Monsterboard

UKLFC 's works

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:50 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

WHat a way to beat the tuesday blues!

Love the poem (repetition is always powerful!) and can't wait to read more fanfic.
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Because you can't spell Necromancer without Romance
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:11 pm

One word: "AWESOME!!!" :D
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior

Postby UKLFC » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:31 am

As promised, fanfic!

Part Twenty Two, Part Two: Kalma

"What the? What the FUCK?" No sooner had the words passed Kalma's lips than he felt a hand crush over them. Being dead already, he had no need to breathe, but this unwelcome intrusion was still unplanned and unwanted.
"You keep it down, and maybe I'll let you live," a voice hissed at him, guttural and low. He recognised the voice, but could not beleive whom it was coming from. Enary, the one he liked so dearly, who he wanted ot hold to his unded flesh so tightly it made him burn for her. And she had taken him, but where, and how? He could not feel any ties, but knew he was bound, and could feel himself not walking but being propelled in the air.
He knew soon his fate would be met, but could do nothing as the spell placed on him had been broached, now the spell had deepened, covering his mouth and tongue, so he could not utter a word as they pulled deeper towards the monolith that rose in front of them like a stone and earth idol, hewn by unseen ands and placed in.

Sorry its short, but this needs planning, I still love you all.
Be a hater, be a Joni hater(Co-President of the Joni Master hate club)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 pm

aww, love you too oh godess!

can't wait to find out what will happen to Kalma, am poised for more!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby UKLFC » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Hmmm, a deflection since i havent been online, but i have been working on......this!

1. EXT SCENE, WAREHOUSE
Heavy rain falling, dripping onto the broken window and the floor inside the building.

2.EXT SCENE, WAREHOUSE
(Zoom in, close up) Rain spatters onto the floor, the drips steadily making a puddle. The drips continue as the sound is overlain by that of someone crying.

3. INT SCENE, WAREHOUSE
(Zoom out, long shot) The figure of a boy is seen standing over a man lying on the floor, blood pooling around him(close up on the blood pooling around the boy’s feet and scan across as it mingles with the rain water, turning the puddle red) (Medium close up on the boy, crying and sobbing his heart out, standing prone over his father’s dead body, a sword lying to one side of him.)

BOY:
Daddy, why did you have to die? (sobbing)

3b.INT SCENE, WAREHOUSE
(Zoom in, close up shot on the sword, travelling up the blood soaked blade and onto the handle, where a gloved hand reaches out and grabs it, picking it up softly) (Scan down to the feet, close up shot, they turn and walk silently out of the door, still overlaid by the sound of the boy crying)

VOICE:
I didn’t know it then, but that was the man who killed my father.
The man I had to get revenge on. The man I would kill.

4a. INT SCENE, UNKNOWN LOCATION
Pitch black, inside an unknown location, all we can see is the glint of blades flashing in the moonlight streaming in from the broken open window. As the shot pans out into a medium close up and then a long shot, we realise it is the same warehouse that was in the first scene.

4b. INT SCENE, WAREHOUSE
The blades suddenly stop. (Footsteps approaching) A shadowy figure can be seen(Close up boots), His hands come down to deftly tie his boots(Pan upwards until reaching waist height) He sheathes his sword, the blade making a swish sound as it enters the sheath and then clicks home. (Pan upwards to hand height) He puts on his gloves, flexing and unflexing his hands to get his fingers in the tight leather(Pan upwards to face height) A red bandanna is put over his face, covering his nose and mouth, the red evident over the black and white of the scene. His hands go behind his head to tie the bandanna. (Pan up, close up on eyes) A flash of blue is shown for his eyes, before his hands comes up and puts on a pair of sunglasses.

(First part of my film studies script)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Well, considering how good that script is, I supposse I can forgive you for not writing anymore of your fanfic.

Who am I kidding, WHY ARE YOU NOT BRINGING OUT YOUR OWN FILM YET DAMN YOU???? :twisted:
Ultimate Warrior

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 am

*epic music*
The godess queen returns!
Aaahaaaooooooaaaah....
brilliant script, sounds awesome.
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Wings-Of-Fire » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 am

*pokes head in the door*

Gasp... Wings is still ALIVE

Just proving I'm not a total waste of user space...

WoW! That... script is fucking AWESOME... O__O

And the fanfic LIVES!! WAYHEY...

Tis more that can be said about mine... >__< Muse ran off... well... more like scared off... dont ask. UW can probably guess how... those boys would scare any monster off :P

Just popping in, still love the work unmeasurably!!

Wings xxxxx
I'm back from the dead!! MWHAHAHAHAHAA*cough**splutter**wheeze*
ahem... yeah.
Wings-Of-Fire

Postby UKLFC » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:31 am

Right, update. Got A's for my english AND film coursework, so am mightily chuffed about that one! Now on my new improved lappy and my muse is coming back, so i might just have a bit of story for you......

INCARNATION
Part Twenty Three: Hunt for Kalma

Kita sniffed the air "This isn't good."
Lordi turned to look at him, red eyes blazing at the thought of one of his now friends being taken away by someone else. "What do you mean, this isn't good?" The anger was prevalent in his voice
"Well, what I mean is," Kita sighed, he knew it wasn't good but how to explain a smell in words? "what I mean is, I can smell Enary, I can smell Kalma, but I can also smell something else, something that isnt meant to be there but is. I don't know what it is so dont ask, but it smells.....evil."
"Evil? I thought we WERE meant to be evil?" Lordi's attempt at a joke to lighten the atmosphere fell flat on its face as Kita, Amen and Crimson turned to look at him.
"Lordi, bad timing there," All this earnt Kita was a swipe at his head that he easily dodged.
"Then do NOT go saying things that are obviously not true"
"Like you and your jokes, theyre not funny" Amen was grinning and all he got was a swipe at his head, this one connected.
"Do you HAVE to hit so hard?" Amen was angry at this point, and ready to lunge for Lordi, untill Crimson stood in between them
"Boys, boys, dont fight amongst yourselves." Her crystal voice filled the air, calming them both. "This is what she wants, dont you get it?"

Lordi and Amen looked at each other, both with the same thought in their head. Them turning on each other, the group disbanded as their loyalties shone through. Kalma dying and Enary and her evil force that drove her winning, the world destroyed.
"Okay, so what do we do?" Amen said ,rubbing his head.
"We go after them," Kita replied. "It's all we can do."
"Time for a hunt," Lordi said wickedly, rubbing his hands together.

Sorry people, muse hs flown again, i will try and update later, i promise promise promise
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:38 pm

You're still alive! You know i love it, I always will. Keep writing!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:59 pm

It lives! ANd I love it! &&&&&&&&&& Keep giving us some!!!

:D
Ultimate Warrior

Postby UKLFC » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Right, am back. Kind of.

But, I've been doing a little bit of thinking. Involving Through The Looking Glass (first Lordi ff), script writing, and seeing if anywhere will take it as a series.

Good idea/bad idea?
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby UKLFC » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Since you love me so. A little treat for all my fans.

If you remember Through The Looking Glass, parts one and two, there's no way you'll remember this..a reworked version of part one. New and improved. Mainly cos I need it, and cos Incarnation is just not coming together how I'd like. So I'll write this(no, people, you don't get bit parts unless you were in the original story, KC and El, you still keep yours) and saee what people think....

Through The Looking Glass

Chapter I

“Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast? I would do it all for you would you do it all, do it all for me.” I lay back on my bed, head rocking to the beat, words forming soundlessly from my lips. Music blared from all around me, the walls covered in posters of various bands and used gig tickets, each carefully pinned by a picture of the band. I was slightly anal when it came to my band obsession, but hey, it was my one love, my release, my escape. That and my drawing. Those two things kept me going in life, more than anything else ever could.

More than anyone ever could.

More than anyone ever would.

“Jen! Turn down that damn racket! And I bet those curtains are still drawn. Go out and get some light!” A voice bellowed up the stairs as I leapt off my bed and over to the stereo, turning it down to just above a mumble. Mum again. She hated everything about me, everything I was, everything I wore, everything I did. She had practically disowned me from the age of 13, preferring my sporty twin brother and popular big sister.

I was the outcast. Always was, always will be. At home, at school, they taunted and teased, ceaselessly, words dripping like blood from a fresh cut. Self inflicted? You gotta be kidding. Do I look like an attention seeker? Just because I dress in black, listen to metal, love to be on my own and I love to draw gothic, doesn't make me that, regardless of what they called me, regardless of what they thought of me. Even my own mother had sat me down and had a “chat” about the evils of self harm, self hatred and, dare I say it, boys. My only answer to her (in my head) was that blades were too expensive, everyone else hates me enough as it is, and boys don't look at girls like me. Even if it's only for a screw. Don't screw a screw up, that's what they said.

I laid back on the bed, mind turning from the music back to my least favourite battleground. College. Full of chavs and plastics, emos and metalheads, outsiders like me, had no chance. But, I had to go, no choice in that matter. I turned onto my side, instinctively curling into a ball, as I thought about what they had said, what they always say, what they'll say forever until the day I die, either by my hand or another.

I picked up my sketchpad and flicked through, looking at what I had attempted to draw today. Until one of the plastics took a fancy to my book, or rather, her pot of red nail varnish had. The page was still tacky where she had split it, I knew it was never an accident the moment she did it, no matter how vehement her protestations of innocence. That, and the fact she laughed as soon as she sat back at her table, my book and hands covered in strips of red, like chainlinks of blood connecting me to this life and no other.

I turned over, tears held back, as ever, and switched off the music. I curled tighter still, my arms around my knees, hugging them into me, knowing it was safe to let the tears fall. I cried for god knows how long, until the day had passed and slits of the setting sun, illuminating red, fell through my drawn curtains. I didn't know what had caused it, but I turned my head towards the speaker, I turned my head towards nothingness. As I drifted into sleep, I heard a different voice, soft yet strong, singing from the darkness.

“Would you love a monsterman, would you understand beauty of the beast?”

The disembodied voice continued, late into the night, laid over me like a charm as I drifted into a for once blank sleep.

Chapter II

“JEN!”

I opened my eyes blearily. Morning already?

“OI! Jen! Get that lazy arse of yours downstairs NOW!”

Definitely morning. I didn't even need to look outside to know. I didn't need to dress, staying in the same clothes I had worn the night before. Nothing wrong with that, they weren't dirty, or stained, just tainted black. Bit like me really, tainted black, solid core, stone heart. Nothing got to me anymore, they only came out at night, the thoughts, the fears, the anger, the retorts I'd never say. They only came out when I was alone. When I was safe. I sank back, on my knees, head bent to the floor, my long hair covering my face as I put my hands up to it, stifling sobs.

I could never escape the prison they had opened, the trap they had set, so why was I bothering to try anymore?

“JEN! I'm not calling you again young lady! Either get down here or breakfast is in the dog!”
“Go on,” I thought, “do it. You've never shown me any form of affection or love in four years, so why start now?”

I pulled myself up off the floor, and looked in the mirror. I'm sure I was the only person who actually had some modicum of like for what they saw. Long dark hair, azure blue eyes, a button nose. Skin hardly tainted by spots or blemishes, in that respect I was picture perfect. I wobbled my head like a plastic and giggled at myself in the mirror. At least I could still find humour in the world.

I was either still half asleep, or dreaming, when I saw a pair of eyes staring back out of the mirror at me. They weren't mine, they were icy blue. Icy as the glaciers, cold as the Pole. Yet, there was a hidden depth. They weren't transparent blue, they were transfixed on me. They followed my eyes wherever they went, I blinked, they blinked.

“Snap out of it girl, they'd put you away for less.”

I moved away from the mirror, pondering. Eyes in my mirror? Was I still dreaming? There was no possibility of anyone watching me, so a dream was the only explanation in my head. As I went to walk out of the door, there was no way I could see the eyes has changed. From ice blue to deep red, blazing like coals on a fire. There was no way I could have known, red eyes boring into the back of me, a face coming closer to the front of the mirror, surrounded by mist, dissolving and disappearing as I slammed the bedroom door on my way back to the torture house.
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Do I even need to say it? But Huzzah, the goddess has returned, and is once again stoking the firey coals of hades.
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby UKLFC » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Sorry to say this, but I've got an announcement to make.

Over the last two years, I've enjoyed having and holding the FF Goddess crown. I've enjoyed making people laugh, cry and think when they read what I've created.

But over the past six months, I've seen a decline in decent fanfic readers/writers. To write a fanfic takes skill, and it takes as much skill to read and to understand it implicitly. Aware that I am working for people who speak different languages, English may not be your first, but I have found that the comments have dwindled from useful information I can use in later works to "LolZ thats sooooo goood, can yeu rite me into the next bit?"

As many a good writer will tell you, stories are planned BEFORE fruition, so adding a random character is nearly impossible without a complete rewrite.

And it is with the information posted above that I regretfully announce my retirement from fanfic on this forum.

For all my fans(who do actually enjoy READING my work) I will make it available to you either through a regualr PM/email/message over MSN. However, I will make it clear now, I will NOT be adding any regular characters to ANY of my already written fanfics, or adding them to ones not yet completed. So there is no point in asking. If you want this service, please PM me with either an email/MSN contact.

At the moment, the two fanfics available for reading in a newsletter format will be:

Incarnation
Through the Looking Glass Part One (reworked version)

At a later date, I will be adding poems and stories, but also can it please be appreciated that is is my ORIGINAL work, and plagarism is still illegal girls and boys.

Thank you very much for your feedback over the past two years, and it is with greatest regret that I add this last sentence....

Fallen One, can you lock this thread please
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Re: UKLFC 's works

Postby UKLFC » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 am

Well, as a massive fuck you to the world. I'm back.

So, world..... FUCK YOU!

THe past few years have been a massive tangle of hatred and pain, but I'm all settled, working, finishing my degree and writing again. As I'm sure you're glad to hear, well, I hope you are....

So, time to go back to the beginning and finish what I couldn't before, the rewrite of Through the Looking Glass Part One.

RECAP:

Through The Looking Glass 

Chapter I 

“Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast? I would do it all for you would you do it all, do it all for me.” I lay back on my bed, head rocking to the beat, words forming soundlessly from my lips. Music blared from all around me, the walls covered in posters of various bands and used gig tickets, each carefully pinned by a picture of the band. I was slightly anal when it came to my band obsession, but hey, it was my one love, my release, my escape. That and my drawing. Those two things kept me going in life, more than anything else ever could. 

More than anyone ever could. 

More than anyone ever would. 

“Jen! Turn down that damn racket! And I bet those curtains are still drawn. Go out and get some light!” A voice bellowed up the stairs as I leapt off my bed and over to the stereo, turning it down to just above a mumble. Mum again. She hated everything about me, everything I was, everything I wore, everything I did. She had practically disowned me from the age of 13, preferring my sporty twin brother and popular big sister. 

I was the outcast. Always was, always will be. At home, at school, they taunted and teased, ceaselessly, words dripping like blood from a fresh cut. Self inflicted? You gotta be kidding. Do I look like an attention seeker? Just because I dress in black, listen to metal, love to be on my own and I love to draw gothic, doesn't make me that, regardless of what they called me, regardless of what they thought of me. Even my own mother had sat me down and had a “chat” about the evils of self harm, self hatred and, dare I say it, boys. My only answer to her (in my head) was that blades were too expensive, everyone else hates me enough as it is, and boys don't look at girls like me. Even if it's only for a screw. Don't screw a screw up, that's what they said. 

I laid back on the bed, mind turning from the music back to my least favourite battleground. College. Full of chavs and plastics, emos and metalheads, outsiders like me, had no chance. But, I had to go, no choice in that matter. I turned onto my side, instinctively curling into a ball, as I thought about what they had said, what they always say, what they'll say forever until the day I die, either by my hand or another. 

I picked up my sketchpad and flicked through, looking at what I had attempted to draw today. Until one of the plastics took a fancy to my book, or rather, her pot of red nail varnish had. The page was still tacky where she had split it, I knew it was never an accident the moment she did it, no matter how vehement her protestations of innocence. That, and the fact she laughed as soon as she sat back at her table, my book and hands covered in strips of red, like chainlinks of blood connecting me to this life and no other. 

I turned over, tears held back, as ever, and switched off the music. I curled tighter still, my arms around my knees, hugging them into me, knowing it was safe to let the tears fall. I cried for god knows how long, until the day had passed and slits of the setting sun, illuminating red, fell through my drawn curtains. I didn't know what had caused it, but I turned my head towards the speaker, I turned my head towards nothingness. As I drifted into sleep, I heard a different voice, soft yet strong, singing from the darkness. 

“Would you love a monsterman, would you understand beauty of the beast?” 

The disembodied voice continued, late into the night, laid over me like a charm as I drifted into a for once blank sleep. 

Chapter II 

“JEN!” 

I opened my eyes blearily. Morning already? 

“OI! Jen! Get that lazy arse of yours downstairs NOW!” 

Definitely morning. I didn't even need to look outside to know. I didn't need to dress, staying in the same clothes I had worn the night before. Nothing wrong with that, they weren't dirty, or stained, just tainted black. Bit like me really, tainted black, solid core, stone heart. Nothing got to me anymore, they only came out at night, the thoughts, the fears, the anger, the retorts I'd never say. They only came out when I was alone. When I was safe. I sank back, on my knees, head bent to the floor, my long hair covering my face as I put my hands up to it, stifling sobs. 

I could never escape the prison they had opened, the trap they had set, so why was I bothering to try anymore? 

“JEN! I'm not calling you again young lady! Either get down here or breakfast is in the dog!” 
“Go on,” I thought, “do it. You've never shown me any form of affection or love in four years, so why start now?” 

I pulled myself up off the floor, and looked in the mirror. I'm sure I was the only person who actually had some modicum of like for what they saw. Long dark hair, azure blue eyes, a button nose. Skin hardly tainted by spots or blemishes, in that respect I was picture perfect. I wobbled my head like a plastic and giggled at myself in the mirror. At least I could still find humour in the world. 

I was either still half asleep, or dreaming, when I saw a pair of eyes staring back out of the mirror at me. They weren't mine, they were icy blue. Icy as the glaciers, cold as the Pole. Yet, there was a hidden depth. They weren't transparent blue, they were transfixed on me. They followed my eyes wherever they went, I blinked, they blinked. 

“Snap out of it girl, they'd put you away for less.” 

I moved away from the mirror, pondering. Eyes in my mirror? Was I still dreaming? There was no possibility of anyone watching me, so a dream was the only explanation in my head. As I went to walk out of the door, there was no way I could see the eyes has changed. From ice blue to deep red, blazing like coals on a fire. There was no way I could have known, red eyes boring into the back of me, a face coming closer to the front of the mirror, surrounded by mist, dissolving and disappearing as I slammed the bedroom door on my way back to the torture house.

We've all had that hatred of school/college, or just generally being an outcast, so now it hits.

CHAPTER THREE

I pounded down the stairs, barely paying attention to the ball in my brother's hand as he gabbled excitedly about his next game, or my sister looking at herself in the mirror, scared of the tiniest blemish.
'You've a spot' She looked at me, hate blazing in her eyes. 'Just there'. She patted herself, looked in the mirror. 'On your shoulders, you dumb bitch.' Her retort hit my back as the door slammed behind me and I started the trudge up the road to college. I chose to walk, revelling in the air and light, but in reality I was just pissed at the constant noise and clamour and shouts of derision, the retorts I longed to say closed up in my throat, as they, once again, told me I wasn't like them. And for that I was happy. Happier than ever.

A thin smile stretched across my face as I sung to myself, pondering those blue eyes in the mirror. Definitely not mine, but who the hell did they belong to? I had no idea I'd actually find out, however.

As I got closer to college I could feel the hate pouring out of the chavs and plastics as I passes, skirting the potsmokers and the permanently drunk, the self harmers who'd tried to add me to their coven until I decided that the sight of my own blood was not for me. Head down, I moved further and faster towards the steps, skipping up them with a lightness nowhere in my being, slamming open the door and watching it hit the wall. I was lost in my own thoughts, of the drawing I'd have to reproduce, when I slammed into someone.

I looked up, into icy blue eyes that reminded me of those in my mirror. 'S-s-s-sorry' I stuttered, realising that I had to look up an awfully long way, well, it felt like that. The titters silenced around me as he looked back, his slightly long dusky blond hair hanging partway to his chin, messily cut and styled just so.

He smiled. 'Don't worry about it, I've had bigger hits and lived.'

I shook my head and walked off, caught up not just in my own world, but trying to hide the stares and snorts. Clumsy Jen, done it again, I could hear reverberating around the room. I tore up the stairs like the hounds of hell were after me and quickly hid in the little music rooms that had become my haven, even if I did have to learn. Head down, I pulled out my pad and tried to draw, but all I could think of were those eyes and the melodic voice. Trapped in a daydream, I didn't notice the door open and not one, but two figures open the door and step in.

'Welcome everyone, I know we're ready to start on the drums this week, but we'll need to do a bit more work on those guitars, especially you, Jen' I cringed inwardly, not hearing the feet move towards me until I felt their shadow. Looking up, it was those two eyes again. THe guy I slammed into.....

'Hi, I'm...' He swallowed, trying ot come up with a false name. It was so unlike him, usually he was unimpressed with the human girls his disguise had to offer. But she WAS different, there was no doubt. He HAD been watching for a reason. 'I'm Freddi, I'm here to help with the guitar. I hear you have problems with your fingering?'

The class sniggered and I wished the world would swallow me up as he looked at me with those eyes, a tiny smile on his face. I smiled back, the thaw broken.

'I'm Jen'
'I know'
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic