily lives, and Mathias feels a bit excluded now with all these events in his life. He does not want to talk about, and besides, who would believe it? He even struggled to believe at first.
Mathias arrives at the supermarket in town and takes a basket. When he enters the supermarket, the place is strangely silent. Where are the cashiers? Mathias does not seek to understand and begins to walk in the shelves. But soon he realizes that there is nobody in the store. What is happening here?
This silent and disturbing atmosphere reminded him of the night in his house, when the monsters came. But now that they have revealed him their presence, why do it again? Is this a new test?
Mathias walks before a shelf and takes a cereal box in his hand. A red liquid begins to drip of the pack and few drops fell on the feet of Mathias. The young man looks down and sees that. It's blood? He hoped not. Mathias puts the box in the shelf and immediately decides to go from here.
But a silhouette appears a few meters from him. It's a man, but he has a strange approach, as if he's lame. Her look is really strange too. He is dressed as a butcher and holds a knife in his hand. Mathias is stunned. A zombie, a real one!
The creature lets out a terrifying groan and began to walk towards Mathias, raising the knife. The young man wants to run away to the other side, but another zombie blocked his path. The creature reaches out to try to catch Mathias, but the young man strikes with all his might with the basket. The blow was so violent that the zombie head detaches and rolls on the floor. But despite this, the body continues to move and walk. Mathias managed to pass, but more and more zombies begin to appear in the store. Zombies! That's the next test? Mathias does not know what to think and try to save his life.
He happens to the doors of the store but they are blocked, it can not get out. He hopes that someone will see it through the glass door, but there was nobody in front of the supermarket. What a bummer! Mathias is alone against the zombies. The creatures have managed to trap him and the young man can not escape. Mathias is ready to defend himself with the basket for only weapon, even though he knows that with only a basket against a group of zombies, he has no chance of winning.
But suddenly, a huge figure appeared out of nowhere and hits multiple zombies at the same time, before throwing them against walls or on the shelves. Mathias recognizes Ox, the Minotaur. Finally help. If a monster comes to help him, this is not a test. But then, where all these zombies come from?
Hella also appears and slice the throat of a zombie before to hit him on the head with her foot. Then she throws her knife into the eye of another zombie. Mr. Lordi comes and uses his dark power of Monsterman to transform the rest of the zombies in dust. When all the zombies are defeated, Hella turned to Mathias and moves toward him. The young man smiles and she do the same.
(Mathias): "Thank you Hella. But then, these zombies are not a test?"
(Hella): "No. They were sent by our sworn enemy, Nox, to kill you."
Mathias doesn't recognize the name of Nox. Who is he? But with the way or Hella speaks about him, he is surely not a friend of the monsters.
(Mathias):"Who is Nox?"
(Hella): "A very dangerous demon, able to manipulate time. Mr. Lordi has already met him in the past, and he thought have killing him, but Nox had survived and wants revenge, but this time, he also attacks the human world. Nox has gained strength over the centuries, and Mr. Lordi can not face it alone this time, and that's why, we have to intervene."
Mathias better understand the situation and see that it is more severe than expected.
(Mathias): "Listen Hella, I've thinking and I've took my decision I'll join you. I read your story about the great war of Lapland and what happened between our races. And I think you are right: we must unite to prevent the return of an unnecessary war and total destruction. At first I had my doubts, maybe I refused to see the reality because of fear, but now I've made my decision, and I will keep it."
The Scarbie smiled at that. Then she spoke.
(Hella): "Perfect, but now you still have to pass a final test to prove your value. Don't move, you will not feel anything."
Mathias obeys and stays in place without moving. Hella does back a few steps and the other monsters gather around her. Together, the monsters recite an incantation in an unknown language. Mathias feels suddenly sucked into a vortex that appears under his feet and takes him somewhere in another dimension. Was this a trap? Mathias does not know, and falls into the depths of the vortex, which closes behind him. Now, no way to go back.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:54 am

So is he going to their world? Well it would appear nox has agents in our world too. Its funny cause I actually have a character in a story im writing who goes by nox. His real name is lux but he takes up nox after his soul gem is stolen. Hes a kitsune ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 am

Yes, Nox has gained so much power that he was able to send zombies in our world to try to kill me, but fortunately the Lordi monsters, especially Hella, watch over me.
But in the next chapter, Mathias will face a completely unknown world.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:03 am

Ooooo exciting ^^
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:28 pm

New chapter, and appearance of a new monster, my favorite, with Hella :oops: I think you will guess who is it with the title of the chapter.

Chapter 12: The Rebirth of the Countess

Mathias has been sucked into the vortex of the monsters and is now moving at the speed of light in a dark tunnel. The young man is amazed but at the same time terrified. Where this vortex will be finish? But Mathias has made his choice: he decided to unite himself with Hella and can not go back now. But if he decided to bind with the Scarbie, it's not only to save his world, but also because in his heart he feels sincere feelings for her, even if he did not believe at first. He loves her, and she also loves him, that proves that they are meant to be together.
A light appears in front of Mathias and seems to swallow him. Suddenly, Mathias finds himself in the middle of a freefall in a dark gray sky. 1000 meters below him, the ground quickly approaching. The young man starts to panic, and already imagines crashing to the ground. While it is 200 meters, a strange force slowed him and gently laying him on the ground. Mathias begins to breathe normally and thinks that this mysterious force that saved him of this freefall comes from Hella and the power that unites them.
The young man looks around to discover this new world. The soil is rocky and covered with dead leaves. Some dead trees are scattered everywhere, and their branches look like clawed arms. In the distance, huge dark mountains that almost look like volcanoes, if this is the case, Mathias hopes they do not erupt. The sky is gray, cloudy and dark, and it was almost night. Mathias begins to walk into the world of monsters, while looking around him cautiously. So this is Lapland, the mysterious land of monsters. Mathias had heard about this land on the internet, but he never thought that he would go there one day, especially in the current circumstances. He does not know what kind of creatures can haunt this world, and whether they are hostile or not? Then, the voice of Hella sounds like an echo in the air.
(Hella): "So you chose to come to me. You made the right decision Mathias, but now, is the hour of your last test. You'll have to find me by your own ways. Listen to your heart and it will guide you to me. I know you're strong Mathias, you can do it, but just watch out though. Me and the brotherhood of Lordi we are not the only monsters that living here, and some are much more hostile and less understandable as us. Be careful my love, and good luck."
(Mathias): "But how I will find you? This world seems gigantic."
(Hella): "Listen to your heart and it will guide you to me."
(Mathias): "Thank you, I will do my best not to disappoint you."
The echo disappears slowly and Mathias finds himself alone again face his destiny. The young man picked up a huge stick of wood on the ground to be used as a weapon in case, even though he knows against a monster, a stick is a weapon rather shabby, but it's better than nothing. Mathias takes a stone to cut the piece of wood and make a spear, as a prehistoric man. The night seems to fall very quickly in this world, therefore, Mathias takes another piece of wood and rubs it with a stone to create sparks and ignite a fire. Now Mathias has a weapon and a torch to light at night. He starts walking in the forest of dead tree, but with anxious. Strange noises and sinister cries are heard in the depths of the forest. Mathias has all the time feel to be followed or watched, and he hope this is not the case. He hears strange and disturbing noises around him, and he seemed to see shadows moving between the trees. He doesn't know what kind of creatures can haunt these woods, and he prefers not to know. The young man arrives in front of two roads, one at left and another at right. Which is correct? Mathias remembers the words of Hella, and puts his hand on his heart to listen. Mathias's feelings seem more attracted by the road of right than that of left. Mathias chooses to go right, he trusts his sincere feelings for Hella. It's the night. It seems that the nights last longer in the world of the monsters. At one point, Mathias arrives in front of three paths, and each direction was indicated by a worn and decayed wood panel. Mathias rubbed the dirt on them to read the inscriptions: "Prohibited Plains" or "Death Valley." On the third wood panel, there is marked "Sanctuary of the Beast." Mathias feels that this third path is the right and decided to follow that direction. But the cold continued to seize his body and Mathias decides to react before dying of cold. To warm up and get some rest, Mathias finds shelter in a small cave sheltered from the wind, and lights a fire. Mathias sat by the fire and warmed his frozen body. He felt the heat spread through his hands and his body, and it's very nice. But he also knows that by lighting the fire, he takes the risk of being seen by all manner of wild creatures that would pass by here. Mathias remembers the strange noises in the woods, but he takes the risk. While warming, Mathias looks to the outside of the cave, towards the terrifying darkness of the forest. He listens as the strange sounds echoing in the darkness, like the animals sounds that are heard in the distance. By seeing the forest and the darkness hostile before him, Mathias feels really small and vulnerable, but he knows he must remain strong and courageous, for himself, and for Hella. Mathias think she also had to prove herself for enter in the brotherhood of monsters, and now he too must prove that he really is the Monsterchild. Mathias looks at the flames while looking back to his childhood. He was rejected throughout his schooling, for his shyness and differences, and now he is the chosen one of a monsters prophecy and he will have to fight the forces of evil. For anyone, this would be foolish, but yet it's real, and Mathias accepted it and have to live with now. Mathias wonders how his family will react to this, if they know one day. In the sky, the clouds disperse and reveal the full moon, and its light allows to see a little better the forest and the landscape.
Mathias lies down close to the fire and rests his head against a rock to try to get some sleep, but do not know if he will happen. As he closes his eyes and prepares to sleep, a strong and sinister wind suddenly comes up and whips his face. Then the young man heard a screech sounded far away in the darkness. Mathias opens his eyes and rises up to listen. This cry was inhuman and terrifying. Mathias feels fear in him and a chill in the back, but not because of the cold. Mathias takes a flaming brand and walks out of the cave to look around. The forest seemed quiet and deserted, yet a macabre and dark atmosphere suddenly comes to settle. The air becomes colder and Mathias can see the fog out of his mouth when he breathes. A strange mist begins to appear behind the trees and stretches gently on the forest floor. Mathias suddenly sees a reindeer rise out from behind the trees and run in the opposite direction, as if it was afraid by something. Mathias does not understand what is going on and turns to the forest. Suddenly, he saw a silhouette wave coming towards him, out from the total darkness of the trees. A humanoid creature goes before the young man. It looks like a kind of ghost, wearing a large black tattered cloak and a hood on his head. The lower face is hidden by a black scarf but Mathias can see both terrifying white eyes of the creature, which seems to watch him. The entity wears gloves and metal boots with spikes. When the creature arrives, the air becomes more cold and the atmosphere even more sinister and dark. Mathias began to recede slowly. Other similar entities appear from different places, as if they came out of nowhere. Four creatures are faced with Mathias. Who are these entities? They look rather hostile.
One of the entities looks at Mathias and takes a large metal sword, decorated with ancient symbols. The three other creatures do the same. With their swords in the hands, entities will move slowly towards Mathias, holding their swords right, like knights. Mathias begins to back off slowly, and swallowed. Maybe these creatures were sent by the brotherhood of Lordi, as a test for the young man. Mathias gathers his courage and tries to talk reasonably to the entities.
(Mathias): "I came into your world to unite myself with one of yours. I know your world and mine are threatened, and that only a union with Hella will save them. Monsters of the night, I'm not your enemy."
The entities listen to Mathias but do not seem to agree with him. They continue to move towards the young man, by preparing their swords. Mathias then understands that it is useless to talk to them. But he has no weapons except the flaming branch he holds in his hand, but is it enough to confront such creatures? They look stronger and very dangerous.
(Mathias): "Back off, demons!"
But entities do not listen. Mathias tries to hit one of them with the brand, but the creature easily blocked the blow with his sword, and pushes Mathias on the ground. Another creature tries to pierce Mathias on the floor, but the young man rolls on the side to avoid the blade. Mathias gets up and manages to hit the entity in the head, but the creature did not even feel the blow. An entity pushed a screech, the same as Mathias heard in the distance a few moments earlier. The shrill cry echoes in the air and is really unpleasant. It looks like the cry of the Nazgul from the Lord of the Rings. Mathias picked up a big cutting flint and throws it to the head of one of the entities, but the creature grabbed the stone in her hand before she could hurt him and he breaks the flint between his fingers, without effort. Mathias gulped by seeing that. These monsters have extraordinary strength. An entity wants to give a mighty blow of sword to decapitate Mathias, but the young man stooped quickly to avoid and wants to block the second shot with his firebrand, but the creature cut the stick in two, and the shock dropped Mathias on the ground without weapons. The creature comes forward and grabbed the young man by the throat, before blocking him against a tree. Mathias tries to break free from the grip by giving kicked in the belly of the entity, but this one feels absolutely nothing. The creature looks at Mathias in the eyes without releases his grip on the throat of the young man who begins to choke. Then, the entity begins to speak in a slow voice, inhuman and sinister.
(Entity): "Young fool ...... Humans are not allowed here........ Now you're going to die."
(Mathias): "No, I'm here to help you! I'm maybe human, but I'm not an enemy! If you kill me, our worlds are doomed and Hella will make you regret that!"
But the entity does not listen and remains convinced that Mathias is a human intruder that must be eliminated. The entity then throws Mathias on the ground, among the other three. Then, the entity raises Mathias, by telekinetically and keeps him in the air. Mathias feels like immobilized by an invisible force and can not do anything. Then, the entity throws Mathias again on the floor. The young man groaned in pain and catch his breath. Then the young man reacts and manages to disarm one of the entities, by slapping hand with a stone that he picked up. Then very quickly, Mathias grabbed the sword on the ground and cuts the hand of the creature. The entity starts screaming in pain by pushing a screech, and a black smoke comes out of the wound, as if it was his blood. Mathias then understands that the only thing that can hurt these entities is their own weapons.
Another entity wants to attack Mathias, and the young man also hurts him, with a sword blow in the arm. The sword is rather heavy. But despite this, the entities do not seem to give up and the remaining two are advancing with their weapons, and Mathias is ready to fight them. Suddenly, another unknown piercing cry is heard away in the night, but that of a woman this time it seems. On hearing this cry, the entities seem intimidated and decided to leave, leaving Mathias. Entities go into the woods without looking back, and ignoring the young man, and they disappear in the mist. Mathias understands nothing. What was frightened these things? This is intriguing. Mathias decides to know and begins to walk on the path.
Later, the atmosphere becomes more and more sinister and forest is darker than before. Mathias arrives at the entrance of an old abandoned cemetery. He has not choice, he must cross to get to the other side. Mathias hopes there will be no zombies, like in the supermarket in his city. Mathias walks among the tombs, which look very old, from another century. In the middle of the cemetery, Mathias finds an open grave and looks at the headstone: Lady Awa Paysant, Countess of Britain, born in 1779 and died in 1802. So she had 23 years. Mathias was almost sorry for her, because it is a very young age.
Suddenly Mathias heard an ominous growl behind him. When he turns and illuminates with his flaming torch, a pack of five wolves appears before him. Wolves in a cemetery? But they are different from those who live on earth. These wolves have shining red eyes and seem much more aggressive. Mathias begins to recede slowly without making any sudden movement, while predators slowly unfold around him. Mathias is ready to defend himself.
(Mathias): "Ok, we will not spend the night."
A wolf growls and leaps to Mathias, but the young man hit the animal on the head with the torch. Another wolf jumped up and dropped Mathias on the ground. The young man hits the wolf with his foot, but the creature is strong and tries to bite Mathias to the throat. Mathias tries to hold the animal's head with his hands, but he feels his strength diminished rapidly, and the jaw of the wolf, dripping of drool, that comes close to his face. Mathias thinks that this time he will not survive and will being eaten by wolves. A blade suddenly pierces the back of the wolf's head, and the tip of the blade stops just inches of the nose of Mathias. Blood flows and the creature dies immediately. A female figure stands before Mathias, holding a bloody sword in her hand. She has a beautiful gray face, long black hair and wears a long white tattered dress, as a wedding dress of the 18th century. She almost looks like a ghost. A wolf wants to jump on her, but the woman sends a powerful telekinetic attack and propels the wolf against a rock. Mathias did not dare move, and watches this woman who kills all the wolves that try to attack her. She hits them with the handle of her sword or sends powerful telekinetic attacks. Then she lets out a deafening screech that repels the remaining wolves. Mathias has recognized the scream. So, it was her who had uttered the cry while ago that has frightened the dark entities. Apparently, this ghost woman is known in the area and seems beings fear and respected by the other entities.
Mathias is really impressed. He gets up and looks at the woman, Who Did not say a word. A little intimidated, Mathias began to talk to her.
(Mathias): "T. .... Thank you..... That was really impressive. If you had not come, I’d be dead."
The woman said nothing. She looks him into the eyes and still without saying a word, she began to walk towards the back of the cemetery. Mathias begins to follow her.
(Mathias): "Hey, where are you going? Wait a second! I wanted to thank you for killing those creatures."
Mathias puts his hand on her shoulder, trying to retain her, but she hits him in the face with the handle of his sword. Mathias falls to the ground and rubs his cheek.
(Mathias): "Aah! Hey, are you crazy? why did you do that?"
(Awa): "You should not be here! No man has the right to come! I do not want to see anyone, especially not men."
Mathias gets up and realizes that this woman ghost appeared to have a deep hatred of men. He decided to learn a little more.
(Mathias): "If you hate men, why not let the wolves kill me?"
(Awa): "You want to know why I saved you?"
(Mathias): "Yes, explain me."
She walks over to him and puts her hand on the heart of Mathias while looking him into his eyes.
(Awa): "When you walked into the cemetery, I felt your presence. At first, I wanted to kill you, but I felt a power in you, a very powerful and ancient power, that could save the world from the destruction. "
(Mathias): "The Monsterican Connection....."
Awa slowly nods. So she knows that power. But Mathias wants to know why she hates men. To answer this question, Awa takes him to the open grave in the middle of the cemetery. After few seconds, the young man understands and turns to the woman in amazement.
(Mathias): "You .... You're Lady Awa Paysant?"
(Awa): "Yes, and I know your name, Mathias. I guessed in your mind."
What spirit of clairvoyance, Mathias is even more impressed. Awa kneels before her grave and slowly caresses the headstone, with a pensive and sad look.
(Awa): "When I was 23, I was in love with a young man named John Heart, and we were married. But the day of the ceremony, I discovered that he mistaken me with another. woman, and my heart was broken. I let hatred and vengeance affected my mind, and I killed the man I loved before giving me death. But my mind was so affected by grief and anger, that my soul could not rest in peace and I came back as a vengeful ghost.”
Mathias listens to the story of Awa, and feels very sorry for her. Awa leaves her memories back into her mind, and she sheds a tear on the grave. Mathias approached her and put his hand on her shoulder, as for moral support.
(Mathias): "I'm really sorry, honestly."
Awa rubs her cheek to wipe her tears and turned to Mathias, in smiling.
(Awa): "You're really different from others, Mathias. Since John broke my heart, I hold a hatred for men. I was convinced that men were all the same, but you just proved me I was wrong."
(Mathias): "Will you come with me? I need to find Hella to bind me with her and defeat the demons with the power of the Monsterican Connection. At first I wanted to do it just to save the world, but since she saved my life, I have sincere feelings for her and I want to be with her, because I love her. Do you want to help us save the world?"
(Awa): "I heard that sincere love's power could save our world, and in a sense, I always had hope in that. Hella seems to be a good person, and she must love you a lot, as surely you love her greatly for taking all these risks for her. Thanks to you, I kept a little hope and I must learn to trust again and tell me that all men are not the same I will help you with pleasure."
Mathias is pleased to have helped someone, and Awa seems to be a good person if you learn to know her. Mathias and Awa leave the cemetery together and go to the dark forest. Awa looks the cemetery a last time and continue to walk, with a sense of sadness but also freedom and a new hope.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Yay Awa ^^ that scene when she saved him reminded me of avatar. Is that weird?
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 pm

It's not weird, because I was inspired of this scene for write this moment. :wink:
Avatar is a great movie, I'm in love with Neytiri. :oops:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Hey nothing wrong with that. Zoe saldana is awesome :) I actually haven't watched that movie in forever to be honest
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 am

New chapter.

Chapter 13: Bite it Like a Bulldog

In the mobile fortress of Nox, the demon continues to feed the ancestral cube with vital energy that flies to the living beings. On his way, the demon leaves only carnage and desolate landscape. Hundreds of innocents were killed by the infernal machine of Nox. The demon is in front of the cube which continues to swallow the vital energy. Behind his iron helmet, the demon smiles.
(Nox): "If my friend Evilyn saw me, she would be proud of me. I do not understand why she absolutely wants to unite with Mr. Lordi. He will break her heart, obviously. But the most important is that I find this Scarbie and her pathetic human love. The energy of their love will feed the cube!"
The demon laughs like a psychopath, as in a trance or under the effect of the influence of the cube on his mind. Meanwhile in the world of monsters, Mathias continued to walk in the forest of dead trees to go find Hella. But this time he is not alone: Awa, a ghost countess, is allied with him and decides to join her forces to the monsters for fight the demons and prevent the destruction of the universe. Mathias feels a little more confident to have a monster with him, and then, it's more fun than being alone and having no one to talk to, even if Awa is not very talkative to the moment.
In his heart, Mathias feels he approaches to Hella, but he has yet to find her, and he must survive in this hostile world to all human. The smell of blood and flesh begin to invade the air. On the ground, Mathias and Awa found traces of blood still fresh, and claw marks on the bark of a tree. Several branches of trees are broken and other strange marks covering the ground. There was a battle here between two creatures. But where are they now? Awa has another look and looks around her, worried. She feels something.
(Mathias): "Awa? What is happening?"
(Awa): "We are not alone."
The young man looks around him but sees nothing, only dead trees. Noises are heard in the branches of trees. Something happens towards them, at high speed. Mathias and Awa remain on guard and monitor the forest around them. Suddenly, a creature emerges from a tree and leaped toward them at lightning speed. Mathias and Awa pounce on the side to dodge, and the monster hits the ground just after they have jumped. The creature is humanoid, with a red head and a scaly skin, antennae on the head, black eyes and a large jaw full of sharp teeth. He wears a warrior armor that seems to come from another planet. The monster growls and snaps his jaws loudly.
(Mathias): "What is this thing?"
(Awa): "It's an alien man beast. I've heard legends about these creatures. They haunt the forests of the monsters's world and devour everything in their path. They are ruthless hunters."
The monster continues to growl and began to speak to them in a threatening voice.
(Kita): "I'm going enjoy devouring your flesh and drinking your blood!"
(Mathias): "Look, we're sorry to enter in your territory, but we ...."
The monster interrupts Mathias in roaring with anger and began to run towards them like a madman. Awa uses her telekinesis to stop the creature and trapped him against a tree. The hunter is completely out of control.
(Kita): "You want to give me to feed at your beast, is not it?"
(Awa): "What are you talking? What beast?"
(Kita):"Do not kidding me! I'm sure it was you who sent this monstrous bulldog to kill me."
(Mathias): "Listen, we do not know what you mean, but we are not trying to kill you, we do not even know who you are. If you calm yourself, we can surely help you.”
The monster growls but accepts. Awa frees him of her telekinetic grip and he remains calm as he promised.
(Mathias): "My name is Mathias and here Awa, a friend. We go to the castle of Lordi so I could join myself to Hella, a monster."
(Kita): "My name is Kita. I come from a planet in the galaxy Mu Arae, a very remote system. I was a soldier in the service of a higher race which used us for war. But one day, me and some of my fellow men, we were sent on the earth, but at our entry into the Earth's atmosphere, I was separated from the rest of the group and I landed alone on the top of a huge mountain. Wounded and weakened, I soon was captured by a demonic snake, who wanted to use me as a slave. But after several months, I managed to escape. The demonic snake wanted to prevent me to flee, but during the struggle, I managed to push him in the bottom of a ravine, and I killed him by pushing a large rock, to crush him. After that, I fled the mountain to reach the forest, or I wanders since all this time."
(Mathias): "And where are your allies now?"
(Kita): "I don't know. I do not have any communication with them for several years. I did not even know if they are still alive, or if I am the last."
Kita looks Mathias up and down with curiosity. He had never seen a human before.
(Kita): "So Mathias, you say you will unite yourself with a monster? You're the one spoken of the legend, the Monsterchild? I thought it was not real, but I was wrong. So, it’s true, the war will come back."
Mathias slowly nods. But suddenly, another monster appeared before the trio. This is a huge rabid bulldog, big as a bull, with spikes on the back and shining red eyes. The animal seems very powerful and aggressive. This is surely the animal whose Kita spoke. Kita jumped on the animal and sinks its fangs into the flesh of the animal. The bulldog growls of pain but does not fall to the ground. He grabs the leg of Kita in his jaw and threw him to the ground. Awa raises a rock with telekinesis and throws it on the head of the bulldog. The rock breaks itself on the dog, which falls to the ground but rising up quite rapidly, even more upset.
Kita gives several claws hits on the body of the bulldog, but the animal is very resistant to blows. It strikes Kita with his paw and pushes him back. Mathias does not hesitate to help Kita. The young man runs to the bulldog and pushes his wooden spear in the right side of bulldog. The blood flows and the animal growls of pain but also of anger. The bulldog gives a headbutt and Mathias falls to the ground. The young man regains consciousness and sees the huge bulldog in front of him, watching him with his jaw full of drool. Mathias feels the fear in his heart, but in a last desperate act, gives a great kick to the jaw of the bulldog. The animal turns its head towards Mathias in growling louder.
(Mathias): "Uh oh."
The bulldog moves towards Mathias to devour him, but suddenly Awa appears as a ghost and uses her sword to pierces the coasts of bulldog. Blood spurts and the animal suffers even more this time. But this is not enough because it still lives. Kita leapt into the air and lands on the back of bulldog. He sinks his teeth into the skull of the dog, with such violence, that he managed to pierce the brain of the bulldog. Blood spurts even more on the floor. The animal remains few seconds without moving, and falls to the ground, dead. Awa reached her hand to Mathias to help him rise up, while Kita checks if the bulldog is really dead. As tradition among hunters, Kita shoves his hand into the chest of the bulldog and tears the heart of its prey before devouring. Mathias is pretty disgusted and looks away not to see it. When Kita finished devouring the heart of the bulldog, his mouth is full of blood, but he seems to like it.
(Kita): "You fight well Mathias, you have a lot of courage, for a human."
(Mathias): "Thanks."
(Awa): "But the demons will surely be more difficult to fight than this creature."
Awa said surely true, because the demons are among the worst entities that exist.
(Kita): "In any case, if it is true that the war will come back, my people are in great danger, also I want to help you, for my people, but also because you helped me."
Mathias and Awa accept Kita without hesitation. Any help will be needed to defeat the demons. Now they are three to walk together in the forest, towards the gray mountains of the world of monsters.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:43 am

yay :D They now has Kita ^^ lol bad doggie! It would've been funny if Awa just yelled at it like a bad dog or something lol I would've laughed so hard at that. Hopefully Monster Tamers will be updated soon. Looking forward to your next update.
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 am

New chapter.

Chapter 14: Wake the Snake

The weather is really starting to become violent in the world of monsters. Threatening dark clouds appear in the sky and icy rain begins to fall. But despite this, Mathias continues to advance in the forest of dead trees with Awa and Kita. Crows with red eyes rest on the branches of trees to observe the trio with curiosity. Before them, the gray mountains seem closer, and Mathias feels that this is where he will find Hella. He trusts in his feelings for her, and he trusts in her feelings for him. As they walk, Awa turns to Mathias.
(Awa): "Tell me Mathias, you chose to unite yourself with Hella just to save your world?"
(Mathias): "At first that's what I thought, but now I feel sincere feelings for Hella. I really think I love her."
(Kita): "I have never known love, but I do not know if I could find it. Anyway, who could love a creature like me?"
(Mathias): "As I learned, the true beauty comes from the heart. You must not lose hope Kita, you will eventually find someone who will love you for what you are."
Kita smiled at this and gives a friendly pat on the shoulder of Mathias, as an old friend. Awa also smiled to the young man.
(Awa): "You're good Mathias and I hope you will be happy with Hella."
Mathias smiled at Awa. He knows she has already had her broken heart by a man, but deep down, he hopes she can find love again someday. More they advance, and more the rain becomes violent and soon, visibility is very low. Awa looks up at the sky and has a rather worried eye. When she listens, she can hear a sinister sneer, like an echo in the sky.
(Awa): "I hear a voice in the sky. This rain is not natural. Somebody cause it."
(Mathias): "This is surely this demon, Nox, Hella told me about him. It is he who wants to destroy our worlds."
Suddenly, a red lightning strikes the ground a few meters in front of the group. Mathias was very surprised, but remains calm. When they approaching, a burned mark covers the ground and a strange odor comes. It's the smell of evil. Another lightning strikes a dead tree beside the group and caught fire immediately.
(Mathias): "We'd better to shelter us somewhere, if we do not want to end up like grilled sausages."
Awa and Kita are agree with the young man. They start running in the freezing rain, while all around them, the red flashes continue to hit the ground and trees, and are more frequent and close. The entrance to a cave, hidden between two trees, appears before the group. Mathias feels in his heart that this cave is the fastest way to find Hella. The group decides to go for shelter from the storm, which is becoming worse. Mathias makes another flaming torch with a large branch and lights a fire rubbing a stone on it. Kita and Awa are quite surprised.
(Kita): "You should hunt with me one day, you seems good with fire."
(Mathias): "It's just a survival reflex. Prehistoric men did that too. But thank you Kita, I'll think about it."
The group began to walk towards the back of the cave, which becomes wider. Even if this is the right path to the castle of Lordi, Awa feels a disturbing and dangerous presence in this cave. This is not Nox, it's is something much bigger. Kita can feel a smell in the air, which seems familiar. A smell of venom. The group downs a stone staircase that seems to lead into the depths of the earth. Mathias walks on something that cracks under his foot. When he looks at what it is, he saw the skull of a creature, a sort of goblin. The skull has two holes at the top, as if it had been pierced by two spikes. Mathias has a lump in the throat and continued to walk. Rock paintings cover some walls, and seem to tell a story about snakes monstrous descendants of dragons, who haunted the caves of the world of monsters, and would be powerful guardians.
At the bottom of the stairs, they come in a huge rock room. The walls are covered with precious stones and the ceiling is covered with stalactites. It is almost like a cathedral. While Mathias and Awa walls look with amazement, Kita makes stop them and makes sign to them to do not make any noise. Then he points his finger in one direction. When Mathias and Awa watch what Kita wants to show them, they understand why: in the center of the room, a giant snake asleep rolled on itself. It measures almost 25 meters long and has a row of spikes on his head as a headdress. Two hook-shaped fangs protrude from his jaw. Its scales are dark red. Suddenly, the snake starts to grumble and without opening his eyes, he sniffs the air. The group began to whisper among themselves.
(Kita): "It smells us."
(Awa): "Quick, take my hands and especially hold them!"
Mathias and Kita obey without question and each of them takes Awa by a hand. The countess focuses her power and all three become invisible. Mathias and Kita must continue to hold Awa by the hand, or they again become visible. The giant snake opens his eyes and slowly raises his head, sniffing the air. He smiled cruelly and begins to look around him, its reptilian yellow eyes seem filled with fire. Then he began to crawl slowly and talking while seeking the group. His voice is deep and cavernous, and resonates throughout the room.
(Prakern): "Well, intruders! I smell you, I can hear your breath, and I feel your fear. Where are you? Come in the light, I do not want hurt you."
The trio knows that this monster is dangerous. They do not trust him. With his crown of spikes, his ability to speak and reptilian body, this giant snake seems to be a descendant of dragons. But despite the invisibility, the snake approaches his head, and is now at few centimeters of the group. Mathias smells putrid monster's breath on his face. The breath of the monster is a mixture of blood, venom, smoke and death. Then, when the snake still sniffs the air, he still smiled cruelly and looks in the direction of the group.
(Prakern): "You are here, intruders!"
It sends a powerful tail blow on the group. Mathias, Awa et Kita are propulsed on the ground and the power of invisibility disappears. Mathias groans in pain after the hit, and Kita helps him, with Awa, to rise up. The snake is face to them, and whistles loudly. The giant snake begins to crawl slowly around the group by looking them carefully.
(Prakern): "Two monsters and a human. Interesting. What do you come do in my den?"
(Awa): "Sorry for the intrusion, but we just wanted to get through this cave to access the path of the gray mountains, oh mighty and venerable snake."
Mathias and Kita look Awa with astonishment, but the Countess knows what she's doing. She has read somewhere that dragons and snakes are really proud creatures, and it is important not to provoke them. But Prakern does not seem convinced and began to snicker to the flattery of Awa.
(Prakern): "Do you really think that flattery will keep you alive? I know what you're trying to do, but it does not work on me. You're even of treasure hunters who came to steal the precious gems of this sacred room I keep for over 100 years."
(Mathias): "Listen, “Majesty", you misunderstand. We do not want your gems. I must go to the castle of Lordi to unite myself with Hella. The war is about to return and we must stop at all costs."
(Prakern): "You have nice manners for a LIAR! You really think I will believe you? The Power of the Monsterican Connection no longer exists for centuries. This power is dead when the demons are come to take their revenge of the big war. Now, it’s time for you to DIE!”
The giant snake growls and crawls towards them. Kita and Awa are ready to fight, but it seems it's a awfully powerful monster. In his mind, Mathias began to pray and think back to his love for Hella. Suddenly, he feels increasingly strong his feelings for the Scarbie, and his body begins to be surrounded by a very bright red light. Awa and Kita are stunned, and Mathias impressed himself. When he sees it, Prakern stops and starts gently to back, as if he was frightened. Then the red light strikes the snake on the head and throws it to the ground. Prakern raises his head, moaning in pain, but seems still amazed. Now, he feels the power of the Monsterican Connection in the heart and mind of the young human.
(Prakern): "No, it's impossible! So it is true, this power still exists?"
(Mathias): "I know that you are the guardian of this room and you do your duty, but we absolutely must go to the castle of Lordi. This is our only chance of survival at all. The power of the Monsterican Connection must live again. "
(Prakern):"You tried to warn me, but I’ve not listened. I'm sorry for what I have done to you. To forgive me my act, I'll show you the way out to join directly the entry of the gray mountains. "
The group accepts the apology of the snake. Prakern smiles and moves towards the back of the room, followed by the trio. Then he stops in front of a wall of ordinary stone. Mathias does not understand what he wants to do. Then Prakern spits a powerful jet of flames, like a dragon. Flames begin to move on the stone wall and to drawing something. A stone door suddenly appears in front of the group, as if by magic. The group was very impressed.
(Prakern): "This is a secret door that only fire can reveal it. Now enter and follow the path. Good luck to you, Monsterchild."
They thank the giant snake and enter all three in the tunnel. The door closes immediately behind them, and the group begins to walk into the stone tunnel that brings them to the surface.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Its smaug as a giant snake! O.O I frikkin knew it lol :lol:
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm

New chapter. I admit that this is one of my favorite personally. You will guess why, at the end. :oops:

Chapter 15: Sincerely with Love

In his mobile fortress, Nox uses his sphere of vision to trace the path of Mathias, thanks to his vital energy traces. The image of the city of Mathias, Nogent le Rotrou, appears in the sphere of Nox and its eyes fill with cruelty.
(Nox): "So, it's the city of this miserable human. If I want to have a chance to steal his vital energy, what better way to attack his people, and even better if it's his hometown. Your time will come, Monsterchild, I'll find you, regardless where you are hide! "
Through the window of his fortress, Nox looks at his terrible machines steal the vital energy of trees and living creatures they catch. When machines are full of vital energy, they return to the fortress to give energy to the cube and then go again to collect energy. Nox looks at the landscape and the creatures die in front him, and do not seem to affect by this. Yet, he continues to think about his past.
(Nox): "Soon my darling. You, me and children, we will be together like before."
Meanwhile, Mathias, Awa and Kita are out of the stone tunnel and return to the surface, in the world of monsters. When they go outside, the storm stopped, but the sky is still dark and cloudy, but thunder and rain have disappeared. Mathias's heart begins to beat harder, so hard that he could blow in his chest. He feels that Hella is very close. In front of them, the gray mountains, huge and menacing. At the foot of the highest mountain there is a large castle with a gothic style. "This is surely the castle of Lordi" thinks Mathias.
But to enter into the castle, the group must pass a final obstacle: a wooden bridge suspended above the lava lake, and leads directly to the castle gate. The bridge looks very old and unstable, and that is what worries Mathias.
(Mathias): "We will cross slowly and careful where you put your feet."
Mathias decides to go first, followed by Awa and Kita. Mathias puts one foot on the first plank of the bridge, that creaking softly but does not break. The group begins to slowly cross the bridge, holding fast to the ropes and gently put their foot on each planks. Mathias knows he should not look down and keep moving without stopping. Below, at few meters, the lava and several bubbles appear on the surface before exploding. The group through without too much difficulty, but towards the end of the bridge, a plank crunches under the feet of Mathias and he falls into the void, but Awa grabs him by the hand. Mathias sees the lava just below it, a few meters, and really feels his heart pounding. Awa helps the young man to go back on deck.
(Mathias): "Thanks Awa."
(Awa): "It is normal. You helped me, and it's my turn now."
She smiled at him and he did the same. They managed to cross the bridge and are now facing the front door of the castle. Two statues of gargoyles are placed on each side of the doors, as guards. At the top of the towers of the castle, bats flying around and push their cries. It's the night, but the light of the flaming torches hung near the door allow the group to see. Mathias has finally reached his goal. He goes to the door and knocked several times. No answer. He tries again. Suddenly the door opens by itself, in squeaky, and a dark voice is heard from inside.
(Mr. Lordi): "Enter."
Mathias recognized the voice of the Monsterman. He enters with Awa and Kita in the huge fortress of the monsters. When they entered, the doors close behind them. Kita and Awa are not really reassured, but Mathias already knows the monsters that live here. They are in the entrance hall, with large dusty chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the big staircase of stone at the bottom, which leads to other floors. A door opens in front of them, and Mr. Lordi appears out of the darkness. He is still as scary as usual. He walks towards the group and stops right in front of Mathias.
(Mr. Lordi): "Well Mathias, I see you managed. But who are these two monsters with you?"
(Mathias): "It's Awa and Kita, my new friends. They helped me during my journey in your world. They also accepted to join our cause, you can trust them."
Kita and Awa respectfully greet Mr. Lordi, and the Monsterman smiled. He is happy to have new allies. Any help is welcome. He turns to them for welcome the new monsters of the brotherhood.
(Mr. Lordi): "Welcome, Awa and Kita. You seem strong and trustworthy. If Mathias has trust in you, well, I trust you too. I'll give you a room for you to relax. Mathias, you stay here for now."
Amen appears, out of another room and comes to see Mr. Lordi. The Monsterman explains everything to Amen, and the pharaoh takes Awa and Kita toward their rooms. When they left in one of the corridors, Mr. Lordi turns again to Mathias. The young man looks to another room, as if searching for something, then turns to the Monsterman.
(Mathias): "Where is Hella?"
(Mr. Lordi): "In her room, second floor. She already knows that you're here. She awaits you."
Mathias thanks Mr. Lordi and begins to climb the stone stairs to get to the second floor. At the top of the stairs, he meets Ox, which recognizes him. The young man continues to walk in the huge dark corridor of the second floor, not knowing what may be hiding in the dark. He does not dare open the doors for fear that an evil creature jump on him. The candles hanging on the walls to illuminate are reassuring, but the portraits of the monsters seem to observe Mathias. In a dark room, he sees Mana sitting on the floor, reciting a kind of prayer in an unknown tongue. Mathias decides not to disturb him and walks away without noise. He continued walking and arrived at a door to the end of the corridor. He comes and gently knocks on the door. A quiet female voice is heard on the other side.
(Hella): "Enter, I waiting for you."
Mathias gently enters and looks in the room. The room is plunged into darkness, and the only light is a candle placed on a small wooden table, next to a big chair facing the window. Mathias looks around but sees no one.
(Mathias): "Hella? You are here?"
Suddenly, the other candles are lit all alone and the room becomes clearer. Mathias sees Hella rise up of the chair and turns herself to him. She is still beautiful. Candle light reflected on her. Hella advances slowly to Mathias, and then she puts her hand on his cheek.
(Hella): "I knew you succeed, I've never doubted of your courage."
(Mathias): "I would do anything for see you again."
Hella smiled at this and almost blushed. Mathias slowly caresses the silky hair of the Scarbie while she puts her hand on the young man's heart. She looks him in the eyes and talks to him, with love.
(Hella): "So, you do not do this just to save your world, but also to be with me."
Mathias nodded and blushed at the same time, he is a little embarrassed and smiled stupidly. Hella smiles and looks very happy.
(Mathias): "At first I did not think I could say, but now I can tell you without fear and lie. Hella...... I love you and I want to be with you."
Hella blushed and said nothing, because her silence says a lot about what she thinks.
(Mathias): "First, you scared me at my home, but I understand, you want to test me to see if I was worthy. And when you saved my life in the park, my feelings for you have finally woken up and I decide to be with you forever. So to answer your question that you asked me the first night or I saw you: yes, I could love a Monsterwoman and understand the beauty of the beast."
Hella takes Mathias's hands and kisses him on the cheek lovingly. The young man blushed and his heart pounding.
(Hella): "Your strength does not only lie in your arms, but also in your words. You just prove instantly. Together we can defeat Nox, not only with our weapons, but also with our minds and our love. "
Mathias understands what she means and slowly nodded in response. Hella is a bit closer to him and puts her arms around the neck of the young man. Mathias did not really dare at first, but he put his arms around the waist of Hella. She smiled, because that's what she wanted him to do. She begins to approach her face, and Mathias said something to joke a little.
(Mathias): "Tell me, you promise me to not disappear this time?"
Hella laughs softly, but not to mock.
(Hella): "No, don't worry, not this time."
Then she gently puts her lips on that of Mathias and kisses him with love. The young man also kisses her with love. Their hearts start beating harder, while continuing the kiss. Without interrupting the kiss, Mathias slowly caresses the hair of Hella. Then, a bright red light, Identical to that appeared in the cave of the giant snake, begins to appear around the couple and fully illuminates the room. During the first kiss, the Monsterican Connection is fully formed and unites the two beings together by an indestructible bond, like their love one for each other. The kiss lasted several minutes, then the light disappears to return in their bodies. After the kiss, Mathias smiles. He is the happiest of men. He never had girlfriends, and now he is united with a lovely Monsterwoman. If someone had told him that one day he would be in love with a monster, he would surely laughed, but now, it's very good for him. The foreheads of Mathias and Hella touch, one against each other and they close their eyes to savor this moment together. Then Hella gently whispers something lovely to Mathias.
(Hella): "I am with you now, Mathias. We are together for life."
Mathias said nothing, but smiled. Then they kiss again lovingly in the light of candles that illuminate the room. Hella's lips are soft, and Mathias is finally happy to have finally been able to find the love of his life, just as Hella, who is also happy to know that now she will never longer be alone.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Yay everyones happy :D but this isnt the end :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Indeed, it's not the end.
It was the calm before the storm. :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 am

In the words of jojen from game of thrones: this isnt the end...you need to make it :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 am

New chapter. Read, and tell me what do you think please. :)

Chapter 16: With Love and Sledgehammer

Mathias dreamed about his family, his home, his world, but also of Hella. When he opened his eyes, he was still in the world of monsters, but he was happy to be there. Mathias has spent his first night in the castle of Lordi. Hella gave him a room right next to hers. Last night after the kiss and the appearance of the Monsterican Connection, Mathias had eaten a bit to regain strength, but human food. Hella did not want to force Mathias to eat food of monster. After that, Mathias was going to sleep, because after all his trials in the dangerous wilderness of Lapland, he needed it. Outside he felt in danger, but here, despite the horrific and dark appearance of the castle, he felt safe.
Mathias sits in the bed in tatters, but very comfortable, and looked at the old clock in front of him against the wall. It is eight o'clock in the morning. This is reasonable. Mathias got up and dressed slowly. He thinks again to the events of last night: his reunion with Hella, and especially the first kiss. An unforgettable moment that will remain etched forever in his heart. After dressing himself, Mathias goes to the outside on the small balcony of his room and looks at the lava lake that continues to run slowly around the castle. He thinks of his family. If ever they do not know where he is, how will they react to this? He can not know, but does not want to think about for now. Then someone knocks on the door.
(Mathias): "Yes? Enter."
The door opens and Hella enters, smiling at him, and he does the same with her. She joins him on the balcony and kisses him on the cheek to say hello. A short and affectionate kiss.
(Hella): "Did you sleep well my love?"
(Mathias): "Yes, thank you. I was rethinking to my world. I wonder how this will end."
(Hella): "To avert disaster, we must absolutely to stop Nox, and we can do that."
(Mathias): "But I think of something. You monsters you have powers to fight, but I have nothing. If there is a battle I want help you to win."
Hella gently scratching the back of her head and began to think. A few minutes later she has an idea.
(Hella):"I could give you some powers with an obscure ritual incantation. We must seek assistance in Awa, she must know what kind of magic. But this kind of Ritual is very dangerous.”
Mathias is agree, even if he does not know what will happen. He absolutely wants to have capacities to help his love and his allies in a future battle. Together, they will see Awa in her room to ask him to perform the ritual with them. The countess gladly accepts to help the young couple. For the ritual, Awa's room is plunged into total darkness. A red pentagram is drawn in the center of the room with some candles to illuminate around. Mathias goes to the center of the pentagram and should not go out. Hella carefully observes the ritual, but also with some trepidation, because these rituals can be dangerous and sometimes fatal. Mathias smiled at Hella trying to reassure her, even if he is also a little worried. Before you begin the ritual, Awa prefers to warn Mathias.
(Awa): "Are you sure you want to do it Mathias? I warn you, it will be painful."
(Mathias): "Our worlds are in danger, and I definitely want to take part in this war as much as you. Yes, I'll do for the earth, the world of monsters, and also for Hella."
He looks her into the eyes and said that with love. Hella smiled and blushed too. Awa gently nodded in response and begins the ritual. She begins by saying words in an unknown language, and the pentagram glows under the feet of Mathias. Hella prepares the book of formulas and stands ready. Mathias clenches his fists, takes a deep breath and waits. Awa continued his incantation, and a dark energy begins to surround his hands. The warmth of the room begins to fade slowly. Then Hella began to recite the formula.
(Hella): "Despair! Fear! Demon of carnage, wake up! We call your power, comes back from the world of darkness. Come to us, Lordi Rider!"
A dark smoke begins to appear around Mathias. The smoke takes the form of a skull and roared before the young man, who did not dare move. Then the smoke begins to enter his body. Mathias feels a big pain, as if he was burned alive. He falls to his knees, moaning in pain, but tries to resist. Hella is concerned but Awa seems to have control of the situation. Mathias continues to suffer and holds his ribs. He sweats and grits his teeth, while his powers grow in him. In his head, Mathias can hear the roar of the demon which is enter in his body to give it more power. Then, the ritual ends slowly and light comes back into the room. It has succeeded, Mathias suffered but he is still alive. Awa stops the ritual and Hella kneels close to Mathias. She puts her hands on the cheeks of the young man and the looks him in his eyes.
(Hella): "Mathias, are you okay?"
(Mathias): "I ..... Yes..... But..... What happened?"
(Awa): "We have given you the powers of a demon, the Lordi Rider. Now you can turn you into a powerful monster and fight with us. Don’t worry, the Lordi Rider will obey you without rebelling. "
Mathias hopes so, because this monster, this demon of carnage, seems to be very powerful. He still remembers of the roars he heard in his head, and this monstrous head, shaped skull. Shortly after the ritual, after their thank to Awa for her help, Hella and Mathias are together in the bedroom of the Scarbie. Mathias is sitting on the bed and regains strength after what he has undergone. It's a pain that he never wants to feel. But for him, it was necessary. He does not want to feel useless and stay back while his friends and his love will risk their lives to save his world. Hella turns to the dresser of her room and takes something in one of the drawers, a small box. She sits next to Mathias on the bed and shows him two golden rings, marked with the symbol of the Monsterican Connection. Mathias takes one of the rings and puts it on his finger, and Hella does the same.
(Mathias): "It's really beautiful. Thank you."
(Hella): "These rings symbolize our eternal love and they thus reinforce our emotional strength."
Mathias smiled, he finds that it is a good idea. The symbols of the rings shine like rubies. To thank Hella, Mathias lovingly kisses her on the cheek. Then she puts her arms around the neck of Mathias and puts her lips on that of Mathias to kiss him with love. Mathias enjoys every second of that kiss. Symbols of the rings begin to shine more during the kiss. Mathias feels the heat of the kiss into his body, and his heart began to beat faster. Without interrupting the kiss, Hella slowly stroked the cheek of Mathias. They continue their kiss, and their relationship was strengthened even more. But after the kiss, for Mathias, there were still unanswered questions, and he knew that Hella could respond.
(Mathias): "Why I have this power in me? Since 21 years I have lived without knowing that I had a power in me."
(Hella): "The Power of the Monsterican Connection was created by the dragons to allow to a monster and a human to know the love between them, and also to defeat all the creatures of evil. The first connection was formed to the 11th century, when Mr. Lordi was still a child, a human warrior fell in love with a female dragon, and together they fought the demons during the big war, but unfortunately, the warrior was mortally wounded. Shortly after the victory, the dragon saw her one true love die before her eyes, without able to do anything to save him. The female dragon died some time later, to join her beloved in death. The legend said that in the 21st century, when the demons come back for revenge, the power of the Monsterican Connection would wake up and will again defeat them. The Monsterican Connection helps maintain balance and peace between humanity and monsters. "
(Mathias): "So that's why if I had refused to bind me with you, the link was broken and the war would start between our two worlds."
Hella nods slowly, but thankfully now that the Monsterican Connection is formed, the war between the two worlds is ruled out, but the demons are still there. Mathias received his powers, but to be sure he is ready, Hella decided to test him. For this, she takes Mathias to a large metal door at the bottom of a long corridor, and when she opened it, the couple is in the middle of the courtyard of the castle. The weather is a bit refreshed and a little snow begins to fall gently from the gray sky. A flake gently lands on the nose of Mathias. In the distance, Mathias can see the landscape and the majestic mountains of Lapland. The courtyard is very large and spaced out, it almost looks like a shrine to train in combat. The young man is intrigued and turned to Hella, who said nothing.
(Mathias): "What am I supposed to do here?"
The Scarbie does not respond and simply point her finger before her. Mathias looks in the same direction and see a humanoid monster appearing in the middle of the court, from a gray mist, like magic. Mathias is surprised but still do not understand. Hella turned to him.
(Hella): "You have powers, but you must learn to control them, and only after, you will be ready."
(Mathias): "But how will I know if I'm ready?"
(Hella): "You will know when the time has come, now defend yourself, or die."
She said this almost coldly, but in her heart, she's worried about Mathias. She tells him enough hard but out of love, not anger. Mathias nods slowly and walks to the middle of the court, to the monster, which emits a loud growl. The monster is wearing a dark armor, a helmet and armed with a sword. His red eyes glowing. The lower face of the monster is hidden by an iron mask depicting a skull jaw. He almost looks like an evil samurai. This monster is surely the test for Mathias.
Mathias is now facing the monster, which has a size of almost eight feet, but the young man is brave and calm, despite his heart pounding.
Suddenly, the samurai roared and gave a violent kick in the stomach of Mathias, which is thrown back on the ground. The young man gasped. The samurai takes his sword and leaped toward Mathias. The young man rolled to the side very quickly while the monster was about to skewer him. Mathias rises up and dodges several sword blows. Mathias then gives a blow in the face of the samurai, with all his strength, but the blow had no effect, and Mathias hurt his hand. The monster growls and strikes again Mathias, which is again thrown to the ground. Mathias gets up and sees Hella, which is just outside the door of metal, and watches the fight. He can see some concern in the eyes of the Scarbie, even if she does not show it. "I have to concentrate myself..... Do it for my world ...... For Hella ...... For love...." Mathias thought in his mind. The samurai tries again to pierce Mathias, but he dodges again and rises. But the monster grabs Mathias by the leg and throws him violently against a wooden pillar. Mathias moaned in pain and try to rise up, with great difficulty. The samurai gaining momentum and prepares to decapitate Mathias. The young man concentrates himself and lets his rage to defeat out of his body. Metal claws, much like Wolverine, appear from the hands of the young man, to his own astonishment.
With his claws, Mathias manages to block the sword of the monster before it touches his face. The monster growls with amazement. Mathias can take advantage of the surprise to disarm the monster, and jumped on him. Mathias pushes a cry of rage and pierces the chest of the monster with his claws. The samurai growling in pain and looks at Mathias in the eyes. His eyes go out and suddenly the monster evaporates himself and disappears in smoke. Mathias lands on his feet and catches his breath. He managed to survive and pass the final test: that of the warrior. He then joined Hella before the metal door. She smiled and was very proud.
(Hella): "Congratulations Mathias. You proved that you were the Monsterchild you, but also that you were worthy to fight alongside us."
(Mathias): "Thank you. At first I could not tell me I was going to succeed, and then I thought about my world, my family, but also to you, and the love that unites us now, and my strength has returned."
Hella smiles and approaches Mathias, and they hugged, before kissing lovingly, under the snow. It's cold, but that kiss warms the body and the heart of the young man. After the kiss, Mathias noted that the pillars of the court are surrounded by vineyards and wild roses. The young man picks up a black rose and gave it to Hella, as a sign of love. The Scarbie blushed and sniffs the rose, before thanking Mathias with a kiss on the cheek. The young man blushed in turn. Then they come back together inside the castle.
Shortly after, in the castle, Mathias and Hella down the stairs together, and see the other monsters, gathered in the large living room, around a large wooden table. When Awa sees them arrive together, holding by the hand, she smiled to see them happy like that. The monsters are turning to the couple which enters the room and joins them. Mr. Lordi stands at the end of the table and begins to talk, with a serious voice.
(Mr. Lordi): "Mathias, Hella, we await you. The situation seems to be very critical. Amen, Ox and Mana come back from their patrols, and they will report. So, what are the news?"
(Amen): "The power of Nox has further increased. He attacked a large village not far from here and left no survivors."
(Ox): "With his powers and his science of cyborg, he also managed to create an army of demons large enough to tackle all dimensions."
(Mana): "And even worse: Nox managed to make enter his infernal machine into the human world, and he attacks the city of Nogent le Rotrou, in France"
Hearing this, the heart of Mathias has explode. The young man begins to lose his composure.
(Mathias): "Nogent le Rotrou? But this is my city!"
(Kita): "Nox is really ready for anything. He hoped that by attacking the town of Mathias, he will force us to go fight him."
Kita guessed right.
(Hella): "But we must do it. If we do not act, lots of innocent will be killed, and the war between our worlds will be inevitable!"
(Mathias): "Also, I know I have not your strength, your courage or your powers, but I managed to prove myself, and show to Hella that I really love her. I'm ready to do anything to her. and I want to help you to save my world and yours for prevent the war."
(Mr. Lordi): "Hella and Mathias are right. Monsters, this time, we can not stand idly. Get ready, it is time. We go to war against the demons!"
Everyone agrees with Mr. Lordi. All the monsters prepare themselves and when everyone is ready, Mr. Lordi opened the vortex towards the earth, and the whole group enters inside. Mathias and Hella look in eyes with love and hold themselves by the hand. Scarcely had they formed their love they must already go into battle. This time they will have to fight and face their destiny to prevent the war and the end of the world.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:16 am

And so they go to war. Huh but I cant help but wonder what they'll think if they learn nox's reason for doing what he does
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 am

I can not spoil. You will see what happens in the next chapters. :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Yeah I know but still im curious
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:15 pm

New chapter. This time, it's time for the fight!

Chapter 17: We're not Bad for the Kids (We're Worse)

The Brotherhood now passing through the vortex at the speed of light, but this time it is to go and fight. The time of the great battle came. Mathias and Hella are one to each other and hold themselves by the hand. Mr. Lordi is leading the group and already grumbling angrily. He is eager to take revenge on his old enemy, Nox. The demon had the idea to attack the city of Mathias, to be sure to attract the attention of the brotherhood. The band goes out of the vortex and arrives into the town of Nogent le Rotrou. The attack has already begun. The streets are completely devastated. Several cars are overturned or are in fire. There are several buildings with broken windows, doors and broken walls, and even burning buildings. In the streets, several people lying lifeless on the ground, killed by the demons of Nox. The smell of blood, death and smoke of flames invade the streets. In the distance, the group can hear the cries of human survivors and the roar of the demons that attack. In the city center, far away, the giant mobile fortress of Nox continues to swallow large quantities of energy. The sun is hidden by huge black storm clouds, and thunder growls in the sky. When he sees this, Mathias is completely distraught. Sadness and sorrow invaded his face. Hella is really sorry for him. His world does not deserve this. And very quickly, sadness gave way to anger. Mathias clenches his fists and teeth, and swears to make pay Nox for what he did. The streets are calm, too calm.
(Hella): "Where are the demons?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I do not know, but they are surely not far away."
(Nox): "Correct!"
The group turns to the main street and sees Nox, in levitating at 30 meters in the air, before them. Finally, Mathias sees the guilty of this massacre. He advanced a few steps towards the demon, and pointed his finger at him as if to threaten. Nox turns the look to Mathias, who holds the hand of Hella and smiled cruelly behind his helmet.
(Nox): "So, here is the Monsterchild of the legend, with his love of Monsterwoman. The most powerful source of energy that I can found in the world."
(Mathias): "You dare attack their world, and now you want to destroy mine! You're a just a damn bastard!"
(Nox): "Spare me your useless speech, human. I do not care of your miserable world, what interests me is the energy of your Monsterican Connection. With it, I will achieve my goal. Did you ever have remorse, human? If I can feed the cube with your energy, I could go back in the time and correct my mistakes. "
(Hella): "Nox, if you do this, you condemn a whole world! We can help you to find another solution!"
(Nox):"There is no solution!"
The demon smirks cruelly and snaps his fingers and an army of demons appears in the street. They are humanoids, with a gray and scaly skin, blood red eyes and metal armors. They have all kinds of weapons (swords, axes, spears....). Some even have bows and arrows. Some wear horned helmets that cover their horrible disfigured faces. They look like goblins, but in most terrifying. Mr. Lordi takes his ax and growls angrily. Ox blows smoke from his nostrils, Amen and Mana are ready, Awa levitates in the air like a ghost. Kita is positioning himself as a hunter ready to pounce on its prey. Mathias and Hella are one to each other and are also ready. Nox giggles and when he lowers his arm, the demons army starts to rush to the brotherhood. Mr. Lordi raises his ax in the air and roars mightily.
(Mr. Lordi): "FOR THE EARTH AND THE WORLD OF MONSTERS!"
(Brotherhood): "ATTACK!"
Awa is the first to attack. With her telekinesis, she raises a car and throws it on a group of demons which is crushed by the vehicle. Mr. Lordi hits the ground with his ax and sends a powerful shock wave that pulverizes ten demons. Kita jumped on a demon and snatches the throat with his fangs. Blood spurting profusely and the creature die. Amen catches a demon by the throat and plunges his hand into her chest to snatch the heart, as he did with his enemies when he ruled over Egypt as pharaoh Supreme. Ox starts running as fast as he can and kills all the demons in its path, in hitting or crushing them, with his fists, his horns and hooves. The Minotaur let his anger get free. Ox catches a demon before to crush the head of the creature violently against the asphalt. The blood is scattered on the ground. Mana concentrates and sends tens of dark spheres on the demons, which are sprayed in few seconds. Hella takes her large knife and stabs the throat of a demon, before throwing his blade in the skull of another, right between the eyes. The Scarbie gets her knife on bloody skull of the dead demon and the fight continues. In his mind, Mathias hears the Lordi Rider talk to him.
(Lordi Rider): "Come on, lets talk your hate! Free me!"
(Mathias): "But you speak?"
(Lordi Rider): "Of course, and I am at your orders. Now, frees me and we will show who we are to those demons."
(Mathias): "Ok, let's go!"
Mathias let hatred seize him, and he turns for the first time in Lordi Rider. Nox observes that from the sky.
(Nox): "Decidedly, this human is full of surprises!"
Mathias's face becomes a skull and his forces are magnified. Steel claws emerge from his hands. When he is transformed, Mathias pushes a mighty roar of anger that resonates throughout the city. Now, he is equal strength with demons. Mathias catches a demon and crushed her head against a wall, with violence. He grabs another demon, gives him a violent headbutt and crushes him against the asphalt. A group of demons comes towards Mathias, but the young man spits a huge jet of flames that transforms the demons in ashes heap. With its steel claws, Mathias cuts the head of a demon and pierces another to the chest. In buildings barricaded, survivors watch the battle through the windows. People are really terrified.
Ox raises a car and uses it to crush three demons at the same time. But even if the Brotherhood resists, the demons are greatly more. Mr. Lordi cuts the head of a demon and turned to Mathias and Hella, fighting side by side against the demons, as the legend said.
(Mr. Lordi): "Hella! Mathias! Use the power of your Monsterican Connection! It's now or never!"
(Mathias):"Okay, Hella, let's go!"
Mathias and Hella are agreed. They hold themselves by the hands and are concentrates. A red shield appears around them for protect and sprays all the demons who try to approach. Then, monsters, like zombies dolls appear everywhere in the streets, through the power of love. Hella turns to her soldiers.
(Hella): "Monsters, fight for our world and that of humans. For the power of love!"
The zombie dolls take knives as weapons and begin to attack the demons. The battle raged in the main street of the city. To cover much ground, the Brotherhood is separated into several groups: Awa and Kita fight together to the north, with several zombie dolls with them to help. Ox and Mana went south with a group of dolls zombies, to kill the demons and also trying to save potential human survivors. Mr. Lordi and Amen will remain in the main street to defend it, while Mathias and Hella run towards the main square, or is Nox and his infernal machine.
Meanwhile, the demons shoot their arrows on Awa. The countess uses her telekinesis to stop arrows and sent them to the demons. Kita has the mouth full of demon blood, and continues to kill them with his fangs. Ox and Mana helps a group of humans attacked by demons. Mana creates a spear of dark energy in his hand and throws it into the chest of a demon who screams in pain before falling to the ground, dead. Ox grabs a demon by the leg and uses it to hit the others, like with an iron bar. Humans are amazed to see monsters defend them. Amen concentrates its power to create a tornado of sand that swallows twenty demons together and reduced them to dust. Mr. Lordi cuts several demons to pieces with his ax, and grows a mighty roar of triumph. The blood squirts on the ground. For even more damage, Mr. Lordi is surrounded by a dark energy shield and advance in the middle of the demons, which are sprayed by the shield as soon as they touch it. While continuing to fight, Amen talks to Mr. Lordi.
(Amen): "Do you really think that Hella and Mathias will successfully to go to Nox?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I am sure, with the power of the Monsterican Connection with them, they are indestructible!"
The rain begins to fall on the city, and the clouds begin to form a circle, almost like a tornado. On its path, Mathias crushes the head of a demon with his fist, while Hella kills another by sending a telekinetic burst with her ring. A demon tries to decapitate her, but Hella dodges the attack and kills the demon in stabbing him to the carotid. The blood starts to squirt and the monster chokes few seconds before falling to the ground. Mathias uses the power of the Lordi Rider to spit fireballs and disintegrate several demons who tried to attack him from all sides. But, in the center of the city, the giant machine of Nox continues to swallow energy and the demons continue to emerge across the streets. Several dolls zombies have been killed by the enemy, more and more dangerous for them. The situation becomes really critical.
(Mathias): "We need to reach the main square before it is too late!"
Hella nods, and together, they continue to run towards the main square, in killing all the demons on their path. With her knife, Hella kills several demons in few seconds, by stabbing them in the throat, stomach or head, and Mathias disintegrates several demons with his fists inflamed. Hella raises her knife in the air and uttered a cry of rage, while Mathias roars mightily. The couple of the Monsterican Connection confronting to the demons, as in the legend.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic