Monsterboard

Are you in love???

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Are you in love?

Yes!
51%
No!
23%
Maybe...
26%

Total votes : 179

Re: Are you in love???

Postby judge death » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:20 pm

No I´m not and damn happy without it!

Is it just me or isnt it surreal and strange how everyone are for some reason getting kids and getting married as soon as they get over the age of 20? What happened to those I knew in the past would never get kids or would be wild but now are boring and stuck at home with a baby and never goes out? Its bad when I´m more wild and living the metal head life :P

Been single now for soon 10 years(beat that! 8) :twisted: ) Only 2 times I gave in for my stupid reptile brain creates a fantasy, first case one is friendzoned, but thankfully she was straight with such things and didnt play tricks and is one awesome person, the other was nice at the start but after a while ignored one and manipulated one and played tons of mindgames and everything was on her terms, oh well had one great sunday.... With hindsight I shouldnt have given in those two times.
With that and some years ago I decided that I will not seek love ever again and do the things I want in life and be single/free, why?
- Love dont work for me and I´m not that social guy, with my way of life and thinking and how I was raised I wont work well in relationships.
- To be able to do all the things I love in life, I´m busy like hell with doing trips, conventions, life goals, flying in a focke wulf 190 and other ww2 airplanes and cosplaying and what not and saving up money, quite an economics expert and have it better than everyone in my family, mainly due to not having kids or partner to pay for. Too busy and I dont want to be in relationship prison where the woman lock me up and dont let me do the things I want in life.
- Meeting over 200 women each day at my jobs and conventions etc and absolutely none have interest in me or try to ask me out, lets face it, I´m not the guy women wants. :P (live the nerdy life without limits)
-Genes, I´m bad at supporting and how to raise someone nor with how bad my parents was I wont risk doing the same and also in my family we have tons of diseases and overweight problems and 80% chance of having kids who are underdeveloped and will need welfare to live and short lifes, alcoholism, mental diseases, I´m the lucky one who have only small problems but that is enough that I dont want to have kids with these defects, nor do I want kids hence will soon have that fixed so I cant either.

And dont worry about me feeling bad or so, rather the opposite, free from the norm and (sorry for the harsh words: family shit) and instead go for my dreams and doing things I could only have dreamed about before and how Im doing retire at the age of 50 :D
And no I wont miss having girlfriend to help with sexual stuff, that can be solved in other ways than the norm dictates. 8)
Now full speed ahead :D
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Re:

Postby Monster-Girl » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Monster-Girl wrote:
supermonstar13 wrote:still in love :lol:
my man's turning 20 today :D

aaaaaaaaaww.... congrats to him! :) my turned 23 12 days ago! :) :*

Jesus! This was soooo long ago! 23?! We were 23... Now we're 31! :mrgreen:

Still together though! :oops: :wink: getting married soon... When I say so! 8)
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Re: Are you in love???

Postby Monster-Girl » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:42 pm

judge death wrote:Is it just me or isnt it surreal and strange how everyone are for some reason getting kids and getting married as soon as they get over the age of 20?

People are mainly stupid a.f.... thats the short version... Don't have time for long one...

judge death wrote:- Love dont work for me and I´m not that social guy, with my way of life and thinking and how I was raised I wont work well in relationships.

It will so work with the right person... I know you keep hearing this, but its true... You just do all the right things naturally... AND you feel happy about it!

judge death wrote:- To be able to do all the things I love in life, I´m busy like hell.......and saving up money, quite an economics expert and have it better than everyone in my family, mainly due to not having kids or partner to pay for. Too busy and I dont want to be in relationship prison where the woman lock me up and dont let me do the things I want in life.

Ok I agree, kids cost... Don't want them either to spend all of money, BUT, I caught myself enjoying more in giving than receiving... Sooo... I guess I'll be quite happy spending money on them... Btw, not every woman is a prison guard! I'm quite cool myself, I want him to have time for himself same as sometimes I want some me time... (I guess im not into foolish stuff, but I understand most of them)

judge death wrote:- Meeting over 200 women each day at my jobs and conventions etc and absolutely none have interest in me or try to ask me out, lets face it, I´m not the guy women wants. :P (live the nerdy life without limits)

I love nerds, they teach me stuff... :lol: you would probably get bored with most of them anyhow if they dont match your IQ level... Plus, this sentence discards everything you said before, because I can tell that you reject the idea of a matching woman because none have chosen you yet! But it can happen!

judge death wrote:- Genes, I´m bad at supporting and how to raise someone nor with how bad my parents was I wont risk doing the same and also in my family we have tons of diseases and overweight problems and 80% chance of having kids who are underdeveloped and will need welfare to live and short lifes, alcoholism, mental diseases, I´m the lucky one who have only small problems but that is enough that I dont want to have kids with these defects, nor do I want kids hence will soon have that fixed so I cant either.

Bollocks... Excuses... Don't think too hard about it!

judge death wrote:And dont worry about me feeling bad or so, rather the opposite, free from the norm

I understand and in a way agree...

judge death wrote:And no I wont miss having girlfriend to help with sexual stuff, that can be solved in other ways than the norm dictates. 8)

F*ck sex! You'll miss a warm hug, person of trust, partner to share everything with once your parents die, siblings settle down, friends leave your side, distant family forget about you...

No pressure :lol:
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Re: Re:

Postby Corvus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:09 pm

Monster-Girl wrote:
Monster-Girl wrote:
supermonstar13 wrote:still in love :lol:
my man's turning 20 today :D

aaaaaaaaaww.... congrats to him! :) my turned 23 12 days ago! :) :*

Jesus! This was soooo long ago! 23?! We were 23... Now we're 31! :mrgreen:

Still together though! :oops: :wink: getting married soon... When I say so! 8)

How time has flown by... in a moment it seems.
Fake dummies, that's what you are...
Corvus

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous babbling