Monsterboard

Top 20 bands for Halloween. Lordi makes the list.

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Top 20 bands for Halloween. Lordi makes the list.

Postby AJ73 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:48 am

AJ73

Postby BulletViper » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:55 am

GWAR #1???

:roll: f*ck GWAR
mary ^_^
BulletViper

Postby PenguinDude » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:15 am

Nah, GWAR has it's redeemable qualities. And I agree with them putting GWAR above Lordi. lordi shows are just fun, whereas GWAR shows seem like they might actually be scary, and definitly a whole lot messier.

I do agree Lordi is much better than GWAR, but as far as halloween-ness, I think GWAR wins.
PenguinDude

Postby Amiro » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:13 am

This isn't even official. Because not only have I read this one, but I've already read another and watched another on TV. Besides, GWAR puts more comedy to their name than horror.

Edit: How can Alice Cooper be number 6 and KISS be number 2!?! They are Godfathers of music. This list is full of it!
Dynamite Tonite!
Amiro

Postby Beauty of the beast » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:07 pm

GWAR should die and fall into little pieces...

I didn't realy pay much attention to the linked page, this message someone posted just wiped me out.

"1. DIS SHYT IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....WHAT DA HELL WILL POSSESE YALL IN YALL RIGHT STATE OF MIND TO DIS......GET A LIFE HOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

Waaaa?

Stay Heavy Monstermaniacs :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby psyanide » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:11 pm

Everyone just stop that GWAR bashing just now!

You should really think before you post anything. Let's keep this site better than those where you can read stuff that makes you wanna punch a hole through a wall.

And AJ73, anyone can just post links. It would be nice to hear some opinions and comments also by yourself...
psyanide
Site Admin

Postby Dezalene » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Hhm, this website again. They also had top twenty worst lyrics and top twenty worst-looking bands, which I think most were indie anyway.

(Oh my Lord, Buckethead made the list! That kind of makes me happy now. Hhm, so did the Dresden Dolls, actually. But how the hell did Villiage people win number three? And how is Alice not up there with Kiss?)

Now, if anyone cares and doesn't want to go through the list, Lordi made no. 8.

http://www.spinner.com/2007/10/19/crazi ... acts-no-8/

Single comment: "Too bad Gwar makes Lordi look like the wiggles." ...Okay then. Too bad the Wiggles made my own list of top ten scariest Children's shows. :roll:

Hey, in the line that goes "Amen Said", if the link shows up for you, click it! It's a pretty neat interview.
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene

Postby comite1040 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:10 pm

:D ah, dear Dezalene, i saw the part which mr. Amen said.
he seems so kind person...in the interview. yeah, he's so cool :D

haha, i think they must be glad the evaluation of "craziest costume" :lol:

and hey, why do you members hate GWAR? i think they're so funny person.... unfortunately, their CDs don't sell in japan but when i saw them at You Tube, i think they're awesome 'coz they can play instruments wearing such huge costume.... yes, i don't dislike them.

sorry, a bit off topic :oops:
バカで実にサーセンww
comite1040

Postby AJ73 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 pm

psyanide wrote:And AJ73, anyone can just post links. It would be nice to hear some opinions and comments also by yourself...

Well as a huge KISS fan I was disappointed they weren't number 1. I would have responded sooner but I wanted people to see the list before I spoiled it for anyone. I think a monster band like Lordi should be higher on the list also. IMO, GWAR are just goofy.
AJ73

Postby Nonee » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:39 pm

People, it's not about the music or halloween, it's about how crazy the costumes are!
Fresh blood, a sanguinary feast is all I'm living for, and I crave it more and more...
Nonee

Postby metalskull » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:31 pm

god this list is so fake.....GWAR deserve to be in it, but definitly not no.1....Lordi should be number one, and I'm not just saying it because I'm a fan, but because Theyre costumes are the most proffessional from all those chosen....Slipknot should be nember 2, again, I say this not because Im a fan, but simply because theyre masks are so amazing and like the list so very well states, Theres at least one member Garunteed to freak you out.
metalskull

Postby MBL » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:50 pm

metalskull wrote:god this list is so fake.....GWAR deserve to be in it, but definitly not no.1....Lordi should be number one, and I'm not just saying it because I'm a fan, but because Theyre costumes are the most proffessional from all those chosen....Slipknot should be nember 2, again, I say this not because Im a fan, but simply because theyre masks are so amazing and like the list so very well states, Theres at least one member Garunteed to freak you out.

i give you right
MBL

Postby supermonstar13 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:51 pm

manbeastlovers wrote:
metalskull wrote:god this list is so fake.....GWAR deserve to be in it, but definitly not no.1....Lordi should be number one, and I'm not just saying it because I'm a fan, but because Theyre costumes are the most proffessional from all those chosen....Slipknot should be nember 2, again, I say this not because Im a fan, but simply because theyre masks are so amazing and like the list so very well states, Theres at least one member Garunteed to freak you out.

i give you right

Yeah, me too. Up to a point XD
As costumes I'd pick Lordi of 2004. Not as favorite costumes, just as scary costumes. Definitely in 2004 they were more scary. That's what I think of course. If they wore those costumes then no2. But now for me they are 2 XD but in front of the others, no1 again!!
T+A
supermonstar13

Postby MBL » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 pm

for me is lordi number1 kiss number2 and alice cooper number3
MBL

Postby Saphir » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 pm

:shock: gwar? hmmm :evil: what is with Lordi?..... ..20 bands for halloween..who needs Halloween when we listen to lordi always...so ....
But who the hell are the Teddybears...funny :lol:
Saphir

Postby metalskull » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:14 pm

yeah i was wondering how they managed to get on the list.....

teddybears......what a joke :lol:
metalskull

Postby MBL » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:21 am

woah the title is that lordi makes the list...but how can lordi made the list if he made his band on number 8...this is a fake...em can someone understand what i sad well i didnt understand any word of that
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
MBL

Postby S92 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:32 am

He means that Lordi made it into the list, not that Lordi made the list :lol:.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby MBL » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm

S92 wrote:He means that Lordi made it into the list, not that Lordi made the list :lol:.

S92

ok sorry for this missunderstanding :P :lol:
Last edited by MBL on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
MBL

Postby metalskull » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Amiro wrote:How can Alice Cooper be number 6 and KISS be number 2!?! They are Godfathers of music. This list is full of it!

Its not really about the music, thats why i kinda stuck up for Gwar......Alice Cooper should have been higher up, but KISS just arent scary. Plain truth. If I'm wrong, post some scary pics
metalskull

Return to General discussion