Monsterboard

Football!

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby KKE » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am

Damn it...and Schweinsteiger, Özil and Boateng got some (little) injuries...

Although Germany did better 'til now in my mind compared to England, England is the favourite in my mind...England has the better individual players and the defense of Germany isn't the best. Mertesacker is getting worse and worse. :( Somehow he reminds me to my favourite player Metzelder...Not as good as before. :/

But I wanna see England defending the great german offense with Müller or maybe Marin. :) Be aware. :twisted:
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby S92 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

I think it will be a really good game. We both have great players, but I think England have a more solid defence (did you see John Terry diving with his head to stop the ball yesterday? :lol:) and Rooney and Gerrard will be a big test for the German defence. I just hope Rooney can score a goal early in the game, if he does then I think it will boost his confidence and the whole team's confidence.

Rooney did get a small injury to his ankle but he was training today with the rest of the team, so I think he will be fit in time for the game.

In my opinion this is the biggest game of the World Cup so far, because Germany are probably our biggest rivals, and I think whoever wins this will go all the way to the final because we are both really good teams.

I'm getting excited already! :D Come on England!! ;)

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby Lightning » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 pm

delighted we finally did a reasonable game :) though not totally sure we deserved to qualify...think we were though about level with slovenia so could have gone either way. USA definately deserved to win the group. theyve had 2 goals disallowed so far that really shouldnt have been so they deserve the top of the group position :)

Germany/England is massive game but think Germany shouldn't have a problem. I'm really impressed with this team for such a young squad as well :) though Ghana i think are underated and could have given England a tough game too. Its a tough time for both Germany and England...whoever wins will lilkely play Argentina, so doesnt get much harder than that. I'd be ok though if England get to quarter finals, that be reasonable effort :)
Lightning

Postby mikroprose » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Hope that there'll be a surprise in that tournament...brazil, argentina, england and spain all of them are great teams but i hope that an "outsider" wins this year.. :roll: it makes the whole thing way more interesting in my opinion.
mikroprose

Postby Nilian » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 pm

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Slovakia won against Italy 3:2. :-D Totally amaing! We are in the next round :-D
They will just be an ember
Yet your flame's burning high
They will not be remembered
Yet your sound is alive
Nilian

Postby kerry » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Italians = cheats who are too pampered
French = cheats who are too arrogant. Think this will be Argentina or Germany's year
Signature deleted, please read the rules and adjust your signature accordingly.
kerry

Postby KKE » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

GOT YA! :twisted:

Great decision to trust in Podolski and Klose. Both got after a really bad season in the German Bundesliga 2 goals. Man of the match is Müller! :shock:

Unbelievable! And the shot of Lampard was definately the revenge for the Wembley-Goal. :twisted:

Never thought Germany could win like this.

I'm also looking forward to 2014...Müller, Özil, Marin, Kroos...

Hummels and Höwedes are in addition great YOUNG players for the center back-position.

Also I have to mention Friedrich. He had also a really bad decision and relegated(?) with his team. He is now really good...Didn't see him like this for a long time. :shock:

Get us Argentinia... :D
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby mikroprose » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I so supported England today :( :(
mikroprose

Postby S92 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Well, what can I say? I'm extremely disappointed. England played absolutely terrible. Our defence was ridiculously bad, but I have to say, Germany played very well. Ozil and Klose were making excellent runs through our defence and we looked very slow and couldn't catch them.

I was so disappointed with Rooney, not just in this game but throughout the whole tournament. He played absolutely terrible in every game and didn't score a single goal.

Maybe it could have been a different result if the Lampard goal wasn't disallowed (even though it was about a yard (about a metre for you Europeans :p) over the goal line!! :evil:), but Germany were the better team and they deserved to go through. I guess you got your revenge for the 1966 final.

Argentina v Germany should be a good game. I think whoever wins it will win the World Cup.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby KKE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 am

Argentinia was very lucky as well. Mexiko was way better than them before the 1-0. Unbelievable...and why they gave after the long discussion and the "putting away the paper rolls" there should have been minimum 3 minutes over time.... more like 4-5 minutes in my mind.

Anyway...Lampards shot was an optical illusion...Don't get it? Look here

And in a ManUtd-Forum someone wrote:
What's the difference between me and the England team?

I've never been raped by 11 Germans.

Sorry :o Had to post all this...

In addition: There are Spain(although they have a hard match against Portugal), Netherland (Robben is coming back!), Brazil...Spain can do better than they did 'til now. Netherland too....And in my mind Brazil and Argentinia are not as good as most people say. The offense of Argentinia is great, but the defense isn't that good. Brazil players are not as great as in the past...
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby S92 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

Hahaha :lol: I mean, it was clearly over the line.. the referees should receive a punishment from Fifa. Two controversial decisions in one day; Lampard's goal and Tevez's first goal for Argentina. They were really bad decisions and technology has to be used. All the referee has to do is look at the video on a screen and he will see that he's wrong. Or maybe they could use the same system as tennis, where they get to challenge the referee's decision 3 times in a match or something, and it then goes to the 4th official, who watches it on a screen and makes the right decision.

Those "optical illusions" made me laugh, and I think that even if they had allowed the goal, Germany would have won. Still, we all know that this was definitely over the line ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uhe_l1h3w8

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby Monster-Girl » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

i hope netherlands wins the whole thing, not just *theonesihatesomuch* slovakia!
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby Monster-Girl » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Monster-Girl wrote:i hope netherlands wins the whole thing, not just *theonesihatesomuch* slovakia!

aaaaand im satisfied!!!! go home slovakia, just..... go home!!!
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby Lightning » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:12 pm

S92 wrote:England played absolutely terrible.

So true. actually so happy theyre out. they played awful throughout and really deserve to be out. hate everyone blaming Capello for it all though. It's not Fabio's fault the players were just all crap...aside from a few like James, Lampard and weirdly Ashley Cole :?

Well done to Germany! theyve got great selection of young players, think they could surprise Argentina, be great game. As will Brazil/Netherlands. Though think Brazil will still win overall and Fabiano probably take golden boot :)
Lightning

Postby KKE » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm

What a legendary game yesterday...120th minute Suarèz saves the ball on the line, gets the red card. Gyan misplayed and Uruguay wins the penalty-shoot-out after that.

Great story in my mind. :)
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby kerry » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I have said it from the start that Argentina will win it but don't write off Germany or Holland as both these teams are brilliant
kerry

Postby KKE » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:05 pm

kerry wrote:but don't write off Germany or Holland as both these teams are brilliant

HELL YEAH! WOW! *SPEECHLESS* Anyway...Next team propably will be Spain and they are a big favourite of this tournament too.

I'm really proud to be German. :twisted:

Never thought of a 4 - 0 victory. 4 goals and no goals against us... :shock:

But I said that some times before: The defense of Argentinia isn't the best!
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby S92 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I hate to say it, but Germany played really well. Messi and Tevez hardly kicked the ball! Mueller, Schweinsteiger, Ozil and Klose were unstoppable when Germany were attacking. They played as a team and were always looking to pass to eachother.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby kerry » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 pm

KKE wrote:
kerry wrote:but don't write off Germany or Holland as both these teams are brilliant

HELL YEAH! WOW! *SPEECHLESS* Anyway...Next team propably will be Spain and they are a big favourite of this tournament too.

I'm really proud to be German. :twisted:

Never thought of a 4 - 0 victory. 4 goals and no goals against us... :shock:

But I said that some times before: The defense of Argentinia isn't the best!

Think after today I can see Germany winning it they are a joy to watch
kerry

Postby Lightning » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

kerry wrote:Think after today I can see Germany winning it they are a joy to watch

I agree. Have £10 on Netherlands to win but won't be disappointed at all with Germany taking it. theyve clearly played the best football in the tournament...and they didnt have the easiest groups of the top seeds :)

Spain really need to improve if theyre gonna beat Germany. Maybe they should start by dropping Torres from the start of the game this time. He's been awful and not actually far from being as poor as the majority of the English players...and thats saying something :roll:
Lightning

Postby KKE » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

Spains coach said that Torres maybe will not play from the beginning...He isn't the best forward player for Spain at the moment...

Although Spain and Netherland played not that brilliant like Germany did, I'm pretty sure both teams can make it. They play really efficient, so they don't need to shoot 3 or 4 goals, the important thing is: they win. In my mind Spain is a bit underrated at the moment and had the problem that ALL opponent teams played really defensive against them. So in the game against Germany, they definately get more space, because Germany is playing more offensive than any other team Spain played against on this tournament.

If....only if Germany really can make it to get the world cup, they'd deserve it more than most of the winners: England, Argentinia, Spain and propably Netherland...There isn't a single opponent which is a little bit easier in the K.O.-Round... :shock:
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Lightning » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Think Uruguay may struggle tonight without Suarez, but least theyve still got Forlan, who i thinks been one of the best players this tournament. Still think Netherlands shouldn't have a problem so long as they sort their defence out..

tommorrow i think Spain could be improved but still can't see them beating Germany. could be close though. both semis should be good games :)
Lightning

Postby Monster-Girl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat job holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've lost my voice due to non stop screaming... and f**k those refs, i hate them!!

goooooooooooooo holland!!!! see you in few days in europian finals! :D

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby KKE » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I believe Netherland can be a bit lucky with these referies. ;-) Lucky, but in my mind they deserved to get to the final.

Both teams have to get better for their next games... From my point of view, Germany shouldn't be afraid of both teams...Both can do better... but they shouldn't if they have to play against Germany. :P

edit: I f***in' said this. :(

Hopefully in 2014 Germany can go to the World Cup with most of these young players...More experienced and a bit better...I'm disappointed about the fact Löw don't give a fuck about Marin. :-/

Spain was better the whole game...and as I said... they are WAY underrated! Like Netherland.... Really efficient teams...
Dinner is served!
KKE

Postby Monster-Girl » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm

im glad spain won.... its gonna be one hell of a game this sunday!

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous babbling