Monsterboard

UKLFC 's works

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby UKLFC » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 pm

This be part one of part nineteen, muse keeps flying

Part Nineteen: Explanations

"What is it with people and this mark?" Kalma said to himself. "I thought I was the only one who got the meaning of it, but now it seems that woman does as well."
"Kalma!" His head came up sharply, as Lordi called him. "Help me get her sat up, maybe then she'll come round and someone will explain what all of this means."
"Yes boss, right away boss." Kalma smiled, then grimaced. He knew he would be doing much of the explaining, and it didn't look too good for him.
He went over to where Lordi was stood, and helping lift one side, got Enary into a sitting position. As if something had stung her, she came out of what seemed to be a deep faint. Kita was the only one unnerved by this, as it seemed to him to have happened all too quickly. Suspicious, his mind thought, she'll have to be watched.
"What-what happened? How did I get like this?" Enary questioned, her eyes wide and soulless. not noticing the way Kalma stared at them and at her, like a beast waiting for its prey.
"You fainted," replied Lordi. "You fainted when the two sweet maidens showed the mark. Now what do you know of it."
"I know, I know nothing!" Enary replied, sharply.
"She may not," said Kalma, who had returned to his customary slump by a tree. "But I do. It's not long, but it connects us. Hasn't anyone of you noticed how each of you has the mark in different places. Lordi, it's on your armour. Kita, its on your leg, Amen, its on the golden circlet around your neck. Crimson, Deva, its on your necks. Enary, I can only guess where yours is."
"Its on my dress." she replied, showing them the scorch of fabric where the mask was printed.
"Mine, is on my coat. now I know why I have it, it's a mark of my order, the Kalmageddon Order. I can only guess why the others are there, but it means we're all joined somehow, somehow it was not only fate but our destiny to be led together. And I don't know if anyone else has it."
"You mean there could be others," Amen interrupted, his voice a lazy glint. "Oh great, just as I'd got used to travelling with you all, and with those women too."
"Hey! Whats wrong with us!" Crimson started, but was held back by Deva, the shimmer in both their eyes, caused not by hatred, just by anger. not by loathing, not right now.
"Nothing's wrong WITH you, I'm just not used to it." Amen said. Crimson sat down, pulled in part by Deva.
Kalma stood and talked, talked about each of their stories, allowing Enary to tell her tale, one of woe and sadness, and revenge. Revenge at those who thwarted here, who stopped her and killed the others she had come to love like sisters. Each spoke of their own hatred, their own evil boiling into them, even to now. Even to this day it boiled, relentlessly, never ending and always churning, always enmeshed and kept in check by some small part of knowledge on their own parts.
Crimson and Deva spoke, spoke of the abuse, and being locked up. Just because they had dared to be different, just because they had allowed their anger to boil over and allowed the revenge to escape.
Be a hater, be a Joni hater(Co-President of the Joni Master hate club)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby GothikaFairy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 pm

Ooh. Kalmageddon marks eh? I'm intrigued.

And that must be one special muse if it can fly *nods* :D
Lots of marshmallows to NiKiTa for the signature. ^^
GothikaFairy

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:57 am

corse its a special muse. Great stories need great muses. And what a great story this is. Hope the muse returns soon!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Because you can't spell Necromancer without Romance
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 pm

To the eejit who insulted you.... well you get the picture.

And another greta update! can't wait for the must te return!
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior

Postby UKLFC » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm

I can never hear you calling
When youre shouting out my name
All you see is life outside
I hide up all the pain
All i am is dead inside, rotten to the core
And very soon i shall be gone, forevermore
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Awww such a nice poem!!

Your updates are always good though :wink:
I'm back from the dead!! MWHAHAHAHAHAA*cough**splutter**wheeze*
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby UKLFC » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:24 am

You've moved on, but I cant
Stuck in a flux thats never ending
Only hoping youd see me and want me again
Instead of banishing me to the pit of no feeling
Hung dark in the depths of despair,
I sit and I wait, not for time to pass
But for you to see if you still recognise me
One you held so dear not so long ago
But now one you despise and cant bear to talk to
One you held in you heart and cherished so close
Now one you turn away from and tell to leave you
How did it change, so quickly like this?
How did it all fall apart?
Was it really me, that made those mistakes?
When you left, you broke my heart
You didnt just break it, you scattered the parts
Like shells on a beach, yet further away
I'll never find them all and match them back up
So my heart, in its broken state, must stay
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 pm

beautiful, and sad. Touching! *sniff*
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby GothikaFairy » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:42 am

absolutely beautiful Kerry. =']
GothikaFairy

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 pm

Beautiful as ever Kerry.
Ultimate Warrior

Postby UKLFC » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:14 am

I dont come here anymore,
It seems for me they locked the door
I can't bear to trace the tread
Of many who have gone instead

I dont come here anymore,
The door is barred, the glass is black
I look and stare, I try to gaze
Into those blackened window panes

I dont look there anymore
Instead my eyes, they watch the floor
I can't go, the place is lost
Forever gone, and not in trust

I can't stay there anymore
My bolt hole, my safe haven
Pulled from me, the key retook
Instead I sit, I hold the gaze
Of the blackened window panes

I try to see, a life once lived
I try to feel, something I once had.
I try to remember, things I once had
But even the memories, scattered and lost
Like pages from a well read book.

So I can't come here anymore.
It seems for me, they locked the door

((Sorry, but for now my story is on hiatus. I really can't write it and I don't know why))
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby respett » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:19 am

beautifull and sad poem :roll: ...
Can I ask is this because of someone you're sad or is it just your 'fantasy'
that makes these poems?
respett

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:20 am

So good :')

And we dont mind, your story is so good its worth the wait.

Besides your keeping us occupied with these poems!!
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby UKLFC » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 am

The poems are a little mix of fantasy and reality, though I base them on emotions torn from within my soul. So yes, it does mean I am a very sad and lonely soul. Anyway, even though I said I wouldn't...I got a present for you all

Incarnation
Part Nineteen, Part Two:

"So now we all know all of this, what good is it going to do us?" Amen asked, still resting lazily against one of the trees, the sun burning fiercely in the sky above, yet only a few shattered fragments of light decorated their darkened clearing, like teardrops glistening.
"To be completely honest, I know not what shall befall us, all I know is what has gone before. To some it is important, to others, less so." Lordi looked pointedly at them all as he spoke, his words piercing and penetrating, taking on their former glory and eloquence as he regained his confidence. "To us, it appears, that this is important. Not singularly, but as a group. Some prophecy has wound us together and has us locked into it's fatal design, and yet it will not show us how or why we are here."
Kalma fake snored, earning himself a stern look from Lordi. Now was not the time for jokes. As he talked, he walked, pacing a circle in between them all, passing in turn each of them. His stature, build and gait may have made others unwary, but the group found it not disconcerting, but settling, binding them all together. As they were already bound by something beyond their control, now it appeared Lordi was binding them with a circle.

"He's making me dizzy," Kita whispered to Amen, who nodded and closed his eyes. Kita looked over at Enary, sat between the two young ones. For some reason she was holdig their hands, as if to comfort them from something."What is she doing?" he whispered to Kalma, who looked over and shrugged, his own gaze dancing over Enary's less than delicate features. "Maybe she's trying to help them, they still look scared of us," Kalma finally replied. It was true, for all their confidence, it seemed a cloak of paranoia and fear had overcome Crimson and Deva. They looked around shiftily, looked at each other, fidgeted on the leaf heavy ground. It was only since Enary reached out to them and held them that they seemed to settle and to calm. "Well, she's doing them some good," Kita replied, still watching her. "I wish she'd come over here and hold me, I could do with a bit of cheering up," Kalma said, a smile playing on his rotted lips.

"Does..." Deva started to say, but looked down at her lap and her dress, the lace covered in dirt and twigs. She looked up, blushed a deep red, coughed and tried again. "Does anyone know of the Scartic Circle?" she questioned, looking up at Lordi as if he were a monolith. He stopped, and looked back at her, causing her to release her grip from Enary, and proceeding to play with her hands, twisting her fingers nervously. Lordi could see he was causing the maiden some tension, so the best he could, he bent down in front of her, clasping her own soft white hand in his big clawed one. "The Scartic Circle, you ask? I heard of it once, long ago. It was said to be a sacred place, but only accesible by a chosen few. Why do you ask?" he questioned softly, placing his other hand under her chin, and cupping it as he rose it up, so she looked him directly in the eyes. "I...I.. wondered if it was of any importance, I remember one of the doctors at the place asking me about it, and when I said I didn't know they..they," It was visibly hard for her to continue, as tears formed fresh rivulets down her dust stained face, casuing light trails to appear on her light skin. "I shall not force you to say anymore, Deva, for it is obviously painful for you to talk of this. But, I can only say what I know, that this place is full of mystery and deep magic, deeper than the magic binding us. Even though our number is now seven, one of the strongest numbers, it runs deeper in this land than any other magic I know. It may also hold the answer to the question that drives us now. Why are we bound and what is the mark binding us."

All through this talk, Kita had been watching Enary, who sat, resting, her eyes closed. Her chest rose up and down, not gracefully, but heavily, encumbered not only by the long dress she wore, but by the armour clinching her in from chest to waist. He was fully aware by now that she had something to do with it, that Deva would not have said anything about this unless done by her bidding.
"You told her to tell didn't you!" Kita suddenly sprang to his feet, pointing at Enary. "You pulled it out of her somehow and look at what you have caused. The young one is frightened beyond her worst nightmares. See what you have done!" Kita's outburst was completely unexpected. Lordi, who was still sitting with Deva, rose with a start, catching Deva under her chin and causing her to cry out in pain. Crimson immediately moved over to her, and clasped hold of her, enveloping her in her arms and pulling her close. Once Lordi had apologised, Kalma and Amen had already come to their feet, and truth be told, their senses. They stood near to Kita, glancing from him to Enary. Instead of staying with them, Amen went over to the two maidens, and asked them if they were alright. After ascertaining that they were, in fact, fine, if a little startled, he turned and stood, back towards them, protectively.
"What do you mean?" asked Enary, innocently, perhaps a little too innocently for anyone's liking.
"You are aware of what I mean, do not make me out to be an idiot," hissed Kita, his hackles raised.
"Your supposition that I caused her to speak of this?" Enary actually laughed at this, her mouth gaping open as she bellowed laughter into the air surrounding them.
"Yes, that," replied Kita, maybe a little fiercely. "Maybe we should ask the maidens what they felt as their hands were grasped by you."
Amen turned and bent down again, posing a question to both of them. "What did you feel, when she grasped your hand?" Both girls looked blank for a second, then a sudden outburst of words flowed forth. Both described the same sensation of floating, then being pulled back into their bodies and through a timeline that had a possibility of not being their own. For some reason, Deva stated, she had the sudden urge to speak of the Circle, to ask of its use, but had become too scared to ask why.
"Had you ever been asked of the Circle before, or known anything about it?" Amen asked, quietly. Deva shrugged, then shook her head. Amen stood and came to join the others.
"It seems she has no knowledge of the Circle, it appears its presence in her mind came from another." He looked pointedly at Enary, for it was only she that was able to pass that knowledge on.
"It was me, I did it! If I asked of the Circle, you would all dismiss my question immediately."
"Why did you force one of the young ones to ask of it for you?" Lordi pondered, "Were you too scared to ask of it yourself, did you wonder that we might think it a fallacy that you believed in magic?"
"No, it was not that, it was..It was becuase I had seen it in a dream, and I did not know if the Devil had come to claim me by making me speak such lies."
"The Devil?" Lordi laughed. "What has he to do of this? He is dead, lost in Hell and a torment of his own devise!"

Enary was not able to speak the deeper working of her mind, something had told her she had already said enough. She said nothing of the dreams that had plagued her, of the wishes she so expressed to reveal, of the rage she desired to burn upon every single one of them. She didn't tell them, of her greatest, fondest wish, to slay each and every one of them in turn, coldbloodedly and savagely, saving Lordi, their figurehead, their weak leader, until the last, to savour his dying breath as she plunged her sword into his heart. She did not tell them of the insanity that raged inside her, the juxtaposition of evil and good, but the good was slowly losing its fight as the evil encroached. She was so lost inside a world of her own making that she did not hear of the agreed plan, even though she nodded in the correct places, to go and find the Scartic Circle. She did not hear them say they would leave later that evening, although somewhere inside her mind the information was put in and kept for later use. She knew the Circle would be the highpoint, she knew she must save the best for that point, where the magic was strongest, where her insanity would reach its peak and the Devil would live once more, if only in her mind.

They did not realise, this mission may be their last.

((this isnt the end, far from it))
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby respett » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:18 am

The poems are a little mix of fantasy and reality, though I base them on emotions torn from within my soul. So yes, it does mean I am a very sad and lonely soul. Anyway, even though I said I wouldn't...I got a present for you all

ok now I kinda understand^^
nice chp.... evan though I ain't following this FF :wink:
respett

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:34 am

Damn you kerry and your awsomeness...

When you become i world reknowned author, dont forget us little people here on the forum XD
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby UKLFC » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:46 am

Special treat for you all.

The second of two parts!

Incarnation
Part Twenty:

As the sun tipped below the horizon, shooting sccatering bolts of red through the clouds that hung lazily in the air, they all knew that soon it would be time for them to move on.

Lordi stood and stretched, every sinew and muscle in his body pulling taut, then relaxing as he himself did the same.His axe hung, as it customarily hung, from a leather thong attached to both ends, tightly bound across his chest. The thongs had been knotted and reknotted many a time, as Lordi had cut through its ties each time he had swung his axe. The others rose to their feet, Amen and Kita quickly scrambling over to help the two maidens to their feet. Crimson and Deva brushed the leaves and dirt as best they could off themselves, but it was truly pointless. This would be no fashion show, and by the time they had found their destination, the certainty was their skirts would be tattered and torn. Enary brushed what little clung to her own dress, and joined the others, if a little hesitantly. They were noe aware of some of the power she possesed, but they were, as of yet, unaware of the war that raged between the two sides of her mind. She was still aware, that letting that side of her show, would not only drain of her all her will, but was essential to her continuing survival as part of the group. She spat on the floor, amused and disgusted that they considered her a part of this.

As she spat, Kita looked at her, then sniffed the air. Something wasn't quite right to him, something smelt, there was no other way to put it, funny. There was a scent in the air he did not know, one that reminded him of the stench associated with a certain place. The stench was not a positive stench, but a connotation of contained madness, horror and rage. He looked quizzically about, as far as he had seen, there were no such places around here. He reasoned the scent must be on one of the maidens they had picked up, still the terrors of their past clung to them like ghosts.
"Are we ready?" Kalma asked, looking at the others in turn. Brief nods were the answer to his questioning gaze, already aware that Lordi had started off ahead, Kita following his every footstep. He watched as he turned back and beckoned them forward. No one knew where they were heading, but Kalma hoped they could at least stop at a tavern on the way. It had been a long time since he had had a decent drink.

The seven soon fell into an easy walking group, Lordi leading, Kita occasionally running ahead and warning Lordi of anyone in ther path, Enary walking next, her long easy walk only accentuating her slight form underneath her armour and gown. Crimson and Deva followed, like a small craft in Enary's wake, scuttling and whispering to each other as they walked, sometimes a little carelessly, only earning them a stern glare from Lordi. Kalma and Amen brought up the rear, a position neither of them minded. Amen had taken it upon himself to ensure both the maidens were protected at all times, his prowess at hand to hand combat firmly established. Kalma was then left free to stare at Enary, who perhaps did not notice his gaze on her, or who perhaps ignored it. It was in, fact, that Enary knew nothing of it, her eyes looking sightlessly forward, her feet propelling her, but her mind already steadily ahead at what she knew she would be doing, once dark enveloped them all.

As the darkness deepened, it became harder for them to see each other, only aware of each others presence when they stopped, occasionally and for five minutes at most. Amen increased his pace, and came forward more, leaving Kalma on his own, a position he undertook with free will. It was not uncommon for him to have been last, he reasoned, but he was aware of the need for a strong presence at the back of the group. But why it had to be him all the time, he did not know. But it let him see Enary more easily, so there were some advantages. He smiled, glad no one could see him.

"Do it. Do it now." A voice hissed in Enary's ear, startling her slightly. It wasn't completely unexpected, as she knew her dark master would require a token of her willingness to subdugate to him. "Which one do I take?" was her muttered and inaudible reply."The one who tricked you before, the one who lied for you. Take her, but make it quick." The voice growled, giving Enary no option but to obey the unseen master's command. She dropped back suddenly, requesting to Amen that she help with the girls, she was one, maybe she would help allay her fears in the darkness. Amen had no option but to agree, for he had become enchanted with Crimson's company, and as he constantly reminded her, she reminded him of one of the women in his court. He didn't however, tell him that the lady in question had been head of his harem, his top whore. Enary took hold of Deva's hand, well aware that Kalma's eyes were not as accustomed to the darkness as Lordi's and Kita's was, and that he would not spot what was taking place. Enary had already started to think of a plan, to bring herself and Deva out from the radar of the others. Dropping her pace slightly, to meet with Kalma, she said that the young one was becoming tired, and not able to walk as fast, and that she would be happy to walk with her, if Kalma did not mind coming forward a little. Strangely Kalma agreed, although aware of where he was and why he was there, mainly to protect, he was also aware of Enary's history as a well honed fighter, and knew that the maiden would be safe in her hands. He nodded, and caught up with Amen and Crimson, her laughter catching the breeze and blowing back.

As Enary held Deva's hand, she started to drop her pace even more, willing the girl's movements to becmoe more erratic, dangling her like a puppet and pushing her from side to side, Deva being invisibly cushioned by the air surrounding her, but completely under Enary's control. As they drifted back, further and further, Enary losing sight of Kalma, as was her plan, she pulled her off to one side, taking another hidden path through the woods to a different area, not led by her own feet, but led by something pulsing in her mind, bloodlust, wanting to be sated, hatred, at what the girl was causing her to become, hatred at the others, for allowing them to take this deadly path. But only she knew the truth, only she knew what fate would befall them. Only she knew, and now, she would start the ball rolling ,she would turn thought into action and make good her master's dark and decrepit demands.

"You know what must be done my child, you know what you must do."
"Yes master. I do, and I shall."

Enary pulled Deva further and further away from the others, not that the poor girl had noticed a thing. All she saw in front of her was an illusion, drawn up by Enary's insanity fuelled mind and placed in front of her eyes as the same. She babbled slightly, thinking she was talking to one of the others, unaware that she was being drawn, slowly and inexhorably closer to her doom. Enary was becoming light headed and dizzy with anticipation, almost able to smell the blood, her keen blade ready in one hand, and in the other she now dragged the poor girl, oblivious to the sharp twigs, stones, and brambles that littered that area of the forest. Deva's feet were now cut and bloody, but it bothered her not, she still was caught under a spell bringing her closer and closer to her own demise.
Once Enary had decided they had come far enough, she stopped. Grabbing the girl, she slammed her into a tree with brute force, causing the bark to fall off and land on Deva, her eyes now wide. She had decided, her time had come.
She rolled her head, her neck cracking and clicking, and flexed her free hand, the bones crunching slightly as they grated against one another.
"Silly, little, girl," she breathed, dangerously close to Deva's face. Her eyes now widened in terror as she realised where she had been taken.
"There is no need to scream, no one knows where we are, it would be pointless. You would be dead before they found you, manbeast scent hound or not." She shuddered at the thought of Kita tracking her like a dog, and turned her attention back to the scared girl in front of her. Enary's eyes glowed, the deep seated insanity locked iwthin them now becoming evident. She was invincible, if only she could do this correctly.
With her one free hand, she reached up to the girl's neck, ripping her dress down the front, baring her neck and her chest. The undergarments she wore barely covered her, but Enary was not interested in the flesh, as she once had been. She looked at the girl, her tongue darting out involuntarily and licking her top lip. She sighed, longingly in one sense but knowingly in another, knowing she had a purpose. She stared at the girl, her eyes boring into her, flashing crimson then blue, the falling straight into the black depths, as the other half of her took over. Holding her sword aloft, she swung purposefully and with force, slicing what could only be described as her sacrifice from throat to navel, blood issuing forth freely and flowing down what remained of her dress. Ebary laughed, a shrill high giggle that belonged to a hellcat or a demon, not one such as herself. She leant forward, her face near Deva's neck, Deva gasping for air, rivulets of tears streaming down her face as she dared not to scream in terror, and licked, the blood flowing freely into her mouth. The sharp metallic twang opened something up inside her, and she screamed, a loud shriek of terrifying proportions that caused birds nesting in the tress to take flight, even thought night was covering them, and animals in the area to run and to hide, from this demon that now faced them.
All pretense dropped. Enary's eyes blared a hollow blackness, nothingness stared out of them as she gave in to a different force, one that had been fighting to gain control, and for now, it seemed it had. She bent down, and grabbed the girl's ankles, pulling her to the floor. The sickening thud as she landed was nothing, hitting her head on a rock hidden below the rotting leaves that littered the floor. Blood leaked from a cut at the back of her head, staining her already dark hair. The scent of blood was heavy in the air, as Enary leant forward, and as if driven by some inhuman forced, drove her nails into each side of the cut she had made, the girl sighing in pain, and ripping, slowly and pianfully, the skin that covered the girl, blood teeming out and mixing with had already lay on the floor. She was steadily ripping the skin back, ripping it not only sideways but down and up, ripping the girl and leaving her wide open. Her silent screams issued into the air, she could not make a sound, as the skin Enary had so carefully ripped up covered her face and was pushed into her mouth, slowly suffocating her and any screams she would have made.
Enary looked down, seeing the mass of flesh and muscle that stared at her, glistening in the barely discernible moonlight. She stroked her hand across, watching the muscles contract, watching Deva's eyes widen in pain, a smile topped by madman's eyes staring back at her. Enary bent her head again, licking the warm wet flesh, blood now coating her face and hands like gloves and a mask.
She reached onto either side of Deva's chest, feeling for where the muscles met the ribcage. Finding her join, she dug her nails in again, causing fresh streams of tears to run down the poor girl's face. Sparing no time or mercy on this pitiful excuse, she tore into the muscles, ripping them cleanly from the ribcage, leaving it bare, white and bloody. The girl spasmed, the pain becoming too much for her already abused form to take. Enary flung the pieces of flesh into the trees, sure whatever scavenging animals lived in the wood would be feasting tonight.

One last thing, and she would be sated, the evil nisde sated and resting for another night.

Picking up her blade, she rested the tip where the side of the ribcage met. Pressingly slighty, then with more force, she felt the delicate sternum fracture and shatter beneath her, leaving a gap barely wide enough for the blade to sit. She made the blade fit, ignoring the threshing movements of the girls hands, as she struggled in her last few moments. Enary grunted and swung the blade from side to side, using her full force to crack the ribcage open, ignoring the sounds of splintering bone, ignoring the pieces that flew wildly into the trees behind, only concerned with what flesh she required. Flinging her sword to one side, the hilt and sword now bloody and stained, she reached in, the girl gargling wildly, bloody streaming from her nose and out of the sides of her mouth, slowly strangling her as it found no escape and went back down her windpipe. Enary's eyes widened as she found what she sought, the girl's heart, hidden from her by a lung. She grabbed it in her hand, feeling it tense, feeling the girl twitch. All life came from this, this piece of flesh, and now she controlled life. She controlled someone else. A rush of exhileration and adrenaline filled her veins, making her able to see the night with more clarity, make her see what she had to do with more force.
She rose slightly, and turned, one foot on the girl's head, slowly crushing her, the other on her thigh. She bent down, and grabbed the centre of all this life in her heads. As she pulled she roared, and stood, the blood pumping freely as the heart in her hands beat its last few beats, her foot coming down and crunching into the girl's skull. Unaware as she was of anything, covered by bloodlust, she stepped harder, her foot digging into the now dead Deva's thigh, pulverising all bone that lay beneath, her head becoming a bloody pulp as she forced more weight down, the skull cracking audibly, the eyes bulging as the pressure insde became unbearable, as the brain was squashed into nothingness. Sonn her head was unable to take anymore, and her eyes popped out, coming forth like two jack in the boxes suddenly opened, followed by blood and two columns of brain matter showing what was left of her brain. Enary opened her mouth, unaware yet aware of what she was doing, and bit into the heart, the flesh filling her mouth as she gorged upon this, as she ate hungrily, consuming, she supposed, all her unbidden desires and pain, making herself stronger.

As she swallowed the last mouthful, the world came back in a painful focus. She looked at herself, her hands, her face, her sword, covered in blood. THe only thing she could do, unable to hide what had occured, was to pretend something else had got Deva. Luckily, a small stream ran through this area of the forest, Enary thanked whatever evil demon she worshipped as she quickly washed her hands and face, and wiped the blood of her sword, before letting it rest in its usual scabbard. She walked back to the body, unable to look, yet having to look, as if some strange compulsion drove her. She knew, even thought they had ventured far, that the track turned, and she would be able to run out soon enough.
She looked around her, heard them passing, then ripped her dress, and rubbed mud into her face, adding some leaves and twigs for a good appearance. She screamed, and continued screaming until Lordi and Kita came running into the forest, quickly followed by Amen, Kalma and Crimson.
"Enary, for heaven's sake, what has happened?" questioned Lordi, concerned for her safety.
"Where's Deva?" asked Kalma, aware that he had let them hang back.
"Over...over there," Enary quivered and shook as she spoke, the terror of what she had done now surfacing, the emotions and reaction similar to shock. "Please don't let me see it again," She looked at them, tears in her eyes. "Please?" Kalma walked up to her, leaving Amen and Crimson together, and wrapped his arms around her, letting her cry into them, as Kita and Lordi walked in the direction Enary has pointed in.
Returning a few minutes later, Lordi looked crestfallen, his eyes dropped to the floor. It had been a while since anyone had seen him this way, and they knew it was bad. Crimson turned her head into Amen's shoulder, as Enary pulled away from Kalma and looked at him, her eyes still glistening with unshed tears.

"It's Deva. She's dead."
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 am

Wowsers... that was awsome...

Probably not the best time to be eating strawberry jam on toast but what the hell XD
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby UKLFC » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:48 pm

As each moment passes
As time slips by
I feel my grip loosening
On this reality
As I sit and ponder
As I watch and wait
I know my hands
They hold my fate
As you push me closer
As you tear me in two
I cant answer the question
I gave for you
You cant even answer
I dont know why
But you leave me stuck
All I can do, is cry
The words they stick
Inside my throat
Choking back tears
Holding back my shame
All I ask is this question
Will you be mine again?
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:55 am

Even sweeter, heart-string pulling, and emotional seeing i know where this comes from.

Your power with the english language still astounds me :)
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:49 pm

:D :D :D :D Love the poems! Love the gore!! Love all your work UKLFC!!! You're an inspiration to us all *bows*
Ultimate Warrior

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:33 pm

ooooo gory! Love it, as ever. Im a kerry worshipper
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby GothikaFairy » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 pm

and once again, the fanfic goddess grants us a miracle XD

loving the gore Kerry. bet you had a bundle of fun writing that.. :twisted:
GothikaFairy

Postby UKLFC » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:26 am

I always have fun writing, its very cathartic.

Incarnation
Part Twenty One

"Dead?" Kalma looked at Lordi disbelievingly, unsure of what he had heard.
"Yes, she's dead," Lordi looked directly at him, then at the ground. "To be honest, you don't want to see what has become of her. The foulest demons imaginable have ruined her."
Enary's eyes dropped to the floor, and her body sank, as if pulled downwards like a marionette controlled by hell, her knees sinking into the leaf ridden floor. Her head fell into her hands as sobs racked her, coming hard and fast. Everyone watching believed these to be of pure grief, but they were of guilt. Guilt of what she had done whilst under control. Although the grip of the other was strong, she still had some emotion, and at this time, it was allowed for her to show it, the others believing it to be of what had happened. "What.." She took a deep breath before carrying on. "What did she look like?"
"Enary, it was horrible." Kita had spoken. Even he, with his history of befouling and besmirching and attacking others, had not done something so horrific. "Please, you don't want to see it or know of it."
"Maybe," said a small frightened voice. It was Crimson, speaking from within the grip of Amen's arms, which had wound their way around her, pulling her close to him. "Maybe, she could tell us what happened?"
"It would be an idea," Amen said, inhaling the scent rising from Crimson's hair. He had become enamoured of the girl, little though he knew her. "If she feels strong enough, that is."
All of them looked at Enary, still in her position on the floor, not daring to rise. Kalma came beside her and knelt down, stroking her long blonde hair with his rotted hand. He knew she must be feeling scared, and responsible, but not as responsible as he felt. "I felt you should know, it's not all Enary's fault. It's mine too, I allowed them to take the back marker, I allowed them to go behind me, as Deva was getting tired. I thought she would be safe with Enary, experienced swordswoman she is. But it seemed, I was wrong."
"It is no ones fault," Lordi had been keeping quiet and letting it unfold before he spoke again. "Destiny, and fate, had something to do wih this. I believe no matter what we had done, this would have been the outcome, nor or later. But for us to know, to see if we can find our enemy, it would help. Enary, now is the time, we need to know."
"I can't talk," she whimpered, "Not yet. Not until we are resting, I'm still not sure of it myself, yet the pictures play constantly in my mind."
"We shall find a resting place, then, we shall talk." Lordi replied, commandingly, watching Kalma help Enary to her feet, she was a little unsteady, but that was only to be expected, but it did not account for the way he held her so. Could it be that he was jealous of him? Could it be that he wished he was the one holding her, helping her, and not him. His fists clenched unconsciously, the only one noticing was Kita, who was closer to Lordi than any of the others. Lordi sighed, and shook the thoughts from his mind as he shook his head, his mane settling back onto his shoulders. Why was he having these thoughts, she meant nothing to him. Nothing at all.

As they walked, keeping a tighter watch on each other, the sun began to peek over the horizon, the tips brightening the clouds that hung close a deep red. Before moving, they had laid Deva to rest in a grave, dug by their own hands. The only words said were by Crimson, as she spoke of the girl, and by Amen, who chanted in Egyptian, stating it was a prayer used to send their dead on the way to the next world.
They walked, and walked close, Kita now not just keeping a watch up front, but moving swiftly around the group, reining them in. No one knew much of the area, nor of any shelter which they may use during the day, to hide themselves under, to keep themselves safe until the night reigned supreme. But now, the night was not as safe as it once seemed. Lordi pondered on this, even as he walked and watched, his subconscious senses keeping them safe as he thought. What on this hellish planet could be hunting them? And why had it struck so suddenly? He also wondered if Enary would be able to say anything, scared as she was. He also thought she may be next on the list. They carried on walking, their pace slowing as they tired, exhausted by the night's events, and knowing, until Enary had spoken, that as of yet they were not quite over, moving over terrain suited to them, mud and leaves scattered around, the early trills of birdsong filling the air as the sky lightened progressively, still walking ,still trying to find somewhere to hide.
"Lordi," Kita bounded up to his side," I've found it. Follow me." Lordi looked at him, trusting him completely, and allowed him to lead them deeper in, where the sun's rays did not yet penetrate, where the birdsong dulled into nothingness, and until in front of them stood the entrance to a cave. Yet, it was only the entrance they saw, all of it, it appeared, was hidden underground. Lordi looked frustrated, but knew there was no choice, as he led the others in, and took the walk down, down past walls ooozing with green, past dripping that came from nowhere, leading them into the cavern bottom, open and safe, covered by four walls. Hardly any light penetrated, but small shafts could be seem piercing the darkness. Lordi's eyes quickly adjusted to the non existent light, and he helped each down to find a spot near him, where he could keep an eye. Kita was last in, as usual, but this time, he had hung back not only for necessity, but he knerw who the back markers of the group were. Enary and Kalma. Kalma had never really had any scent for him to pick up on, so it was not him that bothered him, it was what emanated from Enary, the stench of death and despair, the stench of hatred and anger. And one scent he knew well, for he had caused it more times that he cared to remember. The scent of human blood. To him, it was logical, she was with Deva when she died, he supposed, but he did not know for certain, he did not know. She had no noticeable blood stains on her, or her clothing, her sword appeared unblemished, yet that scent, that sweet salty tang of unfettered, untarnished, fresh blood was there. It made every muscle in his body yearn, it made his heart sing, smelling that pungent yet unmistakeably seductive scent. Something also told him, on another level he had not thought on for a while, that there was more to this than it seemed.

"It is time," Lordi announced, once they had all settled in the gloom. He could see them all easily, Amen and Crimson, sat closest to him, Amen's arm wrapped around the girl, holding her close. She appeared not to mind the attentions of a mummy. Kalma, sat by himself, his top hat settled on the floor in front of him as he shifted into a cross legged position. Kita, he did not spot sitting, but knew he was somewhere, checking all was safe before he joined the group. Enary, on her own, her sword laying beside her, as she picked it up and laid it across her lap, her fingers playing with the intricately tooled hilt. Lordi raised his head, and watched as Kita came and sat near him, his customary place. To sit by his alpha he considered an honour, and Lordi allowed this where possible, wanting to keep his best tracker close. "There's nothing out there, not that I could smell," Kita whispered, sitting on his haunches beside him. Lordi nodded, almost imperceptibly, knowing Kita would catch this small motion.
"Enary, are you ready?" he called out, anxious to know of what had occured.
"I think I am. I have to be." Enary said, her voice low in the gloom, the light cascading gently onto her blonde hair, the focus shifted slightly as she raised her head, allowing all to see. "But is it a tale I really need to tell?"
"You must, for us to know, you must."
"I am sure you need to know. So I will tell. It is true, I asked Kalma to allow me and Deva to hang back, the young one was tired, it was of no use if she became exhausted. So back we went, still keeping Kalma in sight, still able to hear him talking to Amen and the other young one. But not for very long, it seems in the gloom we lost our way, we became seperated from you all. We called out, but it was to no avail, none of you heard us. So we carried on, hoping you would meet us somewhere along the way, we knew in what general direction you were."

"But, it appeared, it was to our doom I led us."

"As we walked, we walked deeper in, it became darker, and Deva more scared, I clutched her to me, telling her I would not let anything occur. I drew my sword, and held it ready, knowing that if anything came, I could kill it swiftly and it would not stand a chance. I did not see what approached us in the dark, it came so quickly, so suddenly. The first I knew was of Deva being wrenched from my grasp, of me being shoved to the floor. I must have hit my head, for I passed out, and when I awoke, I admit, I was scared." A tear fell from her cheek and splashed into her hair, her voice taut with emotion. "I laid and watched as this thing, black and beastly, ripped into Deva, for some reason she did not scream, she did not make a sound. I lay there, for god knows how long, as it desecrated her dead body, as it ripped her apart, by some inhuman force it was pulled. And I did nothing to stop it." Her words trailed off into fitful sobs, as she buried her head in her hands, Kalma moving towards her, stroking her hair again as if she was a pet.
"I don't think she can carry on, the poor woman is scared." Kalma said, his hands moving in a hypnotic rhythm as they moved up and down her hair, soft as silk.
"I agree, I shall not force her, she has told us what we need to know." Lordi replied, his voice strong and confident. "But, I ask, this tells us nothing of what is follwing us, of what is there. We must all be on our guard, we must be watchful, and stay together."
"It's too dangerous for us to walk by day, isn't it?" Amen asked, worried for Crimson's safety.
"Yes," Lordi nodded, the motion not seen in the dark. "We must travel by night, if we go by day, we will be caught, and the horror will befall others."

No one had noticed Kita in the darkness, sitting by Lordi's side. No one had noticed the sharp intake of breath as he listened to Enary. It became apparent to him that she was lying. He smelt blood on her, he knew it wasn't her own, there were no cuts on her, there was none in her hair. So where it came from, he didn't know. But he had his suspicions, and he would watch her closely, knowing she was deadly, her lies swallowed by all but him. So he would keep an eye, he would watch and wait, for she had slipped up once, and would surely do it again.
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:35 am

mah.. blahfana... mahuefa.. :shock:

As you can tell from the above... im speechless!!

Sooooo good!! Need another fix soon or i'll start to twitch!! :P
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic