Monsterboard

MMB 42

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: psyanide, Hemitys, Nightmare Wings Hell

Re: MMB 42

Postby Joni Master » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:14 am

Joni Master

Postby miss_brutality » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Naked Freddy is something you really want to but can never unsee....
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 pm

I have Lordi calendars on sale from year 2007 to 2016 (2007 calendar has the signatures by the line-up who were in the band that year).
contact me on pm. Price by negotiation. Buying them all reduces the price.

EDIT:
more to sell:
Kita "The arockalypse" era drumstick (unused)
Babez for breakfast tourbook
Deadache tourbook
Amen guitar strings (used, with bands 2009 autographs on the package)
OX bass strings (used, with bands 2009 autographs on the package)
_eesti999_

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:22 am

Lordi in two weeks! I'm doing a pre-show marathon going through all the albums I own, and I wish I could get to it every night but I can't seem to because I'm also due to publish another chapter of my current fanfiction project. This semester is so light I am almost bored.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby Cyberundertaker1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello guys I need your help! Is there any guitarist on this forum who is good at tabbing out solos?! My band broke up a while ago and I have distanced with the solo guitarist we had, who wrote the solos for the songs. I'm actually rerecording the demo we've recorded a while back, but I have the problem with the solos, because I don't know who how to play all the parts. I guess you asking why just not make new solos or leave them out? Because they just have to be in the songs, it makes the songs perfect as they are and I can't let the songs go. So is there anyone who could help me outtab the solos? Please PM me, but let me warn you, they are not that easy to tab out. :mrgreen:
Cyberundertaker1

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 pm

I have no idea what to ask my parents for my birthday. When we were kids it was easy, but once we're adults it's even harder when they want to get you something. :?
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Sun May 07, 2017 8:58 am

:lol: That's why I stopped asking for stuff recently. I usually get money ... which I spend on stupid shit and food :lol:
Have a great birthday!
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:30 am

miss_brutality wrote::lol: That's why I stopped asking for stuff recently. I usually get money ... which I spend on stupid shit and food :lol:
Have a great birthday!

Thanks, I came to the conclusion that I didn't know what I wanted so all I needed from my family was love. But I did splurge for myself earlier that week and bought myself this perfume that I was eyeing for months: Alien by Mugler.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Mon May 08, 2017 9:09 am

That one smells amaaazing. I have too many perfumes already so I have a bit of a rule to use up one before I buy another one :lol: so no Alien for me for now.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:03 pm

miss_brutality wrote:That one smells amaaazing. I have too many perfumes already so I have a bit of a rule to use up one before I buy another one :lol: so no Alien for me for now.

XD I am guilty of that, last year I bought so many perfumes I had 7 in total: Fantasy, both the original and intimate edition, Sweet like Candy and Ari both by Ariana Grande (Sweet like Candy smelled better though), Purr, Meow, and Mad Love by Katy Perry (after using up the Mad potion) my mom hated most of those smells. Now I only have Sweet like Candy and Fantasy left and they are both great. If I were to re-purchase one of them, it would be hard to decide! :lol: you probably have more than me, idk.

Originally I wanted to wait until I used up all of those sweet perfumes before purchasing Alien but I caved in when my birthday was around the corner and I wanted to pick up my birthday gift from Sephora. I also recently tried Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it's nice and fresh and not too strong. The only down side is it doesn't last long but I may buy a full bottle as the scent from the sample I received is growing on me.

But I would constantly be eyeing Alien after trying samples and spraying it in store now. I'm so glad I bought it, and you can refill it!

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 am

Nice! Mine are mostly not that sweet. Katy's are a bit too much for me. Sweetest ones I have are Beyonce's Pulse that I rarely use and one of my new faves - Christina Aguilera By Night ( I had another one by her .. I think Secret potion but I really can't remember but this one is much better)
My signature scent of sorts is Gaga's Fame. I'm using my third bottle of it right now. I had the soap, the lotion .. :lol: But my new love that I got this winter is Acqua di Gioia by Armani.
Apart from them I have a Bvlgari - Omnia Coral. Aaand a bunch of other random ones I use like twice a year haha. So not that many but if I have more they tend to just sit there till the scent changes and they become nasty so I only buy one when I throw one away.
I have my eye on two by Paco Rabanne - Lady million and Olympea for my next order and I think it will be the latter.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:31 pm

miss_brutality wrote:Nice! Mine are mostly not that sweet. Katy's are a bit too much for me. Sweetest ones I have are Beyonce's Pulse that I rarely use and one of my new faves - Christina Aguilera By Night ( I had another one by her .. I think Secret potion but I really can't remember but this one is much better)
My signature scent of sorts is Gaga's Fame. I'm using my third bottle of it right now. I had the soap, the lotion .. :lol: But my new love that I got this winter is Acqua di Gioia by Armani.
Apart from them I have a Bvlgari - Omnia Coral. Aaand a bunch of other random ones I use like twice a year haha. So not that many but if I have more they tend to just sit there till the scent changes and they become nasty so I only buy one when I throw one away.
I have my eye on two by Paco Rabanne - Lady million and Olympea for my next order and I think it will be the latter.

Ah I knew you'd have the Fame perfume. I sometimes see gift boxes of it in the drugstore. I think the reason we stick to our celebrity fragrances for a long time is because they're often cheaper than the more sophisticated ones, especially when the scents grow on us!

This year I think I'm just going to stick to Alien and maybe one other fragrance that'll grow on me. I also have a version of Mugler's Angel that has a more intimate smell. It's meant to be used at nighttime but I rarely use it. I tried Flowerbomb once but I think it gave me a headache :( such a pity, I had heard so many good things about it.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Yeah celebrity fragrances are usually surprisingly good. But yeah Alien is pretty cool so sticking to it is not a bad idea. If I see it on a discount in my fave online stores I probably will get it. But the Onlypea first.
When I order perfumes I usually order these tiny testers on the ones I have liked in the store and then I can see how they change on my skin. And of course how long they last during the day. So next order I will get a baby alien :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 pm

miss_brutality wrote:Yeah celebrity fragrances are usually surprisingly good. But yeah Alien is pretty cool so sticking to it is not a bad idea. If I see it on a discount in my fave online stores I probably will get it. But the Onlypea first.
When I order perfumes I usually order these tiny testers on the ones I have liked in the store and then I can see how they change on my skin. And of course how long they last during the day. So next order I will get a baby alien :lol:

Having more than one is great but sometimes it gets overwhelming. I'm trying to put myself on a maximum four lipsticks on the vanity! I got Fantasy for a low price, but since it's been around for a while, that's why. I'm halfway through the bottle now. They say it's a love potion hehehe.. :twisted:

Alien does come in a rollerball form but I suppose you are talking about a sample, I don't know. :P

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am

Yeah there are little 1 mil. samples that you can buy to try the perfumes. It's really cool.
And girl 4 lipsticks :lol: don't get me started on lipsticks, lipbalms, pencils, glosses and all that stuff. Last time I counted I was using 30 different products :lol: and I counted a long time ago. I don't use a lot of make up. I honestly don't even know how to properly put eyeshadow on and don't own any . But lipsticks are my jam :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:59 pm

miss_brutality wrote:Yeah there are little 1 mil. samples that you can buy to try the perfumes. It's really cool.
And girl 4 lipsticks :lol: don't get me started on lipsticks, lipbalms, pencils, glosses and all that stuff. Last time I counted I was using 30 different products :lol: and I counted a long time ago. I don't use a lot of make up. I honestly don't even know how to properly put eyeshadow on and don't own any . But lipsticks are my jam :lol:

Lipsticks are the best, but yeah me neither. Some makeup artists use so many different things on their face and I feel like I only do the basics. Sometimes I prime and set, but I don't need to like, bake foundation or whatever and eyeshadow is great but I'm not an expert. I will NEVER wear fake lashes, but lipsticks are basically the highlight of any look.

I wore my favourite lipstick shade when I went to see Lordi, it was a beautiful bright magenta.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm

I have seen some pics on FB and you are definitely more skilled than me :D I should get some stuff and maybe watch youtube videos to learn. But for now I literally only own a mascara, eyeliner and a concealer. That's it :?
But yeah fake lashes are the holy horror :lol: they always look bad.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:50 am

miss_brutality wrote:I have seen some pics on FB and you are definitely more skilled than me :D I should get some stuff and maybe watch youtube videos to learn. But for now I literally only own a mascara, eyeliner and a concealer. That's it :?
But yeah fake lashes are the holy horror :lol: they always look bad.

I'm no expert. :P sometimes I do watch some videos from some MUAs, like Nikkietutorials, but I only do the basics with my makeup compared to what she does! I don't contour, use fake lashes, do my under eyes, or bake to set foundation or whatever. I'm still one who goes out in public without makeup a lot still just cause I would many times for the majority of me teen years. :lol:

I wish I didn't have a cold right now, and I also wish I made the North American Lordi Army page 5 years ago.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Mon May 15, 2017 9:12 am

Get better soon! I seem to be on the verge of a cold but hopefully will not cause this Saturday I will moat likely go white water rafting and knowing how cold the water is if I already have a cold I am sure to like .. die :lol:
And better late than never with the page. It's really cool you made it.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Yeah, it's growing slowly but it's growing. Unlike my blog's Facebook page... :lol: nobody reads things anymore and it's sad. That's why I'm not Internet famous, because I don't make videos or things that are more likely eye-grabbing. Plus I shoot down haters, by moderating comments so they cannot strike. Who knows what it is. But most importantly everything I write is for myself. It's a bonus if other people like it. (sound familiar? :twisted: )

That sounds like fun. I wish I had a jet ski, and my nose is still runny.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Tue May 16, 2017 10:01 pm

It does sound familiar and that's how it should be! Do what you like Don't try to follow soem inetrnet trends cause that's how you lose motivation to do blogs/vlogs.
And jet ski's are a lot of fun. I tried it for the first time last year and had a blas. Have you?
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:15 am

Hahaha I owe it to Mr. Lordi for inspiring me to think that way, so that's how I am when I write! I've reached a point where I don't care what other people say about me and I suppose Lordi helped me get back on my feet when my YouTube channel didn't work out for me and that's when I started writing because of them. Their music + Mr. Lordi's inspiring words = my blog. (even though Lordi is not the only thing I write about there now, still it wouldn't exist without them) :mrgreen:

I never follow trends! :lol: they die in less than a month anyway!

Unfortunately, no. Whenever I go up to the cottage owned by my aunt and uncle I always see people with jet skis on the lake and I get so jealous. My relatives have a boat but not a jet ski. I wish they had friends up there who had one and could give me a ride or even let me try it, but I think I'll need a boating license first.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Thu May 18, 2017 8:43 am

That's the way I think too. I was petty outraged when I was warching some writing tips videos and this guy kept saying how you should write the things that are popular so you can sell well. But first of all that's totally selling out in my eyes and second if everyone is only following trends no inovation will ever be made.

Isn't there someone who is renting the jet skis out aroond you? I found a random offer online for a lake in the middle of nowhere :lol: And it was for like 15 minutes but that's enough to get a bit bored of it anyway :lol: You can try looking online or asking around. I am a bit of an .. okay a huge adrenaline junkie and I either already have or am planning to do everything crazy out there so I definitely recommend trying jets :mrgreen:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

EXACTLY! I see so many blogs about fashion, beauty, travel, etc. while some personal blogs I've seen are about news, life events, inspirational quotes, etc. How many blogs do you think you'll see like mine? I'm a lone wolf among them writing about all the shiz I love, from attractive aliens to weird dreams and a certain Monsterman :wink: I barely get any views sometimes.

I was reading an interview with Mr. Lordi on Metal Blast where he mentioned that in the HYH music video if the label had cut out all the good stuff he wanted and got away with it before he could stop them....it would be better financially, but it wouldn't be real. Know what I mean? It's like someone puts restrictions on you for what you do that you enjoy. He doesn't like that, and I don't like it either. So in a sense I can understand why he was so shocked by fan's reactions to the video.

Anyway, sometimes if I find a unique beauty grab, I write about it on my blog, like the Alien perfume I bought. If I cut out everything I wrote about on there except for my cosmetic grabs; it would generate more traffic and possibly, more revenue.... but again, it wouldn't be real. And I don't want anyone coming onto my site saying "Oh why don't you just stick to one subject?" Ummmm.... no that's not happening, you're not putting any restrictions on me, I'll write about whatever the fudge I want on my website! :evil:

I'll see what I can find, I don't know if there are any rentals near me but I can try. Not sure if they require a license though. :lol:

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Fully support your logic! I don't have a blog but with the books I have started and hopefully will finish I what what I want the way I'd like to read it. We'll see if someone else digs it as well.
And nope you don't need a licence. Just some balls :lol: It is really easy to drive. Like a bicycle.
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous babbling