Monsterboard

Can we Lordi eurovision fans call ourself for Lordi fans?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby judge death » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm

IA wrote:For me a fan is a fan even if they have been it since yesterday or even today.
We all discover Lordi at different times, me for example discover Lordi when we watch them win the finnish contest.
And that was so awesome for me to watch from Sweden.
At my work they said to me , you can´t be serious are you really voting for Lordi ?
My answer was of course yes we voted for Lordi the whole family. And we are still Lordi fans, and will be for a long time ( a little off topic this last part of my writing)
But to get to the topic, i´m just sorry i didn´t discover them before but still i consider me as a fan.
The more fans Lordi get and I have a feeling they will get many as the years go by,
so no matter fan yesterday or tomorrow is not importent you are all fans of the greatest band ever LORDI :wink:

That is so correct! :D :twisted:
Hail Lordi!
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Ayra-Raven » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:14 pm

This topic is a little bit unfair. I know that people who have known Lordi before Eurovision are true, true, true fans. I don`t argue with that.

I suppose it`s depend on point of view.
I`ve just become a Lordi fan half a year after Eurovision. I haven`t been stabilized in my mind. Lordi helped me so I`m their fan.

But for example
Someone goes from one place to another shouting "I`m a Lordi fan!"
When you asked which song is his/her fave (s)he'll say (s)he heard only "Hard Rock Hallelujah"...

So it really depend from point of view...
The biggest treasure is to love and to be loved...
Ayra-Raven

Location: In the melody of shout and silence... / Poland, F16

Postby Sweet Bitch » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Ayra-Raven wrote:This topic is a little bit unfair. I know that people who have known Lordi before Eurovision are true, true, true fans. I don`t argue with that.

I`ve just become a Lordi fan half a year after Eurovision. I haven`t been stabilized in my mind. Lordi helped me so I`m their fan.

But for example
When you asked which song is his/her fave (s)he'll say (s)he heard only "Hard Rock Hallelujah"...

True.
Sweet Bitch

Postby judge death » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Sweet Bitch wrote:
Ayra-Raven wrote:This topic is a little bit unfair. I know that people who have known Lordi before Eurovision are true, true, true fans. I don`t argue with that.

But for example

True.

Yeah! I can remember from May 2006 how many who created an account here and a profile but within an week they disappeared :evil: TRAITORS...
And those who says is fans but they only can one song is not either fans, they are wannabe fans. But if a new fan finds Lordi and can only one song but starts to buy and love all songs and loves the band, That fan is a fan!
Last edited by judge death on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby MBL » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:13 pm

after the ESC lordi changed my life first i was a hip hop and rap freak but after the ESC was like i've been reborn and growed to a rock freak and metal freak and now i hate hip hop :twisted: so i can call myself lordifan and lordi still my fave band
MBL

Postby Narif » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:13 pm

manbeastlovers wrote:after the ESC lordi changed my life first i was a hip hop and rap freak but after the ESC was like i've been reborn and growed to a rock freak and metal freak and now i hate hip hop :twisted: so i can call myself lordifan and lordi still my fave band

Wow newer thought that a rapper can become a rocker thats great manbeastlover,Im sure that your classmates were suprised :D

I think you can call yourself a Lordi fan thats for sure Judge Death !
Well I just discovered them last summer so Im not a fan from ESC :)
Thanks to Halfmetal Alchemist for my avatar and sig
Narif

Postby MBL » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:21 am

Narif160 wrote:
manbeastlovers wrote:after the ESC lordi changed my life first i was a hip hop and rap freak but after the ESC was like i've been reborn and growed to a rock freak and metal freak and now i hate hip hop :twisted: so i can call myself lordifan and lordi still my fave band

Wow newer thought that a rapper can become a rocker thats great manbeastlover,Im sure that your classmates were suprised :D

I think you can call yourself a Lordi fan thats for sure Judge Death !
Well I just discovered them last summer so Im not a fan from ESC :)

hahah yeah i know whooh i'm glad lordi came to my life if not i were a completly idiot for the rest of my life...and how they were suprised exept of my best friends no one likes me in school becuse i listen to rock music :evil:
MBL

Postby Alvina » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 am

i'm glad lordi came to my life if not i were a completly idiot for the rest of my life...and how they were suprised exept of my best friends no one likes me in school becuse i listen to rock music

manbeastlover, then we are two... :wink:
I only got two friends who accept that I listen to Lordi, the rest of the school don't like me...

Three things that help me survive school:
1. Lordi
2. My friends
3. Monsterboard :)
♥ Lordifan since: 20.05.06. ♥
Alvina

Postby judge death » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Janna wrote:
i'm glad lordi came to my life if not i were a completly idiot for the rest of my life...and how they were suprised exept of my best friends no one likes me in school becuse i listen to rock music

I only got two friends who accept that I listen to Lordi, the rest of the school don't like me...

1. Lordi
2. My friends

Yeah :P monsterboard and Lordi are our new home and family :twisted:
judge death

Postby MBL » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:12 pm

judge death wrote:
Janna wrote:

1. Lordi
2. My friends

Yeah :P monsterboard and Lordi are our new home and family :twisted:

JD you are sooo right :P and i have only 4 friends who accpet that i like lordi ok one of them is from the USA maby he likes lordi to that means that i have only three friends who accpet lordi
MBL

Postby Narif » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Well in my class everyone is my friend no one hates me for my music.
But when there is a party at the class like christmas party there are some
complications about the music.
you know the other half of the class wants to put on rap and the other half wants rock!
Narif

Postby judge death » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Narif160 wrote:Well in my class everyone is my friend no one hates me for my music.
But when there is a party at the class like christmas party there are some
complications about the music.
you know the other half of the class wants to put on rap and the other half wants rock!

sorry to hear that, to hell with the pop!
send lordi to the party and you can play lordi all you want with zombies :twisted:
judge death

Postby grims » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 am

At school parties,they play just hip hop and turbo folk.
No one wants to rock.I always leave the party.
grims

Postby Narif » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:26 am

I dont mean that school party where the whole school comes,(yeah I never went to anything like that)
I mean when only your class have a party and our class is only 13 people
you know when I put up some music the rappers go out
and when the rappers put the music we go out
thats how it works here:D
(sorry for off topic)
Narif

Postby MBL » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:23 pm

grims wrote:At school parties,they play just hip hop and turbo folk.
No one wants to rock.I always leave the party.

haha like me :P
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
MBL

Previous

Return to General discussion