Monsterboard

Best and quikest way to get an autograph from the band?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Best and quikest way to get an autograph from the band?

Postby judge death » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:49 am

hello, i thougth this would be an advice and guide to get something signed or geting an autograph from the band.

those who has their autograph can you please tell us how you made it and if you can help others.

and lordis postadress would also be very good to have in this thread.

I´have as you maybe know, no autographs,and never meet them, but iám so happy that i have been to a lordi gig :) i ám really sad for those who hasn´t been able to see them live. :(
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Re: Best and quikest way to get an autograph from the band?

Postby Felix » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:47 pm

I got my autograph at Drakkar Records. I don´t know if the send to other countries, too or only to Germany.

Edit:

http://www.drakkar.de/de/index.php?cont ... el=contact
Felix

Postby judge death » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:54 pm

can you try to find out if they send to other countries?
and how much do they cost?
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Felix » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 pm

They cost nothing. i can ask them
Felix

Postby judge death » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Felix wrote:They cost nothing. i can ask them

What?! can you fix autographs for free?
please pm me!
judge death

Postby Counterfeit God » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:24 pm

The best bet is to got o a signing, thats how I got a few things signed this year. I've seen board members imply that one can just send things off to get signed but I'm not aware how to do that, but they've been so busy this year it would probably take a while..
Counterfeit God

Postby _eesti999_ » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:31 pm

One way is to send a letter. from http://www.lordi.org you can only find Sony BMG adress. And there's also written that
when necessary, mark the envelope with the band member's name
_eesti999_

Postby judge death » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Thanks i shall test to send a letter there^^
judge death

Postby _SYNDICATE_ » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:49 pm

I got my Magnum's autograph when I won Pyromite.tk contest :wink:
_SYNDICATE_

Postby supermonstar13 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:08 pm

Well, I sent a letter to Amen last year but never replied..but I think that the problem was...wrong address. I mean, my address was wrong XD how fool am I :lol:

Next letter will be on birthday, including a gift. With CORRECT address backwards an...dunno to who. Many birthdays coming up soon! :)
T+A
supermonstar13

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:59 am

Well the best and most safe way to get an autograph from the band is after a gig ,or ofcourse or a signingsession ....But you have to be get lucky then ..To send an letter ...i don,t know that ,,couse i wrote many letters to MR.lordi himself ..the first one was send somewher in 2OO4 ...then the second one ..during 2005 and some more at the end of the year ..And some other letters during the period of 2OO6/ 2007 ...but i never got anything back from him .. :cry: :cry: :cry:
And i,m not saying this to crush anyone,s dream into the ground .couse everybody did that with my dreams :cry: ..but i just say this becouse its really frustrating when you put all the effort to write something and you just have to hope to get something back ..from them , .............................
You really have to be lucky ..i guess

I believe that angels come in every kind of forms and shapes
But the one disguised as a monsterman is the most beautiful angel i ever saw
LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby Joni Master » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:37 pm

I think fastest way its to print them on picture. Example many users here is posted pics of them autographs.
Joni Master

Postby Felix » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Joni Master wrote:I think fastest way its to print them on picture.

But thats no real Autograph then :lol:
Felix

Postby grims » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:22 pm

All along I mailed the band 100 times,and never got a reply...
In my last letter to Mr.Lordi I was begging ''Please,please Mr.Lordi read this''
And he didn't read it...
grims

Postby judge death » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:39 pm

grims wrote:All along I mailed the band 100 times,and never got a reply...
In my last letter to Mr.Lordi I was begging ''Please,please Mr.Lordi read this''
And he didn't read it...

yea, i wonder why they dosen´t try to help their fans.....maybe they are busy but i whish they answerd more :roll:
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:46 pm

And he didn't read it...

well never give up ....grims .///..judge death .....couse it took me longer than a year that i even gor a reply of MR.lordi and now i got even two personal messages from him ..stupid me ..i never asked him if he could send an picture with an autograph on it ...maybe i will do that sometime ...couse i think i really hit a soft spot by my favorite monsterman ...so never ever stop hoping guy,s ,,i know how frustrating it could be ...the waiting and stuff like that ,,,,but there really busy all the time .. :wink: .so just keep strong in the faith ...( like a wise man said before in one of his songs )
couse the really do their best to answer their fans ...

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Location: THE NETHERLANDS .......but in my dreams it looks more like finland !!!! right in MR.Lordi,s arms...

Postby judge death » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:04 pm

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE wrote:
And he didn't read it...

well never give up ....grims .///..judge death .....couse it took me longer than a year that i even gor a reply of MR.lordi and now i got even two personal messages from him ..stupid me ..i never asked him if he could send an picture with an autograph on it ...maybe i will do that sometime ...couse i think i really hit a soft spot by my favorite monsterman ...so never ever stop hoping guy,s ,,i know how frustrating it could be ...the waiting and stuff like that ,,,,but there really busy all the time .. :wink: .so just keep strong in the faith ...( like a wise man said before in one of his songs )
couse the really do their best to answer their fans ...

so youré advice is that to send more?
maybe i should send more pm´s?.............
judge death

Postby LIVING DEAD DOLLIE » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:08 pm

Well i can give you and all the others out there one advice ....just to re-send the message everey month ...couse when the inbox is getting full ..the old messages are getting deleted ...and then you have the possibility that they never ever saw the message you,ve send in the first place ...
thats what i did all those time ... :wink: and see what happened ..

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE

Postby judge death » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:29 pm

LIVING DEAD DOLLIE wrote:Well i can give you and all the others out there one advice ....just to re-send the message everey month ...couse when the inbox is getting full ..the old messages are getting deleted ...and then you have the possibility that they never ever saw the message you,ve send in the first place ...
thats what i did all those time ... :wink: and see what happened ..

then i will try that^^
judge death

Postby _eesti999_ » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:08 pm

I got Lordi autographs when I got Lordi calendar. You still can buy it from Lordi finnish web-shop
_eesti999_

Postby Electrical » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:05 pm

_eesti999_ wrote:I got Lordi autographs when I got Lordi calendar. You still can buy it from Lordi finnish web-shop

Who doesn´t live in Finland cant buy at the finnish web-shop, and those autographed calendars are out of stock, only regular calendars are avaible :P
Lordiholic since 10.11.2005 :twisted:
Electrical

Postby bassdämon » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:36 pm

two things: mail answers may last long, I've got a few answers, when I saw Amen on the board I wrote him a pn as soon I saw this and get very quick him responding, so keep an eye who is on the board at the moment Lordi members are also highlighted.

I've got autographs from them personally I visited a TV show, where I know them to perform. After end of the show securities stopped me before stage but Kita and the guys had seen me before the show (wearing their Tour shirt was very helpful). So I held up the Lordi Paper Mask from the Show and a pen and waved them over - and, they came to me, security looking quite stupid at this moment. All of them signed, I shaked hands with everyone and we changed some words. I was the first one they signed not all people coming after me were that lucky. Lordi, OX and Awa I met outside the studio just to climb into their van to hotel. A buddy got a pic there from his girlfriend gripped by Lordi. Right time, right place and don't be afraid, they're very nice and friendly, all of them.

Yes another souvenir I've got a DVD of the Show and during the final they were waving to me and if you know this you can see it. They got a gold CD The Arockalypse that day in Cologne also. Quite a day to remember!
bassdämon

Postby judge death » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:53 pm

bassdämon wrote:two things: mail answers may last long, I've got a few answers, when I saw Amen on the board I wrote him a pn as soon I saw this and get very quick him responding, so keep an eye who is on the board at the moment Lordi members are also highlighted.

I've got autographs from them personally I visited a TV show, where I know them to perform. After end of the show securities stopped me before stage but Kita and the guys had seen me before the show (wearing their Tour shirt was very helpful). So I held up the Lordi Paper Mask from the Show and a pen and waved them over - and, they came to me, security looking quite stupid at this moment. All of them signed, I shaked hands with everyone and we changed some words. I was the first one they signed not all people coming after me were that lucky. Lordi, OX and Awa I met outside the studio just to climb into their van to hotel. A buddy got a pic there from his girlfriend gripped by Lordi. Right time, right place and don't be afraid, they're very nice and friendly, all of them.

Yes another souvenir I've got a DVD of the Show and during the final they were waving to me and if you know this you can see it. They got a gold CD The Arockalypse that day in Cologne also. Quite a day to remember!

wow, that is a really big day to remember...
you must be very happy. :P
judge death

Postby Isa » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm

I don't think that mail or pm help a lot

Imagine if all the fan do that. Do you really think they have the time to read everything and answer ?

Of course they should love can do it but it's not possible OR then you begin like some band who have a team who do that for them and that it's very impersonnal

And how more people write, how more they have thing to read, how less time they have to can read and answer

Better write on Sony BMG ok it take time but we already can be happy we have it

I never had waiting after a autograph and a day I found in my mail a letter from Sony BMG with one and I had never ask

Then you see you don't need to ask again and again and again to have one
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
Isa

Postby judge death » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Isa wrote:I don't think that mail or pm help a lot

Imagine if all the fan do that. Do you really think they have the time to read everything and answer ?

They maybe could answer loyal fans from this forum?
Of course they should love can do it but it's not possible OR then you begin like some band who have a team who do that for them and that it's very impersonnal

And how more people write, how more they have thing to read, how less time they have to can read and answer

Better write on Sony BMG ok it take time but we already can be happy we have it
i know many people here who does it many times and they dosen´t get any answers. know that a person sent his arockalypse album and never got it back....
I never had waiting after a autograph and a day I found in my mail a letter from Sony BMG with one and I had never ask
then you were lucky, as i said: many here have tried it, and never got any response and they did send them in 2004!

Then you see you don't need to ask again and again and again to have one

i will trie to send one letter to bmg sony but i don´t think it will work, but it is worth trying.[color=red][/color]
judge death

Next

Return to General discussion