Monsterboard

Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Stories and art created by the Lordi fans

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Amari412 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am

Very interesting stories you got here. Love them all.
-Amari Fenrirsulfur, the Hellhound
All Hail Amari Fenrirsulfur, daughter of Fenrir and the Hound of Lordi!
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 pm

This is a story I thought up of whilst writing another story. I dont actually have a title for it yet, so, suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Untitled.

Prologue:
Love.
True love is a weird thing.
It hits you like a tonne of bricks, and a feeling like a thousand butterflies flying around fills your stomach. You feel light headed and weak at the knees. And when you see the person, God, the world stops spinning, and everything with it.
That's what happened when I met Nicholas. Oh, Nicholas.
A handsome, kind and gentle Count, with long, wild blonde hair and fiery green eyes.
He was a real gentleman, and when we first met, I knew that I'd fallen in love with him. I knew that he was the one I'd spend my life with.
I couldn't have been happier when Nicholas had told me that he loved me too.
But, of course, as soon as my father caught word of mine and Nicholas's relationship, he set about finding me a suitor.
I
hated the man he chose.
I told Nicholas of my dilema.
"Let us run away" He had said.

That same night, Nicholas waited for me outside the castle.
But alas, we were caught. My father was raving mad.
"Who in the name of God do you think you are, stealing my daughter away from me and her betrothed?!" He demanded
"Daddy, I don't love him! I love Nicholas!" I cried. The look my father gave me, I'll never forget it. The sheer pain and anger in his eyes.
It was then that he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Nicholas.
"You won't take my daughter away from me!" He roared.
I ran towards Nicholas, and stood infront of him just as my father pulled the trigger.
It's a funny feeling, being shot. You feel the bullet pierce your heart, and you know that you're going to die.
I'd looked up, not realising that I'd fallen. I was in Nicholas's arms, and he was crying. I reached up, my arm feeling heavy, and cupped his cheek in my hand.
"We'll meet again, my love. I p-promise" I whispered.
"N-No, Artemis. Do-Don't lea-leave m-m-me. I l-love you!" He stuttered.
"I love you too. We'll meet again" I whispered again, before my hand fell from his face. I gave him a weak smile.
I was suddenly so, so tired, so weak. I couldn't keep my eyes open.
Maybe if I just closed me eyes....
"Artemis, no!" Nicholas cried just as I breathed my last breath.
Suddenly, it didn't hurt anymore.
Suddenly, I was at peace....

Update soon!
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boy? You give me a Deadache.

Now known as Lillith Von Gore.
Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Wow...this is awesome. Let me guess...another Kalma fic? YAY! I can't wait for the update.
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks, Amari!
Yes, it is another Kalma fic.

I don't actually have time to update right now (I'm going for a job interview), so wish me luck and I'll see you later!

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Good luck Lillith! :D
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Okies, update time!

Chapter one:

I awoke with a start, clutching the sheets, breathing heavily.
I'd had that dream again. I'd been having it a lot lately, exactly the same dream time and time again.
"Artemis! Are you awake?!" I heard my Mum yell.
"Yes!" I yelled back, sitting up. I ran a hand through my tousled brown hair, then dragged myself out of bed to get ready for school....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Grey clouds hung over my school when I arrived, threatening to dump rain on us all.
I was dressed in black jeans, a simple black top and my Docs. Over my clothes I wore a long black coat.
I entered the school building just as the rain started to fall. I was greeted with smirks and sneers of the more popular kids in the school, but I ignored them.
I was the only person in the school who lead an alternative life, walking down the road less travelled.
I reached my locker, spinning my combination and opening it. I pulled out my books for my classes, then closed my locker.
"Hello, Artemis"
I stiffened, then turned my head in the direction of the voice. It was the head rugby player, Graeme.
"What do you want?" I hissed at him, glaring. He tilted his head to the side, smirking.
"Now, don't be so cold hearted, Artemis. I just want to talk" He said. God, his voice made me want to hurl.
"Leave me alone, Graeme" I growled, moving to walk away. I didn't get far before Graeme grabbed me by the wrist and hauled me back to him.
"Let go of me" I growled. Thunder rumbled. Graeme smirked.
"No" He said. There was a loud bang of doors being thrown open. I looked, as did everyone in the hall. Eight figures started walking down the hall, and everything seemed to slow down.
As they drew closer, I could see that they didn't look like everyone else.
They were dressed in the same style as me.
I felt Graeme let go of my arm just as the group reached me. The apparent leader of the group then took my other arm and startted to lead me away from Graeme and his goons. I was too stunned to do anything but let myself be lead away by this group of strangers.
Only did we stop when we reached the cafeteria, and the leader let go of my arm. I stood infront of them, staring in awe.
"Th-Thank you" I stuttered. The leader smiled.
"You're welcome" He said. I started taking in their appearances.
The leader had long black hair, and he had brilliant amber eyes, which were enhanced by black eyeliner around them, and he had almost rounded facial features. He was taller than me. He wore a black jacket. I could just see his t-shirt underneath it. On his bottom half, he donned black leather trousers, which showed off amazing legs, and on his feet were new rocks.

Next to him stood two females. One, the smaller of the two, also had long black hair. Her eyes shocked me. They looked like cat's eyes, but I figured it was because she was wearing contacts. Her facial features were soft. She wore a black leather jacket, the sleeves of which were laced up with red lace. I couldn't see what she was wearing underneath. On her bottom half, she wore a black gypsy skirt and on her feet, black ballet shoes.

The girl next to her was taller and had platinum blonde hair. Her eyes were piercing blue and rimmed with black eyeliner, and she had sharp facial features. I could tell she would be popular, as she wore a blood red corset which showed a great deal of her tits to the point where it was barely legal. On her bottom half, she too wore black leather trousers and new rocks.

Behind the three at the front stood five males.
The first one I noticed was devilishly handsome. He too had piercing blue eyes and short, spiked blonde hair, as well as sharp facial features. He wore denim jeans, a GWAR band t-shirt and Docs on his feet.

The one next to him stood at an awesome height.
He had short black hair and dark brown eyes, and had strong facial features. He wore a black buckled jacket and black trousers, which had straps criss-crossed at the back. He too wore new rocks.

Next to him stood another tall guy.
He had long, dark brown hair, but his eyes were a piercing jade green in colour. He too had solid facial features. He wore a leather trenchcoat, under which was a simple black shirt. He wore black jeans and docs.

The next guy was slightly smaller, and his hair style near made my jaw drop.
He had black hair, and it was styled like a row of five horns on the back of his head. He smiled, and I saw fangs, which made me blink rapidly. He wore a KISS t-shirt, dark denim jeans and docs again.
He had soft facial features, and his eyes were brown and lined with eyeliner.

The one next to him took my breath away.
He looked exactly like the guy from my dream. He had firey green eyes, and long, wild blonde hair. On his head, he wore a top hat. He also wore a long trench coat, underneath which he wore a t-shirt that had the name "Lordi" printed on it. He wore denim jeans and on his feet were docs.

"Who are you?" I asked. The leader smiled.
"My name is Tommy" He said.
"I'm Ariana" The small girl said.
"Jenna" The other girl said.
"Alex" The small blonde male said.
"Magnus" The tall black haired male said.
"Oscar" The other tall male said.
"James" The smaller male said.
"Nicholas" The final one said. I stared. He even had the same name.
"I'm Artemis" I said. Nicholas approached me. He took my hand in his and brought it to his lips. I blushed heavily.
"T'is a pleasure, Artemis. Be assured that those cretins won't bother you again" He said, letting go of my hand.
"Thank you" I mumbled. He smiled.

Gah. Update soon
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 am

Man this was cool! I wanna see more! Please...
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm seriously considering posting a horror fic for Valentines day just to get across how much I despise Valentines Day....

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Really? That'd be awesome to read, I'm sure. I say go for it.
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am

My Valentines Horror fic, as promised (four days late, though :/)

My Bloody Valentine

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I hate Valentines
Just as much as I hate you….

I scribbled bitterly in my notepad the lines of the edited love poem.
Screw Valentines Day. It was the worst day of the year, because it reminded me not only of just how fucking single I was, but also of what happened last year on Valentines Day.
Last year, my boyfriend humiliated me in front of the entire school….

It was the annual Valentines Day Ball at our school.
My boyfriend, Scott, had gotten us tickets to the ball. I was so excited.
I’d changed my usual Gothic self. Instead, I wore a deep red dress and sparkly red shoes (like the red slippers from The Wizard of Oz). My hair was styled and I wore normal make up for once.
Anyway.
Me and Scott had been slow dancing together to the music.
“I love you” I whispered. Suddenly, we stopped dancing. I looked at Scott to see what was wrong.
He was smirking. He then waved to the D.J, his friend Alex, who stopped playing the music. He looked back at me.
“Scott, what’s going on?” I asked, near tears. By this point everyone in the room were now looking at us.
“Say it again” Scott said. I blinked.
“W-What?” I asked.
“Say what you said to me again, you little freak”
“Scott? Why are you doing this? I love you, I-”
“Hear that? She loves me. The little Goth freak loves me” He cut me off.
Everyone started laughing, and tears spilled down my cheeks.
I’d never felt so heartbroken or humiliated and used in my entire life….

I frowned as I remembered this.
That retard was gonna pay for using me and humiliating me like that.
I looked at my clock. I had two hours before the ball.
I was going to get some payback, with the little help of some friends.
I grinned, then ran to get ready…..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stepped into the school building.
I was wearing a long, dark purple silk dress. Around my wrist on a hair band was a single black rose blossom. My long dark hair was tied into a pony tail, and I wore my usual make up, kohl and dark lipstick. On my feet were black pumps.

I handed the guy on the desk my ticket, then stepped into the dance hall where the party was being held.
I felt a familiar cold hand being placed on my bare shoulder and smiled.
“Hello, Lordi” I said.
“Remember, they can’t see us until you say the word” I heard him growl softly.
“I know. Thank you for helping me with this” I said.
“It’s no problem, Danika” I heard Kalma say.
Soon, more people filled the halls. Lordi and the others hid in the shadows, something that they did best.
I wandered around in the dim hall slowly, watching, waiting for the right moment.
“Hey, freak” Came a familiar voice. I slowly turned around.
It was Scott and his friends.
“Hello, Scott” I said as calmly as possible. He sneered and walked over to me.
“You’ve got some nerve showing your face here” He said. I smirked up at him.
“If you think that a pathetic little air headed creep like you is going to stop me from having my fun then you are sorely mistaken” I hissed.
Scott smirked back. More people began to fill the hall.
"Have fun, freak" He said, reaching out to stroke my cheek. I jerked back and snarled. He and his friends laughed as they walked away.
"When ever you're ready, Danika" I heard OX's voice say in my ear. I grinned evilly.
"Now" I murmured. The lights suddenly died, and gasps of surprise filled the air.
Out of nowhere, lightning flashed and thunder roared, making the girls scream.
Suddenly, the lights went back on, but they were red. Blood red. I saw Lordi and the others on stage and grinned when they began to play "Hard Rock Hallelujah". Everyone else in the hall screamed when they saw the Monsters. I just laughed, pushing my way through the crowd towards the stage. Kalma, Enary and Magnum moved beside me and the crowd screamed again. Kalma made a face at a few of the girls and they all fainted. I giggled as Kalma picked me up and lifted me onto the stage.
"Wings on my back, I got horns on my head,
My fangs are sharp and my eyes are red.
Not quite an angel, or the one that fell,
Now choose to join us or go straight to Hell" The band sang. As they did so, I raised my hands. Out of the shadows came some deadites. Screams filled the air as I nodded to the deadites.
"Leave the one named Scott Jones!" I yelled at them. They did so.
"He is mine" I growled. I saw the look of pure terror in Scott's eyes. He was scared and confused. I saw me in those eyes. Now he knew how I'd felt when he humiliated me infront of the entire year.
The room fell silent, save for the whimpers of the few who were innocent. And Scott, too. I jumped off of the stage and walked towards him. He tried to back up, but was stopped by Kalma and Magnum slamming their hands down on his shoulder. He gulped, looking at me, his eyes begging me. I stopped infront of him, then slapped him, hard.
"How could you?!" I screamed at him. He looked at me, his cheek bleeding from where my nails had scratched his face.
"Danika, please. I'm sorry! They made me do it! They made me dump you infront of the whole year. I had no choice!" He cried.
"Yes you did! You could have ignored them. You could have been the better person. But no. You just had to make me feel like shit in order to keep your reputation!" I snarled.
"Danika, please! I love you!" That made me stop. I looked at Kalma. He nodded. I snarled at Scott.
"You filthy liar! How dare you try to worm your way out of this one!" I growled. Kalma handed me my claymore. I heard Scott gasp when I began to transform. My hair turned red, my eyes grey. My clothes morphed, changed. My dress turned into jeans and a black tunic, my skin turned pale and scarred, and my shoes turned into boots made from the skin of men. I looked at Scott.
"D-D-Danika?" He stuttered.
"No. Lillith Von Gore" I snarled, before swinging my sword and watching as Scotts head went flying and felt his blood spray my face.
Revenge was sweet.

Aaaaand FINITO!
Reviews, pleaseth.
And thanks for reading it!
Last edited by Lillith Duskcutter on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 am

It'd be so funny if they came in and pounded the spit out of the guy...or worse... :lol:
Amari412

Postby Lillith Duskcutter » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Updated!
And yes, I changed my name.
I'm now Lillith Von Gore.
:wink:

Lillith Duskcutter

Postby Amari412 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Wow...that was so frikkin awesome!
Amari412

Postby Lilyth Von Gore » Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Wondering if I should re-do the Kalma fic I wrote in this thread...
Dr. Sin is in, baby. Say hello to Miss Crowbar.
Kalmageddon, baby.

"Don't let anyone tell you they're better than you" - Mr. Lordi.
Lilyth Von Gore

Postby Amari the Hellhound » Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

Well that's up to you. I'd love to see it though :)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur-Gore, the Hellhound
"Think you can take me?! Think again!" (snarl)
-Amari Fenrirsulfur
Amari the Hellhound

Re: Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 pm

xx :roll: I've read all your stories and i love them!!Please update with a story or chapter soon xx also i love your're hard rock hallelujah fic so please if you ever get the chance to post a new chapter? :roll:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Re: Lillith Duskcutters tales from the graves. (New fic)

Postby Lilyth Von Gore » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 pm

MonsterMonster21 wrote:xx :roll: I've read all your stories and i love them!!Please update with a story or chapter soon xx also i love your're hard rock hallelujah fic so please if you ever get the chance to post a new chapter? :roll:

Hey dude. Lillith Duskcutter here.
I lost that account and am unable to finish any of the stories in this thread.
However, if you check out my other fics under this name, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Dr. Sin is in, baby. Say hello to Miss Crowbar.
Kalmageddon, baby.

"Don't let anyone tell you they're better than you" - Mr. Lordi.
Lilyth Von Gore

Previous

Return to Lordi fanfic