Monsterboard

What are your friend's reactions to Lordi?

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby blackbird » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Today while we were going home my friend was singing some Dino Merlin's song (he's pretty popular here, older singer, I don't know...) and I said: Oh, don't... and she said (well, she was kidding...): Ok, you don't tell me to stop while I'm singing his song.
Me: And you can stop while I'm singing?
She: Yeah, kinda.. :lol: :lol:
blackbird

Postby Doomality » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:09 am

Well I told another friend about Lordi and he's starting to really like them. He said something like "I think I might make a playlist only of Lordi music on my myspace and go on a Lordi craze!"

Good to see that someone other than me truly likes them at my school. And another friend said "Yeah, I listened to them today. I really like the song "It Snows in Hell". Very cool."

I'm glad people are starting to like them. :D
Doomality

Postby Royboy94 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:31 pm

When i showed my friend some videoclips he was like: Give me those albums you have on youre pc, he totally digs lordi just like me :D
Royboy94

Postby Enekat » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:41 pm

1. T-They're scary o.o;
2. Bleh, to hell with metal, rap ftw.
3. Lemme hug them like a spider <333
4. ...What?
5. The guy with the keyboards looks weird..
6. Awesomness to the max
Enekat

Postby judge death » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:38 pm

2. Bleh, to hell with metal, rap ftw.

Losers, but everyone have their own taste in music. But Lordi is much better.
5. The guy with the keyboards looks weird..

hahaha. :lol: So they think Awa is a guy. :o :lol:
Hopefully you told them the truth. :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby BlackVince » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:20 pm

I'd Probaly get banned if I'd quote what my friends say about Lordi.. not even to mention what my math teacher things about them.. darnit Lordi... eat her please 8)
-- Lordi visit my Math Teacher please? --
-- True Gods Wear Masks -- Thnx JTT
BlackVince

Postby Nazgul » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Enekat wrote:2. Bleh, to hell with metal, rap ftw.

Everyone in my class listens to rap music and whenever i go with them they always play on mobile 50 cent and some other shit..Only one frined is listening to rock music and he's fav band is Lordi too :D
Nazgul

Postby Helter Skelter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Aliser wrote:

Everyone in my class listens to rap music and whenever i go with them they always play on mobile 50 cent and some other shit..Only one frined is listening to rock music and he's fav band is Lordi too :D

I'm happy as long as I'm with Blackbird XD
Helter Skelter

Postby MBL » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Aliser wrote:

Yeah,exactly,same with my shit that i call friends.
They don't stop pissing off Lordi and Rock and Metal,to hell with rap and my friends,i'm not even sure if i want to hang out with them. :evil:
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
MBL

Postby Sami » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I have been bullied because when I listen to lordi. Some people say that I was an satanic. Surely even the satanic would make the song Devil is a loser
"Haluan otella poron kanssa." (Conan O'Brien Suomen vierailunsa aikana)
Sami

Postby judge death » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Sami wrote:I have been bullied because when I listen to lordi. Some people say that I was an satanic. Surely even the satanic would make the song Devil is a loser

Does it even today exist people who think Lordi is satanic?! :o
I think they will always exist forever... :x
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby Nazgul » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 am

judge death wrote:
Sami wrote:I have been bullied because when I listen to lordi. Some people say that I was an satanic. Surely even the satanic would make the song Devil is a loser

Does it even today exist people who think Lordi is satanic?! :o
I think they will always exist forever... :x

I think that too. One of my friends thought that Mr.Lordi is Satan XD
I laughed so much at that :lol:
Nazgul

Postby Deadly Kid » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 pm

I told Lordi to all my friends in my class.They call me Lordi xD One from them says "I like Lordi." and she was doing \m/ always(She's name is Esra).Oneday i saw Lordi's pictures in a Turkish metal magazine and i bringed that to class.I showed them everyone.Someone said they're so cool.And i showed them to Esra and she scared from them xD I laughed very much.My best firend Sinan and Adem listening Lordi now.And other (ostensible) Lordi fans still Listenin Kenan Doğulu,Demet Akalın,Sagopa Kajmer and Ceza [I know you don't know them but you can find them on youtube (don't listen them :P )].

The End xP
Deadly Kid

Postby monster girl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

you lucky people have friends who like them!!!

one of my other friends likes a couple of their songs, but i am the only proper lordi fan out of my friends :lol:

all my other friends all think im wierd + obsessed, but i just say, no they are just a good band! (ok am sliiightly obsessed) :D

some people are nasty to me for it, but i laugh at them cause they listen to rap, r&b and dance music :lol:
monster girl

Postby MBL » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:23 pm

monster girl wrote:some people are nasty to me for it, but i laugh at them cause they listen to rap, r&b and dance music :lol:

Yeah,same :lol:
"GET INTO THE CAR AND DRIVE"
MBL

Postby Good To Be Bad Girl » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Remember a pop-loving girl who always bitched me for liking Lordi. And one day I got her ^^

Her: "What's your favourite song of lordi??"
Me: "To Hell With Pop, of course! 8) "
Her: :evil:

People around us started laughing xD
|Otus Vampire Trio| and |The Awesome Threesome| <3
Miss Banana Norway 2010 <3 || Trapped Bird, my monster-padawan! \,,/
Good To Be Bad Girl

Postby monster girl » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Good To Be Bad Girl wrote:Remember a pop-loving girl who always bitched me for liking Lordi. And one day I got her ^^

Her: "What's your favourite song of lordi??"
Me: "To Hell With Pop, of course! 8) "
Her: :evil:

People around us started laughing xD

ha thats brilliant!! :lol: serves her right!
Thanks Gohu!
monster girl

Postby Awwaa!! » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:09 pm

My best friend like's Lordi comic's and Dark Floors Movie but he dont care Lordi's music. :?
Awwaa!!

Postby sakura88 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 pm

My friend Adam was the one who showed Lordi to me. (Actually, he didn't mean to at all. It was a whole bunch of random events that I happened upon the "Would You Love A Monserman?" video on his site. =D)

The day after I fell in love with the band, I found Adam wearing a Lordi shirt and quickly demanded he get me one for my birthday. His responce to me was, "...are you serious? You like...LORDI?!"

After word got around that I was madly in love with a monster band, I got the following responces from most of my friends:

"YOU...Like...LORDI?!?!"
"Who are they?"
"You?" XD
~
It's time to Get Heavy in this Monsterican Dream, because the Arockalypse is coming and you don't have time to get a Deadache!!
~
sakura88

Postby Doomality » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

sakura88 wrote:My friend Adam was the one who showed Lordi to me. (Actually, he didn't mean to at all. It was a whole bunch of random events that I happened upon the "Would You Love A Monserman?" video on his site. =D)

The day after I fell in love with the band, I found Adam wearing a Lordi shirt and quickly demanded he get me one for my birthday. His responce to me was, "...are you serious? You like...LORDI?!"

After word got around that I was madly in love with a monster band, I got the following responces from most of my friends:

"YOU...Like...LORDI?!?!"
"Who are they?"
"You?" XD

Glad to see a new fan! And from the U.S. too! Hopefully they'll get more popular here. :)
Doomality

Postby judge death » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am

Doomality wrote:
sakura88 wrote:My friend Adam was the one who showed Lordi to me. (Actually, he didn't mean to at all. It was a whole bunch of random events that I happened upon the "Would You Love A Monserman?" video on his site. =D)

"YOU...Like...LORDI?!?!"
"Who are they?"
"You?" XD

Glad to see a new fan! And from the U.S. too! Hopefully they'll get more popular here. :)

I think they will. :D
Hellcome new fan BTW. :wink:
judge death

Postby sakura88 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:05 am

judge death wrote:
Doomality wrote:

"YOU...Like...LORDI?!?!"
"Who are they?"
"You?" XD

I think they will. :D
Hellcome new fan BTW. :wink:

Aw, thanks! I suppose I would be considered a new fan since I've only liked them since March of this year! :wink:
~
It's time to Get Heavy in this Monsterican Dream, because the Arockalypse is coming and you don't have time to get a Deadache!!
~
sakura88

Postby Jessception » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:24 am

Well I really only have two best friends (I like to stick to a small crowd).
One of them likes Lordi alright. It's more like a mutual agreement thing. Her favorite band is Tokio Hotel and I listen to them with her. My favorite band is Lordi and she listens to them with me :D We put up with each others taste in music.

My other friend is slowly but surely becoming a fan. :twisted: she loves some of their songs.

Now my sister, she told me that Lordi reminded her of Dokken (I do like Dokken though). For a while she would tease me about Lordi.

All in all I suppose my friend's reactions are promising :D Heck my circle of friends even use 'Chainsaw Buffet' as our theme song when we go on picnics xD
|P|W|A|B|A|
Princess with a battle axe<3
Jessception

Lordi and friends

Postby thephenom » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:02 am

My best friend heard saw a picture of them and he said they are demonic. So I made him hear Blood Red Sandman and he loved it. He listens to hip hop but when he heard Blood red sandman, he started listing more Lordi songs.
thephenom

Postby Berghani » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 am

My friends isn't huge fans of lordi(only like a few songs).It's weird,i think i'm the only lordi fan in whole Herrljunga...but,i'm proud of it!! :twisted:
Sigh... only if I had anything of importance to write here.
Berghani

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion