Monsterboard

Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 pm

A special Lordi one-shot from the Birthday girl!

Dreams of monstermanic

I sat on a bus. The old woman across from me was giving me a funny look. God Dangit, what was so weird about a girl dressed up as a Whigmaleerie??? Especially seeings how I'm going to see only the most amazing band ever live. Lordi. Eep! I cannae wait! I'm less than 5 minutes away from where the gig is being held.
I heard a wee rumor that Mr. Kalma is going to be coming onto the stage halfway through the gig. I held my gig ticket tightly in my hand. Gods, I'm so excited. I saw the venue up ahead and I pressed the stop button. With a "ding!", the bus driver pulled over at the bus stop. I stood up and made my way down the aisle and out the door with a "thanks!" to the bus driver. I ran across the road to join the relativley small queue. Yes, I had arrived early. But only by an hour or so. I checked my bag for my camera, a copy of my poem, my note book and my sharpie pen. Everything was there. Now all I had to do was wait.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Only about 30 minutes later, the queue had lengthened considerably. Guess I was right to come early.....
"I can't wait to meet Lordi" a random girl behind me said. I smiled at her.
"Neither can I. I cannae wait to meet Mr. Kalma" I said. The girl smiled.
"I'm Shadow the Harpie. Who are you?" She asked, holding out her hand. I took it, smiling.
"I'm Lillith Duskcutter, the Whigmaleerie, cousin of the Banshee and the Siren" I said. We shook hands, before letting go.
"Nice to meet you, Lillith Duskcutter the Whigmaleerie. What's your special power?" Shadow asked.
"Well, I'm very much like the Banshee. Only my scream can kill anyone who hears it. I prophesise deaths aswell, just, more quietly than my cousins. No prises for guessing what a Harpie such as yourself does" I said. Shadow giggled.
"You know your Greek Mythology" She said.
We both giggled.

Soon, we were all let into the venue and around an hour later, the gig started. It was amazing. And Gods, when Kalma walked onto the stage, I very nearly fainted. Shadow had to prevent me from doing so.
The heat and energy in that place was so intense, it was almost unreal. I'd never felt anything like it before, not even at any of their previous gigs.
Soon, the gig was finished. All too soon in my opinion.....
My name was called by the Stage Manager, as was Shadows, and a few other people. We were obviously the group that had been in correspondance with Lordi themselves and that granted us a backstage visit.
So, we were all directed backstage. My heart was thumping as loud as Kita's Bass drum. This was it. I was about to meet Mr. Kalma.
Oh My Dear Gods. We walked into the room. The band were already there. Shadow took a hold of my hand as we walked towards the band.
Mr. Lordi was the first to greet us. We got his autograph and a picture taken with him.
We repeated this with all the members, having short conversations with them. Then, finally, I came to Mr. Kalma. He was smiling behind his mask, I could tell by his eyes.
Meep.
"Hei!" He said, hugging me. Oh My God!!!! We pulled away.
"Can I have your autograph?" I asked, my voice shaking. Kalma laughed.
"You sound nervous! I won't bite! Ofcourse you can have my autograph" He said, taking the notebook and the pen I was holding. He signed the page and handed it back to me, along with my pen.
"Can I please have a pose picture taken with you?" I asked.
"Ofcourse" Kalma said. I handed Shadow my camera. Kalma gently grabbed my throat, turning so that he was facing sideways. I pretended to scream as the picture was taken. Kalma then let me go.
"Kittos, Mr. Kalma!" I said. He looked me up and down.
"Mind telling me what creature you're supposed to be? You already know what I am" He said.
"I'm a Whigmaleerie, the Scottish Cousin of the Irish Banshee and the Greek Siren" I said, giggling.
Then, all of a sudden, everything went black.
Where am I?
"Hello?". A blinding light shone in my face, getting brighter and brighter....
I sat bolt upright. I relaised that I was in my room. It had all been a dream. I looked down sadly.
Damnit. I just so happened to look down at my bedside table and noticed something strange.
"Oh My Gods...." I whispered. It was my notebook, and on the page showing was a message.
It wasn't a dream, Ms. Duskcutter. I'll be seeing you soon.
Signed,
Mr. Kalma

My eyes widened.
"Holy shit".

The End

Weeeellllll, that was Random.....
R&R, please!
Boy? You give me a Deadache.

Now known as Lillith Von Gore.
Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 pm

LMAO!

That was pure entertainment. :D Random stuff always is though. Glad to see your back though, and I hope you can still write extra stuff.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior

Postby judge death » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:34 pm

That was a very good story you wrote there. :)
Very fun to read and I hope this will happen to you!

And it is very fun to see you back again! :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Methinks that it's time for a brand new fic.
I go kick ass in this one, lol. :lol:

Man Skin Boots

Chp 1:
I ran my blood red nails through my hair. I looked at my reflection in my mirror. My blue eyes shone with tears as I remembered what that asshole had done to me all those years ago, when I was still alive. He's still alive. What he did to me still hurt.
He was the one who killed me. He was the one who took away my entire life. I frowned, getting angry suddenly. I slammed a fist down on my desk. He wasn't going to get away with it, and I, Lillith Duskcutter, the Whigmaleerie with an attitude, was going to make him pay for it. I stood up abruptly, and with one last look in the mirror, I whipped around and looked out my weapons.....

I walked down the dark street almost 20 minutes later. My high-heeled boots clicked as they hit the ground. In my backpack, various weapons clanked together.
I was going to skin that fucker alive. I was through with standing by, watching him live a life with no remorse for what he did to me.
By God was he going to get one Hell of a shock when I find him. I wore jeans, over which I wore my black leather chaps. On my top half, a black leather corset and over that, my black leather trenchcoat. My long hair whipped around in the wind. I heard the unearthly roar of a Harley Davidson and turned around. It was none other than the Unholy Ghost himself, Kalma. I stopped and waited for him to pull up beside me. When he did, he cut the engine of his bike.
"Where are you going? You look like you're on the warpath" Kalma said.
"I am. I'm off to skin myself a new pair of boots" I said. Kalma chuckled.
"Who pissed you off this time, Ms. Duskcutter?" He asked. His grin faded when he saw the tears fill up in my eyes. He immedeatly dismounted his bike, walking over to me and pulling me into his arms.
"What's wrong, Lillith?" He asked.
"I found the guy who murdered me. He got away with it, and now he's living a life with no remorse for what he did to me" I said, pulling away and looking up at Kalma. He was a good bit taller than me, even when I was in my heels.
"I'm done with standing by, I'm done with not getting my revenge" I said, wiping my tears away furiously. Kalma cocked his head to the side, looking straight at me.
"Come here" He said, opening his arms. I went into them, resting my head sideways on his chest. I breathed in his scent: a mixture of metal, leather and decaying flesh. I didn't mind the last smell. I was used to it. I was dead aswell.
"Howabout I call the others and we do a full-blown attack? You know how dangerous it is to do an attack on your own, Lillith" He said. I could feel his voice vibrating through his chest. I loved that feeling. I loved Kalma, but he didn't know.
I nodded.
"Fine, call the others. But I still get to skin him alive, don't I?" I asked Kalma, looking up at him. He smiled down at me.
"You wouldn't be Ms. Duskcutter if we stopped you from doing what you do best. Making man skin boots" He said.

Update soon.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Oooh. Not drawn from personal experience, I hope?
I mean, being a leather-wearing, wigmaleerie battleaxe whith the affections of a zombie is one thing, but I hope no ones ever done anything bad enough to you to deserve a skinning. Ah, well, more fool them, eh? :wink:

Anyway, update soon!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Because you can't spell Necromancer without Romance
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:15 am

Ofcourse not.
Allthough, there are quite a few people out there who I'd love to skin alive. Like Brendan Harris, the kid who killed Sophie Lancaster.
Anyhoo.
Update, methinks.

Man Skin Boots

Chp 2:
So, Kalma called the others and we all met in the local Graveyard.
We were underground in a crypt, all sitting around a coffin that Lordi turned into a table.
"Now, the reason why we've all been called here by Kalma is that you, Ms. Duskcutter, want to get revenge on the man that murdered you, correct?" Lordi asked, looking at me. I nodded.
"Yes" I said.
"And that you want us to help you because of the rules, correct?" Lordi asked again. I sighed.
"Yes" I replied.
"I don't agree" came the voice of Enary. I looked at her.
"And why not?" I asked. She sighed and stood up.
"Because, he's done nothing remotley evil since. He has a wife and a child. We have no right" She said, her voice calm. I glared.
"Lillith...." Kalma began, but I ignored him. I rose to my feet, glaring at Enary.
"And do you think that he has the right to continue with his life without feeling any remorse for what he did to me? For God sake, Enary. The guy tied me to my bed and...." I began, but I couldn't say the word. My glare turned into a look of pain and sorrow. Enary's eyes remained emotionless.
"He strangled me after what he did. He got rid of the evidence. Buried me in a shallow grave and he got away with it. Well I am telling you this right now, Ms. Enary, I am not going to stand by and watch him get away with it any longer. He doesn't deserve life after what he did to me, and by God I'm going to make sure that he gets what he deserves" I growled.
And on that note, I whirled around and stormed up the stairs and out of the crypt, ignoring the calls of the others.
Once I was outside, I took a deep breath. Yes, the dead can still breathe. We talk, don't we?
I heard the "clump clump clump" of Kalma's boots as he walked up the stairs and out the doors. He stood beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"You okay, Lillith?" He asked. I looked at him, tears stinging my eyes.
"What do you bloody well think?" I asked, hissing almost. Kalma sighed.
"Come here, Lilly" He murmured, pulling me into his arms. He only called me that when I was really upset. His hand ran up and down my back, a comforting gesture.
"Howabout we go back down there and talk about what we're going to do? I think when you put it in the way you did, Enary understood why you wanted to kill the man who murdered you" He said. I looked up at him.
"Fine. But if she starts with me..." I warned. Kalma laughed and guided me back down the stairs to the crypt. Once we reached the bottom, the others stood. Lordi looked straight at me.
"It's time, Ms. Duskcutter, for you to retreive your tools. We've decided to allow you to make yourself a new pair of man skin boots" He said. I smiled evilly. My tools inside my backpack clunked together as I picked the bag up.
"Lets go" I said.

We reached the house of the man who had killed me. I looked through the window and gasped. He was standing over his wife, his fist raised. His daughter was standing in the corner, crying. He appeared to be yelling at his wife, and her cheek was bleeding. This infuriated me. We watched as he hauled his wife to her feet and began to drag her towards the stairs.
"No, I won't let this happen again" I growled. The lights began to flicker, and everyone inside the house stopped and looked up. Lordi and the others stood infront of the door. Lordi then kicked it open. I watched in satisfaction as the man stumbled backwards in terror at the sight of Lordi. I walked to the door.
"Not quite" I heard Lordi say, and the the others stood to the side. I entered the house, my long black hair whipping in the wind. I was glaring straight at the man. He seemed to recognise me.
"L-L-L-Lillith?" He asked. I smiled evilly.
"Hello, James" I said, advancing still towards him. He cowered under my gaze. I then turned to his wife. She fell back in fear, too.
"There's no need to fear me. I will not harm you. I'm hear to get my revenge on your husband. You see, many years ago, I used to love him. He did the same to me as he's doing to you. I fought back and, he r***d me. Then he killed me. Strangled me to death. And now, I'm hear to make myself a new pair of man skin boots" I said. I turned to James. I walked over to him once again. I reached down and grabbed him by the wrist. I pulled him up so that we were face to face.
Tell me, James. What is it like, staring at the face of Death? Do you know how it feels now? To know that you're about to die in the most horrible way possible??!!" I cried. Then I hauled him to his feet. I dragged him up the stairs. He struggled, but I continued to drag him towards his death...

I left the bedroom almost two hours later, holding the skin of the man that killed me. I rolled it up. I walked down the stairs and nodded at Kita, who ran up the stairs past me and into the bedroom where the skinless body of James lay. His wife was clutching her daughter. They were both crying. His wife looked at me.
"You won't be at blame for this. The Police will never know what really happened here tonight. We'll erase your memories so that you will not remember us, nor what happened. James will never have existed" I said. His wife stood and walked towards me. She stood there, just looking at me. I throught that she was going to slap me, but, instead, she hugged me. I was shocked to say the least.
"Thankyou" She said, pulling away. I nodded at her. Then I nodded at Awa and Lordi. Kalma walked over to me and took me by the hand.
"Come on, let's go back to the Cabin" He said. So I let him tkae me back there.

Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Ah-Ah-Ah! No slapping the poor defenceless woman :P

Great work, been a real good read so far. Keep it up though, because some of us need to read good things to distract us from our philosophy :lol:
Ultimate Warrior

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 pm

UW, if Lillith's gran is anything like her, "Defenceless" is not a word we need use here.

Anyway, I'm loving the tone of this story!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Update!
Woot.

Man Skin Boots

Chp 3:
Me and Kalma walked through some thick woods in order to reach the Cabin. The woods were quiet, save for the odd hooting of an owl and the crickets. The full moon was out, and it shone through the trees, lighting the way for us.
"Are you okay, Lillith?" Kalma asked, breaking the silence. I looked at him.
"I will be. Killing never gets easier, no matter how evil the person that you kill truely is. He was the first man to ever love me...." I said, trailing off. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Kalma stopped and took a hold of my hand, making me stop and turn around.
"He wasn't the only one, Lilly" He said in a mear whisper. Oh my God. This feeling, in the place where my heart used to be, it's- it's.... fluttering. It feels like.... feathers against the thing that used to be my heart. My God... I think that.... I think I'm in love with Kalma. I drew in a ragged breath as Kalma slowly leaned down, his eyes holding mine. He slowly pushed me backwards until I hit a tree trunk, and his body was pressed against mine. It was then that he engulfed my mouth with his. My hands slid up his jacket and onto his shoulders, before my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands slid around to the arch of my back and up. His arms followed, wrapping around my back and holding me closer to him. We finally pulled apart, both breathing like we'd just ran a marathon. Kalma pressed his forehead against mine, and we were both smiling.
"I love you, Lillith Duskcutter. I've loved you right from the very minute I saw you when you first arrived here, scared and lost. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known, both life and afterlife. I love to hear you laugh and I hate it when you cry. You have so much passion for what we do, what you do. I love every inch, every dead cell, every part of you, Lillith, and I'd die all over again for you if anyone even dared to hurt you" He said. By this point, I had tears in my eyes.
"And I love you, Kalma. I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid of alienating you by telling you. You know me better than anyone else out there, you know what I want even when I don't say anything. And I'd die all over again for you if someone tried to hurt you, too. I love everything about you, the way you play bass, the way you sing, the way you know what's going on inside this rotting brain of mine" I said, laughing. Kalma laughed too. He moved away from me.
"Come on, Ms. Duskcutter. Let's go" He said, taking a hold of my hand and leading me away from the tree.
We finally reached the Cabin and walked inside. We walked into the livingroom and straight away, Kalma started to build a pile of wood for a fire in the fireplace. I sat on a sofa, completely worn out. James had really struggled while I skinned him. The bastard. He couldn't have just accepted his fate, could he? I watched Kalma light the fire. He then stood up and turned to me. He shed his coat and then walked over to me. Taking my hand in his, he hauled me to my feet and led me over to the fire. I too shed my coat. Kalma sat on the rug infront of the fire. He tugged on my hands, like a small child would, signalling that he wanted me beside him. So I sat infront of him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled.
"So, Ms. Crowbar, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?" Kalma whispered into my ear. I elbowed him playfully in the stomach for calling me Ms. Crowbar.
"Shuddup, you" I growled playfully. Kalma just laughed.
"No, but seriously, what are we going to do until the others return? Are we going to tell them about us?" He asked.
"I don't know, Kalma. It's a joint decision, you know" I said, looking at him. He smiled at me and gave me a wink, before pulling me down sideways with him as he laid on the floor. I turned to face him once we were both lying down. He leaned forwards and kissed me softly, before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine.
"Man skin boots, you're a bug to a spider, she's the shark you're a slider, she's the beastess lady" Kalma sang softly.
"Kalmageddon, the man outta Hell. Kalmageddon, he cast an evil spell" I countered. We both burst into giggles.
I turned so that my back was to Kalma and giggled when his breath tickled the back of my neck. Soon, I began to feel myself dozing off slowly, until I eventually fell asleep.

Kalma's P.O.V

I propped myself up on my elbow when I heard Lillith's breathing get softer and slower. I smiled down at her. She was asleep. I heard the others coming down the hallway. I got to my feet when they entered the livingroom.
"Shhhh, Lillith is sleeping" I whispered. They all looked down at Lillith. I walked over to her. I got on my knees and slipped my hands under her body.

Update soon.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Okay. MSB is going on hold for a while. Why? Because I've just gone through a blood-boiling experience that I really need to get out of my system.
Midn how I was going out with that guy? Well, we broke up on the Saturday just gone because things were too awkward. Now I'm regretting it because only just now have I realised that I was happy with this guy and that, for me, things weren't awkward. But guess what he's gone and done? He's gotten back with his bitch of an ex-girlfriend who used him and only wanted him for the sex. He told me that he hated her very innards. And now they're going back out. The only thing I can think of for the reason for this is that the little whore is messing with his mind. And now, Lillith Duskcutter is more than annoyed. So, here is a fic. Lordi are involved, but they're not main characters. I appologise in advance for my use of the words "Whore" and "Bloody". Please remember that this is based on my feelings and that this is my way of letting it out.

You stole my dead heart

Chp 1:
I sat at the table in College, glaring a glare that would have turned anyone who crossed it's path into stone. I was mad. No, I was more than mad. I was severely pissed off to a point where I just wanted to kick the living bejesus out of something, anything.
I looked up as my best friend, Angie, walked over to the table.
"Are you okay, Dannii?" She asked.
"No" I answered shortly. She sat down in the chair opposite me.
"What's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her, still glaring.
"You know fine bloody well what's wrong with me. It's Murray and Jasmine. That little whore has him playing into her hands" I growled. Angie mouthed an "oh".
"There is no way possible that this situation is normal. No way. She has to be playing with his mind. Murray told me that he hated the very guts of her. And now he's going out with her just 3 days after I broke up with him!" I exclaimed, slamming my fist down on the table. A few people looked up when they heard my fist connect with the table, but they soon turned back to their lunches.
"You really regret agreeing with him that things were awkward between you guys, don't you?" Angie asked.
"Too bloody right I do. I was happy with him, Angie! He's the only guy who's ever truly understood me! Okay, sure, when it comes to making out, he's a bit rough. But by God, I liked it!" I cried. Angie shook her head.
"What are you going to do?" She asked. My glare turned to determination.
"What can I do except wait until things go tits up between them? But by God, if that little whore hurts him, Hell with have no fury compared to mine when I find her. Screw Karma. I'll kick her scrawny little butt if she hurts him" I said.
'Dannii....' a voice whispered. My head whipped around to find the source of the voice, but I saw no-one.
"What is it?" Angie asked.
"Did you hear.... Nevermind. It mustv'e been my imagination" I said, shaking it off. I looked at my watch.
"Blah. I have to go to class. I'll see you later, yeah?" I said, standing up. Angie followed suit and we hugged, before I swung my bag onto my shoulder and headed down the hall towards my Theatre Arts class....

All throughout my class, I kept on hearing a voice whispering my name, but I never saw the source. Soon it was time to go home. After getting ready and leaving the Campus, I headed towards my bus stop. On my way down, I saw Murray meet up with Jasmine. I could feel the anger boil up inside of me and fought to control it. Murray spotted me and smiled. He waved. Putting on my fake smile, I waved back. At that moment, Jasmine pulled Murray towards her, kissing him hungrilly. When they pulled apart, Jasmine hugged him and was facing me. She smirked at me, giving me one of those looks that you could just slap right off of someone's face.
She was going to pay dearly for that. I stuck my middle finger up at her and watched the smile dissapear off of her face. Then it was my turn to smirk, before walking away. I turned the corner, my very blood boiling inside my veins. How I wished I could beat the living bejesus out of that little wench.
'Do it, Dannii. You know you can. She has no chance against you' Came the voice again. It was at that point that I knew it wasn't my imagination. But nonetheless, I continued on my way towards the bus stop, and wehn the bus came, I couldn't wait to pull out my punch pads....

Update soon.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:00 pm

*hugs the DuskCutter* Men suck. They smell, and they don't realise when women are manipulating them for all they're worth.

This is actually really good, so far, and I hope that you carry it on, even when this silly boy realises his mistake and comes back to you :D .

Hope to read more soon. :D
Ultimate Warrior

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 pm

He doens't want to get back with me. For a number of very good reasons... Oh well. The good thing is that he's not going out with that whore.
Update it is....

You Stole My Dead Heart

Chp 2:

I stormed into my house as soon as I reached it. Without even giving my Gran a second look, I stormed upstairs and burst into my room, slamming the door behind me. I slumped on my bed, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks, wiping away the foundation as they went, so I now had two tracks of pale, blemished skin left behind by the tears.
How the fuck could I have been so stupid?! Why the Hell did everytime I gave my trust to someone, they always threw it back in my face by hurting me? Why the Hell could I never make the right choices when it came to love or friends?
I rose gracefully from my place on my bed and walked over to my foot-long mirror. My reflection stared back at me, it's bloodshot eyes showing nothing but pain and heartache.
I was gonna kick that scrawny little bitches arse if it was the last thing I ever did for messing with Murray's mind. I looked down for a moment, holding my head as sobs threatened to rack through my body again. When I looked back up, I stumbled back in shock.
"Holy shit..." I whispered, leaning against my wardrobe for support.
The face staring back at me in my mirror was not mine, nor was the body.
It was The Unholy Ghost, one of the eight thanes of Hell and the leader of the Kalmageddon Order.
It was Kalma.
"K-K-K-Kalma" I squeaked, finding my feet and scrambling away from the mirror just as he stepped through it into my room. I backed up until I hit the radiator underneath my window. My hand connected with it, and pain shot through my hand when I realsied just how hot my radiator was.
"Ow! Shit!" I hissed, sinking to my knees and cradling my hand. I looked up when Kalma reached me. He towered over me.
"Let me see that..." He said, kneeling infront of me and taking a hold of my hand. His hand was surprisingly soft for a guy who was decaying at every chance he had. His other hand hovered over mine, and I felt something nice and cool wash over it like water. Then the pain was gone. Kalma let my hand go.
"Thankyou" I said, holding my hand close to my chest.
"It's no problem, Dannii" He said. I looked at him.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm here to help you, Dannii. You may not have realised, but you called for me. When you found out that Murray was going out with Jasmine, you were so angry and so upset that you called upon me, the 8th thane of Hell and the spirit of Vengance. You want revenge, don't you?" He asked.
"Not on Murray, no. But on Jasmine, yes. She's hurt him too many times and I can't just sit by and watch her use him all over again. No way will I let that happen. But I'm scared" I said. Kalma cocked his head to one side.
"What are you sacred of?" He asked.
"I'm scared that if I tell Murray how I'm really feeling about him and Jasmine, then I'll lose him to her completely. Love in blind, and he believes that he loves her and that she loves him. But I can see right through this whole thing, and I know that he's going to get hurt if I don't do something about it now. I just know it" I said.

Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby UKLFC » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Not all men smell. And when they do, it's cos they either need a wash or to lay off the curry (and peppers, and things that make vile bum smells)

That's what happens with my boy anyway. Believe me, it gets easier, most men are gits, but there are nice ones, like diamonds in the rough, or pearls hidden in sand. You just have to find them ;)
Be a hater, be a Joni hater(Co-President of the Joni Master hate club)
UKLFC
Dr. Dudette

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Feck it. Me and Murray aren't talking anymore, for reasons that I shall tell you if you PM me and ask me.
So, appologies, but that fic is over.
I shall start afresh with a new one.

Call of the wilds, cry of the unholy ones

Prologue:

I sat on a hill, looking down over the valley below me. My long dark hair billowed in the wind. I wore a corset and a long dark skirt which covered up my feet as I sat.
The cold Scottish rain began to fall, but I was unaffected by it. This was my home. It has been for the past 800 years. I was born in the 13th Century. I died when I was 20 years old, murdered by a man I thought I could trust. He murdered me. He was a young English man. A handsome, English Soldier. Him and a few other English Soldiers watched over our community under the rule of Edward Longshanks. His name was James, and he saved my life....

Flashback...

I walked along the dirt path from the river that ran through our community back to my thatch-roofed cottage. It was a sunny day, a nice change to the rain we've been getting all year. I walked past some English Soldiers, who wolf whistled at me.
"Ello' darlin'. What a fine day it is, innit? But you are much finer" One of them said, his broad English accent reaching my ears. I ignored him to say the least, but soon felt his strong grip around my arm. I whirled around, dropping my basket.
"I was talkin' to you, darlin'. You'd be wise to not ignore an officer of the law" He said, his face close to mine.
"And whit law would that be, eh?" I asked, my broad Scottish accent challenging his accent. I glared at him, my glare also challenging him.
"Oh, I do like them feisty, don't you, gentlemen?" He asked, turning to his friends who laughed.
"Let me go" I said. He turned back to me.
"Not without a kiss" He said, leaning closer. His lips crashed onto mine, his arms wrapping around my waist, making sure I didn't escape. I lifted my knee, kneeing him in the balls. He let go, crying in pain. I hitched up my skirt and ran.
"After her!" He cried. I heard the cries of the other soldiers chasing after me. My eyes wild with fear, I ran around the side of another cottage. Out of nowhere, an arm reached out and wrapped around my waist. It pulled me back into a body. I screamed and a hand clamped over my mouth. My attacker dragged me into the cottage.
"Leave" I heard him say. There must have been people in there. He threw me onto one of the hay beds, and before I could get up and run, he was ontop of me, his hands pinning my arms up at either side of my head. I looked up, and stopped struggling. His eyes were what made me stop.
"I'm not going to hurt you, but I must make the other Soldiers believe that you are mine" He said.
I nodded, and he began to kiss my neck. I moaned, and he moved up to my lips. His tongue entered my mouth and played with mine.
I heard the clink of metal, but thought nothing of it, until I felt his hand slide up the inside of my leg. It rested inbetween my legs. I moaned. But that soon ended. I felt the cold metal of a knife plunge into my heart. James pulled away, an evil look in his eyes.
"I'll- be- b-b-back y-y-you b-bastard" I said, before everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blackness. That's all I could see. Where was I? I could smell earth. How long had I been here? Was I dead? I remember the knife going into my heart. Where the fuck was I? I must be in a grave. That would explain the darkness.
Suddenly, a hand pushed through the dirt. It grabbed me by the hand, and then it was pulling me out of the darkness and towards the light....

Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Sat May 16, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm

nice start. I like the scenery.
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Update. \,,/

Chp 1:

Thunder rumbled across the sky. Following it came the unearthly roar of a motorbike. A gleaming Harley Davidson came screaming around the corner of the street. Lightning flashed, relflecting off the silver handlebars of the Harley. It came straight towards me, it's headlight reflecting off the spikes that lined my leather jacket and down the sides of my leather chaps. It screeched to a halt beside me. It's rider cut the engine. Placing the bike on it's stand, he dismounted the bike. He walked over to me, wrapping me in his arms. Leaning down, he pressed his decaying lips to mine. He pulled away.
"Happy Birthday, Lillith" He said. I smiled up at him.
"Thankyou" I said.
"How many poor buggers did you skin alive tonight?" He asked. I grinned evily.
"3. And they're still alive. They're just waiting for Kita to come along and finish them off" I said.
"You, Ms. Crowbar, are a mean little missy" He said, laughing. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his once again. I pulled away.
"Of course" I said, grinning again.
"Come. The others are waiting for you back at the Cabin. As are your presents" He said, letting me go.
"Lead the way, Kalmageddon" I said. Kalma lead me over to his bike. He mounted first, me close behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held onto him. He kicked the stand up, and started the bike. The bike roared. He revved the engine. We lifted our feet off the ground, and he sped off at lightning speed. We zoomed through the streets. Everything was a blur as we sped past it. We soon arrived in the woods. Lightning flashed, illuminating the woods for s split second, before plunging into darkness again. Something shot across the road that we were on.
"That'll be Kita out hunting" Kalma said over the the engine. The headlights of the Harley illuminated the cabin that was up ahead. Kalma slowed to a stop infront of the porch. He cut the engine. I dismounted the bike just as Kalma was putting it on the kickstand. He dismounted, then lead me onto the porch. He opened the door for me and held it open, allowing me to walk through first. I walked down the hallway and through the next door into the livingroom. The others were there, waiting. I noticed the the newest additions to our team were there, too. Isa and Sophie. Isa was the wife of OX, and Sophie was the wife of Amen. I also noticed the OX's and Kalma's Father, Death, was there.
"Ah, Lillith. Did you have fun on your killing spree?" Lordi asked. I grinned.
"Hell yes" I said. Awa stood.
"Come, Lillith. Your presents are waiting in your room" She said. She walked over to me and took a hold of my hand. She lead me in mine and Kalma's bedroom. The others followed. I gasped. On the bed was an array of very sharp and very shiny weapons.
"They are your new skinning tools" Lordi said.
"Meeep! Thankyou!" I said, jumping up and down.
"And there is one more thing for you from my son Kalma, I do believe. Kalma?" Death asked. I turned to face Kalma. My eyes widened. He was down on one knee, holding a black ring box. He opened it. I gasped. Inside the box was a black ring. The jewel was a garnet.
"Lillith Duskcutter. I have loved you ever since the day you first arrived here at the cabin with us. I have been thinking a lot in the past few months, and I have realised that I want nothing more than for you to become my eternal bride. Lillith Duskcutter. Will you do me the honours of becoming my eternal bride? Will you marry me?" He asked. My hands clapped over my mouth. I nodded vigorously. I removed my hands from my mouth.
"Yes" I said. Kalma smiled and stood up. He removed the ring from the box, and taking my left hand in his, slid the ring onto my engagement finger. He then wrapped me in his arms, leaning down and kissing me. The other monsters clapped. I heard Amen wolf whistle and I smiled in mid-kiss. We broke away.
"I love you" Kalma said.
"I love you, too" I said. We just started into one another's eyes. I heard the clinking of metal and looked. Awa was clearing my weapons off the bed. She placed them on the table next to the door.
"Come, guys. Let's leave these to lovebirds alone" She said, smiling at us. The others and Awa left the room, the door closing behind them. I looked at Kalma again. He englufed my mouth with his once more. His strong arms wrapped around my waist. He lifted me up, our mouths never parting. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He broke this kiss.
"I am gonna take you right here, right now, again and again, Ms. Duskcutter" He said, his voice husky and seductive. I smiled seductivly down at him. He ensnared my lips with his once more. I felt him begin to walk, and before I knew it, I was lying on the bed and he was lying flat ontop of me.....

*insert adult material here*

Ahem. Hehe. :twisted:
Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 pm

more brilliant description. I like how you create tone and pace. Total bad-assery!
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sun May 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Mad Madam Mimm wrote:more brilliant description. I like how you create tone and pace. Total bad-assery!

Of course.
:twisted:

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm

it's a very nice story and I'm waiting to read your next chapter ;)
Angel Of Death

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Call of the wilds,
Cry of the Unholy Ones...

Update.
Chp 1 (Contd) :

3 hours later ( :twisted: )

I was lying in Kalma's arms, my head against his chest. His fingers stroked my arm softly. I let out a happy sigh and looked up at Kalma.
"Tired?" He asked with a grin.
"A little. You don't wear me out that easy, Kalmageddon" I said, smiling. He leaned down and kissed me, then broke away, his face still close to mine.
"We'll see about that, Ms. Crowbar" He replied, using his pet name for me. It had only come around when Lordi had written that song for their new album, "Man Skin Boots". Since then, both Kalma and the rest of the gang have been calling me Ms. Crowbar. Kalma leaned down and kissed along my shoulder.
"I-love-you" He whispered inbetween kisses. He came back up to my face.
"I love you, too" I replied. Kalma smiled. There came a knock at the door. Kalma lifted the covers higher up us, covering my bare upper body.
"Come in" He said. The door opened and in walked Enary.
"We have been summoned by a human girl" She said. Kalma and I looked at one another. I looked back at Enary.
"We'll be 2 mintues" I said. She nodded, then closed the door. With that, Kalma and I slipped out of the bed and began to get dressed....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 minutes later, I was pulling on my man skin boots. I was wearing my jeans with my chaps over them, a black strappy top and my black leather jacket. I brushed my long dark hair. Kalma wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to his body. He kissed my neck. My head lolled backwards as he kissed my neck. He broke away.
I'd put my new tools in my backpack. Closing the bag, I swung it onto one shoulder.
Kalma and I left our room. Lordi and the others were waiting. I looked straight at Lordi.
"Lets go" I said. He nodded.
We left the cabin and made our way through the woods. We followed Lordi onto the street. I stopped, listening. The others stopped with me.
"Lillith, what's wrong?" Amen asked. I frowned.
"Something isn't right" I said, looking at the others. Kalma frowned.
"I feel it, too" He said, looking at me.
"As do I" Awa said. Then I saw it, out of the corner of my eye. The glint of something in the street light. I looked straight at Kalma. He nodded. He pulled a revolver out of one of his pockets very discretely. He turned around. Then I began to walk again. I heard running footsteps. Drawing my sword out, I swung it in a wide arc at hip level, blocking a direct jab at my stomach. I glared at my attacker.
"You made a big mistake, mate" I growled at him. He smiled evilly at me. I looked around at Kalma and nodded. He aimed the gun at my attacker, then fired. It hit him square in the head, right between the eyes.
"Lillith!" OX cried. I looked up. Another man came speeding towards me. I smiled. I could feel a heat in my free hand.
"Why don't we heat things up a bit?" I asked. I threw a ball of fire straight at the other attacker. It hit him square in the face. He screamed in agony. I threw another one at him, and it set his clothes alight. I held my sword in both hands. A ran a finger along the blade and the sword ignited in black flames. I ran towards the man that was now ablaze and screaming. I swung my sword in a wide arc. The sword sliced straight through his stomach. He stopped screaming, his guts falling out of his stomach and onto the floor. My sword was still raised high, and I was still in my stance. I was panting.
"Guess I'm not making a pair of boots out of him" I said, standing straight and lowering my sword. I let out a breath and ran a hand through my hair.
I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up. There was a man standing there. He had black hair which was tied into a ponytail. His skin was as pale as a pallid moon and his eyes were green and ablaze. He wore black clothes and shoes. His long trenchcoat was black also. I felt Kalma's hand on my shoulder.
"And who might you be?" I asked the stranger. The stranger smiled.
"I'm sure your friends will be able to tell you, Ms. Duskcutter" He said. I looked at Kalma, who was glaring at the stranger.
"That, Lillith, is the most evil man on the face of the planet" Kalma said.
The man laughed. It sent a chill down my spine.
"Such nice words, dear brother" He said. I felt like I'd just been punched in the stomach.
"Brother?" I asked, looking at Kalma.
"What do you want, Azrael?" OX asked. He stood beside me, also. My eyes widened further. Azrael? The Angel of Death?
Azrael walked over to me. His finger traced down my jaw line. I glared.
"Get your hands off of me" I snarled. Azrael laughed again.
"She's perfect for you, Kalma. She'll make a wonderful contribution to the family..." He said, removing his finger. I emitted a low, threatening growl. I felt Ox's hand on my shoulder. Kalma's grip on my other one tightened.
"You know, I met a relative of yours the other day. She'd been assulted. I do believe she was an descendant of you" Azrael said. I could feel flames burning in my stomach.
"She was a prostitute. She's been killed by one of her clients. She died the same way you did, Lillith" He said. I was getting ready to kick this bastards arse.
"Then again, that's not hard, considering that the entire female side of your family have and always will be a bunch of whores" Azrael laughed. That was it! I lunged at him, growling.
I could tell Kalma and Ox were having trouble holding me back. I swung my sword at Azrael. He hissed when it sliced through his shirt. I stopped struggling against Kalma and Ox.
"You ever talk about my family like that again, you sick bastard, and I swear to Thor, I'll make sure that you regret it for all of eternity" I growled. He smiled evilly at me. He leaned forwards, cupping my face in his hands.
"Till next time, my soon to be sister-in-law" He said. He pressed his ice cold lips to mine, then pulled away. He smiled, then dissapeared into the darkness. I blinked rapidly. Kalma pulled me into his arms.
"I'm sorry that happened, Lillith" He whispered.

Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Ms Dustcutter... you tease, you! Where's the rest of it??
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

This is just a quick teaser of what may be my next story when I'm finished this one.
I don't have a title for it yet. Here it is....

Chapter 1.
She struggled under his weight, but it was no use. He had her arms pinned up beside her head and was kissing her forcefully. He pulled away, grinning evilly down at her. She looked back up at him, the terror showing in her eyes.
“You are mine” He said, growling. She screamed a blood curdling scream as he slid into her. He laughed cruelly as she screamed and writhed under him.
Her screams and his dark laughter echoing through the night….

Comments would be appreciated.
Update soon.
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:48 pm

ooh sounds intense.
also cool to see a different character, not your usual heroine-kickass. Could be very interesting
}=~M~I~M~M~={
Ade Due Demballa.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby Angel Of Death » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

a very nice chapter again, so exciting.

And that teaser looks so cool too...I'm looking forward to read that one too :)
Angel Of Death

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Okay, I've decided to post my bio.

The Lillith Duskcutter Story

I was born Mirren McLeod on the 23rd of September, 1284 in the Highlands of Scotland, in the city that is now known as Inverness.
I was born during the time when Scotland was under English rule, when we weren’t free people. The English soldiers of Edward Longshanks lived among us in our communities.

I was always a bonnie lass. Maybe that’s what caught the English soldiers attention so often. They’d wolf whistle at me, grab at me, but never touch me.
Maybe because my love was always around.
William, oh bonnie William Wallace. I didnae know he loved me until he kissed me that night on the cliff in the light of the moon.
Father didnae approve, of course, but that’s what made it all the more fun. Being with William was always an adventure.
That’s why I married him, because I loved him and because he made me feel like a young lassie again, bounding around in the woods wi’ him when we were mere bairns.
We got married in secret. He took me into the woods in the dark of night, there was a priest waitin’ for us.
He married us there and then, and then William stole me away.
It was that night I became a woman, a night I’ll ne’er forget.

The next day, I died. Well, tae be a bit more accurate, I was murdered.

An English soldier had decided tae be brave. He grabbed me and tried tae kiss me, but I got away. ‘Course, he caught me. Threw me in one o’ the houses and pinned me tae the ground. I bit his ear off and ran.
William came tae my rescue and told me tae meet him in the woods.
I ran while William fought off the soldiers, but I was caught again and dragged tae the centre o’ the town. I was tied tae a pole and the community gathered tae watch my execution.
I scanned the crowd for William, but he wasnae there.
I was so sacred. I was going tae die alone. All I thought of was William, and then, my throat was slit.

I dinnae know how long I was dead, but I remember waking up just as I was being buried. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak. I could see William through the cloth they had wrapped me in. He was crying and whispering “I’m sorry, Mirren. I’m so sorry I didnae save you”.
And then I was buried.

I dinnae know how long I was buried in darkness for, but a hand suddenly plunged through the dirt. It found my wrist, then hauled me through the dirt.
I was unwrapped, and my eyes fell upon the most handsome being e’er.
It was Kalma, the biker zombie fae Hell.
Me an’ him are now married.

Now you know who I am, how I lived, how I died, and how I came back tae life fae the dead.
I took on the name o’ Lillith Duskcutter.
I skin sinners alive and make boots out o’ them.
I am the man skin boots wearing, leather wearing, un-dead whigmaleerie who’s the wife o’ Kalma, the biker zombie fae Hell, younger brother o’ the HellBull OX and founder o’ the Kalmageddon Order.
And that is my story.

Lillith Duskcutter

PreviousNext

Return to Lordi fanfic