Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: The Monsterican Connection Trilogy

Postby Shadow Hound » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 pm

So wait do they already know what his issue is? Im a little lost here
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Nox wants to destroy the world and steal its vital energy, under the influence of the ancestral cube, but he has an even more complex to do it, that to be unveiled only at the end. Lordi think that Nox just wants to destroy the world because he's crazy, but the demon did not reveal his true intentions to the monsters, because he is convinced that they will not understand. Nox is so crazy that he trust anyone, and is convinced that everyone is against him, and it's impossible to resonate him.
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:26 am

But hella proposed to find a better solution like she already knew what his issue was. That's where I got lost. But awesome chapter though ^^
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:44 am

Hella has just guessed that Nox suffers, but without knowing why. She suggests a better solution for the push to reveal the reasons for his actions, but as he is crazy and convinced that the whole world is against him, he did not say it and remains on its decision, believing that it is the only solution to his problem.
Thank you :)
Be yourself! Do not be ashamed to show what you like, and do not be ashamed to admit that you are different.
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 am

New chapter. The battle against Nox continues.

Chapter 18: Monstermotorhellmachine

In the dark sky, clouds continue to form a circle like to open a passage to another world. The rain continues to fall on the city which is to fire and blood. From his giant mobile fortress, Nox observes the battle carefully. His demons have invaded the streets and continue their attack. The demons manage to destroy buildings and barricades to get inside to attack the survivors. The Brotherhood of Lordi is doing everything it can to save the people and get them to safety. A woman gets caught by a demon, but Kita arrives and saves the young woman, in snatching the head of the demon with his fangs. Awa managed to gather a small group of survivors and protects them against the demons which arrive. She pushes her screech to break the windows of the buildings, then she raises the broken glass by telekinetic and throws them on the demons, which are shredded. Mana enters in a building to helps some people attacked by a group of demons. The pastor uses its power of darkness and sends dark energy spears with his hands to pierce the bodies of demons, taking care not to kill the humans with powers. In the street, Ox continues to crush and kill demons with his fists, horns and hooves. With his strength and speed, he kills entire groups of demons in seconds. But the Minotaur begins to be completely overwhelmed by his assailants, and already bearing bruises on the face. Ox begins to falter a bit in the number of demons, but fortunately Amen comes to his aid. The pharaoh causes a powerful torrent of sand that projects the demons in the airs and sent them crashing against the walls of buildings. Ox takes a deep breath and Amen holds his hand to help him to rise up.
(Ox): "Thanks buddy."
(Amen): "You should have stayed with Mana. You're very strong, but these demons use the number to be able to attack us."
(Ox): "I know. Where are Awa and Kita?"
(Amen): "They are still north of the city, to rescue survivors. But we must go to help Mana. Come on."
In the main street, Mr. Lordi fights alone against the demons. He spreads its wings and is surrounded by a shield of shadow. Then, it triggers a powerful blast of dark energy that sprays fifty demons at the same time. The Monsterman growls of rage and fights back as he can against the army of Nox.
Meanwhile, Mathias and Hella continue to make their way towards the town square, using the power of their love to kill all the demons on their path. But thanks to its sphere of vision in his fortress, Nox can look their every move, and when he sees them, he grins cruelly and goes in a small dark room. The demon puts his hands on a biped asleep machine, and uses his powers to feed the machine with a vital energy. When the robot wakes up, he turns to Nox and awaits the orders of his leader.
(Nox): "See you this human and this monster in the sphere of vision? Go ahead and kill them!"
In the street, Mathias and Hella fight side by side, circled by the demons, but the power of their love is so powerful, that the creatures of darkness are no weight against them. Always transformed into Lordi Rider, Mathias catches a demon by the throat and spits fire in her face. Hella cut the head of a demon with her blade and uses her ring to send powerful telekinetic attacks on groups of enemies. From the roofs of buildings, demons armed with bows, shoot flaming arrows on the couple. With his hands, Mathias creates a large curtain of fire that disintegrates all arrows before that they can touch Hella and him. Hella picks a bow of a demon on the ground, and shoots an arrow that pierces the head of one of the archers on the roof. The demon staggers a few seconds before falling off the roof and crashing to the ground. Suddenly, the ground begins to shake beneath their feet. The demons go away, as if something had frightened them. Mathias and Hella are puzzled and continue to feel the ground trembling. Something approaches of them, something very heavy.
The carcass of a car landed at few meters in front of the couple, then a monstrous machine appears before them. The robot is almost three meters tall, with a solid body, with arms and legs covered with metal spikes, a monstrous head, shaped to trap bear with steel teeth. The machine roars like a monster, and the inside of his mouth is bright red, as if the inside of his body was filled with fire. The claws of the robot seem very dangerous, and able to cut through steel like paper. The robot crushes two zombie dolls with his fists before throwing their bodies away, and turns to the couple.
(Mathias): "What is that thing?"
(Hella): "I do not know, I've never seen this kind of machine. It seems to come straight from hell. I bet it is still a weapon of Nox."
The monstrous machine moves slowly towards the couple, making the ground shake at every step, and spits out a powerful jet of molten lava with his jaw of steel. Mathias and Hella shake themselves in their arms and with their power, have created a powerful energy shield around them. The lava hits the shield with violence, but it resists. Mathias sends a ball of fire that strikes the head of the creature, but it does almost no damage. The machine hits the ground with his fists, causing a violent shock wave that propels Mathias and Hella to the ground. The robot jumps into the air with surprising agility and tries to crush the couple with his fists. Mathias and Hella jumped to the side and dodge the attack. Hella sends a telekinetic beam on the robot, which falls to the ground but got up quickly. The robot transforms one of his hands to plasma cannon and shoots several shots. Hella and Mathias managed to dodge all the shots, but with difficulty, because the robot has a viewfinder built to his cannon.
But the robotic creature shoots a plasma burst on a car that explodes near Mathias, and the young is propel on the ground by the explosion. Hella rushes to go help her love. She helps him to rise up, with concern.
(Hella): "Mathias, you okay?"
(Mathias). "Yes, I'm just a bit shaken. Anyway, this machine is too tough."
(Hella): "Don't worry. There is always a weak point, we must found it."
Mathias and Hella look themselves in eyes with love and she gives him a kiss, as if to give a chance. The robot crushes a car with his hand and pushes a powerful mechanical roar. Smoke out of his jaw. When the creature roared, Mathias sees something shiny on the inside. Then he has an idea and turns to Hella.
(Mathias): "But of course, if its weak point is not outside, it is inside!"
Hella smiled to Mathias, she is proud of him. He has found the weak point of the machine, but now they must find a way to reach it. Hella begins to run around the robot, while dodging his blows, as if she trying to get his attention. She gives multiple stab wounds on the armor of the robot to try to find a flaw somewhere, but nothing. Then, with her knife, she manages to cut a power cable in the back of the creature, who screams in pain as a living being. The robot still draws some bursts of plasma, but Mathias dodges all shots. Then he uses his force of Lordi Rider and managed to destroy one of the arms of the creature with a powerful fireball. The robotic monster roared in pain and is no longer able to defend itself.
(Hella): "Mathias, if I send my knife in the jaw of the creature, it will melt because of the heat, but if we use our power to impregnate the blade of a powerful energy, it can reach the heart the creature and destroy it!”
Mathias is willing to try this plan. The creature continues to roar with anger and tries to defend itself as it can. Hella gives her knife to Mathias, who uses his powers of Lordi Rider to impregnate the knife with a powerful dark energy, and then when the creature begins to roar again, Hella throws the blade into the jaw of the robot. The blade enters into the body of the creature and pierces the mechanical heart. The monstrous robotic creature screams in pain and dark energy begins to spread throughout his body and destroy it from within. Mathias and Hella will hide behind the carcass of a car and watch it in amazement. A few seconds later, the creature explodes in a whirlwind of fire and pieces of scrap metal falling everywhere on the floor. There is almost nothing left of the terrible machine of Nox. Hella advances and retrieves her knife on the ground amid the debris of the creature. Mathias approaches of her and kisses her with love, as if to thank Hella for having had this idea, and also because they are reassured of being alive both after this fight.
Unfortunately, they know that it is far from finished, watching the infernal fortress of Nox that continues its ravages, they know that the real fight is about to begin for them. In his fortress, Nox observed the combat with his sphere of vision. With the destruction of his robot, he seems angry, but laughed cruelly at the same time.
(Nox): "They succeeded to destroy my mechanical monster. Well, I'm going to take care of them, myself!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:38 am

Uh oh now nox is pissed...
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 am

New chapter. The combat against Nox will begin.

Chapter 19: Icon of Dominance

The battle continues in the city, but the forces of the demons seem to have a little weakened and monsters begin to recover. But this is far to be the victory, because Nox will not let himself defeat without fighting. Mr. Lordi continues to fight and beheads three demons in one fell swoop. His ax is imbued with blood and he lets his powers of Monsterman to unleash on his enemies. He fights the demons as his father had done before him. Suddenly, Mr. Lordi sees Nox on the roof of the largest building in the city, in currently observing the battle. Mr. Lordi growls of anger and spreads its wings to fly. He flies towards the building and lands on the roof, at few meters behind Nox, and in clutching his ax in his hand. Without turning, Nox begins to giggle and feels the presence of Mr. Lordi.
(Nox): "100 years have passed since our confrontation Mr. Lordi. I was waiting to take my revenge, impatiently."
The demon begins to levitate in the air several meters above the building, and turned to Mr. Lordi, with a look of vengeance. Nox reveals his sword in his hand and Mr. Lordi is ready.
(Nox): "Here we are at last!"
The demon sends a powerful beam of energy with his sword, but Mr. Lordi detroys the beam with his ax. He looks up towards Nox and growls.
(Mr. Lordi): "Are you stupid Nox? You know very well that your miserable powers have no effect on me."
(Nox): "I really wanted to see you break again my power. It's really impressive."
(Mr. Lordi): "If you are looking for has been impressed, I will not disappoint you!"
The Monsterman spreads its wings and begins to fly at full speed towards Nox, preparing his ax. Nox sneers and also rushes towards his enemy.
(Nox): "So let the show begin!"
An aerial duel begins between the two sworn enemies. Mr. Lordi attempts to give several ax hits, but Nox managed to parry the blows with his sword. Fire begins to surround the ax of Mr. Lordi, and electricity around the sword of Nox. Then Mr. Lordi hits Nox in the chest and sent him crashing into the roof of the building. The demon rises in moaning with pain, but also in giggling like a psychopath.
(Nox): "You're going too fast Mr. Lordi, but I have something to calm you down!"
(Mr. Lordi): "You talk too much!"
The Monsterman rushes towards Nox at full speed, but suddenly, a sphere of energy burst from the chest of Nox and explodes on the head of Mr. Lordi. The Monsterman grunts in pain and fell heavily on the roof of the building. He manages to get up, but with pain. Nox laughs of what he just did.
(Nox): "Energy explosions. Ingenious is not it? I have got this power when I used the cube for the first time."
(Mr. Lordi): "The ancestral cube is too powerful for you! You do not know to use it."
(Nox): "Bullshits! Thanks to him, I'll finally be able to fulfill my dearest wish, I’m the Icon of Dominance, and I will not let anyone stop me!"
Nox sends another burst of energy that strikes Mr. Lordi in the chest. The Monsterman falls to his knees and grunts of pain. The power of Nox is much greater than before. In the street, Hella feels something in his heart and looks worried. Mathias turned to her and also worried.
(Mathias): "Hella? What happens?"
(Hella): "It's Mr. Lordi.... He suffers..... He fights with Nox, but the demon was able to gain the upper hand. They are at the top of the tower."
Mathias and Hella decide to go help their friend. They hold themselves by the hands and concentrated their power in their golden rings. Rings began to shine and the couple ends up be teleported in few seconds on the top of the tower of the city. When they arrive, Mr. Lordi is lying on the floor and not moves. Hella and Mathias rush towards him to see if he's okay. Fortunately, he is still alive, but he is very weak. The Monsterman opens his eyes and smiles when he sees his friends around him. He talks them with a weakened voice.
(Mr. Lordi): "I did not succeed .... Nox became too powerful.... But there is still hope..... You two!"
(Mathias): "But even if you are not able to defeat Nox, nobody can!"
(Mr. Lordi): "Do not forget, the power of your love interests him because it is powerful enough to feed the cube, but it is also powerful enough to defeat him. I need to recover my strength. Go there, you must fulfill your destiny. "
(Hella): "We will do Mr. Lordi, and we will succeed!"
Suddenly, Nox appears at few meters of them, still with his sword in hand. When he sees Mathias and Hella, he grins cruelly. The Mobile fortress of Nox is moved and is now standing next to the tower. Just above the tower, the dark clouds continue to form a vortex of energy, like a tornado. Finally, the final fight for the earth will begin. Mathias felt anger rising in him.
(Nox): "I really wanted to see you both."
(Mathias): "You dared to attack ..... MY WORLD!"
Mathias sends a ray of fire on Nox, but the demon protects himself with an energy shield that breaks the attack.
(Nox): "I guess that's what we call the ardor of youth."
(Hella): "Nox, I think I understood what you want to do, but this is not the right solution. Stop everything, and we will try to solve the problem differently."
(Nox): "Shut up! Nobody wants to help me! Since the beginning, everyone is looking to prevent me to reach my goal. And speaking of what I did, if I succeed my plan, nobody will remember anything, and to the risk of repeating myself, to make it work, I need your energy."
(Mathias): "You are mentally disturbed Nox, you do not realize what you do!"
(Nox): "You're too stupid to understand anything at all, and I will ensure that you do not disturb me in my projects."
The demon begins sending energy blades with his hands. Mathias and Hella dodge the blades as they can. One of them hurts to Hella slightly to the shoulder, and another wounded Mathias to the leg. The young man groaned in pain and sees a little thread of blood running down his leg. But pain left place to anger. Nox continues to send energy ray on Hella, and the Scarbie protects herself as her can with an energy shield. Mathias rushes towards the demon and spits a powerful jet flames with all his strength. But Nox creates an energy barrier in front of him to stop the flames. The demon begins to giggle like a psychopath. With the ancestral cube, its powers are magnified. With good speed, Mathias creates a fireball in his hand and managed to throw it in the face of Nox. The demon suffers and stands face, then Hella comes and gives a violent kick in the belly of Nox, which pushed back the demon. Holding his stomach, Nox takes a deep breath and his eyes become even angrier.
(Nox): "You will regret that!"
Mathias joined Hella and face to Nox, together. Hella sends several telekinetic rays, but Nox still protects himself with his energy shield. Mathias and Hella hold hands to stay together against the enemy. Seeing this, Nox sneers with cruelty and begins to speak in a sarcastic tone.
(Nox): "You're cute together, but playtime is over! I'll show you the real powers of the ancestral cube!"
The demon sticks his hands against each other and made a strange sign with his fingers. In the mobile fortress of Nox, the cube reacts and sends waves into the body of the demon, to make him more powerful. Nox moans of pleasure, as if he reveled in the power that enters in his body. Then he raises his most powerful power and managed to freeze time. Mathias and Hella can not move. Nox walks towards them and took his sword, and then puts the blade of his weapon towards Hella.
(Nox): "So, by whom I'll start? You, the doll, or you, human vermin?"
Hella let anger take hold of her, and she also thinks about the love she feels for Mathias. Rings of Mathias and Hella begin to shine stronger than usual.
(Hella): "DO.....NOT...... TOUCH.....MATHIAS!"
She focuses her power and managed to break the power of Nox. The demon is thrown to the ground, and the time starts to run normally. Nox rises up, stunned.
(Nox): "She managed to break my power? It's impressive, but you have not won yet!"
The demon focuses his energy and sends a large electric beam towards the couple. Mathias and Hella hold themselves by hand, and together they send a beam of energy towards Nox. The two beams strike against each other. Mathias and Hella resist as they can in maintain their beam, and Nox does the same. The power of the impact shook the building and all the city. Shock waves emitted by the two beams are so powerful that it breaks all the windows of buildings and cars on their way. The rest of the Brotherhood, which continues to fight the demons on the streets of the city, sees the blinding light of the beams at the top of the tower. Unfortunately, Nox uses the power of the ancestral cube, and soon the two beams cause a violent explosion of energy. Mathias, Hella and Nox are thrown back and are crashed to the ground. All are injured. Mathias is injured and unable to get up. Hella is also injured and she moaned in pain on the ground. Mathias slowly crawls towards her, moaning in pain, to take her by the hand. Nox was also injured in the explosion, but he managed to rise up with difficulty. His helmet bears a huge crack in the center. He picks up his sword and starts walking towards the couple. Mathias and Hella are also able to get up, but with difficulty. Mathias focuses his strength and managed to hit Nox in the head. The young man gives several blows on the face of Nox, but the demon electrocutes the young man with electric ray. Mathias screams in pain and falls to the ground. Seeing this, Hella shed tears of sadness but also anger, and in a last ditch effort, she pierces the leg of Nox with her knife. The demon screams in pain and also electrocutes Hella, who moans in pain before falling to the ground, right next to Mathias. Nox is ready to kill them both. He raises his sword above his head and is about to hit, but before, he talks to Mathias and Hella with contempt.
(Nox): "You're fools! You had no chance against me. I never understood how a monster and a human could know love between them. It's pathetic!"
(Mathias): "It does not surprise me with you. You do not know what love is."
(Nox): "This is where you're wrong, human. If I do all that, it’s for a good reason!"
The sword of Nox begins to surround itself with electricity, and he is about to disintegrate the couple. Sensing the end coming for them, Mathias and Hella look themselves in eyes with love, and with pain but also love, join hands, for a last time. They remain united even in death. Suddenly, their rings begin to shine even stronger and a powerful beam of light appears of the two, to form a light arrow that hits Nox in the chest. The demon screams in pain, as if he had been electrocuted, and carries a huge burn mark on his armor. The demon, seriously injured and weak, falls to his knees on the ground and drops his sword. Nox loses much of its powers because of the arrow of light. He is defeated. Then, several light rays are created by the rings and start to spread in the city, and kill all the demons in their path. Some of its light rays are directed towards the dark clouds and pierces them like for destroy them. Still weak, lying on the ground, Mathias and Hella see this show and keep hope. The power of their love just awakened to fulfill the prophecy. Very quickly, the army of Nox is completely destroyed by the power of the Monsterican Connection and dark clouds begin to disappear, giving way to sun. But despite of his high injuries and his defeat, Nox managed to use his remaining strength to teleport himself to the ancestral cube.
(Nox): "Too bad, I try my luck! Patience my children, dad comes back to home."
With pain, he recites an incantation in the language of demons and uses the power of the cube to go back in time. A powerful and electric giant blue wave spreads over the whole world in seconds, and the time starts to return in back. But curiously, the cube goes back in time only 30 seconds before completely emptying his energy and stops. Nox does not understand what is happening, he succeeded only to go back 30 seconds in the past. Sudden, the cube has a surge and blew the mobile fortress Nox, which collapses at the foot of the tower. On the roof, illuminated by the rays of the sun back in the sky, Mathias and Hella are still lying on the ground, one next to each other and holding themselves by the hand. Together, they suffered and suffered several attacks but they managed to cope and overcome. Mathias and Hella look themselves in the eyes and smile.
(Mathias): "We….We have succeeded."
(Hella): "Yes, the power of the Monsterican Connection has defeated the demons once again, as the legend has said."

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Yay they won :D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Last chapter, and end of the first story. Hope you have enjoyed to read. :)

Chapter 20: Midnight Lover

The battle is over. The earth and the world of monsters have been saved of the destruction. In the sky, the rain stopped and the dark clouds disappear, giving way to sun. In the streets, all the demons have disintegrated into dust. Ox, Amen and Mana arrive from a street towards the main square with human survivors they have rescued. Awa and Kita arrive from another street with other survivors. The fortress of Nox collapsed at the foot of the tower. Mr. Lordi, Mathias and Hella have been teleported together at the foot of the tower, on the main square, where they found the crowd of survivors and their allies. Mathias is happy to see that they all survived to the battle. They all have small minor injuries, but they are all alive, and it's the most important.
Awa moves towards Mathias and Hella and smiled. They smiled also to the countess.
(Awa): "We have seen a great light at the top of the tower. It was you?"
(Hella): "Yes, the power of the Monsterican Connection has done his duty."
(Mathias): "As we promised."
But suddenly, a noise is heard. When the brotherhood turns to the center of the main square, they see Nox atop the ruins of his fortress, to knees, and he seems to look for something in the rubble. The demon seems furious. Then, he finds what he seeks: the ancestral cube, which is stay intact. Nox starts talking at the object, with anger and contempt.
(Nox): "200 years to recover a maximum quantity of vital energy, and all that for 30 seconds in the past? NOOOOO! Why betrayed me? Why lying me? You had to help me to go back in time! You had to help me to return close to my family! Answer me!"
The demon strikes the object with his fists, as if trying to make it work again. But the cube remains inactive and Nox finally collapsed on the ground, moaning in pain. The Brotherhood rises to the top of the heap of debris and encircles Nox, who did not even try to defend himself. He remains to knees, lamenting his failure. Mathias still feels hatred for him and talks to him with contempt.
(Mathias): "You talk at this object as if it was alive. You are decidedly completely mad."
(Nox): "The cube .... I heard it in my head..... He told me...... I had to succeed."
(Hella): "All these people you have killed, all these worlds destroyed, these devastated areas, just because you are crazy!"
(Mr. Lordi): "On behalf of the people of monsters and humans, it is time to pay for your crimes Nox."
The Brotherhood begins to move towards Nox, for kill him and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all. When the demon looks around and sees the monsters that approach for kill him, he seems resigned to die. He looks straight ahead, and suddenly tears began to flow from his helmet. When they see it, the Brotherhood has suddenly stopped to walk. Nox cries, and these are real tears of sadness flowing from his cheeks. The brotherhood doesn’t understand why, but he seems sincere in his sadness. Then the demon slowly rises with difficulty and turns to Hella and Mathias. Injured, destroyed, the demon does really worth to see.
(Nox): "I never wanted that, but I had no choice. Because of the cube, I lost everything, and I intended to use it to recover everything and get my life back."
(Hella): "Explain you Nox."
(Nox): "There are 200 years, I discovered the cube in the ruins of a precursor city. Shortly after, I started to hear it in my head, and he pushed me to do abominable things. Completely possessed, I killed my wife and two children for give their vital energy to the cube. When I realized what I had done, it was too late. I then vowed to repair my mistakes, and for that, I wanted to use the power of the cube to go back in time and see again my family. "
(Mathias): "And for that, you decided to attack our worlds to take the vital energy of everyone and feed the cube in order to complete your project."
(Nox): "If I had managed to go back in time, all the acts I committed would have never happened."
(Hella): "The cube has a power too strong for you Nox. His power affected your mind and you thought it was talking to you, but in fact, it's your dark side mixed with the madness that drove you to do all that. "
The Brotherhood understands better, and now the monsters do not know if they must still hating or have pity for him. Nox continues to shed tears, because he knows he could never repair the atrocities he committed and that he could never see his family again. Nox turns to the cube, and anger seized him again. Nox picks up his sword and struck the cube with all his strength. The object is broken into pieces and power disappears with him. Nox has destroyed the ancestral cube with his own sword. The shock was so violent that the sword of Nox has been also broken upon impact. Nox turned one last time towards the brotherhood of Lordi and looks Mathias and Hella in the eye.
(Nox): "I sincerely regret what I did to your worlds. Forgive me. Farewell, Monsterchild."
Then the demon turns into dust in front of the group. Now, there are only his armor and helmet on the ground. Nox has gone, forever. The pile of dust is blown by the wind and dispersed in the air.
(Mathias): "Is he dead?"
(Hella): "Yes. With the ancestral cube, Nox lived more than 200 years, but now that his power is gone, time has finally him caught up.”
Mathias feels sorry for Nox now. He was not bad, all he wanted was to see again his family, and repair errors he had committed. The human crowd began to gather around the rubble. The Brotherhood turns to the crowd of the fortress, and Mr. Lordi decided to leave his place to Mathias and Hella. The couple is to the top of the pile of rubble, in front of the crowd, to talk to them. The people are frightened by the monsters, but remain to listen.
(Hella): "People of Earth, hear me. We are not your enemies, and we saved your planet from the threat of the demons. The war between our two worlds was a legend, and it will never take place. Your world has suffered greatly during the first war between the monsters and demons in the 11th century, but the true purpose of the monsters has always been to protect you and to live in peace with you. We accept to trust you and live in your world, if you accept to trust us. Monsters and humans, united together against their common enemies."
People start talking to each other and the crowd begins to stir. Many people do not seem happy about the presence of the monsters. Seeing this, Mathias starts talking to the crowd.
(Mathias):"I know she's telling the truth. I trust the monsters. Thanks to them, our world will know peace. I also learned that true beauty comes from the heart and that we can love someone even if he or she is different from us. I love Hella with all my heart. I am united with her to save my world, but also because I feel sincere feelings for her, and I want to live with her forever. Other threats could come in the next few years. It’s why we must unite our world with the monsters, for survival, for love, but also for peace! Together, we will win!"
After having said that, Mathias takes the hand of Hella and looks her into the eyes with love. The crowd began to applaud the speech of Mathias, and some people even shed tears of emotion. Mr. Lordi and the brotherhood also applaud the couple.
(Kita): "Well said!"
(Ox): "Yeah!"
Hella gives a kiss to Mathias and looks him into the eyes with love.
(Hella): "Thank you Mathias. You have very well spoken."
Mathias smiled and kisses Hella with love. A little later, the brotherhood buries the armor and helmet of Nox in a grave dug under a tree, on top of a grassy hill outside the city. The brotherhood surrounds the tomb and made a minute of silence for the demon that was once their enemy, but which has now become a martyr. Awa even places a rose on the grave of Nox. Everyone felt sorry for him. Now that he was buried, the soul of Nox could rest in peace. Tried for his painful past and its sincere apologies for what he had done, the demon arrives to the paradise, where he found his wife and children. The demon is finally reunites with his family and could stay with them for eternity. Nox was right, if he had able to go back in the time to his family, all of these crimes would been erased from history, but unfortunately, even in collecting energy for 200 years, the cube could only back the time just during 30 seconds. Nox has spent his life trying to make up for lost time, not knowing that it was doomed to failure. Unfortunately, these crimes have occurred and will remain etched in history forever.
Shortly after, in the human world, the Brotherhood returned to the city. The monsters have helped humans to clean up the damage in the streets. Monsters also help humans to pick up the corpses of the demons, zombies dolls and people who were killed during this terrible battle. Mathias walks in the streets of his city devastated and looks around him. At a street corner, he saw Ox and Mana, who turn to him.
(Ox): "You fight well, for a human."
(Mathias): "Thank you Ox."
(Mana): "Your speech made us all proud. You and Hella have done a great service to our world. We are indebted to you."
Mathias smiled and thanked the two monsters, before continuing to walk. A little further, he meets Amen, Awa and Kita, who respectfully greet the young man, and he did the same for them.
Few minutes later, Mathias and Hella are sitting on the sidewalk in front of the town hall, and wait Mr. Lordi, who speaks with the mayor and his advisors, whether they will trust to the monsters and if they can stay on the earth. Mathias is anxious about this answer because he fears to never see again Hella if humans refuse. The other members of the brotherhood come to them.
(Mana): "So?"
(Mathias): "Nothing for now."
Then the door of the city hall opens and Mr. Lordi goes out to join the others. Everyone waits for the response. The heart of Mathias starts pounding.
(Mr. Lordi): "Humans have accepted to trust us, we can stay here, but initially we will live isolated from the population, until humans have more confidence in us."
Mathias is very happy, and Hella too. They shake themselves into the arms with love, knowing that they can stay together. Everyone is delighted with this news.
(Mathias): "It's really great, you will all stay here. But where will you installed your homes?
(Mr. Lordi): "Do not worry about that Mathias, we will find. You and Hella, must enjoy being together, it's the most important. I wish you to be happy."
Mr. Lordi and the rest of the brotherhood go in different directions, looking for a place or install their homes. Mathias and Hella kiss with love and enjoy every second of that time. Their hearts start beating at the same time. The world is saved, and Mathias will stay with Hella, for ever.
In the evening, Mathias and Hella walk hand in hand in the city park. They are alone and that's good. The night is quiet and not too cold. The only lights are those of the streetlights and moon. An owl is landed on a tree branch and pushes her cry in the dark. In walking, Mathias remembers the moment when Hella has saved his life in the park.
(Mathias): "And now where are you going to install your home?"
(Hella): "I do not know yet, but when I would find, I'll let you know."
The couple sits under a tree in front of the small lake, and together they watch the meteors flying by hundreds in the sky. The lake is calm, silent and seems no longer contaminated by the evil presence of the demons.
(Mathias): "I feel really sorry for Nox. All he wanted was to find love again."
(Hella): "I am sure that where he is now, he no longer suffers and will live happily forever."
(Mathias): "When we walked in the park, I thought at the moment when you saved my life, and when my feelings for you have started to wake up. This is a moment I will never forget."
Hella smiled and blushed. Then she wrapped her arms around the neck of Mathias. The young man puts his arms around the waist of Hella, and they look themselves into the eyes with love, under the moonlight. Then, Midnight struck.
(Mathias): "I love you Hella."
(Hella): "I love you too Mathias, with all my heart."
Hella gently puts her lips on that of Mathias, and they kiss under the moonlight. A sincere and powerful kiss. This kiss is more sincere and strong than before, and lasts very long. Mathias and Hella feel the power of their love within their hearts and continue to kiss with love, under the meteor shower and the light of the moon that continues to light up the sky. The legend continues to live, as the love between the young man and the Monsterwoman. That's the power of Monsterican Connection!

THE END
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Yay happy ending ^^
Wonder whats gonna happen in the sequel :)
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 am

I'll try to post it as soon as possible.
I can tell you the title: "Dawn of The Deadache" :)
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 am

Ooooo :) post a summary st least? :D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 am

Of course :)
Summary of "Dawn of the Deadache", the sequel of "Get the Monsterican Connection"

Eight months after the defeat of Nox and the demons, Mathias resumed his normal life, and continues to live his relationship with Hella. But this peace is disturbed when disturbing events occur in the human world, which now seems to be under attack of new demons, under the rule of a new demonic leader, and humans begin to dismiss the case on the monsters, threatening the alliance between both races. To fight these enemies even more powerful, Mathias, Hella and the brotherhood of Lordi will have to return to war and find more allies to help them and by facing new dangers on their way. Will they manage to keep the peace between monsters and humans, or the invasion of the demons will it trigger a war between the two races and plunge the world into fear and chaos?

Be prepared.... :wink:
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:41 am

yay :D Can't wait to read it ^^
-Amari the Hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:34 am

What do you think of the cover that I created for "Get the Monsterican Connection"?
I will create a cover for "Dawn of the Deadache" too. :)

Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Cant see it unfortunately :( I updated monster tamers by the way
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm

I read it. Keep on. It's really great. :D
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:16 pm

And now, here the sequel of "Get the Monsterican Connection", and second story of the trilogy. Hope you will enjoy too.

Summary: Eight months after the defeat of Nox and the demons, Mathias resumed his normal life, and continues to live his relationship with Hella. But this peace is disturbed when disturbing events occur in the human world, which now seems to be under attack of new demons, under the rule of a new demonic leader, and humans begin to dismiss the case on the monsters, threatening the alliance between both races. To fight these enemies even more powerful, Mathias, Hella and the brotherhood of Lordi will have to return to war and find more allies to help them and by facing new dangers on their way. Will they manage to keep the peace between monsters and humans, or the invasion of the demons will it trigger a war between the two races and plunge the world into fear and chaos?

2. Dawn of the Deadache

Prologue: Devil is a Loser

The world was built on legends, and these are the legends that help us to understand the phenomena that are beyond us. But the problem with the legends is that sometimes they are true. It is said that true love can not broken, even between two members of different races, and that the power of this true love can be so powerful that it is able to destroy the forces of evil. In 2014, the war that ravaged Lapland in the 11th century, had returned, announcing the return of the most evil creatures that exist: the demons. Nox, a demon, tried to invade the human world, but fortunately the brotherhood of Lordi intervened, and in a terrible battle, the Monsterwoman and the Monsterchild, the couple of the Monsterican connection, managed to kill the demon leader and win the battle. The evil was defeated but not destroyed. He waited patiently to find these forces, hidden in the darkness of the world, and more its time approached, more it became dangerous and powerful. 8 months have passed and no evil attack was manifested. Monsters and humans now live in close harmony, and that seems durable. But the trouble with evil is that it occurs when you least expect it....
8 months after the event of “Get the Monsterican Connection”
It's a night that seems like the others. In a night club in a small town rustic, students are partying for the start of the weekend. The theme of the evening is the devil and the major part of the guests came in dark dress with fake devil horns on the head. Students dancing, others drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, or talk to each others. An evening that seems quite ordinary and the atmosphere is festive. Suddenly, the samples of the DJ explode and start to smoke. The music stops but the students begin to laugh seeing the plate exploded. DJ gives off smoke with his hand and takes his flashlight to look at what is wrong with the machine. While examining the plate, the lights in the room begin to flash their own and to sizzle. Students are grouped and begin to wonder what is going on. At times, some believe to sight dark humanoid silhouettes walking in the room and seems to move by teleporting, as ghosts. Some students begin to be afraid. Then, the DJ is caught by the neck and taken away by a superhuman and dark force, in a small room. The door closes by itself and DJ shouts are heard in the darkness, then nothing. The other students are stunned, but horrified too. After the stage, these are the speakers who start to explode all alone and the lights flash and sizzle more. The earth shakes, and some students are caught by evil humanoids shadows that appear from nowhere. The terrified students want to escape from the room, but the grids of the doors close by themselves, trapping everyone inside. The students hit on the grid, trying to open it and called for help, but no one can hear them and no one in this hour the streets. The room becomes more and more a dark shadow menacing, wearing a large gray cloak appears behind the students glued against the grid, screaming in terror on seeing the shadows. The creature extends his arms and his shadow cape seems to grow more and fill the room. The eyes of the creature become red shade, and she spreads her arms, uttering a shrill and terrifying roar. A flash of light exploded from her shadow cape, and in one second, all students have disappeared as if by magic. Everything is back to normal and silent, but no trace of the creatures or students. What could it be? The monsters have they decided to betray humanity? No, it is not them. Darkness are back, an ancient power that was asleep for centuries, just resurfaces, determined to take revenge. In the win against the demons 8 months ago, it was not the end of the war, it was only the beginning, of the Dawn of the Deadache.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by Ghostrider93 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Oh dang its already intense!
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:10 am

First chapter of the second story.

Chapter 1: Monsters keep me Company

Now the monsters of Lapland live in the human world, around a small village named Soulaires, in the French countryside. After the battle of Nogent le Rotrou, Mathias moved to the small village of Soulaires to hope to continue his life quietly. The monsters were tolerated by humans after the victory against Nox and his demons, but on condition that monsters do not mix with humans, because they do not trust them enough for now. Most people think it's a bad idea and are terrified by the monsters, while others say that the monsters are protectors. Opinions are divided. The monsters have made a covenant with humans, to be ready to face the threat of demons, who have vowed to take revenge on both worlds. But only one human is friend with the monsters and a member of their brotherhood, and his name is Mathias.
Mathias opened his eyes and stood alone in the middle of a large infinite dark space. The young man looks at around him, worried, and wondered how he got here. He ran in front of him to try to get somewhere, but nothing changed. Mathias did not know at all what to do. Then he begins to hear the voice of Hella, like an echo, which seems to call him with distress. "Save me Mathias ............ I beg you." Mathias, the beating heart of anxiety, begins to run in the direction where he heard the cry, and several minutes later, he sees Hella at several meters, standing in the middle of darkness, which turns to him and seems to have need help. She reaches out to the young man with the painful look.
(Hella): "Mathias, do not let me die here. I can not live without you."
Mathias wants to join her to comfort her, but suddenly a vortex of flame explodes behind Hella and takes her violently. The Scarbie screaming before disappearing in the flames of the vortex. Mathias is horrified and falls to his knees on the floor.
(Mathias): "HELLA! NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Mathias looks down and begins to cry, realizing that he could not save her. Then, when he raises his eyes again, the vortex takes the form of a gigantic eye of flames and looks at Mathias. Mathias is paralyzed with fear, and suddenly stopped and raised by an invisible force, which puts him in front of the fire eye, which starts speaking with a menacing, dark voice.
"Poor miserable human! What can you do against darkness? You have only delayed the inevitable. Those who oppose us will be destroyed, and our return will announce the beginning of the end ...... for you! "
Mathias suddenly opens his eyes and breathing hard, in sweating sweat and the heart beating. The young man is sitting in bed in his new room. He looks around him, and pushes a sigh of relief. It was only a nightmare, but that seemed very real. Mathias looks at the clock on waking: six in the morning. Mathias sighed, but he had no sleep and decided to rise up now. After dressing himself in silence, the young man went down to the living room and sat on the couch, watching the first rays of sun appear in the sky, and start a new day. Mathias was feeling really tired, and before taking his breakfast, he looked at the date on the kitchen calendar. Eight months. Today, there will be eight months that himself and the Lordi monsters defeated the demons at the first battle of the new war. Mathias clearly remembers that terrible day, but he prefers to forget that moment. For the young man, it also means something more painful: it's been eight months he has not seen Hella. Mathias remembers their last kiss at midnight before the lake, and after that night, Hella was gone and did not give news. Every day, Mathias had waited, but nothing. For him, these eight months have been very long and painful. The young man thought about Hella every day, but begins to wonder if she did not forget him. Around the finger, Mathias carries the golden ring that she gave him in Lapland. The young man has always had the ring, and he always will. Mathias sits down at the table and eats his breakfast in silence, watching the night leaving place for the day, and the birds begin to shout in the branches of trees. Mathias moved five months ago and settled in the village of Soulaires, and apparently, the monsters seem to have followed him. He turned his gaze to the fireplace, to see a photo of him with the Lordi monsters. Mathias does not remember when this photo was taken, but everyone seems happy. Mathias smiled at this picture.
After breakfast, the young man came up to his room. Mathias had not forgotten what Hella said after their last kiss in the park, that the demons could return one day, but in eight months, no attack was detected, and the world continues to turn normally. Mathias beginning to think that the threat of the demons will be never realized, even if his nightmare of that night appeared to be as a warning, but he does not know. Back in his room, Mathias looks to his bedside table and sees an other picture, with Hella. In the picture, they are side by side, like lovers, and kiss with love. They took this photo the last night or Mathias has seen her. Mathias feels the heat in his heart, but also sadness. He yearns to see her again, but he does not know where she is.
When he descends again to the living room, he notices a letter lying on the couch. It was not there before, the young man did not hear any noise and he did not remember having put something on the couch. But then, who put this here? Intrigued, Mathias first checks in the rooms to see if there is someone, but the house is empty and no sign of forced entry. Really strange. Mathias sits on the couch and takes the letter to read. When he opens it, a smile appears on his face and his heart starts beating strong. This is a letter of Hella.
Mathias, my love
I know it's been over eight months that we did not see, and I miss you terribly. The days seem to pass much more slowly without you. I have not stopped thinking about you, and I know that you thought about me, I could feel it in my heart. Come and join me tonight at my new mansion, in the forest near of Soulaires. I could explain why I was missing you so long, but also because I want to see you again and continue our relationship as before. I love you with all my heart.
Hella

In reading the letter, Mathias is overjoyed, but he keeps it inside. He felt his heart pounding again, and the pleasant warmth also wake up and spread throughout his body. She has not forgotten him, and wants to see him again. Mathias is happier than ever. He waits for the evening impatiently.
In the evening, when night fell, Mathias is preparing to join Hella. He puts his darkest clothes, t-shirt and black pants, black shirt and black shoes. He wants to make a good impression to see Hella again, and for him, it's like an appointment. Mathias took his keys and leaves home. He begins to run alone in the deserted streets of Soulaires, towards the forest. Mathias knows that the threat of the demons is still present, but he feels confident and do not think that an attack will be held against him when he moves. Soon after, Mathias joined the forest and walking on the narrow path between the trees, which leads to the clearing in the heart of the forest. The wind is calm and the sky is clear, he can see the stars and the moon through the leaves of trees. No sign of demonic paranormal threat. Mathias arrives in the clearing, and saw a large doll mansion that looks pretty luxurious, but with a gothic look of haunted house. What could be more normal for a Scarbie. Mathias walks towards the house without fear. The young man through the clearing and arrives before the porch. He pulls on the chain of small bell hanging next to the entrance. When the bell starts ringing, crows fly from the roof, bothered by noise. Mathias waits a few seconds and then the door opens by itself, and the voice of Hella is heard inside.
(Hella): "Enter."
Mathias enters and closes the door behind him. He walks in the lobby decorated by with paintings that represent Hella, and a large gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling. But there is none.
(Mathias): "It's me Hella. Where are you?"
No answers. Mathias finds it strange. He advances to the hallway in front of him, and arrives in a salon. The only light is that of the flames in the fireplace. Mathias walks into the room looking around to see if Hella is here, but there is none. Mathias advances towards a small wooden table next to the couch in front of the fireplace, and sees a framed picture of him with Hella, like lovers. Mathias smiled at that. Proof that Hella never forget and never stopped to love him. On the same table, Mathias also notices a black rose, protected by a glass cover. Mathias smiles and remembers the day he gave this rose to Hella, in the courtyard of the castle, after facing the monstrous samurai she had invoked to test his fighting skills. Then Mathias felt a presence behind him and slowly raises his head without turning. Then he smiled, for he guessed who entered the room.
Mathias turns and sees Hella before him, who smiled and looked at him with love. Mathias notices that she is different from the last time. Her face has not changed much, but her hair turned black. Her outfit is black leather, with a kind of metal mesh around the neck. She also wears black boots and purple mittens. She is always the terrifying but beautiful Schizo Doll that Mathias has always known. For him, she is always the most beautiful. Mathias said nothing and hugged Hella, as hard as he could. She hugged Mathias and the couple looked into the eyes with love, and each was very happy to see each other. Mathias stroked the hair of Hella, as soft as silk. Then they lovingly kiss in the light of the flames. Hella locked her arms around the neck of Mathias as he puts his arms around the waist of the schizo doll. Mathias feels the kiss of death in his body, but for him, it's always nice to feel that. Without interrupting the kiss, Hella ran her hand through the hair of Mathias. They continue to kiss with passion and love, because they are not seen for 8 months. As they kiss, the warmth of their love is spreading again in their hearts, and they feel both. After the kiss, they look again with love, hugging one against the other.
(Mathias): "I missed you so much."
(Hella): "I missed you too Mathias. These past eight months without you have been long, but now we're together again."
Mathias nods, very happy. Hella noticed the golden ring around his finger, and smiled.
(Hella): "You always wear it?"
(Mathias): "Every day, and I will never stop. I am so happy to see you, to be able to touch you again, and feel your sweet lips."
(Hella): "Let's enjoy this moment Mathias. Come......."
Then Mathias and Hella kiss again with love and passion, but also gently, while the flames continue to dance in the fireplace. After eight months of separation, the couple of the Monsterican connection is reunited. The monsters keep company to Mathias, and he will never be alone.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Awww yay they're reunited ^^ cant wait to see what comes next:D
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:01 am

Yes, nothing can separate Mathias and Hella. :oops:
Ghostrider93

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 pm

New chapter. Now that Mathias and Hella are together again, what will happen?

Chapter 2: Chainsaw Buffet

Everything is fine. Mathias spent the evening in the new mansion of Hella, built in the small clearing in the forest of Soulaires. The couple is reunited after 8 long months of separation, but they still love, perhaps even more. In the mansion lounge, Mathias is leaning next to the fireplace and watch the flames without saying anything. Next to him, Hella is sits at the piano and plays a dark and slow melody. The young man listens to the notes, with thoughtfully. Then, Hella began to hum a few words, slowly and gently, with a romantic tone in her voice.
(Hella): "In my deep dark heart
I never stop loving you
You'll always be my one love
Even in death, and at the end of time..."
Her voice is worthy of angels. Mathias turned to her and smiled, and she did the same, continuing to play the piano. When she stops, Mathias sits down next to her and put his hand on hers.
(Mathias): "It's really beautiful Hella. You're may be a monster, but you have the voice of an angel."
She blushed and smiled to him while she continues to play.
(Hella): "Thank you."
Yet Hella suddenly looks down and seems like pained, as if she blamed herself for something. Mathias changed of look and puts his hand under the chin of Hella to lift her head slowly and look her in the eyes.
(Mathias): "Hella, you okay?"
(Hella): "Yes, it's just that I feel responsible that you have suffered all these months waiting for me. I did it because I had to find a new place for my house, but also because I had to return to the world of the monsters with the others. Mr. Lordi had felt unusual phenomena in Lapland, and we went to see if it was the work of new demons, but we did not find anything conclusive. I have not come to tell you, because I did not to put you in danger. I'm sorry for making you doubt."
Mathias understands Hella and gently stroked her hand looking at her with love.
(Mathias): "You do not have to be sorry. You wanted to protect me, and I understand perfectly. It is true that these months have been very long without you, but I never doubted our love. I love you Hella, for life. I don't know whether the phenomena of which you speak are related with the demons, but if that is the case, we will be ready."
Hella smiled even more and even poured a tear of joy that rolled down her cheek. Mathias and Hella lovingly kiss again, while the clock of the living room ringing. After the kiss, Hella looks at the clock and turned back to the young man.
(Hella): "It is very late, you should go home to get some sleep."
(Mathias): "I would like to stay longer with you, but you're right I'll come see you tomorrow as soon as possible."
Hella nodded and accompanied Mathias to the front porch. They say good night with a little lover kiss, and Mathias starts to walk away in the night, motioning to Hella, to say her goodbye. The Doll said goodbye too, and sends a kiss with her hand, and Mathias catches it to put against his chest as to keep it close to him forever. Hella looks at Mathias going away towards his village, but in her heart, she has a bad feeling, without knowing why.
Mathias joined the small path that leads to his village, and continues to walk, with a big smile. He is very happy to be back with Hella and know that their relationship will last. He did not feel tired, but it is wise to go get some sleep anyway. However, this story of strange phenomena in Lapland worries him a little, and Hella also seemed concerned about it, even if she was trying to hide it. A wind breeze caresses the face of Mathias when he thinks of all this. Then he suddenly hears strong and deep voices a little further into the forest. Approaching, he also sees the light of a fire through the trees. The voices seem to come from there. Mathias, curious, decided to go see what it is, discreetly. He moves slowly and using the dark of night for approaching without being seen. The voices are all close and seem inhumane. Mathias hides behind a rock and throws a glance. Three giants are sitting in a circle around a campfire, and one of them made boil something in a huge pot. Mathias is surprised to see that kind of monsters here. These creatures have 5 meters in height, and have a very muscular body, small eyes and an almost human head, slightly oval, pointed ears, and canine teeth protruded from their jaws. Their skin seems to be like the human skin but light gray, rough and dirty. They have no clothes except panties in animal skins, a little dirty. While one of the giants prepares the meal, another sharpens his knife with a wooden board. One of them starts talking.
(Ugslap): "Hey, Grug. Warog. It's almost ready. Few more minutes."
(Grug): "I'm too hungry. It's not too early Ugslap."
(Warog): "In any case, I hope it will be better than the animals that we ate in this forest. There's nothing big, only little animals. I really want to eat a human, just to taste."
Mathias swallowed in hearing this and remains hidden. But Ugslap rises and strikes Warog in the head with a wooden ladle.
(Ugslap): "You idiot! Humans are not stupid. They know that we live in their forest now, they will never come, they are too afraid of us."
(Grug): "Well then, we have to get them in their village."
(Warog): "Are you crazy or what? If the lord of Lapland learns that we've attacked humans, he will reduce us to ashes."
Mathias doesn't know why these giants are here, but they were pretty hostile air. Mathias wants to go quietly, but he walks on a dead tree branch on the ground, without having seen it. Oh no, not that! The Giants look up and sees him. One of them got up and began to run toward the young man. Mathias wants to run away, but the giant grabs him by the leg and lifts him, the head down, before bringing it to the other two.
(Warog): "Hey guys, look what I caught. A human. He spied us!"
(Mathias): "Not at all I'm not a spy, I just wanted to know what you were doing here."
(Grug): "It's a liar! Puts his toes over the fire. We will make him scream!"
(Ugslap): "No, wait, you want to taste a human no? Well it's our main course. Warog, puts him in the pot."
Mathias was horrified at the idea of being scalded alive. The giant begins to bring him to the pot that boils over the fire. The young man tried to struggle, but he can not. So he try to resonate the giants, if possible.
(Mathias): "Stop! You're making a huge mistake! You don't know who I am!"
But the young man can not finish his sentence that Ugslap talks again.
(Ugslap): "Hmmm ..... That's right, I have a better idea. Guys, we will make a small Chainsaw Buffet, or the prey is cut into pieces, alive. Grug, takes the chainsaw."
Mathias paled in horror and his heart made a huge leap in the chest. Cut alive with a chainsaw! What horror! While that Grug looking in a large wooden chest, Warog ties Mathias above the fire, his hands above the head. The young man feels the heat of the flames in his back, and tries to untie the knots, but they are too tight. Grug brings the chainsaw, and Ugslap takes it in his hands and began to turn it on. The machine makes a loud noise and the blade starts to vibrate very fast. Seeing this, Mathias is terrified and tries to free himself, but he can not.
(Mathias): "No! Do not do that! I'm friends with the Lord of the monsters, and if you kill me, he will make you regret it!"
(Warog): "You really think we're going to believe that? You took us for idiots!
Mathias gives up trying to resonate them, it's useless. The heat of the flames is increasingly unbearable and Mathias sees Ugslap approaching over him with a chainsaw. The giant looks at him with a smirk.
(Ugslap): "The dinner is served!"
Mathias sweated of warmth, but also with fear, and sees with horror the chainsaw blade slowly approaching of his head. Mathias closes his eyes and clenched the teeth. While the blade is at three inches from his face, Hella appears in front of the giants, and takes her dagger, with an angry look. Ugslap stop the chainsaw and turns to her with Grug and Warog, as astonished. Mathias sees her and smiled in relief. She has come to save him. Hella smiles to him and looks at the three creatures with anger.
(Hella): "Let him go!"
(Ugslap): "Huh, what did you said?"
(Hella): "I said ...... Let him go, moron!"
The three giants growl of anger and Hella stands ready to fight them. A giant wants to attack Hella, but she repels him with an energy shock in the chest, which pushed back the giant. The creature growled of pain but with anger too. Mathias wants to help his love, but he is still attached. While the three giants are preparing to attack, a powerful shock wave comes out of nowhere and throws the three giants on the ground with violence, and the chainsaw exploded into pieces. Mathias turns to see what it is, and sees Mr. Lordi comes out of the darkness behind Hella. Mathias is happy to see him the Monsterman, which also has a different outfit now. His armor is dark gray, with three points on each shoulder, different faces on his knees and slightly larger boots. His face is gray now, but his hair and beard have not changed. When Mr. Lordi sees Mathias tied, he turns to the three giants and angry growls. The giants rise, frightened by the Monsterman.
(Mr. Lordi): "I had been clear about our laws in this world: we do not attack humans!"
(Ugslap): "But my lord, we thought we could take him as dinner. It was him who came to spy on us."
(Mathias): "I do not spying you, I was just curious what you're doing here."
Hella unties Mathias and helps him without burning down in flames. The three giants seem disappointed to lose their meal, but facing Mr. Lordi, they prefer to say nothing. Hella advances towards the giants, with Mathias beside her.
(Hella): "Then what are you doing here? Why are you not in the world of monsters?"
(Warog): "There are several days, something happened in our mountains. A black and very evil power drove us out of our homes, and our clan has been dispersed. Me and my brothers, we have found a passage leading in the human world, and we sought refuge here to escape this thing of darkness."
Mathias, Hella and Mr. Lordi include better the presence of these giants. This evil power which chased the monsters from their homes, seems to be the same force that invaded the human world. Mr. Lordi thinks this is again the work of a new race of demons, even more powerful than before. The three giants seem sincere and frightened.
(Mr. Lordi): "I spare you this time, but remember this: If you ever try again to eat humans, I kill you, understood?"
(Grug): "Yes, my lord."
The giants make apologize to Mathias and he accepts their apology. Hella hugged Mathias because she was very scared for him. Mathias hugs her too, with love. Then Mr. Lordi walks towards them.
(Mathias): "Glad to see you Mr. Lordi, and thank you."
(Mr. Lordi): "It's normal, but now we have a certainty that the phenomena that occur are the work of the demons."
(Hella): "What do we do?"
(Mr. Lordi): "Nothing yet, but let's stay on guard. Something tells me that we will not delay to meet our enemy."
Mathias and Hella look in the eyes, but know that Mr. Lordi i right. While the Monsterman spreads his wings and flies in the night sky, Hella decides to stay with Mathias and goes with him towards his house.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

Postby Shadow Hound » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Holy mackerel that was close...I wonder whats going on...hm....
-Amari the hellhound
Shadow Hound

Postby Ghostrider93 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am

New chapter. The situation becomes very suspicious and the world did not seem so at peace as it was expected.

Chapter 3: Missing Miss Charlene

The next morning, Mathias was still sleeping peacefully after spending a restless night. Indeed, he has almost been cutted alive with a chainsaw by giants not very smart, but fortunately he was saved by Hella and Mr. Lordi. The night was short, but those few hours of sleep have been helpful. Hella is sitting on a chair and looks Mathias sleep. The doll did not sleep, but for her it does not matter, as a monster doll, she can remain for centuries without sleep. Hella looks out the window and saw the sun's rays pass through the curtain. She gets up from the chair and gently caresses the cheek of Mathias, taking care not to scratch him with her sharp nails, and she whispered his name gently to wake him up. Mathias feels the softness of her hand on him, and when he opens his eyes, he smiled to Hella. He knew it was her. The young man sits on his bed and rubbed his eyes.
(Mathias): "Good morning Hella. You have not slept?"
She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.
(Hella): "Do not worry for that. Sleep has become a secondary thing for me now."
(Mathias): "Why you awake me? There is something going on?"
(Hella): "Yes. Mr. Lordi has requested an urgent meeting. The others have already arrived. They wait for us."
Mathias gets up and begins to dress, in suspecting that this meeting regarding the return of the demons, which is not really reassuring. After dressing, Mathias follows Hella out of the room, and they are both descended into the living room. When they arrive in the room, Mathias sees Mr. Lordi, Amen, Ox and Mana, who turn to him. The young man is happy to see them again, and this feeling is reciprocal in their looks. Amen, Ox and Mana also have different outfits now. Amen has a new armor, which looks more like the one of a warrior than a pharaoh. His face has not changed much, except for a piece of skin shredded over his right eye and reveals his skull. Ox has longer hair, an even more terrifying face with a symbol on the front, and his horns are larger than before. He has a new black coat with fur and spikes on the shoulders, and also chains hanging on his coat. Mana has short hair now, but his face did not change. He wears a metal armor, with a black cape behind. He looks less like a pastor and more like a warrior now.
(Mathias): "Hi guys. I love your new look."
(Mana): "Thank you Mathias."
(Amen): "Nice to see you too, dude."
(Ox): "Yeah, and it's not because we are monsters that we can not love fashion too."
Ox speaks with humor and made a snap. Mathias laugh at this, and Amen gives a friendly pat on the shoulder of the Minotaur. Mr. Lordi chuckled too, but he becomes serious very quickly and turns to the whole brotherhood.
(Mr. Lordi): "My friends, if I have summoned you here this is for a matter of the utmost importance: What we feared has happened: the demons are well and truly back."
Mathias and the monsters look with anxious looks, even if they suspected all this would happen one day. Hella advances to talk.
(Hella): "And how did they do to return?"
(Mr. Lordi): "I do not know that, by cons, they have already launched several attacks on the human world in the months that followed, and we have not seen that. For example, they have made disappear thirty students during a party in a room. Human police have found no trace of them. After me and Hella have saved Mathias from the giants, I went to the room to conduct my own investigation. When I arrived inside, the room was empty, but I could feel a strange influence that had invaded the place, and I felt the evil darkness around me. I also saw several burn marks on the floor, and when I touched them, I felt the burning flames of hell, very painful. There's only the demons who can create that."
(Hella): "Why are they attacking small targets like that? I do not understand their strategy."
Mathias reflected, then suddenly he has a hunch and turned to television. He turns on the TV and started watching the news. The monsters, intrigued, also turn to the screen to watch. In the news, journalists speak other strange incidents around the country, such as a convoy of military trucks was engulfed by cracks that have appeared in the ground as if by magic, and brought down the trucks and all their occupants in a fiery pit, or, people were attacked at night by strange shadows rising from the dark alleys. Mathias, Hella and the other monsters are puzzled by seeing this, and a reporter appears on the screen and starts talking.
(Journalist): "These strange events seem to be the work of the monsters, which are installed in our world since 8 months now. Face of these attacks, more and more people begin to manifest to the government and the forces of the order, and require that the monsters are leaving the earth and never return, some even talk of declaring war to the monsters."
In the screen, the cameras filming a crowd of people angry, screaming insults or threats to the monsters. Some even hold signs with slogans like "go away monsters" or "kill the monsters." So this was the new plan of the demons: to make accuse the monsters for their own attacks, to break the alliance between the two races and thus more easily invade the human world, and this seems about to succeed. The humans accuse the monsters without any evidence, and the world begins to tip into total anarchy, and if the Brotherhood does not stop the threat, mankind and monsters will switch in a war that could destroy the world. Seeing this, Mathias sits on the couch, downcast. The monsters are also not delighted to see that, but they are not angry against humans. Hella sits with Mathias to reassure him, and the young man sheds a tear.
(Mathias): "Sometimes, I'm ashamed to be part of a race as intolerant."
(Hella): "Do not say that Mathias. It's not their fault, they act under the influence of fear. Humans are not all the same. They can be tolerant, you are the proof, for example."
Mr. Lordi nods at this. Mathias smiles and wipes his tear. Hella always has the right words to comfort him. The other monsters also agree with her, and Mathias feels a little better. Now they know the true purpose of the demons. Suddenly, a thunderous noise was heard outside and Mr. Lordi goes to the window to look. The wind began to blow hard, and the sky becomes dark in two seconds, and dark clouds begin to appear from nowhere and threatening to spit lightning. The Monsterman growls in frustration looking at the sky and know that it is not natural. The influence of the demons grew up and began to spread in the human world. Suddenly, a flash of light explodes in the middle of the room and dazzles everyone. Mathias protects the eyes not to be blinded. The flash lasts several seconds, and when it disappears the smoke clears and the group sees a young human woman lying on the floor. She has an arm missing, and looks very weakened. She moaned in pain trying to get up, but can not. She seems older in their thirties, and has a thin face with long blond hair. She is wearing a torn white dress, as if she had been attacked. She also has several marks on her skin, like scratches or bites. Ox helps the woman to stand up and sit down on the couch. Mathias and Hella remain near of her. When the woman opens her eyes and sees the monsters, she is first terrified, but Mathias reassures her.
(Mathias): "All is well, madame, you are safe here. Don’t worry, they are my friends."
(Charlene): "But ..... But where am I?"
(Hella): "You are in the human world. You are a human, is not it?"
(Charlene): "No I'm not really ..... ....... ....... I am..... A witch. My name is Charlene."
(Hella): "My name is Hella, and here Mathias, my one true love, and my friends: Mr. Lordi, Amen, Ox and Mana. We are the brotherhood of Lordi, and friends of the humans."
(Mr. Lordi): "Tell me Charlene, what happened to you and what are you doing here?"
(Charlene): "Well ..... I….I was captured by the demons there a few months ago. They wanted me to help them create vortex to invade the human world, but I refused. They tortured me with violence and cruelty, sometimes just for the pleasure of seeing me suffer, but I always refused to help them. Finally, one day I managed to escape and create my own vortex to escape of their dimension and I got here."
The young woman seems sincere and begins to cry, surely thinking back to the torture she suffered at the hands of the demons. Hella comforts her. Mathias can then see the brutality of demons, even to a woman. Mathias takes her by the hand, to reassure her.
(Mathias): "Be assured Charlene. You are safe with us now. If you want, you can join and help us to destroy the demons."
(Charlene): "Is ..... Is that true?"
The woman wipes her tears and smiled in relief. Hella and the other monsters are agree. Mr. Lordi, a little hesitant at first, eventually agreed. Charlene seems happy, but something is bothering her.
(Charlene): "I must return to my lair I have left all my grimoires and my formulas, which would be very useful against demons. But I'm afraid to go back there alone, and I still feel too low."
(Mr. Lordi): "It is not a problem Charlene. Amen and Ox will go with you and help you to gather your things. Once that's done, come to join us at the castle of the brotherhood, in the forest of Soulaires."
Everyone agrees. Charlene has enough force to create a vortex towards the dimension in which is her lair. She enters, accompanied by Amen and Ox, under the eyes of the others, which remain in the human world. The vortex closes itself, but without show it to the others, Mr. Lordi seems intrigued, there is something he feels and he does not like in Charlene, as a hunch.

TO BE CONTINUED
Ghostrider93

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic