Monsterboard

The game topic!

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

your favourite company?

nintendo
32%
sega
4%
atari
2%
microsoft
26%
sony
35%

Total votes : 167

Postby Monster-Girl » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

yeah, thats the one i had in mind... can it be found on internet yet? i need to download it...

i tried tetris, but seeders = 0....
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby TheBear » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:02 am

Or "Viva Pinata". (i can PM you links if you want)
TheBear

Postby Monster-Girl » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 am

that would be great!

thanks in advance!
Due to the current financial crisis facing the world at the moment, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off to save on electricity costs, until further notice.

Sincerely yours,

God
Monster-Girl

Postby Bach » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 am

There is no such thing as girlie and manly games :wink:
You should give one of those manly games a try,you will probably enjoy it.
And if you really want some ''girlie games'' all you need is to google platform games for xbox360...you will come up with many games.
Bach

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Gangstar: Miami vindication released for iPhone/iPod. I hope that it will get cheaper too...
_eesti999_

Postby judge death » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Ahh using my Wii to listen to music on^^ Kinda great and use the music in a game too^^ But PS# is better at t with changeable backgrounds and stuff :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Not long now until the release of the next DLC for the L4D series: The Sacrifice. To get you in the mood for it, here is a wee trailer for it:

The Sacrifice Trailer

The whole time I was watching it, I was saying a few things I can't type here. Thats how excited I am for this. But if that isn't enough L4D goodness for you, here's a link to the comic that Valve have put up. Every part has been released every week or so. With the last part being on October 5. Just in time for the release of The Sacrifice:

http://www.l4d.com/comic/

In other Valve related news, their latest update for TF2 has split fans of it down the middle a little bit:

http://www.teamfortress.com/mannconomy/

There is now a shop in TF2 where you can buy weapons, hats and other stuff. As well as new item sets for 5 classes in TF2. Which again you buy in the TF2 shop. Which has caused a little outcry from some TF2 fans. But I dont see the problem, if anything it once again breathes new life into TF2. As the item sets all have their own pros and cons. To get the full effect out of the item sets, you need to wear them all. Take the Sniper, if you wear his item set, you are immune to headshots, but you also lose out on the ability to do headshots.
Plus Valve have always been good with their updates for TF2, they have done a lot of updates, always for free. So I dont see any problem with them doing this. No one is forcing the players of TF2 to buy anything from the shop. I'll admit I wasn't going to buy anything, but I broke and bought all 5 new item sets. I love the Soldier's item set. Can see myself playing as him in the future now.
Heaven Doesn't Want Me Because I'm Too Evil. And Hell Doesn't Want Me Because They Are Afraid I'll Take Over
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby ginacartoon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 pm

As for the L4D DLC I just can't wait ouo

Oh yea for the Xbox360 players, wanna add me? I'm "minacartoon"
ginacartoon

Postby monster girl » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

:shock: wow. I had not seen that trailer. That looks sooo epic it's not even fair! The only thing that irritates me about this download is that it's free for pc players, but at least 560 xbox live points for xboxers. :roll: goddamn microsoft. Can't wait to get the new stuff for l4d2 though!
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Well it looks like they will be bringing along some new goodies for L4D2. Someone I know on Steam told me about this:

Let?s first clear up the confusing part. Mutations are a Left 4 Dead 2 exclusive. PC players get the 5 new Mutations. Xbox 360 players only get the 5 new Mutations if they are also owners of ?The Passing? DLC.

We don?t want to give away all 5 of the new Mutations, but we will give you a bit on one. Do you ever play Versus and wish you could be the Tank? Did you ever wish you could be nothing but the Tank? And when you died you spawned as the Tank? And all your friends were Tanks as well? The new Mutation Taaannnk!! is a little like that. And by a little, we mean exactly like that.

Thank you Valve. 5 new mutations, one had been mentioned. 4 more to come. Oh and not forgetting the Sacrifice
Heaven Doesn't Want Me Because I'm Too Evil. And Hell Doesn't Want Me Because They Are Afraid I'll Take Over
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby monster girl » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am

I wonder, has anybody else played the game portal?
I got it with the orange box along with the half life games, and team fortress, and I have to say, I really love it! Excellent game, something completely different to what I usually play, but really good all the same. Only fault I found with it that it was a little short...
Luckily, portal 2 comes out sometime next year. :) Really looking forward to that.
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby judge death » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 am

Have tested it some times and it is good and very strange game compared to other ones. Great game and the whole Orange box.

Hmmm What about a monstermaniacs game tournament? :)
Then there would be sections like the DS category where those with the system and games that other maniacs here have. As a PS3 one where those who have BBC2 can play tournaments on :)
IF we do it each month I could fix prizes and such or we could just do a tournament for the fun of it :)

So I would want all those who are interested in it to write down their psn contonames and Xbox tags and Wii codes for the games you wanna tour in :)
Plus the games you can play multi player.

I will edit this list later when I have checked up all my wii codes, have like 30 games so not easy then.

Here me:

PS3: JudgeDeath1
Games: Super Street fighter IV, Battlefield bad company 2, Aliens vs predator, Heroes over Europe, IL 2.

Wii: 7494 2146 6216 4363
Games and the code after:
Mario kart wii: 1418 7068 1413
SSBB: 4038 7454 7131
BW2: 537 061 375 965
The Conduit: 2450 2748 7658
Animal crossing: 0088 8347 1935
Mario strikers recharged football: 2191 7301 9839

DS:
Advance wars dark conflict:090471172951
Pokemon pearl: 1248 4759 2761
Mario kart DS: 446970140264

Pm me or write here if you add me.

Note: I wont add anyone who haven't until the person say who it is over here.

Also it shall be possible to tell times each users will be able to play and the tournaments should be planned here so all know :)
Last edited by judge death on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
judge death

Postby Ragnor » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm back. What's been happening?
Ragnor

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 am

With the release of the Sacrifice last week, me and two others from a community I am part of. plus one random guy we picked up along the way did a playthrough of it. I recorded the whole thing and stuck it up on youtube. I'll add a link to the 1st part of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRS0ZVmbvg

I would be up for the whole tournament thing. Or even just playing with other monsterboarders. I'll list what games I can play online with:

Wii - Codes to come later
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Conduit
Mario Kart Wii
Guitar Hero 3/World Tour/Metallica
Animal Crossing: LGTTC
Monster Hunter Tri

PC - Most games I got are on Steam so I use the name: 13th |UKCS|
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Worms Reloaded
Left 4 Dead 2
Unreal Tournament 3
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby judge death » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm

The 13th Nightmare: As soon as you have written up your codes, I would like to add you if it is okay for you will say? Have updated mine games with codes now.

When you want and have the time to play online then you could just write it up here or pm and I come out online :) But on the evenings my connection isn't so trusty if I say so.
judge death

Postby Ragnor » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 am

Has any of you played Dead Rising 2 yet?
Ragnor

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 pm

While playing TF2, I was lucky enough to get a second Black Box for the Soldier. And straight away I had this great/stupid idea. I plan to buy some orange dye and a name tag, so I can dye it and rename it: The Orange Box
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby judge death » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Is a bit disappointed that Nintendo haven't added anything to the Mario all stars game they will release soon, just the same games as on the snes one. Only good is the music CD and the DVD you get with it, but it could had been so much better.
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Rubenlink » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 pm

judge death wrote:Is a bit disappointed that Nintendo haven't added anything to the Mario all stars game they will release soon, just the same games as on the snes one. Only good is the music CD and the DVD you get with it, but it could had been so much better.

Its still a nice thing to have for a Nintendo fanboy :D ... And its sad they'll release a Super Mario Bros. 25th anniversary DSi XL just couple of months before the 3DS is in stores :? Everyone should know that there will be a even better handheld than the DSi (XL) is coming soon... I'll buy a 3DS in Q1 of 2011, but not on the release day like i did with my DSi. It will be expensive! :)

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby judge death » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Can only agree with you, ever since 3DS was announced it seems no one is making any good games for DS. The list of games to 3DS seems great and this video of one of those looks great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf6hRFXl ... =1&index=4

But lately virtual console seems dead of releases, can´t remember last time they released any worthy old game there.
judge death

Postby Rubenlink » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm

^^ Looks nice indeed :D I just bought a new amp for my guitar so i hope it won't be that expensive next year... This will beat Sony for sure :lol:

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby judge death » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:49 am

LOL. :lol:
Hmm Seems like Conduit 2 has been postponed to early 2011 release. :?
Ahh well Goldeneye remake comes out soon so that will have me happy until then.
judge death

Postby The 13th Nightmare » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Couple of nights ago, me and a mate of mine of Steam decided to play some SSBB, and as it had been a while since I did play it I went and recorded our efforts. Was a lot of fun and I will probably record more as they come along. This is our first match, I'll be uploading more over the next week or so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5T__2Gfq4
My Twitter
The 13th Nightmare

Postby Rubenlink » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

The 13th Nightmare wrote:Couple of nights ago, me and a mate of mine of Steam decided to play some SSBB, and as it had been a while since I did play it I went and recorded our efforts. Was a lot of fun and I will probably record more as they come along. This is our first match, I'll be uploading more over the next week or so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5T__2Gfq4

I can't watch it :evil: I like SSBB a lot too :D

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby judge death » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Oh damn, so soon to the release of DKCR! :D Will lock myself in and play it whole day^^ OR week, or maybe I don't come out at all again. :)
judge death

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous babbling