Monsterboard

Funny Metal Band Interviews

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Funny Metal Band Interviews

Postby Monsterlady38 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello everyone!

We all know that Lordi interviews always make us laugh our heads off depending on who's in them. I was just wondering are there any interviews you've seen that are with other bands you like that are just as funny as a Lordi interview?

I'll start: The funniest interview I saw besides Lordi; was KISS with Tom Snyder. I love how Ace just wouldn't stop laughing (he has a great laugh! :mrgreen: ) and making jokes, and Gene was getting annoyed because he was trying to say something and Ace wouldn't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: Best line: "I thought about making it a space bear! The only space bear in captivity, I got him he's captured!"

What are some you guys like?
Last edited by Monsterlady38 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Re: Funny Metal Band Interviews

Postby Rosalie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Bullet for my Valentine. Those guys are so hilarious it hurts :lol: you can always be sure of a good laugh when watching a Bullet interview. One interview, Bullet was talking about pies.

Bullet interviews are ALWAYS entertaining, however, Matt has a tendency to talk a lot which sometimes gets a bit boring but apart from that it's definitely worth your time :wink: In my opinion, Jay & Moose have the best humour in the band. My stomach hurts from laughing every time I see an interview with those two in it :lol:
Hey YOU
Yeah, you reading this.
If you ever feel sad then remember you are a fabulous and majestic unicorn-cabbage.
And your face is nice.
And you should smile more because you look amazing when you smile.
Rosalie

Postby andy4600 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 am

I once saw a hilarious interview with the guys from Orange Goblin - they were just totally smashed and the man doing the interview didn't have a clue how to deal with them.
Tomni 'Otus' Lillman - Gone but never forgotten

Twitter - @AndrewOXLowe
http://andylowe.blog.com/
andy4600

Postby Maddy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm

I really love to watch interviews with the guys from Slipknot! :lol:
They might have a weird sense of humour but that's exactly mine and most of the time I simplely have to laugh my ass of when I see any of those guys. :mrgreen:
Sacred and Wild.

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 am

Maddy wrote:I really love to watch interviews with the guys from Slipknot! :lol:
They might have a weird sense of humour but that's exactly mine and most of the time I simplely have to laugh my ass of when I see any of those guys. :mrgreen:

I've seen interviews of Slipknot too. I saw one of Mick Thomson the guitarist and he's really funny. I love how he said: "I find my urge to kill, it dwindles after a good knot! Watch this DVD with your parents kids!" :lol:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Return to Miscellaneous babbling