Monsterboard

The game topic!

Go here when you want to talk about something that has nothing to do with LORDI.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

your favourite company?

nintendo
32%
sega
4%
atari
2%
microsoft
26%
sony
35%

Total votes : 167

Postby monster girl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Hm, I don't really know... not very far :lol: I'm not yet past the entrance hall bit, I'm stuck :lol:

Seriously, I dont know if I will ever finish this game, I just went on it, played for about 10 minutes, nothing happens, and then all of a sudden, there is a noise... and this thing appears right behind me. :lol: Scared me half to death!
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby judge death » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow! Pigs are flying now or it is a sign that the world is coming to an end soon: Duke Nukem forever has got a new release date to 3 May and 6 May in Europe! IF you are a gamer then you know why that is a miracle :P
Damn, if that game gets released the whole purpose with the game is gone.

The trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b78TKZ ... r_embedded

Hail to the king, Baby :D
A must buy for me and DN fans, on release date. Waited long time for it.

Found this, explains why we geeks are the best:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/66795671.html
That is my life :P

Oh More and more rumors is stating the PSP2 will be released sometime this year. Maybe not in Europe but at least in Japan. According to Codemasters and other sources Sony has worked a long time on this new handheld system and will be shown soon.
It is rumored to have graphics like the PS3 and will be very advanced handheld console. :)

Here it is:
Two analog sticks and almost PS3 graphics. LOED screen and battery life of 5 hours. Microphone and touch screen on the back. Slightly bigger than PSP1 first model. A camera is inbuilt as well.
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:51 am

judge death wrote:GTBBG: Muhahaha xD Cowards xD Myself was like: :| When dying, or monsters screaming etc. I´ve played it out on hardest level with only one gun as well :P Just a standard action game according to me, get the pulse rifle and ammo and it is just any other shooter game. :) Test Resident evil (RE)make to the Gamecube if you want something more scary :P Oh, we have a game topic for discussing about game related, I suggest we do it there instead.

You're fucking crazy! :lol: :lol:

Hahaha another game that always scared the crap outta me was the berserkers in Gears of War 1... :lol:
It was just the extremely loud noises and roars that startled the heck outta me every single time!! :lol:

Me: Dum-di-dum-dum... Haven't seen enemies for a while now... *sighs*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *comes in through walls/doors/everything*
Me: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AGRHAGRHAGRHAGRHAG!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Marcus/Dom: It's a berserker!!!
Me: NO SHIT SMARTASS!! >.<''

And I always started panicking when that big ass train of a locust came running towards me... :lol: :lol: And I guess that's why I prefer GoW 2 instead.... :lol:

I mean just look at that thing.... I hate 'em!! :lol:

|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby _eesti999_ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Tap Studio PRO is free on iTunes. Has anyone tried to make some Lordi's songs?
_eesti999_

Postby judge death » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Indeed :D Is a gamer of myself so. Plays tons of games and is good at it. Have beated F-zero GX on hardest and that tells how much of a game nerd Iam xD Plus many crappy games and horror games.

Hahahahahaha XD Your reaction XD
It sounds like you are easily panicking when meting something big and scary :P

Hmm haven't played that game yet but that kind of enemies looks fun to shot or melee in close combat. :twisted: With a saw or knife to make it bloodier :P
Would probably turn out to be a game I can play Rambo in and just walk around and killing all on sight. Most games with guns end ups being that to me. XD

Hmm that berserk reminds me of gigante in Resident evil 4 :D A good horror game but I count it as gore and action/war game. :lol: Just shots the heads of and shit and much monsters to slaughter, loves when there comes out tentacles out from their heads. :lol:

Hmm I think Resident evil 3 with Nemesis would scare you tons then :P
Test silent hill games as well. :) There you don have much weapons and it is more horror only in it. :) Or the giant spider in Resident evil 1 or the giant monster bosses there :D Now I shall go and play those now when I have mentioned them so much. Will be fun. :)
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Electrical » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Just finished Battlefield: Bad Company 2, I love this game :)
Although, singleplayer was damn short...
But now I´m waiting to get my Guitar Hero 3 and Kane & Lynch 2 what I ordered yesterday 8)
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby TheBear » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Today I bought a GIGAtech, PS clone, gamepad specially for "SUPER MEAT BOY".
After plugging it in and starting the game it didn't work, well UP and LEFT keys didn't. Windows controller config says it's ok and it works fine in Worms.
So now I've got a new gamepad only to use it in WORMS :S

Anyway, if you didn't check out Super Meat Boy. It's kind of an old school platform arcade game with a main protagonist who is a brick of meat. It's not an easy one, but it's only just enough so you get hooked on it and don't freak out. :D
TheBear

Postby judge death » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Meat boy should be tested by any gamer, it is so fun :D

Have anyone got the game: killzone 3 here? Would want to know if it is as good as the previous in the series or if it is better? I thought Killzone 2 was just decent, the story and variety in the mission was lacking compared to the first game. In my opinion of course ;) But I love killzone 2 anyway^^
judge death

Postby monster girl » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Kind of a random question, but does anybody on here have a Steam account and is interesting in getting a free copy of Portal 1? I have a spare. If anybody is interested, PM please. :)
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby TheBear » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:00 pm

monster girl wrote:Kind of a random question, but does anybody on here have a Steam account and is interesting in getting a free copy of Portal 1? I have a spare. If anybody is interested, PM please. :)

I'd love to claim it but then there must be a gamer that is more desperate than I am...
TheBear

Postby monster girl » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 pm

I got 2 free copies of Portal for pre ordering portal 2. Trust me, it's spare, and everybody else already has it! :lol:

EDIT: It's gone. Someone claimed it. :)
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 am

I've got Steam but I already have Portal 1.... :lol:
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Re: The game topic!

Postby judge death » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:07 am

Haveeeee now oveeer 500 gameeeessssss but no timeeeeee to play theeeem, meh.

Ragnor: What isssss your PSN nameeeeee? Want to add you at long lasssst! :D
My nameeee issss: JudgeDeath1

For otherssss I haveee alsssso Wii U, 3DS, PSP vita, PS4 which oneee can add meee on but theeen PM meeee.
judge death

Postby ksco » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:33 pm

OOOH IT'S THE TOPIC FOR ME <3

I'm playing on PS3 :D my fave games are with my girlfriend ^^ but now srsly XD my fave games are Call of Duty and FIFA series. Now I'm playing in Call of Duty Ghosts and Black Ops 1 and 2.

My PSN name is rafalpoland94

Judge if you've got Call of Duty then let's play on zombie mode with me and multiplayer :D
ksco

Postby judge death » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 am

You would haveeeee to drag meeee and forceee meee to play a call of duty gameee after theeee thiiird oneeee and World at war.... Preeefeeer old styleee FPS´ssss gameeesssss with no auto heeealing what not..... WW2 preeeefeeerableeee.

Play so many gameeees I cant count, but F1, flying sims, fighting gameeeees issss what Iiiii play a lot on my PSssss3.
judge death

Postby Monsterlady38 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:02 am

I am definitely a cross between Nintendo and Microsoft.

Right now I am addicted to Halo.

Love that series, sci-fi is my middle name.
"Honey honey lemme hug you like a spider, honey honey lemme give you evil love
Honey honey lemme kiss you like a viper, open up your heart, receive my evil love"

Blog | Instagram | FB | Lordi Army NA
Monsterlady38

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous babbling