Monsterboard

WEST PALM BEACH VIDEO ON PYROMITE

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby psyanide » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Make your goddamn video pages viewable also with Mac for f***s sake... :twisted:
psyanide
Site Admin

Postby SMF » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:23 pm

Fuck Mac.

Seriously tho, they will be Mac-friendly on the new version of Pyromite...Along with a bunch of vids that I will steal from MDH!
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF

Postby rockinralph » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:59 pm

PenguinDude wrote:Poo, the videos arent working for me :(

You're lucky though, Im pretty sure they used all their left over pyro at that show, since it was the last!

We had alot left over pyro so we really added on.....to the Tome Stones to Awa`a Umbrella gag and the ending was covered in pyro.I worked the the Type O Negative/Lordi tour that just happend,there was no pyro so i worked all the props and on 10/31 Halloween i put on Mr. Lordi`s mask and worked the show like that.Their a great bunch of people.It`s cool when the band you really like are also a great bunch of people.
rockinralph

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:07 am

rockinralph wrote:
PenguinDude wrote:Poo, the videos arent working for me :(

You're lucky though, Im pretty sure they used all their left over pyro at that show, since it was the last!

We had alot left over pyro so we really added on.....to the Tome Stones to Awa`a Umbrella gag and the ending was covered in pyro.I worked the the Type O Negative/Lordi tour that just happend,there was no pyro so i worked all the props and on 10/31 Halloween i put on Mr. Lordi`s mask and worked the show like that.Their a great bunch of people.It`s cool when the band you really like are also a great bunch of people.

Hey! I remember ya, I talked to ya before the concert w/ Mr. Lordi! You later came out during HRH in a robe and ax.
Last edited by Nightmare Wings Hell on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby PBrady » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:40 am

rockinralph wrote:I worked the the Type O Negative/Lordi tour that just happend,there was no pyro so i worked all the props and on 10/31 Halloween i put on Mr. Lordi`s mask and worked the show like that.Their a great bunch of people.It`s cool when the band you really like are also a great bunch of people.

I didn't know that was you?! The crowd loved it when you came out, lol. It was cool to see everyone dressed up for halloween that night :twisted: .
PBrady

Postby supermonstar13 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:07 am

SMF wrote:
HalfmetalAlchemist wrote:Fucking awesome!!

Haha, did anyone else notice, when OX was beating up the guy with his bass.. some random guy was like "What did he do that for?" xD Haha

Yeah that was me who said it! I don't understand, the roadie was just trying to do his job, then OX come up and just hits him with his bass... He coulda just said "Could you please get off the stage?".

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats part of the show before Blood Red Sandman I think :wink:
SMF, why don't you buy Market Square Massacre of BBTBTS to see :) Or I can send you video parts, I dont think it matters..

@Nightmare Wings Hell 'n' PBrady
Oh, guys, we have greetings and meetings here..

"Oh, my darling, I didn't know that was you...buhuhu..."

(joking, not irony :wink: )
T+A
supermonstar13

Postby mikroprose » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:40 pm

wow such great video thank you. :wink: but of course all Lordi videos are great. :roll:
mikroprose

Postby supermonstar13 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:04 pm

Agree with mikroprose :wink: :D

No, SMF, they are really nice :)
T+A
supermonstar13

Previous

Return to General discussion