Page 2 of 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:44 pm
by Felix
Alice Cooper, Children Of Bodom and some other finnish bands would be great.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 am
by ILoveMonsters
Alice Cooper and/or Wednesday 13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:43 pm
by Mara
Wig Wam and Lordi would be great, but that will never happen, I guess. But they have met each other, I've seen some pictures with Wig Wam and Lordi together from Eurovision :lol:

But, Lordi and Turbonegro also sounds cool, but to be honest I want to see Lordi, and just Lordi right now! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:04 pm
by Wake Me Up From Dead
Thomas wrote:A concert with Wig Wam, Lordi and Dream Evil would be PERFECT

Oh yeah, Wig Wam too ! Of course :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:51 pm
by Thomas
Mara wrote:Wig Wam and Lordi would be great, but that will never happen, I guess. But they have met each other, I've seen some pictures with Wig Wam and Lordi together from Eurovision :lol:

But, Lordi and Turbonegro also sounds cool, but to be honest I want to see Lordi, and just Lordi right now! :twisted:


http://esckaz.com/2007/WigWam_Lordi.jpg <-- Glam and Mr. Lordi

I don't find the picture with the two bands, but at least a picture of the singers :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 pm
by Mara
:lol: That's a nice picture... I have the one with bands:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1176 ... rdipk2.jpg
And back to topic:
I was thinking that Lordi and Kamelot would be interesting too, although they are very different.
But, I guess Lordi on a tour with Kiss would be best :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:55 pm
by supermonstar13
Yeah, forgot Wig Wam and the Ark, hehe. :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:07 pm
by Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:30 pm
by supermonstar13
Nice vid, I downloaded it!! HAHA :lol:

No, I want them for supporting :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:06 am
by Dezalene
Can I throw one more in here? If we're going for the theatrics moreso than keeping the genres together, then Rob Zombie might be another nice one. It would certainly be another show to remember.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:21 pm
by Saphir
Thomas wrote:haha Lordi and The Ark :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5XrmlrX6Q :lol:


:shock: lol

and what about this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdrTdmgB7_w&feature=related

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:44 pm
by judge death
Saphir wrote:
Thomas wrote:haha Lordi and The Ark :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5XrmlrX6Q :lol:


:shock: lol

and what about this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdrTdmgB7_w&feature=related

No! I hate the ark! No way!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:51 pm
by Thomas
The singer in The Ark would scream so hard if Mr. Lordi came :lol: Haha xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:01 pm
by Sweet Bitch
Cradle Of Filth :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:07 pm
by supermonstar13
Rob Zombie is a good idea, never thought of it

S.B., Cradle of filth? :roll: Nothing to do with lordi and Dani Filth could...eat them :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:10 pm
by †.Vicky.†
KISS
Motley Crue
Alice Cooper
Twisted Sister
Guns n' Roses
Metallica
AC/DC
Nightwish
W.A.S.P.
Within Temptation

8)
just one of them is enough xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:11 pm
by Sweet Bitch
supermonstar13 wrote:S.B., Cradle of filth? :roll: Nothing to do with lordi and Dani Filth could...eat them :cry:

LMAO :lol:
I know they don't have to do anything with Lordi, but it's my second favorite band, that's why :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:16 pm
by sfmy
Mara wrote:Wig Wam and Lordi would be great, but that will never happen, I guess. But they have met each other, I've seen some pictures with Wig Wam and Lordi together from Eurovision :lol:

But, Lordi and Turbonegro also sounds cool, but to be honest I want to see Lordi, and just Lordi right now! :twisted:


turbonegro. hehe yeah that would be fun..
wig wam too.

but it had be fun too see lordi and twisted sister =)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:40 pm
by supermonstar13
Yeah, cool

@Sweet Bitch

Yeah, then I wanna see Lordi and Britney Spears :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:23 pm
by Sweet Bitch
supermonstar13 wrote:Yeah, cool

@Sweet Bitch

Yeah, then I wanna see Lordi and Britney Spears :lol:

That would be awesome too :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:42 pm
by likeamonster
Saphir wrote:...
- Mika... ( :lol: would be funny)

Oh my god... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course I want to see Kiss and Lrdi together... they are my favorite bands! :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:49 pm
by Stann
I want that lordi tours with:
- Golden earring
- Krystalwar

Stann!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:49 pm
by Stann
likeamonster wrote:
Saphir wrote:...
- Mika... ( :lol: would be funny)

Oh my god... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course I want to see Kiss and Lrdi together... they are my favorite bands! :)


Haha i asked mika what he thinks of lordi, so i dont think he wants to tour with...

Stann!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:22 pm
by Felix
Children Of Bodom and Lordi would be great! :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:13 pm
by Sweet Bitch
Felix wrote:Children Of Bodom and Lordi would be great! :D

Agree.

I also think that Lordi and H.I.M would be great :)