Monsterboard

Football!

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Football!

Postby kerry » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Well how is everyone's teams doing this season we're 2nd :( P.S for people who dont know me I support Celtic
Signature deleted, please read the rules and adjust your signature accordingly.
kerry

Postby KKE » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Fine, Lucas Barrios shoots Dortmund with 3 goals near to the Europe League (3-2 victory in Nürnberg). I hope they propably can make it into CL-Qualification, that they are definately qualified for the EL. Just 1 point to Bremen and Leverkusen (who are 3th (CL-Q) and 4th).

Unfortunately Bayern didn't win...Not because I like Bayern, but Dortmunds rival Schalke propably can win the first time german Bundesliga after over 50 years.

If Hamburg can't win against Hoffenheim today Dortmund ist definately qualified for the EL-Qualification.

edit: 2 matches to go...

And sorry, but in Scotland I support Rangers. Loved Stefan Klos after his years in Dortmund.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 pm

As far as I was aware they also had an ex Celt player playing for them too! Lambert
kerry

Postby KKE » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Oh, I can remember Lambert. But he was nothing compared to Stefan Klos for me. I believe he was a lot underrated in Germany.

Seeing the past you won the tug-of-war between Dortmund and Celtic fighting for Hinkel, I'm happy you won. Owomoyela does a great job on the position planned for Hinkel. ;-)

In the other leagues I'm hoping for Barca, Chelsea (normally Arsenal, but I don't like Liverpool and ManUtd), AS Rom (pro Milan, contra Inter) and hopefully pro Amsterdam (Supporting normally Eindhoven, but Ajax deserves to win the championship...they got over 100 goals. :shock: Impressive.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Re: Football!

Postby Lightning » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 pm

kerry wrote:Well how is everyone's teams doing this season we're 2nd :( P.S for people who dont know me I support Celtic

Going to watch quite a lot of Middlesbrough games recently. its shame for Celtic that Strachan's kind of taken some great players from you guys. Wilo Flood has been really good particularly but so's Robson and McDonald.

I think you guys be much stronger too next season now Tony Mowbray's gone. you agree he was fairly hopeless presumably?

I do like the german league too. its always a real closely fought league, its the weakness really with the Spanish league with only 2 teams realistically in it
Lightning

Postby kerry » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I would of never sold Robson Flood or Skippy! Mowbray had to go though! as he was a terrible manager Lenny has got us back to winning ways
kerry

Postby Monster-Girl » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

i've discovered a whooole new dimension of football... so i support like 903485768 clubs! :P

my fave division is dutch 1st and 2nd division :P ... i liiiive for the day they play... was very sad that graafschap lost their last game...
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby KKE » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Hoffenheim won 5-1 against Hamburg (The coach got fired today, a few days before the half final versus fulham). Awesome, Dortmund may be part of the EL next season, if they get through the play offs. Propably they also can get on the 3rd place, but I don't believe in that "dream".
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby KKE » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 pm

:shock: Wow...shocking news for a Dortmund Supporter.

Metzelder, which is actually my favourite player of the active players is going to play for Dortmunds rival Schalke. He played in his youth in Schalke, but it wasn't a good time for him. Then he played 7 years in Dortmund and was a big part in ruining Schalkes hope for the Bundesliga Championship with 2 assists in his last match for Dortmund in the Westfalenstadion/Signal-Iduna-Park. He also sold Shirts making fun of Schalke. :shock:

But I won't dislike him now. He will be a hero to me all the time, whatever happens.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 am

Well to to Bayern Munich tonight after an amazing game they deserve there game in the final hope Barca go through aswell
kerry

Postby James-Blond » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I was shocked when I saw the match yesterday… Bayern Munich versus Olympique Lyonnais! Very good match for Olic…

If Messi also scores three times, it will be a super final!

So, now to me: I've been supporting the Grasshoppers-Club from Zürich for more than 5 years.
They'll be 3rd in Swiss League (that's decided) and I hope they'll conquer the Europe League :D
James-Blond

Re: Football!

Postby Nilian » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

kerry wrote:Well how is everyone's teams doing this season we're 2nd :( P.S for people who dont know me I support Celtic

The team of tyhe town i am from is at the end of table... so I can only hope for them to remain in the league... So good we have other sports teams in our town
They will just be an ember
Yet your flame's burning high
They will not be remembered
Yet your sound is alive
Nilian

Postby KKE » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Also I'd like to see Barca winning in Madrid the CL, I don't believe Barca will made it to the final. Inter did really well sadly...

But a final between Bayern and Barca would be great to me...I'm not sure if I would be more for Bayern as a German team which could get Germany on the 3rd place in the 5 seasons ranking...

Anyway, hopefully Hamburg can also make it to the final...that would be a big point for Germany for the next years. :twisted:
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

I think Fulham can beat Hunsburg
kerry

Postby kerry » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:39 am

Inter vs Bayern final COME ON ROBBEN!
kerry

Postby Monster-Girl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm

i hope Inter will KICK their repulsive ASS!!
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby KKE » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Croatia? Why you don't want to support Olic? ;-)

I think Fulham is going to have better chances to get to the final, but I don't think HAMburg (wtf Hunsburg?) has no chances today...If they get to the penalty shooting, Germany definately get the 4th CL-place.

In the second match I support Madrid...Liverpool is not my favourite english club. ;-)

edit: Damn...Hamburg was able to beat Fulham, but they don't wanted to I believe...Sadly the result is like I expected...
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Monster-Girl » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 pm

KKE wrote:Croatia? Why you don't want to support Olic? ;-)

i support team, not a player... and i hated how they've compared him with god and all that crap... i just am not into them....

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby Lightning » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

KKE wrote:
I think Fulham is going to have better chances to get to the final, but I don't think HAMburg (wtf Hunsburg?) has no chances today...If they get to the penalty shooting, Germany definately get the 4th CL-place.

In the second match I support Madrid...Liverpool is not my favourite english club. ;-)

It was the right results. Roy Hodgson's done a great job with Fulham and they really deserve the Europa league...Liverpool just suck tbh and dont deserve anything this year. for amount of money theyve got, theyve been terrible this year

I really want Bayern to win the Final. Having said that, they didnt deserve to go through against Fiorentina, but oh well, no english team so may as well go for the underdog in this one :D
Lightning

Postby KKE » Sat May 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Damn it...Dortmund cannot go for 3rd place, but anyway Muinich is going to be the winner of the German Bundesliga...they got much more goals than Schalke. Muinich being first isn't my favourite winner, but it's definately not Schalke. :D

52 years without winning the national league now... :D

Hopefully Dortmund can get over the play-offs in the EL.
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 am

Celtic won the last derby last night I would give the job to Lenny!
kerry

Postby KKE » Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh my god!

Joachim Löw hopefully won't be longer coach of the german team after the world cup.

He nominated player he shouldn't nominate. He ignores players who did 2 really good seasons (Hummels, Höwedes), but nominates player with experience from 1 season(Badstuber). The funny fact is, that he said, that 2 players have a good perspective(Hummels and Höwedes), but they won't be at the world cup for Germany...then he nominates a younger player with less experience(Badstuber). That's shocking to me. In addition Hummels could have been flexible, because he can also play as a midfielder (DM, I think it's the same shortcut)

In addition he made several faults in my mind. He didn't nominate Kevin Kuranyi who did a great season and scored 18 goals 'til now. He nominated too Butt from Muinich, but Weidenfeller or Rost were even better (although it's more a statistic being the 3rd goalie, Weidenfeller is one of the best keepers in Germany and never was able to wear the german jersey, he deserved it)

For the match versus Malta he then nominated Kevin Großkreutz from Dortmund, which is great for him, but he never would have any chances in the german team in future. There are so many players, which are far better than him. No Weidenfeller (or Rost) as a second goalie too (Butt and Wiese are not available)...

I really hope Matthias Sammer is going to be the next german coach.

So many other things to say...but it's better to ignore the stuff going on there...
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Fri May 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Artur Boruc's tattoo :lol: :lol: :lol: Image it has rangers written between the moneys legs
kerry

Postby _eesti999_ » Fri May 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Just ended an exhibition game between Estonia and Finland, and ESTONIA won 2:0 !!!!! 8)
Remeber that during Fifa 2010 qualification Finland had two games with Germany that ended with draws (results were 3:3 and 1:1).
So the winning was quite big surprise.

Next week Estonia has an exhibition game with Croatia.
_eesti999_

Postby kerry » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 pm

World Cup is about to start I think Spain Argentina or Brazil will win it with Messi being player of the tournament
kerry

Next

Return to Miscellaneous babbling