Monsterboard

Mie Oon Lordi

Talk about anything and everything LORDI-related - in English.

Moderators: Hemitys, psyanide, Nightmare Wings Hell

Mie Oon Lordi

Postby Thomas » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Wouldn't it be a great idea if they released Mie Oon Lordi in English? I really want to read that book, but I dont speak Finnish..
Thomas

Postby Mooneyman » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Same with the comic books. Seemingly the publishers aren't interested in making more money. :lol: Mie Oon Lordi'd probably need a revision now anyway.
Last edited by Mooneyman on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mooneyman

Postby Nightmare Wings Hell » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Maybe one is in the plans? With updates and revisions? I know many Lordi fans would love to get thier hands on this book. Myself included :twisted:
Actually I'm a Plumber.
Nightmare Wings Hell

Postby judge death » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Nightmare Wings Hell wrote:Maybe one is in the plans? With updates and revisions? I know many Lordi fans would love to get thier hands on this book. Myself included :twisted:

You can count me in to that as well. :wink: Can remember how much we argued for a translation to English of the book in 2006-2007 times but it didnt happen. :lol: Can always hope it will one day. :)
Theeee crimeee issssss lifeeeeee, theeee ssseeenteeeenceeeee isss DEATH!
I´m heeereeeee to cureeee you all from your ssssinnssssssss, I´m your ssssalvation.
judge death

Postby jdfsj3 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 am

Mooneyman wrote:Same with the comic books. Seemingly the publishers aren't interested in making more money. :lol: Mie Oon Lordi'd probably need a revision now anyway.

ha i never thaut thats why they havent done that bu they are right not to get to gready thats usualy the reason why companeys fall
jdfsj3

Postby Thomas » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 am

I'm sure that if they released Mie Oon Lordi in English, it would sell VERY WELL! :)
Thomas

Re: Mie Oon Lordi

Postby CharliKery » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Thomas wrote:Wouldn't it be a great idea if they released Mie Oon Lordi in English? I really want to read that book, but I dont speak Finnish..

Yeah if they release it in English it will get a huge business.
CharliKery

Postby Something Bad Is Coming.. » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 am

Companies all want something thats gonna sell a million, if they don't think it's some sort of new Harry Potter style hype thing then they won't bother. Especially with the financial climate, they will only go with guaranteed money makers.
Wife: Every Lordi song comes under one of three categories.
Me: How?
Wife: It's either "Something bad is coming.", "Something bad was here." or "I'm something bad and I've just killed you."
ME: Fair enough.
Something Bad Is Coming..

Return to General discussion