Monsterboard

Hello

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Hello

Postby Innanna » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 am

I am Innanna, I am a 42 year old mother of two. I LOVE this band!! So do my parents. We're not what you would call an "average" family.

My children are 21, Jamie and 17, Paul. Jamie is a soldier in the US Army and Paul is an amateur body builder who is planning on become a doctor in sports medicine.

I am rather "dark souled". I am not evil but I prefer the darker things in life. I am a Witch and have my own coven. A friend introduced me to Lordi through the song "The Devil is a Loser" and I have been hooked ever since. I showed it to my parents and they loved it!

What especially impresses me is that when Lordi sings, I can fully understand him, this is not easy to do for groups whose primary language is not English. I have listened to many other foreign groups but could not understand them very well. Btw, when I say "foreign" I mean foreign to me or not from the US. I absolutely love their look! I cannot imagine how hot it must get when they perform on stage with the lights, fire and their costumes!

Keep up the excellent work, Lordi!
Last edited by Innanna on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innanna

Postby Innanna » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:25 am

I see I posted in the wrong forum for introduction. Please excuse my mistake.
Innanna

Postby Hemitys » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 am

Innanna wrote:I see I posted in the wrong forum for introduction. Please excuse my mistake.

Not a big mistake. Welcome.
A Monster Heart Is A Hell To Tear Apart
Hemitys
Site Admin

Return to General discussion