Monsterboard

what ideas do you have

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

what ideas do you have

Postby jdfsj3 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:59 pm

you know what would be rilly cool if lordi wase made in to lego characters . every body loves lego and moste people loves the band lordi so why not put them together they have turned batman into lego and they have turned starwars into lego but they dont have aney bands made into lego so why not have a band theam to lego


tell me what you think
Last edited by jdfsj3 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jdfsj3
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am
Location: canada

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 am

Yeah maybe, but was it necsessary to make a new topic for this?
User avatar
Thomas
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Norway

Postby jdfsj3 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 am

ya you maby right i should have found somthing simler to this and posted it there
but still it is prity good idea and what do you think would be o good idea fore
the band
User avatar
jdfsj3
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am
Location: canada

Postby monsterboy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Lego is for childeren and lordi is a rockband. so,... I don't have to say more than that.
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby PEML94 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Well, if I shuld come up with someting for this topic (if it wont be ereased), I would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the idea of a Lordi-guitarhero!!!!!!!! That I think is an amazing idea!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm

monsterboy wrote:Lego is for childeren and lordi is a rockband. so,... I don't have to say more than that.


Eckem...I STILL enjoy making stuff out of lego's thank you very much.

Actually, some people made a HRH video on youtube with Legos. It was pretty neat, but I believe it is no longer in existence.
Actually I'm a Plumber.
User avatar
Nightmare Wings Hell
Moderator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: Ace's Alcohol Cabinet

Postby AAore » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm

PEML94 wrote:Well, if I shuld come up with someting for this topic (if it wont be ereased), I would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the idea of a Lordi-guitarhero!!!!!!!! That I think is an amazing idea!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Yes, Im kinda bored of the other witch I (nearly all) already done on expert alot of times and it would be greeaaat to have lordi songs! :P
Feel Good.
Image
"They always survive while I lose everything"
User avatar
AAore
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby TheHornSkull » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

AAore wrote:Yes, Im kinda bored of the other witch I (nearly all) already done on expert alot of times and it would be greeaaat to have lordi songs! :P


But you can make your own Lordi songs for Guitar Hero , if you know how 8) There are lots of tutorials on google , to create custom songs.
TheHornSkull
 

Postby Doomality » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm

It would probably something Kiss would agree to. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Doomality
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:23 am
Location: USA Florida Sex/age: Male/17

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Vinyl figures/Action figures! Maybe even just figurines! I have a thing for collecting that sorta stuff. :lol:
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby jdfsj3 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 am

monsterboy wrote:Lego is for childerene and lordi is a rockband. so,... I don't have to say more than that.



ya but kids love monsters and they love lego and Lego is just for childerene adaults like lego too and its better they like lordi than that rap crap thats all about guns, money and drugs
User avatar
jdfsj3
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am
Location: canada

Postby Mooneyman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:44 am

jdfsj3 wrote:its better they like lordi than that rap crap thats all about guns, money and drugs


So lyrics about BDSM, Blood, Guts, kidnapping children, serial killers and in a couple of months cooking young animals is better? :lol: Either way it's a dead loss for the poor child's innocent mind...
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby jdfsj3 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 am

Mooneyman wrote:
jdfsj3 wrote:its better they like lordi than that rap crap thats all about guns, money and drugs


So lyrics about BDSM, Blood, Guts, kidnapping children, serial killers and in a couple of months cooking young animals is better? :lol: Either way it's a dead loss for the poor child's innocent mind...




:? uuuuu lol o ya i forgot about that part ummmm well i dont know what to say but still its beter they beafrade of the sandman and and serial killers than think its cool to do drugs
User avatar
jdfsj3
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am
Location: canada

Postby Mooneyman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 am

jdfsj3 wrote::? uuuuu lol o ya i forgot about that part ummmm well i dont know what to say but still its beter they beafrade of the sandman and and serial killers than think its cool to do drugs


And if they inadvertantly get into Motley Crue? :wink:
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby jdfsj3 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 am

Mooneyman wrote:
jdfsj3 wrote::? uuuuu lol o ya i forgot about that part ummmm well i dont know what to say but still its beter they beafrade of the sandman and and serial killers than think its cool to do drugs


And if they inadvertantly get into Motley Crue? :wink:


i have heard wors songes frome other bands but lordi stil owens all
User avatar
jdfsj3
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am
Location: canada

Postby Isa » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am

Motley Crue is not perfect example since from one album to a others it's different

They don't always talk about drugs............well about women
Image
Our Daddy is the best 'cos he sincerly love us
User avatar
Isa
 
Posts: 5735
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:18 am
Location: Beer country ;) - Sex/Age: F37

Postby Mooneyman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Isa wrote:Motley Crue is not perfect example since from one album to a others it's different

They don't always talk about drugs............well about women


Touche. :lol:
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby martinmaniac » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm

let me tell you what my answer is:

NO! why? no offence, but gay :roll:
User avatar
martinmaniac
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: metal metal land

Postby monsterboy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Mooneyman wrote:Vinyl figures/Action figures! Maybe even just figurines! I have a thing for collecting that sorta stuff. :lol:


You mean something like this:
Image[/img]
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby PEML94 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm

monsterboy wrote:
Mooneyman wrote:Vinyl figures/Action figures! Maybe even just figurines! I have a thing for collecting that sorta stuff. :lol:


You mean something like this:
Image[/img]

But I think you can't get them now, am I right?
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby monsterboy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 pm

PEML94 wrote:But I think you can't get them now, am I right?


I think they where never been sold. Otherwise I allredy had one :wink:
(Session) Drummer Ash

"Just support the band that you dig.
That´s your "job", That's what makes the rockmachine rolling
".
- Mr. L

I LOVE OTUS! Proud to be a Lordi fan!
User avatar
monsterboy
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby anushka » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh, those dolls :shock: I have never seen them but I would love to have one (or all :lol: )
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Postby Mooneyman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 am

Yup, like that. :lol: Although as far as I'm aware they were a spoof advert - hence the sliiightly obvious photoshop. :wink:

I'd love them to be overexaggerated though - Like the KISS 'Series One' or 'Psycho Circus' figures:

http://www.kissasylum.com/actionfigures ... loseup.jpg

Come on, who wouldn't want a Mr. Lordi like that? :lol:
Mooneyman
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby PEML94 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

anushka wrote:Oh, those dolls :shock: I have never seen them but I would love to have one (or all :lol: )


Actually, there is pictures of them on the inside of the get havy-album :wink:
User avatar
PEML94
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Sweden|Gender: Female|Age: 18

Postby anushka » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

PEML94 wrote:
anushka wrote:Oh, those dolls :shock: I have never seen them but I would love to have one (or all :lol: )


Actually, there is pictures of them on the inside of the get havy-album :wink:

Really??? Haha, I think I need to look into the booklet more closer :lol:
Image
"Hella's Forsaken Dolls Team"
User avatar
anushka
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:43 am
Location: In Monsterland with my only one egyptian god ^^// Czech rep., F28

Next

Return to General discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron