Monsterboard

The Story Behind Your Username

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

The Story Behind Your Username

Postby Monsterlady38 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi Monstermaniacs, :)

I've seen this started on many off-topic forums so I thought why not start it here? On this thread tell us about your username, where did it come from, why you chose it, etc.

I'll start.

So, basically Monsterlady38 was a partially a name given to me by a friend. When he and I became Lordi fans back in 2012 he would always tease me about the band, or just Mr. Lordi, and it was really silly. He would say to me, "You're his Monsterlady Emily!" I would blush and hide, and now it's sort have become my title the Monsterlady (because I would love a Monsterman :oops: ) so that was the first I came up with when I joined this forum. The number 38, I don't know why I chose it but it was the first that popped into my head.

What's the story of your username?
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Re: The Story Behind Your Username

Postby miss_brutality » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Ohh God :lol: See I picked this username in early 2009. I was a little teenager and had just entered my metal phase.
With all the horror movies and heavy music and dark clothes what could my username be but Miss Brutality :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm not sure if I can change it but even if I could I have been with it for so long here that I soppose a lot of the other forum members know me by it so its here to stay.

In twitter and other forums I go by "Monster Voices" and that one has a lot more meaning. But this reply is already too long so maybe if anyone wants to know I can share in another one. :mrgreen:
Forever and Always!
miss_brutality

Postby Miss-Elodia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 am

This is going to be interesting. :mrgreen:

Mine doesn't have a lot of meaning. It is basically the nickname my family gives me, "la miss", and Elodia which is one of my favorite Lacrimosa albums. It also happens to be a version of my real name (Elodie). :D
Keeping Markus in my cellar since 2015.
Twitter Tumblr Facebook Lordi stories on FanFiction
Miss-Elodia

Postby Erina » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Mine is just my name written like it would be in Japanese^^ and I use it or some variation of it (such as Erinacchi) all around Internet. It's simple and cute and I like it^^
latua oon lesbo
Erina

Postby ksco » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 am

Wow, okay xD Many ppl asked me about my nickname cuz yeah what the hell ksco means, how the hell u should pronounce it?
Well, ksco is a short version of KS Ceramika Opoczno, and this is a football club from my town where I was born.
I'm using this nickname from the start, I mean since I've been talking about Lordi in the web with ppl.
In 2010 I found a Lordi polish website and I wanted to register there but I rly didn't know which name should I choose, so I just thought about smth short and about smth which I will remember (cuz then I didn't know how many times I will login on this website). But this website were so cool, there were many ppl to talk etc. After some time I've been there as a newsman, then as a main admin with a guy who created this website.
In 2012 I thought that this nickname is so weird and maybe I should to change it to smth less weird. But ppl on this website know that the guy who is writing all news and do all the stuff there is ksco, so when I changed a nick to Hardy (if I good remember) they didn't know what the hell is goin' on and who the hell is hardy, and where's ksco xD So I just changed it back to ksco xD
And how to pronounce it? Just letter by letter - K. S. C. O. :)
ksco

Postby Kitawa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 am

Should be obvious: Kita & Awa, my favourite members of the band back in 2006 when I joined.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
Kitawa

Postby Jere S » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm

-
Last edited by Jere S on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jere S

Postby Monsterlady38 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:08 am

ksco wrote:Wow, okay xD Many ppl asked me about my nickname cuz yeah what the hell ksco means, how the hell u should pronounce it?
Well, ksco is a short version of KS Ceramika Opoczno, and this is a football club from my town where I was born.
I'm using this nickname from the start, I mean since I've been talking about Lordi in the web with ppl.
In 2010 I found a Lordi polish website and I wanted to register there but I rly didn't know which name should I choose, so I just thought about smth short and about smth which I will remember (cuz then I didn't know how many times I will login on this website). But this website were so cool, there were many ppl to talk etc. After some time I've been there as a newsman, then as a main admin with a guy who created this website.
In 2012 I thought that this nickname is so weird and maybe I should to change it to smth less weird. But ppl on this website know that the guy who is writing all news and do all the stuff there is ksco, so when I changed a nick to Hardy (if I good remember) they didn't know what the hell is goin' on and who the hell is hardy, and where's ksco xD So I just changed it back to ksco xD
And how to pronounce it? Just letter by letter - K. S. C. O. :)

Now that is an interesting one, and yeah I was always wondering what it meant. :wink:
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Return to Miscellaneous babbling