Monsterboard

Any Pretty Little Liar fans?

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Any Pretty Little Liar fans?

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm posting this thread to see if there's any Pretty Little Liar fans on this forum. For those of you who have got no clue what Pretty Little Liars is then it's a TV show (based on a series of novels by Sara Sheperd [I think that's how you spell her name]). It's about five girls (Aria, Spencer, Emily, Allison and Hanna) and one of the girls, Allison, goes missing one night. One year later, her body is found and Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna start to get these text messages from a person called --A. Nobody knows who A is but then we find out in season two that it's this girl called Mona. Mona was Hanna's best friend and Mona gets carted off to a mental hospital. Then it's revealed that a person called Toby (who's Spencer's boyfriend) is also part of the A team.

Now, my point is that I want to discuss something with any PLL fans. I read a spoiler that in todAys episode somebody is going to die! (I haven't seen the episode because I watch it on this site called VPlay [only works in Romania]) who do we think it is?! If we know who it is then give us a clue :D and...WHO IS THE WOMAN WITH BLONDE HAIR AND RED COAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! :roll:
And I wish you well in hell
Missing Miss Cali

Re: Any Pretty Little Liar fans?

Postby Nadine » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm

I watch PLL! I've also read the books...

Anway I haven't seen todAys episode either but I'll probably get round to it. My list of suspects who are going to die is:

-Jason (he HAS broken his neck and he's disappeared from hospital)
-Wren (I saw a spoiler picture and Spencer recives flowers and a message that says something about loss)
-Wilden (he did get hit by a car)

As for the woman in the red coat, I suspect Cece or Melissa. I think Melissa because she was on that boat in Cape May and she could very well be wearing a wig. If A wears hoodies and gloves, there's no reason why Melissa wouldn't wear a wig.

AND I suspect Allison's twin sister! (remember how it was revealed about Allison having a twin sister?)
:shock: just had a sudden thought! What if it was Ali's twin that died and Ali is the woman in red coat and blonde hair!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nadine

Postby miss_brutality » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:05 pm

I watch it. I've missed the last few episodes cause I've been pretty busy but I love it :D Everyone is so hot :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Erina » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 pm

I've read the first book but haven't seen the TV show. The book was quite good and I really liked Emily (mostly because I kinda know what she's going through - I'm bi). I'm thinking about reading the rest of the books as well.
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

miss_brutality wrote:I watch it. I've missed the last few episodes cause I've been pretty busy but I love it :D Everyone is so hot :lol:

Yes I agree! Have you seen Toby without his shirt on? :shock: :o :twisted:
And Ezra is quite hot but I don't get why everyone finds Caleb hot... :|

Erina wrote:I've read the first book but haven't seen the TV show. The book was quite good and I really liked Emily (mostly because I kinda know what she's going through - I'm bi). I'm thinking about reading the rest of the books as well.

I like Emily as well, but my favourites are Hanna and Spencer (Hanna because I used to be bulimic like she was [believe me I'm well ashamed of it] and Spencer because I just like her anyway)

And as for Nadine (I can't be bothered to scroll done and press the 'quote button' :roll: :lol: )...YOU'RE SO RIGHT!! It could very well be Ali's twin sister or Ali herself! I have a suspicion of Meredith (Aria's dad had an affair with her) being the woman in the red coat
Missing Miss Cali

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Missing Miss Cali wrote:
miss_brutality wrote:I watch it. I've missed the last few episodes cause I've been pretty busy but I love it :D Everyone is so hot :lol:

DUUUDE Caleb is the hottest :lol:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm

miss_brutality wrote:
Missing Miss Cali wrote:

DUUUDE Caleb is the hottest :lol:

I guess he's quite hot but I'm a Toby girl forever :twisted: :roll:
Warning ,I'm about to reveal a spoiler!

Toby died in the last episode :evil: :( :cry:
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Rosalie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I can't believe Toby died!! :( :cry:

But I don't think he's dead....
Spencer is in Radley!!! (The mental hospital) :shock: :o :evil:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby Sara » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm at the Halloween episode of season 3. I cannot believe Toby is dead and A! :shock: I will never look at the guy (when I catch up on the episodes) in the same way knowing he's dead..... :cry:

Anyway, my favourite character is Toby and Caleb! :mrgreen: they're both so unbelievably hot.... :twisted: :twisted:
Sara

Postby Missing Miss Cali » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:51 pm

The finale is coming up....and Big A (red coat) is going to be reveAled...and other members of the A team.
I think Big A is Cece.
Spencer is joining the A Team!! :shock:
I think LucAs, JennA and JAson are members of the A team as well....
Missing Miss Cali

Postby Nadine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

FINALE FINALE FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :roll:
THE FINAL EPISODE OF SEASON THREE COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

red coAt will be reveAled!!!!! I can barelt breathe, that's how excited I am! :roll:
Nadine

Postby Rosalie » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Did anybody see TuesdAy's episode?
(WARNING - slight spoilers)

WHO is that person in the black veil?
WHO burned down the lodge?
WHY is there a PIG in Wilden's car boot?
WHAT is Jessica DiLaurentis doing back?
IS Alison still alive?
WHERE is Jason REALLY? Because I think Jessie D is lying about Jason. I mean, c'mon he broke his f*cking NECK, escaped from hospital and is suddenly down South fixing Ali's grandmother's home? Seems legit. Also, Jason was a member of the NAT club along with Garret, Ian and (I think) Jenna and Ian and Garret have been murdered.

I actually have a few theories:

About the pig in the car:
Remember how Hanna used to be all fat and Ali called her 'Hefty Hanna' and also when she was eating cupcakes with pig head decorations on them and those guys were going 'oink, oink' to her? My guess is that the pig is a symbol Hanna is next.

About black veil:

I think it's Melissa. Melissa already dressed as the Black Swan in UnmAsked so I think she'd be able to dress up again...
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Return to Miscellaneous babbling