Monsterboard

Terror in USA

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby Shacrow » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:28 pm

It is horrible !! :shock:

How now can we have a clear conscience, when we know that our monsters, fans, and persons who are among the band, can again to be in danger !

I'm glad that they wasn't hurted, however it's revolting all the same !
I can't understand this despicable action ! :evil:

Of course, it wasn't Lordi's fault...
"I'm Biomechanic Girl!" ;)
Shacrow

Postby PBrady » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:05 am

Man, Lordi isn't seeing the good sides of the US. I agree with Cheavy. It wasn't Lordi's fault, so I don't see what the "compensation" is for.

The good thing is, it was just a coincidence, and wasn't some planned attack...
PBrady

Postby PenguinDude » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:16 am

The compensation is a nice gesture. They were en route to meet the band, so Rikk probably felt some guilt in there.
Seriously though, it doesnt mean too much. She's from kentucky, she'll go to shows in kentucky and the surrounding area, and thats assuming Lordi ever comes back.
It's the thought that counts though ;)
PenguinDude

Postby AJ73 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:21 am

[quote="PenguinDude"]

Please, don't judge all Americans by these losers. This isn't what we're all like. The chances of this happening to ANYONE in america are low. quote]

Yes, please don't judge us by these few idiots. The show I went to just a few nights ago was very nice and everyone had a great time. Not even a fist fight broke out at the show I went to and the strangers I met there were some of the nicest people I have ever met at a concert.
AJ73

Postby SMF » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:31 am

Rikk!? Damn! I'm glad nothin happend to him, he;s the one who brought Lordi over to me!
And all of you please shut the fuck up about "America is a dangerous place"... This shit happens EVERYWHERE, crime isn't only in American culture.... As for the shooter... I hope he dies.
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF

Postby Cheavy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:32 am

AJ73 wrote:
PenguinDude wrote:
Please, don't judge all Americans by these losers. This isn't what we're all like. The chances of this happening to ANYONE in america are low. quote]

Yes, please don't judge us by these few idiots. The show I went to just a few nights ago was very nice and everyone had a great time. Not even a fist fight broke out at the show I went to and the strangers I met there were some of the nicest people I have ever met at a concert.

I can't see someone who Judge Americans. And That Can happen In all countries In the world so...
Cheavy

Postby SMF » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:42 am

Let's not forget the whole bomb threats at Eurovision when Lordi was said to be in the finals...
RIP Jayjay. I love you
SMF

Postby PenguinDude » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:43 am

Im glad you see it that way Cheavy, but many people aren't as wise as you, and may jump to conclusions.
Lets hope not :)
PenguinDude

Postby grims » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:57 am

It's just normal that somebody gets killed in USA,Dimmebag Darell was shot by a ''fan''.
Just Dime was target,and got killed by insane f***** pcsyho.
Same goes for the drug addicts,I think that Lordi actually wasn't the target,It's just bunch ''on high'' idiots shooting around.
I think that Lordi should put more security.
grims

Postby Cheavy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:01 am

grims wrote:It's just normal that somebody gets killed in USA,Dimmebag Darell was shot by a ''fan''.
Just Dime was target,and got killed by insane f***** pcsyho.
Same goes for the drug addicts,I think that Lordi actually wasn't the target,It's just bunch ''on high'' idiots shooting around.
I think that Lordi should put more security.

But that can happen everywhere last year a "fan" shot a russian famous singer In Russia so Like I said twice before It can happen everywhere. And security costs :/
Cheavy

Postby grims » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:05 am

That guy shot John Lennon too...
It CAN happen everywhere,but It can be stopped,I mean,have you seen Metallica's security?
grims

Postby Cheavy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:08 am

grims wrote:That guy shot John Lennon too...
It CAN happen everywhere,but It can be stopped,I mean,have you seen Metallica's security?

No I haven't see Metallicas security 'cause I don't even know that band. But I guess That they are more famous than Lordi And earns more money? And can have better security...
Cheavy

Postby S92 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:08 am

And that was in America (Central Park, New York) :(.

But yeah it really could have happened anywhere. I would say it would be most likely to happen in America, the UK or somewhere in the Middle East though.

S92
"Is that you, Roberto?"
S92

Postby Amiro » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:41 am

Cheavy wrote:

No I haven't see Metallicas security 'cause I don't even know that band. But I guess That they are more famous than Lordi And earns more money? And can have better security...

Well yes, thats because Metallica is a legendary band.

Thank god Mr. Lordi was not hurt! What is this world comming to?
Dynamite Tonite!
Amiro

Postby PenguinDude » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:44 am

Well, this obviously is nothing like Dimebag or Lennon, they were targets. This was random, and no member of the band was apparently involved, only their tour manager (not that he doesnt count, but he's not the "public face" of Lordi).

And Cheavy, I recommend you give Metallica a try, their music is quite good, except for their newest album.
PenguinDude

Postby Dezalene » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:02 am

_eesti999_ wrote:http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=553524
Here you can read a short text, what is written by the girl.

Well, I'm glad that she's doing all right and isn't completely scarred from the incident. At least now that it's said and done, she now has the perfect ice-breaker at parties. :lol: But seriously, nice to see that no one was seriously hurt, and that if she's right and these kids had stolen more than one vehicle, they will be caught soon.
~In November I lost my family. They took away all my friends and blamed insanity!~
New DA / Old DA
Dezalene

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:57 am

The event just reminds me 50 cent... ( he got 9 or 8 bullets).
_eesti999_

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:09 am

i,m just really happy that no one got hurt .....When i told my friend about this last night he was like ...... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Don,t get me wrong ....but i,m so happy the will be back HERE soon ....

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Electrical » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 pm

Here is the pic of the lifetime all acces pass what that girl got:
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby KittyCat » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:59 pm

Oh gosh!
Lordi seems to walk right into danger.
Horrible thing, and of course the girl might be exagurating.
I doubt she would've fought them :P hehe she probably just wrote it to show off a bit. And why not life time passes? It's a really nice gesture and i dunno if a lot of band and band manager would've done that, just shows how cool Lordi and their crew is!
Watch my lordi videos: http://www.youtube.com/kissemiss
KittyCat

Postby Counterfeit God » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 pm

PBrady wrote:Man, Lordi isn't seeing the good sides of the US. I agree with Cheavy. It wasn't Lordi's fault, so I don't see what the "compensation" is for.

Having a gun to your head is a terrifying experience and I'm sure everyone involved wanted to make their fans feel better. No, they didn't have to, but members always of Lordi always go out of their way for the fans. Thats just one of the things that sets them apart.
Counterfeit God

Postby Cheavy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:01 pm

Counterfeit God wrote:
PBrady wrote:Man, Lordi isn't seeing the good sides of the US. I agree with Cheavy. It wasn't Lordi's fault, so I don't see what the "compensation" is for.

Having a gun to your head is a terrifying experience and I'm sure everyone involved wanted to make their fans feel better. No, they didn't have to, but members always of Lordi always go out of their way for the fans. Thats just one of the things that sets them apart.

It was very nice that Lordi gave them the passes, It shows how good and nice the band Is, But still the girl does overdoing It a bit, But at the same I can understand that she does the story "little better", maybe because of the "terrifying experience ".
Cheavy

Postby mikroprose » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:31 pm

it's so terrible! :shock: but at least nobody got hurt. i hope the girl fan will go over it.
mikroprose

Postby atrak » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Oh my GOD!It's so terrible,i'm happy that no one got hurt :roll:
atrak

Postby supermonstar13 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Oh God..oh Lordi, don't go to America that often..these could be signs! Oh dear. I just wish that nothing will happen when they come here :shock:
T+A
supermonstar13

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion