Monsterboard

The game topic!

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

your favourite company?

nintendo
32%
sega
4%
atari
2%
microsoft
26%
sony
35%

Total votes : 167

Postby _eesti999_ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm

-AquaMoto Racing on iTunes for free limited time. Just got it.
-New updated version of Lordi the Game (for iPod/iPhone) is out. Version 1.1.
_eesti999_

Postby King » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

The update didn't bring anything new. I don't have any interest in playing that game anymore. :?
I'm the carnivore Rex sinking fangs in your flesh!
King

Postby ginacartoon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Guys Guys Guys!!

If any of you guys got south park let's go tower defense play on the Xbox360 let me know!

Mah gametag is minacartoon
ginacartoon

Postby TheBear » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Ignore everything!!
Play DeathSpank :D
TheBear

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Does anyone know if PS1 games are still selling ? :roll:
How does it feel when your life's about to end ? :twisted: :D
Dr.SinJoy

Postby Rubenlink » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Playing Donkey Kong Country Returns now! It's a very good game! :D I played the other DKC games too and this one rocks! Now I'm in the third world. I don't want myself to play it too much, because I complete most games very quickly :lol: So I play about 3-4-5 levels a day.

RIP Otus!
Rubenlink

Postby judge death » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Rubenlink wrote:Playing Donkey Kong Country Returns now! It's a very good game! :D I played the other DKC games too and this one rocks! Now I'm in the third world. I don't want myself to play it too much, because I complete most games very quickly :lol: So I play about 3-4-5 levels a day.

Have it since its release :P Can say it is good game and very long for being a DKC game. But I like it :) But there are some stuff I dislike about it but I can say it was worth waiting 14 years on it. :) But I will write more about it when I have played through it :) But I can say this: It isn't better than DKC2DKQ.

Dr.SinJoy wrote:Does anyone know if PS1 games are still selling ? :roll:

Yes, but they aren't produced anymore so you have to buy them second hand in some game stores. :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:38 pm

judge death wrote:Yes, but they aren't produced anymore so you have to buy them second hand in some game stores. :)

OK, thanx, I'll keep searching.
Dr.SinJoy

Postby monster girl » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Hehe, I've been playing far too many games lately... it's because I got steam! So now I've bought the bioshock games, amnesia, team fortress, and all that, and I've been glued onto steam trying to finish them all. :lol:

Does anyone know if PS1 games are still selling ?

PS1? Man, that's really old, we gave ours away some time ago... I doubt you'll be able to find many games for that in shops, you're better off searching ebay and that sort of thing. :P
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

monster girl wrote:PS1? Man, that's really old, we gave ours away some time ago... I doubt you'll be able to find many games for that in shops, you're better off searching ebay and that sort of thing. :P

Really thanx for this type or reaction :lol:
I hope I'll be able to find something, my game is just scratched and it works but after something like 7 minutes it freezes and nothing happens then. Other way is to download it or something illegal if I won't find legal way :twisted:
Dr.SinJoy

Postby Ida » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Dr.SinJoy wrote:
monster girl wrote:PS1? Man, that's really old, we gave ours away some time ago... I doubt you'll be able to find many games for that in shops, you're better off searching ebay and that sort of thing. :P

Really thanx for this type or reaction :lol:
I hope I'll be able to find something, my game is just scratched and it works but after something like 7 minutes it freezes and nothing happens then. Other way is to download it or something illegal if I won't find legal way :twisted:

I guess I am not the only one still with a PS1 then :D We sure have other consoles but I stick wih the PS1. But then again I only play Riding Star anyway so :lol:

Good luck in finding!
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby Thomas » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Dr.SinJoy wrote:Does anyone know if PS1 games are still selling ? :roll:

You could always try out ebay and amazon ;)

Check us out!

Facebook

Myspace
Thomas

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Ida wrote:We sure have other consoles but I stick wih the PS1.

YOU have, I don't :D
Dr.SinJoy

Postby Ida » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Frankly, its my bros consoles all the other ones so *I* Only have PS1 :D.. and PC... :D
Swedish Lordi Crew
In Memorian - Kita|||Otus Vampire Trio|
Ida
B.A. Nana

Postby judge death » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Dr.SinJoy wrote:

Really thanx for this type or reaction :lol: ;I
hope I'll be able to find something, my game is just scratched and it works but after something like 7 minutes it freezes and nothing happens then. Other way is to download it or something illegal if I won't find legal way :twisted:

Hmmm then it is the CD or the laser in the console which needs to be looked over. Are there many scratches on the CD? Would suggest you send it in to be polished a bit and take away the scratches. :) Or clean the laser, should be laser cleaners around in PC/game stores, or look on ebay and such :)

But which game are you looking after? And which country do you live in? So I can go and find it for you and to get the right region version of the game. :)
Nah it is quite many who have and plays on PS1 but they aren't produced anymore and is considered dead and retro console. Have both versions of it and stuff myself.
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby monster girl » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:05 am

You think the PS1 is considered dead? Try the dreamcast. :lol: The dreamcast only existed for a few years, and then the entire concept was discontinued, and no more consoles from them... god I loved it. Think we still have it in a cupboard somewhere!
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby judge death » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 pm

That was the end for Sega as game console makers, was nothing bad with the console itself, was more due to the release of PS2(which kicked ass with all Game console makers at that time, and still does in some ways.)and the mistakes they made with Mega CD, X32, Saturn which made their fans leave them and Sega was never good at economy since they bleed money with the Dreamcast. Indeed it wasn´t produced for long. But enough of small history stories. Are you selling your Dreamcast? :)

Nahh depends on how you count it as "dead": If you do as game magazines and retro gamers you count consoles which aren’t produced anymore and don't get any new games as "dead" while this eras consoles is those who are "alive". But if we count as still being played it is far from that, even the classic Odyssey is alive then. :D
This is just a matter of how the viewer/reader counts as dead, different for each person. ;)
judge death

Postby Dr.SinJoy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 pm

judge death wrote:Hmmm then it is the CD or the laser in the console which needs to be looked over. Are there many scratches on the CD? Would suggest you send it in to be polished a bit and take away the scratches. :) Or clean the laser, should be laser cleaners around in PC/game stores, or look on ebay and such :)

But which game are you looking after? And which country do you live in? So I can go and find it for you and to get the right region version of the game. :)
Nah it is quite many who have and plays on PS1 but they aren't produced anymore and is considered dead and retro console. Have both versions of it and stuff myself.

Most probably it's scratched CD because other games still work.
I'm looking for Crash Bandicoot 3 : Warped, I really don't understand how it could become scratched because it was about half of year in pack (right word ? :D ). And I live in Slovakia
Dr.SinJoy

Postby monster girl » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 pm

judge death wrote: Are you selling your Dreamcast? :)

Absolutely not! :lol: I love that thing! Plus, it's the only platform that I can play shenmue on... and that game still kicks ass, still love it. I was so gutted when dreamcast did die, cause I knew that I would never be able to play the final part of that game! :(

judge death wrote: depends on how you count it as "dead"

Very true. I suppose I count dreamcast as more dead than the PS1 simply because it didn't last as long, and it was the last console entirely from sega. :P Whereas we are now up to the playstation 3, which in my mind, means that the playstation has lived on. I find it ridiculous that they didn't make the new consoles compatible with the old games :? It would be nice to be able to play the old classics again...
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby judge death » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:34 am

monster girl:
Absolutely not! I love that thing! Plus, it's the only platform that I can play shenmue on... and that game still kicks ass, still love it. I was so gutted when Dreamcast did die, cause I knew that I would never be able to play the final part of that game!

Great to hear you like it so^^ Since it is considered to be a really great console and I agree on that. Plays a lot on mine, but have so far only 3 games for it. :lol:
Oh! Shenmue?! :D That is a legend in games and a good one :) It is really amazing to see how well made that game is and accurate to the pictures they used as inspiration. :) Yeah. :( But Sega has said that they will do the third game if someone want to pay for it since they cost so much to do, Shenmue 1 is one of the most expensive games ever and made Sega poor almost. A small chance to see it happen, so hold your thumbs. :)

Okay^^ Hmm well you maybe knows this already but: You can play PS1 games on PS3 but then you have to restart all files since it cant read the memory cards unless you buy an adapter for it. Even I can´t the name of that thing or how it work but I know there is some way to get the data over to it.

Dr.Sinjoy: Okay :) Shall take a look after that game and see if I can find it :)
Okay I found the game, can get it and then send it to you later if you still want it? :)
judge death

Postby _eesti999_ » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Just downloaded the new Lordi the Game version 1.2, but I don't see reason why they changed a level to the hospital. It's like all other levels, just the background has changed. :?
I found a screenshot from the web:
As you can see, there will now appear numbers ('25' or '75' - like on the left down corner) to the button when you hit it, or "miss" if you do you-know-what.

And some audio are added - if you kill a zombie, he/she do a strange voice (update and hear).
_eesti999_

Postby AAore » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am

Anyone played "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" it's the f-ing scariest shit I've played :shock: I'm still in shock xd
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

Postby MBL » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 am

AAore wrote:Anyone played "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" it's the f-ing scariest shit I've played :shock: I'm still in shock xd

Have you played Silent Hill 3 and 4? Those are the scariest games I've played. They leave you a freaking trauma.
MBL

Postby monster girl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

AAore wrote:Anyone played "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" it's the f-ing scariest shit I've played :shock: I'm still in shock xd

Oh my god, yes. :lol: I got that game off steam a few weeks ago... and I can't really play it for longer than half an hour at a time, otherwise I get really jumpy and shaky. They really nailed the whole idea of how to make a game f-ing terrifying. :lol: Brilliant game that I would recommend to anyone!
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby AAore » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 pm

I think I've gotten pretty far :D I'm in a big room with a dead girl in the middle with her over-body in the water of a fountain.. 8) Where're you?
Feel Good.
"They always survive while I lose everything"
AAore

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous babbling