Monsterboard

Are you still alive here?

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Are you still alive here?

Postby ksco » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:30 pm

R we still alive here? Ppl, we were on this forum maaaany years and posted maaaany things, and now, month by month I feel like this forum is really going to be dead... I think many of us more prefer groups on facebook.. Personally I more prefer MB than facebook group. But maybe it's just me.
If u r still here, just let me/us/everyone know are u still here? Do u think this place is really going to be dead after 15 years? Do u more prefer facebook group?
ksco

Re: Are you still alive here?

Postby Angel Of Death » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:40 pm

the place isn't going to be dead, it is dead already..
well, I'm still here but I guess most of the people just prefer the Facebook groups..
it's a bit sad since this place was so active a few years ago..
Angel Of Death

Postby Corvus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:05 pm

The moderators and administrators don't remove spam anymore - yea, it's dead.
Fake dummies, that's what you are...
Corvus

Postby Miss-Elodia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:55 pm

It seems some members cannot log in at all, too. I can do it just fine but Markus for example can't access his account despite having the right password and all. :?
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby ksco » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:37 am

Miss-Elodia wrote:It seems some members cannot log in at all, too. I can do it just fine but Markus for example can't access his account despite having the right password and all. :?

Wow, okay that's weird :shock: Maybe that's why this place is so deadly now. Before Sexorcism realsead some ppl were alive here, but then the whole lordi website has been updated and MB didn't work for some time then. Maybe that's the reason, someone who updated lordi website just fucked up MB and it is what it is. :?
ksco

Postby Monster-Girl » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:33 am

Well, Im never here... Its beeen many years...

I dont even listen to Lordi anymore, not even metal, almost not even music... :lol:

And for those alive ones - im glad you lived...
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby Corvus » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:22 pm

ksco wrote:
Miss-Elodia wrote:It seems some members cannot log in at all, too. I can do it just fine but Markus for example can't access his account despite having the right password and all. :?

Wow, okay that's weird :shock: Maybe that's why this place is so deadly now. Before Sexorcism realsead some ppl were alive here, but then the whole lordi website has been updated and MB didn't work for some time then. Maybe that's the reason, someone who updated lordi website just fucked up MB and it is what it is. :?

I could not log in either, but then I switched from Firefox to Chrome and it worked. It has to do something with Firefox security settings I guess.

Monster-Girl wrote: And for those alive ones - im glad you lived...

Ditto :lol:
Fake dummies, that's what you are...
Corvus

Postby Angel Of Death » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm

deleting the cookies can help too..I couldn't log in too and when I deleted the cookies, then I could log in again
Angel Of Death

Postby MarkusHasADeadache » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Angel Of Death wrote:deleting the cookies can help too..I couldn't log in too and when I deleted the cookies, then I could log in again

Thank you for the tip! Deleted cookies and could instantly log back in. I should've thought to do that earlier. :P
Miss-Elodia - my life partner in crime. <3
"I'm who I am and this is what I do!"
"In the name of the Lordi..."
MarkusHasADeadache

Postby judge death » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Firsssst of all I´m dead and free from the curssse of Life! But yesss, I have Always been here… When you thought you were here alone or when you get shivers, it wasss me. :twisted:

Well I prefer forums as the shit site Facebook is all about trends and what was written 1 week ago is long gone. And I cant take the social bullshit thats going on there and no you wont find me in any Groups there either, is actually happy to distanced myself from lordi sites and lots of toxic fans who demand one to live certain ways and Lifestyles and elitism, either one is in the Group of yes men or you are an enemy. Got tired of it and left, best decision in my Life.

I maybe look on the forum once a while but dont expect me to hang around here, have better things to do in my life than being obsessed by some bands/music.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Return to Miscellaneous babbling