Monsterboard

Strange hobbies

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Strange hobbies

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 am

Go on, chaps, what sort of weird and unusual indulgences do you all have? Be it collecting strange things, taxidermy, shooting comatose people...
Mooneyman

Re: Strange hobbies

Postby ginacartoon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 am

I like collecting Jessie the Cowgirl Items from Toy Story......and I just won a finger puppet of Jessie .u.

Oh and taking Photos of Toy and editing them in photoshop, if I could i'd open up a shop to take photos of people's childhood toys
ginacartoon

Postby MonsterMonster21 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

I like making bottle friends and give them names..... :shock:
I do also knit and collect day of the dead stuff (e.g sugar skulls) :oops: :roll:
It was hate at first sight for us darling,The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling,It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling
MonsterMonster21

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 am

I have a pet rock that sits on my dresser and I call her Heart. She's the only pet rock I have but I'm happy with having her. I also still sleep with stuffed animals. :oops: I talk to my favourite stuffed animals when no one's around. :lol:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Monsterlady38 wrote: I also still sleep with stuffed animals. :oops: I talk to my favourite stuffed animals when no one's around. :lol:

I am also guilty of that :roll: :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Erina » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm

miss_brutality wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote: I also still sleep with stuffed animals. :oops: I talk to my favourite stuffed animals when no one's around. :lol:

I am also guilty of that :roll: :lol:

Bet none of you knew about Vader, my bed-time Sith lord pal xD (I also have two stuffed cats called Milla and Salem, one Amur leopard called Amore and a mini-size chimpanzee called Éowyn.) Anyway, I can't really sleep without them + I tend to give them some musical performances at least once a week. They're great audience, I can tell.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby miss_brutality » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:09 am

Erina wrote:Bet none of you knew about Vader, my bed-time Sith lord pal xD (I also have two stuffed cats called Milla and Salem, one Amur leopard called Amore and a mini-size chimpanzee called Éowyn.) Anyway, I can't really sleep without them + I tend to give them some musical performances at least once a week. They're great audience, I can tell.

Aww how cute is that :) Mine are too many to even list :lol: But the one I sleep with is a god called Leo .. oh God we should seek professional help :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm

miss_brutality wrote:
Erina wrote:Bet none of you knew about Vader, my bed-time Sith lord pal xD (I also have two stuffed cats called Milla and Salem, one Amur leopard called Amore and a mini-size chimpanzee called Éowyn.) Anyway, I can't really sleep without them + I tend to give them some musical performances at least once a week. They're great audience, I can tell.

Aww how cute is that :) Mine are too many to even list :lol: But the one I sleep with is a god called Leo .. oh God we should seek professional help :lol:

Oh wait till you hear this when it comes to plush dolls! I have a plush doll of the Transformer Optimus Prime that I got for Christmas in 2010! I love it so much that I sleep with it and I talk to it when no one's around! Hahahaha I am silly! :lol: Transformers was my obsession before Lordi!
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Monsterlady38

Postby Black_evil » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:21 am

Hmm... I'm creating languages :D I'm working on two already and have ideas for third one. I'm studying dead languages (latin, anchient greek, anchient babylonian) in university and I know some Quenya (Tolkien's elvish).
Ego sum rex romanum et supra grammaticam!
Black_evil

Postby Mooneyman » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 am

You don't disappoint, chaps, but soft toys aren't as unusual as you think, a lot of my friends still have at least one favoured plush toy..!

My biggest hobby lately is collecting antique 'things'. Just oddities, unusual little momentos of times long since passed. I have antique clothing, walking sticks, compasses, card games, ash trays, toys, pocket watches, hats, puppets, pipes...My earliest items belong to the mid 1800s and the latest come from the 1960s.

Ultimately, I chase my love of 'Old Britain' and stock my shelves with it. It makes for an interesting conversation piece and some of them are pretty Gothic and creepy. Two of such items are near-matching Ash Trays shaped like skulls, with a verse on top describing the original person's fiery demise..
Mooneyman

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I have an obsession for Monopoly and I play it every single day, even if I have to play with myself :oops:
Also, I visit my cat's grave everyday and I talk to her and sometimes she talks back :shock:
I started helping one of my younger relations start a My Little Pony collection, and I've become obsessed with it, I'm always asking her if I can see the little ponies and she always gives me a weird look :oops:

Yeah, I need help :mrgreen:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I love writing and I get so absorbed in my writing that I just can't be disturbed! I write stories, songs, things I wish I could say in public but can't because its not appropriate, and sometimes I just randomly recite the lines of movies and tv shows when I'm bored. :mrgreen:

Monsterlady38

Postby Erina » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:I love writing and I get so absorbed in my writing that I just can't be disturbed! I write stories, songs, things I wish I could say in public but can't because its not appropriate, and sometimes I just randomly recite the lines of movies and tv shows when I'm bored. :mrgreen:

This sounds very much like me^^ I love writing a lot too and when I'm on the mood there's nothing to stop me (except the need to use the loo).
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:47 am

Erina wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:I love writing and I get so absorbed in my writing that I just can't be disturbed! I write stories, songs, things I wish I could say in public but can't because its not appropriate, and sometimes I just randomly recite the lines of movies and tv shows when I'm bored. :mrgreen:

This sounds very much like me^^ I love writing a lot too and when I'm on the mood there's nothing to stop me (except the need to use the loo).

Nice :mrgreen: we have something in common

Monsterlady38

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I used to be obssesed with Selena Gomez and my room was absolutely filled with posters and CD's. I even had a Selena barbie doll and I still have it and I also sleep with it at night :oops:
I've been pretty lonely since my dog died and ever since then I've been 'adopting' pet worms and spiders. I once had a worm named Sydney and when he died I burried him next to my dog and I still get upset thinking about Sydney :(
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby AAore » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Rosalie wrote:I've been 'adopting' pet worms

eaurgh :shock:
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby Rosalie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 pm

AAore wrote:eaurgh :shock:

That's exactly what everyone else thinks :)
But worms actually make pretty good pets if you get past their slightly disgusting traits :D
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 am

Rosalie wrote:I've been pretty lonely since my dog died and ever since then I've been 'adopting' pet worms and spiders. I once had a worm named Sydney and when he died I burried him next to my dog and I still get upset thinking about Sydney :(

I once kept a caterpillar as a pet but it didn't last very long. :( never even made it to becoming a butterfly.

Monsterlady38

Postby miss_brutality » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Erina wrote:

That makes 3 of us :wink: I've been really busy this year and I don't have that much time to write fiction so I write more poems but my true love are novels especially fantasy novels :D I just have so many ideas in my head and no time to bring them to life :(
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Monsterlady38 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 pm

I pop bubble wrap. But that's without a doubt something that everyone is guilty of doing right? :lol:

Monsterlady38

Postby Erina » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 am

Monsterlady38 wrote:I pop bubble wrap. But that's without a doubt something that everyone is guilty of doing right? :lol:

I'm very mature... until someone brings out the bubble wrap xD I love popping it sooo much!
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Erina wrote:
Monsterlady38 wrote:I pop bubble wrap. But that's without a doubt something that everyone is guilty of doing right? :lol:

I'm very mature... until someone brings out the bubble wrap xD I love popping it sooo much!

That makes the three of us :lol:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 am

Missing Miss Cali wrote:
Erina wrote:

That makes the three of us :lol:

When I was volunteering at a pharmacy whenever the delivery came in I was instructed to put the drugs away and some of the drugs were incased in bubble wrap so I popped a lot of it before restocking the shelves. :lol:

Monsterlady38

Postby UKLFC_2 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:51 pm

In for a penny.....

Tattoos - I have six and my next is gonna be the Lordi logo on the nape of my neck
I write, an awful lot, haven't been recently as I've been ill.

Vaping - otherwise known as electronic cigarettes (don't trust the news, they won't kill you) and just had a very nice mod - something to vape with - made out of a coffin shaped tin.

Collecting Lordi stuff and bondage :twisted: I'm sure Amen would love me

This is my coffin tin......

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 0385_n.jpg
WHO STOLE MY PASSWORD?!!?!?

This bitch will never go down without a fight :twisted:
UKLFC_2

Postby Zoka » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

I tend to talk to our dog and cat when there's no one else around. And it's none of that "telling your secrets to your pets" -crap. The stuff I talk to them about is just absolute nonsense. And it's almost always in English... I did catch myself talking Swedish to the dog and that was when I facepalmed and told myself to shut up. Which leads to the next odd hobby I have; I talk to myself pretty often too and it's usually just arguing about idiotic stuff. And it's all English again. I never do that out loud around other people though, don't want them to notice I'm a total nutjob~ XD
Zoka

Next

Return to Miscellaneous babbling