Monsterboard

Wouldnt it be cool if ex-GWAR member Slymenstra joined Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Mara » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:12 pm

Haha! Gwordi xD but no, Lordi is much better. I mean, Lordi is best! :twisted:
User avatar
Mara
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Norway

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Lordi is way better then Gwar ...believe me ...i saw Gwar last year ...
but DAMN ...its just nothing if you but those two next to eachother .....
i mean ....the music ..the costumes ...everything .....
Its just stupid to put them together .......
Image

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE
 
Posts: 4109
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:07 pm
Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Thomas » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:07 pm

I searched on GWAR on youtube, and I think that it was just weird.. Their costumes was weird to, they looked like animal mutants XD

But no, I don't like GWAR, and I don't want new members in Lordi ;)
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby comite1040 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:05 am

i haven't known Gwar till now, but i searched them on You tube.

yeah, i think that their performance and costume are so funny. and their techniques are awesome. their music is...orthodox heavy metal? i don't hate them.

but if such a monster join Lordi, it seems too much.
yah, i imagined 6 monsters on stage, the scene seems a bit sultry... :?

maybe, it is better that they exist separately.
バカで実にサーセンww
User avatar
comite1040
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Location: Japan, c'mon Fuck-oka

Postby grims » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:37 pm

GWAR are idiots that think Lordi is their tribute band...
But even If Lordi would be their tribute band,it would be called...
Student has surpassed the master...
grims
 

Postby Joni Master » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:15 am

Better topic would be "Wouldnt it be cool if Gene Simmons member of KISS joined Lordi" :twisted:
User avatar
Joni Master
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:58 pm
Location: Pieksämäki, Finland

Postby psyanide » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 am

Yeah, as cool as this...

Image
User avatar
psyanide
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:06 am

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Now that's just plain scary :lol:

In answer to the question; who would really care?
Every band is different, but they all have to share the same ideas. And GWAR has different ideas to Lordi so the members probably wouldn't gel.

And the whole head burning thing? SACRILAGE!!! :evil:
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Wherever you want me to be

Postby grims » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm

psyanide wrote:Yeah, as cool as this...

Image

LOL
This guy looks stupid :lol:
grims
 

Postby atrak » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:39 pm

grims wrote:
psyanide wrote:Yeah, as cool as this...

Image

LOL
This guy looks stupid :lol:

I agree stupid!
Image
User avatar
atrak
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Greece/Lamia

Postby mikroprose » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:43 pm

i would say rediculus.. :roll:
User avatar
mikroprose
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: ~Greece~. b-day 25.1

Postby metalskull » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:57 pm

psyanide wrote:Yeah, as cool as this...

Image


See? Gwar only have ugly fans...

They really must be beasts....that pink is MONTSROUS!! :lol:

At first i tought that he was topless and that was a tatoo
User avatar
metalskull
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: The furnace known as malta

Postby psyanide » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:58 pm

I think that Lordi fans and GWAR fans are not that different. Appearance-wise...





:wink:
Last edited by psyanide on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
psyanide
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 10:06 am

Postby Isa » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 pm

What I say me when I read some answers it's that we (lordi's fan) ask that the others fan respect our band but some of you can't even respect other band

Before ask respect from somebody learn to respect them and their taste too
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5735
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby Ultimate Warrior » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:47 pm

I think Isa has an extremely good point there and for that I say listen to the Hellcow! :D
Sneaking out on a Saturday night... Momma thinks you know wrong from right...
Ultimate Warrior
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Wherever you want me to be

Postby grims » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:44 pm

Isa wrote:What I say me when I read some answers it's that we (lordi's fan) ask that the others fan respect our band but some of you can't even respect other band

Before ask respect from somebody learn to respect them and their taste too

Sorry for Off topic...
Can I join Joni haters=D
grims
 

Postby Linus » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:09 pm

grims wrote:
Isa wrote:What I say me when I read some answers it's that we (lordi's fan) ask that the others fan respect our band but some of you can't even respect other band

Before ask respect from somebody learn to respect them and their taste too

Sorry for Off topic...
Can I join Joni haters=D


Do that in the Babbling topic, idiot. NOT HERE.

- Linus
Linus
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Location: Joni Master City Gender: Masterman

Postby grims » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 pm

Linus wrote:
grims wrote:
Isa wrote:What I say me when I read some answers it's that we (lordi's fan) ask that the others fan respect our band but some of you can't even respect other band

Before ask respect from somebody learn to respect them and their taste too

Sorry for Off topic...
Can I join Joni haters=D


Do that in the Babbling topic, idiot. NOT HERE.

- Linus

I said it was off topic :roll:
Please excuse Linus...
He's...you know :cry:
grims
 

Postby metalskull » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:05 pm

to join, just say that youre a memeber in your siggy.....

Bk on topic
User avatar
metalskull
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: The furnace known as malta

Postby Lisa » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:09 pm

Jesus Christmas alot of you guys are retarded... alot of this stuff has been hashed before but no one gets it, eh? The bit about "Lordi being a GWAR tribute band" was a fucking JOKE from part of GWAR's stage schtick... Slymenstra never burned Lordi's head or anything like that on tour, she hasn't even BEEN part of a GWAR tour since 2002, only playing an occasional show with them here and there if they are in her area... you can't call her a bitch if you don't even know her, she's always been a sweetie to my sis and me...

And whoever started this topic, NO, what a shitty idea, seriously... did you even think for a second that someone would agree with that?? Slymie has her own agenda now...

But of course, there are ugly GWAR fans... just as many ugly ass GWAR fans as ugly ass Lordi fans, I've seen the "post your pic!" thread so you can't backpeddle on that one either... I feel so honored to qualify for both! :lol: Long live Lordi and GWAR, folks!!!!
Image
User avatar
Lisa
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:27 am
Location: Largo, Florida USA Whooooohoooooo!!!!

Postby SMF » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:46 am

Lisa wrote:Jesus Christmas alot of you guys are retarded... alot of this stuff has been hashed before but no one gets it, eh? The bit about "Lordi being a GWAR tribute band" was a fucking JOKE from part of GWAR's stage schtick... Slymenstra never burned Lordi's head or anything like that on tour, she hasn't even BEEN part of a GWAR tour since 2002, only playing an occasional show with them here and there if they are in her area... you can't call her a bitch if you don't even know her, she's always been a sweetie to my sis and me...

And whoever started this topic, NO, what a shitty idea, seriously... did you even think for a second that someone would agree with that?? Slymie has her own agenda now...

But of course, there are ugly GWAR fans... just as many ugly ass GWAR fans as ugly ass Lordi fans, I've seen the "post your pic!" thread so you can't backpeddle on that one either... I feel so honored to qualify for both! :lol: Long live Lordi and GWAR, folks!!!!

Couldn't have said it better... Unless there was an "SMF Rules" part at the end. All of you shut the fuck up about this Gwar shit! Compare em to KISS, Alice, Twisted Sister, or WASP and then you may have a decent argument. There are NO Gwar simularities.
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Florida

Postby Lisa » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:31 pm

SMF wrote:
Lisa wrote:Jesus Christmas alot of you guys are retarded... alot of this stuff has been hashed before but no one gets it, eh? The bit about "Lordi being a GWAR tribute band" was a fucking JOKE from part of GWAR's stage schtick... Slymenstra never burned Lordi's head or anything like that on tour, she hasn't even BEEN part of a GWAR tour since 2002, only playing an occasional show with them here and there if they are in her area... you can't call her a bitch if you don't even know her, she's always been a sweetie to my sis and me...

And whoever started this topic, NO, what a shitty idea, seriously... did you even think for a second that someone would agree with that?? Slymie has her own agenda now...

But of course, there are ugly GWAR fans... just as many ugly ass GWAR fans as ugly ass Lordi fans, I've seen the "post your pic!" thread so you can't backpeddle on that one either... I feel so honored to qualify for both! :lol: Long live Lordi and GWAR, folks!!!!

Couldn't have said it better... Unless there was an "SMF Rules" part at the end. All of you shut the fuck up about this Gwar shit! Compare em to KISS, Alice, Twisted Sister, or WASP and then you may have a decent argument. There are NO Gwar simularities.


DOH, yes it needs an edit...

SMF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Lisa
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:27 am
Location: Largo, Florida USA Whooooohoooooo!!!!

Postby grims » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:35 pm

Lisa wrote:
SMF wrote:
Lisa wrote:Jesus Christmas alot of you guys are retarded... alot of this stuff has been hashed before but no one gets it, eh? The bit about "Lordi being a GWAR tribute band" was a fucking JOKE from part of GWAR's stage schtick... Slymenstra never burned Lordi's head or anything like that on tour, she hasn't even BEEN part of a GWAR tour since 2002, only playing an occasional show with them here and there if they are in her area... you can't call her a bitch if you don't even know her, she's always been a sweetie to my sis and me...

And whoever started this topic, NO, what a shitty idea, seriously... did you even think for a second that someone would agree with that?? Slymie has her own agenda now...

But of course, there are ugly GWAR fans... just as many ugly ass GWAR fans as ugly ass Lordi fans, I've seen the "post your pic!" thread so you can't backpeddle on that one either... I feel so honored to qualify for both! :lol: Long live Lordi and GWAR, folks!!!!

Couldn't have said it better... Unless there was an "SMF Rules" part at the end. All of you shut the fuck up about this Gwar shit! Compare em to KISS, Alice, Twisted Sister, or WASP and then you may have a decent argument. There are NO Gwar simularities.


DOH, yes it needs an edit...

SMF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

It's DUH!Duh!
grims
 

Postby Dezalene » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:03 pm

Sorry to get off topic, but it can be DOH or D`OH, the sound that Homer makes every time presses the "Self Destruct" button at the nuclear power plant.

And to make this relate to the topic, I agree with both Lisa and SMF. Gwar is Gwar, and Lordi is Lordi. If you're going to compare bands with each other, at least make them comparable by the same genre of music that they play. And as much as Slymie is cool and all, she belongs doing her own projects.
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Middle of Nowhere, IL, USA~ Age/Sex: 21/F~

Postby grims » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Dezalene wrote:Sorry to get off topic, but it can be DOH or D`OH, the sound that Homer makes every time presses the "Self Destruct" button at the nuclear power plant.

And to make this relate to the topic, I agree with both Lisa and SMF. Gwar is Gwar, and Lordi is Lordi. If you're going to compare bands with each other, at least make them comparable by the same genre of music that they play. And as much as Slymie is cool and all, she belongs doing her own projects.

Slymenstra would never join Lordi :)
No need to get scared...
grims
 

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron