Monsterboard

LORDI & WOOZYFLY.COM Halloween Extravaganza

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Jenette » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:24 am

Wow, so many people there! And many of them seem to have really splendid masks - pity there's no zoom. I just came back from a party in the city and there were lots of people in masks as well, but not such crowds - well, it's America 8)
Oh Lord, what fools these mortals be...
Jenette

Postby Jenette » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:46 am

Just watched the whole show and must say it was awesome (even without the pyro effects). They really looked like enjoying it very much - and I'm sure they did! Especially the last song HRH where they were doing so much funny stuff :)
Anyone knows there's more to come? Some interviews, perhaps? The one with Mr. Lordi was fun, as usual :)

...and the masked crowds are still walking in the streets, I'm just watching a crazy man in blue who is probably dancing (or he got an epileptic fit :roll:)
Oh Lord, what fools these mortals be...
Jenette

Postby Dezalene » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:00 am

Yeah, I just got done saying that I didn't realize that so many could fit on a single block! (And yeah, I'm aware of the Macy's parade, watch it every year, but that block is notorious for holding that many people.) Now watch this be the same place it's held at... :roll:

There was a huge dragon on stilts, and before that, an angel with wings much bigger than Mr. Lordi's. Although my favorite has to be the costume that I still don't know what it was, but it looked like a combination of a chicken and a Pope's outfit. (Hah, this whole time, I've been sitting here, waiting to see if this was going to be a set up for some sort of "walk and greet" with Lordi, but now, I don't know which would be better.)
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene

Postby Joni Master » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:13 pm

Wow the gig was awesome! No pyros it was quite lol, but good idea so All heard quitar and bass better.
Because normally We only heard just the Lordi´s voice.
Joni Master

Postby BulletViper » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:38 pm

wait...how do i watch these videos? im confused :?
mary ^_^
BulletViper

Postby Electrical » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:55 pm

BulletViper wrote:wait...how do i watch these videos? im confused :?

I watch those videos with VLC player, because it supports only M4V files but like Windows Media Player and Winamp doesn´t
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby psyanide » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:57 pm

I have a Mac and those files play in QuickTime Player with no problems. Maybe it'll play them on Windows platform also? Dunno...
psyanide
Site Admin

Postby BulletViper » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:30 am

no, i was asking WHERE do i go to watch them...cuz psyanide said

psyanide wrote:They're all there, just click "Lordi Live (part X)" links under the Videos -tab on the right hand side and it'll pop up this nice little window which crashes my Safari browser.

Amateurs...

and i have no idea where he's talking about (or anybody else)

amateurs..... :lol: funny guy
mary ^_^
BulletViper

Postby PenguinDude » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:43 am

You go to www.woozyfly.com/lordi and watch the video... I don't get the confusion.
PenguinDude

Postby Joni Master » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:19 am

BulletViper wrote:wait...how do i watch these videos? im confused :?

Click podcast now. Then try found google right codec on that video. Isnt those files are ".m4v" format.
Joni Master

Postby Eythor » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:51 pm

ohh i feel bad for them about the mixing otherwise i like this very much :D i find it funny how he says This next one's called Whooo's your Daddy
My heaven is your hell
Eythor

Postby Mara » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:49 pm

Yeah, me too. I love it when Mr. Lordi speaks, his voice is so... evil, but yet... well, can someone that really know english describe it for me :lol:

What I liked the most was Mr. Lordis laughter on "The deadite girls gone wild". Mwahahhaha! :twisted:
Mara

Postby Anthalerero » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:08 pm

psyanide wrote:I have a Mac and those files play in QuickTime Player with no problems. Maybe it'll play them on Windows platform also? Dunno...

i have windows and i tried it, and it works in QuickTime Player with no problems!
~ Proud member of the Kalmageddon Order ~

Never let them see behind the mask at all
The icon must never ever fall

*** ALL HAIL THE FREAKS!!! ***
Anthalerero

Postby Kare41280 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:07 am

Awesome show. I was right at the very front by OX and the show was so amazing. Its cool to see myself in the video in the very beginning when they first start to scan the crowd waiting in line. Im the blonde one with the Lordi hoodie on :)
Kare41280

Previous

Return to General discussion