Monsterboard

Buzzsaw Is The Dude!

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Buzzsaw Is The Dude!

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:37 pm

I am donating this topic to Buzzsaw as he is the Dude on this forum. You are a real die hard fan and is making his own Lordi masks. I have never seen anyone so dedicated to a band before, especially a band as cool as Lordi. This topic is dedicated totally to you Buzzsaw because you totally rock!! :twisted: Can't wait for the arrival for your pics.

Keep On Rocking!
Life is unpredictable, just go along with it
Fallen Angel

Postby Fallen One » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:01 pm

Yeah, been wondering that too, how are the masks progressing?

Any luck and any pictures? ;)

Greetings,
Fallen One.
Mr. Killjoy
And I don't care if you don't like me...
Fallen One
Ex-Admin

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:26 pm

Too true Tarja.

You are one hell of a die hard fan Buzz, It just goes to show you dont have to be a teenager to love Lordi, you can be a Kick ass dad and love Lordi!

Stay Heavy Duder, I'll look forward to seing your work :twisted: .
Getting Heavy Since : 18,09,03
Hell-o I am me, who the Hell are you?
Proud Brother of the Unholy Ghost
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:24 pm

I would love you to be my dad! Then again my dad is in to heavy music anyway lol. I grew up on Metallica and everything how good

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby buzzsaw581 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:34 am

Hi Guys,

Well I'm very flattered. Thank you Tajar. Yes I am a diehard Lordi fan even at 43. Hey, I just went to my 8th Kiss concert this year and rocked by brains out. In fact if you watch the Kiss Symphony DVD you will see me there going nuts.

In regards to the masks, at the moment due to my new job they are on hold. Kalmar's head is wrapped in plastic to protect it, but I hope to get back to it soon. I am now in a management position and man do they expect their pound of flesh from you in hours and comittment. Between that and trying to stay fit and family my time to do anything else is very short. The trouble with sculpting is it takes a lot of focus and most nights I'm just stuffed.

I won't post any photos until it's a bit further developed, so hang in there.

As I said I hope to be in Finland mid next year and hope to see Lordi live. What a blast that would be. I'll probably wet my pants in excitement.

Don't worry. My kids aged 4 1/2 and 9 love Lordi to so the next generation is already being trained.

Buzz
buzzsaw581

Postby Fallen Angel » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:22 pm

Well take as much time as you need Buzzsaw because you have a lot to do and I think that family time should come before doing the masks. It doesn't matter what age you are, my dad is 40 and he is still a fan of many bands including Kiss, Metallica, Posion, Cinderella, Twisted Sister and he also loves many other bands, more recent ones. My dad doesn't have much family time apart from the days he has off work so I know what it is like and I think that you should give your family more time before you start with the masks again.

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:24 pm

I can't wait to see the photo's.

Postby Beauty of the beast » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:08 pm

buzzsaw581 wrote:Hi Guys,

Don't worry. My kids aged 4 1/2 and 9 love Lordi to so the next generation is already being trained.

Buzz

Heheee Go Buzz, Showing your children the light... Rock On, I'll await the pics dude. I'll also make the cast this weekend or week.

Stay Heavy :twisted: .
Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fianna » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:40 pm

Ehh... Education....
My little sister (age 2,5) always hangs around me: ,,Please show me the puppet!" (She thinks of the 'Would You Love a Monsterman?' video=D)
Fianna

Postby buzzsaw581 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:51 pm

Hey BOTB,

That's great man, but always remember when doing this stuff, BE SAFE, BE SAFE, BE SAFE. I'm sure Lordi has a few horror stories working with special effects makeup. It's the nature of the beast.

This stuff can make you very sick or worse if you are not mega careful.

Good luck.

Buzz
buzzsaw581

Postby Fallen Angel » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:36 pm

It's okay Buzz, he has mentioned about starting his this weekend and I'm going to be there so I'll make sure nothing happens to him.

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:36 am

Fianna wrote:Ehh... Education....
My little sister (age 2,5) always hangs around me: ,,Please show me the puppet!" (She thinks of the 'Would You Love a Monsterman?' video=D)

Heheee thats ace Fianna... Sadly no one I know in person other than Tarja wants to see Lordi's videos...

And yes Mr Buzz I definatley WILL be mega carefull... if I cant do it right then I wont do it untill I can do it right... I'll be reading up loads on what to do and actions if things turn a bit nasty...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:44 am

The video's are cool, I have actually just finished watching 'Devil Is a Loser' vid. I have made a new friend on www.faceparty.com, and she was already a major fan of Nightwish and I told her about Lordi and give her the website address and she went on and then asked me if there was anywhere she could get hold of the songs so I told her about the vids in extras and also that she could download them, and she loved them! She said that if they ever toured the UK then she would definitely go and see them!

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:16 am

Tarja Turunen wrote:
she could download them,

Keep On Rocking!

How Dare you mention Downloading Lordi... dont you see why I buy every Lordi CD and Album and dont discrace Lordi by downloading the songs of a scam site!!!

Admitidly I did once download some lordi songs but that was only because I saw the beginning of WYLAMM on a Evanecence live vid... that was shite... so I searched high and low for Lordi... when I learnt that I could get the Album I ordered it as fast as I could... no more Lordi downloading ever happens in this house ever again!

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:21 am

How Dare you mention Downloading Lordi... dont you see why I buy every Lordi CD and Album and dont discrace Lordi by downloading the songs of a scam site!!!

Right first of all she is a new fan and I don't think she was going to order there things from Finland just so she could listen to them, what if she didn't end up liking them and she had ordered the CD for nothing. It was only so she could hear them and see if she really liked them.

Admitidly I did once download some lordi songs

Everybody does it once in there life and it isn't her fault if she can't order the CD. And anyway, if I remember correctly I do remember that someone actually copied the album for his mates in school, that is like downloading them so why could I tell one person to download maybe two Lordi songs so she could hear them properly.

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:34 am

True and good points there.. Lordi should have another one of them teaser pages where it lists the songs and you can choose to hear a little bit of each one... tester pages like the old Get Heavy one realy help new potentional followers choose and discover if they want to order the CDs or not...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:36 am

Yeah they could do that, but what if the people didn't have money to be able to order to the CD's what are they going to do then when they can listen to full songs apart from downloading them??

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Postby Beauty of the beast » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:41 am

... Get a Job?
But yeah your point is a valid one...

Beauty of the beast
Ex-Moderator

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:21 pm

I know, I am good at making valid points.

Keep On Rocking!
Fallen Angel

Return to General discussion