Monsterboard

Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:17 pm

Okay,basically,all my poems,fanfics and songs are posted here((YAY!)).Some will be coming soon.
Here's Hard Rock hallelujah.

Title:Hard rock Hallelujah.
Author:I wonder.....
Rating:pg13.
Pairings:OX and Shadow.
Summary:Okay,Shadow is an 18 year old girl,bullied by the jocks and cheerleaders of her highschool becuase she's a goth.One day,her life is completely changed when her faveourite band show up.Basically,it's what happens in the video,and a sort of sequel to it.
Disclaimer:I won't,can't and don't have a snowball's chance in Hell of ever owning the members of Lordi or the video.I only own my Character.

Chp 1:

18 year old Shadow Carson walked along the hallway full of cheerleaders and Jocks.Her shoulder-length wavy black hair hid her face.Her beautiful brown eyes looked at the floor.She was listening to her faveourite band,Lordi.Shadow wore tight denim jeans and a "Dog Collar" belt.She wore a black top and a denim waist-coat.She wore various black bracelets and a "Dog collar" bracelet on her wrist.around her neck she had various necklaces,and,once again,a dog collar choker.She carried in her hand a large notebook with Lordi,Amen and OX on the front and the band name above the drawing.The Latino girl felt small around the jocks in their football gear.Shadow made her way to the gym hall where the "Popular" cheerleaders were practising a routine.She watched them,leaning against the door frame.how crazy,Shadow thought to herself.The cheerleaders dance fits with Hard Rock Hallelujah.Two cheerleaders then ran in,bumping into Shadow at exactly the same time that Kita hit the Hihat symbol on her tape player(A/N:was it a tape player?)Shadow watched the lead Cheerleader.The blonde caught Shadow's gaze,and Shadow looked to the floor.Then,suddenly,the lights went out.Lightning flashed.Shadow looked up,then heard an almighty crash.The other Gym doors had been knocked off their hinges.Shadow looked,and there stood Lordi himself,singing.That's when shadow realised,her music had switched off,and it was real life.The Cheerleaders where screaming.As Lordi sung,he raised his hands,and brought them down.The cheerleaders fell to the ground.Shadow watched in Horror.
then.All of a sudden,the whole band was playing infront of her.Leaves where being blown about in the wind and lightning flashed.Shadow was drawn forward in awe.
"Rock and Roll angels,brine that hard rock hallelujah"The band sung.But Shadow wasn't looking at Lordi,or the others,she was looking straight at OX.The Hellbull caught her gaze with his piercing green eyes.
"Wings on my back,I got horns on my head.My fangs are sharp and my eyes are red"Lordi sung.As he did so,the cheerleaders began to jerkily get up from where they had all fallen,but they had changed.They were Zombies.They stood up,arms bent,heads down.Then,every time Kita hit the Hihat,A few of the zombies heads snapped up and their arms went into the air.On hard rock hallelujah,the zombies thrust their arms out,surrounding Shadow with their pom poms.on the last Hard Rock hallelujah,The lead cheerleader held her pom pom above shadow's head like a crown,and Lordi himself nodded.Shadow lead her group of zombies down the hall.The zombies clawed the air,eager to get at the jocks and the other girls.the jocks and the girls were screaming and running down the hall,but found that they couldn't get through the door.Shadow punched the air at "Hard Rock Hallelujah,and the zombies ran forward.Shadow then went back to the hall.the members of Lordi were still there.shadow went up to Lordi himself.
"Thankyou,you guys saved me"She said.
"All believers shall be saved.Shadow,there is a profecy.It says that
a lonely girl of 18 who believes in something that no-one else does will lift the curse that has been cast upon us.that girl is you,Shadow."Lordi said.
"You mean,you're actually monsters?"Shadow asked.
"Yes.We were humans at one time,but,after the curse had been cast upon us,there was no going back.We were cursed into becoming the monsters that we dressed up as."lordi said,rather sadly.Shadow looked at OX.lordi saw this and smiled.
"You should have seen him when he was human.The girls in high school drooled over him"Lordi said.He then pushed Shadow towards OX quite easily.He then left her there,standing infront of OX.He looked at her.
"Hi"Shadow said.OX smiled.Shadow knew this because he was smiling with his eyes.
"You know,the sorceress said that we would never see the sun in our monster form,but she was wrong,because the sun is right infront of me."OX said.Shadow blushed.That was the sweetest thing anyone had said to her,literally.OX took Shadows hand and brought it to his teeth and "Kissed" it.Shadow blushed even redder.She knew that this was his way of kissing her hand.OX let go of her hand.
"Shadow,I sense you have a question.What do you wish to know?"Lordi asked.Shadow turned to him.
"How do I lift the curse?"Shadow asked.
"You must love one of us and save us all by doing a heroic act.Do you wish to save us?"Lordi asked.
"Yeah,I do want to save you all.It's the profecy,right?"Shadow said.All eyes but Shadows turned to OX.He turned Shadow to face him again and placed his hands on her shoulders.
"You wish to be mine?You wish to Love me?"OX asked.
"Yes,I do"Shadow replied.OX's eyes widened and he hugged Shadow.
"Thankyou"He said.Shadow smiled,and tears rolled down her cheeks.
OX sensed this and he pulled away slightly.He wiped Shadows tears away.
"What's wrong?"he asked.
"It's just,I've never had anyone like you guys as friends."she said.OX smiled.
"Well,we're glad to be your friends.You're the only kind human we've met in all our years on this planet"OX said.
"Stop it.You'll make me cry even harder"Shadow said,laughing weakly.The monsters smiled for the first time in their lives.
"I swear,if I wasn't a monster and had this horrible face,I would kiss you right now"Ox said. Shadow smiled,her face glowing.
"Shadow,it is time for us to go back to our hiding place.The sun will rise soon and as you know,we are creatures of the night"Lordi said.OX pulled away from Shadow,then lifted her up,bridal style.the 5 monsters and the human then left the now abandoned high school and made their way back to the place that the sorceress vowed that they would spend the rest of their lives.

Finally,finished chapter one.
Now,chapter two*Sighs*

Chp 2:

When the monsters and Shadow reached the hiding place and went inside,Shadow gasped in Shock.it looked exactly like the house in the video for blood Red Sandman.OX set Shadow down on her own two feet.
"Surprized?"He asked.
"Hell Yeah.This is the house for the video,Blood Red Sandman"Shadow said.
"It is the house for Blood Red Sandman"Lordi said.
"Whoa.Why did you guys decide to live here?"Shadow asked.
"Because,it was more like a house for the living dead than anything else and we all like this place"Awa said,speaking for the first time that night.Shadow turned to her and smiled.Shadow's stomach then rumbled.
She giggled then blushed.
"Humans."Lordi said,then he went through a door that Shadow didn't reconise.It wasn't in the video for Blood Red Sandman.Suddenly,Shadow felt very faint.Then,she keeled over.Fast as lightning,OX caught her.He lifted her up and carried her into a room-his room.He laid her down on the bed and took her shoes off.He then sat beside her and stroked her hair.
"You'll be fine,you just need some rest"He whispered.As if in reply,Shadow moaned.OX smiled and 'kissed' her on the cheek.He then stood up,went around to the other side of the bed and laid beside shadow.He wrapped an arm around Shadows shoulders and pulled her closer,as he knew,she was human and so could get very cold.With one last look at his girlfriend,OX fell asleep,and in his dreams,he was human and was dancing with Shadow.

When Shadow woke up,She found herself in the arms of OX.She smiled.Suddenly,his eyes opened.
"You humans.Why do you insist on waking up during the day?"OX asked.
"Because,my dear bulltaurus,it's natural for us to wake up when it's light because our body's sense the light and make us wake up"Shadow said.OX smiled,his eyes had an evil glint in them.
"OX,no.Don't you dare.Don't even think about it or so help me God I'll....."Shadow began,but too late.OX was ontop of her and began a full-blown tickle attack on Shadow's rib cage.
"No-no!OX!Pl-ha-ease,s-s-st-t-t-op!Pl-ha-ha-ha-ea-s-s-s-se"Shadow begged,but OX didn't stop.Shadow was laughing so hard,she was crying.Ox did finally stop.shadow wiped her tears of laughter away.
"You evil Hellbull.Just you wait until you're human again.I will so get my revenge"Shadow said.OX laughed and got off of Shadow and sat beside her.Shadow sat up.The door then opened and in came Awa.
"What in Devil's name were you doing to her,OX?"She asked.
"That evil Hellbull tickled me"Shadow said.Awa laughed.
"Shadow,come with me,I have something for you"Awa said once she had recovered.Shadow got off the bed and followed Awa into her room.On the bed,there lay two dresses.Awa picked up one and handed it to Shadow.it was a dirty white dress that was torn.
"Go on,try it on."Awa said,closing the door behind her.Shadow shimmied out of her clothes,(except her pants) and slipped the dress on.It fitted perfectly.It rested on her chest.Shadow walked over to the door.she could hear the voices of her monster friends.She opened the door and walked out into the living area where her friends were.They stopped and stared.OX's jaw literally dropped.Lordi's eyes widened.Kita's mouth was wide open,Awa smiled warmly and amen stared,opened mouthed.
"are you guys trying to catch flies?"Shadow asked the boys.Their mouths shut immedeatly.
"Shadow,you look-amazing"Ox said. Lordi put a hand on Shadow's shoulder.
"Shadow,another part of the profecy,and a rather unfortunate one at that.Shadow,you must be turned into a monster,like us."Lordi said.
Shadow looked at the floor,mouth open.
"It has to be done,no excuses?"Shadow asked rather fearfully.Lordi nodded solemly.A knock came on the front door,and Awa answered it.She came back in,followed by three monsters.Kalma,Enary and Magnum.
"This is the newbie?"Kalma asked.
"Yes,she is"Lordi replied.Kalma walked over to Shadow and ruffled her hair.
"Welcome to the gang,kiddo"He said. Enary walked over to Shadow too.
Enary smiled.
"Welcome to our world.It'll be nice to have more female members around this place"She said. Magnum sauntered over.
"Hello.I hope you'll enjoy your time here in this Hellhole"Magnum said.
"Friends,I think you must know,she is the girl the profecy speaks about.she is the one who shall lift the curse,and she has excepted"Lordi said.the monsters eyes widened.
"Wait,does that mean that she must be...."Enary began,and Lordi nodded.Enary looked sadly at Shadow.
"Whatever happens,you'll always have us to back you"Enary said.The monster then stood in a circle around Shadow.They then started a chant.After a while,Shadow began to lift off the ground.Her arms and legs stretched out to as far as they could go,as were her fingers.Her eyes were wide as the magick coursed through her body.Eventualy,Shadow fell to the ground,her hair covered her face.Enary and Awa rushed over to her.They helped Shadow up.She had changed.she had long white -blonde hair like Enary's.Her skin was white and her lips were blue and her once beautiful brown eyes were white.Shadow was dead,like the others.
"You are one of us now.You have done what most people would have run away from.You are the corpse bride,shadow."Lordi said.
"What about the curse?"Shadow asked,fear filling her dead eyes.
"Do not fret.You will still be-able to lift the curse."Lordi replied.
"But what about me?Will I be returned to a human?"Shadow asked.Lordi nodded.Shadow sighed a relief.
"come now,you need rest or you'll feel dead tired in the morning"Amen said.Everyone laughed,including Shadow.OX took hold of her hand and led her into their room.He helped her into the bed and got in beside her.He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.Shadow fell asleep,as did OX.

Chp 3.

Shadow woke up.When had she fallen asleep?Had it all been a dream?She looked at her surroundings.Nope.it was real.She saw herself wearing the brides dress.Yep,it happened.She was dead.She sat up.She saw that she was alone in her bed.OX must've woken up.She got out of the bed and stood up.She caught a glance of herself in the mirror and yelped.She had a serious case of bedhead.She ran her hand over her hair,and,to her surprise,her hair straightened.She smiled,then walked through to the living area of the house.Her friends were there.
"Hello,all.How are you this hellish evening?"She asked.She sat down beside OX,who was on the couch.
"positively terrible,my dear"Lordi replied.
"How so?"Shadow asked.
"We feel terrible about turning you into a monster.We wish we could change you back."Awa said sadly.Shadows face softened.
"Don't feel terrible,guys.It had to be done.Hey,at least you won't have to keep me warm and feed me 24/7"Shadow said.Her friends laughed.Just then,the front door burst open,and there stood humans,with pitchforks.Shadow sighed and stood up.
"what do you want?"She growled.
"To destroy the evil that killed our children!"One human yelled.The human made a move to attack the monsters,but Shadow grabbed them by the throat and lifted them up into the air.The human dropped his pitchfork.
"Listen,and listen good.Your children were killed for a reason.They tormented me when I was alive.They beat me,stole from me,and very nearly killed me.They got back what they gave and they deserved it."Shadow hissed.She dropped the human to the floor.He scrambled up to his feet,picking up his pitchfork.
"Now go,and don't ever come back.We may not be so merciful next time."Shadow said.She turned her back to the human,but he attacked her.She turned around and grabbed him by the throat once again.
"I said leave!"Shadow yelled.She threw the human to the floor.He ran,as did the others.
"Wow,Shadow.You showed him"Kalma said.
"No problem.I'd do anything to make sure you guys stay far from harms way"Shadow said.
"Besides,they had no right to disturb the dead.I know the rules.Do not disturb ye dead or their revenge on thou shalt be merciless"Shadow said.The monsters stared at her.
"What?I did study Shakespear for 10 years"Shadow said,folding her arms.
"Well,beautiful,strong and knows shakspearian language.Just like our Enary and Awa"Kalma said.Enary hit him on the arm.
"I do not know Shakespearian language,you stupid old moldy zombie"Enary hissed.(A/N:Kalma,I love you really).
'ouch'Shadow thought to herself.Kalma glared at Enary and rubbed the spot where she had hit him.
"Call me a old moldy zomby,will she"Kalma muttered.The other monster were trying their hardest not to laugh,but failing miserably.They all burst out laughing.Shadow had tears in her eyes.she stood up and walked over to Kalma.she placed a hand on his shoulder while she was shaking with laughter.
"I sympathsise,really,I do"She said in between laughter.She walked back over to the couch and sat in it.OX sat beside her.Everyone eventually calmed down.Ox cuddled Shadow.She rested her head on his chest and smiled.She had never been this happy,ever.
"Thankyou"She whispered.

*Laughs uncontrolably*Enary called Kalma an old moldy zombie.Please tell me what you think.

chp 4:

Days went by.None of the monsters had any trouble from Humans,until,Lordi announced that another human was in trouble,just like shadow was.
"Shadow,here is your guitar.You know the tabs to Blood Red Sandman?"Lordi asked.
"Yes,why?"Shadow asked.
"You will lead Awa,OX,Amen and Kita to the human that is in trouble.You will do what i did when we saved you.Understand?"Lordi asked.
"Yes,i do"Shadow replied.
"Now,go."Lordi said.Shadow nodded,and left the room,Kita,OX,Awa and Amen following.She lead them to the place where the human girl was in trouble-Shadows old high school.
"You would have thought they'd have learned their lesson by now"Shadow growled.The monsters were invisible to the humans,but Shadow saw the human girl.She gasped.
"Oh my....it's my sister"She whispered.
She stared as some cheerleaders pushed Shadows sister to the floor.Shadow lunged forward,but OX held her back.
"Don't reveal yourself yet.Wait until the right moment"OX whispered in Shadows ear.The monsters watched as Shadows sister got up from the ground and walked to the Gym Hall.
"Now"Shadow said,as she walked to the other the Entrance to the Gym hall.The other monsters followed.They heard high-pitched cheerleader laughter.Shadow knew that her sister was in trouble.
"Now we act"Ox said.Shadow kicked the door right off it's hinges and she walked through to the hall.the wind blew her hair about,lightning flashed.The cheerleaders were screaming as they saw the monsters.
"they called me the leather apron
They called me smiling Jack
They prayed to the heavens above
That I would never ever come back"Shadow sang.Suddenly,the band were playing infront of Shadow's sister and the screaming cheerleaders.
"can you hear how the children weep?
Chills of fear like a sawblade cutting deep.

Once again,there is pain
I bring flames,
I bring cold
I'm the Blood Red Sandman,
Coming home
On this unholy night
I will make you my own
Blood Red Sandman
Coming home again
I'm coming home again."Shadow and the others sung.By this time,the cheerleaders were on the ground.
"Red drops stain satin so white
"-The way i sign my name"
The neighbor hood's pretty dead at night
"-And I'm the one to blame"" Shadow sung
"Can you hear how the children weep?
Chills of fear like a sawblade cutting deep.

Once again there is pain
I bring flames,I bring cold
I'm the Blood Red Sandman
Coming home
On this unholy night,I will make you my own
Blood Red Sandman,
Coming home again
I'm coming home again."The band sung.Shadow stepped off of the stage and to the remaining cheerleader,who was screaming.Shadow took hold of her by the throat.
"Scream all you want you won't wake up when you scream.
No one leaves
The monsterican dream"Shadow sung.She let go of the cheerleader,who was wimpering.Then,the zombie cheerleaders started getting up while singing:
"Can you hear how the children weep?
Chills of fear like a sawblade cutting deep"
"Once again,there is pain
I bring flames,
I bring cold
i'm the Blood Red Sandman,
Coming home.
On this Unholy night I will make you my own,
Blood Red Sandman,
Coming home again,
I'm coming home again

Once again,there is pain
I bring flames,
I bring cold,
I'm the Blood red Sandman,
Coming home
On this Unholy night
I will make you my own
blood Red Sandman,
Coming home again
I'm coming home again"Shadow sung.the band then finished the song.

Update soon.Love ya!

Chp 5:

Shadow walked up to her sister once the music had finished.Her sister looked up at her in fear.
"Do not be afraid.Karmen,it's me,Shadow"Shadow said.Karmen's eyes widened as she hugged her sister.
"Whoa!Hold up,sis!I'm dead,you know."Shadow said.Karmen pulled away.
"What do you mean,dead?"She asked.
"I'll explain once we get back."Shadow said.
"Back where?"Karmen asked.
"You know that place that they shot the vidoe for Blood Red Sandman?That's my new home"Shadow said.She held her sisters hand and the 5 monsters and the human walked towards the home of the monsters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they arrived and went inside,Karmen yelped and hid behind her sister.Shadow dragged her sister back to face Lordi and the others.
"It's okay,sis.They're my friends.they saved me.They won't harm you"Shadow said.Karmen looked at Lordi.
"You're that band,aren't you?"She asked.
"Yes,my child,we are.we were turned into the monsters that we dressed up as by an evil sorceress.Your sister has accepted to fulfill the profecy by saving us monsters and lifting the curse.But,also,the profecy stated that we must turn any human saved my one of us monsters,into a monster"Lordi said.
"You mean....."Karmen replied.Lordi nodded.
"Will I still be saved?And Shadow,too?"Karmen asked.
"Yes"Enary said.
"We must do it,there are no exceptions.When do you wish to go forward for the transformation?"Amen asked.Karmen looked at the mummy.
"Now."She whispered.The monsters stood in a circle around Karmen.They began the chant,even Shadow said the chant in time with the others.Karmen got lifted off the ground in the same way that shadow had been,her arms,legs and fingers streatched out to as far as they could go.Then,Karmen fell to the ground,face covered by her hair.Shadow,Enary and Awa ran over to her.They slowly helped her up.Karmens hair,once blonde,was a pure white.Her once clear blue eyes were a dark blue and her lips were blue also.Karmen was wearing a strapless black Corset that laced up at the back.She also wore a black floor-length skirt that was torn in places.Lordi smiled.
"Karmen,you are Amelia,the banshee."He said.
Amelia,once Karmen,smiled,before she fainted.Fast as lightning,kalma caught her in his arms.He lifted her up,bridal style,then carried her into his room.Shadow smiled.She wasn't blind.She knew what love looked like.Kalma was in love with her sister.Shadow turned to the others.
"So,now that it is nearly twilight,shall we get rest?Lordi,you never told me that turning cheerleaders into deadites was so tiring"Shadow said.the memebers of Lordi laughed.
"You'll get ussssed to it.We were all like that when we turned our firsssst victimsssss into deaditessss.And yessss,we shall get some rrrresssst"Kita said,turning and retreating to his room.Lordi went into his room,as did Awa,Amen and Enary.Shadow and OX went into their room.They slid into the bed and cuddled up to one another.
"You were amazing today"OX said.Shadow smiled.
"Thankyou"She said.Then,with one last look at one another,the two fell into a dreamless sleep.

Ohhhhhh,Kalma's in love.Tell me what you think,please.

Next chapter!

Chp 6:

Shadow was now dreaming.In her dream,she was human once again.She was hiding in the corner of her living room of the house that she used to live in.A figure of a man stood over her,his fists clenched.Shadow had a bruise on her cheek and a black eye.
"That'll teach you to try and run away"the man hissed.It was her dad.He made a mover to hit her again,but shadow woke up and sat bolt upright while shouting "No!".Her eyes were wide and tears were streaming down her cheeks.she was breathing heavily.Shadow jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder.She turned around.It was OX.
"What's wrong?"He asked.Shadow buried herself in OX's chest.
"I can't get away from him.He's always there in my dreams.I can't get away."Shadow sobbed.OX lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.
"Who,Shadow?Who can't you escape from?"Ox asked.
"My father.He-he hit me,alot.I tried to run,but,he caught me,and,he beat me up.He beat me into a coma and I was out of it for 2 months.I thought my life was going to be like that forever.Going home,getting the shit kicked out of me,but then you guys came,and you saved me from that life.And now that Karmen's safe too,he'll go after someone else who comes into his life"Shadow said.
"What about your mother?"OX asked.
"My Dad,he,killed her.he beat her till she was dead.i have to stop him,before he kills someone else"shadow said.
"Okay,but we all need to do it.We'll tell Lordi and the others about it,then we'll let you get your revenge.He will go down for this,I promise"OX said softly.He stroked her cheek,and it sent shivers down her skin.
"What's going on?"Asked a groggy voice.Shadow and Ox looked.It was Enary.
"Shadow had a nightmare with a meaning behind it"OX said.Enary's eyes widened behind her mask.
"Oh,right.Well,go through to the living room and I'll wake the others"Enary said.She ran out of the room.OX and shadow got out of the bed and walked through to the living room and sat down on the sofa.Shadow still had tears in her eyes and was shaking.Soon,Enary came back in with the other monsters,including Amelia.Amelia ran over to her sister and hugged her.Shadow hugged back.
"I thought we had gotten rid of him"Amelia whispered.She pulled away and sat on the other side of her sister.
"Shadow,tell us what happened in your dream,then tell us what happened before we saved you"lordi said.So Shadow told them about what happened in the dream.She then told them about what happened before she was saved.
"He-He killied m-m-my Mom"Shadow said,voice shaking.Lordi and Amen looked at one another.Enary,and Kalma looked at the floor.Kita and Awa looked at Shadow with sympathetic faces.The poor girl was still crying.It had shaken her up so badly.
"I think it's time you got some revenge on your father,shadow"Lordi said.
"You mean..."Shadow began.
"Yes,kill him"Awa said.Kalma walked over to shadow and ruffled her hair.
"It's okay,kiddo.He'll pay for this with his life."He said

next chapter.

Chp 8:

Shadow smiled and sorted her hair.
"When will we go?"She asked.The members of Lordi looked at one another.
"Maybe now,if you really wanna get rid of him"Awa said.Shadow looked at her,then at Lordi,her eyes full of want.Lordi nodded.
"We will go now."He said.Shadow,OX and Amelia stood up.
"Wait!"Shadow said.the monsters looked at her.
"What is it?"Amen asked.
"If I remember correctly,my Dad will be at the Pub with his mates,and,his mates,they-"Shadow said,pausing for a moment before looking back up at her friends,giving them that look.
"Oh no,they didn't"OX said.
"It's true,they did it to our Mother,then they did it to shadow,then me.They would bind our hands to the bed posts and cover our mouths with tape and then they would-"Amelia said,pausing also.
"Shadow,Amelia,howabout a gift to welcome you to the family?"Enary said.Shadow and Amelia looked at Enary.She gave them both a pendant each.The pendant that Shadow had was a ruby.She tied it around her neck.Amelia had an amber.She tied it around her neck.
"Now,let's go and get some revenge"Shadow said.The monsters then walked out of the house and into the moonlit night and towards Shadow and Amelia's father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the monsters reached the Pub.Shadow went in first.She kicked the door off of it's hinges and the pub went silent.A wind blew Shadows hair about as she looked for her father.She spotted him,by the bar.She walked over to him and grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up.
"Hello,daddy"She growled.One ofd his mates tried to grab Shadow,but Amelia grabbed him.She then kissed him,but her kiss was venomous.Se pulled away and he fell to the ground,dead.Sheadow tightened her grip on her fathers throat.She could feel him fading.She then threw him to the ground.He was dead.The other members of Lordi walked in.
"For all of you who knew what my father and his friends did,I am disgusted in you.You could have helped,you could have saved my mother,but you didn't.Make sure that everyone knows about what happened this night"shadow said.She then walked out of the pub,her tears frosted by the cold air.

Update soon

Okay,update.

Chp 9:

Shadow ran into an alleyway and leant against the wall and closed her eyes.She began to cry and slid down to the ground,head in her hands.
"Mum"She whispered.An anger of such depth came over her.She slammed her fist on the ground,leaving a rather large dent in the concrete.
"Why?!"She cried.She slumped against the wall crying harder than ever.
"Why,why,why"She whispered.
"Shadow?Are you alright?"a voice asked.Shadow opened her eyes.It was Enary.She stood up and went into Enary's open arms.
"Why?Why was it so hard to kill him?I shouldn't feel this!"Shadow said.
"If you weren't feeling this,you'd truly be an evil monster.We all feel this way when we had to kill the our loved ones who were evil.If you weren't felling this way,I'd be bloody worried"Enary said,pulling away.She wiped Shadows tears away.
"Now,let's go back.The others are waiting for us back at the hut"Enary said.Taking hold of Shadow's hand,Enary led her back to the hut.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the two monsters arrived at the hut,the others looked up.Amelia moved over to her sister and hugged her.
"I know it was hard,but it had to be done."Lordi said.
"By doing it,you may have saved many womens lives"kalma said.Shadow pulled away from her sister.
"But why do I regret it?I shouldn't be feeling this way about killing my own flesh and bone who just so happened to be an evil bastard!I shouldn't feel guilty,and I know I shouldn't feel guilty."Shadow said.
Everyone was silent.
"Excuse me"Shadow said angrilly and walked out of the room and into hers,slamming the door behind her.She fell onto the bed and began to cry.She never heard the door open and close.She felt someone sit on her bed and she looked up.It was OX.He pulled her into a cuddle and stroked her hair.
"Shhhhh,shhhhh.It's okay.You'll be fine.I know it's hard.But trust me,you will feel guilty about killing someone.We all felt guilty when we first killed someone,it's natural.Trust me,we'll get through this I promise"OX whispered in her ear.
"it's just that,it's all coming back.I used to sit on my bed and cry for hours when I was human because the cheerleaders at school kicked the shit out of me,and I'd wonder to myself why did they do it me?What have I done to them?And then you guys came and saved my life from more than just cheerleaders,I thought that I'd never have to cry again,that I'd never be sad again,but I was wrong.Here I am,crying again"Shadow said,pulling away from her boyfriend.OX leant in closer and whispered in her ear
"I love you"
It sent shivers spiralling down Shadows spine.OX wrapped his arms around Shadows waist and pulled her down with him as he fell back wards so that she was lying beside him.Feeling safe in his arms,Shadow fell asleep,soon followed by OX.

*sniffles*aw man,that was pretty upsetting.Review,won't ya?

Okay,seeings how that a certain somebody hasn't updated their story,I'll update mine anyway.

Chp 10:

Shadow was dreaming again,this time,her mother stood infront of her.
"Mama?"She asked.Her mother nodded.
"Yes,my darling.It's me.I have come here to tell about how you can save your friends"Her mother said.Shadow looked at her mother warily.Her mother never helped her.
"You're not my Mom.She never helped me.She was stubborn to the end and never gave in.That's what killed her,refusing to give into Dad"Shadow said.Her mother shot forward and grabbed Shadow by the arm in a tight death-like grip.
"You're going down with me,Shadow."Her mother said,but it wasn't her Mom.She began to metamorphasise into Shadows father.Shadow gasped.
"Let go of me!"She yelled.
"Not a chance!"Her Dad hissed.Shadow kicked her Dad in the stomach and he let go,just as a white light appeared behind Shadow.
"Go into the light,Shadow!Hurry,before it closes forever!"A voice yelled.Shadow somehow trusted this voice,and she did as it said.She ran into the light just as it was closing,then,her eyes opened.she sat bolt upright.Her friends were all around her,worried looks on their faces.
"It was him.It was my Dad.He tried to take me down with him,but I escaped."Shadow said,breathing heavily.She looked at OX.
"Did a voice tell you to go into the light,Shadow?"He asked.
"I don't know.It was a male voice,but,I don't know who"Shadow replied.
The monsters smiled.
"It was your fathers good side,Shadow.He was here,in ghost form."Enary said.
"M-M-my father's good side?"Shadow asked,confusion filling her eyes.
"Yes,shadow.He does have a good side.Everybody does."Kalma said.Shadow didn't understand.How could her fatherhave a good side?
'Everybody does'She remembered Kalma say.Shadow sighed.
"well,what do I do now?If my Dad's evil side is haunting my dreams,how can I sleep?"Shadow asked.
"Fight back.Kick his asssss,make sure that he never comessss back"Kita said.
"C'mon,lets go and sort this....."Awa began,but they all got that feeling.someone was in trouble.shadow and OX jumped off the bed and the monsters went through to the living room.They all nodded,then walked out of the door.

I gotta go,need to do homework.

Okay,update.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Boy? You give me a Deadache.

Now known as Lillith Von Gore.
Lillith Duskcutter

Postby GothikaFairy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:12 pm

:shock: i love yoor storys!

keep a-writing! :D
Lots of marshmallows to NiKiTa for the signature. ^^
GothikaFairy

Postby Monster Queen » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:11 pm

Amazing!!!! AMAZING!!! and once again AMAZING!!!! write more now, you hear me girl?!? That's a royal request!!! :wink:
I'm a queen of beasts,
The best of the worst....
And I don't care if you don't like me!!!
Monster Queen

Postby Graveyard-Creature » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:16 pm

Good story, Corpse Bride :) Very good!
~ Lordi fan since March 10th, 2006. ~
Graveyard-Creature

Postby NightChild » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:18 pm

really good :D *applause*
Idon't worship Satan, Satan worship me.
NightChild

Postby seza6662003 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:07 am

oh my god that is long!! :shock: but its really good :twisted: love it corpse bride :wink:
Hey my name is sarah I love lordi more then anything else in the world. I LOVE YOU LORDI!!!
seza6662003

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:19 pm

*Bows*Thankyou very much,my friends and a happy halloween to all of you.I'm dressing up and will take a picture of what I'm dressed up as and hopefully be-able to show you tomorrow.If you add me on Myspace.I'll give you the link as soon as I can remember how the Hell to show a URL.

http://www.myspace.com/sexywannafuckme666

please excuse the url.Someone hacked my profile and now I can't change the URL.
If on my profile it says that I'm 17,well,thats because my Gran MADE me put that I was 16,so,on my B-day just then,it went 17,so,yeah.
If the URL doesn't work,ask KittyCat for the link.She's the only person on this forum who has my Myspace.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Icewolf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:54 pm

:shock: Wow! Thats really amazing, you have to write more! I think pretty much everyone who's read it wants you to! :D :D :D
Icewolf

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:10 pm

I just love your story CB^^! It was my favourite. To bad you've finished it :( ...
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby Icewolf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 pm

Really good story CB. I got rid of mine as I said I would (sorry about the whole thing - am embarrassed :oops: )
Last edited by Icewolf on Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icewolf

Postby Fallen One » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:20 pm

Icewolf, please start a fanfic topic of your own and post your stories in there, don't post them in other people's fanfic topic.

Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:22 pm

Thanks FO!

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:16 pm

Sorry - i feel a bit stupid now :oops:
I'm new to the boards and don't know what to do really.
Again I'm sorry. :(

Postby Icewolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:18 pm

That was me writing the last thing - I didn't realise I wasn't signed in when I posted it.
Icewolf

Postby Icewolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Would you like me to delete my story coz I don't mind? (it was a bit thoughless of me posting it on someone elses topic).
Icewolf

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:48 pm

OMG!!!! CB that was such a great story!!!! Write another one soon!!! I really like your style girl! :wink:

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:10 pm

Here's a thing that I did of my doll,The bride of Kalma.

http://www.thedollpalace.com/Dolls_libr ... 7&nExt=png

Hope that link works.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Monster Queen » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:18 pm

Nice! :wink: Got anymore cool things? I'd like to see em!
I'm a queen of beasts,
Monster Queen

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:13 pm

Here's another one.Her name is Roma.

http://www.thedollpalace.com/Dolls_libr ... 7&nExt=png

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Monster Queen » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:13 pm

He he anymore? And are you gonn do another fanfic or you still recovering from the last one/ dealing with school? Just curious! :D
I'm a queen of beasts,
Monster Queen

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 pm

Dealing with school and the usual high school bullies.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Monster Queen » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:42 pm

As Lordi says,

"They strike you down they bring you down they keep you on the losing end. They tell you your right is wrong your high is low, SO GIVE 'EM HELL!!!!!! Kick up a row, we're the SuperMonsters! We share the anthem of the Phantoms! Fell off the blows like a SuperMonster! We are humble to no one!!!!!!!"

Ahh, such inspiring words for the freaks and weirdos of normal society! :D All hail our Lords! And Ladies of course!

Keep your chin up, and I'm sorry for scaring you on the fan-fic site.

But keep writing!!!! Some of us want to read your work still. F*ck the C*nts who're giving you a hard time, give them a hard time in your stories girl!

Write soon please!
I'm a queen of beasts,
Monster Queen

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:03 pm

Here's Enary,maybe when she was human.I couldn't give her a name so the computer did it for me.

http://www.thedollpalace.com/Dolls_libr ... 0&nExt=png

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby SilaZ » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:07 pm

Wow That one is very cool! Love it <3
* ~ Insanity Is All Around Us ~ *
SilaZ

Location: Graveyard of the forsaken fashion dolls. Don't visit at night... Sex/Age: W/F13 :: B-day: 08/10/1993

Postby Monster Queen » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:08 pm

Prettyfulls!!!! Love it! :D
I'm a queen of beasts,
Monster Queen

Next

Return to Lordi fanfic