Monsterboard

Lordi cave in Rovaniemi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Lordi cave in Rovaniemi

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm

Is there Lordi cave in Rovaniemi?
A few minutes ago I saw the news in the TV and the crew visited Finland, where was Lordi cave. And is there really exist Lordi cave?
Image
User avatar
_eesti999_
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Estonia (Pärnu)

Postby metalskull » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:25 pm

U serious?? wow.....Lordi would really be famous if that was true :D
User avatar
metalskull
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Location: The furnace known as malta

Postby supermonstar13 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:24 pm

OMG..WOW!!
Really?
Oh I'm so happy about them..so proud..Yep THAT'S MY BAND!
THEY HAVE RESTAURANT, SQUARE, COCA COLA, CAVE..WOW
zilia sas lyssarides 8) :D

lordi 4 ever
\m/ :twisted: \m/
T+A
supermonstar13
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Greece, F17

Postby atrak » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:26 pm

Lordi cave?That's great thing! :D
Image
User avatar
atrak
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 am
Location: Greece/Lamia

Postby Linus » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:02 am

If this is true, I just say bleh.

- Linus
Linus
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Location: Joni Master City Gender: Masterman

Postby mummy- » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:23 am

.
Last edited by mummy- on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mummy-
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:49 pm

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:40 am

OMG a Lordi Cave That's cool x)
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Electrical » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:35 pm

I saw it too, but I think it wasn´t official, and _eesti999_ there was written Lordi Park not cave :D
http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D} that´s the link and watch about 5:20 and you can see it :P
EDIT: Copy all the text and I think you should see it.
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
User avatar
Electrical
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: Estonia/Viro l M20

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Electrical wrote:I saw it too, but I think it wasn´t official, and _eesti999_ there was written Lordi Park not cave :D
http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D} that´s the link and watch about 5:20 and you can see it :P
EDIT: Copy all the text and I think you should see it.



I can't see it :cry:
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Saphir » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Cheavy wrote:
I can't see it :cry:


hmm, same here :( :?
User avatar
Saphir
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: Hamburg[ Germany ]

Postby Electrical » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:02 pm

Did you copied the whole text?
I mean this:

http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D}
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
User avatar
Electrical
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: Estonia/Viro l M20

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Electrical wrote:Did you copied the whole text?
I mean this:

http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D}



Now I did and I could see but I didn't understand what they said xD
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Electrical » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:08 pm

Cheavy wrote:
Electrical wrote:Did you copied the whole text?
I mean this:

http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D}



Now I did and I could see but I didn't understand what they said xD

Ofcourse when it´s Estonian :lol:
But they just said that they visited last years ESC winners Lordi´s cave and that´s it :D
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
User avatar
Electrical
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: Estonia/Viro l M20

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Ok thanks a lot x)
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Daughter of beast » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:11 pm

Never heard
User avatar
Daughter of beast
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: Finland..... sex and age F17

Postby ana2009 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Haha.
How can anyone think that's true?
Clearly a joke.

I'm just laughing, why you dont get it.
It's The Ink That Never Heels
Image
1st You Love It Then You Hate It (You're Such A Saint!)
User avatar
ana2009
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Helsinki

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Look at the link Electrical posted and you will see that It's true..But It lokes like a joke, yes xD
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Electrical » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 pm

Ofcourse it´s not official, I think just someones fan art :D
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
User avatar
Electrical
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: Estonia/Viro l M20

Postby Cheavy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Electrical wrote:Ofcourse it´s not official, I think just someones fan art :D


I Think that too But It's still cool x)
Cheavy
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Location: Sweden

Postby S92 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:46 pm

I have actually seen that on another website ages ago. It's not official, someone made it.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
User avatar
S92
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Derby, England

Postby _eesti999_ » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Electrical wrote:
Cheavy wrote:
Electrical wrote:Did you copied the whole text?
I mean this:

http://www.tv.ee/static/manager/pildid/ ... p?videoid={B230EF34-32F4-4AAF-BCE9-C7DA8889466D}



Now I did and I could see but I didn't understand what they said xD

Ofcourse when it´s Estonian :lol:
But they just said that they visited last years ESC winners Lordi´s cave and that´s it :D

... and if you can see that video, watch it since time 05:20.
Image
User avatar
_eesti999_
 
Posts: 3126
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Estonia (Pärnu)

Postby grims » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:01 am

Cool!
Anyway.
I am naming my home Lordi home :P
And my garage Lordi garage...
And make website about it :roll:
grims
 

Postby Electrical » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:56 am

I found a pic about that "Lordi cave"
Image
And it should locate 12km from Kemihaara, Lappi (Finland).
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
User avatar
Electrical
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: Estonia/Viro l M20

Postby Wake Me Up From Dead » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:56 am

Electrical wrote:I found a pic about that "Lordi cave"
Image
And it should locate 12km from Kemihaara, Lappi (Finland).

I think I have seen that picture before . Don't remember where, but I'm almost sure that I've seen it before ..
Image
I can see you crack under pressure!
Rock N' Roll Children!
User avatar
Wake Me Up From Dead
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark! (GO VIKINGS!) | F16

Postby supermonstar13 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:24 am

Seems kinda fake to me
T+A
supermonstar13
 
Posts: 2194
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Greece, F17

Next

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron